UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 03-07-2012, 06:33 PM   #1
Atluss
Boulder Badge

Bouffalant UPN PASBL: Charminions vs Takkupanda

Hola senoritas! Today's battle will be in Mt. Deepgreen... ooh, foresty!
Stats
Quote:
Charm (Challenger) vs Takkupanda (Acceptor)
2v2
Singles
36 HR DQ
Equiall
Slapstick
Switch=KO
Mt. Deepgreen (Outdoor Custom Arena): A mountainous area with lush plant life and deliciously fresh air. Pokemon are happy to live in this bountiful area.
Although there are cliff edges, Pokemon are not allowed to attempt flinging their opponents over the edge. Attempting so results in instant disqualification.
Special Rules: Wild Pokemon (Geodude, Graveler, Golem, Cubone, Marowak, Gligar, Shuckle, Teddiursa, Ursaring, Spoink, Grumpig, Spinda, Gliscor)
I trust you all understand equiall? Anywho order is as follows
Charm posts squad of six
Taku posts squad and first poke
Charm sends out first poke with orders
Taku responds with orders
I ref and smexy times are had.

Easy, right?

Last edited by Atluss; 03-10-2012 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Moo cows x3
Atluss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:51 PM   #2
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Congrats on the B- Grade Atluss and thanks for taking this! Good luck, Takku and this is Equiall 2 so all your pokemon will level up to 2 (uplevels to 3) and evolve if applicable.

For reference of how this arena looks:

Squad:

Ruby Level 2 Female Charmeleon
Ruby was the first pokemon I caught on my journey. I found her while hiking through Mt. Moon, where she lived in a cave that was rumored to have rubies. Upon reaching the cave, I found out this was only a rumor, but the trip was worth it as we obtained a very valuable friend, who was given a valuable name, Ruby. She is very kind-hearted and acts as the mother-mon of the squad, although she is a very ruthless killer when she needs to be. Through training we realized the myth wasn’t only a myth, the real gem that was hiding in the cave, was her.
Special Attack – Red Flower (Fire)
Ruby starts spinning around rapidly similar to a Swords Dance as a large semi-transparent crimson red lotus flower made of fire energy forms around Ruby with her at the center. This lotus flower has a radius of 1 meter. The petals of this lotus are as sharp as blades and they start rotating around Ruby at a high speed. The rotating petals continuously slice anyone nearby for about 7~10 seconds and dealing a light hit of fire damage per slash with the total damage capable of adding up to the damage of two flamethrowers. Ruby is not able to move around while using this because it takes all her concentration to keep the flower rotating. Energy usage is equal to two flamethrowers and this move can only be used once per battle. This move is also a 2 move combo and can not be used during a 3 mover.

Sapphire Level 2 Male Wartortle
No Signature Move

Emerald Level 2 Male *Shiny* Ivysaur
No Signature Move

Bones Level 2 Male Cubone
Special Attack - Bone Switch (Ground)
This is basically a Ground type Volt Switch. Bones charges a significant amount of ground energy into his bone. He then throws the bone at his target, dealing moderate damage to it. Then the bone returns to his hand, similarly to a Bonemerang. The rest of the energy is used to force Bones into his pokeball while a different pokemon takes his place with the same Psychological and physical mindset as Bones. The bone is set to return to Bones' hand so even if the attack were to miss, the bone would return back in his hand and the switch would occur unless the bone was physically stopped before returning to his hand. This is allowed in a Switch=KO match like Volt Switch, U-turn, and Baton Pass. This can only be used once per battle.

Boltman Level 2 Male Elekid
Special Training - Ice Power (Ice)

After extensive training with the ice pokemon near Snowpoint City, Boltman's Hidden Power is now of the Ice typing. He has enough ice energy for 3 uses of this move, however, he has forgotten Ice Punch because he doesn't feel the need to use ice energy for close range since he has multiple close ranged attacks.

Hawkeye Level 2 Female Pidgeotto
No Signature Move
Old 03-07-2012, 10:55 PM   #3
takkupanda
Charismagnetism

Send a message via Skype™ to takkupanda
Thanks Atluss for taking the match up. Here goes my squad:

Quadrupad: Level 2 Male Growlithe
An extremely loyal friend whom I grew up with. Son of my Grandpa's female Arcanine.
Special Attack: Four Flare (Fire)
Once when I was a kid, I was walking on a street with Quadrupad. Suddenly four kidnappers surrounded me. I called for help, but there was no one around. Quadrupad, who hid in a bush nearby, was too inexperienced to fight them single handedly, but he had to do something! Using his speed, he created three images of himself similar to double team and the four Growlithes surrounded the kidnappers and charged inwards from four directions with their bodies covered in flames to make it look like a quadruple Flare Blitz! So, essentially it is a combination of Double Team and Flare Blitz. This attack is very difficult to dodge (because of the fact that it comes from all four directions), does slightly more damage than a single Flare Blitz, takes slightly less recoil, but uses nearly twice as much energy. Can be used once per match.

Ballerinight: Level 2 Female Oddish
Oddish was one of the first Pokemon I truly caught by battling. She loves to roam around and dance in the woods at night.
Special Technique: Night Dance
Ballerinight loves to dance at night! If a battle is going on at night, Ballerinight keeps dancing throughout the battle, which slightly raises her evasion (10%), but at a tiny energy cost per round (she loses 1/32nd of her total energy every round if the battle is going on at night).

Plasmar: Level 2 Male Pikachu
Plasmar loves communicating with anyone he meets. His sign language is very easy to understand.
Special Training: Leaky Cheeks (Electric)
During the battle, if anyone touches Plasmar's cheeks, he lets out a mild thundershock which deals damage equal to half a Thundershock and has a 5% chance of paralyzing the target. This drains energy equal to half the energy required for Thundershock. (Does not count as a move)

CavalRhy: Level 2 Male Rhyhorn
No sig.

Pental: Level 2 Genderless Staryu
No sig.

Crystal: Level 2 Female Kirlia (evolved from Ralts)
No sig.

Crystal, I choose you! Best of luck, Charm...

Fizzy Bubbles

Cable Club Trading List
takkupanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:12 PM   #4
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Ruby, to the field. DragonBreath then Flame Charge.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:33 AM   #5
takkupanda
Charismagnetism

Hypnosis to put her to sleep, then Rain Dance!

Fizzy Bubbles

Cable Club Trading List

Last edited by takkupanda; 03-09-2012 at 03:12 AM.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:54 PM   #6
Atluss
Boulder Badge

Bouffalant Round 1: And it was a really nice day too.

Sorry for not reffing earlier!

Ahh... it's a nice day at Mt. Deepgreen. The sun is warm and the tree's smell of Roselia roses... or something like that. Today a battle will be held!
Charm sends out her Charmeleon Ruby, quite appropriate due to the 10th anniversary of R/S/E. Taku responds with his pretty ballerina, Kirlia named Crystal. Stats are as follows!

Quote:
Charmeleon: (Fire) Charmeleon is the fastest of the Charmander family on the ground, but not the most agile. Charmeleon are harder to scare, but are more easily angered or confused. All of the Charmander family have flaming tails, which give off light to about 30 feet.
Kirlia: (Psychic) Kirlia's empathic abilities make it very in touch with its opponent. Attacks that deal with the opponents mental state are more effective. It also has a very good sense of balance and is hard to knock down.
Ruby sparks things up with a blistering Dragonbreath. The breath of spiraling flames lighting up Crystal's eyes. The flames wash over her, dealing good damage. Thankfully, she escapes any painful burns. After the flames subside, Kirlia decides to release a mental move... Hypnosis! The waves blur Ruby's mind as Crystal makes eye contact. Ruby's eyes get drowsier and drowsier and drowsier till they stay closed. While Ruby is in dreamland, chasing Purrloins, Crystal does a little dance. Her Rain Dance summoning the clouds. The ballerina's dance is quite spiritual and aquatic, to boot! The burst of water energy should cause rainfall by the end of next round. As the round closes, Ruby is dozing away... peacefully.

Ending Stats:
Charmeleon used good energy.
Kirlia took good damage. She used high energy, and has a high amount of water energy left.

Taku we need yo orders dawg.

Last edited by Atluss; 03-09-2012 at 09:52 PM.
Atluss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:19 PM   #7
Charminions
Your reality is mine

I ordered DragonBreath :O
Old 03-09-2012, 09:45 PM   #8
Atluss
Boulder Badge

...I'm so sorry! Oh gawd, can't believe I got those confused.
Sorry for the derpyness. [I blame it on the repetitive stream music]
Old 03-10-2012, 08:22 AM   #9
takkupanda
Charismagnetism

Good work, Crystal! Now, use Nightmare! Then if she's still asleep, use Future Sight, else use Psyshock!

Fizzy Bubbles

Cable Club Trading List
Old 03-10-2012, 12:15 PM   #10
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Snore x2. If you wake up, replace the second Snore with Sunny Day.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:35 PM   #11
Atluss
Boulder Badge

Round 2: Sleepy sleep time!

Ahh, what a nice day. Some menacing clouds are starting to form... always nice!

While Ruby is busy sleeping and being adorable, Crystal decides to be a huge meany face. She decides to cast a wicked spell, known simply as Nightmare. The nightmare washes over Ruby, causing her sleep to drain energy. How cruel! Visions of sad, puppies wash through his mind.... terrifying him greatly. While she is dozing, she releases a great large Snore through the arena. The sound waves bruising Crystal for moderate damage. Crystal decides to prepare a Future Sight for later, pain is in Ruby's future. Ruby decides to release another Snore, because she is unoriginal. As the round closes, some nice rain begins to fall. This rainfall disturbs Charmeleon's sensitive tail flame, waking it instantly. Happy to be out of it's nightmare, it is wide awake. Due to the rain, it's fire moves and it will be weaker.

Ending Stats:
Charmeleon lost tons of energy this round. It lost an extreme amount of energy.
Kirila is just below three quarters mark in energy. She also took a considerable amount of damage.

Charm
Old 03-11-2012, 10:21 AM   #12
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Sunny Day then Flame Charge, dodging stuff as you charge in. Replace Flame Charge with another Sunny Day if she tries to cancel the first one with another Rain Dance.
Old 03-11-2012, 10:36 AM   #13
takkupanda
Charismagnetism

Try to Encore her Sunny Day! If that worked, use another Future Sight, else use Swift!

Fizzy Bubbles

Cable Club Trading List
Old 03-11-2012, 03:47 PM   #14
Atluss
Boulder Badge

Round 3: Here's the applause!

Rainy rainy time!~

Ruby starts off this battle by deciding to make the day a lil bit brighter! She does this by releasing a ball of firey energy into the sky. The Sunny Day cancels out the current state of affairs, and everything is back in zen. Yay! Kirlia decides that she loved that move, and begs for an Encore. The encore works, and Ruby decides that she likes sunny weather too! She launches up another Sunny Day into the air, brightening the day up even more. I'd say this is a win win for Ruby. Crystal decides to take the time it has and predict an attack in the future. It uses a Future Sight, summoning a future attack. However, Ruby is displeased at Crystal focusing on its move rather than it. She is snapped out of her encore and is ready to burn some... uh, Kirlia.

Ending Stats:
Both pokemon escaped damage. Charmeleon used major energy, Kirlia used high energy. Charmeleon is ahead in energy by a smidge.

I'll try and ref uber quick for a while, so yeahz!

Taku
Old 03-11-2012, 03:59 PM   #15
takkupanda
Charismagnetism

Oops... plan backfired!

Time to do some damage, Crystal! 2x Psychic (default form)!

Fizzy Bubbles

Cable Club Trading List
Old 03-11-2012, 04:03 PM   #16
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Swords Dance after the first one. Shadow Claw after the second one.
Old 03-11-2012, 04:22 PM   #17
Atluss
Boulder Badge

Round 3: Mental Tricks and Slashing Claws!

The weather is quite warm, perfect for Ruby.

Kirlia decides to smack Ruby around with her Psychic powers. A wave of force rolls over Ruby dealing a considerable amount of damage. Ruby pulls herself up, and decides to Swords Dance. Her fierce dance making her attacking skills skyrocket immensely. Kirlia decides to repeat her move by sending another Psychic wave, dealing more considerable damage. After Ruby pulls herself up from this beating, she decides to use a vicious move. She pulls her claws up, cloaking them in ghost energy. Her Shadowy Claws are incredibly fierce. She dashes at Crystal who gets cut up, a lot! The damage is amazing from the boosted super effective move. Crystal is upset at this, and is hoping for her future sight's to appear sometime soon.

Ending Stats:
Ruby used major energy this round, just under half. Has half of ghost left. She finally took damage, a minor way over extreme of it.
Crystal took a HUGE chunk of damage. A moderate way below the midpoint. She used a wee bit over extreme in energy. Still used moar energy than Ruby.

Charm
I luv reffing fast
Old 03-11-2012, 04:28 PM   #18
Charminions
Your reality is mine

I luv getting fast reffings

You're close so deliver a Will-O-Wisp. Then Fire Punch, aim it at the burnt spot if a burn happens but use it anyway.
Old 03-11-2012, 04:40 PM   #19
takkupanda
Charismagnetism

Teleport to dodge the Will-O-Wisp and reappear just behind her. Then, use Thunderbolt from close range so that it doesn't miss due to the heat!

Fizzy Bubbles

Cable Club Trading List
Old 03-11-2012, 05:26 PM   #20
Atluss
Boulder Badge

Round 4: Mystical Strikes from Magic Land of Magic

Ruby decides to use a Will-O-Wisp to burn her foe. Crystal tries to teleport away, but is too slow and gets hit by the small flame. The flame deals good damage, but does not leave a burn. Crystal upset over being flamed, lets loose a Thunderbolt, zapping Ruby something good. Ruby escaped a status condition as well! She decides to be Chuck Norris and Fire Punches Crystal in the mouth. After this, though, the wind picks up and a blast of psychic energy hits Ruby. Then, another hits her. What terrible luck!

Ending Stats:
Kirlia took extreme damage due to the boosted moves. She is in very bad condition. Only has a significant amount of health left. She used significant energy.
Charmeleon took crap ton of damage. A moderate way above it's final quarter. Used more energy, more tired than Kirlia. Has the exact same amount of energy as Kirlia.

Taku
Old 03-11-2012, 11:49 PM   #21
takkupanda
Charismagnetism

Confuse Ray! Then use Confusion!

Fizzy Bubbles

Cable Club Trading List

Last edited by takkupanda; 03-12-2012 at 07:24 AM.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:14 AM   #22
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Sleep moves are not allowed more than once per pokemon bro~ if it were allowed, every battle would be HYPNOSIS SLEEP POWDER HYPNOSIS NIGHTMARE DREAM EATER HYPNOSIS
Old 03-12-2012, 07:18 AM   #23
takkupanda
Charismagnetism

Sorry... Didn't know that... editing orders

Fizzy Bubbles

Cable Club Trading List
Old 03-12-2012, 02:26 PM   #24
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Scare her out of using Confuse Ray with a quick Leer. Then Shadow Claw.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:56 PM   #25
Atluss
Boulder Badge

Round 5: Don't look at me like that!

Crystal begins to summon up within her ghostly energies, but is cut short by a fierce Leer from Ruby. Ruby's death glare is successful in stunning Crystal. Ruby's eyes pierce into Crystal's soul, who is stuck there, like a sitting duck. This gives ample time for Ruby to sweep in and KO Crystal with a Shadow Claw, the attack giving massive overkill.

End of Round Statistics for Your Viewing Pleasure:
Ruby used solid energy, out of ghost.

Taku your final? pokemon with orders plz

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL