UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 10-01-2013, 11:19 PM   #1
Lil'twick
Gay Demon Prince

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Litwick UPN PASBL: Swampy(C) VS Marshy(A)

Quote:
Swampy(C) VS Marshy(A)
4 vs 4
Equilevel 1
48 HR DQ
Slapstick Rules
Return=KO
Ref can decide.
Hey everyone, welcome to another fine, wonderful day in despair land. Well, no, but we're at Sleepy park. A desolate, abandoned playground where everyone can just spend their days alone in their own melancholy. Now, maybe a Pokemon battle can liven up this place? Who know's the despair here is awfully contagious.

Quote:
Sleepy Park (Outdoor Custom Arena): Sleepy Park is a simple playground that has lacked human activity for quite some time. Its area is fairly large, quite lengthy with a moderate width. The park is paved with a gravel surface and lying on the outskirts is a grassy terrain leading to a wooded area. A pair of swings sit close to the outskirts of the park. Four pairs of swings hang down from it's wooden exterior. Nearby lies a tilted merry-go-round. This metallic disk consisting of a cross hatching of sturdy handles still stands fairly strong, but it's obvious time has done its toll to the aged structure. Upon the left stretch of this park lies a set of swings designed for the younger children. Only two pairs hang freely from the suspended metal bar. The right side of this park possesses some markings within the grass and dust which indicate previous structures which has once stood there, no removed from the premises. Around the bottom of Sleepy park lies its entrance along with an aged sign warning citizens to play at their own risk, but to have a good time. A power line runs extended from one side of the park to the other.
On one side, we have my "mother" Marshy, or otherwise known as Red. Red is the oldest (in terms of being here. Well, that's argueable with Tyoyo), in the new kid's group of him, Whimsy, Tyoyo, Deh, Icarus and I. On the otherside is Whimsy or Swampy, my "father". If only Tyoyo was here this would be like a family battle. *sighs*

Anyways, you guys know the drill. Would love it if you guys tried to order around 6 p.m. my time so I can keep the fast reffing bonus. Anyways, good luck to both of you.

Ghost Legion
Hawke | Austin T. Willows

Last edited by Lil'twick; 10-06-2013 at 11:20 AM.
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 11:22 PM   #2
Red Panda
donk

I know it isn't my turn to post the squad, but ta for reffing. And what is 6 your time? I'm Eastern Coast, so are you 3 hours behind me? And I can hold off on orders just fine. And Tyoyo is older by a few months, so I'm the second oldest. Good luck Swampy! I await your squad *nods* And nice arena choice Lost.
Red Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 11:23 PM   #3
Lil'twick
Gay Demon Prince

Yeah, I'm a west coaster Red. Thanks Red, It really reflects my main mood for awhile now.

Ghost Legion

Old 10-02-2013, 07:04 AM   #4
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Send a message via Skype™ to Whimsy
So... 6PM West Coast for you is 2AM GMT for me. Thanks champ.

So, dearest, looks like our fated battle has come at last. Do let it be known that I will not go easy on you.

Team:
Marshy - Level 2 Male Marshtomp
Bio Pending...

Whimsy - Level 1 Male Snover *Shiny*
Bio Pending...
Hidden Power: Ground

Magnus - Level 1 Male Magby
Bio Pending...

Elizabeth - Level 1 Female Vullaby
Bio Pending...

Shwoobydoo - Level 1 Male Woobat
Bio Pending...

Ralph - Level 1 Male Rhyhorn
Bio Pending...

Good luck, Marshy. Thank you Lost for reffing, and dammit I will not be staying up until 2AM for you >

Spoiler: show
Fizzy Bubbles Profile/Whimlist/ASB/Wild Future
Inactive Ref, laziness op~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost™ View Post
In Mother 3 Swampy was Flint and you were Hinawa. You two were a wonderful couple. Icarus was your dog, and Toy and I were your twin sons. Well, until a dinosaur impaled you through the heart. So yes, where is he!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Panda View Post
#still
#fucking
#salty

Whimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:24 PM   #5
Red Panda
donk

It seems that I already took to long. Oh well! Good luck to you too Swamp, and don't expect the slightest of leniency from me.

Pinky Level 1 Female Pachirisu *Shiny*
Signature Move: MagnoCharge
Pinky spits out 4 electrically charged furballs, using a significant amount of energy. They zap the opponent for moderate damage before floating off, circling the arena while levitating on a magnetic field. Every time an opponent comes out they zap them again, dealing electric damage. They cannot be removed with Rapid Spin, but wind based moves effectively remove them.

Finn Level 1 Male Servine
Special Training: Type Change
Finn is now Grass/Fire, and has the defensive resistances of such. He has access to the moves Flamethrower, Flame Wheel, and Will-o-Wisp. He loses access to all Poison moves, Iron Tail, Leaf Tornado, Growth, Pursuit, Seed Bomb, and Hidden Power. He no longer heals in the rain, and takes 2x damage from Ice type moves, since he is not accustomed to the cold.

Sonar Level 2 Male Floatzel *Uplevel*
Special Attack: Finstrike(Water)
The fins on Sonar's arms lengthen past his hands, about 1.5 feet, and glow light blue for a dazzling effect. He then slashes wildly at his opponent, usually on a weaker spot, dealing Considerable damage for a significant amount of energy. This doesn't cause any cuts on the opponent. This attack can also be used in a ranged form, much akin to Psycho Cut, dealing the same damage but using a heavy amount of energy.

Ampha Level 1 Female Marshtomp
Hidden Power: Ground

Lutra Level 1 Male Dewott
Special Training: Empathic Bond
Oshawott's constant training with his scalchops has developed a deep empathic bond with them. This gives him a pseudo-Psychic control over them, making them easily able to fly back to his hands if dropped or thrown, without costing a move. It also allows him to throw them for moves like Razor Shell, Cut, Night Slash, X-Scissor for an extra minor amount of general energy cost for no decrease in power, giving them a much greater range. As it is an empathic bond, he can also throw the scalchops for use of Facade, Return, and Frustration, imbuing them with the force of his emotions. His Cut attack is now considered to be Fighting-typed, from all his meditative training, and he has the type energy for two uses of it. However, this training with his scalchops has led to gaps in his training otherwise, losing access to Ice Beam, Scald, Protect, and Iron Tail.
Hidden Power: Fighting

And because lol,

Titanoboa Level 1 Female Onix
Type Change: Ground
Titanboa is now a pure ground type, and has the defensive attributes of such. She is familiar with the Rock type, but loses access to the moves Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Rock Throw, Stealth Rock, Rock Blast, and Rock Polish, but gains access to the moves Drill Run and Mud Shot. Titanoboa also has enhanced burrowing capabilities, allowing her to dig faster and longer. Due to her lack of rock typing, her hide is softer, increasing her vulnerability to physical hits, and she is much lighter(A little more than Milotic) and more slender. Her hide is still hard enough that Fighting Typed attacks cause Super Effective Damage, however. She also no longer sinks in water, but still has poor swimming skills. When Titan evolves she will stay Ground Type, and not become part Steel. She will weigh a little more than a Torterra. She will then become familiar with Steel instead of Rock, but will not lose any moves other than the ones she has already lost, Automotize, and Magnet Rise.

Let's start off with... Pinky!
Old 10-03-2013, 03:52 AM   #6
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

*Wonders why Marshy would use an Electric mon against a squad with two Ground Types*
*U-Turn*

Oh, no no no no. Not falling for that one, dear.
Whimsy, time for your Debut! Start with obligatory Stat Raise Growth, then, if Pinky doesn't use obligatory U-Turn, Razor Leaf. If she does, stop her from getting to you by blowing her away with Icy Wind!

Quote:
In Mother 3 Swampy was Flint and you were Hinawa. You two were a wonderful couple. Icarus was your dog, and Toy and I were your twin sons. Well, until a dinosaur impaled you through the heart. So yes, where is he!?
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 10-03-2013, 07:01 AM   #7
Red Panda
donk

>Can just U-Turn to the ground
>Also has ranged Volt Switch

lol

Gunk Shot while they growth, Iron Tail.

am i asb rite.
Old 10-03-2013, 09:02 PM   #8
Lil'twick
Gay Demon Prince

Round 1: Red is asb rite.

A lonely, desolate playground... Today, this shall be our battle's stage. The melancholic clouds seem to not break, and the squeaking of the winds in the wind shows how long this place has been abandoned. A forest area borders this park, and some say they can still hear the echoes of the past in it. A lone, barren oak towers over the playground. It was once a kind and benevolent care taken, but it was soon taken over by despair and loneliness. A boy with green hair and strangely enough, cat ears, sits on the tree as two people approach. He quickly snaps his cell phone shut and releases his Castform from its pokeball. A sleeping Petilil is in his arms, and a Ralts not too far away taking notes.

Lost notices the first battler coming into his view, Red, his "mother". The younger boy gives Lost a cheerful smile before tripping and landing face first into the concrete. A small snicker comes from Lost at the boy's misfortune, before feeling some pity for his mother. The boy searches through his pockets before sending out an electric squirrel. The Pachirisu gives off a shine as her pink coat is revealed; the rarity of her color makes her valuable to many collectors. Pinky seems to give off a huge smile before running around in circles, electricity starting to channel in her body.

The other figure seems to finally make it to the arena. An older man, but just by a few years, arrives and greets the other two. The man soon degenerates into flipping through his Pokedex, seeing what new Pokemon he can add to his squad. This is Lost's "father" Whimsy. Though, he also goes by Swampy. After Lost yelling at him to send out his pokemon, the Brit sends out his monster of choice, a Snover. The ent lets out a bit of snow before waving his blue hands in the air. It seems that Whismy's also a shiny Pokemon, and certainly lives up to his namesake.

The battle begins with the ent sitting down and looking skyward. The clouds seem to part for a second as a single beam of light hits the Snover. Whimsy takes in the suns light, and starts to grow for a bit. On the other side of the arena, it seems Pinky has some plans of her own. She starts to strain as she sends almost of her poison energy into her tail; an orb of slime starting to permeate from her tail. She gives out a sigh when the charge up his ready, but she then fires the gunk shot straight at her opponent. Whimsy then gets up, and thanks the sun for providing him for what he needed. The growth was a success, and it seems his special properties were slightly increased, but his warm smile soon turns into a frown of sheer terror. The gunk shot rams into the Snover's face, knocking him back a few feet and greatly hampering his eye sight. Not to mention the rapetastic damage from the attack.

Though, the Snover is not deterred from from attacking. He quickly summons a storm of razor sharp leaves and sends them towards Pinky's direction. The squirrel then charges head first towards the ent, coating her tail with iron. The leaves soon hit their mark, and cut down Pinky for a good amount of damage, but they also hit some of the park's equipment. Loud clunks can be heard throughout the arena as the leaves cut their way through the swing set's brittle chains. Lost takes a note that they can be used for propulsion at this current state, but under significant weight would most likely break. Lost sighs and returns to reffing the round, seeing Pinky close to approaching the blinded Snorunt. Pinky then quickly jumps up and slams her tail into the ent's face (who's still trying to figure out where the squirrel is. Lost chuckles as he gets his answer.), dealing an even more massive amount of damage.

“Well then, I guess it’s time to break the silence. Whimsy this round took a huge amount of damage this round, pretty much securing him a place in the second quarter. Though, his energy usage was really good and the growth boost will help in the future. Pinky on the other hand barely took any damage in comparison to her rival, but her rape train energy usage has left her really tired from the get go. Her poison is practically gone, and her steel is roughly around the midpoint,” Nimbus summarizes for Lost, who is currently texting away.

Ghost Legion

Last edited by Lil'twick; 10-04-2013 at 06:32 PM.
Old 10-03-2013, 09:51 PM   #9
Red Panda
donk

*claps* Spectacular Lost-chan!

Great job Pinky! knew I could count on you! Let's slow down for a moment, since the rape train needs to restock on fuel. Swagger, then Flash. Try and stay dodgy for me, kay?

Last edited by Red Panda; 10-03-2013 at 11:12 PM.
Old 10-04-2013, 04:16 AM   #10
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

(You called Whimsy a Snorunt? Son, he and I are disappoint.)
Whimsy, the joke here is that Pinky has used up most of her off-type energy pools. And given some exploitable orders. Sorry you had to take so much damage and lost some of your vision, that was just part of my GENIUSPLAN(TM).

So, yeah. Dear Marshy cant asb rite. Best orders here? Just don't look!
Close your eyes and keep them closed to ignore Swagger and not be blinded... again... by flash. Then lets see her try and dodge the soothing sounds of your beautiful Grasswhistle...

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 10-04-2013, 06:46 PM   #11
Lil'twick
Gay Demon Prince

Round 2: He was blind anyways.

The round starts off with the ent finally accepting that the gunk isn't coming out soon, and can barely see at all. Pinky starts to do a strange dance, which overall seems odd coming from her. The squirrel crouches down and starts to shake her ass high into the air, and eventually degenerates into twerking. Lost instantly closes his eyes at the monstrosity, and Nimbus groans at the squirrel's motions. From the reactions he's hearing, Whimsy is really glad he isn't able to witness the swagger. Well, he did close his eyes of course.

Though, the poison seems to have started to seep deep into Whimsy's mind, and he starts to spew out garbled nonsense. Pinky, still following her trainer's orders (Even so now she thinks Red's a little too infatuated to order properly), starts to flash everyone. Well, no, that's really an understatement. She sends out a large, blinding light around the arena, greatly lowering everyone's vision by a good amount. The Snover finally senses the visual barrage is over and starts to hum slightly. A melancholic melody soon sweeps over the arena, giving a soothing, but depressing feeling to everyone who heres it. It seems the very grass has fallen into despair, and an eternal sleep of hatred. The grass whistle remind Sakura of a tune she once herd, and comments how the park seems to be comatose. The melody also seems to invoke some drowsiness in Pinky, and she soon loosens up and begins to stand there lethargically.

"That was truly moving... I almost fell asleep, to be honest. No damage was exchanged by either side this round, but Whimsy is still ahead in the energy lead. Pinky really needs a breather, it seems like she's about to collapse..." Lost mutters, before feeling the humanized Castform snuggle up to him. Sakura starts to scribble down some things, and a faint snore can be heard from Lily.

Ghost Legion

Old 10-04-2013, 07:11 PM   #12
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

OH GOD I'M ORDERING FIRST NOW AAA.
Let's keep adding to this saddening story, Whimsy. Set off a storm with Rain Dance, to set the tone and wash away the last of the gunk. Then:
If Pinky seems alert and active somehow, chill her out with a big Blizzard
If, however, she accepts her fate and lets the drowziness kick in, further drain her spirit and her sorrows with Leech Seed

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 10-04-2013, 08:16 PM   #13
Red Panda
donk

Try and hold on a little longer! Let out a Thunder Wave, then do your best to stay awake.
Old 10-05-2013, 11:33 AM   #14
Lil'twick
Gay Demon Prince

Round 3: Sing a song of smashing praise!

Whimsy starts of our round with a tribal dance. We waves his arms around in the air like a lunatic, before jumping around and shaking his ass high into the air. After the ass shake, he circles his hands together and repeats this motion for a few times, the despair leaving his body. Everyone truly laughs at this stupid dance, but it does send up an orb of water energy into the melancholic clouds. It seems the conditions easily allowed for rain to fall a lot faster, and the ent gives out a cheer as his sight is slowly restored. Though, the rain soon adds the the park's depressing mood, and forcing the summarizer to go into his water form. Whimsy and Red soon retreat to under the oak tree, trying their best to save themselves from the rain. Then Lost gives out a small squee at a sort of shippy hug, but returns to reffing the match.

Pinky gives out a lethargic yawn as the water starts hitting her coat. The pitter patter from the merry-go-round also adds to the somnolent mood. She tires her hardest to not succumb to the clutches of "eternal" sleep and sends out a thunder wave. The electric tendrils flare up once in a while from being hit by the rain, but they soon wrap their hands around Whimsy and give him a tight hug. The Pachirisu gives out a small squeak of triumph when the wave hits its mark, but soon gives out an exasperated sigh.

The Snover on the other hand squirms under the waves, but it able to gather up some ice energy. He lets out a heavy sigh, and his icy breath soon transforms into a powerful blizzard. The frigid wind travels towards the squirrel, crystallizing any drops of water that's in its way. Being too tired to even attempt to dodge the blizzard, Pinky gets blown away from the frigid winds, taking a good amount of damage. This also breaks the thunder wave, but it does leave Whimsy with a good amount of paralysis.

"The rain... It seems to be helping with the mood, does it not?" Nimbus rhetorically asks. Everyone else on the tree top shakes their head in agreement.

"I'm surprised Lily hasn't woken up yet," Sakura mutters before finishing her notes from the round.

"Well, just be glad she isn't," Lost responded before whispering to Nimbus.

"Alright then... Pinky has taken her first amount of real damage this round, and his half way through her first quarter. While the one mover helped, she's still going to be a bit sluggish and still is low on terms of energy. While Whimsy didn't really take any damage from the thunder wave, he still used up a fair amount of energy. His water seems to be doing fine, however... That paralysis is going to make him a sitting duck for awhile too..." Nimbus announces before yawning, looking over the valley.

Ghost Legion

Old 10-05-2013, 11:39 AM   #15
Red Panda
donk

Position yourself on top of the nearest swing set. Sunny Day.
Old 10-06-2013, 04:11 AM   #16
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

How... it's all going according to plan. Or something.

So, Whimsy, we may be a bit sluggish but we're still good at breathing, right?
Icy Wind to blow Pachirisu off the swing set. If she wants to make it sunny, then it's her choice. Punish Pinky. Solarbeam.

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 10-06-2013, 02:30 PM   #17
Lil'twick
Gay Demon Prince

Round 4: Melancholic Skies

Pinky struggles to keep herself awake, even with the chill of the blizzard helping alleviate some of the droswiness. The pitter patter of the rain just seems to send off a sleepy vibe, each splash bringing the sandman's grasp towards her. The squirrel knows she has to do something about this, so she heads off towards the nearest swing set. She starts to climp up the slippery, rusted metal towards the top. After a few attempts at climbing to the top, she's finally able to make it to the top and starts to pray. Whimsy tries to move towards her, but the paralysis squeeze him harder and locks him in place. Instead, he sighs otu once more, but creating a more weaker wind. The icy wind travels towards the praying squirrel, but not before an orb of fire energy permeates from her body and is sent towards the sky.

The orb hits the raining clouds, sort of counter acting the rain. The day isn't going to become sunny, but it at least stopped the rain. Pinky faintly smiles at her small victory before being chilled by the icy wind. Due to her drowsy state, sh'es easily knocked off the swing set from some additional damage. Though, she's more alert from the chill, even at the cost of some speed. Seeing that the rain is gone, Whimsy starts to charge up a solar beam. Pinky, knowing that it'll have some charge time, tries to get out of the way before the earthen ray blasts her. The ent the launches out the solar beam, grazing Pinky for a good amount of damage before stopping.

"Seriously Pinky!? You're losing the health lead from playing defensive for the last couple of rounds, you really need to step up your game if you want to win this... Anyways her energy is doing fine. Whimsy once again took no damage, but his energy use was large and he really needs a breather by this point," Nimbus yells out, a little ticked on how the Squirrel wasted away her lead.

Ghost Legion

Old 10-06-2013, 05:21 PM   #18
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Ah, looks like I'm here again.
Natural Gift.

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 10-06-2013, 05:51 PM   #19
Red Panda
donk

Now that we seem to have recovered, Iron Tail, U-Turn to Finn.
Old 10-07-2013, 09:16 PM   #20
Lil'twick
Gay Demon Prince

Round 5: Faint Dream ~ Inanimate Dream.

The squirrel starts to recollect herself as she launches herself towards her for. The solar beam did a good number on her, but that damage is just a pale comparison to what she's about to inflict on her frosty foe. The ent tries his hardest to escape from the paralysis' clutches, but he then realizing dodging isn't going to help. This bitch is fucking pissed, and she's going to unleash her fury. To try and mitigate this pain, Whismy decides to give Pinky a little gift. He channels the power of nature in his body; listening to all of the suffering in the land. He the creates a glowing, viridian orb filled with the earth's blessing, before sending it into the ground. When the orb merges into the ground, it slowly starts to become a more pewter color, and gets the power of rock energy. The squirrel laughs off the attack before being launched into the air by a giant spire of rock energy.

Though, it's not necessarily powerful, the glowing spire reminds everyone of Gaea's wrath. It soon starts to fade away, but it seems that Pinky has disappeared. Though, that's exactly what she wants her opponent to think. She once again uses the last of her steel energy to coat her tail in iron, before going into a ball-like shape. She quickly flies down from the heavens like a meteor, nailing the Snover with a massive amount of damage. She then quickly hops in front of him and imbues her fist with bug energy. While the iron tail did knock out the paralysis, the blunt trauma from the hit caused to Snover to be a bit dazed. Using this to her advantage, the squirrel quick punches the ent in the face before returning to her pokeball. In her place stands a lone Servine. The snake sighs out a flame before staring at Whimsy, telling him to bug off.

"Well then, woman are scary, are they not? Pinky used up a lot of energy this round, using the rest of her steel and some of her bug. Though her health really didn't drop much. Whimsy took a rapetastic amount of damage this round and is in his final quarter, but he had really good energy use," Nimbus announces, looking at the battle's newcomer.

Ghost Legion

Last edited by Lil'twick; 10-07-2013 at 11:21 PM.
Old 10-07-2013, 10:14 PM   #21
Red Panda
donk

Perfect! Well done Pinky, you have served me well. Take a well deserved rest, because I may need you again! Also Lost you made my lovely Pachi seem so freaking epic that just made my day.

Finn, let's show them how a real grass type fights. Give them a glare to show who the real boss is, then light up that christmas tree with a flamethrower.
Old 10-08-2013, 07:32 AM   #22
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

>"Real" Grass Type
>Had his type changed and is using Fire Moves.

Whimsy, I feel like I'm throwing you under a bus here, but please know this is entirely unintentional.
Counter Glare with a shiny shiny Flash. If it works and he's stunned, great! SHEER COLD THAT FAUX-GRASS TYPE.
If it doesn't, then you've probably been stunned and are about to get a Flamethrower to the face, so I don't think there is anything we can do. So... SHEER COLD THAT FAUX-GRASS TYPE.

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Last edited by Whimsy; 10-08-2013 at 07:59 AM.
Old 10-09-2013, 06:38 PM   #23
Lil'twick
Gay Demon Prince

Round 6: Reach for the Moon ~ Immortal Smoke (A.k.a YOU KILLED SANTA!)

The grass snake initiates the round by giving off a glare at the ent. Whimsy tries to flash his opponent, but due to tiredness he isn't able to pull it off before being hit by the icy gaze. With his opponent cringing from the glare, Finn takes advantage and starts to create a fiery inferno (Well, not really). The flames start to lick the air as they're formed from the Servine's mouth, and he launches it with such propelled force the recovering Snover doesn't have time to react. The flames start to swirl around Whimsy, before tightly engulfing him in the snake's fiery rage. High pitch squeals can be heard as the flames burn away at Whimsy's very soul, decimating him to ashes. Well, it would be if slapstick wasn't on, at least. Lost claps at the fire and urges for more, but Whimsy (the trainer) cries out for it to stop. As the fires cease, the Snover gives out one last sigh before falling towards the ground. A moment of silence is given for the charred Christmas tree, and it seems that Finn killed Christmas. Whimsy returns his namesake into the pokeball before searching through the rest of his party to continue the battle...

"Finn made excellent use of energy this round and is doing fantastic," Nimbus leaves off in one last melancholic note.

Ghost Legion

Old 10-09-2013, 07:11 PM   #24
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Whimsy recalled his Snover, beaten and burned, into his Pokeball...

Whimsy, dear boy... I'm so, so sorry.
Shwoobydoo! Avenge us against this Phony Grass Type!
edit: Yep, orders. You shall be Released into the air, dear boyo! Let's show him some *MAGIC!*

Set up a Tailwind for us to ride into him, then show him your dazzling speed with Swallow Cut Aerial Ace

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Last edited by Whimsy; 10-09-2013 at 07:39 PM.
Old 10-09-2013, 08:09 PM   #25
Red Panda
donk

Grab them with vine whip to restrain them, the launch a will-o-wisp at one of their wings.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL