Zelphon - Today at 5:29 AM
If the current political climate has taught me anything
It's that a purge via gay witches may very well be necessary
Emi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 07:19 PM   #2
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Pm sent. Gl sneezey & thanks again blaze

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Spoiler: show
biggggg5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 07:51 PM   #3
Sneaze
#SWAG

Send a message via Skype™ to Sneaze
Didn't realize this had been taken. PM sent.

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
Whatever Sneasel says is right
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:42 PM   #4
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Sableye Round 1: Physical Sableye. Yeaaaaaahhhhh......

So, while this is not yesterday, it is today. Actually, it might have been two days ago. I have no idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggggg5
Thanks for taking this blaze.

Mysteria: Level 3 Female Sableye
Mysteria is a real witch. That isn't necessarily a bad thing though as she is Mawill's girlfriend and he likes her. It makes her much more powerful and awesome. Her spells are mostly residual, they just enhanced her claw skills and sharpness. We met her at my old grade school where she was practicing her claws on the trees. Mawill fell in love immediately and made me catch her. They became good friends and eventually started going out.
Special Training: Witch Nails (UNKNOWN)
Mysteria gains the moves X-scissor, night slash, slash, metal claw, and psycho cut. She loses punishment, foul play, zen headbutt, sucker punch, body slam, double edge, seismic toss, and attract.
Use hone claws then night slash. Replace night slash with brick break if it resists the dark type.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneezey12
Anasazi: Male Dusclops (level 4) (level-up)
Biography: Anasazi is the ghost of a deceased tribal chief, known for his unrelenting war tactics and brutal power. His entire tribe was massacred and his land razed in the dead of night by another tribe, himself included. He holds a connection to the rest of his tribe that allows him to shift into their plane of existence with great effort.
Special Training: True Power
Anasazi can use Shadow Force once per match. Anasazi no longer benefits from fighting more enthusiatically at night, as most Ghosts do. Additionally, he is considered weak to Fire type moves, and can no longer use any Fire type moves. His connection to other spirits means that he does not have full control over his own being, let alone having control over that of others, and as such can no longer use Curse, Pain Split, or Destiny Bond.

"Just throw a Rock Tomb up around yourself to block his attacks. If you can get to him afterwards, Dynamic Punch, otherwise, Shadow Force."
So, yeah. Before I ref this match, I would like to point out two things. One, Sableye is about a fifth the size of Dusclops. Two, Kush and I both agree that you are stupid. Okay, that is out of the way.

Dusclops has the advantage this round and starts off by slamming his foot into the ground, using his terrakinetic abilities to cause rocks to come out of the ground. The rocks come up and cover Dusclops, forming a protective shield around him. Sableye uses this time to rake his claws together, sharpening them while he also sharpens his focus, boosting his attack and accuracy.

Mysteria then charges at the rock shield, with its claws covered in a dark aura. This creates a comet like trail that runs behind her. She slashes at the Rock Tomb with talons covered in the night. It creates a somewhat large sized hole, but it does not break the tomb because of the massive size difference and because yeah. This is what you get when you use a physical Sableye on anyone not TL2 or below. Anasazi can kinda see Mysteria, so he takes his fist and covers its with some blue fighting energy. He swings at Mysteria, breaking a little bit of the rock tomb, but slamming a nice hit on Mysteria.

I can see the end of this match.

Condition:

Mysteria took a large shot of damage, but, it not out of the first quarter yet. She also used the same amount of energy, still pretty fresh. For the next four round, she has a slight boost to her attack and accuracy. Pretty confused.

Anasazi took no damage and used the same amount of energy as Mysteria. Partially covered by a Rock Tomb.

Sneezay?

Quote:

Last edited by Emi; 09-15-2012 at 05:18 AM.
Old 09-14-2012, 11:52 PM   #5
Sneaze
#SWAG

Clarifying two things before I order.

1. How much of the Punch actually hit for Sableye to not be out of the first quarter?

2. Is Sableye even a little confused?

Quote:
Old 09-15-2012, 05:16 AM   #6
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneezey12 View Post
Clarifying two things before I order.

1. How much of the Punch actually hit for Sableye to not be out of the first quarter?

2. Is Sableye even a little confused?
1. I am trying 1.5x/ 3x this match.

2. Crack.

Quote:
Old 09-15-2012, 08:19 AM   #7
Sneaze
#SWAG

...is that a yes or a no to 2?

Quote:
Old 09-15-2012, 08:26 AM   #8
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneezey12 View Post
...is that a yes or a no to 2?
Yes, he was confused. I forgot to roll the RNG.

Quote:
Old 09-15-2012, 08:39 AM   #9
Sneaze
#SWAG

Sweetness.

"Gravity. Rock Slide. Pin him down."

Quote:
Old 09-15-2012, 08:49 AM   #10
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Calm mind then psychic wave

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Old 09-15-2012, 09:08 AM   #11
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Round 2: Stop right there!

After a sort of climatic last round, hopefully this round keeps the action coming.

For some weird reason, Anasazi decides that pumping the air full of psychic energy is a good idea. Why? Not sure. It must have some reason. His hands rise into the air, sending a very large amount of psychic energy into the air. This causes the natural gravity to double, no, even triple, pulling on everything and anything. The Rock Tomb around Anasazi crumbles, but, it doesn't do any damage. Mysteria finds that moving is a lot harder now, though, one must also note than Anasazi is no longer floating as well. Mysteria tries to take her mind off of the crushing gravity, and calms it down, a Psychic aura surrounding her cranium so that it soothes her emotions. She gets a small boost to her special attacks. Well, so anti-action.

Anasazi uses some more terrakinetic abilities to try and fling the remains of his rock tomb at Mysteria. The rocks float in the air before being propelled at Mysteria. They scrape on the ground as the gravity pulls them down, but, they all ram into Mysteria. She doesn't go very far, again, because of the Gravity, but, it keeps her under the rubble. I see. Mysteria cannot get out from under the weight of the rocks, but, can see Anasazi somewhat, so, fires off her next attack. A wave of psychic energy launches out from her hands, hitting the rubble and blasting through it, though, it somewhat weakens the blast. It slams into a solid Anasazi, who takes an interesting shot.

Condition:
Anasazi took a shot of damage, a little bit off of perfect. He used quite a bit of energy this round, and is a quite a bit under 3/4. Rock energy is gone, Psychic is greatly diminished.

Mysteria took a large hit, and is about halfway to half health. She used extreme energy, and has a slight energy lead over Anasazi. Psychic is gone.

bigggggggggggg5?

Quote:
Old 09-15-2012, 09:25 AM   #12
Sneaze
#SWAG

How is she able to move enough to use Psychic with a Rock Tomb five times her size holding her down with increased Gravity?

Quote:
Old 09-16-2012, 07:39 PM   #13
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

She launched the Psychic wave from inside the tomb.

I was not really aware that any movement was really needed. It reduced the damage a bit.

Quote:
Old 09-16-2012, 07:48 PM   #14
Sneaze
#SWAG

Eh, discret.

Feel free to order biggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

Quote:
Old 09-16-2012, 07:52 PM   #15
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

how long will gravity last and how well will we be able to move?

Old 09-16-2012, 08:01 PM   #16
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggggg5 View Post
how long will gravity last and how well will we be able to move?
The desc. says five rounds. learn to read

Movement will be limited, but don't expect Mysteria to move at all under that rubble.

Quote:
Old 09-16-2012, 08:36 PM   #17
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

dang. oh wait! try to dig out then try a night slash.

Old 09-16-2012, 09:02 PM   #18
Sneaze
#SWAG

"Earthquake. If he manages to escape, Bulldoze to stop him as he rushes to slash you. Otherwise, another Earthquake."

Quote:
Old 09-22-2012, 03:01 PM   #19
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Sableye Round 3: Rubble stuff

Sorry for the moderate delay, I was waiting for my charger to come in. Mostly because my laptop works so much better than my desktop.

Mysteria wants to get out of the rubble pretty badly, and thinks that the best idea is to try and dig out of the rubble. She is pretty stuck, but her arms are somewhat free, so, she uses her sharp claws to dig through the soft soil, easily moving it. But, her problem is that she can't really move(triple the Gs means triple the weight), and tries to dig out her legs. But, it doesn't work very well. Anasazi sees Mysteria struggling, and slams his foot into the ground, causing a powerful shock wave of ground energy to form. It hits both the rubble and Mysteria, doing some nice damage as well as freeing her legs somewhat. She is now able to get out, and digs underground, before coming up outside of the tomb. Her claws become covered in a nightly glow as she eyes Anasazi, before going to rush him, ready to rake him. But, Anasazi just hits the ground repeatedly, causing irregular shock waves of energy to ring out. These waves hit Mysteria, and cause her to trip, losing her momentum and causing the attack to fail.

Condition:
Mysteria took a lot of damage this round, and is about halfway to the final quarter. She used quite a bit of energy too, and is close to half energy. Going to need a one mover if she still wants to be in the game.

Anasazi took no damage, and used a lot of energy. He is very close to half, and will also need a one mover. Ground is gone.

Sneezy?

Quote:
Old 09-22-2012, 03:04 PM   #20
Sneaze
#SWAG

"Dynamic Punch."

Quote:
Old 09-22-2012, 10:27 PM   #21
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Shadow ball

Old 09-23-2012, 02:59 PM   #22
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Delibird Round 4: A treat for you!

BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF! BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!RUFF!RUFF!RUFF!BARK! BARK!BARK!RUFF!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!

For a translation, change all BARK! to 0 and RUFF! to 1. Then, use a Binary code translator.

Quote:
Old 09-23-2012, 03:02 PM   #23
Sneaze
#SWAG

lol forgot how quickly binary gets huge.

Quote:
Old 09-23-2012, 03:37 PM   #24
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Round 4 Ver 2: Biggggggggg5 you suck donkey balls

Biggggggg5 you suck donkey balls.

Anasazi starts off the round by charging at Mysteria with a hand covered in mystical fighting energy, which gives it a bright blue color to it. Mysteria also in the mean time charge up a black ball of ghost energy inside of its hands, which looks like a giant crackling black hole. As soon as Anasazi punches Mysteria in the face, Mysteria launches the black ball at Anasazi. Both go flying back a couple of feet, only to get back up again. Not much here.

Condition

Ansazi is finally taking some damage, and is a good bit off of half. Energy use was small, and he is feeling better. Fighting is gone.

Mysteria took more damage, and can't take another hit like that, tired and ragged. Energy use was also small, and she is feeling better.

Quote:
Old 09-23-2012, 04:36 PM   #25
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Two shadow claws. Protect if you need too. Possible three mover

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL