Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Litwick UPN PASBL: Jerichi vs. Charminions

Quote:
3 vs. 3
Equilevel 5
Switch = KO
96 Hr DQ
Some fun arena
Since this was all arranged on the TO, I get to ref for an LO. God, I feel nervous. Anyways, the arena is dark, and only strobe lights are flashing about. In one corner, give it up for one of our LOs, former Baby and Normal Gym Leader and current Eeveelution Gym Leader, Jerichi! In the other corner, we have an aspiring trainer who has spent a long time in the league, and he's aiming for the position of fire gym leader. Give it up for Charm!!!

Bolt: Yeah Yeah.

Stop being an ass

Bolt: I'll be an ass whenever I want to.

Now, since they allowed me to search for a fun arena. I finally found a suitable arena, the Toy World arena.

Spoiler: show

Toy World (Indoor Custom Arena): An arena of extremely large toys and other objects. Most Pokemon will be at most one half of the size of most toys. The arena consists of about a 50-foot wide arrangement of at least Snorlax-sized toys. On the westernmost side of the arena is a 10-foot long fuzzy pencil grip, along with a 5-foot tall Pikachu toy, and a wall consisting of 3 10-foot wide and 15 feet tall boxes of paper clips. East of these items is an old Pokeball half (think of the ones that Burger King recalled) acting as a building. The ceiling is at an almost unreachable level - 100 feet into the air. The ball-half's diameter is about 40 feet long. The ball-half is recommended as the starting point for all battles. Its entrance is about 10 feet tall and 10 feet wide. The ball-half also has isolated normal-sized Pokeballs. East of the giant ball-half is a 50 foot wide set of watercolors, with several Snorlax-sized toys and assorted objects, such as a dart, a straw, another fuzzy pencil grip, a kneaded eraser, and even an open binder. Despite their size, these objects can be manipulated easily by an energetic Pokemon with lots of strength, such as Machamp, Snorlax, or Feraligatr. These objects can be lifted up, but can easily drain a Pokemon's energy. Hitting a Pokemon with an object can often cause massive damage or even an instant KO, and in some cases under Realistic rules, cause an injury, making this arena VERY dangerous, and only experienced trainers should use this arena. Though this arena can be deadly, onlookers and an announcer will always attend. The toys are fragile, despite their size and weight, and attacks like Earthquake can still destroy the arena.
Special Rules: Announcer, Artificial Lighting, Deadly, Grandstand, Battle Platforms, Easily Destroyed, Onlookers, Pokeballs

I hope this meets both of your expectations. If not, I'll cast some voodoo magic (a.k.a Teleport) and move us to an arena more to both of your tastes (or forum). Now, let the battle begin! This feels like a ref test >_>

Jeri posts his squad
Char posts his and orders
Blah blah blah You two should know the deal.

(If I did anything wrong let me know .-.)

Ghost Legion
Hawke | Austin T. Willows

Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 06:32 PM   #2
Jerichi
本✚能

Good luck to you, Charm! And thanks for reffing! It's been an age since I've fought in the Toy Box.

Shoushi - Shiny Female Miltank (Level 5)
Bio: Shoushi was born in India, where she was worshiped for her pure white color. She is a very serene cow, and often can be seen distributing her fresh sacred milk. She's even started a food company, "Shoushi's Sacred Dairy", which sells her holy lactose wears; all of the money raised that isn't stolen by Koi goes to help dying children in Africa. When she lived in India, she was called "The Great Pasu", but decided for a more humble name upon joining my squad. Therefore, she adopted the name "Shoushi", literally meaning, "holy cow". While she is a very peaceful cow, she's a heck of a battler. The only reason she battles is to pass the time, but when she's done battling, she'll give her opponent a heaping helping of her sacred milk. When not on the battlefield, she often can be found meditating, practicing yoga and Tai-Chi, or giving her own... unique brand of "wisdom", which are more random sayings then anything else. She's also very charismatic, and often provides a more sane view on TO matters. This has caused her to become Jeri-sama's favorite Pokemon, and is often engaged in rousing conversation about spirituality or science which goes completely over everyone else's heads.
Signature Technique - Nirvana (Normal)
Bio: Being a cow from India, a Buddhist-populated country, the Dalai Lama, Shoushi has studied with the greatest of meditation teachers and martial arts masters. By combining her meditative abilities with Tai-Chi stances learned from masters of the form, Shoushi has created a beneficial means of improving her whole self in the midst of battle. Going into a state that can be described as a cross between a Calm Mind and a Meditate, she takes a Tai-Chi stance which is generally representative of the battle at hand. Then, she focuses her energies in her body, and raises all her stats akin to the boost received from Ancientpower. This costs the energy of 2 Bulk Ups and a Long-term Agility and can be used once a battle.

Khronos - Male Noctowl (Level 5)
Bio: Khronos, as most Noctowl are, is a very serious, silent and stoic Pokémon. He frequently sits unmoving in deep thought, though the nature of Khronos’ thought is a mystery. He blocks out all other Pokémon, and even my Psychic Pokémon can’t penetrate the strange barrier he’s set up in his mind. Once in battle, this barrier seems to disappear, but Khronos has such intense focus that it completely rids his mind of other thoughts. Having taken a Greek name like some of his teammates, he is considered part of the Olympians, and is considered by the others to be very powerful, having earned the name of the leader of the Titans. Having focused on his powers and trained extensively, Khronos displays abilities beyond those of his species.
Special Training - Athena's Wisdom (Psychic)
Khronos is familiar with Psychic abilities and has significantly more Psychic energy than others of his species, but is unable to perform Dark attacks.

Atlas - Male Machamp (Level 5)
Bio: Upon evolution, Hermes has undergone a name change to better fit his newfound strength and bulk. Because of his gain in muscle mass and arms, he's shifted his focus away from speed and more towards precision and fancy moves. His new sig reflects this.
Signature Attack - Mercury Mash (Typeless)
Atlas gathers energy in one, two, three or all of his hands, and then stabs the air (or foe) with the energy, sending forth a high-speed wave of typeless energy to hit the target. He can use just one hand, dealing decent damage for slightly greater energy, or all four for heavy damage for slightly higher energy (two = good damage/energy, three = considerable damage/energy). With each added fist, charge time increases slightly, to where a full, four-fisted attack would take 2-3 seconds, where a single fist attack would take only 1. Atlas has given up learning Bullet Punch in favor of learning this signature move, and also refuses to learn Power Trick and Thief, as he fights fair. Three uses per battle.

Dorothy - Male Rapidash (Level 5)
Bio: Dorothy is the epitome of gay. Taking his name from the phrase "friend of Dorothy", a somewhat outdated euphemism for homosexuality, Dorothy wears his name proudly, gushing rainbows and warbling musical numbers. He is so insistent on portraying his homosexuality, he has taken his gay pride to a whole new level, ingesting a myriad of colorful chemicals that cause his flames to burn in a rainbow of colors. Employing these beautiful, rainbowy flames, he has developed an attack that makes you OPEN YOUR EYES
I SEE
YOUR EYES ARE OPEN
WEAR NO DISGUISE
FOR ME
COME INTO THE OPEN
WHEN IT'S COLD, OUTSIDE
AND I'M HERE IN VAIN
HOLD ON, TO THE NIGHT
THERE WILL BE NO SHAME
ALWAYS
I WANT TO BE WITH YOU
AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU
AND LIVE IN
Signature Attack - HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE (Fire)
Though Dorothy has rid himself of some of the questionably useful effects of his GLAYMES, he still retains the FABULOUS rainbow effect in his mane and his attacks.
Now, however, he has decided to apply his GLAYMES differently, using them to fuel a move inspired by Robot Unicorn Attack (of course). First, Dorothy revs up his GLAYMES a bit, making them hotter and more intense. Then, using his special ability to create trails of flames, he creates a boost of rainbowy fire that sends him forwards at a high speed, charging the foe in a GLAYZE OF GLORY. The sheer force of this attack allows him to penetrate most defensive techniques (save for only the most sturdy, like Protect and Safeguard), dealing heavy damage and having a 30% chance of causing a burn. This move counts as a two-move combo and takes the energy of a Flare Blitz Flamer Blitz and a Will-o-Wisp Willie Wisp. It can be used once per battle.

Djinn - Male Flygon (Level 5)
Djinn hails from a long line of legendary Flygon that act as guardians of the mysterious tomb located on Route 111 in Hoenn. The exact origin of this Flygon lineage is unknown, but according to legend, they were bred by the ancient peoples that inhabited Hoenn long ago to protect those who lived among the desert's churning sands. It is said that this troupe of Flygons was instrumental in combating the legendary Golems and subduing them. Djinn has long been privy to a special attack said to have been developed eons before by his ancestors that was used to fend off the advances of the golems, using the power of the desert.
Signature Attack - Haboob (Ground)
Djinn sends forth a huge, forceful, high-pressure blast of sand. This sand is extremely gritty and can cause contact burns, with about a 30% chance of it occurring. The amount of heat the sand generates causes it to work well against Ice moves, effectively countering many by melting them mid-attack. This attack does significant damage and uses high energy and can only be used twice a battle.

Mors - Male Dusclops (Level 5)
Mors is a mysterious creature. After a stint as a reaper and a Greek God, he's settled again to a much simpler life. He has resigned himself to a life of battling in my care, though he trains minimally and rarely interacts with the rest of my squad, save for the other Ghosts. His origins are mysterious and largely unknown, but he seems to have developed some strange abilities from his previous experiences, including the ability to project his hands from his body.
Special Training - Drag You To Hell
Mors hands are detached from his body and move much like those of a Haunter. He has complete control over them and is able to send them a decent distant from his form and are able to take Ghost states independently of the rest of his body. They can move in about a 10 foot radius of his body and he is able to perform hand-based attacks even at this distance, though they will require slightly more energy.
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 07:30 PM   #3
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Good luck, Jeri! And thanks for taking this, Lost. I never battled on this arena, so it should be interesting.

Boltman Level 6 Male Electivire
Special Training - Ice Power (Ice)

After extensive training with the ice pokemon near Snowpoint City, Boltman's Hidden Power is now of the Ice typing. He has enough ice energy for 3 uses of this move, however, he has forgotten Ice Punch because he doesn't feel the need to use ice energy for close range since he has multiple close ranged attacks.

Ruby Level 5 Female Charizard
Special Attack – Red Flower (Fire)
Ruby starts spinning around rapidly similar to a Swords Dance as a large semi-transparent crimson red lotus flower made of fire energy forms around Ruby with her at the center. This lotus flower has a radius of 1 meter. The petals of this lotus are as sharp as blades and they start rotating around Ruby at a high speed. The rotating petals continuously slice anyone nearby for about 7~10 seconds and dealing a light hit of fire damage per slash with the total damage capable of adding up to the damage of two flamethrowers. Ruby is not able to move around while using this because it takes all her concentration to keep the flower rotating. Energy usage is equal to two flamethrowers and this move can only be used once per battle. This move is also a 2 move combo and can not be used during a 3 mover.

Sapphire Level 5 Male Blastoise
Special Attack - Blue Fist (Water)

Sapphire's fist turns bright blue as he charges a considerable amount of water energy before punching the foe for considerable water damage. Upon impact the energy bursts into water, similarly to Water Pulse, soaking both the foe and Sapphire.

Gilan Level 5 Male Absol
Special Training - Master Swordsman

All attacks that involve Gilan's head scythe will do 10% more damage, however, all attacks that involve his tail, claws, and teeth will do 10% less damage.

Mysta Level 5 Female Dragonair
Special Training - Likes them Long and Serpentine

Mysta's Attract will work well on all serpentine Pokemon (Ekans line, Dratini, Dragonair, Seviper, Dunsparce, Onix line, Gyarados, Milotic, Huntail, Gorebyss, Eelektross line). The males will quickly fall in love with her while the females will be in utter awe by her beauty, leaving the victim of either gender unable to attack until Mysta snaps them out of the effect by attacking them or if the victim can discern the true intention of the Attract (such as abusing the attraction time to use a status-boosting move) at any point. However, her Attract will fail to work any non-serpentine Pokemon, who merely fail to understand her divine physique. Stipulations of Attract still apply.

Mr. Kill Level 5 Male Hitmonchan
Special Attack - Death Punch (Dark)

Mr. Kill charges solid dark energy into his fist before punching the air, releasing the energy in the form of a fist which flies forward, hitting the opponent for solid damage and having a 10% chance to flinch the opponent. Mr. Kill can use a Direct Contact version of this, which works the same as the elemental punches except with dark energy and still maintaining the 10% flinch chance. The Direct Contact version uses half the Dark energy of the ranged version. Mr. Kill can use the ranged version twice or the direct contact version 4 times or a combination of the two (two DC and one ranged).

Mysta, in the air.
Old 08-19-2013, 07:52 PM   #4
Jerichi
本✚能

"Okay, Atlas, let's rock.

Start somewhat East of the center. Start with a Hidden Power and back towards the cluster of toys. Then, grab that nearby giant dart to Fling at Dragonair."
Old 08-20-2013, 12:49 PM   #5
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Twister through the orbs. Thunder Wave to stop him from flinging.
Old 08-20-2013, 05:25 PM   #6
Lil'twick
Gay Demon Prince

Round 1: Well fuck

What did I get myself into? Also, in advance, sorry if I call them Atlus or Mystia. Just a warning in advance. Alright then, let's get this show on the road!

The round starts off with with Jeri releasing Atlus, his Machamp, more towards the eastern size of the arena. Charm on the other side releases Mysta the Dragonair, in the usual starting poisiton. The round starts off with Machamp sending out a it's hidden power, before backing towards the unusually large items. Mysta, not wanting to deal with that type of shit, sends out a large twister towards her opponent. The baby tornado travels through the arena, making the hidden power practically moot, but it does actually sort of help Machamp. The move slams into Machamp, right in the back (and for some really nice damage as well), but pushing him forward (he's still trying to reach the dart after all.), and makes him land right next to it. Atlus picks up the dart, and aims it add the Dragonair. She has other plans though, and sends out a thunder wave towards him, but it's too late! He flings the object at her, impaling her right through the tail (well, um, lower areas, but not the genitalia) for some massive damage and sending her (with it) flying towards the other side of the arena, before landing near the stack of boxes. On the eastern half, we can see Machamp crippled by paralysis. They are both pretty much immobile and have a large distance apart. Like I said, well fuck.

Nimbus: The Rapetrain is here. He's not leaving now. Well anyways, lets Start with Atlus. He took a really good hit this round and is now more than halfway though his first quarter, and has the lead. His energy use however wasn't great, and he's already really tired from flinging the gargantuan dart of death. The paralysis doesn't help either. Mysta took a crap load of damage this round, and is already well into her second quarter. Even if she's pinned to the ground, she used a lot less energy and has a lot in her tanks. Overall she's doing much better.

Charm

(Qs? Take it here to to S & I .-.)

Ghost Legion

Old 08-21-2013, 06:03 AM   #7
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Just to be clear, the dart literally pierced through Mysta?
Old 08-21-2013, 08:58 AM   #8
Lil'twick
Gay Demon Prince

Yes, the dart literally pieced through Mysta. (Like imagine being shot in the foot. It's going to hurt like hell, but that's pretty much it). Though, it didn't cause any major damage to her body, sure she might have some minor blood loss if the dart is removed, but overall she's fine, just pinned down and her lower half is sort of in shock still.

Ghost Legion

Old 08-21-2013, 03:32 PM   #9
Charminions
Your reality is mine

I'm not sure a toy dart can do that in Slapstick, but I'll go with it and change accordingly if anything ends up changed.

Safeguard just enough so the dart comes out. Then stay dodgey while you Mist.
Old 08-21-2013, 03:43 PM   #10
Jerichi
本✚能

"Prep a Smellingsalt as she's busy removing the dart, and strike once the guard has faded. Go right into a Submission, and pin her to the ground."

気紛れを 許して 今更なんて思わずに急かしてよ
もっと中迄入って あたしの衝動を 突き動かしてよ

asbwffb

[jerichi]
Old 08-21-2013, 11:43 PM   #11
Lil'twick
Gay Demon Prince

Um, Jeri. You'll need to confirm a movement move (and three mover). They're a bit too far apart to reach without it....

>Charm

Toy Dart =/= Real Dart .-. It's a real dart.... To my knowledge...

Ghost Legion

Old 08-21-2013, 11:51 PM   #12
Jerichi
本✚能

Moving in order to execute a move isn't considered a move...

気紛れを 許して 今更なんて思わずに急かしてよ
もっと中迄入って あたしの衝動を 突き動かしてよ

asbwffb

[jerichi]
Old 08-22-2013, 12:45 AM   #13
Lil'twick
Gay Demon Prince

Even if they'd be out of range otherwise...? God I feel so stupid and this match feels like a test

Ghost Legion

Old 08-22-2013, 08:57 AM   #14
Jerichi
本✚能

Of course; if that weren't the case, it would be really easy to stall indefinitely. Run from the first attack and then continue to put distance between you and your foe. Movement only costs a move when it's to achieve ends beyond a normal move or when it's for a dodge.

気紛れを 許して 今更なんて思わずに急かしてよ
もっと中迄入って あたしの衝動を 突き動かしてよ

asbwffb

[jerichi]
Old 08-22-2013, 09:52 AM   #15
Lil'twick
Gay Demon Prince

Ah, alright. Thank you for the clarification Jeri (I have a feeling I'm going to learn a lot in this match). I'll ref the match when I come back from school today.

Ghost Legion

Old 08-22-2013, 10:07 PM   #16
Lil'twick
Gay Demon Prince

Round 2: I have no idea what I'm doing. (Well, not literally XD)

The round starts of with Mysta safeguarding, trying to use the move to push out the dart. Meanwhile, Atlas coats himself with smelling salts, and starts to rub it all over himself. Once the salt has shocked the paralysis out of his body, the Machanp starts to head towards Mysta. The Dragonair lets out small grunts and quite cries of pain, but she manages to finally remove the dart. The dart itself is send flying and lodges itself into one of the toy Snorlax's head. After a quick breather, she sees Atlas looming over her, hitting her hard with his salty hands. He then quickly proceeds to pin her into submission, the amount of energy she used from safeguard helping with that. After a few seconds she decides heavily breathes out a mist into Atlas' face before the round ends.

Nimbus: Atlas took barely any this round and used a good amount of energy, and is into his second quarter. He looks like he needs a break. Mysta took some good hits this round and is almost near her mid-point, but she still as a huge amount of energy in her tanks.

Ghost Legion

Last edited by Lil'twick; 08-24-2013 at 11:08 AM.
Old 08-23-2013, 09:28 AM   #17
Jerichi
本✚能

I'd like to point out the description for Submission.

Quote:
Submission (XX) -- A move with a lot of possible applications, the variety of a Submission attack is hindered only by the imagination of the trainer. The user grabs its opponent, and can perform any reasonable hold or throw.
It's not a direct, cut-and-dry attack but rather a "insert your attack here", hence my command to pin.
Old 08-23-2013, 09:50 AM   #18
Lil'twick
Gay Demon Prince

Oh yeah... God sorry Jeri and Charm school was a lot more draining the last two days then I thought. Let me fix that reffing up.

Ghost Legion

Old 08-23-2013, 05:10 PM   #19
Jerichi
本✚能

"Knock her in the head with an Ice Punch then retreat into the fog she has so kindly created for you."
Old 08-23-2013, 05:23 PM   #20
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Mist also does light damage, incase that minscule number wasn't factored in.

Use your long body to Bind around his arms to restrict him from punching. If that worked, Thunderbolt. Otherwise, Dragon Pulse in his direction.
Old 08-24-2013, 11:17 AM   #21
Lil'twick
Gay Demon Prince

Round 3: Deja Vu

The round starts of with our resident bodybuilder starting to form ice energy around one of his fists, before punching Mysta. Though, it's all going to her plan, and she quickly binds him before he can deal the blow, but she gets grazed for some light damage. As the serpentine Pokemon continues to bind Atlas tighter, she releases a thunderbolt right onto his head, searing him for a good amount of damage.

Nimbus: Well then, that was sort of uneventful. Atlas took a good amount of damage this round, but didn't quiet use as much energy as one would think. HE was also grateful for the one mover. Mysta on the other hand didn't take a lot of damage this round, but used a good amount of energy. Her electric is about half way used.

Ghost Legion

Old 08-24-2013, 12:36 PM   #22
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Dragon Pulse his face. Then Dragon Tail him away.
Old 08-24-2013, 03:08 PM   #23
Jerichi
本✚能

Are all of his hands bound?
Old 08-24-2013, 07:49 PM   #24
Lil'twick
Gay Demon Prince

Pretty much yes Jeri.

Ghost Legion

Old 08-24-2013, 08:51 PM   #25
Jerichi
本✚能

Are his fingers still mostly free? As in they can at least move?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL