UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records > Contest Hall Records

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2007, 06:27 PM   #1
thed3
Pokemon Trainer

Porygon-Z Mastermind Smart Contest: Normal Rank #1

Here we are intellects, to the first Smart Contest being held in the Mastermind Contest Hall!

First let me just say that it is an honor to have you, you, oh yes definitely you, well... just ALL of you here to join us for this contest. We begin today, and every Smart contest, with the introduction of our contestants. So give a round of applause to...

Sandaa and his Smeargle, Buru!
Arc_Angle and her Shedinja, Anima!
Dae-Maker and his Nidoran(F), Ambrosia!
Fangirl and her Shiny Cacturne, Larxene!
[Dootakun] and his Alakazam, Spectral!
Sylar and his Bannette, Lumiya!
Joshua and his Flygon, Hayley!
Lee-san and his Ivysaur, Isaac!

Myself as well as the audience hope that you will give us a contest to remember.

Now the first round of our contest is called "The Intro"
Quote:
As intellects we at the Smart Contest realize that art is a great form of self-expression and can teach us more about a person and a pokemon. Art can vary incredibly since one drawing could be understood by millions similar to what the creator had in mind and have a million different explanations as to what it is as well. It can be appreciated by the rich, intelligent, common folk, slow, etc. which makes art such a great factor in the Contest Halls. Appealing will introduce us, the audience, to you and your pokemon through your self-expression. Through proper appealing it can demonstrate your intelligence as well since you aren’t limited in moves unlike the games and not all moves will mesh together as they would within the games. We hope that you will be able to broaden our horizons with your varying arts.

Each trainer and pokemon will take to the stage in front of our audience and judged on how well they performed, their appeal as a whole, as well as the audience’s reaction to the appeal. A total of three moves must be ordered to your pokemon and please be precise in how you would like your pokemon to perform the appeals or the end result may not be what you were expecting. But, keep in mind that over the top commands may confuse your pokemon. The audience members expect to see original and creative appeals displaying intelligence on both the pokemon and trainers part; but do not be afraid to be daring as well. Smart moves are best used during the appeal round, Cute & Tough moves can be used without any penalty, and Cool & Beauty moves will result in a loss of points and possibly less enthusiasm from the audience at the end of the appeals. The appeals will be judged after all contestants have appealed and a score (points will be scored out of 100) will be given to each contestant and their pokemon. The 4 contestants with the highest scores will move on to the next round.
-----------------------------------------------

Now it is time for our contestants to come up to the stage, in no particular order, and show off/post their appeals. We don't want to keep the audience waiting too long or we may just have to skip you so use those brains of yours and concoct those appeals!

Go-On Yellow!
*farts*
The Eh No Make Li'Dat Crew
Old 09-16-2007, 09:45 PM   #2
Dae-Maker
Pokemon Trainer

Re: Mastermind Smart Contest: Normal Rank #1

Watching the large audience assemble before the stage, Grey's nerves became increasingly more frazzled. He began to pace behind the curtain and took hurried glances to the swelling noise. Looking for reassurance, Grey turned towards his little Ambrosia, who was sitting on the floor radiating a kind of calm. Arrogantly, she was preening her fur coat and making sure her appearance was as cute as possible. Shaking his head with a laugh, Grey thought that he should of known she wouldn't have panicked. After all, she was always calm, thinking herself to be God's gift of cute pokemon. Her family's background in flattery, deception, and general high profile assassination had bred true in her genes as she always seemed nonplussed by such issues.

"Ambrosia, you're so full of yourself aren't you?" Grey quired mockingly. His venomous rabbit stopped her cleaning, looked up at Grey, and without warning delivered a Double Kick to his shins, one each.

"Shiza!" he exclaimed in sudden pain and anger. Ambrosia, being who she was, simply nodded in approval and resumed her bath. "Alright, so you're not an arrogant little...fool. I'll concede to you this time," Grey said begrundingly. "However, we still need you to perform at top notch quality out there, ok? The stage is pretty big and the audience even bigger, so you'll have to really shine and show your wits. We both now (obviously) that you're not just a ball of cute fur. But the people out there will just see that, not the intellect behind those puffy cheecks and buck teeth. We need to dress to impress."

"So Ambrie, this is what I want you to do. First off, walk out into the middle of the stage and let the spot light catch just how cute you are. You might not look smart, but setting a good first impression is a strong beginning. Then, while at center stage, Beat Up an imaginay foe by summoning the dark auras of your teams mates for aid. However, when they all appear by your side to assist, Diasble them in their places, like frozen dark statues. Then, while they are standing stock still, spin around releasing a field of Toxic Spikes that make the figures disappear when hit. Finish up the spin by facing away from the audience, look over your shoulder, and wink back at them. It should look great if you execute it correctly," Grey finished with a smirk. Ambrosia, at the last comment, shot a scathing glance at Grey, as if to say, "You think I won't? You're doubts are pathetic."

Releasing that his life could possibly be in danger, Grey put on a happy face, smiled, and nodded as his Nidoran turned her back and walked forward, ready to appeal.
Old 09-17-2007, 09:20 PM   #3
Joshua
Rainbow Badge

I'm hoping there isn't a specific colour requirement...

Joshua and Hayley stood behind the curtain, the Flygon ready to go out and perform, her trainer nervously racking his brains to think of something that would impress the audience. 'Mental note: Hayley needs a less offensive based movepool if we decide to come back here again,' he thought to himself, before he made up his mind.

"Hayley girl, I've got an idea. Strut out onto the stage, and create a Substitute. Then, you and the Substitute need to Fly around the stage in some complex moves, figure eights, loop-de-loops, that sorta thing. Then, dive towards the stage, and a few seconds before you're about to crash into the stage, use Faint Attack to pull out of the dive and appear before the audience. Take a graceful bow before you leave."

'So many things could go wrong with this,' Joshua thought, Hayley readying herself to go out and perform.
Badges: Maelstrom (Flying), Abnormality (Normal)
2x/4x Reffing System
Old 09-18-2007, 10:43 AM   #4
Sylar
Cascade Badge

Send a message via AIM to Sylar Send a message via MSN to Sylar

"Okay Lumiya, time to show just how Smart you can be," said Joe, who started wishing he hadn't said it when he realised how cliche it sounded. Stopping for a minute, Joe suddenly realised he had no idea what his Banette could do on stage. Thinking for a couple of minutes, he finally came up with something.

"Right Lumiya, this is what we're going to do. And by we, I mean you. Start off by firing a Shadow Ball up into the air above the centre of the stage. When it's in the air, use a Disable to stop it in it's place. Finally, use a Faint Attack to get up there and destroy it, which should hopefully make some kinda of awesome shadowy-explosion. Hopefully not too big of an explosion, since that would cau..." explained Joe, being cut off by his Banette before he rambled on about nothing. Nodding slowly, the ghostie puppet floated out onto the stage, before stopping dead centre and preparing her first attack.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:42 AM   #5
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Stacey stood behind the curtains watching each participant before her perform with their pokemon butterflies doing their dance in her stomach. She was no stranger to contests, infact she had entered 3 before and had 2 contest ribbons with her Ninjask and Smoochum; but this time it just felt different. This contest was so different from all the others, in order to advance she'd have to show of her smartness, her intelligence and ability to think on her feet. Biting lip nervously she applauded as the last trainer performed their routine with their Banette, her thoughts flitting to her own puppet pokemon for a moment before she was brought back to the present. A Shedinja floated next to her sensing her nervousness and worries with silent observation no quite knowing what to say. Stacey found the presence comforting none the less and smiled to her pokemon feeling guilty as it must feel more nervous than her, but it was quite the contrary. Anima was very calm and intrigiued by the whole idea of a contest and more than ready to perform not knowing what was expected of it but willing to try anything.

"Well Anima, it looks like were up next, you ready?" Stacey asked her Shedinja who meerly hissed in response.
"I have an idea of what we could do, and although it uses similar moves to the previous appeals it should be different enough to create a stir." Stacey explained as Anima listened carefully.

"I want you to float out there to the middle of the stage and lock eyes with the audience. Give them a moment to get a first glance and then begin to float upwards whilst creating a Shadowball. When you reach a decent height, high enough for the audience to see but not enough to touch the ceiling fire your Shadowball directly downwards. Then you need to move fast and using your Faint Attack zip down and directly underneath the Shadowball right in its path. This is the tricky part, next you need to use your Gust directly upwards to slow the motion of the Shadowball down enough so it comes to a complete stop above your head, try not to blow it back up in the air. Keep your gaze on the audience and with the Shadowball floating above your head it should look like the ghostly jewel to your halo-like crown. Once your appeal is finished simply float backwards and let the Shadowball hit the ground where it should hopefully dissappate." Stacey finished looking to Anima for its opinion.

The Shedinja made no motion that it either liked or disliked the idea but meerly floated over to its 'ready position' behind the curtains. Stacey realized that it this went pearshaped she could KO her pokemon. Biting her lip once more she awaiting her name to be called.

For the purpose of this appeal I have Anima using its Gust from the hole in its back ^-^;

*100*100*100*100*065*061*100*073*077*067*065*062*059*056*

*100*069**100*100*100*063*070*100*100*100*060*100*056**040*

*055**055**054**054**049**047**051**052**048**050**052**050*

*055**050**055**051**062**050**048**050**051**051**046**057*

*027**020**013**013**015**012**017**007**007**008**008**006*
Old 09-18-2007, 12:33 PM   #6
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

As Gary and Buru were up next for the appeals, Gary smiled, adjusting the Green Scarf wrapped around his Smeargle's neck as she stared up at him blankly. "Don't worry gal, just stay focused and we'll do just fine today! This may be your first appeal, but I've got just the idea for you already." Buru smiled slightly as she fiddled around with her long tail.
Gary gave her a quick pat on the head and kneeled down next to her, facing Buru at eye level. "Okay, here's what I want you to do... Go on out there and begin with a little curtsey. Start off by putting your hands to your head looking smart as you Calm your Mind. Next, I want you to make a Reflect wall, make the pannel about your size, but don't stress too much energy in making it; we just want something sturdy, not heavy. Here comes the tricky part.. lift the glass into the air with your Psychic powers and make a little painting on it with your tail... try and paint something thought provoking, like an optical illusion or something. If you ever feel like you're going to lose it and drop the glass, gently set it down with your mind and just keep it erect with your mind. Got it?" Buru nodded slowly, still smiling slightly. She twirled her tail a little and then headed out onto the stage to do her appeal.

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 09-18-2007, 03:45 PM   #7
[Dootakun]
Pokemon Trainer

John observed the stage carefully, thinking about what should be done. The pokemon that stood by his side, an Alakazam, had his eyes closed, almost like meditating. "Spectral, this is going to be tough." the trainer whispered to his ear, although the psychic pokemon continued to be motionless and speechless. John didn't put too much importance into that; Spectral, being the pokemon he is, shouldn't be very confused or afraid to take the stage. After all, according to his species' documentation, "its highly developed brain is on par with a supercomputer. It can use all forms of psychic abilities."

Looking and/or being smart wouldn't be a tough nut to crack for him. Still, they couldn't get cocky, as other contestants would surely do their best to win. And thinking of a good appeal wasn't as easy as pie. "Now, Spectral, I think you-" he was interrupted, as the Alakazam lifted his hand, positioning in front of his mouth. He wouldn't do a thing; it was better not to interrupt Spectral. Suddenly, he opened his eyes, which quickly started to glow blue, and a voice echoed in the trainer's mind. It was Spectral's."

"I finished working on my appeal." he said, eyes still glowing blue. "I'll start by firing a Shadow Ball; then, after I fire it, I'll use my Kinesis powers to alter its trajectory, as if playing with it. Then, as to finish, I'll make the Shadow Ball come in my direction, only to be attacked by my Psychic waves, destroying it. Smart, eh?"

Although the last pun wasn't very funny, John smiled. Spectral sure was intelligent. Plus, Kinesis followed by Psychic, according with the "Official Guide to Contest, Contest Moves, and Contest Combos", was a very smart combo, that would surely help them.

They hoped.
Old 09-19-2007, 05:46 AM   #8
Lee-san
Boulder Badge

Lee was, as always, very nervous as he stood at the stage next to Isaac, his Ivysaur. He didn't really feel confident entering this Smart contest - Isaac had taken part in the Cool contest before and reached the third place, but Lee felt that was all he could do with Isaac's moveset - it didn't fit the Cool contest all that much. When he saw that signups for this Smart contest were open, he decided that he might as well give it a try, even though his hopes weren't exactly high. Lee tried his best ot push those negative thoughts aside as he kneeled down beside his Ivysaur and explained his strategy to the Grass type.

"Alright buddy, here we are - the Smart contest. This isn't exactly our home turf - you know, thinking strategically and stuff - but still, let's try our best and have fun, alright?"
Isaac nodded at this and nudged his trainer encouragingly.
"Heh, thanks. Well then, here's what I want you to do once your on the stage. Start by shooting your Leech Seed attack high in the air, then use the tip of your vines to give the seed a Poison Jab, which should make the vines sprout out of it. Once the seed-vines-thingy has landed on the ground, use your Poison Powder to give it kind of a toxic-purple glitter. That's all..I hope that's smart enough for thse judges. Alright, do your best out there, and just have fun."
With that, Isaac trodded off to the stage, his appeal in mind.
Old 09-21-2007, 08:34 PM   #9
thed3
Pokemon Trainer

The Appeals & Their Scores

Here we go!

Dae-Maker: Ambrosia walks up first to the stage in all her confidence and glory as the spotlights follow her. Many of the audience whisper to each other talking about whether the small poisonos rabbit has what it takes to be in this contest, more or less be the first to appeal. Nonetheless Ambrosia starts up her appeal she focuses for a bit and suddenly dark apparitions of a Noctowl, Camerupt, Flygon, Elekid, and huh... an Egg surround her, obviously a Beat Up technique. The dark apparitions scatter away from Ambrosia in all directions as they have no single opponent to attack. Some of the audience becomes a bit frightened as they see Flygon and Camerupt heading towards them, although they are quite a ways away. Suddenly Ambrosia's eyes glow a strange blue and the apparitions seem to be held in place thanks to the poison rabbit's Disable. Ambrosia then begins to spin rapidly and Toxic Spikes are sent flying around. Having to lose some concentration on Disable the dark apparitions move forward, but they don't have much time as they soon go 'Poof' as the poisonus spikes hit them. The stage is covered by Ambrosia's Toxic Spikes and she stops spinning and bows to the audience signifying the end of her appeal. The audience gives a solid applause, some more frightened than others.

Comments - A very solid performance by Ambrosia for being the first to appeal in the Mastermind Hall. All moves were of the Smart category and the appeal flowed very nicely. I felt that the appeal very much suited Ambrosia's personality of being 'cute, but deadly' as a good portion of the audience would agree with me on that.
Score – 92

Joshua: Hayley struts up to stage and the audience notes how smart the Flygon looks. She then closes her eyes concentrating and suddenly an exact duplicate of Hayley forms right out of her. The audience likes the sight of two smart looking Flygon and wonder what is to happen next. Both Hayley and the Substitute in perfect harmony spread their wings out and begin to Fly around in the Hall. The Flygons do loop-de-loops, figure eights, etc. as they soar above the audience. Suddenly both Flygons dive bomb the stage and just as it looks like they're about to crash into the stage they both disappear and reappear flying upwards thanks to the Faint Attack technique. Hayley and the Substitute both land and give a bow and the Substitute slowly fades away ending the appeal and the audience gives applause.

Comments - The air show was nice with the Substitute, but it did feel a bit safe, since the Substitute does share the same mind as Hayley, and more suited towards a Cool contest. The dive bomb and Faint Attack did end the appeal nicely and was more daring than the flying around part. Overall a nice appeal, but I feel that with such a Smart pokemon that she could've done a lot more.
Score - 88

Sylar - Lumiya floats up the stage readying herself for her appeal as the audience watches her. Lumiya then holds her arms up as she charges a nicely sized Shadowball in her hands/point/whatever she calls them. Satisfied with the dark orb floating in her hand she then fires it off straight up in the air. The audience's eyes follow the Shadowball up, but then it stops and they wonder what is happening. They look back at Lumiya who is staring straight up at the Shadowball with glowing blue eyes, a sign that she is using Disable to stop the Shadowball from crashing into th Hall's ceiling. She then starts floating up towards the Shadowball and then she disappears. She then reappears right past the Shdowball and then the Shadowball explodes, unfortunately for Lumiya she was a bit too close from attacking the ball and is caught by the explosion. A black cloud engulfs Lumiya and a bit after she tumbles out of it, but regains her composure as she floats back down to the stage and bows. The crowd gives a light applause, although some are a bit wide-eyed that Lumiya did recieve damage from her own appeal.

Comments - The appeal was nice going, until the explosion. I don't think physically attacking a ball of energy and thinking you would come out unscathed was too bright and Lumiya kind of paid for it. Everything was going pretty smoothly before though and the explosion was a good ender despite. Be thankful that Lumiya wasn't too shaken up.
Score - 80

Arc_Angel Anima lightly floats to the center of the stage expressionless just staring as the audience can only wonder what the Shedinja can muster up. Anima then floats straight up and then stops at a fair distance above the stage. She then charges up a Shadowball in front of herself and then faces straight down at the stage where she previously was. Anima then shoots the Shadowball down and as soon as it leaves her she disappears. The audience wonders where the Shedinja will end up thanks to the Faint Attack. Anima then reappears right above the stage where she initially was at the beginning of her appeal and the audience gasps as they realize that she is right in the path of the Shadowball. Expressionless as always Anima gives a little "Shed" as a Gust is emitted from her hole %;, from atop her back of course. At first it seems as if the Gust does little to slow down the Shadowball, but as the Shadowball looms closer and closer to the Shedinja it slow considerably. Soon enough the Shadowball is floating right inside Anima's halo and she ceases her Gust. The Shadowball eerily floating there along with Anima gives off a seemingly creepy feeling and before long the Shadowball slowly dissipates. Anima gives a bow and the audience claps with some vigor.

Comments - Anima definitely pleased the crowd even with a similar appeal as the one right before hers. The appeal flowed nicely and the end result was just as how you planned. Anima, as well as yourself, she be proud of yourselves with such a risky appeal. Next time come in with Smart points and we may be seeing a perfect score for Anima.
Score - 95

Sandaa: Buru walks to the center of the stage and gives a cute little curtsey, tail in hand, and some of the audience members smile. Buru starts off by placing both hands to her head and closing her eyes. A pink-ish glow is emitted from Buru's body and she opens her eyes with a slight glint as her mind is now more focused thanks to Calm Mind. She then holds her hands in fron to her and a clear Reflect wall is formed. Buru's eyes glow a slight blue as the Reflect wall then floats up into the air at just the right height for her. Buru stands there for awhile mulling over what she should paint since it was decided that it was up to her on what she would paint. Not even a drop of sweat comes from Buru as she thinks thanks to her Calm Mind. A flash of inspiration has Buru grab her tail and start painting on the Reflect wall. Since it is clear the audience can see Buru painting a large spiral with a considerable space between each new circle. She then pats the end of her tail on her back and suddenly she begins painting with a new color filling in the space with another spiral. Buru then sets the Reflect wall down as she holds it up for the audience to see a hypnotizing spiral as she bows. The audience give a roar of approval to the Smeargle.

Comments - The audience and I agree that Buru did a splendid job with this appeal. The Green scarf, maxed out Smart points, and the audience's applause has most certainly given Buru and huge amount of points. The appeal was a bit drawn out, no pun intended, since Buru did have to take some time thinking aobut what to paint.
Score - 99

[Dootakun]: Spectral walks onto the stage the audience happy to see the psychic pokemon and finally a male competitor. Spectral then charges up a Shadowball between his hands and then looks up and fires it off towards the audience. The Shadowball then seems to take a life of its own and it starts flying in a wierd path seemingly playing around the stage. Spectral's Kinesis very much spot on then has the Shadowball float a considerable distance in front of him. Then the Shadowball flies straight towards Spectral, Spectral not worried aobut this closes his eyes and crosses his two spoons in front of him. When the Shadowball is quite close to Spectral he opens his eyes and a Psychic wave from his spoons crash into the Shadowball causing a black explosion. As the black smoke dissipates Spectral is seen bowing to the audience and the audience applaud.

Comment - The playing around with the Shadowball with Kinesis was interesting and added a bit of fun into the appeal which we don't see a lot in appeals. The exploding of the Shadowball was expected, but Spectral handled it well. Overall the appeal was good, but try to be more original and try to note what appeals before you have done so as to not be so similar to them.
Score - 85

Lee-san: Isaac walks to the center of the stage as the audience watch the exotic looking pokemon. Isaac then begins his appeal by producing a Leech Seed which appears at the top of his flower petals. The Leech Seed is then fired straight up in the air and Isaac acts fast as he extends his vines which at the point glow a dark purple. As the ends of the vines stab the Leech Seed it comes to life and the vines erupt from the now purple seed, the Poison Jab doing it's job. The seed and vines plop down onto the stage a couple feet in front of Isaac. The vines of the seed move around trying to find something to sap energy from. Isaac then begins to shake his flower and leaves viciously releasing a Poison powder. The powder gently floats over to the seed and vines and the powder gently lands atop it. The vines then begin to reach towards the sky until all the powder has landed on it or the stage. Isaac then bows to the audience with applause following it.

Comments - Definitley an original appeal that Isaac gave us. It was interesting it seems as if poison actually gave the Leech Seed life something that people never really think would happen. I also like how you focused on the poison aspects of Isaac instead of his grass type, which most people would consider Ivysaurs to be more than the Poison type, which it is as well. Nicely done.
Score - 89

Fangirl: With no appeal orders from you Larxene can only bow to the audience.
Score – 0

So that wraps up all of our contestant’s appeals! Let’s see who will advance to the second round!

[center:f897c]Sandaa & Buru – 99 Points
Arc_Angel & Anima – 95 Points
Dae-Maker & Ambrosia – 92 Points
Lee-San & Isaac – 89 Points
[/center:f897c]

There you have it these four contestants shall be participating in our second round. Thanks to the other four contestants who didn’t make it for still giving us a show, we hope you will train harder and join us for future contests here at the Mastermind Hall.

Now for Round 2!
Quote:
Round 2 – The Collaboration
The remaining 4 contestants will be paired up together, with a RNG, and both teams will be given an objective, it will be the same objective for both teams. The objectives will vary for each contest, although some objectives will probably be similar between contests. There will be specific rules given for the objective of the current contest and the trainers and pokemon must follow them or will be DQ’ed and the other team will advance to the next round automatically. Of course the rules will be different for each objective and some objectives will have more rules than others. Both teams will be doing their objectives at the same time, although there will be separate fields for the teams. Seldom though there will only be one large field that both teams must do their objectives on, trainers will know in the description of the objective. If large-scale attacks, such as Earthquake or even Surf, are used it can affect both fields which could help and/or hurt the other team.

The trainers of the team can collaborate through AIM, MSN, PMs, etc. Although it is recommended that the two trainers work as a team, if one trainer does not want to then the other trainer can’t force their partner to work with them. A maximum of 2 attacks can be ordered for each pokemon and of course you can only order attacks for your own pokemon. There is a 72-hour time limit for each person to send in his or her attacks. If no attacks are sent in then the pokemon will do nothing. If a pokemon faints then the other pokemon on the team must continue doing the objective on its own, unless of course the objective needs both pokemon to complete it. If the objective is completed by one of the teams within 9 rounds reffed then they are the winners and advance to the next round. If neither team is able to complete the objective then I will decide the winners on the following premises. How close was the team to completing the objective, did the team adapt to certain circumstances that were learned during the objective, how adept were the pokemon in performing their orders, how clever or smart was the team’s strategy to complete the objective, if any.
Today’s objective is called, “Those Darned Murkrows!”
What our contestants will be doing is having to deal with Murkrows who have just set their sights on your client’s crops. Of course no farmer wants to see their produce go to waste especially not to a couple of Murkrow who won’t even pay for it. Using your pokemon you must not only stop the Murkrow from getting to your crops, but also capture them so that you can relocate the pesky crows so that they won’t ever bother your client again. The two teams will be competing on different plots of land so no need to worry about boundaries in this competition.

Rules:
-Do not let the Murkrow eat more than half of your client’s crops. If you do your team automatically loses. You will be told every round how much percentage of your client’s crops have been eaten
-You are allowed to faint the Murkrow.
-If you feel you are able to capture the Murkrow just post saying that you throw the pokeball. Throwing the pokeball constitutes as one move aka one less move you will be able to order your pokemon to execute.
-If you attempt to capture a Murkrow and it breaks out of the pokeball you will not be able to use that pokeball again.

Notes:
-So in this competition we will be supplying you with three pokeballs for each contestant, that of course you can only use here.
-Each team will have to deal with three Murkrow. These Murkrow are volatile and will attack your pokemon if you piss them off.
-Your team will automatically win if the team is able to capture all 3 Murkrow. If by the end of 9 rounds neither team is able to capture all 3 Murkrow then whichever team has captured more Murkrow will be the winner. If both teams have captured the same amount of Murkrow then the team with the least amount of crops eaten shall win.
-Don’t forget that if 51% of your crops are eaten that team loses.

Now with RNG magic we shall find out who will be working with who!
1 – Buru
2 – Anima
3 – Ambrosia
4 – Isaac
Quote:
Here are your random numbers:
Timestamp: 2007-09-22 02:22:26 IST
So Dae-Maker/Ambrosia will team up with Sandaa/Buru and Arc_Angel/Anima will team up with Lee-san/Isaac!

Each of you must post your orders here within 72 hours or your pokemon will do nothing. Hurry, here come the Murkrow!

Go-On Yellow!
*farts*
Old 09-24-2007, 01:21 AM   #10
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Stacey and Anima stood near their crops with a young lad and his Ivysaur by their side. For this part of the contest they had to work together to protect the crops making sure the pesky Murkrow didn't eat any, well as best as they could any how. Stacey knew that they were both at a type disadvantage in this particular task, Anima more than anyone; they would have to be extra careful but take risks at the same time. Quickly formulating a plan with Lee they and they pokemon both got to work. Isaad the Ivysaur went to hide in the crops and Anima floated away from them.

"Okay Anima, here's what we'll do. Use your Silver Wind like you did your gust in the appeal round (out of the hole in her back =p) and let the sparkly dust cover you. Then grab the attention of the Murkrow. Those dark birdies love shiny things so hopefully they won't be able to resist a pretty sparkly Shedinja like you. As they follow after you Isaac will surprise attack them. Lure them in but before they get too close or if an of Isaac's attacks get too close use Faint Attack to zip out of harms away and finish off by teasing them again with a little shake."

Old 09-24-2007, 07:22 AM   #11
Lee-san
Boulder Badge

"Okay Isaac, listen up. While Anima is distracting the Murkrows, you go hide among the crops so the Murkrows don't see you. Then, if some of the Murkrows ignore Anima and go for the crops, surprise them by hitting one of them with your Poison Jab. If it doesn't seem like they are gonna go for the crops, go out of hiding and try to hit one of them with Poison Jab anyway. After that , use Sludge Bomb on the Murkrows near Anime while she's evading with Faint Attack.
Old 09-24-2007, 07:43 PM   #12
Dae-Maker
Pokemon Trainer

Entering this contest was both a joy and a worry for Grey, who stood by his little Nidoran and stared out onto the giant selection of crops. His little rabbit was again preening herself, but stopped as their partners, Gary and Buru apporached from the right. Acknowledging their presence with a nod, Grey turned and knelt next to Ambrosia, who stared up at her trainer with a look of curiosity and confidence.

"Ok girl,"hre started, "I know we've already gone over the plan afew times but just one mroe time should do it. The Murkrow love shiny objects, and with the sun shining brightly, it shouldn't be too hard to attract them. Angle yourself opposite Buru, but facing the sun, and create an intense, shield Light Screen. Buru will make it glow a little and try to move it around, as if flashing, when she does. Then, when the Murkrow apporach, you have to use a Disable to paralyze them in their places (being a Normal-type move, you should be fine). Buru will then take it from there. I know you can do well."

Standing back, up Grey loked at his noxious hare one more time, before she scampered off a little ways. Turning to Gary, Grey saw him stand and look back as Buru joined the frayy and the competiton began...
Old 09-24-2007, 08:37 PM   #13
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

So sorry for the lateness Theddie, I only just got back from like the bussiest day ever... x_x

Gary gave Buru a big hug as she came out as the top appeal in the first round. "Great job Buru!" he exclaimed. They were then briefed on the next round, and it soon came out that they would be partnered up with Grey and his Nidoran F, Ambrosia. Gary quickly waved at them as they headed over to plan out how to prevent the Murkrow from eating all the crops. After a few moments, the team had come up with somewhat of a plan, and Gary patted Buru on the head.
"Alright Buru, we're gonna be doing a lot of tag teaming with Ambrosia there, but luckily enough, we've got some great moves to cook up some strategies.. Ambrosia's gonna start off with a Light Screen. I want you to go up to the glass and put a Shock Wave on it to light it up like a light bulb! Light Screens specialize in special attacks too, so it shouldn't break if we don't try to break it. The point of this is because Murkrow just love shiny things, so let's make it glint! Next, Ambrosia will begin to Disable the Murkrows. I want you to follow it up with another round of Shock Waves like chain-lightning to fry them all lots! I'm counting on ya!" Buru smiled slightly and then toddled beside Ambrosia as she prepared to attack.

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 09-25-2007, 04:46 PM   #14
thed3
Pokemon Trainer

Collaboration: Round 1

Arc_Angel & Lee-san
Anima and Isaac come onto the field full of crops as their trainers, Arc_Angel & Lee-san respectively give their orders. The Murkrow flying overhead then begin to descend and Anima quickly floats up and conjures up a Silver Wind straight up. The Silver Wind immediately catches the eye of two of the Murkrow and they then see Anima showered in the sparkly dust of her Silver Wind. Loving shiny objects as well as eating bugs they immediately fly straight towards Anima. The stray Murkrow who wasn't distracted by Anima lands amongst the crops and as it is ready to bite right down on some juicy corn it is immediately struck by Isaac and his Poison Jab attack. The ambushed Murkrow is sent flying and crashes down on some dirt a couple of feet away (unpoisoned according to RNG result of 74).

After dealing with the initial threat Isaac then pukes up some poison globes and spits them straight towards the Murkrow who are chasing after Anima in a Sludge Bomb attack. Anima sensing the impending danger uses a Faint Attack and disappears. The Murkrow are stupefied as to where their lunch could have gone, but then they are pelted by Isaac's Sludge Bomb (both unpoisoned according to RNG result of 81 & 63). Both Murkrow up in the air begin to descend towards the crops and Isaac, fire in their eyes, leaving Anima floating in the air. Isaac still looking up suddenly gets hit by a Pursuit attack from the Murkrow who he assaulted first. Isaac not willing to lose gets up quickly ending this round.

0% of your crops were eaten
Anima - She still has a lot of energy left after floating around and evading the Murkrows. No damage was taken which will have to be the case if this Shedinja wants to stay in this competition.
Isaac - Isaac used up a bit of energy, but being a Poison type the Poison attacks took little out of him. Isaac has sustained some damage, but is still raring to go.
There is one Murkrow, who took some damage, close to the ground engaging in a fight with Isaac. The other two Murkrow , also slightly damaged, are flying straight towards Isaac as well. Anima is still floating up in the air.

Dae-Maker & Sandaa

[OOC @ Sandaa]Buses suck! :P[/OOC]
Buru and Ambrosia walk onto the field as Sandaa and Dae-Maker watch them and give them their orders. Buru and Ambrosia immediately go into action as Ambrosia focuses and creates a Light Screen which forms in front of her. She raises the Light Screen up and angles it so that light is seen by the Murkrows above. All 3 birds notice the light and wonder what it is as they descend. Buru then fires a Shock Wave right at the Light Screen that Ambrosia is holding up. The Light Screen electrified holds up and the rapid fire electricity hitting it immediately attracts the Murkrows and they dive bomb towards Ambrosia and Buru eyes only on the Light Screen. The Murkrows about 3 feet away are then held in place with surprised expressions on their faces and they see Ambrosia's eyes glowing blue thanks to her Disable technique. Buru charges up a Shock Wave and fires it at the dark birds. One of the Murkrows is able to get out of the way since a lot of strain is put on Ambrosia having to hold the 3 Murkrows as well as her Light Screen. Buru's Shock Wave hits two Murkrow dealing good damage. The stray Murkrow flaps its wings rapidly and suddenly it looks as if it's on fire. Suddenly it dive bombs right at Buru with a Sky Attack, thankfully Buru is able to dodge the bird. But, the speed of the Murkrow causes a dust cloud to fly up making Buru, Ambrosia, and the two Murkrows close their eyes.

Buru - Buru took no damage this round, but used up some of her Electrical energy. She is still battle ready and doesn't seem to show any signs of tiring.
Ambrosia - Ambrosia has taken no damage as well, but she is sweating a bit right now from concentrating so much.
Buru, Ambrosia, and two of the Murkrows, both taking good damage, are on the ground closing their eyes thanks to the dust cloud which will dissipate by the beginning of next round. One Murkrow is flying a couple feet above the ground watching the dust cloud, it has used a bit of energy struggling out of Disable and using Sky Attack.

Post your next orders (remember 72 hours)!

Go-On Yellow!
*farts*
Old 09-27-2007, 08:47 PM   #15
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Re: Collaboration: Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thed3
Dae-Maker & Sandaa
[OOC @ Sandaa]Buses suck! :P[/OOC]
Buru and Ambrosia walk onto the field as Sandaa and Dae-Maker watch them and give them their orders. Buru and Ambrosia immediately go into action as Ambrosia focuses and creates a Light Screen which forms in front of her. She raises the Light Screen up and angles it so that light is seen by the Murkrows above. All 3 birds notice the light and wonder what it is as they descend. Buru then fires a Shock Wave right at the Light Screen that Ambrosia is holding up. The Light Screen electrified holds up and the rapid fire electricity hitting it immediately attracts the Murkrows and they dive bomb towards Ambrosia and Buru eyes only on the Light Screen. The Murkrows about 3 feet away are then held in place with surprised expressions on their faces and they see Ambrosia's eyes glowing blue thanks to her Disable technique. Buru charges up a Shock Wave and fires it at the dark birds. One of the Murkrows is able to get out of the way since a lot of strain is put on Ambrosia having to hold the 3 Murkrows as well as her Light Screen. Buru's Shock Wave hits two Murkrow dealing good damage. The stray Murkrow flaps its wings rapidly and suddenly it looks as if it's on fire. Suddenly it dive bombs right at Buru with a Sky Attack, thankfully Buru is able to dodge the bird. But, the speed of the Murkrow causes a dust cloud to fly up making Buru, Ambrosia, and the two Murkrows close their eyes.

Buru - Buru took no damage this round, but used up some of her Electrical energy. She is still battle ready and doesn't seem to show any signs of tiring.
Ambrosia - Ambrosia has taken no damage as well, but she is sweating a bit right now from concentrating so much.
Buru, Ambrosia, and two of the Murkrows, both taking good damage, are on the ground closing their eyes thanks to the dust cloud which will dissipate by the beginning of next round. One Murkrow is flying a couple feet above the ground watching the dust cloud, it has used a bit of energy struggling out of Disable and using Sky Attack.

Post your next orders (remember 72 hours)!
>:O Typos!
Gary grinned as Buru and Ambrosia's combo worked out fairly well. "Great work, guys, let's keep this up!" He then turned to Grey and the two quickly came up with another strategy. "Alright Buru, let's keep it short and sweet this round! Ambrosia's gonna be using a Supersonic, so just plug your ears and Calm your Mind! Once she finishes, the dust should have settled a little bit, so follow it up with another blast at the Murkrows with a Shock Wave!" Buru quickly gave a "Smear!" as she acknowledged the commands and kept her eyes closed as she began to focus.

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 09-27-2007, 09:10 PM   #16
Dae-Maker
Pokemon Trainer

Squinting to try and peer through the dust, Grey held firm his outcry of worry as the competition continued. The battle, so far, had progressed in their favor slightly, but all could change in a very short amont of time. Looking to Gary, who seemed some what more composed, Grey nodded and delivered the next set of orders in their dual plan to capture th Murkrow.

"Ok, Ambrosia, I know you can hear me. The dust should clear in afew seconds, so don't worry about visibility. Instead, wait a second for Buru to get her orders and cover ehr ears before unleashing a Supersonic into the cloud. The noise, plus the added decrease in sight, should confuse and disorient the Murkrow. Then, after the dust has blown away, launch an Ice Beam at the Murkrow nearest yourself. Aim for a wing or head to disable the miscreant bird. We have to be smart about his operation and try to conserve our energy. Go get 'em!"

The crops behind the battle swayed in the wind and Grey stared on in a concentrated focus, attempting to survive, and win, his first Smart Contest.
Old 09-28-2007, 04:44 AM   #17
Lee-san
Boulder Badge

"Well done so far, Isaac. Now, use Sleep Powder on the Murkow closest to you. Then, wait for Anima to draw the attention of the other two away from you, and use Leaf Storm on them."
Old 09-28-2007, 07:32 AM   #18
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Stacey congratulated Anima on the success of their first moves and grinned over to Lee standing next to her. Now all they needed to do was to was to keep it up.

"Anima, wait for Isaac to us his Sleep Powder on them then attack with Hidden Power (Ice). Try to use this opportunity to grab the attnetion of those Murkrow who are awake. If their attention is drawn to you let them come and use Detect to evade their attacks whilst Isaac attacks them back."

Old 09-28-2007, 07:24 PM   #19
thed3
Pokemon Trainer

Collaboration: Round 2

Sandaa & Dae-Maker: The dust cloud still looming doesn't prevent Buru and Ambrosia from hearing your orders and they get to work. Buru immediately covers her ears as Ambrosia opens her mouth wide open and emits a Supersonic. The piercing sound at first hurts Buru, but she uses a Calm Mind once again and the sound doesn't affect her at all. The same can't be said for the two Murkrow also stuck in the dust cloud as they caw in pain at the ear-splitting sound. The dust cloud then lifts to reveal the two Murkrow on the ground looking a bit confused and dazed. Suddenly Ambrosia is attacked by the third Murkrow most obviously not confused as it scrapes it's beak all over Ambrosia's body in a Pluck technique trying to find a berry for it to steal from her. Unable to find a delicious morsel the Murkrow flies up a bit. Ambrosia not one to let herself be searched like that launches an Ice Beam right at the flying Murkrow. The Ice Beam connects right with Murkrow's body as it caws in pain and surprisingly the Murkrow's entire body freezes over (RNG result of 2) causing the icy block containing Murkrow to fall right onto a patch of cabbage. Buru able to see the two Murkrow now fires an intense Shock Wave at them electrifying th two birds once again. One of the Murkrow flies straight at Buru with dazed eyes and hits her with a Wing Attack(RNG result of 2). The other Murkrow just stands where it is, but it's eyes start to glow a dastardly purple as it stares at Buru (RNG result of 2), but nothing happens as the Dream Eater attack is useless while Buru is awake.

0% of your crops are eaten
Buru - Buru has been hit by a Wing Attack, but has a lot of HP to spare. She has used up a bit of energy this round thanks to the souped up (aka 2 Calm Minds) Shock Wave, her energy sits right above the three-quarter mark.
Ambrosia - Ambrosia's body took quite a scraping from Murkrow's Pluck attack, but she still has a lot of HP as well. Ambrosia's energy level has gone a little past the three-quarter mark thanks to Ice Beam, but she still is in battle-ready condition.
One Murkrow lays completely frozen in a patch of cabbage about 7 feet from Ambrosia and Buru. One Murkrow stands about 5 feet in front of Buru and Ambrosia and the other is flying the same distance behind your pokemon. All 3 Murkrow have taken quite a beating this round the two shocked Murkrow are nearly at the half way mark for HP and are still a bit confused, while the frozen Murkrow is somewhere beaten half and three-quarter mark. All Murkrow have about three-quarter energy.

Arc_Angel & Lee-san: Isaac with his eyes set on one Murkrow begins to shake his leaves viciously releasing Sleep Powder into the air around him and towards the Murkow. But, the Murkrow suddenly disappears and in a second flies straight at Isaac from his left side striking him with an Astonish attack. Too bad for the Murkrow it just flew straight into Isaac's Sleep Powder which was around him. The Murkrow tries to shake off the sleep by flying, but it drops to the ground fast asleep. Anima seeing her oppurtunity fires a cold beam of Hidden power Ice right at the sleeping Murkrow. Anima's Hidden Power Ice barley misses the two Murkrow still descending towards Isaac, but connects with the sleeping Murkrow as it's body tumbles in the dirt. isaac seeing the two Murkrow flying towards him plants his feet firmly in the dirt and suddenly hundreds of razor sharp leaves leave Isaac's leafy back. The Leaf Storm hits both Murkrow as they caw in pain and sends them back a bit. One of the Murkrow then divebombs Isaac it's body lit afire with a Sky Attack technique and hits Isaac head on as he is unable to avoid the attack. Isaac is sent tumbling and visual contact of him is soon lost as he tumbles into some corn stalks. The Murkrow who had attacked him now flies above the corn stalk trying to find Isaac. The other Murkrow descends upon some tasty looking tomatoes and begins to eat them unbothered!

5% of your crops are eaten
Isaac - Isaac used up a lot of energy this round his energy level right above the half way mark. He also sustained a bit of damage, especially from Sky Attack which he is weak to. His HP sits between the three-quarter and half-way mark.
Anima -Anima used up a little of her Ice energy, but she still has just above three-quarter level of energy and of course she took no damage this round.
One Murkrow is fast asleep on the ground, while another is flying right above stalks of corn where Isaac resides in at the moment. The last Murkrow is happily feasting on some tomatoes which is around 7 feet away from the corn stalks. Anima still floats in the air at around 20 feet high.

Post your next set of orders!

Go-On Yellow!
*farts*
Old 09-30-2007, 12:37 PM   #20
Dae-Maker
Pokemon Trainer

Watching the dust clear and the opponents settle in for the long haul, Grey was beginning to be pumped up for this battle of wits. His heart was pounding as the sound of rushing blood filled his ears. Looking out over the contesttants, Grey noticed how each member was positioned, and saw that the two Murkow could definietly take an advantage here -the pinsir movement could be a fatal flaw in their plans However, with Ambrosia, Gary, and Buru working at their best, Grey knew that this newest plan could very well succeed.

"Ambrosia, Gary and I have worked something out. There's a Murkow behind you two - that one's yours. Buru is going to Reflect, so while she does, use a Teleport to position yourself behind the hovering bird. Then aim upwards at the thing and blast it down with a Shadow Ball. Also, try and be wary of what Buru is doing at the time, as her instructions could be volatile. Work together and know you're doing great."

Nodding to Gary, Grey knows that he has just set their next phaze of plans into action.
Old 09-30-2007, 01:15 PM   #21
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

As Grey gave his commands to Ambrosia, Gary nodded and turned to Buru. "Alright, here's what we're gonna do this round. See that Murkrow in front of you? That's your target for now. We're gonna pull something risky, but let's just see how this goes. Start up by making a Reflect wall just in the event of a worst case scenario, and then let's see how a Meteronome will work on the Murkrow in front of you! If you feel like you're gonna blow up or something widespread, try to do it away from Ambrosia so she doesn't get hurt!" Buru nodded as he said this, beginning to plan up a barrier.

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 10-01-2007, 10:18 AM   #22
Lee-san
Boulder Badge

"Okay Isaac, listen up. Ignore the sleeping Murkrow for now, and leave the one eating the tomatoes up to Anima - you focus on the one closest to you. Stay a bit hidden among the crops, and release a Sweet Scent in the Murkrow's direction. After the birdie is hopefully infatuated, shoot your Leech Seed at it!"
Old 10-01-2007, 12:18 PM   #23
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Stacey pouted as she saw one of the naughty birdies munching on their crops. Fortunately Isaac's Sleep Powder had worked its charm and one Murkrow lay sleeping on the ground, now all was left to do was to kick the feathery butts of the other two pests.

"Okay Anima, lets teach the greedy little bugger a lesson," Stacey said with a coy grin making sure Anima knew to target the Murkrow feasting on their crops. "Hit it with a nice blast of Confuse Ray to muddle its mind, hopefully it will forget why its here. Then whilst still keeping your distance throw a juicy Shadowball at it." Stacey said Anima giving a short "Shed" of understanding.

Old 10-02-2007, 04:11 PM   #24
thed3
Pokemon Trainer

Collaboration: Round 3

Dae-Maker & Sandaa: The two Murkrow have your pokemon seemingly sandwiched in the middle and you two give your orders to your respective pokemon. Ambrosia acts fast and disappears in the blink of an eye and seconds later Teleports behind the Murkrow who was behind her. The Murkrow still dazed and confused doesn't exactly notice and tries to land on the ground, but trips on one of it's claws and falls face first onto the ground. Giving a light chuckle Ambrosia moves her Light Screen a bit to the side, charges up a Shadowball, and fires it straight at the Murkrow's butt. Of course the unprepared Murkrow is hit and sent flying. Buru at the same time conjures up a Reflect wall in order to hopefully protect her. The Murkrow in front of her doesn't even bother to attack and goes straight for some tasty apples in a tree. Buru seeing this remembers Sandaa's orders and wiggles her finger to and fro. Her fingers glow and suddenly she concentrates and (RNG result of 17) a transparent Barrier wall is set up in front of her. Looks like Buru has got a lot of protection now as she stands behind both her Barrier and Reflect wall. Unfortunately for you trainers this allows the Murkrow to be able to eat a couple of apples in peace. Suddenly the Murkrow who was shot by Ambrosia lands a couple of feet right in front of Buru, shocking her a bit, and it begins to get up dazed no more.

5% of your crops were eaten
Ambrosia - Ambrosia took no damage this round so the same as last round. She did use up a lot of energy, though, and her energy rests at a little above half level.
Buru - Buru took no damage this round so same as last. Buru used a bunch of Psychic energy thanks to Barrier, but she still has sligtly more energy than Ambrosia.
The frozen Murkrow is still frozen and apparently not going anywhere. Ambrosia is now 7 feet behind Buru, one Murkrow is 10 feet in front of Buru eating apples and the other Murkrow is 2 feet in front of Buru. Only the Murkrow who was attacked by Ambrosia lost HP, it now is at a quarter level, while the other two Murkrow stayed the same as last round.

Lee-san & Arc_Angel: Receiving orders from you guys your pokemon act accordingly. Anima begins to cast an illuminating light right at the Murkrow eating. The Murkrow notices the light and looks straight at Anima and the Confuse Ray. Anima stops the light and you can see that the Murkrow is confused as it tilts back and forth trying to keep it's balance. Anima sees this as her oppurtunity and fires a charged up Shadowball. The Shadowball hits Murkrow and a black cloud bursts. The Murkrow still confused is lying on the ground, but some of the tomatoes did sustain some damage which won't please your farmer client. Isaac still within the stalks of corn releases a Sweet Scent into the air. The Murkrow still flying above releases a bright beam into the sky and the clouds up above part as the Sunny Day is coming into effect. The Murkrow then smells the Sweet Scent and goes a bit crazy in the air cawing like crazy. Isaac takes this oppurtunity to hone in on Murkrow from below and fires a Leech Seed at it from it's flower. The seed successfully finds Murkrows body and entangles itself around the feathery body of Murkrow. With too many of it's sense being shocked Murkrow falls to the ground amongst the corn stalks as well.

8% of your crops have been eaten/damaged
Anima - She has used a fair amount of energy this round, although her Ghost typing has helped her out. Her energy level sits at the three-quarter mark. HP still at 1 :p
Isaac - Isaac hasn't taken any damage this round, so same as last. Isaac also has used up very little energy as well and could actually be receiving some if he chooses to recall that Leech Seed later on. Energy level still slightly above the half-way mark.
One Murkrow is asleep, another is in the corn stalks with Isaac (he does know where it is due to it's incessant cawing in pain and moving around), and the last is confused in a small crater in the middle of the tomatoes and has a little more than half HP left. The other two Murkrow HP are at three-quarter mark.

72 hours f00!

Go-On Yellow!
*farts*
Old 10-04-2007, 09:39 PM   #25
Dae-Maker
Pokemon Trainer

Angered by the bird that got away, Grey ripped his focus from the irritating little pest and concentrated on the entire situation at hand. He, along with Gary, had come up with a plan that, Grey felt, would stop the pesky birds in their attempts. Speking to directly to his poisonous rabbit, Grey relayed the comands:

"Ambrosia, we need to neutralize this unconfused bird, the one stranding in front of Buru. Buru is going to move out of the way, so while she does that, you need to rapidly make your way over to that Murkrow and use a Beat Up technique. I know you're tired, so the help of your comrads should give you a boost. Then, when you're in range, shoot a Toxic at the same dark-winged crow to deal your favorite type of pain - a venoumous deceit."
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records > Contest Hall Records