UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 04-05-2014, 11:16 AM   #176
Apollo77
Done With Your Shit

Send a message via Skype™ to Apollo77
Round 34

Keaira's super tired after last round, but still has no trouble starting off this round with a menacing Snarl. The dark shockwaves race towards Mogwai, who attempts to dodge by Digging underground. However, he's currently high up in a tree, so if he's going to avoid damage, he's going to have to move fast. He drops to the ground as quickly as he can and begins to burrow, but he just can't evade the attack, and takes some damage. He isn't intimidated though, and continues to dig, disappearing into the earth. Keaira backs away slowly, but this doesn't help much, as Mogwai reappears in front of her and strikes for a clean hit. And with his doppelganger in range, he's prepared to finish this off. He lashes out with his ghostly leg and delivers a Low Sweep to his opponent's ghostly legs, knocking her off her feet. Keaira trembles as she attempts to get up; she wants so much to continue this fight another round. But it's not to be. She falls to the ground, motionless.

Keaira is unable to battle! Sneezy, please send out your next Pokemon and orders.

Mogwai took a hit and is into his second third. He used a good amount of energy, but is still okay for two next round. Fighting is about 1/3 gone.
Apollo77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 11:43 AM   #177
Sneaze
#SWAG

Send a message via Skype™ to Sneaze
"Anasazi, a distance away. Confuse Ray. If it works, Focus Blast. If not, Ice Beam. Either way, end with Shadow Force."

Three.

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
Whatever Sneasel says is right
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 09:36 AM   #178
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
"Magic Coat the Ray back at him, then fire a Shadow Ball while he's herping his derp. Assuming he uses Shadow Force, fire another Shadow Ball once that's done."

Probable second three-mover confirmed.
DaveTheFishGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 11:42 AM   #179
Apollo77
Done With Your Shit

Round 35

Sneezy recalls his fallen Sableye and allows Anasazi the Dusknoir to return to the field. Refreshed from his rest, Anasazi looks to end this battle with a decisive victory. He glares at his opponent in the distance. But can he pull it off?

Quote:
Dusknoir (Ghost): Dusknoir is relatively solid and prefers that form, but can go ethereal with little problem. Unlike its earlier forms, it can levitate with decent speed and agility, and can achieve a little more height (about 5 feet). All ghosts fight more enthusiastically at night, though light does not hinder their ability to battle.
And then evil Stealth Rocks emerge from the earth to strike him. Anasazi shrugs that off though, and begins the round with a Confuse Ray. He flashes a bright light in Mogwai's direction in an attempt to screw with the Sableye's brain a bit, but it appears Mogwai isn't having any of that. He glows with the power of Magic Coat, and in this mirror-like state, the Confuse Ray bounces right off of him and right back at Anasazi, whose brain is then promptly scrambled. Well that could have gone better. Anasazi knows that certainly did not work, so he opts for the latter of his conditional order and fires off an Ice Beam. The jagged beam of ice races towards Mogwai... but ends up missing by a solid 20 feet. Seeing that Anasazi is really herping his derp pretty hard right now, Mogwai decides it's the perfect time for a Shadow Ball, and hurls the sphere of spectral energy at the derping Dusknoir. It hits, and it hits hard. It also knocks the herp-derp right out of him, and boy, is he pissed! He disappears into thin air, and Mogwai waits, anticipating something huge. And huge it is, when Anasazi reappears behind him, slamming into him with the aura of Shadow Force! Wow, I've never actually seen that used before. Pretty epic... But Mogwai matches this 3-mover with a third move of his own: another Shadow Ball. He throws the orb of ghostly stuff at Anasazi once again, and once again hits him hard. So hard, that it knocks the tribal Dusknoir to the ground. After this and his fight with the legendary Raikou, it seems he can take no more.

Anasazi is unable to battle! Sneezy, please send out your final Pokemon and orders.

Mogwai took a big hit, and is now nearly into his final third. He used a crapton of energy and needs a break. Psychic is about 1/2 gone. No more 3 movers for you, Dave.

I believe Sneezy's out as well but I'll have to check that to make sure.
Old 04-12-2014, 11:52 AM   #180
Sneaze
#SWAG

"Perdita DESTINY BOND."

Quote:
Old 04-12-2014, 11:52 AM   #181
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

"Confuse Ray, take a breather."
Old 04-12-2014, 02:26 PM   #182
Apollo77
Done With Your Shit

Round 36

Sneezy recalls his fallen Dusknoir and sends out his final Pokemon, Perdita the Drifblim. She doesn't have much left in tank after previous bout; this'll take a miracle to pull off.

Quote:
Drifblim (Ghost/Flying): Drifloon is considered familiar with Psychic abilities. It can inflate itself to either provide a slight defense against physical attacks or for propulsion. Driblim is almost always solid, but able to turn ethereal for short periods of time. They are very nimble in the air but light much like Hoppip and can be blown about easily by winds, but in ethereal, they are not influenced by winds or other similar forces. All ghosts fight more enthusiastically at night, though light does not hinder their ability to battle.
But wait! Evil rocks from below strike Perdita and very nearly KO her right there! But she's still standing; that was close. And so, Sneezy decides that it's best to go for a tie here, and orders Perdita to use Destiny Bond. She does everything in her power to concentrate on making sure she can take her opponent down with her. Mogwai stares at her, blinking a couple times, wondering what she's doing. Whatever, he just flashes her with a Confuse Ray and goes on his merry way. Looks like that was a false alarm. Oh, and now she's all confuzzled too.

Perdita took no damage and is still hanging on by a thread. She's totally fine on energy after her long rest.

Mogwai also took no damage. He used little energy and is refreshed from the one-mover.

Inb4 somehow this doesn't end next round.
Old 04-12-2014, 02:53 PM   #183
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

"Ominous Wind, Shock Wave, Icy Wind."

Final three-mover confirmed. Just in case.
Old 04-12-2014, 03:03 PM   #184
Sneaze
#SWAG

Please lords of random dumb luck let this work.

"Confuse Ray. Get close and Explosion."

Quote:
Old 04-13-2014, 10:24 AM   #185
Apollo77
Done With Your Shit

Round 37

Mogwai starts off the round by sending out an Ominous Wind that matches very well the atmosphere of the arena. The wind reaches out and chills Perdita with its ghostly power, and well, that's all that's needed. Perdita slowly floats to the ground, still pretty confused so she really doesn't know what's going on. But something great indeed has taken place: a match that's been going on for *checks OP* holy crap a year and a half, has finally been completed.

Perdita is unable to battle! DaveTheFishGuy is the winner!

Dave gets 6 KO and 12 TP
Sneezey gets 6 TP
I get 7.5 SP for weekly reffings

Wow, this is finally over. This was a great match, and a really fun one as a first time ref to learn with. I appreciate that you guys stuck with me despite my mistakes, and shout-out to Kush for doing this whole replacement-reffing thing in the first place. Hope to see you guys rematch in the future oh wait you already are. Until next time...
Old 04-13-2014, 11:17 AM   #186
Sneaze
#SWAG

My god that was an excellent match. I'm almost sad I can't give you a badge.

Quote:
Old 04-13-2014, 11:31 AM   #187
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

"Return Mogwai, good endgame, rest up."

Well Sneezey, you may not have won, but you came damn close. I've been consulting with the other LOs, and you'll be pleased to hear that we've decided to give you the Ghost Gym! I'm sure you'll do us proud.

...wait.

Seriously though, great match. You definitely made me work for a win, there was a good portion of the match where I thought I had no chance of pulling it off, but ah well.

Don't expect me to see you in your actual Gym for a while, though.

Thanks for taking over reffing App. Solid stuff, keep it up.

Dave out.
Old 04-19-2014, 08:01 AM   #188
Mercutio
Banned

Oh did this finally end? Sweet.
Mercutio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:18 AM   #189
Sneaze
#SWAG

I know, it was like Christmas or something.

Quote:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL