UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 10-24-2012, 01:58 PM   #1
Emi
The Cutest Tsarina

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Blaziken UPN PASBL: Charminions versus Squirtleking

So, we meet again. Who? I'm not sure. i just know we have met.

Welcome to the Shopping Mall Nine, because we are located on Route 9. Need an easy way to remember us? Our slogan is, "Done Shopping? Nein!"

Actual quote from B2W2.

Quote:
Charminions (c) vs Squirtleking (a)
3v3
Singles
Hidden Squad & First Round
Equilevel
48 HR DQ
Slapstick
Switch = KO
Mall Arena
Another hidden round one. Gonna need PM's from the both of youse.
Emi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 04:50 PM   #2
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Thanks for taking this, Blaze.

Good luck, Squirtleking. Your lack of a Squad Summary makes me sad.

PM Sent, despite the lack of a Squad Summary for me to use a reference for my squad picking.

Last edited by Charminions; 10-24-2012 at 06:01 PM.
Charminions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:52 AM   #3
Squirtleking
Rainbow Badge

Send a message via MSN to Squirtleking
Cheers Blaze, and good luck to Charminions!

PM sent, despite the fact that I don't look at squad summaries so that I'm actually surprised by what I'm fighting.
Squirtleking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:22 PM   #4
Emi
The Cutest Tsarina

Volcarona Round 1: Oh boy...I think that Squirtleking better use Squad Summaries.

So, hidden squad means that we don't exactly know what is going to happen, but, me thinks that this round is going to be a shocker!

Quote:
Bones Level 3 Male Marowak
Special Attack - Bone Switch (Ground)
This is basically a Ground type Volt Switch. Bones charges a significant amount of ground energy into his bone. He then throws the bone at his target, dealing moderate damage to it. Then the bone returns to his hand, similarly to a Bonemerang. The rest of the energy is used to force Bones into his pokeball while a different pokemon takes his place with the same Psychological and physical mindset as Bones. The bone is set to return to Bones' hand so even if the attack were to miss, the bone would return back in his hand and the switch would occur unless the bone was physically stopped before returning to his hand. This is allowed in a Switch=KO match like Volt Switch, U-turn, and Baton Pass. This can only be used once per battle.
You're up, Bones. Blizzard, if your opponent is weak to Ice. Secret Power, if not. Then Swords Dance.
Quote:
Lv4 M Drapion
Drapion, let's go! Set up Toxic Spikes and then Dark Pulse!
Quote:
Marowak (Ground): Marowak's face is covered by a skull, which it will not remove willingly. If the helmet is shattered, it will cost 1 SP or 1 battle for Marowak to go and find another. Marowak may not use its respective bone attacks if it is not holding its bone.
[Ground]: Ground Pokémon are considered to be immune to electricity while standing on the ground. If a Ground Pokémon is in the air, they take 75% the normal damage from electric attacks. If a ground type is wet, electric attacks affect it normally (unless the Pokémon is naturally wet/slimy, like Quagsire).

Drapion (Poison/Dark): Drapion is able to rotate its head 360 degrees.
[Dark]: Dark types can see in the dark. They prefer to fight at night, however light does not adversely affect them.
[Poison]: If not completely immune, poison types are highly resistant to poisoning.
Hehe. This battle looks like it could go either way. Not.

While Bones thinks for a moment about whether a Drapion is weak to Ice or not, Drapion begins his offense. He creates a purple ball of energy in between his mouth, which he spits out in front of Bones. It hits the ground and splits up into little energy spikes that litter the field all over near Marowak. The spikes release a layer of poison energy that makes contact with Bones feet, causing him to become poisoned. Bones figures out what Drapion is weak too, and covers himself with pink aura of status spamming power. The aura gets to be a stronger and stronger pink color, as some of the secret energies and powders begin to condense on the surface. Bones swings his bone in the air, and the aura condenses on the tip of the bone, and when he swings it, the orb flies over to Drapion. The orb hits the Drapion, and it roars in pain from the attack, despite the fact that it is somewhat weak. It also seems that Drapion has taken some ill effects from the powders, and begins to swivel his head back and forth, being pretty confused from the attack.

Bones takes this advantage and boosts up for later, spinning a circle causing a gust of wind to form around him. Drapion is too busy being derpy to do anything, so, Bones is able to complete his dancing with no interruptions.

Condition:
Drapion took some damage this round, but it is still pretty decent overall. Energy use was moderate, and only one attack means that it made no real difference overall. Pretty confused.

Bones took a little damage from the poison, and used a little more energy than Drapion, but is still good overall. Poisoned, with a SD boost.

Charm? Your move.
Old 10-25-2012, 07:30 PM   #5
Charminions
Your reality is mine

DC Earthquake. DC Bulldoze.

Last edited by Charminions; 10-25-2012 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Oh yeah, Torment exists.
Old 10-25-2012, 07:32 PM   #6
Emi
The Cutest Tsarina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
DC Earthquake x2.
You are a horrible person.
Old 10-26-2012, 01:13 AM   #7
Squirtleking
Rainbow Badge

Aqua Tail to slap him away as he charges in, then Ice fang, keep holding him as the round ends.
Old 10-30-2012, 07:43 AM   #8
Emi
The Cutest Tsarina

Hydreigon Round 2: Charm is still a bad person.

Marowak wants to take advantage of his new found buff, and begins to charge a good amount of Ground energy into his bone, ready to swing it at the Drapion if the need arises. And the need is always there. Marowak then charges at Drapion, ready to give it a good slamming if the need arises. However, Drapion is having none of that in his house. Well, it is not his house, but we understand the point. Drapion covers his tail in water, and swings it at Marowak, and, with the moderate height and weight advantage over his opponent, is able to knock him away, cutting the momentum to the attack and keeping him safe from typespam, and still dishing some back as well.

Marowak gets back up, and decides that another typespam attack is in order, and again charges at Drapion. Drapion has had enough of this tomfoolery, and tries to grab him with his jaws. Despite his head being able to spin right round baby right round, this is still something difficult, and Marowak is able to give him a "bud bud bud dum dum dum" on his noggin, doing some pretty nice damage. Drapion finally gets hold on him, and bites down on him with an icy bite, causing another screech of pain from the Marowak. No freezing occurs, however.

Condition:
Marowak took quite a bit of damage this round, and, is currently sitting at around a mild way above half. Energy use was quite high, but, is still not doing to bad. Boost to fade next round.

Drapion took a nice shot as well, and is doing quite a bit better than Marowak. Used a lot of energy though, but, again is doing better than Marowak.

SK?
Old 10-30-2012, 08:26 AM   #9
Squirtleking
Rainbow Badge

Hold his upper body in place as you Ice Fang again, then Dark Pulse!
Old 10-30-2012, 09:37 AM   #10
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Did Drapion's confused state from last round not count for anything?
Old 10-30-2012, 09:44 AM   #11
Emi
The Cutest Tsarina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
Did Drapion's confused state from last round not count for anything?
The RNG says no. It was a outlying chance, but, it happened.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:25 AM   #12
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Oic. Protect from Ice Fang. DC Earthquake.
Old 11-02-2012, 06:22 PM   #13
Emi
The Cutest Tsarina

Round 3: Remember about Position.

Drapion decides to capitalize on his advantage over the Marowak by again chomping down in him with Icy Fangs, and since he was trapped in his jaws from last round, his reaction is not fast enough. He yells for a bit before creating a dome of energy, which forces the Drapion's jaws apart and allows Marowak to break free from his captor. But, Drapion is not going to let his prety get away from him scott free. A ball of dark energy forms inside of its mouth, shooting out a dark beam of energy. This slams into Marowak, doing some damage but not flinching him. Marowak then charges at Drapion with a bone full of ground energy, and slams it into him with the power of an Earthquake, giving him quite the jolt.

Condition:
Drapion took quite a bit of damage, and is close to half, but on the under end. Energy use was a good chunk, and he is going to need a one-mover. Ice energy is out.

Marowak took quite a bit of damage, and is getting close to the final quarter. His boost is gone, and is going to need a one-mover next round as well.

Charm?
Old 11-02-2012, 06:46 PM   #14
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Put a good distance between you two while you give a Hidden Power to keep him at bay.
Old 11-03-2012, 04:59 AM   #15
Squirtleking
Rainbow Badge

Help Marowak move away with an Aqua Tail to his face. If you can find the strength for it, try to finish him with a Round.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:01 PM   #16
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Bump.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:07 PM   #17
Emi
The Cutest Tsarina

Round 4: An odd victory....

So, let me tell you the story of my life so far. I have had mounds of dishes that my family refuses to clean for me, not to mention that it can take hours to do my chores, followed by hours of homework. I have not had any time lately to do any reffings of the sort. I am deliberately putting off other things yo try and get my reffings done, so don't worry. Unless Wordpad eats another reffing all over again.

So, Bones the Marowak totally sees that being up close and personal with the giant scorpion is probably a bad idea. The fact that it can spin its head around and grab you with its massive jaws is probably one of those reasons. Marowak begins to tiptoe back from the large scorpion, swinging his bone in the air as several small orbs of energy spin around him, ready to strike the beast. The orbs are a muddy brown color, showing that the power it of a Ground influence. The orbs spin around Bones before he flicks he bone forward, causing the spheres of energy to fire in a straight line, smashing into Drapion's chest. They burst into a splash of mud, before returning to Ground energy and diffusing back into the air. Drapion gives a fierce battle roar into the mall, which causes some patrons to look inquisivitely at the battle at hand. Some had already gathered, but it had already been a rather quiet affair in the mall until now. News must have traveled somewhat slowly huh? Drapion recovered quickly from the attack, getting back into a more battle-ready stance.

Drapion gives another battle roar, before his tail begins to glow a bright blue color. Suddenly, it is not just a bright blue color, but one can see waves of some sort forming on the tail, and finally before a huge cascading current of water surrounds Drapion's tail. Drapion swings his tail at Marowak, who is just at the outer part of Drapion's attack range. He takes the lower end of the tail to the stomach, and flies off, going about ten or twelve feet due to the fact that Drapion has a rather large tail. Marowak grunts and cries as it hits the linoleum floor, causing it to crack and break apart. Marowak gets back up, but does not have anything more to do this round.

Drapion, however, it going for the kill shot. Despite being visibly tired, being able to sing a horrible round of song is not very tiring in and of itself. Drapion takes a big breath in, before spewing out only the most horrible music to ever hit the radio: Nikki Manaj, Drake, and LMFAO. Obviously, Bones is not quite of this music, and holds his ears in agony. Apparently when sung by a Pokemon, the horrible is amplified one hundred thousand times fold, becoming so strong that it can have a variety of side effects on the opponent, including eardrum rupture, ear bone fracture, reverse scat syndrome, hair loss, deafness, blindness, erectile dysfunction, low property value, being chased by angry mobs, nerve malfunction, brain hemoragghing, potential drive-bys, lesbian daughters, and of course, coming to like the music and living as a Manaj junkie. Pretty sure I'd take the brain hemoragghing over the Manaj junkie stuff. Marowak makes a desperate attempt to survive the attack, but, unfortunately, the attack is just too powerful from him. The mall patrons cover their ears, except for the one piece of trash that feels like dancing along is good thing, and see that Marowak has hit the ground, his skull dropping onto the ground. Drapion stops singing, and the patrons cheer! But for what though? Was it the fact that Drapion scored a victory, or that the singing stopped? Whatever it was, it appears that:

Bones is unable to battle!

Condition:
Drapion may have scored a KO, but, it came at a price. He is a little over the final quarter in health. His energy took a bit of a hit, and is a little bit under half energy. He is going to need a seriously break.

Charm?
Old 11-13-2012, 06:56 PM   #18
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Don't know why Bones had to tiptoe back, but I guess I can blame my wording for not being explicit enough apparently.

PM me my squad please, I forgot what I sent you.
Old 11-13-2012, 07:07 PM   #19
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Peter the Petrasaur (Male Aerodactyl). *Sent in the air somewhere with a somewhat open space. Out of Drapion's physical reach.*

Dragon Rage. Secret Power.

Last edited by Charminions; 11-13-2012 at 07:12 PM.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:57 AM   #20
Squirtleking
Rainbow Badge

Protect the Secret Power.
Old 11-23-2012, 04:27 PM   #21
Emi
The Cutest Tsarina

Round 5: A Work in Progress!

Recalling the fallen Marowak, Charminions sends out a completely awesome Pokemon into the fray, being Peter the Petrasaur......I hope you know that your are spelling that wrong right? It is Pterosaur, not Petrasaur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokedex 2.5
Aerodactyl (Rock/Flying): Aerodactyl are a terrifying sight to some Pokémon. Against any Pokémon that would reasonably be afraid of Aerodactyl, an Aerodactyl’s fear-inducing attacks are more effective. Its biting attacks do slightly more damage.
[Rock]: Rock types generally have hard bodies, which makes them resistant to unskilled (non-fighting) blows. However, most are so heavy that they will sink in water, so they stay away from deep-water sources if possible. Rock types prefer heat to cold.
[Flying]: Flying Pokémon, with a few exceptions, all fly. Those who cannot are faster and more agile in their chosen mode of transportation. When standing on the ground, they take 1x damage from Electric moves.
Peter starts off the battle with a powerful attack that for some odd as hell reason is not of the Rock type or of the Flying type. He takes a deep breath in before releasing a large fireball of draconian and fire energy is launched at Drapion. Drapion is way too tired to try and dodge this attack, and the fireball slams into him, exploding. The crowd of bystanders gasp in shock of the powerful attack, which was made quite a singe mark on the ground, but Drapion gets back up amazingly, grunting from the heat of the attack. The crowd cheers as Drapion gets back up, the Pokemon who conquered a type-disadvantage still living on for the fight. Peter sees his opponent is still standing, and roars a little bit before a pink aura surrounds him, the Aerodactyl's secret power that has been around since prehistoric time. Drapion sees the attack, but again, is still really tired from the last two rounds. The aura deepens quickly until it is complete, and Aerodactyl launches the aura as a bright pink sphere. Drapion tries to get a Protect up in time, but unfortunately, he is too tired to do so. The attack slams into Drapion's chest, causing Drapion to roar in pain, and fall over to his side. Drapion tries to get himself up, but is unable to, and falls over again, his eyes all swirly. The crowd sighs a little bit, but cheers for Peter for having defeated his foe.

Drapion is unable to battle!

Condition:
Aerodactyl did not take any damage this round, which will help in later rounds. His energy use was pretty hefty, but he should still be fine on energy. Dragon energy took a decent drop, as well as Fire energy.

SquirtleKing, your next Pokemon please!

Last edited by Emi; 11-23-2012 at 05:31 PM.
Old 11-23-2012, 05:31 PM   #22
Squirtleking
Rainbow Badge

How much fire energy does Aerodactyl have left?
Old 11-23-2012, 05:32 PM   #23
Emi
The Cutest Tsarina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirtleking View Post
How much fire energy does Aerodactyl have left?
Hmmm.....enough for a Flamethrower.
Old 11-23-2012, 05:36 PM   #24
Squirtleking
Rainbow Badge

Cheers Blaze

Drapion, well done, come back! Skarmory, let's do this! Flash Cannon into Icy Wind.
Old 11-23-2012, 06:00 PM   #25
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Petra means Rock in Greek, hence the wordplay.

Take cover in the second level of the mall by flying there with a burst of Agility to avoid damage. Then give a Supersonic.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL