UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2011, 01:19 PM   #26
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS
 
Emi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Agartha
Posts: 11,154
Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
Originally Posted by kusari View Post
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Spoiler: show
Jack: Sableye-Level 2-Male
Jack is the unpredictable member of the team. His explosive temper combined with paranoia strikes fear into the team, Hannibal excluded. I found Jack in the middle of a city attacking people for the smallest issue. Over time we found a constructive output for his violence.

Sig Technique: "DO IT AGAIN, *****! I ****ING DARE YOU!"
When Jack takes equal to or greater than High damage, his temper is released full force. In this rage state Jack's attacks do 1.5x the normal damage for 1.5x the normal energy. The rage state lasts for two rounds, during which Jack can only perform one action. After coming out of the state, Jack's reaction time is slowed down to .50x the norm for the round immediately following the rage state. Limited to once per battle.



Shadow Ball into Secret Power.
Actually, I have a question about that sig. Is it involuntary, or do you have to activate it?
__________________


Quote:
Zelphon - Today at 5:29 AM
If the current political climate has taught me anything
It's that a purge via gay witches may very well be necessary
Emi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 01:30 PM   #27
kusari
「Killer Queen No Prog」
 
kusari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In a beautiful Duwang
Posts: 2,343
Send a message via Skype™ to kusari
Involuntary. As soon as Jack takes the right amont of damage, he goes berserk.
kusari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 04:25 PM   #28
Oliver101
Thunder Badge
 
Oliver101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Forest
Posts: 566
You've done really well Pearl.

Use Bubble if you get the chance.
__________________


I will lead the Ghost Gym. Find me at the Forgotten Sanctuary...

Click my squad to meet them and see my stats!
Thanks Celebii151! Awesome userbar, Pengy!
Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
Haxorus is probably my favourite squad member right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphapupQuicksilver View Post
Is that because you can yell at him like a Drill Sergeant?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
It's because it's a heavily armoured dragon with swords on its face.
Oliver101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 05:04 PM   #29
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS
 
Emi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Agartha
Posts: 11,154
Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Round 6: Giving in....

Sudsy: WAIT! What does that title mean?
Uh....nothing. ^_^

Recalling the fallen Holden to his Pokeball, Kusari is quick to choose and adeqaute counter to the floating Jelly that is Pearl. Taking his Pokeball, his decision is quick, and he throws it onto the skybridge, his next Pokemon revealing to be Jack, a Sableye. Oh shoot, a Ghost AND Dark type. And no Fighting moves? Madness, Sparta, etc.

Quote:
Sableye (Dark/Ghost): Sableye is permanently solid, unable to achieve other forms. Due to Ghost not providing immunity against Fighting attacks, they are considered weak to Fighting. All ghosts fight more enthusiastically at night, though light does not hinder their ability to battle. Sableye can see in the dark. Due to their keen eyesight, Sableye’s accuracy cannot be lowered.
[Dark]: Dark types can see in the dark. They prefer to fight at night, however light does not adversely affect them.
[Ghost]: See the ghost Pokémon rules and individual Pokémon listing.
Jack us quick to go for the kill, and charges up a black ball of energy, which brims to the rim with typespam, and the ball is looking quite sinister. Pearl freaks out, and tries to get out of the way. But, being tired, she can't and takes a huge blow to the good old health.
Sudsy: PEARL! HANG IN THERE! YOU CAN DO IT! CUT HIS FUCKING HEAD OFF!(Reference there, 10 points to those who get it)
Pealr is still struggling to recover after that debilating strike, and Jack is quick to follow up with another attack. His eyes glisten for a moment, before a white powdery beam comes out of them. Now, normally I would make some sort of penis joke here, but I choose not to now, because this thread is already messed up as it is. :P The beam hits Pearl for some more damage, and brings her almost to the endpoint of her journey. She looks really beaten up, but is able to deliver her next attack. Bubble? That move? Ohhhh, it seems that Bubble is OU in the PASBL, well, compared to Bubblebeam it is. Jack takes a lot of hard bubbles to the face, and the damage isn't that much, and he is fresh.
Sudsy: PEARL! DON'T WORRY! WE HAVE FAITH IN YOU! WELL, I DO!

Sudsy: Pearl took way too much damage, a lot more than she should have. She took a lot of damage, bringing her with only a moderate amount of health left. Pearl's energy use wasn't too bad at all, only using a good amount, taking a nice break. This leaves her with a major amount left, and she will be about as tired as this round. ;;
Jack took considerable damage this round, and an attack of good proportions should bring him to the three-quarter mark. Energy use is a different story. Using beyond extreme energy, he has a moderate way to go before hitting the three-quarter mark in energy.

Ollie, your orders please.
__________________


Quote:
Zelphon - Today at 5:29 AM
If the current political climate has taught me anything
It's that a purge via gay witches may very well be necessary

Last edited by Emi; 08-08-2011 at 05:53 PM.
Emi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 05:50 PM   #30
Oliver101
Thunder Badge
 
Oliver101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Forest
Posts: 566
Actually. It should be Kusari's orders.
__________________


I will lead the Ghost Gym. Find me at the Forgotten Sanctuary...

Click my squad to meet them and see my stats!
Thanks Celebii151! Awesome userbar, Pengy!
Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
Haxorus is probably my favourite squad member right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphapupQuicksilver View Post
Is that because you can yell at him like a Drill Sergeant?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
It's because it's a heavily armoured dragon with swords on its face.
Oliver101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 05:52 PM   #31
Oliver101
Thunder Badge
 
Oliver101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Forest
Posts: 566
Also this is last round of Hell on High Water's affect. Dunno if you added it or not. Didn't try to calculate it.
__________________


I will lead the Ghost Gym. Find me at the Forgotten Sanctuary...

Click my squad to meet them and see my stats!
Thanks Celebii151! Awesome userbar, Pengy!
Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
Haxorus is probably my favourite squad member right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphapupQuicksilver View Post
Is that because you can yell at him like a Drill Sergeant?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
It's because it's a heavily armoured dragon with swords on its face.
Oliver101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 05:53 PM   #32
kusari
「Killer Queen No Prog」
 
kusari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In a beautiful Duwang
Posts: 2,343
Send a message via Skype™ to kusari
No. It's your orders bro. You ordered second last round.
kusari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 05:54 PM   #33
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS
 
Emi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Agartha
Posts: 11,154
Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Jellicent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver101 View Post
Actually. It should be Kusari's orders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver101 View Post
Also this is last round of Hell on High Water's affect. Dunno if you added it or not. Didn't try to calculate it.
HoHW is done. Also, he went first last round. :P
__________________


Quote:
Zelphon - Today at 5:29 AM
If the current political climate has taught me anything
It's that a purge via gay witches may very well be necessary
Emi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 05:58 PM   #34
Oliver101
Thunder Badge
 
Oliver101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Forest
Posts: 566
Oops. Lol. Major energy, you say?

But no. HoHW should have done something last round. Because she started it on round 2. So. 2, 3, 4, 5, 6= 5 rounds. It should have ended at the end of round 5 after one last draining. Or something. IDK.

Sorry about the order confusion. [/derp]

Water Pulse Orb, twice.

(I thought she had way less energy after the round before last. I must have read it wrong. Lol.)
__________________


I will lead the Ghost Gym. Find me at the Forgotten Sanctuary...

Click my squad to meet them and see my stats!
Thanks Celebii151! Awesome userbar, Pengy!
Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
Haxorus is probably my favourite squad member right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphapupQuicksilver View Post
Is that because you can yell at him like a Drill Sergeant?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
It's because it's a heavily armoured dragon with swords on its face.
Oliver101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 06:06 PM   #35
kusari
「Killer Queen No Prog」
 
kusari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In a beautiful Duwang
Posts: 2,343
Send a message via Skype™ to kusari
Take both. Zen Headbutt. Shadow Claw if the headbutt wasn't enough.
kusari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 06:25 PM   #36
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS
 
Emi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Agartha
Posts: 11,154
Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Jellicent Round 7: This could Kusari in the ass.......

Pearl is looking a little tired at the moment, and is finally able to get her revenge. Sort of. With very little energy left, she can only perform the weakest of attacks. She starts off by charging up a pusling blue orb of water. While doing something like, "LOL Agility", Kusari has ordered Jack to sit there like A MAN, and take it. Funny, because that 20% chance for confusion could really hurt him. Pearl finishes off the Water Pulse, and shoots it towards Jack. The rob splashes onto Jack, and because I saw what Water Pulse looks like in the anime, I can give a good descirption. The orb swells around Jack, and he is bombarded by waves and pulses from the water. The orb finally breaks, and releases the Ghostly inhabitant. He gets back up, without a single bit of confusion. Pearl then starts again, using the absolutely last bit of her energy ot charge up a final attack.
Sudsy: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Another pulsing orb of water formes, and the orb is launched at Jack, who gets trapped by the pusling vortex. Pearl comes down with exhaustion after that attack, and she struggles just to remain ariborne. But, finally, she falls to the ground, passed out from energy use. Meanwhile, Jack is released from the orb, but again, no confusion results. Also, Jack became extremely beserk, mad after taking thar much damage in just one turn.

Pearl is unable to battle!

Sudsy: Jack, our resident chicken, took a good beating, taking major damage this round, thankfully not more considering that the rain has died down. He is a mild way under the three-quarter mark. Jack didn't use any energy, because the round ended on him. Also, Jack has had the spell Beserk cast on him, as he is raving mad. His attack strength will be boosted, also he will be raving mad, though I don't know if that will equate to a Taunt or not.
Sudsy: Hey Blaze, I'm gonna bring Pearl back to my house. I know a Jamaican herbal remedy that will help her out.
Fine with me.
I take another Pokeball from my belt, and throw it into the arena, releasing my next helper, Bartz, the Archen, a new one on my sqaud

Bartz: All ready to help out! I'm sure I'll do great!

Ollie, a new Pokemon and orders please.
__________________


Quote:
Zelphon - Today at 5:29 AM
If the current political climate has taught me anything
It's that a purge via gay witches may very well be necessary
Emi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 06:36 PM   #37
Oliver101
Thunder Badge
 
Oliver101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Forest
Posts: 566
Lol. Funny you should pick one of your flying types, with the next 'mon I was planning on sending out.

Good job, Pearl; take it easy. Take care of her, Sudsy.

Augustus. (Level 2 Male Skarmory). Releasing in the air to the side of the bridge.

Cluster some Spikes in close proximity to Jack. Then use Twister for neat combo potential.
__________________


I will lead the Ghost Gym. Find me at the Forgotten Sanctuary...

Click my squad to meet them and see my stats!
Thanks Celebii151! Awesome userbar, Pengy!
Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
Haxorus is probably my favourite squad member right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphapupQuicksilver View Post
Is that because you can yell at him like a Drill Sergeant?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
It's because it's a heavily armoured dragon with swords on its face.
Oliver101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 06:45 PM   #38
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS
 
Emi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Agartha
Posts: 11,154
Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Ho-oh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver101 View Post
Lol. Funny you should pick one of your flying types, with the next 'mon I was planning on sending out.

Good job, Pearl; take it easy. Take care of her, Sudsy.

Augustus. (Level 2 Male Skarmory). Releasing in the air to the side of the bridge.

Cluster some Spikes in close proximity to Jack. Then use Twister for neat combo potential.
Two things. CALLED IT! Also, he is my only flying type. :P
__________________


Quote:
Zelphon - Today at 5:29 AM
If the current political climate has taught me anything
It's that a purge via gay witches may very well be necessary
Emi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 06:45 PM   #39
kusari
「Killer Queen No Prog」
 
kusari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In a beautiful Duwang
Posts: 2,343
Send a message via Skype™ to kusari
To clarify, there is no bridge under Augustus, correct?
kusari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 06:49 PM   #40
Oliver101
Thunder Badge
 
Oliver101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Forest
Posts: 566
No. I just have him to the side of it. Not like, over the edge.

Lol Gravity.

Nice try though.
__________________


I will lead the Ghost Gym. Find me at the Forgotten Sanctuary...

Click my squad to meet them and see my stats!
Thanks Celebii151! Awesome userbar, Pengy!
Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
Haxorus is probably my favourite squad member right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphapupQuicksilver View Post
Is that because you can yell at him like a Drill Sergeant?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
It's because it's a heavily armoured dragon with swords on its face.
Oliver101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 06:51 PM   #41
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS
 
Emi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Agartha
Posts: 11,154
Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver101 View Post
No. I just have him to the side of it. Not like, over the edge.

Lol Gravity.

Nice try though.
Still over the bridge. Just to one side.
__________________


Quote:
Zelphon - Today at 5:29 AM
If the current political climate has taught me anything
It's that a purge via gay witches may very well be necessary
Emi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 06:55 PM   #42
kusari
「Killer Queen No Prog」
 
kusari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In a beautiful Duwang
Posts: 2,343
Send a message via Skype™ to kusari
Actually I was hoping to clip his wings with Shock Wave.

Psychic wave as the Spikes come towards you.
kusari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 10:53 AM   #43
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS
 
Emi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Agartha
Posts: 11,154
Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Round 8: Worst use of limited type energy I've seen.

As Sudsy takes Pearl back to her place, Oliver is really quick about his next desicion on his Pokemon. An obvious choice, even I called it. He sends out his Skarmory, male who is named Augustus. Skarmory is one of those cool Pokemon, with somewhat bad movepools.

Quote:
Skarmory (Steel/Flying): Skarmory’s skin is in response to the barbous places in which they live, so piercing or scratching attacks do less damage than normal against them.
[Steel]: Steel types, like rock types, have hard bodies, making them resistant to unskilled physical blows, and sink in water. While not bothered by water to the degree rock types are, they still would rather fight out of the water. Unlike rock types, most steel Pokémon prefer cold temperatures to hot ones.
[Flying]: Flying Pokémon, with a few exceptions, all fly. Those who cannot are faster and more agile in their chosen mode of transportation. When standing on the ground, they take 1x damage from Electric moves.
Skarmory is quick on the draw, and begins by coughing out a lot of spikes in Jack's general direction. The pointy, hard, spikey spikes are looking very sinister to the gremlin, and he repleis with an odd choice. He puts his hands to his head, and concentrates for a moment. Suddenly, a wave of Psychic energy is shot out of his forehead, which intercepts the Spikes. It picks up most of them, though some get through and fall around Jack. The combined force of the Psychic and Spikes does very little to the metal bird, the Psychic nerfed from resistence and the Spikes nerfed due to SC. Lol, that was a mistake. Skarmory then begins to flap its wings very fast. Suddenly, a massive cylcone forms in front of Skarmory, and picks up the Spikes in front of him. The cyclone continues on, picking up more and more spikes as it continues. Jack's goes, "Oh shit...." as the twister racks his body. It does enoght damage on its own, but the Spikes add more damage to it, more than usual because of the nature of how they are doing damage. Jack spins around in the twister like clothes in the spin cycle, and once the cyclone dies down, he looks a lot more beaten than before. Bartz, stats?

Bartz: *snore* Huh? Oh shoot, I missed it. ;;
Skarmory was on the end of the derp stick, and took only solid damage from that Psychic blast. He also used severe energy, and ground is still quite full.
Jack was the unlucky one at this point. He took extreme damage from that Spike filled tornado, dropping his health to a mild way under the halfpoint. Jack also used severe energy, and his Psychic is gone people. He is still raving mad.
The arena is still looking a bit unchanged, the Spikes being pushed to the far side of the arena. Otherwise, not too bad.

Kusari, give your orders please.
__________________


Quote:
Zelphon - Today at 5:29 AM
If the current political climate has taught me anything
It's that a purge via gay witches may very well be necessary
Emi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:13 AM   #44
kusari
「Killer Queen No Prog」
 
kusari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In a beautiful Duwang
Posts: 2,343
Send a message via Skype™ to kusari
Shock Wave when you have an opening.
kusari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 04:19 PM   #45
Oliver101
Thunder Badge
 
Oliver101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Forest
Posts: 566
Charge through with a Brave Bird and then use Rock Smash.
__________________


I will lead the Ghost Gym. Find me at the Forgotten Sanctuary...

Click my squad to meet them and see my stats!
Thanks Celebii151! Awesome userbar, Pengy!
Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
Haxorus is probably my favourite squad member right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphapupQuicksilver View Post
Is that because you can yell at him like a Drill Sergeant?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
It's because it's a heavily armoured dragon with swords on its face.
Oliver101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 04:41 PM   #46
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS
 
Emi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Agartha
Posts: 11,154
Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Round 9: This strategy is too cool for this reffing!

Ollie, this plan fails, epicly.

Bartz, want to try to ref?
Bartz: Uh, sure.

Jack, blinded by his rage, thinks that he will be able to score some nice weakness by striking a key weakness in Skarmory's iron hard defense. He pulses with electricity for a moment, before a blue orb comes out of his body. Thunder, Thundara, Thundaga? Nope, it seems this is an entire new technique! Called Shock Wave! Skarmory, otherwise known as Augustus, thinks that soaring in there with all his bravary is going to work. While I have been known to that on occasion, I am not that bad. Augustus zooms fowards, covered in the essence of wind, his brave spirit quiding him towards the goblin, Jack. The blue orb then shoots out arching bolts of electricity, which completely intercepts the brave spirit of Augustus. Well, that failed, sort of. He is able to push through, though not without taking a heapload of damage in the process. He then slams into Jack, his brave spirit inflicting some real damage to the goblin. Augustus then it hit with a painful shot of recoil, blue cracks of lighting causing him to regret that last move. But, Augustus is key to hit back, getting ready to strike a weakeness on Jack as well. He flies backwards, flipping around to get back in the right direction, and charges up his beak with a load of pure fighting spirit. He then rushes towards the goblin, and rams his beak right into Jack, which deals a good deal of damage to the goblin. Jack stumbles backwards, and it seems that his blind rage has really kicked his but. As a wise man once said, "Your rage makes you weak."


Augustus took a lot of damage, more than he should have if he actually planned ahead. :P He took beyond extreme damage, and is a minor way into the third quarter of its health. This is where the fun and strategy start off. Energy was also quite high, using beyond extreme energy. A decent way into its second qaurter, he still has a lot left in the tank. Fighting is enough for another three Rock Smashes.
Jack took a lot of damage this round as well, taking beyond extreme damage himself. Only a heavy amount is left, meaing he is in almots critical ranges, he will want to be careful of that health. He used significant energy, and his electric is enough for a unboosted Shock Wave. He is a decent way above the halfpoint in energy.

Oliver, make some orders man.

How did I do?
__________________


Quote:
Zelphon - Today at 5:29 AM
If the current political climate has taught me anything
It's that a purge via gay witches may very well be necessary
Emi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:03 PM   #47
Oliver101
Thunder Badge
 
Oliver101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Forest
Posts: 566
As long as we get his next Pokemon out, we'll be setting our allies up for the battle! Let's go, Augustus!

Give him a mighty ROAR then use Brave Bird one more time!

(Nice description btw)
__________________


I will lead the Ghost Gym. Find me at the Forgotten Sanctuary...

Click my squad to meet them and see my stats!
Thanks Celebii151! Awesome userbar, Pengy!
Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
Haxorus is probably my favourite squad member right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphapupQuicksilver View Post
Is that because you can yell at him like a Drill Sergeant?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
It's because it's a heavily armoured dragon with swords on its face.
Oliver101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:19 PM   #48
kusari
「Killer Queen No Prog」
 
kusari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In a beautiful Duwang
Posts: 2,343
Send a message via Skype™ to kusari
Snarl to drown out the Roar. When it comes in for Brave Bird, Fire Punch. If you somehow survive, Dark Pulse.

Going down swinging with a possible three mover.
kusari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:38 PM   #49
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS
 
Emi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Agartha
Posts: 11,154
Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Round 10: Colliding sounds cause massive havoc to people on bridge.

Nice job, Bartz, KEEP GOING!

Bartz: Alright, let's get this reffing rolling.

Augustus, confident after its success on bringing down Jack's health, begins by sending a mess age to Jack. "Sorry, but you are going down." Augustus roars at the top of its lungs. Well, it is more of a screech that a roar, but for purposes of names, rawr, I'm a dinosaur. Jack repsonds in kind, by being completely gobling like as it snarl, gnashing his teeth out, and finally ending with a loud bark, filled with evil energy, energy of the void. The Void shockwaves travel to the roar shockwaves, and the two sounds battle each other for supremacy. Augustus's roar didn't work to well, and the voidwaves rocks its system, the void energy being resisted by the steely armor. Once Augustus's ears return to normal, it feels even braver that before. It needs to defeat its opponent faster than ever before, becuase when you control to opponent's army, you have won half the battle. Or did Ghido say it was one quarter? Who knows what the crazy turtle said, but it seems that an aura of wind and bravary has surrounded Augustus again, and he swoops fowards, striaght towards Jack. Jack tries to get ready by using a flaming punch filled with brazen courage, but his reaction times are not the best at this point, so he isn't able to pull it off in time. Augustus can feel something breaking within him, his inner bravary, hope, willpower, and courage, and slams right into Jack. Jack gets carried by this attack, and is slammed right into the building to the right of the bridge, right into a steel beam. Good thing that no lasting injuries can occur because of this, as that would have been most likely severe injuries, or death itself. But, it seems that all that happens is that Jack slumps to the ground, taking too much damage to continue on. He needs a Phoenix Down for this. Meanwhile, Augustus cringes as yet again recoil hits him hard, though he is felling great after that attack, screeching loudly in triumph over its ghostly, gobliny opponent.

Jack, the Sabelye, has been defeated!


Augustus took another couple of hard hits at this point. He took heavy damage, moderate from that resisted Snarl and good damage from the Brave Bird recoil. His health is around a moderate amount over its last and final quarter. Energy use could also be a concern, as he used major energy in that Brave Bird. Although this wan't as bad as last round, it is still quite taxing, and it seems that his energy is around a moderate amount over the halfpoint. He might be a tad bit fatiques next round, but should be alright.

Kusari, we are going to need to see your next team member and order his attacks please.
__________________


Quote:
Zelphon - Today at 5:29 AM
If the current political climate has taught me anything
It's that a purge via gay witches may very well be necessary

Last edited by Emi; 08-09-2011 at 06:12 PM.
Emi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:52 PM   #50
kusari
「Killer Queen No Prog」
 
kusari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In a beautiful Duwang
Posts: 2,343
Send a message via Skype™ to kusari
Psst, Blaze, the roof is made of steel. It wouldn't shatter.

"Jack, c'mon back you crazy bastard. You did exactly what I needed you to."

Spoiler: show
Breda: Quagsire-Level 2
Breda loathes the stereotype that Quagsire are stupid creatures and set out to prove all the neigh sayers wrong. He used his vast intellect in the study of Psychic types to adapt to their methods.

Sig Training: "I'll kill you with my mind"
Breda can now use Calm Mind. As a trade off he cannot use Defense Curl or Amnesia.


Breda, teach Oliver why he shouldn't get overconfident in his strategy.

Scald x2. If it comes within arms reach at any time, sub one of them to grab it by the neck with Strength.
kusari is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:02 AM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.