Singles
Slapstick
96 HR DQ
Switch = KO
Equiall Level 2
For the arena:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PASBL
Improved Lawn Arena: This arena is an upgraded version of the old lawn arena, which was dull and drab. It the middle of the arena is a small pool with pontoons in it. This pool is big enough for Pokemon like Gyarados, though they well take up the entire pool in order to do so. The weather here is highly variable, having a 25% chance of changing to either sunny, rainy, thunderstorm, or snowy for two rounds. Also, there is a 5% chance each round(considering no outside factors) of a wild Pokemon appearing, but they will spectate unless provoked.

Wild Pokemon: Pokemon you would expect from a grassy/grassland area.
Blaze post your squad.

Ayu post yours and send out.

Blaze sends out a Pokemon and orders.

Ayu orders.

I ref.

Have fun guys!

My Squad and Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
wat skool
Quote:
Originally Posted by The O View Post
wat skool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairne View Post
wat skool
The O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 04:06 PM   #2
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Thanks for reffing this Ollie my man, its so cool to see you back around. Good luck Ayutashi, hopefully you can learn a couple of things even from me. You've also got quite the balanced squad there, so I might be in some trouble! Cause I don't tend to be terribly balanced myself. >_> And remember, Equiall makes your Pokemon level 2, and if they would evolve, they do!

Marche: Level 3 Male Graveler(up-level)
Signature: Paladin Heart, Fighting Body (FIGHT)
Marche is now a Rock/Fighting type, with all the weaknesses (Water, Grass, Psychic, Fighting, Steel, Ground), and resistances (Normal, Bug, Dark, Fire, Rock, Poison). He has learned the moves Bulk Up and Close Combat. He also loses the moves: Focus Punch, Fire Blast, Bulldoze, and Rock Slide.

Surgei: Level 2 Male Yanma
Signature Training: The Colds of Russia(Ice)
Through his experience as a soldier, fighting and living in Russia, Surgei now knows the moves Icy Wind and Blizzard. However, because he does not fight with deception anymore, he loses the moves Hypnosis, U-Turn, Faint Attack, Dream Eater, Theif, Giga Drain, Swagger, and Flash.

Lemon Drop: Level 2 Female Buneary
Signature Training: Kyun-Kyun Fighting Spirit!(Typeless)
If Lemon Drop is about to be KOed by an attack, she will be able to continue fighting on for another round due to her fighting spirit. This is similar to Charizard's SC, and functions the same as well. Because she does not like to get into arguments, she loses the moves Frustration, Switcheroo, Hyper Voice, Uproar and Retaliate.

Necrosis: Level 2 Male White Ivysaur
Signature Attack: Necro Plant(GRASS)
Necrosis's Leech Seed is considerably more potent that usual, sticking onto the opponent no matter what and also poisoning them. The seed will automatically return to Necrosis in four rounds. Necrosis having spent of his life learning this move never took the time to learn other moves, namely: Toxic, Synthesis, Growth, Secret Power, and Hidden Power.

Gagagigo: Level 2 Male Green Croconaw
Signature Training: I will become a Champion of Justice!(FIGHTING)
Gagagigo is considered to familiar with the Fighting type, and learns the moves Low Sweep and Drain Punch. As he never wants to become an evil person, he forgets the moves: Fake Tears, Spite, Rage, Screech, Swagger, Uproar, Shadow Claw, and Toxic. His Crunch is also does XX damage.

Ravager: Level 2 Female Charmeleon
Special Attack: Tenacity (Electric)
Ravager charges Electric energy into both of her fists, before slamming them into the opponent, dealing considerable damage and causing them to be launched away from Ravager, distance depending on the size of the opponent. Ravager will then become fatigued after using this attack, and her stats(excluding accuracy and evasion) will be lowered slightly. These debuffs are considered permanent until she is switched out. This attacks power increases with every debuff and status condition she is inflicted with, a minor increase for each one. This attack will have a higher chance of success under paralysis or confusion. This attack costs major energy and Ravager has enough Electric energy to use this twice.

Let's rumble.
Emi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 07:53 PM   #3
Ayutashi
Pokemon Trainer

Yes, thanks again, Ollie ^_^

I'm sure I'll learn a lot, Blaze! I really have no clue how I'm going to go about this... I've always been an awful competitive team builder <3

Equiall 2, seems good. Evolutions, check -- my uplevel is still ahead of the game at level 3, and its relevant evolution then, right? If that's so...

--My Team--

Arrow - Level 3 male Braviary (uplevel)
Prince - Level 2 male Kirlia
Mischel - Level 2 male Loudred
Gumbo - Level 2 male Wartortle
Rhoswen - Level 2 female Mawile
Azeban - Level 2 male Vulpix

Sadly, I have no Signatures for now.

Moment of truth I suppose...

Mischel! Time for battle!
9 KO | 24 TP | 0 SP
2 W | 2 L | 0 D

::My Squad::
| Rufflet | Sneasel | Joltik | Cacnea | Sandshrew |
| Squirtle | Snubbull | Solosis | Litleo | Whismur |
| Klink | Tyrunt | Grimer | Scyther | Inkay |

Squad Summary Page

Ayutashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 09:05 PM   #4
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals

A Loudred is quite the issue...I didn't realize that the thing got Earthquake and was still an NFE.

But we can do this! Gagagigo! Come on out!

Gagagigo: Don't worry, I've got this!

Start off with a Water Gun, then push it into an Aqua Jet to close the distance.
Old 09-26-2013, 09:51 PM   #5
Ayutashi
Pokemon Trainer

Hope you don't mind getting wet, Mischel.

Don't mind the water gun... Pump up the volume with a focused Hyper Voice! If that gator gets up close, retaliate with your Thunder Punch, otherwise use Shock Wave if it's still at a distance -- don't get close to those jaws if you don't have to.
9 KO | 24 TP | 0 SP
2 W | 2 L | 0 D

Squad Summary Page

Old 10-01-2013, 11:17 PM   #6
The O
Boulder Badge

Round 1: FIGHT!

After a friendly exchange of pre-battle banter, our trainers release their first Pokemon upon the field! Twin flashes of light reveal our first combatants: a Loudred by the name of Mischel and a green Croconaw named after a Yu-Gi-Oh card. The croc seems to have an excess of fighting spirit though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holo'Dex
Loudred (Normal): Loudred is completely immune to any sound-based attack, any sound based attack used by Loudred is 25% more effective then usual.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holo'Dex
Croconaw (Water): Croconaw is the middling of speed and agility in the Totodile family. As an alligator Pokémon, the Totodile family has the strongest bite attack of any Pokémon relative to their size. However, their jaw muscles are meant for clamping down, not opening up: most Pokémon can easily keep them shut with their own hands. In wet arenas, the airholes on their snouts allow them to stay almost completely submerged while being able to see above the surface.
Gagagigo stares down his foe for a moment, his chest flaring a bit while Mischel seems to return the look without fear or hesitation. Orders are volleyed and the battle has begun!

LadyGagagigo's chest flares once again, but with purpose! Soon a powerful stream of water gushes from the croc's mouth and smashes into the living boombox for some nice damage!

Mischel shakes it off and clenches his fist as a buzzing can be heard welling up in his lungs. The Loudred let's loose a mighty, concussive sound wave that smacks the Croconaw like an invisible fist! The Water type staggers a bit, then leers at the foe before snapping his teeth in anticipation. A torrent of water rushes from his mouth and surrounds his body; immediately the battle-happy croc launches himself into Mischel like a missile and sends the Loudred sliding back a bit from the force of the blow.

With so little distance between them, Mischel ops for his initial orders and slugs Gagagigo right in the jaw with an electrically charged fist, dealing a great deal of damage again! The Croconaw avoids any unsavory after-effects though, and looks ready to go at it again!

EDIT: Ah forgot to RNG for the Arena stuffz. And, RNG says a lot of shit is going down actually.

Towards the end of the round, the sun seems to be beating down quite harshly. This might have an adverse effect on Gagagigo next round, but Electric attacks may refract in the sun as well. Also, a Deerling has wandered up to the scene. For now, it only appears to be interested in grazing.

Forgot to add this in.

Review:

Mischel used a bit more energy than Gagagigo this round, but certainly dished out some efficient damage for what he used! He certainly didn't suffer hits as big as his foe did! The Loudred used a little more than half of his Electrical stores and has enough for a weakened Thunderpunch or Shock Wave before running out.

Gagagigo suffered massive damage right away. His energy use wasn't as bad though. If he takes another big hit next round, he'll be at his halfway mark in health.

Both Pokemon are still fresh and ready to go; it's too soon for them to really feel the burn.

Ayu to order first this time.

My Squad and Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
wat skool
Quote:
Originally Posted by The O View Post
wat skool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairne View Post
wat skool

Last edited by The O; 10-02-2013 at 03:37 AM.
The O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 04:34 AM   #7
Ayutashi
Pokemon Trainer

Great job so far, Mischel. Looks like luck is on our side, too...

Take advantage of that sunlight and blast that croc with SolarBeam before it can react! If it closes in again, bash it on the nose with Mega Punch, otherwise use another focused Hyper Voice at a distance.
9 KO | 24 TP | 0 SP
2 W | 2 L | 0 D

Squad Summary Page

Old 10-02-2013, 02:24 PM   #8
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals

Protect the Solarbeam, then stick it to him hard with a Dynamicpunch.
Old 11-01-2013, 07:56 PM   #9
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals

So Ollie are you going to ref this?

Fuck these crabs
Old 11-11-2013, 12:39 PM   #10
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals