UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 04-02-2012, 05:54 AM   #51
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Send a message via Skype™ to pengyzu
Gallade Round 8: A Tragic End

As Tepig is scratching away in his allergies galore. Roselia pants a little as its in critical ranges.

The crowd goes silent with their favorite superhero finally going down.

Natural decides to muster up enough energy to fire off a purple gunk of Toxic at her opponent. The moment the sludge hits the already poisoned pig... she goes down for the count. The Toxic fired isn't as potent, causing an extra round before reaching full potency.

Trenchi decides to stop attacking as her opponent is down due to energy loss.

As we go over to Roselia, we see a smiling hero, fainting in a valiant battle against ghosts and evil pigs. Even from here, you can hear the crowd's noisy sobs and weeps.

"Let's all take this moment of silence, as respect to the fainted one."

Of course, Trenchi decides to scratch and sneeze away, without paying any respect to her heroic opponent. How unwomanly... Bad Chesca!

Natural is unable to battle! Your next Pokemon and orders please mr. Tuner!

Summary:

Trenchi didn't suffer any direct damage this round, only poison damage, while the Toxic seeps in. She's pretty close to midpoint health now. She didn't use any energy leaving her on the path to half energy.

inb4 Tentacool

Last edited by pengyzu; 04-02-2012 at 06:02 AM.
pengyzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 06:03 AM   #52
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Coolz8
"My condolences." I manage to say. I carry Ember, but she asks me to put her down. I rush into the store and emerge with several Popsicle sticks. I give two to Ember, "Here's one for you and the other one's for Zero. I'm sure he's a bit parched from assisting the customers." She nodded and rushed to Zero. "Hello there. I'm Ember. Cool wanted me to give this to you." She handed the popsicle with a bright smile.

I walk up to the referee and handed him some. "Here's for you and your pokemon."

And I continued on to Tuner and gave him some. "Here's for you and your pokemon. You may give it to them after our battle. I'm sorry for your Roselia, though."

Spoiler: show

--------
It would be best to confess as early as possible, to avoid any excess pain through excess attachment. Make sure you express yourself clearly, and no matter what the outcome may be, treat the other as you may treat a friend, applicable at such a stage in life.

--------

Coolz8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 06:06 AM   #53
Tuner89
Rainbow Badge

As expected. Great work, Natural, you fought Valiantly!

Let's go with a predictable move in Tentastu! You performed above and beyond expectations last time, and now you have type advantage.

Muddy Water x2, please.

Thanks Pengy!

Watching every episode of pokemon

Most Recent Episode: Se3 Ep133 - Fighting Flyer With Fire
Tuner89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 06:07 AM   #54
pengyzu
heiir of liife

"The Roselia isn't dead!" shouted the referee in a Scottish accent.

"Why thank you Ember! Say thank you too Zero!"

"Thank you!" said telepathically by Zero to Ember as he blushes. "I wanted to give you something too!" as the Zero closed in for a hug.

Ember blushed as well. "Thank you for helping that Mudkip."

The male Ralts licks his seasalt ice cream [x]
Old 04-02-2012, 06:22 AM   #55
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

"A Magnitude to interrupt him and Hurt him andCurse Should do it!"

Ember blushed a bit more then returned another hug. "You're nice. I'll help you with them."

--------
It would be best to confess as early as possible, to avoid any excess pain through excess attachment. Make sure you express yourself clearly, and no matter what the outcome may be, treat the other as you may treat a friend, applicable at such a stage in life.

--------

Old 04-02-2012, 06:37 AM   #56
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Gallade Round 9: Iseewhatyoudidthur

His sobbing trainer goes up to his beloved superheroine.

"You fought valiantly my precious Natural."

He brought out a Pokeball and opened it, sending lightning towards the fallen ally. Roselia turns into red electricity and is recalled into its ball for a well deserved rest.

Tuner looks at Cool with teary eyes and a serious look. He stands up and goes back to his position on the battlefield. He grabs another Pokeball and throws it up into the air. Out comes lightning from the polished ball, making a jellyfish-esque Pokemon materialize. This Pokemon is of a bluish hue, has two tentacles and has two big red crystals on both sides of his head. We have... Tentatsu! A totally predictable move by Tuner. inb4 more typespam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokedex
Tentacool: (Water/Poison) It has two tentacles. While it is a far better swimmer, it can move on land. However, it does so by walking with its tentacles, and if it’s using its tentacles for something else, it is immobile.
Water: Water Pokémon are able to hold their breath and/or breathe under water. The time varies, from about half an hour to one hour for reptilians and mammals, and indefinitely for fish and squid like Pokémon. They are also, generally, good swimmers.
Poison: If not completely immune, poison types are highly resistant to poisoning.
The Tentacool stands on the field with its two powerful tentacles laced with stinging cells. He closes his eyes as his countenance shows one of happiness and excitement. He starts charging up some water and ground energy. After charging up, we see a ball of dirty blue energy. It seems like Tentacool is about to attack but suddenly, Trenchi has other plans, stomping on the concrete, causing no damage to the arena, but due to the material's sturdiness, the attack shakes the whole field with a great Magnitude. This makes Tentacool slip suffering a little bit of damage as his attack misses but not completely, managing to hit the smiling pig's sides. Tepig manages to avoid most of the attack. It seems as though the magnitude of the quake managed to break some windows and mirrors, causing sharp shards to scatter on the field close to the cars. Trenchi and Tentatsu are away from them.

Tentacool irritated by this act, decides to charge up moar ground and water energy. A ball of energy similar to the one before is shown before us, this time being shot as a jetstream of Muddy liquid. The Water hits roasted pork head on. Chesca cries out in pain, before deciding to flex its muscle. This removes much of the pain, and makes her muscles more compact, thus allowing her to deal more powerful physical blows, and having a higher physical defense. In exchange for this, her stiffness causes her speed to be halved. This could either be a Curse or a blessing depending on how Cool uses it.

Summary:
Trenchi suffered much much more damage this round, sending her close to critical ranges. She used up some damage for this round. Her ground reservoir still got some juice.

Tentatsu on the other hand is still fresh when it comes to health, ready for some raep more combat. He used a a lot of energy this round.

Go Cool!

Last edited by pengyzu; 04-02-2012 at 06:48 AM.
Old 04-02-2012, 06:51 AM   #57
Tuner89
Rainbow Badge

How does a pokemon that has been out for a while, and is super small able to even use magnitude on a concrete field, let alone fast enough to actually interrupt a completely fresh pokemon that has priority, and is using a MUCH faster move, especially completely with absolutely none of the attack slipping through? =S

Oh well =(

Thanks Pengy!

Old 04-02-2012, 06:56 AM   #58
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

"Trenchesca! We can't stop this from happening, but Use Smogto envelop everything around the Tentacool! And After that, Fire Blast into it and at Him!!!"

She also thought it was inevitable and went along with it.

After a dozen customers passed by, Ember turned to Zero. "You seem a bit silent. Yet you're also effective." She moved closer, grabbed his hand and kissed his cheek.

--------

--------

Old 04-02-2012, 06:58 AM   #59
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Well... don't underestimate tiny 'mon. Brock's Happiny could stop a Mamoswine, couldn't a Tepig use Magnitude at least. Also, concrete should amplify the attack since it's sturdy and compact, can't break though.

I'm off to dinner.
Old 04-02-2012, 06:59 AM   #60
Tuner89
Rainbow Badge

Muddy Water x2 once again. Strafe to the left during the first one, then once the smog sets in, strafe to the right during the second one. Remember where she is. She should be smart enough to follow your path to the left and account for it given that fire blast is such a slow attack

Thanks Pengy!

Old 04-02-2012, 06:59 AM   #61
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

Glitch?

--------

--------

Old 04-02-2012, 09:31 AM   #62
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Gallade Round 10: SmOg Go BoOmBoOm!

Psyche!!!!

Trench is huffin' and puffin' planning to blow all the adversary away... wait... that's the wolf's job. I guess he's just huffin' and puffin'. Nope, not the Puffin, which would be the penguin's worst enemy.

She seems to gathering a good amount of air through her snout. Tentatsu charges up the same thing he used the previous round. The orb glows blue, but actually looks quite Muddy and unsanitary. Trenchi stops for a moment for that dramatic effect, before blowing out black smoke from its nose, black smoke that pretty much reduces all visibility in the arena down to zero. This cloud of poisonous smoke, doesn't poison Tentatsu, but actually spreads, and being thicker due to a Tepig's species characteristic. Lucky for Tentatsu, Trenchi hasn't moved an inch, as he fires off all the Water he charged.

With the smoke pretty much covering the arena, the Tentacool doesn't exactly know what happened on the other side of the Smog. So he decides to hit the opponent one more time with the same attack, to seal the deal. Somehow, somewhere, the Fates are getting the scissor out... they pull out a string and extends it. One of the three prepares to cut this string...

The ugly hag bringw the scissor closer and closer, and finally cuts the string... Awww...

"What? Are you nuts? Trenchi didn't die silly. That was probably some other poor soul somewhere!"

The smoke near Trenchi clears up a bit and we see a Tepig, slumping on the ground with those famous swirly eyes, giving it a comical effect. It seems as though Tentacool's attacks were enough to KO the poor pig.

"For a prim and proper woman, she sure likes sleeping on the ground."

Tranchesca is unable to battle! Cool, your next Pokemon please!

Summary:
Tentatsu used the same amount of energy he used the last time making him closer to midpoint energy. He didn't take any damage, leaving him with almost full health. He's out of ground energy. Also, he's still got some smog around him, but that shouldn't do much.

Last edited by pengyzu; 04-02-2012 at 09:01 PM.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:23 PM   #63
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

(I wonder what happened to the curse effect. .-. It should still work for two more rounds)

"You did well. I was afraid that would happen."

"Tsudu! It's your turn!"

He turns around, and spots Trenchi's pokeball. " I'm your third pokemon. You are at a clear disadvantage." He sighs. "What would you like me to do?" "Forgive my methods, but I'm trying to be unpredictable."

"You can only be effectively unpredictable if you know how your moves work."

"For now, stick to what you think would be effective." His eyes widened and he turned around once more. "Let me rephrase that. Order and I'll try to discern."

I nod in affirmation. "Alright! Use Solarbeaml against him and If It's successful, fire a Energy Ball. If not,use Synthesis."

--------

--------

Last edited by Coolz8; 04-02-2012 at 09:30 PM.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:26 PM   #64
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Curse for non ghost types doesn't work like that silly man. It only boosts attack and defense and lowers speed.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:42 PM   #65
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

(Which Killed me first? The first Muddy Water or the second?)

--------

--------

Old 04-02-2012, 08:45 PM   #66
pengyzu
heiir of liife

First actually. But it's hard to see through that smog of yours
Old 04-02-2012, 08:49 PM   #67
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

I don't think a Smog should dissipate too easily .-.

--------

--------

Old 04-02-2012, 08:59 PM   #68
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Fine fine. I'll edit stuff in. I was on my iTouch you know and yes. You can change orders until Tuner posts.

Last edited by pengyzu; 04-02-2012 at 09:02 PM.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:43 PM   #69
Tuner89
Rainbow Badge

Agility to dodge the solarbeam, under the cover of smog. He shouldn't know where you are in that thick smog. If you dodged it successfully, take the round off, otherwise, Blizzard

Thanks Pengy!

Last edited by Tuner89; 04-02-2012 at 10:46 PM.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:16 PM   #70
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Who wants more RF?
Old 04-02-2012, 11:17 PM   #71
Tuner89
Rainbow Badge

*slowly raises hand*

Thanks Pengy!

Old 04-02-2012, 11:21 PM   #72
pengyzu
heiir of liife

How much time do you have?

I'm about to take a bath as I wait for mr. Cool's response. I'm gonna work on the reffing before I clean myself ^^.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:23 PM   #73
Tuner89
Rainbow Badge

I'm free tonight as well.

Thanks Pengy!

Old 04-02-2012, 11:24 PM   #74
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

Time? Not much... Oh wait... That Reminds me once again... Brb...

--------

--------

Old 04-02-2012, 11:25 PM   #75
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

We should keep doing this. This is an efficient way to have fun as swift as possible!

--------

--------

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL