UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 10-10-2013, 08:44 PM   #26
Lil'twick
Gay Demon Prince

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Round 7: Demonic Control "Return Inanimate"

Whimsy finally makes his decision and throws out another pokeball, with it hitting the gravel with a soft plop. Emerging from the orb is a bat, it's heart shaped nose scrunches a little. It flaps it's little bat wings, and looks more like a flying pom pom then anything else.

"So here comes Shwoobydoo the Woobat. Jeez, ain't that a mouthful?" Lost sarcastically sighs before returning to reffing the battle.

The bat starts out by giving a conniving smile, and starts to flap its wings. He starts to gather flying energy around him, before it gathers into an orb of swirling winds. The bat sends the energy skyward, creating a tailwind behind him. The snake sits in wait as the bat rides the tailwind, charging himself up for an aerial ace. The grass gently sways in the wind as all becomes silent; all eyes are focusing on Shwoobydoo. The swing sets start to creak, and the merry-go-round starts to spin once more. The grass snake then unleashes his vines towards the bat at the perfect moment, effectively cutting the attack short.

Though, even if he jammed the attack, Finn still takes a good amount of damage from the charge up. He then spits out a wisp of fire, and sends it towards the trapped bat. The tailwind tries to fight the flame, but it only effectively slows it down. The departed spirit hits the Woobat's other wing, dealing some good fire damage and leaves a nasty burn. It seems flying on that wing will be tough, and any damage to it will receive a nice boost.

"The wind, it brings change. Maybe it will bring victory to Whimsy, or wil lhe once again suffer defeat? Anyways, Finn took some nasty damage this round, but his energy use was really good. The Woobat, since I can't say his name, took some good damage this round, but used up a really good amount of energy. That burn looks really debilitating though," Nimbus summarizes the round before lifting his scarf up to protect himself from the wind.

Ghost Legion
Hawke | Austin T. Willows

Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 09:56 PM   #27
Red Panda
donk

Hold them tight as you slam them to the ground, aiming for the burnt wing. Iron Tail. Do your best to position yourself so that the wind is blowing against your back if possible. If that would make this a three mover, forget the last part.
Red Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 03:52 AM   #28
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Send a message via Skype™ to Whimsy
It's pronounced Shwoo-bee-doo
Like Shoobydoo.

Shwooby, your wing is burnt and you're stuck in Finn's clutches. Yay.
You're also likely to be exhausted after these next moves. Double Yay.

Oh well, Psychic to the face, Hopefully you can get it in before the slam so he will release you, but oh well if you don't. Then show him how good a Facade you can pull.

Spoiler: show
Fizzy Bubbles Profile/Whimlist/ASB/Wild Future
Inactive Ref, laziness op~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost™ View Post
In Mother 3 Swampy was Flint and you were Hinawa. You two were a wonderful couple. Icarus was your dog, and Toy and I were your twin sons. Well, until a dinosaur impaled you through the heart. So yes, where is he!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Panda View Post
#still
#fucking
#salty

Whimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 06:49 PM   #29
Lil'twick
Gay Demon Prince

Round 8: I'll destroy your sense of justice.

Finn glares at his opponent, examing the trapped Woobat. It starts to give out small cries of pain at each flap of its wings; the burn is taking a really heavy toll on it. Finn gives a sadistic smirk as he yanks his foe towards him, getting ready to slam the burnt wing. Shwoobydoo quickly tries to gather up some mental power and fire of a psychic, but the sheer acceleration of the retracting vine means he has no time to react before having his left wing slammed into by Finn's tail. The bat lets out a cry of agony as the tail activates the searing pain once more, and starts to fall towards the ground. The bat, however, does manage to launch his psychic wave towards the grass snake before landing.

The pink wave starts to circle around Finn, getting tighter and denser before crushing him for a solid amount of damage. Shaking his head in pain, Finn tries to locate the bat. He soon spots the bat going into a small furor, the pain looking like it's too much for the poor fellow. With an alarming speed, the Servine runs towards the the aching bat while coating his tail in a metallic shine. He leaps into the air and repeats a similar tactic Pinkie had used previously in the battle, spinning like a wheel towards the bat. Shwoobydoo finals get out of his little fit and looks up, only to be greeted by a face full of iron tail. As Finn lands, the small bat starts to cry; this act inciting pity into everyone who watches him. However, the bat soon discards this weak facade and slams into Finn for a really good amount of damage, before his wing once again flares up in burning agony.

"Well then... Finn took a really good amount of damage this round, but still seems to be able to stand on his own two feet. His Steel is about half way through. Shwoobydoo continues to take repeated beatings, but he's manging to pull through and didn't expend a lot of energy," Nimbus recaps...

Ghost Legion

Old 10-16-2013, 07:53 AM   #30
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

So, this burning wing is really annoying me. Oh well.
Shwooby, time for some more MAGIC!

Supersonic.
If he wastes a turn covering his ears to not be confused, get some distance between the pair of you by smacking him hard with some Acrobatic flair.
If he doesn't cover his ears, then we might as well Thunder Wave to stack status on him. SEE HOW HE LIKES IT. Don't worry, next round I order second and you might get more intellectual orders.

Quote:
In Mother 3 Swampy was Flint and you were Hinawa. You two were a wonderful couple. Icarus was your dog, and Toy and I were your twin sons. Well, until a dinosaur impaled you through the heart. So yes, where is he!?
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 10-16-2013, 09:10 AM   #31
Red Panda
donk

Calm Mind, tear them to shreds with a Twister.
Old 10-20-2013, 05:33 PM   #32
Lil'twick
Gay Demon Prince

Round 9: Optimistic Pessimism

That bat quickly gathers up some energy before letting out a high pitched screech; the noise itself is enough to cause one to cringe in pain. Finn just stands there solemnly, unfazed by the attack in front of him. His ears get ravaged by the joyous sound waves, pretty much making him hopelessly dazed. The grass snake quickly starts to stutter and swings back and forth, looking truly like an idiot. But, he manages to quickly recollect himself and calm his mind. He thinks of the warming fires of the hearth and the soft lull of waves hitting the sand, before clearing his mind of all thoughts and concentrates on his opponent, letting out a fierce hiss.

The bat flinches a tiny bit, but returns to executing his orders. He starts to charge electric energy into his heart shaped nose, the electric tendrils waiting to be let out. With a little wiggle of his nose, Shwoobydoo lets out a thunder wave, the tendrils ready to home in to their target. Finn, knowing how to counter this, easily starts twirling around like a ballerina. He soon gains enough velocity to create a turbulence of wind, and stops twirling with a dashing pose. He then sends the twister right at the bat at the exact moment the tendrils reach him. The twister starts to absorb the thunder wave, causing it to become electrically charged. The spinning, electric wave of doom heads towards Shwoobydoo, who tries to react but unfortunately his wing flares up. The twister slams into him for a nice amount of damage, but it doesn't seem any paralysis was caused.

"Well, Finn was able to avoid damage this round, but used a lot of energy this round. The Woobat had the exact opposite, taking a really good amount of damage this round for a small amount of energy."

Ghost Legion

Old 10-20-2013, 06:50 PM   #33
Red Panda
donk

Well, I was actually expecting the Acrobatics, but w/e.

Flame Wheel in a circle around them. Don't strike. Just stay dodgy.

Basically like the use of fly for dodging instead of hitting.
Old 10-21-2013, 06:27 AM   #34
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

I feel like he's wasting time for a reason, or something.

Shwoobydoo, water magic! Rain Dance!
Then lets see him try to dodge sound. Magic Scream! Widespread Uproar!

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 10-29-2013, 11:00 AM   #35
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

HEY SONNYBOY
Gonna ref sometime soon? Cause if you don't you can prepare for the biggest grounding you've had ever

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 10-29-2013, 09:48 PM   #36
Lil'twick
Gay Demon Prince

Round 10: hOnK :O)

The Servine starts to run on his stubby limbs before jumping up into the air, spinning into a wheel. He starts to set himself aflame, and starts to utilize his flame wheel attack. He continuously spins round and round the Woobat, making sure he isn't escaping. Not caring for his entrapment, the bat starts to shake his wings in a tribal dance and gather up an orb of rain. Even with a small pain flaring up, Shwoobydoo sends the rain dance towards the clouds. Rain starts to fall on Finn, but it doesn't deter him. The bat then screams a widespread uproar, greatly harming the now sluggish snake.

"Sorry about the bad reffing guys, and destroying the fourth wall. Just have been distracted, among other things. Anyways Finn took some good damage and burned up some energy, and is roughly half way through his second quarter. Shwoobydoo didn't take any damage, but is nearing the halfway mark nothing less. His energy usage wasn't that great either," Lost murmurs before refering to his old cellphone.

Ghost Legion

Old 10-30-2013, 08:48 AM   #37
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Shwoobydoo I apologise for replacing you with a Mime Jr, but if you continue to dazzle me like this then I might just bring you back!

...Because I've just had the best idea to make that singing Mime Jr. your understudy/assistant in magic!

Anyway, this comes first.
If he takes the time to try to change the weather, show Finn the dark curses you can pull off by Taunting him over him being a Grass type that doesn't like rain because he's just a Faux-Grass type.
If he doesn't take the time to change the weather, Show him your wing-wind magic with Air Slash, taking care to use your non burned wing. The rain should soothe the burned one unless I'm entirely wrong in which case I'm sorry.

Either way, end with tricksy magic Confusion. I promise to give you a break at some point later in life...

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 10-30-2013, 09:02 AM   #38
Red Panda
donk

Let out a small twister to try and block the slash. Giga Drain.

WE ARENT FAUX GRASS TYPE YOU ARE FAUX GRASS TYPE D:<

DIE.
Old 11-02-2013, 01:29 PM   #39
Lil'twick
Gay Demon Prince

Round 11: Relationship Issues

The small bat watches the snake in pain, the cold drops of water flaring up his wing with each hit. He grimaces at his trainer, who seems more buys yelling at Red then actually caring about his own well being. He gently tries to get up, but the pain seems to be too much for him. Finn watches his foe, waiting for his move.The waiting game seems to take forever, but in fact it's only ten seconds long. Shwoobydoo finally decides to just try to use air slash from the ground, and flaps his good wing. A small blade of air forms from the fast beat, cutting through the water like it's nothing. The snake then starts twirling around once more like a ballerina, forming winds around him. He sends the twister towards the bat, easily countering the air slash.

The Woobat braces himself for impact, and takes a good amount of damage from the twister. The turbulence from the winds allow him to take flight once more. But, the rain seems determined to keep him grounded. FInn laughs at the pathetic bat and executes a giga drain. The green orbs of energy come out of the bat's body, and promptly gives the green snake an energy boost. Shwoobydoo then ends the round with a confusion, the mental attack nicking his foe for some damage.

"Blah Blah the bat is past the midpoint and used energy, blah blah Finn took some damage and regained some energy. WOULD YOU TWO SHUT UP!?" Lost yells at the two trainers, getting pissed at their constant bickering.

Ghost Legion

Old 11-02-2013, 04:14 PM   #40
Red Panda
donk

My own son is yelling at me. I GAVE BIRTH TO YOU!

It's now or never! Flame Wheel at them, and while you're spinning let out a flamethrower to make the wheel even bigger!

EPIC FLAME WHEEL OF DEATH GO.
Old 11-02-2013, 04:56 PM   #41
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

YEAH, MUM AND DAD ARE TALKING HERE, MIND YA BUSINESS...
what.

Yeah this clearly isn't working well time for obligatory Protect. Roost.

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 11-03-2013, 05:20 PM   #42
deh74
~Smelly cat, smelly cat~

Quote:
Red is the oldest (in terms of being here. Well, that's argueable with Tyoyo), in the new kid's group of him, Whimsy, Tyoyo, Deh, Icarus and I.
Deh is seen randomly appears on the playground, swinging on one of the old swings.

I'm surety for intruding on your battle, but this IS a public playground. I just wanted to say that I love this part. Goodbye.

Deh stops swinging, and walks of into the mist.

Check out my PASBL stuff!
Former C+ Grade ref, currently ungraded.

Need a battle reffed? PM me.
deh74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 06:12 PM   #43
Red Panda
donk

Hey Deh! I'd suggest not walking into the battlefield, but whatever.

Also Tyoyo joined earlier, left, then came back when I joined, so technically he's older.
Old 11-09-2013, 09:54 AM   #44
Lil'twick
Gay Demon Prince

Round 12: Giant Flying Flaming Wheel of Death

The rain continues to beat heavily down on the battle field, greatly hampering Finn's will to fight. He shakes it off, more focused on ending is opponent. The general animosity between the two is at an all time low; this battle almost seeming to be like an eternity. Finn decides to end it once and for all. He once again curls up into a wheel, igniting himself in the process. He then proceeds to use flamethrower, making the wheel's size increase tenfold. The flames eat the rain drops alive, making the attack almost at neutral power. The disabled bat looks at the giant flaming wheel of death in fear, but pulls an ace from his wing. He quickly throws up a protect, saving him from the heavy blow. The reaction from the protect sends Finn a few feet back. He skids for a bit and lies done; clearly out of breath. Though, he hasn't fainted quite yet. Shwoobydoo then decides to roost, regaining some a really good amount of health. But, he also spends a lot of energy recovering the health.

"Both of them didn't take any damage and they're both really winded," Lost shortly recaps before pulling out an umbrella.

Ghost Legion

Old 11-09-2013, 10:41 PM   #45
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Psychic (Force Wave) him away from you Shwooby!
And then, if he tries to get back into physical move range, Frustration!
If he stays away, Gust!

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 11-09-2013, 10:43 PM   #46
Red Panda
donk

Flamethrower, Giga Drain.
Old 11-13-2013, 12:20 PM   #47
Lil'twick
Gay Demon Prince

Round 13: Battle hymn for everyone's souls

Finn decides to shift the match's momentum in his favor and goes on the offensive. His watches as his opponent is still trying to regain energy from the roost. He charges up a flamethrower, and shoots out the fiery stream. The fire slithers through out the air, trying to avoid getting rain on its flaming scales. It rises up like a cobra ready to strike, and attacks it's mammalian prey. The Woobat braces himself for the hit, but it proves to be a powerful assault. However, it seems the roost and the attack gave him some of his fighting spirit back.

Shaking off the flamethrower's assault, Shwoobydoo quick focuses his mind towards his foe. He forces out a giant wave of psychic energy, sending his mind's tsunami towards the leafy reptile. As the psychic moves towards Finn, the rain seems to shine like a small crystal, reflecting all of the Woobat's thoughts. Instead of sitting like a Psyduck, Finn tries to evade the wave. This proves to not work that well, and he gets hit with most of the attack.

The next part of this round is certainly interesting. Once again Finn starts to siphon away the bat's energy. The giga drain connects, and the Woobat lets out a large huff as the green orbs are taken away from him. Even so he's seriously winded; the Woobat is somehow able to make a gust. He sends the weak wind towards Finn; who with his energy boost easily dodges the attack.

"That round was certainly entertaining. While both are hovering around their mid-points, their energy is completely different. Finn has a huge lead, but besides that he looks like ghe really needs a break. Shwoobydoo has little energy left, but enough to last him for a while. It seems that this match will take forever," Lost recaps while looking up at the sky. The rain seems to be alleviating.

Ghost Legion

Old 11-13-2013, 03:07 PM   #48
Red Panda
donk

Grass Knot to keep their wings down, cut on the injured one.

Next round my attempt to help Shwoobydoo will come.
Old 11-14-2013, 11:43 AM   #49
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

(Why didn't I get that flashstep teleport sig finished :P)

You don't need your wings to be tricksy, Shwooby. Psychic (Force Wave) Finn back before he can Cut you, then bring the THUNDER!!!!! ......Wave .

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 11-24-2013, 10:06 AM   #50
Lil'twick
Gay Demon Prince

Round 14: What is this I don't even.

Finn decides to do an incredibly stupid thing and summons force the grass at their feet. Oh wait, they're still in the park, filled with sand.

"Seriously guys, learn and abuse the arena," Lost shouts out to the two matesprits bellow.

The Servine gets a little ticked off at his attack failing to work, and aims for his opponent's crippled wing. The Woobat, however, has other things in mind and sends out a psychic wave. The fiery snake tries to fight the powerful psychic force, but alas to no avail he fails. While he tries to recover, the bat starts gathering electric energy. He sends out the electric tendrils we all know and love to envelop the grassy reptile. Finn quickly regains his ground and starts rushing towards the Woobat, fighting off the thunder wave in the process. He quickly runs up and uses cut, slashing the wounded wing. Shwooby lets out a harsh cry and looses his concentration, leaving Finn with minor paralysis.

"Oh, it seems that the rain is gone now... Anyways, Finn took a very nice hit this round and enjoyed the one mover. The bat took another good hit this round and expended some energy. His electric is doing just fine," Nimbus mutters, waking up from a few round nap. Sakura notes that the two are located in the middle of the park, next to the swings.

Ghost Legion

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL