UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 09-27-2007, 12:14 AM   #1
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

UPN PASBL: Jonouchi versus Sneasel12

When we last left Jonouchi and Sneasel12...

Yes, when we last left Jonouchi and Sneasel12. In anti-reality we can freeze time and bring it out of the icebox again. Isn't that neat?

..."WAIT!"

Oh, what is it now, Ploot?

"You loaned Jeri the Fearow's Eye so he could ref a Skyscraper match, remember?"

*facepalms* Oh, alright. *tosses the Luvdisc of Jong at the challengers*

3 on 3
Single
Slapstick
Equiall
Return=KO
96 Hr DQ
Snowball Battle Complex: The Forest

Arena Info:
The Snowball Battle Complex: Through the miracle of climate control technology and the sick, insane mind of me, we have The Snowball Battle Complex. Each area is representative of the usual weather in my home state of Wisconsin. The complex itself is made of up of several areas: the Dome, the Rink, the Forest, and the Slide. The Slide and the Forest are outdoor arenas, but have climate controls to keep the weather of a wintry bent.
The Forest: Basically, your normal evergreen forest, but with a touch of snow and cold. Weather control is not as fine here like the Dome, but it gets pretty cold and windy on it's own. Standard forest rules apply, plus the new ones at the end of the post. Ursaring, Pilloswine, Teddiursa, and Swinubs live in the forest, most hibernating, wake them at your own risk.
Special Arena Rules: Cold Weather (treat as Extreme Cold if fighting at night), Windy, Native Pokemon, Obstacles (trees)
Special rules for all Arenas: Emergency Pokemon Rescue Squad, Frostbite
Emergency Pokemon Rescue Squad: This is NOT an option. The complex has a team of Chansey and Blissey on hand to rescue injured pokemon. They will automatically do so when a pokemon is KO'd. They will administer first aid on the injured pokemon, consequently, their stays in the pokemon centers are reduced by one battle. The chances of scarring and permanent damage are reduced also. Pokemon are returned to their trainers after the battle, unless they need to go to the pokemon center for further treatment. This rule is not optional and will come in handy if realistic rules are in play. Even with slapstick, most pokemon will appreciate a warm blanket and hot soup after freezing their butts off battling.
Frostbite: The longer a pokemon stays in the cold, the harder it will be to attack, move, etc thanks to the effects of frostbite. Pokemon afflicted with frostbite will generally me moving around more to keep warm and physical attacks take a bit more energy to use. Frostbite will not permanently damage a pokemon but it can cause it to lose health in battle. After the battle, the EPRS will treat the pokemon for frostbite and they'll be good as new. Ice, Rock, and Steel types are immune to frostbite, Flying, Grass, and Water can be affected by it more so than normal. Fire types are not immune completely, but have more of a resistance to it. Everyone else can get it and it will make battling more difficult.
Miscellaneous Rules: Ice attacks are 25% more powerful, the lower the temperature (ref's discretion, as he sets the temperature). Fire attacks are 25% less effective the lower the temperature (ref's discretion, as he sets the temperature). Water attacks like Whirlpool, Waterfall, and Surf WILL NOT WORK on snow. They can be used in The Rink, however.....
As stated in the Frostbite entry, the longer a battle drags on, the harder it is for pokemon to battle, due to the wear on their bodies from the cold. Use your best judgment. Like water, snow has a physical form and can be deflected, or built into barriers.

To clarify, the temperature range I will be setting will be between 10 degrees C to -10 degrees C. Windspeed will have a range of 3 to 9mph (or rather 4.8kph to 14.5kph).

I'm assuming this is a re-enactment of the match that wasn't between the two of you, so I believe the order is as follows:

S12 posts squad of six Pokemon.
Jono posts squad of six Pokemon and sends one out.
S12 sends one Pokemon out and orders.
Jono orders.
Reffification occurs.
Jono orders.
S12 orders.
Reffification occurs.
And so on ad infinitum.

Now, I'm running out of corny post-based stuff to say...

mfw no more mill rogue
Sector Sketch
Shadow's Datafile
The Ankhal Archive
Marc File #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by No one in particular
"Never blame yourself for things out of your control. That's a privilege reserved for everyone else."
Shadowshocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 02:06 PM   #2
Sneasel12
Boulder Badge

Re: UPN PASBL: Jonouchi versus Sneasel12

Must reach Luvdisc of Jong. *jumps* I can't reach! *jumps again* Ah, screw it, I'm too lazy to continue jumping.

Akaakakinzoku: genderless Metang (lv.2): shiny
Bio: Akaakakinzoku always wanted to find a way to use its metal to defeat opponents that could do good damage due to its Psychic half, and with this attack he found a way.
Sig. Move (Special Attack): Shining Light
Akaakakinzoku glows very bright, like a Pokemon would do when using Flash, however, Akaakakinzoku uses this brightness and fires it in a sort of ray, doing damage roughly equal to a Flamethrower to all Ghosts or Dark types it hits, but only Ghosts and Dark types., as well a blinding every Pokemon in its path, no matter what type. The blinding ability is about that of Flash, however, closing your eyes will not block it out, unless the eyelids are at least an inch thick. This attack takes up the energy of two Hyper Beams, and can only be used once per battle

Kaori: male Swinub(lv.1)
Bio: Swinub has always been extremely confident in its Ice attacks, but no so confident when it comes to physical attacks, over time, we found a way to lend the power of Ice to a physical attack.
Sig. Move (Special Attack): Frost Charge (Ice)
Swinub surrounds itself with huge amounts of Ice energy, then, like a Pokemon would use a Volt Tackle, Swinub charges at the opponent and slams into them with all the cold surrounding it. This attack does damage roughly equal to a Volt Tackle and uses energy roughly equal to a Blizzard. This attack can only be used 3 times per battle. This attack has a 5% chance of freezing where the opponent got hit.

Burakkuaisu: male Snorunt(lv.1)
Bio: I fount Snorunt in a pitch black cave filled with Dark types, after capture, I discovered an odd ability.
Sig. Move (Special Resistance): Let There Be Light!
Snorunt takes 75% damage from Dark attacks instead of 100% damage.

Reishoutekibi: female Smoochum(lv.1)
Bio: Reishoutekibi loves both her Ice and Psychic types, but could never combine them, until she came up with a brilliant move one day while drinking a milkshake.
Sig. Move (Special Attack): Brain Freeze (Ice)
Reishoutekibi gets into the mind of the opponent the same way she would use Confusion. However, instead of barraging the mind with confusing images, Reishoutekibi uses the opponents mind to lower the temperature inside the opponents skull greatly. This causes the opponent to feel pain. This attack does damage equal to two Confusions and uses energy equal to a Psychic and a Confusion. This attack has a 5% chance of causing confusion. This attack can only be used 3 times per battle.

Nenshouryoku: male Charmander(lv.1)
Bio: Charmander loves moves in which fire engulf part of his body. He also loves to slice away at things. He has combined such techniques as Slash and Fire Punch in order to form a special move.
Special Attack: Flaming Slice (Fire)
Charmander rushes up to the opponent and uses a Slash attack with his arms covered in the flames of a Fire Punch. Unlike a regular Slash, this attack does not have a high critical hit ratio. This attack's total damage is 125% that of Slash and energy of 175% of Slash, and may be used 5 times per battle. This attack has a 15% chance of causing a burn.

Mabuitoukai: female Teddiursa(lv.1)
Bio: Teddiursa wanted to feel like one of my icy crew, but only having one Ice attack discouraged her. Over time she came up with a more powerful Ice attack.
Sig. Move (Special Attack): Ice Kick (Ice)
Teddiursa focuses its energy into it's foot, much like a Pokemon would for a Mega Kick, however, Teddiursa channels Ice energy normally used for an Ice Punch and then jumps up and kicks the opponent doing damage roughly equal to a Mega Punch with energy equal to a Mega Kick. This attack has a 20% chance of freezing the opponent. This attack can only be used twice per battle.
Note: Will not be a full body freeze.

I'm not going to bother changing the levels in this post to 2, seeing as it will probably go higher and that it would only evolve Nenshouryoku, but yeah, all evolutions that are applicable I would like to happen, please and thank you.
Sneasel12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 02:17 PM   #3
Jonouchi
Boulder Badge

Better not ditch me this time.

Let's go wild, boys! *Kage coughs* And girls.....

Shinkou: Genderless Metang (LVL 3)
No sig move

Kage: Female Shuppet (LVL 3)
Bio: Kage always loved to hide in the shadows. She pops out from those shadows to scare people. She even scared me a couple of times. Always pulling pranks and scaring my friends. One day, I discovered that she got so used to being in the shadows, she was able to take that shadow with her, in the form of a Shield. She uses it not only as a prank, but to defend herself from enemies.
Sig: Shadow Armor (Special Defense) (Dark)
Description: After hiding in the shadows, Kage has mastered this Dark type move. With her ability, she can surround herself fully with a ball of darkness and negate any Psychic and Dark attack used against her. This uses the energy of Protect and can be used once per battle.

Nido: Male Nidorino (LVL 3)
No sig move

Tsume: Male Zangoose (LVL 3)
No sig Move

Kameshi: Female Anorith (LVL 3)
No sig move

Kii: Female Umbreon (LVL 3)
No sig move

Tsume, let's show these guys who's boss!

Quote:
I think it would do the world good if every political situation, from an international hostage to the breakout of a war, could be solved by a one-on-one Wii Boxing with the nation's leaders. ~DonutTrooper from Gamespot.
Jonouchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 02:27 PM   #4
Sneasel12
Boulder Badge

Mabuitoukai! You're up! Roar, then Attract.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:50 PM   #5
Jonouchi
Boulder Badge

You're strong enough to face his roar!

Use Aerial Ace before he can attract you and then go with a Sunny Day

Quote:
I think it would do the world good if every political situation, from an international hostage to the breakout of a war, could be solved by a one-on-one Wii Boxing with the nation's leaders. ~DonutTrooper from Gamespot.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:25 PM   #6
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Round 1: Operation BANZAI

(Battling At Nearly Zero Absolutely Icy)

"LET'S GO! XIAOLIN SHOWDOWN!"

Long-anticipated Oriental music plays as the Luvdisc of Jong shoots into the air, despite Sneasel12's valiant attempts to grab hold onto it. Of course, by now (I reckon) the two trainers have come to expect rather drastic metamorphic changes on the environment, the ground already starting to rumble beneath their feet, ranking a new priority on their minds...

Without much further ado, pine trunks start exploding and erupting from beneath the ground all over the place, their branches brimming with sharp pointy needles. They curve, swerve and intervene while the two trainers have a fine time trying to dodge their stingy pointy grasp. Before long the entire field is filled with towering trees, leaving a strong Arctic sun glaring down at them.

Finished? No, not quite. A huge dollop of snow the size of a school complex falls from the sky, smothering everything in a huge FLUMP. As the two trainers manage to crawl out of the drift, they notice a cold wind has started to blow. Meanwhile, in the middle of the generated forest, a living weather control box sits...

[SECTOR SHADOW 2x4 TECH SPECS]
A.B.O.M.A.S.N.O.W. -- Arctic Blizzard Operator Makes Absolutely Snowy Novelty Of Weather
[/SECTOR SHADOW 2x4 TECH SPECS]

"Maybe you've been waiting for this to happen, or maybe you haven't," says a Makuhita into the fourth-wall-breaking mike, "But though this lacks the extremeness that the entire Battle Complex would have promised, we nonetheless welcome you to this reinstated battle in the Snowball Battle Forest!"

"Easy for you to say!" chatters an Ivysaur sitting next to him, his bud and leaves shaking from cold. "Of all the squad members you could bring, you HAD to pick me! Rain I can stand, but not cold! Shadow didn't even install central heating on this thing!"

"Of course he couldn't," Kanocho looks at Sprout with an incredulous look on his face. "Not when this Pokemon species was designed with a 4x weakness to Fire!... Besides, we needed the A.B.O.M.A.S.N.O.W. for weather regulation. Nothing else gets the Snow Warning ability."

"But you're protected by your Thick Fat! It's absolutely FREEZING in here for me!"

"Oh, alright." From the Shen Gong Wu vault in front of him, Kanocho produces a black insect-shaped shield and a long, thin mirror. "BLACK BEETLE!" he shouts, activating the heat-shielding armour all around Sprout. "REVERSING MIRROR!" he adds, reversing the effects of the other Wu, turning it into cold-shielding armour. "There, that better?"

"Much better!" Sprout breathes. "Thanks a bunch, Kanocho."

"The skill comes with being one of the original sextet," replies the Makuhita smugly. "This is Numbuh 296 calling Sector Joy, calling Sector Joy. Requesting status report, Sector Joy."

"Hello, Numbuh 296! This is Numbuh 113J from Sector Joy reporting," sings a happy voice through the intercom. "The chicken-soup based incendiaries we shipped over from Sector V are at 98% optimum warmth level, and our hot water blankets have been completely lukewarmified. We're all set to go if anyone has to take a mandatory rest from fighting in this freezing weather!"

"Thank you, Sector Joy. Now, let's take a good look at what to expect from this first matchup to go," says Kanocho. "On Jonouchi's side, he's sent out Tsume the Zangoose, while Sneasel12 has released Mabuitokai the Teddiursa out of his icy squad. Neither of them seem to be too happy about fighting in such a bone-numbing environment; Tsume more than his opponent considering Mabuitokai's experience around Ice-types."

"Naturally, with Level 3 Equiall in play, Mabuitokai gets to move on to her next evolutionary stage," adds Sprout, pressing the appropriated button on the control panel. A split second later, metamorphic power surges through Mabuitokai, muscles multiplying and expanding through her entire body, lengthening her limbs and torso. By the time the evolutionary light fades, an Ursaring takes Mabuitokai's place, long hair covering her shoulders.

"Yep, that's all we have to prepare for this match," Kanocho says as he punches the air in front of him. "So let's get BIZZAY!"

"GONG YI TAN PAI!"

"And Mabuitokai starts off this freezing match with a loud Roar," Sprout begins, "Although the presently six-miles-an-hour winds howling around them soak them up a little. While the sound waves send some snow falling down from the trees, Tsume doesn't seem to be negatively fazed much."

"That done, Mabuitokai immediately goes for an Attract, but Tsume responds by playing hard-to-get with an Aerial Ace," continues Kanocho. "Mabuitokai finds herself smacked in the side by Tsume, and she staggers a few feet backwards, staring angrily at her opponent. Tsume then decides to finish it up by sending a Sunny Day towards the sky, brightening the sun further and clearing all clouds in the sky, lowering the wind speed to its minimum speed of three miles an hour."

"Though nothing astronomical seems to have happened this round, things look set to be altered for exchanges to come. Mabuitokai used hardly anything in energy while her health is at just well above average, and Tsume's energy is a good bit below her health," reads Sprout. "The Sunny Day in play right now is set to have battle-changing impact on future rounds, though -- snow is going to be a good bit slushier and the reduction on Fire-type moves is going to be almost unnoticeable, while frostbite occurences are going to be significantly reduced as well."

"There's no other place where you can have a battle that's hot and cool at the same time... so who's going to blaze this through, and who's going to suffer a meltdown?"

Jono, followed by S12.

mfw no more mill rogue
Sector Sketch
Shadow's Datafile
The Ankhal Archive
Marc File #1
Quote:
"Never blame yourself for things out of your control. That's a privilege reserved for everyone else."
Old 09-28-2007, 06:50 AM   #7
Jonouchi
Boulder Badge

Slash into a Flamethrower

Quote:
Old 09-28-2007, 02:18 PM   #8
Sneasel12
Boulder Badge

I aught to smack you for that meltdown pun.

Anyway...

We tried playing nice so lets play rough now. When it comes in for a Slash use Agility to get out of harms way and grab it by the neck, don't let go no matter what, then Dynamic Punch it in the stomach.
Old 09-29-2007, 09:39 AM   #9
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Round 2: Operation WARM

(Wanton Attacks Rock Mostly)

"The sun beats down on this finally-got-off-the-ground battle in the Snowball Battle Complex Forest, and things are just starting to get incredibly interesting," Kanocho says as he rubs his paunchy hands in glee. "Two ferocious, fully-evolved same-element Pokemon duking it out. The rivalry, the tension -- you don't get a ton more interesting than that!"

"I'll say," nods Sprout. "Tsume goes for the offensive way this time round, diving in for a Slash attack, but Mabuitokai takes a leaf from his book and surprises him with an Agility, charging at Tsume and grappling him in a headlock, before slamming a Dynamicpunch in his gut."

"Taking a good number of steps backwards, Tsume takes a while to recover from the powerful assault before angrily replying with a Flamethrower," adds Kanocho. "Some of the snow nearby starts to melt as Tsume scorches his opponent, causing slush to fall all around -- but not onto -- the two battlers."

"Looking at stats at the moment, Tsume is presently above average in energy and just below well above average in health, and I reckon he's higher in his health as opposed to energy by a good bit. Mabuitokai, on the other hand, is now at some bits below well above average on her energy while her health is roughly a few minor bits below her energy," Sprout reads. "I've also got a situational update from HQ -- now that the weather has become warmer, the local Pokemon are a lot more likely to wake up from hibernation and otherwise be potentially entangled in the battle -- trainers do need to be wary of this."

"The competition for House Cup -- er, victory -- is starting to heat up. Ah, memories of toying with a PS1 belonging to one of Shadow's associates..."

The onemoveround light is now on.
S12, followed by Jono.

mfw no more mill rogue
Sector Sketch
Shadow's Datafile
The Ankhal Archive
Marc File #1
Quote:
Old 09-29-2007, 10:16 AM   #10
Sneasel12
Boulder Badge

Climb up a nearby tree as high as possible.
Old 09-29-2007, 10:33 AM   #11
Jonouchi
Boulder Badge

Oh no you don't!

Climb up the same tree Ursaring is climbing and knock him off with Brick Break. If that doesn't do it, give him a Slash to the face!

Quote:
Old 09-29-2007, 12:01 PM   #12
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Round 3: Operation SCALE

(Singlemove Consequently Adversaries Land Elevated)

"Our next round seems to begin with a spot of climbing," says Kanocho with an amused grin. "Mabuitokai takes it into her head to start climbing a nearby tree -- one that happens to be roughly fifteen metres tall, and Tsume promptly follows her, both of them climbing about two thirds of the way before stopping. Tsume's got the agility while Mabuitokai has the physical strength... and, actually, that's all they can do since this is a onemoveround applying to all, and climbing counts as a move! Stats, Sprout?"

"Well, they did expend a small bit of energy, climbing that tree and hanging there," Sprout reads. "However, a more pressing issue has been brought up; while she's an expert climber, it has to be said: Ursaring is NOT the lightest of Pokemon, we're talking about 126 kilograms hanging from a tree where a decent wind is blowing. They're pretty fine now, but if those two hang there too long, the trunk will break, or the tree might collapse. With Mabuitokai, being the heavier one, under it."

"Hmmm... So will this wintry battle change to one in fall?"

The onemoveround light is now off.
Jono, followed by S12.

mfw no more mill rogue
Sector Sketch
Shadow's Datafile
The Ankhal Archive
Marc File #1
Quote:
Old 09-29-2007, 12:45 PM   #13
Jonouchi
Boulder Badge

I hate when refs aren't clear about their rules -_-

Screw the rules, I have a backup plan!

Slash that branch off before Ursaring can get away/do anything about it. If he gets higher/goes on the offensive, knock him off with a Razor Wind!

Quote:
Old 09-29-2007, 01:05 PM   #14
Sneasel12
Boulder Badge

Jump down on top of him with a Body Slam, then, Fury Cutter.
Old 09-30-2007, 06:41 AM   #15
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Round 4: Operation TIMBER

(Terribly Impacted Mongoose Being Extremely Repressed)

"The last time we saw Tsume and Mabuitokai, they had decided to branch out and plant themselves on a pine tree, where they've been sticking around fir a while now. Who wood know what this will leaf them with? The root of the problem may start to needle them a bit." Kanocho pauses for a while before he finally gives up and starts rolling around, laughing fit to kill himself.

"This is the Snowball Battle Complex Forest, not the Football Stadium. And it's cold enough already," reminds Sprout. "As for those two up on the field, Tsume decides he's not going to wait anymore and goes for a Slash at the wood that Mabuitokai is standing on, but even as he does so the Ursaring flies at him for a Body Slam, sending the two of tumbling down, down, down, arcing all around -- this looks close, everyone; it could land either way..."

"Oh!" screams Kanocho as snow and branches and pine needles fly and crash everywhere. "The Pokemonity!"

WHUMP

"It looks like Tsume took the role of landing pad, everyone! And it looks like a critical hit, too!" says Sprout. "Of course, Mabuitokai didn't escape unscathed, but she's in a lot better shape than her opponent is. Sneering, she lunges at Tsume for a Fury Cutter, slashing at him for ten times before knocking him aside. Things are really, really not looking good for the Zangoose... hm? What's this?"

"Not surprisingly, all the ruckus has managed to attract the attention of the Pokemon locale -- presently in the form of a Level 3 male Swinub!" Kanocho informs. "It's pretty drowsy at the moment though, and only concerned about finding something to eat; maybe if it isn't disturbed it might not get involved at all."

"Back to our Normal-types. Tsume took a grandly significant amount of damage; having taken 126kg from a height of 10 metres, his health is now slightly above average with still above average in his energy. Mabuitokai took damage from the fall but not as much; she's now at just below exactly above average for health and above average on energy," Sprout reads. "There's also lots of pine needles scattered everywhere, also bearing the newcomer in mind..."

"This match certainly won't be a boar -- er, bore."

"Enough with the cold jokes already!"

S12, followed by Jono.

mfw no more mill rogue
Sector Sketch
Shadow's Datafile
The Ankhal Archive
Marc File #1
Quote:
Old 09-30-2007, 08:46 AM   #16
Sneasel12
Boulder Badge

I hate when refs make too many puns -_-

Let's have some fun, Ice Punch, Ice Kick.
Old 09-30-2007, 07:54 PM   #17
Jonouchi
Boulder Badge

I hate puns in general. *Stabs 4Kids*

Ice Beam to the face before it can attack, and then use Giga Drain!

Quote:
Old 10-01-2007, 01:53 AM   #18
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Round 5: Operation ICE

(Ice Colliding Everywhere)

"Ho ho ho, hee hee..." Kanocho takes a moment to wipe his eye and quieten down. "We return to the scene of the Snowball Battle Complex Forest where things are starting to cool down for the warming up. As Mabuitokai starts gathering energy in her fist, Tsume fires an Ice Beam from his mouth, knocking into the Ursaring's face but not freezing her. Taking a few steps back from the impact, Mabuitokai snarls before charging and letting fly an Ice Punch, knocking Tsume down with her own cryogenic attack."

"Tsume isn't done yet, however -- he applies more of his random Normal-type powers with a Giga Drain, draining energy and health from his opponent," adds Sprout. "Mabuitokai shudders from the essence removal, and decides she's not having any of that either. Gathering Ice energy in her foot this time, she slams Tsume with her signature [B]Ice Kick[B], sending the Zangoose flying into a nearby tree from the height difference."

"Things look pretty grim with all the damage flying around. Tsume continues to take pretty grand damage; his health dipping a good bit past the average marker and his energy slightly lower than before, thanks to the restorative Giga Drain. Mabuitokai's main dip came from her energy, leaving her energy at below average and her health at between average and above average," remarks Kanocho. "Swinub is looking pretty piqued in the battle right now..."

"And now we resume that round where plans may get a little bit more than a little bit botched."

The onemoveround light is now on.
Jono, followed by S12.

mfw no more mill rogue
Sector Sketch
Shadow's Datafile
The Ankhal Archive
Marc File #1
Quote:
Old 10-01-2007, 02:18 PM   #19
Jonouchi
Boulder Badge

Aerial Ace

Quote:
Old 10-01-2007, 02:28 PM   #20
Sneasel12
Boulder Badge

Counter
Old 10-01-2007, 08:47 PM   #21
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Round 6: Operation SIMPLE

(Such Is Match Presently Largely Easy)

"Our battle presently goes on to a pretty simple round -- as would be expected of a one-move-round," introduces Sprout. "The two Normal-types take a few moments to stare each other down, before Tsume disappears once again with an Aerial Ace. Mabuitokai is prepared this time, however, as she glows with the red aura of Counter, just as Tsume slams into her... and it works! Tsume is sent flying from the repulsion manouvre, though Mabuitokai certainly wasn't unscathed from the exchange."

"And now, simple stats for a simple round. Tsume is presently nearly exactly below average in health and a good bit above average in energy while Mabuitokai is a good bit above average in health while roughly exactly below average in energy," reads Kanocho.

"Such ends this simple round... things are going to get a lot harder, it seems."

The onemoveround light is now off.
S12, followed by Jono.

mfw no more mill rogue
Sector Sketch
Shadow's Datafile
The Ankhal Archive
Marc File #1
Quote:
Old 10-01-2007, 08:59 PM   #22
Sneasel12
Boulder Badge

Rest.
Old 10-01-2007, 09:03 PM   #23
Jonouchi
Boulder Badge

He's a sitting duck now. Solarbeam, then a good Giga Drain! Sunny Day is still up so you should get the time benefit.

Quote:
Old 10-02-2007, 01:05 AM   #24
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Round 7: Operation GRASS

(Giant Ray Absolutely Stops Sleep)

"As the battle continues to rage on, both Tsume and Mabuitokai start to feel the preliminary effects of frostbite slowly kick in, both of them shivering slightly noticeably," remarks Kanocho. "The sunny weather managed to delay the effects a good bit, but it looks like the toll of fighting in the cold has finally started to take its... well, toll."

"It would appear so. Mabuitokai decides to replicate her classification as the Hibernator Pokemon, and curls up on the ground for a Rest," says Sprout. "Meanwhile, Tsume makes attack while the sun shines, gathering sunlight for six seconds before converting the energy into a Solarbeam, which he launches at Mabuitokai and wakes her up with a huge blast of impact."

"Smirking, Tsume proceeds to use Giga Drain to siphon off more health and energy from Mabuitokai, but since this is the second time he's used it the gains are noticeably lower," Kanocho concludes. "Over to you for stats, Sprout."

"Right. Presently, Tsume's energy has been reduced to just above exactly below average, Solarbeam being an extremely exhausting move for non-Grass types, and his health has been restored by a decent amount to a good -- if not better -- bit above below average. Mabuitokai, on the other hand, got landed at almost exactly below average in health while she managed to regain energy to almost between below average and average," Sprout reads. "Hmmm... it looks as though Swinub has decided to wander between the two Normals, catching their attention as it shuffles into the centre of the crossfire zone."

"Trainers may decide to toy with Swinub, at their own risk, or let it become disinterested and waddle away."

Jono, followed by S12.

mfw no more mill rogue
Sector Sketch
Shadow's Datafile
The Ankhal Archive
Marc File #1
Quote:
Old 10-02-2007, 07:13 AM   #25
Jonouchi
Boulder Badge

Taunt that Ursaring, and then use Hidden Power. Don't hit the Swinub, though.

Quote:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL