heiir of liife

Send a message via Skype™ to pengyzu
A light way in the last quarter o3o
pengyzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:29 PM   #28
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Coolz8
(The typespam dealt double damage... I'll take that into account next time)

Spoiler: show

--------
It would be best to confess as early as possible, to avoid any excess pain through excess attachment. Make sure you express yourself clearly, and no matter what the outcome may be, treat the other as you may treat a friend, applicable at such a stage in life.

--------

Coolz8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:23 PM   #29
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Of course! Silly :P
Old 03-30-2012, 03:08 PM   #30
Tuner89
Rainbow Badge

Swords Dance as quickly as you can to block the blizzard, then use a Seed Bomb as fast as possible while he's figuring out which attack to use next

Thanks Pengy!

Watching every episode of pokemon

Most Recent Episode: Se3 Ep133 - Fighting Flyer With Fire
Tuner89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 02:52 AM   #31
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Gallade Round 4: The Exorcist

"The city of Nashville...

A place of zest and excitement. A place where everyone seems to enjoy battling, whether watching it or partaking in it. The perfect place for exciting Pokemon battles. We have numerous sites for battle, but one special place stands out... the parking lot.

The parking lot, located behind this city's Target store, is the perfect place for amazing battles. A good amount of obstacles prevent the battle from getting boring.

Right now, a battle is underway, and a good amount of shoppers have decided to postpone their day of shopping and activities. Let's see what's going on in there."

A young man is shown to be watching the battle from the sidelines with great concentration. This would be the referee of the match. On opposite ends, we see two boys. These boys still have that burning spirit that comes with youth. You can just tell, that they're not ready to give up at all. On the field, we have two Pokemon. One with a noticeable advantage against the opposition. A Roselia, and a Mudkip. The Mudkip looks like its about to drop, while the Roselia seems to be flaunting its flowers, having a high health lead. Just then, a Ralts walks toward one of the trainers, the one named Cool.

"Hey! Zero! Get back to helping the shoppers over there will you?"

As the ref, points over towards the direction, where a line of shoppers travel. His eyes grow wide, seeing Zero, in tact, helping the ones in need.

"If you're not Zero... then who are you?"

Suddenly, the ref's head gets pushed back a bit.

"Owwww... It looks like this Ralts, isn't very good with telepathy."

The ref rubs his head as the Ralts explains the situation.

"Okay... first, I'll call you Ember, since you are clearly a female Ralts. Second... WHAT?! Are you saying that that Mudkip is possessed by a dead Espeon?! That's impossible? I've never heard of such incident. Even if that's true... how can we get rid of the evil spirit?"

Just then, a big ball of flame spelled out something in the air.

"I can't understand it... hey, Ember, can you just t-..."

The referee looked down, only to see a scorched ground from where the "Exorcist" stood upon.

"So much for that... Let's just end this then..."

The round starts as intense as ever, the possessed Mudkip starts gathering all his remaining ice energy for a last stand against the masked vigilante.

As he's doing so, the Roselia Raider decides to spin as fast as it could... making like a ballerina, she twirls madly. The Roselia Raider decides to kick it up a notch, as the evil Pokemon, gathers up his reserve ice energy. Nocturn's mouth glows blue, as he blows cold wind at the hero. The wind imitates a real Blizzard in more ways than one. The wind carries lots of material in it, frozen rain, snow, and ice. Those materials should make this attack hurt a lot, especially against grass types! The ancient Dance of the Swords, being performed by the Roselia, manages to prevent any freezing from that attack, it also minimizes the amount of chilling it does, and manages to weaken the attack only by a tiny bit, as the wind manages to blow the Roselia away.

"Is that all you got!" The Roselia stumbles a bit. "I'll show you real power. It's time to end this, here and now. Get out of that body, you mad Espeon!"

Roselia manages to start charging grass energy, as Mudkip recovers from that tiring attack. Nocturn decides, to charge up an attack of its own in hopes that his enemy would be vanquished this round. Sadly... before he could attack the hero... (Yay!) The Roselia Raider finishes building a ball of green grass energy...

"Die, scumbag!"

The ball is separated into 12 bombs of pure grass energy, as it was fired at the Mudkip. Nocturn decides to unleash his Wave of Sludge... only to be interrupted by most of the Seeds of energy with the force of Bombs hitting it. The explosions caused by the bombs enveloped the ruckus.

The smoke clears, and we see Mudkip standing up with a great aura of competence... Its eyes glows bright red...

"You may have foiled my plans now, but I will wreck havoc upon the race that caused my death. I swear it! Ta-ta for now, puny humans!"

A spectral silhouette of an Espeon leaves the poor Mudkip's body after its last words to us.

"Muuud... kiiip..."

The Mudkip gives us a grin of thanksgiving, before slumping to the ground, its eyes with the comical whirl.

"I hope Nocturn is okay... My superhero identity is no longer needed for now. I will treasure my time as the Roselia Raider. Sleep tight Mudkip."

Nocturnic is unable to battle! Cool, your next Pokemon please. No more posessed 'mon, okay?

Summary:

The Roselia Raider, disappears, and is replaced by Natural. She suffered a huge amount of damage from the typespam. The attack managed to send Natural's health levels close to half. Her energy usage was big, leaving her with almost the same amount of energy as health.

Send out your next Pokemon, Cool, with orders.
Old 03-31-2012, 03:20 AM   #32
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

The Ralts had an aura of intense concentration around it. Its eyes even seemed to glow slightly. I saw a red orb materializing into a translucent Espeon while wisps of red orbited around it.

"Stay away from my pokemon you-.... I can't think of a word decent enough to describe you... Anyway, haunt a Trash bin, or something!"

And as the Espeon screeched, It dissolved into an orb and that into complete absence.

The Ralts then collapsed and I carried it. "Do you have anywhere else to go?"
"No. Not really. I'll just stay with you and protect you when necessary..." And she let go of burdened consciousness.

"Alright, then!"

--------
It would be best to confess as early as possible, to avoid any excess pain through excess attachment. Make sure you express yourself clearly, and no matter what the outcome may be, treat the other as you may treat a friend, applicable at such a stage in life.

--------

Old 03-31-2012, 03:35 AM   #33
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

"Trenchi! Scorch the battlefield with your brilliance!"

She looked at the unconscious Ralts. "She looks nice. What happened?"

"She helped stop the ghost Espeon from further possessing Nocturn."

She nudged the Ralts with her snout. "Don't you have a potion, or something?"

"I do, But I need a Revive for this. Or another trip to the nearest Pokemon Center. Or I could just bring her home. But We'll have to wait until the end of the battle."

"I understand. What are your orders, Cool?"

"I'm still thinking about it."

Trenchi sighed. "Alright, I'll wait."

--------

--------

Old 03-31-2012, 04:38 AM   #34
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

"I got it!" I exclaimed. And her eyes flared up a blue flame.

"Use Flame charge as you attempt to purify your path of poison spikes then burn her face with Flamethrower!

"Understood." And both of us shared a determined look on our faces.

--------

--------

Old 03-31-2012, 06:00 AM   #35
Tuner89
Rainbow Badge

That's fine, all of this rain should hinder your attacks pretty bad.

Use the rain to focus a Natural Gift. After, use the rain to help you sizzle his flamethrower with a Water Sport

Please mention if the toxic spikes succeed in poisoning him or not... I personally don't see why they wouldn't, but if you make it make sense, then whatever xD

Thanks Pengy!

Old 03-31-2012, 07:11 AM   #36
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Ummm... the rain is in your other match Tuner.
Old 03-31-2012, 08:40 PM   #37
Tuner89
Rainbow Badge

Fail. lol. That's what I get for ordering on my phone xD

Thanks Pengy!

Old 03-31-2012, 08:53 PM   #38
Tuner89
Rainbow Badge

Since Pengy has graciously allowed me to re-order and I am now aware that the arena is currently not raining, and is infact nice and sunny.

Try to stop him in his tracks by firing a Sludge Bomb straight into him as he charges towards you. Follow this up with Extrasensory to prevent his Flamethrower!

Again, a note on whether poison was effective would be appreciated

Thanks Pengy!

Old 04-02-2012, 02:53 AM   #39
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Gallade Round 5: One More Time

A slumping Mudkip gets hit by a bolt of red lightning from his Pokeball before being recalled by Cool. Cool thinks for a moment before sending out a new 'mon.

The lightning materializes into a Pokemon with a blue coating. Peculiar indeed, as the Pokemon snorts. This Pokemon is a Unovan 'mon, representing the Gen V starters, we have the fire-type Tepig! The pig does a little pirouette and dances a bit because of the spikes being to spiky for her. She gets poisoned... Oh no!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokedex
Tepig: (Fire) Tepig’s nose is very sensitive, allowing it to easily sniff out fs. It can release a large amount of smoke or smog from its nose in a short time to hide itself almost in an instant.
Fire: Fire types love hot temperatures. Most can survive in hot liquids/molten lava for an extended period of time (indefinitely in the case of Magby, Magmar, Slugma and Magcargo). If a fire Pokémon has a flame somewhere on its body, it will take extra damage if a water attack hits the flame. Otherwise, fire Pokémon are not adversely affected by taking dips in bodies of water, so long as the time is short (except for the above 4 Pokémon, who will take damage the longer they are in the water). Instead of being automatically 2x weak to Water, they take 150% of the damage if hit on their bodies, but take 210+% if hit on open flames.
Cool smiles as he thinks that he has the upperhand. Even if he does, with a match-up full of typespam, I'm sure Tuner has some tricks up his sleeves.

The fire pig snorts, and flames flow out of her cute little piggy nose. She then crouches, as she eyes the Roselia steadily. Flames coming out of her snout start surrounding her body. She starts running at full speed, Charging at the grass-type while covered with Flames. Natural has other plans as she gathers up more purple energy, this time, the orb of purple energy produces Bieber colored bubbles of Sludge. The bubbles harden in mid-flight as it makes its way toward the charging pig. The moment one hits, it explodes like a Bomb, and slows down the charging pig. Another one hits the pig, and this time stopping it in his tracks. Two more bubbles head for the grounded pig, and explodes as they make contact, hurting the newcomer even more.

The roast pork is aggravated now as he lets out some growls. Her nose starts to glow reddish-orange, before quickly firing a stream of flames. These flames engulf the tired Roselia dealing some typespam. The Roselia didn't get to attack before the Flamethrower because of her lengthy stay in the battle, and Flamethrower's fast nature. She instead decides to fire an Extrasensory, a beam of yellow light, at the mean pig. The pig takes the hit like a man, despite being a girl.

Summary:

Natural took a lot of damage from that typespam assault, starting to slump a bit. She used up a lot of energy, making her even more tired.

The pig took quite a hit this round, but still relatively fresh. She is still filled with vigor.

Your move Tuner. Let's start our... Rapidfire! Fuego!

Last edited by pengyzu; 04-02-2012 at 03:00 AM.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:03 AM   #40
Tuner89
Rainbow Badge

Sleep Powder

If it works, take a breather, if not, use Toxic

Thanks Pengy!

Old 04-02-2012, 03:15 AM   #41
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

I place my hand over Ember's head and she wakes up. "I would have expected you to be awake much later on."

"I'm more resilient than the others." She spoke.

"How did you learn how to speak?"

The referee signals me to hurry up. "Alright then. Hold you breath and use Flamethrower once again before his next move as you take advantage of his fatigue! Make sure the force pushes her away too!"

--------

--------

Last edited by Coolz8; 04-02-2012 at 03:24 AM.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:25 AM   #42
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Gallade Round 6: Nice Try

The two trainers stare at each other.

"Payback." said Cool.

Roselia gets itself together from those burns. She starts shaking her flowers like maracas. The flowers glow blue a bit before visible Powders start coming out of them like pollen being blown by the wind. The blue powder starts the surround Trenchi, blending nicely with her coating. The abnormal pig decides to cleverly hold its breath instead of just trying to blow the dust away.

The Tepig couldn't grow any bluer from the lack of oxygen as it tries to let loose a pillar of fire, like a Flamethrower. Of course, to exhale a good amount of flames... one has to take in some air. Sadly, this air is ridden with Sleep causing agents. Trenchi falls asleep as she lets off a weakened Flamethrower. Roselia decides that the powder did indeed work, before deciding to join the pig in its peaceful rest.

The round ends with the field as quiet as ever, except for the occasional snores coming from the crowd watching at the store.

Sumamry:
Roselia took a nice amount of damage from that SE weakened move, making her even more weak into the critical ranges. She used up little energy, and used up her sleep-causing move. She also is almost in critical energy levels.

Trenchi is happily sleeping on the warm concrete, snoozing away as she counts Mareeps in its dream. She took no damage but used up a little energy. She occasionally shivers as the poison finally sinks in.

Cool!

Last edited by pengyzu; 04-02-2012 at 03:29 AM.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:36 AM   #43
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

"Sigh... I hoped it would just settle on the ground..."

I stroked Ember's head and it sat up to watch.

"If you do get to wake up, and you see that she's making a move to harm you, counter with Heat Crash. If not, Use Toxic. "

--------

--------

Old 04-02-2012, 03:38 AM   #44
pengyzu
heiir of liife

The powder isn't very heavy. It's too light to settle down that fast.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:51 AM   #45
Tuner89
Rainbow Badge

Walk up and take your time to find the perfect place to Cut her for maximum, critical damage. Don't strike until you know it'll be devastating.

When she wakes up, innocently stay by her, and release a Cotton Spore to go along with your species characteristic. Don't appear threatening at all. Bait the Toxic(which shouldn't have any effect whatsoever on a poison-typed Roselia)

Thanks Pengy!

Old 04-02-2012, 04:20 AM   #46
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Gallade Round 7: Wakey Wakey

As the lullaby music ends, the pig is now snoring away. Roselia just came from a breather and is less tired now.

The wind blows, making Tepig's ears sway with it. The sun shines against the Roselia's glossy coating. Roselia, looks around warily, acting all assassin like.

Rules of the Assassin:
No. 1: Silence. Dissolve in the darkness and erase your breathe. Wait for nobody to attack your target.
No. 2: Trans-positional thinking. Analyze your target in order to predict his thoughts and movements.
No. 3: Speed. Take down the target, before the target notices your pressence.

With Roselia recapping all that its learned at ninja academy, she sneaks over to Tepig's side, making effort at not making a single sound. She isn't that smart, so she just decides to slash and gash the target from the side. This wakes up the almost butchered pig. The sting of the cut makes her cringe in pain. But before she could do anything to the assassin, she is slowed down terribly, by the Sweet smell in the wind.

The Scent makes the Tepig a bit delusional and hungry. This makes her slower to perform her supposed moves. The assassin decides to make use of the situation by letting shaking her flowers wildly once more. This time releasing a puff of white dust that makes its way towards the Tepig. Trenchi sits down like a dog and starts scratching like mad. She keeps sneezing little tiny embers from its nose. When it has the opening to pull together some purple poison energy, she launches the Toxic sludge at Roselia, but Natural just wipes it off clean, not a single reaction coming from her unimpressed face. She is a poison-type you know.

Summary:

Natural didn't take a single damage this round. She used up some energy leaving her at the really critical levels.

Trenchi is super slow, delusional, and is itching and sneezing like mad. You have to get rid of those dust. She used no energy this round but suffered some damage from that attack. She suffered some damage from that poison too.

Your move Tuner.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:31 AM   #47
Tuner89
Rainbow Badge

Why does Giga Drain suck so bad? Like, really, why?

Use Toxic. If it works, Venoshock, otherwise use Toxic again.

Thanks Pengy!

Old 04-02-2012, 04:32 AM   #48
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Hello again Lord Venoshock
Old 04-02-2012, 04:34 AM   #49
Tuner89
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by pengyzu View Post
Hello again Lord Venoshock
Hey, I'll take considerable damage for good Energy any day.

Thanks Pengy!

Old 04-02-2012, 04:43 AM   #50
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

"When It uses its second move, Fire a Flamethrower! After that, release a Smog as big as you can."

--------

--------

Last edited by Coolz8; 04-02-2012 at 04:50 AM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL