UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 04-11-2012, 10:28 PM   #151
Tuner89
Rainbow Badge

Go invisible, dodging and take a rest this round.

Thanks Pengy!

Watching every episode of pokemon

Most Recent Episode: Se3 Ep133 - Fighting Flyer With Fire
Tuner89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 11:04 PM   #152
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Send a message via Skype™ to pengyzu
Gallade Round 24: No Fun

The trip and the bombs knocked some sense back into Snorunt as she can now focus on her attacks. She starts off by gathering her native ice energy into a cool ball of glowing blue power. A Beam... well actually, more of a Bolt of cold lightning. This attack by the Ice-type is shot at the Gastly... or at least where he used to be, as he is now out of sight. I wonder where he could be. Either way, it seems the beam didn't hit anything and just dissipates after a few seconds.

No sign of Phantom anywhere as Signia needs to follow through its order, despite wanting not to attack. She theorizes that the ghost went invisible and is just hiding somewhere. She gathers up some ghost energy from the Shadows around us. The ball of sinister dark magic grows big, looking unstable and ghostly, it is aimed at the ground where Signia believes the ghost to be. It is released and Gastly is probably scrambling to get away, the distance between the two provides enough time for the ghost to dodge, but it explodes a distance behind him. Letting loose an ominous wind and hits the ghost for super effective magic. The wind pushing the Gastly a little closer. It should only do a little damage but SE dictates it should do more, a ghostly wail is heard throughout the arena, as Signia screeches with the curse.

Summary:
Signia used a tremendous amount of energy, leaving her energy levels at par with Phantom's currently, dangling a bit under midpoint. She still has some ghost energy in her but not enough for another full powered Shadow Ball. Oh! And she is now in critical ranges.

As for Phantom, he remains invisible and used little to no energy this round. His energy is the same as Signia's a bit under midpoint. He took little SE damage from the explosion but has more health than Signia now.

Tuner's turn to order first. This match is pretty close to finishing now!
pengyzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 11:07 PM   #153
Tuner89
Rainbow Badge

Fire Punch x3

Three Mover Confirmed... I think I still have one...

If not, Fire Punch x2

Thanks Pengy!

Old 04-11-2012, 11:10 PM   #154
pengyzu
heiir of liife

That would be your second one, good sir. I wonder how Cool would handle this
Old 04-11-2012, 11:11 PM   #155
Tuner89
Rainbow Badge

Good to know. Fire Punch x3

3 mover confirmed.

Edit: if we manage to finish this tonight, I will be a very happy person.

Thanks Pengy!

Old 04-12-2012, 03:34 AM   #156
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Coolz8
"You should at least see his fist glowing as he comes. Counter with a shadow blast as you see him coming. Now Ice Beam next and Hidden Power to finish him off..."

Spoiler: show

--------
It would be best to confess as early as possible, to avoid any excess pain through excess attachment. Make sure you express yourself clearly, and no matter what the outcome may be, treat the other as you may treat a friend, applicable at such a stage in life.

--------

Last edited by Coolz8; 04-12-2012 at 03:46 AM.
Coolz8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 03:38 AM   #157
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Super illegal. I don't think using one Agility would dodge all three moves. Not even two. Re-order please
Old 04-12-2012, 03:47 AM   #158
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

This should be my last round, I'm expecting...

--------
It would be best to confess as early as possible, to avoid any excess pain through excess attachment. Make sure you express yourself clearly, and no matter what the outcome may be, treat the other as you may treat a friend, applicable at such a stage in life.

--------

Last edited by Coolz8; 04-12-2012 at 03:50 AM.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:49 AM   #159
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Don't be mean, boy. If I asked a ref, am I as bad as Coolz is, how would you feel? Delete that post now. It can hurt someone you know! This is just a game.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:51 AM   #160
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

^I'm really really really really really really really really sorry. Everything i do is either useless or hurtful...

--------

--------

Old 04-12-2012, 04:30 AM   #161
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Gallade Round 25: Quarter Full of Fun

"It looks like this is it, folks! It has all boiled down to this!"

The invisible ghoul makes its way toward Signia, in a menacing manner of course. Signia doesn't know this as she searches for the ghost's location. Phantom then coats his body with Fire energy, making him glow red with flames and all, pretty much ruining his cover. The Snorunt sees the light and scrambles to remember what her orders were.

"I recall it being "Shadow Blast"... I've never heard of such a move but it seems the Snorunt is trying its best to decipher such a code."

The Snorunt wonders too much and being tired from using high-powered stuff, this takes too much time, causing her to be slammed by the Gastly.

"I think that was Fire Punch... lack of fists... though should weaken it."

Snorunt decides to proceed to its next move and charge up some cold energy. She keeps the attack, wanting to fire it if the enemy decides to show signs of himself. Suddenly, a red glow emanated from the Gastly again, but this time much much close to her. She reacts in time and fires the beam as the Gastly hits her. A dramatic explosion occurs and covers the field with smoke.

"Did that... finally deliver the last blow?"

The audience from the store are in silence, waiting for the conclusion...

The smoke clears and reveals a Snorunt on the ground, with a Gastly barely floating. Gastly floats in an unpredictable manner as the Ice Beam seems to have done a number on it.

"Who cares? It is done! It's done! Despite my favorite Pokemon being knocked out twice, it is done!"

Signia, the Snorunt, is unable to battle! Tuner and Phantom wins the match!

"What a match folks! What a match! That was very exciting indeed! Tuner has defeated Cool, with 3 Pokemon left! What a show!"

The Gastly smiles in glee as Tuner rejoices with him. Cool hurries over to Signia and recalls her for a well-earned rest. Tuner does the same with the tired Gastly and walks over to Cool to give him a hearty handshake.

"Now that's good sportsmanship, folks! My observations, Tuner, you rely too much on poison moves and poisoning the enemy, it is not in every instance that you can do so, you're very lucky Cool doesn't have an inorganic Steel type. As for you Cool, you get ahead of yourself too easily, you either become very very excited and ready to kill but too cocky to see your mistakes, or very very gloomy, not even wanting to do what you could. Your team also is weird, as to having two Snorunts on it.

Now enough with the serious talk... For the prizes!

*Tuner earns 6 KOs and 12 TP for a well-fought battle.
*Coolz earns 6 TP for putting up a good fight.
*I earn 7.5 SP for reffing a 6-on-6 match with "speed", failing to surpass the 48 hour mark on this match.

I'm looking forward to see you Cool on our battlefield, I hope you learned a lot. You too Tuner. Good day! Oh! And I hope you people in store enjoyed the battle!

Thank you for using PinguReffing Service! I appreciate your patience! You guys can post for post-battle remarks."

Last edited by pengyzu; 04-12-2012 at 04:41 AM.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:38 AM   #162
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

Don't I get only 3 TP? .-. It does state that way in the rules

Either way, Thank you for making this match the most memorable so far. :3

EDIT: Thank you for clearing it up!

--------

--------

Last edited by Coolz8; 04-12-2012 at 04:41 AM.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:40 AM   #163
pengyzu
heiir of liife

To work out how many points you get for a completed X-on-X battle, look at the following:
Win: X KO's and 2X Trainer Points
Tie: X KO's and 1.5X Trainer Points
Loss: X Trainer Points
Referee: X Service Points

X is the amount of Pokemon per side
Old 04-12-2012, 10:14 AM   #164
Tuner89
Rainbow Badge

Great game, coolz! You got WAY better by the end of this x_x If we had a rematch right now, things might go a little differently xD Can't believe we fit that in so fast, it was really fun, i loved battling you!

And thanks again for reffing, pengy! Awesome job and well earned SP!

Thanks Pengy!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL