UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 08-28-2013, 08:02 PM   #1
Fallen Icarus
Confident in the present

Send a message via AIM to Fallen Icarus Send a message via Skype™ to Fallen Icarus
Jellicent supa fast UPN PASBL: Sneezy vs Zerozoner.

So, a ghost gym leader who is currently roflstomping me, and another longish pasbl person who I unconsciously relate with FW. Sorry ZZ.

2v2
Equilevel 1
Switch = KO
Slapstick
24 Hr DQ (RF when possible)
Lawn

You guys know how it is, so whoever is the challenger posts squad.
Old 08-28-2013, 08:09 PM   #2
Sneaze
#SWAG

Send a message via Skype™ to Sneaze
Right then, ZZ, I owe you for bringing two Metangs against me. No mercy.

Smoke Badge
Attachable Badge
The Smoke Badge is proof of a trainer's victory over Sneasel12 in The Last Stop Ghost Gym, the main metal casing of which is shaped as a wafting puff of smoke. The ever swirling smoke behind the thick glass of the badge represents the ability to change one's strategy at a moment's notice, a quality one must possess if one wishes to be a top tier trainer.
Badge Effect: Shifting Smoke
The Pokemon this badge is attached to is enveloped in a smokey aura that, when touched by an opponent, causes them to become horrified. This horror prevents the opponent from using any attack or technique gained through their signature for the rest of the match. Additionally, if the opponent normally has a justifiable reason to be afraid of the wearer, the opponent will also have any mental stat changes removed and their mental state made neutral. The effects of fear and intimidation moves are not affected by the horror created by this smoke.
Attached to Anasazi the Dusknoir

Anasazi: Male Dusknoir (level 2) (level-up)
Biography: Anasazi is the ghost of a deceased tribal chief, known for his unrelenting war tactics and brutal power. His entire tribe was massacred and his land razed in the dead of night by another tribe, himself included. He holds a connection to the rest of his tribe that allows him to shift into their plane of existence with great effort.
Special Training: True Power
Anasazi can use Shadow Force once per match. Anasazi no longer benefits from fighting more enthusiatically at night, as most Ghosts do. Additionally, he is considered weak to Fire type moves, and can no longer use any Fire type moves. His connection to other spirits means that he does not have full control over his own being, let alone having control over that of others, and as such can no longer use Curse, Pain Split, or Destiny Bond.

Pandora: Female Spiritomb (level 1)
Bio: One hundred and eight spirits, each a mischievous soul trying to escape their prison. Will you be the one to open the box?
Special Training: Pandora's Box
Upon being knocked out due to loss of health, the foe that knocked Pandora out will become cursed. This curse causes the affected Pokemon to be slightly more vulnerable to attacks for the next few rounds, typically wearing off after a full three rounds, with the effects reducing the opponent's defenses in the same amount as a Cosmic Power would raise them. Pandora must have at least a Major amount of energy remaining upon being knocked out in order for this effect to take place.

Sage: Genderless Shedinja (level 1)
Bio: The roots of your life... I will suck them dry... Then you will become a lifeless husk like me...
Special Attack: Life Drain (Bug)
Sage shoves its back into the face of its opponent, using a Significant amount of Bug energy to deal Solid Bug damage to the foe, draining half of the damage done to heal Sage. This move may only be used twice per match, and if both uses are used on the same opponent, the amount of health regained during the second use will decrease to one third of the damage dealt.

Emlyn: Female Riolu (level 1)
Sigless

Kirill: Male Drilbur (level 1)
Sigless

Aurelius: Male Abra (level 1)
Sigless

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
Whatever Sneasel says is right
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:45 PM   #3
zerozoner
Rainbow Badge

Did someone say two Metangs! Yeah I might be infamous for trying to have three of those suckers, but I'm not crazy enough to bring in to this match. Also I have a lot of leveling to do for my Gym so I'm doing a large chunk right now.

Firey: Charmander level 1 Female

Fight: Chimchar level 1 Female

Glow: Bulbasaur level 1 Male

Wood: Treecko level 1 Female

Wave: Totodile level 1 Female

Rain: Oshawott level 1 Female

Going to lead with Fight my Chimchar.

Gaming Pic
Spoiler: show

PASBL
Wild Future
zerozoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:49 PM   #4
Sneaze
#SWAG

"Kirill, let's do this. Start off with a Stealth Rock and go right into an Earthquake."

Quote:
Old 08-28-2013, 09:08 PM   #5
zerozoner
Rainbow Badge

"Time to pull the expected maneuver Fight use Protect to negate that Earthquake then U-Turn back into Wave. If U-turning is against the rules for this round, for some reason, use Flamethrower instead.

Gaming Pic

PASBL
Wild Future
Old 08-28-2013, 09:42 PM   #6
Fallen Icarus
Confident in the present

Send a message via AIM to Fallen Icarus Send a message via Skype™ to Fallen Icarus
ugh sneezy why couldn't you just have named him krill

Curse you guys for ordering just when I decided to get started on my Homework.

From Sneezy's squad, Kirill! You may be just small one mole in this big big world, but give it your all and you'll make it through!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stats
Drillbur: (Ground) Drillbur digs like a drill using its long, pointed, shovel-like claws. This allows it to dig quickly and easily through almost any type of ground – even through some hard, impenetrable surfaces, like concrete – letting it travel fast and efficiently through the ground. Its tunnels are also sturdy, and, if desired, can be made so they do not collapse after being dug.
From Zerozoner's Squad, we have Fist! Pound it bro, and get out there!

Quote:
Chimchar (Fire): The flames on Chimchar's back only go out when it is sleeping. They will increase and decrease in size depending on how intense the battle is, with more flames as the situation goes dire. The members of Chimchar line are extremely good climbers, allowing them to scale most walls and surfaces and swing from vines and branches with ease. The Chimchar line gets a boost in the power of its Fire attacks when low in health.
Opting for the long-term route, Kirill starts us off by popping out some rock energy, sending it rushing into the ground. A few seconds later, various rocks stealthily and gradually rise from the ground, uprooting some grasses as they go. In a way that reminds your ref of Stonehenge, the rocks surround the chimchar and rocket in for a hit, then slowly sinking back in the manner whence they came. Fight looks miffed but is sadly ordered by his trainer not to respond to that. *insert quote about fight's fiercy passion not being satisfied or something*

Oof! I've been knocked off my feet by something! Oh, it's just Kirill, bringing the house down with his earthquaking prowess, pumping energy right into the lawn arena to fuel that attack. Even when the house is down though, Fight ain't gunna let some silly setbacks push him over. His body and his mind are protected in full by the power of his magical pokemon powers. Always being defensive can become boring, so Fight does a bunch of spinny tricks, courtesy of his species's special talents, and u-turns out to Wave, who quickly suffers the same fate as Fight. As in, stealth rocks.

Health&Energy

All zerozoner's pokemons has taken damage from stealth rock; chimchar taking a bit more. All pokemon have used energy, still fresh, while chimchar will slowly regain some in his pokeball.
Old 08-29-2013, 10:10 AM   #7
zerozoner
Rainbow Badge

Water Pulse to Water Gun

Gaming Pic

PASBL
Wild Future
Old 08-29-2013, 12:05 PM   #8
Sneaze
#SWAG

"Dig under the Pulse and strike. Bulldoze to interrupt the Water Gun."

Quote:
Old 08-30-2013, 11:52 PM   #9
Fallen Icarus
Confident in the present

Wave begins by gathering water in it's mouth, before... spitting. One huge nasty globule of spit. While your ref contemplates why so many people order moves with the word pulse in them, the bunch of spit water heads toward Kirill, acting as if it had a vendetta against the mole. It splooshes over the mole- wait, Drillbur, taking advantage of his nifty SC, tunnels into the ground for a dig. No wonder he's so fit, I've heard that digging regular can be the single most beneficial thing to your health. At least.. for a mole. The Water Pulse orb thing travels acroooooooooosss the vast plain before just fizzing out.

Like a ninja, Kirill just pops up and slams his drill into a place that would normally be bothersome for male persons. grumble grumble pokemon only extract genitals when mating grumble grumble. Though the spitting of nasty liquids is far from the supposed conduct of a policeman, Wave still points his mouth out like one and shoots out water, but not before he suffers a tumble via Bulldoze. However, because of the close proximity, most of it still hits Drillbur.

healthnenergynstuff

Everyone is doing OK so far.
Old 08-31-2013, 12:15 AM   #10
Sneaze
#SWAG

"You're right next to him so Drill Run into a direct contact Earthquake. If for some reason he gets away from you make that a regular Earthquake instead."

Quote:
Old 08-31-2013, 04:18 PM   #11
zerozoner
Rainbow Badge

"See if you can't keep that pesky mole at bay with a pair of Water Guns."

Gaming Pic

PASBL
Wild Future
Old 09-02-2013, 05:44 PM   #12
Sneaze
#SWAG

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A RF WHAT IN THE WORLD GUYS

Quote:
Old 09-02-2013, 05:54 PM   #13
Fallen Icarus
Confident in the present

HEY I WAS ON VACATION OKAY AND I JUST LOST MY 48 HOUR BONUS

REFFINGS TO COME IN A BIT I WAS JUST EATING OKAY
Old 09-02-2013, 08:46 PM   #14
Fallen Icarus
Confident in the present

as you can tell, I'm tired.

Kirill starts us off by using a favored attack, Drill Run. Perhaps in an attempt to provide some enterntainment for our viewers, Kirill adds some rrr'ing noises along with it. It's not on the same level of intensity as an actual drill, but it's enough for your ref to clench his teeth and become annoyed. Annoying sounds are annoying. Flurriously jumping up in a rapid fashion, Kirill spins dizzly before slamming into Wave, kinda like how a person slams down another in a rap battle. Wait. no. That's not right. huh. Despite Kirill being tiny, their weight is similar, and thus Wave is forced to stumble a little before taking a step backwards. How embarrassing. That's like getting beat up by a two-year old.

Wave's face starts steaming, and if it weren't for the previous event, I'd be expecting a scald to be coming out of his jaws anytime soon. Instead, a high pressure stream of H20 flies past your ref, knocking into the little mole and pushing him a little ways in the opposite direction. Even with this newfound difference, it's not enough to prevent melee fighting, so Kirill rushes Wave with a blow that would quake the heavens and the earth. But sometimes, a little embarrassment can go a long way. Wave quickly responds with another water gun, leaving the mole dazed and confused, unable to finish his attack. (Not actually CONFUSED, just... a saying)

Health and Energy

-Drillbur is almost at his 2nd 1/3. lol. Energy wise, he's still not a significant point, but he's getting there.

-Wave is getting to the first 1/3 in terms of damage. He's not faring too badly in the energy realm either, his energy use being only slightly higher than Kirill's.

Last edited by Fallen Icarus; 09-02-2013 at 09:45 PM.
Fallen Icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:50 PM   #15
zerozoner
Rainbow Badge

Try a Water Pulse Wave then give it some holiday greetings with an Icy Wind.

Gaming Pic

PASBL
Wild Future
Old 09-04-2013, 07:04 PM   #16
Sneaze
#SWAG

"Dig under the Water Pulse and strike. Spit a Sludge Bomb in his mouth when he opens it up for the Icy Wind."

Quote:
Old 09-09-2013, 09:56 PM   #17
Sneaze
#SWAG

THIS IS OFFICIALLY RIDICULOUS.

Quote:
Old 09-09-2013, 11:14 PM   #18
Fallen Icarus
Confident in the present

In comparison to the SPPF people, this wait is nothing :p

I suppose I would be more motivated to ref if my matches got picked up *shrug* /bribe

Loosening up his dancing muscles, Wave tries to do a good number on Krillin once more. Haha I'm funny right *shot* To replicate the previous's round's success, Wave opens that wide jaw that Game Freak gave him, and shoots out a fairly sized ball of water energy... at the ground. Weird, but the ball explodes into a powerful wave of pulsing power and if it were to slam into Krillin, it would hurt.... but.... Krillin has dug into the ground, abusing his SC once more. Wave looks fairly annoyed and calmly waits for the unevitable to happen, no doubt waiting to be popped in his non-existing [redacted]

... Annd... after waiting, Krillin pops out of the ground, looking chipper, glad that he wasn't hit by the attack. To this, Wave just laughs and begins to shoot out a icy wind, one that would no doubt slow down if it hit, but he is soon forced to choke down nasty sludge bombs. The poisonous gelatins (i dunno that's the way i imagined it) squirm their way through Wave's insides and poisons him. WHOS LAUGHING NOW?!?!? *shot*

*poison*

Health&Energy

Wave is poisoned; energy is not looking too good, health is a little past the first 1/3. Still has a lot of ice left in the tank.

Krillin used some energy, but took no damage. Energy is similar to Wave's.
Old 09-09-2013, 11:22 PM   #19
Sneaze
#SWAG

"Trap your foe in a Rock Tomb. If he escapes, bury him in a Rock Slide, otherwise, Swords Dance."

Quote:
Old 09-10-2013, 02:58 PM   #20
zerozoner
Rainbow Badge

Use Aqua Jet to escape the tomb and land a hit, then try out a Water Pledge for fun.

Gaming Pic

PASBL
Wild Future
Old 09-14-2013, 10:27 PM   #21
Sneaze
#SWAG

Le. Bump.

Quote:
Old 09-16-2013, 02:23 AM   #22
Fallen Icarus
Confident in the present

Drillbur seeks to trap his opponent, sending rocks of tombish quality up and around Wave. Coiling his body with some water energy, Wave barely escapes the premature burial, jetting out and on top of his foe. Unhappy pokemons galore. Krillin is pushed back a few yards by the force of the hit, but returns the hurt with a rock slide. Rocks that slide all over Wave, pushing and shoving him to the ground. If he had hair, I'd expect Wave to be super mad. But he doesn't. You know, have hair.

Grumbling something about animal abuse, Wave creaks out of the pile of rocks and decides to go for the fun, albeit non optimal option, by creating a Water Pledge that streaks towards Krillin. Popping upwards, the brilliant streams of water allow the light catch and sparkle, creating a beautiful and photo-worthy picture. Wow.

Health&energy

Wave has a large health advantage over Krillin; the drillbur is now past his second 1/3 mark. Energy is fairly the same.
Old 09-18-2013, 04:26 PM   #23
zerozoner
Rainbow Badge

Let's get you out from underneath those rocks with a Aqua Jet, see if you can't hit the mole as well. Then belt that mole with a Water Gun when you have a clear shot.

Gaming Pic

PASBL
Wild Future
Old 09-18-2013, 04:44 PM   #24
Sneaze
#SWAG

"Ranged X-Scissor to knock him out of his Aqua Jet. Dig under the Water Gun and strike."

Quote:
Old 10-02-2013, 02:38 PM   #25
Sneaze
#SWAG

Dude. This is not okay.

Quote: