UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 03-28-2012, 01:51 AM   #1
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Send a message via Skype™ to pengyzu
Gallade UPN PASBL: Coolz8 vs. Tuner89

A young boy is seen focusing on his computer screen. He appears almost lifeless as he stares at it, while clicking away with his mouse. He seems to be talking to someone and giving him advice and tips to help him out as a starting trainer. The boy also seems to be dedicated to observing the lad and everything else ASB related in preparation for their upcoming showdown. His phone vibrates, as he checks on it with a smile on his face. His crush has texted him, but this isn’t much of a shock since they are best friends and they’ve been text-mates for some time now.

He puts down his phone and returns to his stalking computer screen. He raises an eyebrow while smirking as though he found something interesting and funny. He seems to be looking at the Referee Queue located in UPN.

Spoiler: show

It seems the person he’s stalking has taken on a match in preparation for ours. Well, look no further, Pingu the Ref is here! He jumps off his computer chair, puts on some actual decent clothes, and runs off.

He dashes for his bicycle, and cycles down to the local supermarket. I really should do something more productive this early in the morning. He parks his bicycle in one of the bicycle racks and checks the time.

“8:32 AM”

Hmmm... I wonder where they could be. They should have been here by now. Not to mention, it’s a weekend, I wonder where all the people went. For a moment, a shadow slid by the corner of his sight. He turns around with great speed, as if he’s in shock or in terror. He looks around once more. I could have sworn that sliding door just opened. He rushes to the Target store to check if his suspicion is correct. The lights are open, so is the air conditioning. It seems to be deserted though.

“Hey! Is anyone in here?”
“Yo! What’s up? Is the battle over yet? We were told to go in here for the duration of the battle if we didn’t want to get hurt.”
“I see. Well, it’s about to start, you’re free to watch from here though. I’ll try to make sure you guys won’t get hurt.”

The boy dashes out with an indifferent facial expression. That boy... so selfish to make other people sacrifice their time, we could have just held this at night to save them the trouble, but whatever. He catches a glimpse of the two competitors from afar before sprinting towards them. There you two are! I’ve been waiting for you guys here for about 20 minutes now. He observes the trainers, one is Tuner, an old client. A fine trainer he is, adjusted to the ASB setting and raring for a fight. On the other side, is Cool, a new trainer, seeking to his improve his skills before taking me on.

Here we are today, in the Parking Lot of Target. It should be big enough for battling purposes, there are a lot of cars parked here due to it being daytime on a weekend. The concrete is of a rough texture, the weather seems to be fine, little to no clouds, not a single rain cloud in sight. The gentle wind should suffice for the comfort of the competitors and the ref. The cars seem to be breakable, not a single soul is around. All of them are watching from the safety of the store. There are some scattered shopping carts, bicycles, skateboards, and scooters, but that shouldn’t be much to contemplate on.

Here is the arena:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PASBL Website
Parking Lot (Outdoor Custom Arena): Basic Concrete (Outdoor) arena with the special rule Easily Destroyed (The Cars) in effect.
This match would be a long one with 6 Pokemon on each side. There would only be one Pokemon on each trainer’s field at a time. No such injuries or deaths could occur in this match due to my “Cartoonifier,” a device that would prevent any kind of realistic battle marks from happening within the field. Traditional switching would cause a KO for the person who switched. Each trainer is given 48 minutes (hours) to give his orders before being eligible for disqualification. All Pokemon are at Level 1, they would retain their forms though.

Tuner posts his squad. Followed by Cool along with his choice of Pokemon. Tuner's choice with orders. Cool orders against it. I ref. Orders are then reversed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolz8
Tuner89 (c) vs.Coolz8 (a)
6v6
Singles
Slappy
Switch=KO
Equilevel
Parking Lot
48 hr DQ
And with that!

Allons-y

Last edited by pengyzu; 03-28-2012 at 01:58 AM.
pengyzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:59 AM   #2
Tuner89
Rainbow Badge

Awesome. Thanks a bunch for taking this so quickly, Pengy, and best of luck to you, Cool, we're in it for the long haul now!

Time to try something I've been eager to do for a very long time, but have never had an opportunity to do. My debut of a full poison-type squad.(if it wasn't obvious by my insistence of a concrete field)

I have no idea how this will end for me, but here's hoping for the best! Your squad lacks Psychic or Ground types, so this shouldn't hurt too much, right? xD

Without further ado:

Tentastu: Level 1 Male Tentacool
No Signature Move

Pepé Le Pew: Level 1 Male Stunky
Special Training: Pepper Diet
Pepé loves to eat jalepeńos. Because of this, he is used to hot things. His constant familiarity with high temperatures gives him an affinity to the Fire-Type, granting him much more fire energy(refs discretion on the ammount) than usual.

Kermit: Level 1 Male Croagunk
No Signature Move

Natural: Level 1 Female Roselia
No Signature Move

Flutter: Level 1 Male Beedrill
Special Attack: Hidden Power (Rock)
When Flutter was a young little Weedle, he was carried off by a Pidgeot who was looking for a snack. Miraculously, as Pidgeot was heading to his nest, a bunch of Geodude threw rocks at it, and saved Flutter. To help him out, the Geodude taught Flutter how to defend himself against flying type pokemon in the future, in the form of a Rock typed Hidden Power attack.

Phantom: Level 1 Male Gastly
No Signature Move

Thanks Pengy!

Watching every episode of pokemon

Most Recent Episode: Se3 Ep133 - Fighting Flyer With Fire
Tuner89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:07 AM   #3
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Coolz8
Nocturnic: Level 1 Male Mudkip
One early morning, He was only sitting on the bank of our lake this one time, only playing around with a twig. I saw other mudkips playing in the lake, their splashes probably envied by the silent pokemon. While Blexi, an old friend of mine, was training her own Mudkip, I sat beside him. He then turned to me, and tilted his head downward. Then he continued playing with his stick. I then tried to pick him up, but as if by instinct, he let his tail meet my cheeks, and I flew into the lake, scaring away the other Mudkips. And as soon as the sun rose, it fell asleep. I waded back to shore, and brought it carefully to our house. I then heard Blexi’s footsteps follow.

Signia: Level 1 Female Snorunt
On a trip to a mountain lodge, owned by a cousin of Blexi, I saw Twin Snorunts skipping briskly away from and enraged Abomasnow. And both each had food in their mouths. I Asked Nocturnic to do all he could to defend the twins and defeat the Abomasnow, but In the process of doing so and in my lack of skill, I failed to catch it and it Died on the spot. I threw some of my non-freeze biscuits and when they were done with their meal, they both rushed to the snack pile. When Our vehicle left, I heard them skipping toward me and even after the trip, they followed me home where I raised and trained them.

Signeous: Level 1 Male Snorunt
(Refer to Signia)

Trenchesca(Trenchi): Level 1 Female Tepig
She always had this wonderful grace since I saw her playing in the Blaze Flower meadow. She was not an ordinary Tepig, though. She had a blue coat. I had my first pokeball with me, and as she just sat, I threw one at her face and knocked her unconscious. Then she was captured in just a few seconds.

Tsuduku: (つづく) Level 1 Male Treecko
He was caught in my first cliché battle. I decided to test Trenchi’s strength, I asked her to unleash her Embers at the Treecko. But then right when we thought the Treecko was going to retaliate, he made a hand gesture which probably meant for us to wait and he fell asleep. I took my chance and summoned my pokeball.

Chinuku: (ちぬく) Level 1 Female Oshawott
One of my first accidents. Well, it was both our accident. I thought I could knock her out by hitting her head, but she turned a little and instead I hit her arm. She wailed in pain, and The pokeball refused to activate. When I examined it closely, it had a crack in its seal. Great, a week’s worth of allowance gone in a crack… I thought. Then I brought her up to carry her to the Pokemon Center but she burst a water gun in my face. I restrained her mouth and her body swiftly, and you might have thought I was kidnapping it at that time. When I finally brought it in, the nurse misunderstood the situation and knocked me out. When I woke up, I found Chinuku licking my face, And the nurse apologised for what had happened as The Oshawott hopped to me and cried when I was knocked out.
I take a look at the other trainer ahead of me, take on a personality with a determined and serene expression, and release my pokemon.

"Nocturnic, Do your best. Let's finally show them how we work."

--------
It would be best to confess as early as possible, to avoid any excess pain through excess attachment. Make sure you express yourself clearly, and no matter what the outcome may be, treat the other as you may treat a friend, applicable at such a stage in life.

--------

Last edited by Coolz8; 03-28-2012 at 02:09 AM.
Coolz8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:19 AM   #4
Tuner89
Rainbow Badge

Alright, Natural, you're up.

If you see any Ice attacks, Protect, Otherwise Seed Bomb to Toxic Spikes

Thanks Pengy!

Old 03-28-2012, 02:31 AM   #5
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

"Before anything else, Let's make sure all those who need to leave and go home go as they please. Aside from those who would like to truly watch the match" "Nocturnic, use Ice Ball to nullify the stated conditions and when its protect is over, Trap it inside with a Rock Tomb!"

--------
It would be best to confess as early as possible, to avoid any excess pain through excess attachment. Make sure you express yourself clearly, and no matter what the outcome may be, treat the other as you may treat a friend, applicable at such a stage in life.

--------

Last edited by Coolz8; 03-28-2012 at 02:34 AM.
Old 03-28-2012, 03:46 AM   #6
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Gallade Round 1: A New Beginning

Before the official start of the round, the referee ran towards the store in order to inform the captives... I mean, the prisoners... wait... umm... the shoppers, yeah that's it, of one of our combatants choice.

As he approaches the air-conditioned establishment, he plays around with the automatic doors before being scolded by the security guards.

"Hey, I was just having some fun! I am still a kid you know!"

The security guards nodded, and gestured me to continue. As I finished my antics, I walked into the store and announced the following:

"Good morning everyone! It's a nice day today, one of the combatants asked me to tell you guys that you are free to go home if you want to. That means, shut up and start buying everything that's on your shopping list. Of course, people who want to stay to watch are welcome to do that as well."

The people started grabbing shopping carts, and dashed across the aisles. As a thought passed the referee's head.

"Hmmm... we should have a Grocery Store arena. That would be fun"

Everyone else nodded in approval as the young lad exited the store. He ran as fast as he could back to the arena to see what was happening.

Both trainers seemed to be in deep thought before Tuner broke into a smile of excitement. Tuner reached into his bag to get a small metal ball of red and white. Cool did the same and smiled in the enemy's direction. The balls grew as they clicked a button on it. Afterwards, both trainers threw their Pokeball into the air. A clicking sound resonated before a light show of red, white and sparkles enveloped the Pokeballs. From the red lightning materialized the first choice of the two trainers.

On Cool's side we have a Pokemon with a mensal form of body. It is colored blue with a big fin on top of its head. This Pokemon is known as Mudkip and is passionately named Nocturnic by its trainer. Let's check the Pokedex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokedex
Mudkip: (Water) Being a wet and slimy Pokemon, attacks involving grabs or holds are difficult to execute. It may also use its fin to detect things happening in the arena. Though not truly a Ground type, Mudkip has more Ground energy and is considered familiar with the type.
Water: Water Pokémon are able to hold their breath and/or breathe under water. The time varies, from about half an hour to one hour for reptilians and mammals, and indefinitely for fish and squid like Pokémon. They are also, generally, good swimmers.
Interesting. On the other side, a Pokemon of planty origins has stepped up to represent Tuner's poison team in this match-up. This one is named Natural! It isn't very creative but it does fit the flower theme of Roselia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokedex
Roselia: (Grass/Poison) As a rose plant, Roselia emanates a soothing scent constantly that acts much the same way as Sweet Scent. Its effects are potent in close quarters, but quickly lose strength outside of a foot from it.
Grass: Grass types live anywhere that can support vegetation, though most prefer temperate to tropical climates. Grass types enjoy both bright sun and rain. Rainstorms will heal them slightly every round the rain falls.
Poison: If not completely immune, poison types are highly resistant to poisoning.
Well, this is definitely an interesting match-up. In Pokemon games, Natural would easily win this. But this is the ASB league, anything can happen! Let's see how Cool plays his cards.

A moment of peace and silence befalls the field as a gust of wind blows through the arena. The two Pokemon have a stare-off contest before the Mudkip decides to break the ice. Its fin moves gently with the wind as it charges up some ice energy near its mouth. The coldness of the energy frosts the ground underneath Nocturnic a bit. The energy turns into a real Ball of Ice. He fires it off towards Roselia, but Natural manages to set - up a green force field as her trainer instructed. This force field managed to Protect the Roselia from the typespam. Cool just smirks as everything is going according to his plan. The Roselia decides to counter by continuing to do its next order. She charges up some poison energy using her flowers. This ball of purple glowing energy is fired at the ground before she gets enTombed by big slabs of Rocks. She smiles a bit before realizing her disadvantage. The field is now covered in spikes filled with mild Toxiins.

Hahahahahaha! No! Just kidding. Roselia never got entombed because we're in a concrete arena. Too bad that Mudkip had to waste rock energy for nothing. This ends the round, having the field covered with toxic spikes. This still is anyone's match though.

Summary:

Let's start with Nocturnic. Nocturnic suffered no damage whatsoever. He used up some energy for that tiny Ice Ball and that Rock Tomb. His rock energy levels is still relatively high.

As for Natural, no damage either but used up more energy than Nocturnic for the Toxic Spikes and Protect.

It's your move Cool.

Sorry for the slowness, I just hate these Pokemon intros.

Last edited by pengyzu; 03-28-2012 at 10:11 AM.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:26 AM   #7
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

"Sorry Pingu. I should have added that I would tell them myself, to save you from all that trouble. Now to think of my next move." I sat on the ground in deep thought, making sure there were no stray spikes around and under.

--------

--------

Old 03-28-2012, 04:32 AM   #8
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

((What happened to his seed bomb, if I may ask? And aren't slabs of concrete also considered rocks?))

--------

--------

Old 03-28-2012, 04:37 AM   #9
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Mudkip isn't strong enough to do that. Also, protect should effectively replace the Seed Bomb. If moves replace one of the orders, since Protect happened before seed bomb, seed bomb was replaced.
Old 03-28-2012, 05:43 AM   #10
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

"I still feel a bit more concerned of the bystanders. I'll organise a path for them to take. This battle may take a long while if the others suddenly decide to leave."

I walk in The Shopping center and After a few minutes, emerge with a slight nudge at my back.

"Alright. Let's continue. Nocturnic, Conjure a Sludge wave towards Natural's direction, and make sure it has a force strong enough to carry the spikes and sweep them up towards His direction. If he makes a move against you which is supposed to deal significant damage or above, use Protect. If he makes a weaker move or if he doesn't make a move against you, Aim a Water Pulse at him."

--------

--------

Old 03-28-2012, 06:31 AM   #11
Tuner89
Rainbow Badge

Quickly use Extrasensory to stop his sludge wave from activating followed by an Energy Ball

Thanks Pengy!

Old 03-28-2012, 07:50 AM   #12
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Gallade Round 2: Access Denied

As the last few shoppers are leaving the premises, being assisted by Tan-tan and Zero with their groceries, the two Pokemon are taking a breather from the moves they made. The sunlight deems itself too bright for the ref, causing him to put on some sunglasses.

Mudkip decides to push itself by charging up more water energy. Wait... this water energy seems to be blue, but is pulsating with purple, giving it an evil aura. What could be this little innocent looking Pokemon's master plan to assist its cause for world domination. Whatever it is, Roselia isn't too keen on letting it happen. Natural starts charging some psychic energy, that seems to be glowing yellow. Just as Mudkip slams the ground with the sinister water he's been charging. Of course, this water would perhaps be the opposite of holy water, this creates a Wave of purple Sludge, big enough to wash over the flower Pokemon. Roselia is in strong denial.

"FOR JUSTICE!!!"

Roselia Raider, at your service! RR fires off the energy its been charging, breaking the wave and pushing the evil criminal farther back, confusing him a little.

"Way to go Natural!"

"Shut up, bastard. I'm the... Roselia Raider... and I am... fa... bu... lous!"

Roselia strikes a pose as the Mudkip urges itself to stand. Roselia continues its orders...

"What orders? I am Roselia Raider! I don't take orders from anyone!"

Roselia models a bit, acting like a super model, in front of everyone. You can just hear the people from the store cheering for the masked vigilante. Of course, some of the Pokephiles in there are going loco for the smexy plant known as the Roselia Raider. Having enough of that for now, Natural puts together her two flowers, red and blue, and starts building a sphere of green grass Energy. This orb starts to get bigger and bigger before finally getting set loose by mysterious super heroine. The Ball rushes toward the Mudkip, the force of the energy sphere, pushes some dirt and grass aside. The Mudkip is stunned by fear, as its sweating like there's no tomorrow... or towels. But just right before the ball hits, Mudkip manages to side step a little bit, but not enough, having the criminal suffer most of the damage. The Mudkip yelps out in pain, wincing as its getting up again. Agitated by the heroine's plan to stop its evil plan, he charges up a sphere of Water energy himself. This one glows blue, Pulsating with a white glow. One can't help to think of the fact that that cute face of Mudkip and that seemingly innocent orb of water is hiding something. Something evil... evil indeed... he lets it loose toward the Roselia, hitting the overconfident Roselia. Lucky for the villain, the orb of water confused our hero! Who would help us now!

Summary:

Mudkip took a good bit of damage from that typespam and the laser of justice. Nocturnic in turn, used up quite a bit of energy. He still has some Poison energy, still enough to power more Poison moves.

Natural took little damage from that not very effective move. She is so confused, that she actually thinks that she's an evil villain, here to thwart Nocturn's plan, and proceed to enslave the whole humankind!

"Hahahaha! No one can save you from the... Poison Ivy!!!"

She used up some energy in order to save the world herself from that wave of Sludge, also for that typespam.

Your move, sir Tuner. That's quite a Roselia you got there.

Last edited by pengyzu; 03-28-2012 at 08:36 AM.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:56 PM   #13
Tuner89
Rainbow Badge

Why didn't mudkip protect from the energy ball which would have done major damage if it had made a full hit, and how on earth did he manage to dodge part of it if he was in "a slightly confused" state? Idle dodging is next to impossible even with a calm mind. Also he should have taken some nice poison damage by now from the toxic spikes

If you see Ice Beam or Blizzard, Protect, Otherwise Seed Bomb Either way, finish the round by taking advantage of the refs flavor text in the form of a nice sun-booster Solarbeam

Thanks Pengy!

Old 03-28-2012, 06:40 PM   #14
pengyzu
heiir of liife

>hee hee "supposed to deal". Wouldn't that mean original power of attack o3o How would Mudkip know that it does major? LoL. Anyways, not much of a dodge really (srsly xD), it's like, if you're about to get killed, what would you do?
Old 03-28-2012, 06:47 PM   #15
Tuner89
Rainbow Badge

I would have assumead his mudkip would know its weak to grass attacks, lol, Ah well. Doesn't matter really

Thanks Pengy!

Old 03-28-2012, 06:51 PM   #16
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Hee hee. Can't wait for the next round. I have a plan in my mind for next round's referee antics. ~Poison Ivy.
Old 03-29-2012, 01:11 AM   #17
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

"That's odd... Mudkip, let's be honest... Are you plotting against us?I try to raise you to be as kind as possible. Any form of evil is intolerable."

But Nocturnic just tilted his head and replied, "I haven't the slightest bit what you're talking about..."

I take a glimpse at my pack which held the other pokeballs and resealed the flap.

"Nocturnic, I'm sorry I have to do this, but I don't think there would be a better choice. After that Seed Bomb, Use attract If your attract is still unsuccessful, Counter her Solar Beam with an Ice Beam. If Your attract is successful, Blow a Blizzard

--------

--------

Last edited by Coolz8; 03-29-2012 at 01:40 AM.
Old 03-29-2012, 01:35 AM   #18
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Too much if orders. Re-order please.
Old 03-29-2012, 01:41 AM   #19
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

Orders revised

--------

--------

Old 03-29-2012, 03:30 AM   #20
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

As soon as the orders were placed, Nocturnic turned around, His eyes glowed red, And smirked.

"I'll listen to you. For now..."

--------

--------

Old 03-29-2012, 06:29 AM   #21
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

(Sigh... I can't wait for the reffing... I love this plot :3)

--------

--------

Old 03-29-2012, 06:53 AM   #22
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Gallade Round 3: Two Wrongs Don't Make a Right

"Hahahahahaha! No one can save you from the Poison Ivy! Fear me, for I shall end you, right here, right now, and conquer the world!!!"

The newly born villain exclaims. Her trainer seems to be in a state of panic!

"What's that, puny human? You want me to do what? I take no orders! I'll do this for the pleasure of it, and to aid me in my plot to RULE THE WORLD!"

The Roselia's eyes seems to have turned darker than usual, with a hint of red in it. Clearly, that Pokemon is really confused! She puts together both of her flowers, and starts charging up some grass energy gathering energy from everything plant around her, including Seeds. The ball of energy glows green, but for some reason, there's some black in it too. She starts shooting off parts of it in random directions! The sphere was divided into 12 tinier Bombs, the size of baseballs. Only two of these hit the Mudkip, in its frenzy.

"Is that all you got, old hag?" asked the Mudkip with a grimace. Despite struggling to get up, he seems too determined to bring down the opposition.

"Hey, Nocturnic, instead of trying to insult the enemy. Try seducing it!"

"I'll listen to you..."

"But if this backfires... I will smite you."

The Mudkip follows its trainer's orders. He now starts acting sexy and sly...

"Hey beautiful! Have I mentioned that the red in your eyes compliment your beauty. Your radiance rivals that of the suns. You melt my frozen heart faster than my Heat Ray can. You make my heart beat faster than my Anti-matter powered Engine. Together, we can make explosions bigger than we can ever make alone. Together, we can cause twice the destruction and mayhem, and enslave mankind twice as fast. Won't you be my queen, in the quest for man's enslavement."

"Sorry handsome. I work solo. I also don't dig you. I'm sorry but I would still like to destroy you. Don't take it too personally... Actually, please do! Mwahahahaha!"

"This is all your fault you incompetent fool! You should have known Attract only works for compatible Pokemon! Ugh. I can't believe I wasted my energy on doing that!"

The angry Mudkip decides to take it out on the stupid Roselia that broker hia heart.

"Have a taste of my freeze ray, Poison Ivy! I hope you have a... cool time! Ahahahaha!"

The evil Mudkip charges up some light blue ice energy. His breath become visible as his surrounding's temperature drops. The concrete gets frosted a bit, until he fires off a super fast bolt of Ice. The Beam makes Roselia scream her heart out. The torso of Roselia is then frozen solid. She yelps in pain as she tries to break the ice.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! Ice!!! Damn you, Nocturn!"

"Your welcome, dearie!"

"I now remember, I am, Roselia Raider, a super hero! A damn good super hero! I will stop your plans at all costs! Even my life!"

It seems that the Ice Beam knocked our hero out of confusion. Despite the frozen torso, the Roselia simply uses its arms to charge up another grass move. White light flows in, and forms a ball. The Mudkip grows noticeably nervous as the ball increases in size.

"This is for everything you have done! In the name of all that is good and sane. Kame. Kame. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!"

The white sphere of energy turns into a very bright beam of light towards the evil-doer. The Justice Beam, powered by Solar power. Hits the target, but the Mudkip manages to dodge a bit of it.

"I will end this soon. Mark my words, Nocturn!"

"I'd like to see you try, Raider!"

Summary:

Nocturnic suffered mucho gusto damage from that typespam assault. He used much less energy, but did suffer, much much much more damage. He still has a lot of ice energy due to being a Water type. The concrete is frosted. There are still Toxic Spikes in his field.

Natural on the other hand, suffered less damage, but still took a lot of it. He used more energy than Nocturn again and would appreciate a little rest. Her torso if frozen from that Ice Beam. Her energy is on the road to half. Less than Nocturnic though.

Your move Cool! Let's see how you handle this.
Old 03-29-2012, 07:22 AM   #23
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

The mudkip then turned to me and a flash of light sent me flying towards one of the parked vehicles. "You're a waste of time. And so are they. I'll finish them off by myself."

A Ralts which kept following me around the night before the battle appeared on the hood of the car. "Your friend here, He's possesed by a poltergeist Espeon. And an aggressive one at that." He turned his head toward Nocturnic. "I'll transmit to you his current motives. And I'll alert the other trainer and your referee."

And his voice echoed, shaking the foundations of my consciousness.

"I should use Blizzard, then. If it might fail to damage him due to Protect or any other move, I should try to fire another round of Blizzard.But just in case, If I finally get to hit her with the first Blizzard and it does what I wish it to do, I'll torment her by sending a wave of Sludge to clean the field of Toxic Spikes into her direction."

--------

--------

Old 03-29-2012, 07:28 AM   #24
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Good story so far! Hope you're enjoying your first match! Making the graphics for next round!

How am I doing as a ref? Of course I'm D rank. You can replace me if you want o3o
Old 03-29-2012, 07:32 AM   #25
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

(Why would I? You're the fastest and you're one of the best around!)

--------

--------

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL