UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 10-24-2012, 01:43 PM   #1
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Furret UPN PASBL: Kusari versus Sneezy12

Welcome one! Welcome all to a fantastic battle between two trainers. On the challenging side is Kusari, the newly instated Normal Gym Trainer who has shown his talents in the ring and, unfortunately, is the only one out of the Oliver, Kusari, me trio to do anything big. The accepting side is sneezy12, a returning trainer who is known for his passion for Ghost types and his recent installation as well as the Poison GT? I may have that wrong.

Quote:
Kusari (c) vs Sneezey (a)
6 vs 6
Hidden Squad/First Round
Singles
Equiall 4
Slapstick
Switch = KO
48 hour DQ
Arena: Thunder Meadow: A rough landscape, consisting of rough grass, with what seems to be a dead tree that was struck in two by thunder near the entrance. There is also a small fissure at the end of the cliff. The sky shows a storm on the horizon with thunder clouds. It is ripe with Electric Pokemon.
Special Rules: Thunderstorm (starts after 5 rounds), Wild Pokemon (Sentret, Furret, Mareep, Flaafy, Ampharos, Elektrike, Manectric, Plusle, Minun, Castform, Chimecho, Shinx, Luxio, Luxray, Chingling, Pachirisu, Patrat, Watchog, Blitzle, Zebstrika)
This looks pretty vanilla, except for the Hidden Squad. I may decide to include more wild Pokemon here, but, at the moment, I am to tired to actually look it up. So, I am bullshitting it.

Going to need PMs from the both of you.

Quote:
Zelphon - Today at 5:29 AM
If the current political climate has taught me anything
It's that a purge via gay witches may very well be necessary
Emi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 07:40 PM   #2
Sneaze
#SWAG

Send a message via Skype™ to Sneaze
PM sent.

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
Whatever Sneasel says is right
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:40 PM   #3
kusari
「Killer Queen No Prog」

Send a message via Skype™ to kusari
PM sent. GL Sneezey.

Oh Blaze, on the topic of wild Pokemon, Muyo has decreed that Pokemon only have a 10% chance of appearing in PMD arenas.
Old 10-28-2012, 10:01 PM   #4
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Hydreigon Round 1: fuck length

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusari View Post
Oh Blaze, on the topic of wild Pokemon, Muyo has decreed that Pokemon only have a 10% chance of appearing in PMD arenas.
This of course depends though. It is base, 10%, but if certain things happen, like a brushfire, there could be more, because fire.

Alright, after missing the reffing bonus by just one hour, I am now ready to ref. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days taking up my time.

Quote:
Creed: Male Haunter (level 4)
Biography: Creed is the most underhanded thing in existance, I'm pretty sure. He spends most of his time training to perfect the ways of dirty fighting. Obviously this means that he had to up his Dark movepool a bit since most dirty tricks fall into such an energy type.
Special Training: Underhanded
Creed is now familiar with Dark energy.

"Creed, start us off. Taunt into Dark Pulse."
Quote:
Garbodar-Female-Level 4

We'll be starting with Garbodar. Start by laying out some Toxic Spikes. If the foe was poisoned by that, Venoshock; if they weren't poisoned, Sludge Bomb.
So, it seems like one has the obvious advantage over the other. Not posting SCs because need to try and get as many reffings done as possible before Articuno takes her wrath out on me.

Garbodor tries to lay down Toxic Spike, buts Creed stops him cold, taunting him with bad names and bad jokes about his mama. Creed shoots out a sludge bomb, and it does resisted damage. Creed uses Dark Pulse, does some damage back.

Oh god the horror.

Condition:
Both sides have taken some damage, and used some energy, but Garbodor is worse on both counts. Creed has tow more Dark Pulses.

Kusari?

Quote:
Old 11-12-2012, 03:50 PM   #5
kusari
「Killer Queen No Prog」

Ugh. Ghosts.

Put up a Stockpile for later and follow with Round.
kusari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:05 PM   #6
Sneaze
#SWAG

"Psywave while he's Stockpiling. Confuse Ray."

Quote:
Old 11-23-2012, 04:15 PM   #7
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Round 2: A Work in Progress!

So, this first round has given us a match between a Garbodor and a Haunter. Interesting to say the least, and, I do allow for the pole-vaulting dodge for Garbodor, but it has to be a ST Agility.

Garbodor finds himself in an interesting situtation, and uses one of the few boosting moves that boosts both defenses. Garbodor begins to glow with a faint light as energy is focused into his quite massive stomach. Creed also has hit attack in the works, and focuses the Psychic energy in his mind. He raises a hand into the air, and releases six rings of psychic energy to move towards Garbodor. Garbodor has almost finished with his boost when the rings hit, and Garbodor yells out in pain as each ring hits him, though he doesn't stumble because of his massive body and the proportion of his weight. His brain is somewhat addled though, and he has difficulty processing his orders for a little bit. Creed uses this small window to give another shit of mind fuck, and releases a bright beam of light from his hand. It strikes Garbodor straight on the head, and his eyes glaze over in pure confusion. He forgets completely about the Round he was ordered, and is instead enthralled by the dead tree.

Condition:
Garbodor has taken quite a bit of damage this round, and currently sits at a little bit under the first quarter. Energy use was not bad, and he currently sits at a very small amount under the first quarter in energy.

Creed was lucky enough not to take any damage this round, still doing really well on that count. Energy use was pretty high though, and he is a good(scale term here) way under Garbodor on that count. Don't expect anything spectacular from the remaining amount of Psychic energy you have.

Sneezy, it is your order.

Quote:

Last edited by Emi; 11-23-2012 at 04:25 PM.
Old 11-27-2012, 04:00 PM   #8
Sneaze
#SWAG

"Zap Cannon and Curse."

Quote:
Old 12-01-2012, 06:49 PM   #9
kusari
「Killer Queen No Prog」

Spite the Cannon. Psychic wave.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:05 PM   #10
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Round 2: This is actually round 3!

Yes, I know he is a Haunter. I just called him a Gengar by accident and :P.

After a couple of climatic first rounds, the two Pokemon stand off again to do battle. Creed is the first to start, and charges up a small ball of electric energy in his hands that rapidly grows. It shoots off green sparks and bright bolts of electricity, and Creed fires it at the Garbodor. The Zap Cannon streaks towards Garbodor, who tries to dodge. However, his body shape, and not to mention size, make this much more difficult that for other Pokemon, and he still ends up taking a large hit from the Zap Cannon, paralyzing him throughout most of his body. Because of this, Garbodor is unable to spite the Zap Cannon, though it would not do too much more than waste energy at this point. Creed then grins evilly at Garbodor, as it creates a needle of ghostly energy in its hands. It takes that needle and stabs himself in the stomach, losing a lot of life. But, with a few words and incantations, Creed has managed to put a curse on Garbodor, and in his weakened state, this could be disastrous. Garbodor manages to get a little bit of his funk as the paralysis slowly goes away, and with a Christmas miracle, is able to create a large wave of Psychic energy, an interesting move for a Poison type, and launches it at Creed, who was caught off guard and manages to just get into solid before getting hit by the blast, flying back and taking a nice hit of damage. Garbodor then winces in pain as the Curse takes its toll, and looks very worn out, nearly as so as Creed.

Condition:
Creed took a ton of damage, though most of it was self-inflicted. Currently, both Garbodor and Creed have the same amount of health exactly, meaning this this could still be anyone else's...tie? Energy use was quite a lot, and his electric energy won't create more than a Shock Wave. Going to need a break too...

Garbodor is pretty worn out, a little over the final quarter. Thank Arceus for that Sludge Bomb earlier! His energy use was small, but nothing to worry about. Psychic energy...well, don't expect much from it. His paralysis has been lessened a little bit because of the curse, but it could still be troublesome.

Kusari?

Quote:
Old 12-22-2012, 06:11 PM   #11
Sneaze
#SWAG

Kuskus?

Quote:
Old 12-22-2012, 07:55 PM   #12
kusari
「Killer Queen No Prog」

Balls. Had something to say about the round and took time to figure out a non-dickish way to say it. Now I've held up this match for a month and can't remember what it was I was going to bring up.

Oh well.

Dark Pulse twice because I don't care about limited energy wasting because you'll no doubt be killed before you can do anything anyway.
Old 12-22-2012, 08:24 PM   #13
Sneaze
#SWAG

"Confuse Ray since the Curse will do a metric ton of damage anyway."

Quote:
Old 12-25-2012, 02:08 PM   #14
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Round 3: The Round 2 of Round 1

This is a round, going into it, I knew someone was going to bitch. SO, I AM GOING TO MAKE EVERYONE UNHAPPY!

No.

Garbodor is paralyzed, but fortunately, paralysis does not kick in, and it uses Dark Pulse. It does a lot of damage to the Haunter, who looks really ragged now. A Confuse Ray follows, and Garbodor forgets the second one. Curse happens....but because of that Sludge Bomb earlier, he is hanging by a hair.

Condition:

Both are really shitty on health, and okay on energy. Garbodor is confused, but not terribly so, and the paralysis has lessened mostly.

Sneeze?

Quote:
Old 12-25-2012, 04:23 PM   #15
Sneaze
#SWAG

"Shadow Punch. Go Invisible and move around if he doesn't go down."

Quote:
Old 01-08-2013, 08:23 AM   #16
Sneaze
#SWAG

Kuskus?

Quote:
Old 01-08-2013, 09:44 PM   #17
kusari
「Killer Queen No Prog」

Explosion.
Old 02-08-2013, 02:16 PM   #18
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Round 4: I am a bad person for leaving such an easy round unreffed.

While Garbodor deals with having being both paralyzed and confused, Haunter uses both his initiative and his sound(but tattered) to launch an attack. Ghostly energy surrounds his fists, and he swings them in the air, launching two ghostly fists of energy at Garbodor, both of them hitting straight on. Garbodor does not flail around or totter around, but just falls back first to the ground without a sound made. A firm victory for Haunter.

Garbodor is unable to battle!

Condition:
Creed is basically on a hair's thread for health, and energy is alright, two one movers helping out a lot for him.

Kusari, your next Pokemon and orders please.

Quote:
Old 02-16-2013, 01:28 PM   #19
kusari
「Killer Queen No Prog」

Easy choice here. Alistair (Absol-Male-Level 4), you're up.

Taunt, Dark Pulse.
Old 02-16-2013, 02:03 PM   #20
Sneaze
#SWAG

"Get up in his face since he'll be taunting you and Explosion."

Quote:
Old 02-23-2013, 03:27 PM   #21
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Round 5: Boom.

An Absol comes out. Lovely. I just had the privlege of getting one of these Pokemon for my team myself. I am not sure what "Alistair" is, so I won't be able to make any witty comments or references on the name itself. Absol is a pretty cool Pokemon in and of itself.

Absol starts off by shouting out random insults and Creed, who is getting pretty pissed at all the things that Alistair is saying about him. Rather than outwardly show his anger on the outside though, he is the type to internalize it, so, he walks, wel, rather trots anyways, up to Alistair while containing the anger inside of himself. This causes him to gain an eerie glow about him, and when Alistair realizes that he is getting kind of close, he forms a black ball of energy inside of its mouth, shooting it out in the form of many small pulses of energy wrapped up in a beam-like package. The attack hits Creed and causes him to self-destruct prematurely, exploding and causing Alistair to fly several feet backwards onto the ground. There is no doubt about it now, the curseful Ghost itself has finally been taken out, left to rest in peace.

Creed is unable to battle!

Condition:

Absol took a lot of damage, though it should not be too life-threatening. He finds himself a little bit over the three-quarter mark in health. Energy wise, he still has a lot in the tanks and can keep pushing on. Even a couple more rounds of this should not tire him out too much.

Sneezey, we need your next Pokemon please.

Quote:
Old 02-23-2013, 06:53 PM   #22
Sneaze
#SWAG

Excellent job Creed. You've done me proud.

Of course I do have another Haunter up my sleeve...

Quote:
Virendra: Female Haunter (level 4)
Biography: Virendra was once a warlord, victor of countless battles, and known to defeat her opponents with her bare hands if she needed to. Her death was a swift and unjust one, ambushed as she was attending a duel, and slaughtered mercilessly, though not without a fight. It is because of this she cannot stand unsporting tactics, and will not even change out of solid form, always apting for a fair fight. Virenda is white, and her eyes are entirely light blue, as is the inside of her mouth.
Special Training: For Glory
Virendra cannot use Sucker Punch, Disable, Spite, Trick, Toxic, Venoshock, Taunt, Torment, Swagger, Thief, or Snatch, as she considers them unsporting. Virendra will not change out of solid form at any time. Virendra cannot evolve, but is considered fully evolved from the standpoint of energy and health levels. Virendra also gains Rock Smash, Brick Break, Dynamic Punch, and Focus Punch, being used to fighting with her bare hands, and has as much Fighting energy as a Water type would have Ice energy.
"Virendra, avenge your fallen brother. Start off with a Sludge Bomb and follow up with a Thunderbolt."

Quote:
Old 02-23-2013, 06:58 PM   #23
kusari
「Killer Queen No Prog」

I expected nothing less of you Sneezey.

Dark Pulse twice.
Old 03-09-2013, 04:25 PM   #24
kusari
「Killer Queen No Prog」

Blaze-kun?
Old 03-19-2013, 12:59 PM   #25
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusari View Post
Blaze-kun?
I am working on it...not having regular internet is always a problem.

Quote:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL