DaisyInari
Biding my time

Send a message via MSN to DaisyInari
BUMPPPPPPPP FOR PHHHHHHH!!!! D:

if u read this ur gay

Spoiler: show
W(DQ)- 22(3) L(DQ)-14(0)
KO-55
TP-131 SP- 64.5/96.5 (5SP to Deh, 5SP to FW, 5SP to Desert Spirit, 8.5SP to Fallen Icarus, 10SP to Kyro12, 8SP to Charminions, 10 to aposteriori)
SHUCKS I GOTTA FIX THIS SOMETIME
~TL3~

~Fizzy Bubbles~

Credits to Charm for making this!

Come, my birdies!!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!!!

Thanks Pingu for being so nice and making me this~

Credit to TheKnightsFury for the sprite!

Fear my abnormally large signature~

Be Positive Ref~ I <3 you, Lonely Cubone and those who eval'd me~
DaisyInari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 04:25 AM   #28
JustAnotherUser
Only Mostly Lurking

Send a message via Skype™ to JustAnotherUser
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

"You're drowsy, so you're slower, so set up a Trick Room. Proceed to Giga Impact it in the face."
Old 09-05-2011, 09:20 AM   #29
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

"Curse then skip out of the way of the Giga Impact."

[i can't believe all of the things they say about me]
Copygoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 11:17 PM   #30
DaisyInari
Biding my time

Altaria Round 7: Friendship is Paramount

Cayenne: *wakes up* W-wha? What the? Orders you say? :D FINALLY! DAISY, DID YOU HEAR THAT? DAISY? *poke poke*

Daisy: x_x

Cayenne: D: OH NO, IT SEEMS THE HEAT OF THE ARENA HAS GOTTEN TO HER. THIS MEANS...

SLOPPY MAKEOUTS!

...Just kidding! Not really. *smacks her in the face instead*

Daisy: AH! I’M AWAKE! OWWW, PAINNNN. I THINK I NEED SOME HAPPY MUSIC. *click*

Aaah, much better. Now, where were we? Oh yes!

After 3 weeks of waiting for orders, the two pokemon are more than ready to get moving again. Despite the nice long break, however, the last few rounds have really taken a toll on the Mismagius. Even so, Angelia tries to muster some energy to a Trick Room. She waits... but nothing happens. So, she stares into space dreamily as she thinks about where the rest of her Psychic energy went, enjoying her breather. Meanwhile, Lord Volatile begins to Curse up, his normally squishy body becoming dense and rigid as he trades attack and defense for speed. This would’ve been more useful had the Trick Room worked, but even with the lack of mobility, the Swalot is still pretty active.

As the drowsiness and the fatigue begin to fade away, Angelia tries to gather energy again. This time she succeeds, purple streams spiraling around her body in a mystical fashion. She may have rested a little before, but the attack still needed a large amount of time to charge up. Meanwhile, every cell in Lord Volatile’s body screams “RUN” as the poison gas bag pokemon attempts to get out of the way. It’s a close race to see who’s will finish first- the Mismagius using Giga Impact or the cursed Swalot trying to dodge? Angelia completes her charge, ramming into the general direction of her opponent. She tries to go for MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE DAMAGE, but Lord Volatile achieves a partial dodge- which, coupled with the defense boost from curse, is able to reduce the damage quite a bit. They’re both sent tumbling across the steel arena, coming to a stop before they pick themselves up again. The white ghost is breathing heavily, while the poison type is looking a little battered but otherwise fine.

Cayenne: *wakes up again* W-wha? Oh right, results. Good thing: no damage taken for Angelia! Bad thing: Angelia isn’t looking so hot on the energy! Extreme energy used once again. And she’ll be spending the next round relaxing even more~

Daisy: Eeee, I Love This Song~ Lord Volatile Has Taken Significant Damage Only! Energy Use Was Decent, And He’s Got An Attack And Defense Boost In Addition To A Speed Drop.

They Are Close, And We Can Finally Say Orders From Copy Please!

if u read this ur gay

W(DQ)- 22(3) L(DQ)-14(0)
KO-55
TP-131 SP- 64.5/96.5 (5SP to Deh, 5SP to FW, 5SP to Desert Spirit, 8.5SP to Fallen Icarus, 10SP to Kyro12, 8SP to Charminions, 10 to aposteriori)
~TL3~

~Fizzy Bubbles~

Old 09-07-2011, 09:47 PM   #31
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

"MC Hyper Beam, Water Pulse. Replace one with a Fire Punch if she gets in close."

Old 09-10-2011, 02:49 AM   #32
JustAnotherUser
Only Mostly Lurking

The MC Hyper beam will have to be your wakeup call. Try to get in a Shadow Ball before Water Pulse and another Shadow Ball after it.
Old 09-11-2011, 01:31 PM   #33
DaisyInari
Biding my time

Round 8: Sunslammer

Daisy: :D Did you hear? Copy won the Kuno Contest!

Cayenne: I did hear~ Congrats Copy! And good job to you too, PH! Anyway, back to the match! *click*

With Angelia floating low above the ground, exhausted and vulnerable, Lord Volatile begins to charge his laser. A glowing orange orb begins to form between his two stubby arms, gradually growing larger in size and strength. Before it gets too large, he releases the Hyper Beam halfway, the bright ray smashing into the white Mismagius kinda like this. All she could do was grit her teeth as she takes considerable damage from the attack. Unfortunately, she tries to charge a Shadow Ball before her opponent attacks, but the fatigue was just too much. She releases the ghostly orb, but in midflight it crashes into the Water Pulse released the poison gas bag moments before. Purple winds and watery energy create a small explosion, dealing damage to both sides. A few meters away, the witch pokemon is sweating (do ghosts sweat?) profusely, but she’s still awake. From her position she charges another Shadow Ball, this time hitting her opponent fully. Lord Volatile recoils a little, but doesn’t seem that bothered.

Daisy: For our purple pokemon, his health is now a Considerable way from halfpoint. Lord Volatile used Massive energy, with enough water reserves for 1 and a half Water Pulses~

Cayenne: Angelia took Major damage from that explosion, mostly due to the SE ghostly part of it~ Energy use was over Extreme, so unfortunately for her, she only has a Major amount of energy left. Period. She’s not moving fast anytime soon!

They have a good distance apart, and now it’s PH’s turn~

if u read this ur gay

W(DQ)- 22(3) L(DQ)-14(0)
KO-55
~TL3~

~Fizzy Bubbles~

Old 09-13-2011, 11:52 AM   #34
JustAnotherUser
Only Mostly Lurking

The only thing you can do is float as high as you can and Rest and hope he doesn't slaughter you.
Old 09-13-2011, 03:16 PM   #35
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

"Dream Eater."

Old 09-14-2011, 09:40 PM   #36
DaisyInari
Biding my time

Round 9: Dreamers and the Dead

Cayenne: So I heard Copygoo bought the Alterniabound album. Fitting that the next song should come from there~ *click*

Being so low on energy and also thoroughly exhausted, Angelia just floats a few feet up into the air before closing her eyes. Hopefully, the Rest she’ll take would bring her energy up into a sufficient level. But Lord Volatile will not have any of this, sliding closer to his opponent with his eyes all aglow. The Mismagius shivers and moans painfully as her Dreams are being Eaten, all tasty and refreshing to the poison gas bag. Instead of the white ghost gaining energy, she loses it, along with a bit of health as well. When Lord Volatile slurps every last dream up, Angelia wakes up abruptly, looking even worse.

Daisy: Those dark circles under her eyes are more suited for trolls than for her~ She is now a Decent way under half, but her energy is down to a Mild amount. She’s in really bad shape.

Lord Volatile is looking quite satisfied, having gained health and energy. No worries there!

They are a bit closer than last round, and now it’s Copy’s turn.

if u read this ur gay

W(DQ)- 22(3) L(DQ)-14(0)
KO-55
~TL3~

~Fizzy Bubbles~

Old 09-14-2011, 11:05 PM   #37
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

"Swagger."

Old 09-19-2011, 02:31 PM   #38
JustAnotherUser
Only Mostly Lurking

"Giga Impact."
Old 09-19-2011, 04:26 PM   #39
DaisyInari
Biding my time

Round 10: Even in Death

Daisy: *clickaroo*

The gas bag Swaggers, which mildy irritates Angelia. The white ghost decides she wants to go down fighting. Swirling with purple energy once more, she uses a not-so-Giga Impact on her opponent for Mild damage before dropping to the steel floor in exhaustion.

Cayenne: STRIFEEEEEEE! ANGELIA HAS FAINTED! PH, NEXT POKE AND ORDERS PLEASE!

Daisy: Lord Volatile took Mild damage, and used a little energy.

if u read this ur gay

W(DQ)- 22(3) L(DQ)-14(0)
KO-55
~TL3~

~Fizzy Bubbles~

Old 09-25-2011, 08:57 AM   #40
JustAnotherUser
Only Mostly Lurking

"Finbar, t0 my side!
Mud B0mb and Scald!
...Why d0 I feel s0 h0ll0w?
Old 09-25-2011, 11:04 AM   #41
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

"Protect against Mud Bomb, take Scald, then Giga Drain."

Old 09-28-2011, 12:26 AM   #42
DaisyInari
Biding my time

Round 11: Wacky Antics

Ffff reffing bonussss. D:

Cayenne: ReCaLlInG aNgElIa, Ph SeNdS oUt FiNbAr, A mArShToMp- ack, I don’t know how Gamzee does it. Back to regular talking! *click*

Quote:
Marshtomp (Water/Ground): Being a wet and slimy Pokémon, attacks involving grabs or holds are difficult to execute. It may also use its fin to detect things happening in the arena.
His dorsal fin twitching in excitement, Finbar spits out several Mud Bombs in quick succession. The fly like bullets before impacting with a thud onto Lord Volatile’s shiny Protect. The wet dirt slides harmlessly off, drying almost immediately in the hot, dry air. The mudfish pokemon looks uncomfortable as well, but he continues his onslaught, adding to the heat with a Scald. The Swalot makes no attempt to block this, and fortunately for him, there was no burn either. A green aura then appears, the Giga Drain causing enormous problems for the water/ground Marshtomp. Ungodly amounts of health and energy is sapped from the poor pokemon, traveling through the aura and returning to Lord Volatile. After a few seconds, the link fades, leaving a super drained Finbar even though it’s his first round out.

Daisy: D: Oh my. Finbar has taken over Extreme damage, just now a Minor way past his first quarter. The energy loss, however, was MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE GREAT. ...It feels wrong to say it, but he lost over a third of his total energy, NOT including his moves. He is now *cough* just a Minor way below halfpoint on energy.

Lord Volatile is having a field day with all these recovery moves. His health has remained the same, but, like before, I feel uncomfortable saying he regained Major energy. It would’ve been over extreme had I not subtracted the cost of that protect. Let’s also say he has no more grass reserves left, just so he won’t be able to pull that same stunt again. D:

They are a fair distance apart, and we need orders from Copy please.

Okay, anyone who just read this, FEEL FREE TO HELP ME OUT BECAUSE I KNOW THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS. DDDD:

if u read this ur gay

W(DQ)- 22(3) L(DQ)-14(0)
KO-55
~TL3~

~Fizzy Bubbles~

Last edited by DaisyInari; 09-28-2011 at 12:53 AM. Reason: DERP DERP SEVERE MISTAKE
Old 09-28-2011, 02:13 AM   #43
JustAnotherUser
Only Mostly Lurking

PH: ...Welp.
Old 09-28-2011, 09:28 PM   #44
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

"Send him to sleep with a Yawn. Again if he's not asleep, otherwise Dream Eater."

Old 09-29-2011, 11:22 AM   #45
JustAnotherUser
Only Mostly Lurking

"Stay away from those bubbles; they won't make you sleep, but they'll make you drowsy. Try to Rock Tomb it and Follow with an Earthquake to collapse it."
Old 10-01-2011, 01:36 AM   #46
DaisyInari
Biding my time

Round 12: Alternia

Daisy: 0_0 I feel kinda h0ll0w t00 n0w. And I’m 0kay with that. *click*

Not viewing Finbar as much of a threat anymore, Lord Volatile Yawns, his cavernous mouth giving way to a myriad of different-sized pink bubbles. They float silently towards the slippery opponent, the smaller ones succumbing to the extreme heat. Finbar attempts to dodge, but a big bubble bursts right beside him, enveloping his face with sleepy gas. Feeling his eyes begin to droop, the Marshtomp tries to Rock Tomb the poison bag, but being on top of a giant floating gear prevents him from summoning any rocks.

Seeing Finbar not quite asleep yet, the Swalot releases yet another Yawn as the mudfish waits in vain for the rocks to appear. The bubbles have no problem hitting the already tired pokemon, and this time, they succeed in putting him to sleep. Finbar slumps down onto the metal, snoozing pretty contentedly actually.

Cayenne: D--> That b100 pokemon is not as STRONG as I thought he would be. Remind me to never % Lord Volatile in any way whatsoever! Though he took no damage once again, Vo1ati1e is a Good way from finishing his second quarter in energy.

Finbar took no damage either, and energy use was neg1igib1e. He’s as1eep and very vu1nerab1e.

They haven’t really changed distances over the last few rounds, and now it’s PH’s turn!

if u read this ur gay

W(DQ)- 22(3) L(DQ)-14(0)
KO-55
~TL3~

~Fizzy Bubbles~

Old 10-10-2011, 09:26 AM   #47
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

PH?

Old 10-10-2011, 11:23 AM   #48
JustAnotherUser
Only Mostly Lurking

Crap, my bad.

Sleep Talk. Follow with Earthquake.
Old 10-10-2011, 02:01 PM   #49
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

"Dream Eater. Then laugh as he wastes more energy on trying to make an Earthquake on a giant metal gear."

Old 10-16-2011, 12:13 AM   #50
DaisyInari
Biding my time

Round 13: Mayor Maynot

DX OH NOOOO I LOST IT AGAIN! *SIGH* I just wanna beat myself up again and again. D:

Daisy: On the bright side, here’s a song to celebrate Gr’s awesomeness as Mayor of Cantown~ *click*

With a loud “Marrrrr,” Finbar tries to execute a Sleep Talk, but it fails! He murmurs and shifts his sleep posture, uncomfortable from sleeping on such a hard metal surface. Lord Volatile sneaks up stealthily toward him, his eyes glinting maliciously. He then begins to Eat the Marshtomp’s Dream! What exactly is he eating, by the way? Hmm... Oh. Oh my. What’s this about pink speedos and wrapping N64 controllers in an x? Very disturbing. Somehow though, it’s not that bothersome to the Swalot, who slurps it up and feels the energy coursing through his purple squishy body. With the loss of that strange dream, Finbar awakens abruptly. Feeling mighty angry, he stomps the ground in a forceful Earthquake! Unfortunately for him, the giant sturdy gear for a floor isn’t a very good conductor for the waves, dealing lol damage to the laughing poison type.

Cayenne: Finbar took some Mild damage and lost Extreme energy~ Things are looking bad for this pokemon...

Lord Volatile gained a little health and energy, leaving him a Significant way over half health and a Good way into his second quarter. Psychic reserves are kaput!

Copy, you’re up!

if u read this ur gay

W(DQ)- 22(3) L(DQ)-14(0)
KO-55
~TL3~

~Fizzy Bubbles~

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL