UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 02-06-2011, 06:43 AM   #1
Mercutio
Banned

Pikachu UPN PASBL: Concept vs milotic111

All hail Kush, King of the Britons, Inducer of Fishrage, Emperor of Inconsistency!

Today we have what will hopefully be a vaguely quick match. Concept is the foremost Water Gym hopeful, milotic111 an aspiring Grass type trainer. This could be hilarious, and will probably help the applications of both.

Stats, get!
Quote:
Concept(c) VS Milotic111(a)
2 v 2
Singles
Equal-evo 3
Slapstick
Return=KO
DQ=48 HRs
Inverse Pool Arena (take the pool arena, put concrete where once there was water, and pools of water where once there was pontoons).
Well, standard 2 v 2 level up format. I think this arena is inspired by the one I invented but maybe Concept just had a fancy for something original. We'll say there's six 'pontoons', evenly spaced. Remembering that concrete is damn hard to break through, let's see what you guys can come up with.

Concept, get on down.

Last edited by Mercutio; 02-06-2011 at 07:16 AM.
Mercutio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 06:47 AM   #2
Concept
Archbishop of Banterbury

Send a message via Skype™ to Concept
Good luck Milo. And yeah Kush, I seemed to remember seeing this arena somewhere so nicked it. Pokemon that need levelling;

Level 3:

Achilles the Horsea (Male)
Horsea: (Water) A Horsea is much more at home in the water than on land. On land, it can only hop, and is easily knocked over.

No sig.

Matriarch the Swablu (Female)
Swablu: (Normal/Flying) On cloudy days, Swablu can be difficult to see.

No sig.

Jasper the Psyduck (Male)
Psyduck: (Water) While Psyduck are perceived to be idiotic, it's a somewhat unwarranted perception. The Psyduck family is considered to be familiar with psychic abilities, and can use Psychic to lift Pokemon. While Psyduck isn't as fast or agile as Golduck is, its psychic abilities become more powerful as its pain increases.
Jasper spent most of his young life alongside my uncle, a professional boxer who mainly trained fighting pokemon. Unfortunately, my uncle was recently killed in an incident involving an oyster and a handbag (let's not go there). Jasper needed a good home, and being the only person he knew well who was a Pokemon trainer, my uncle left the Poliwag in my hands.

Special Training: De Beste Eten is Kaas (Fighting)
Due to training with my uncle and his pokemon, Jasper is considered familiar with fighting moves from a supereffective standpoint and gains energy to bring his reserves to about the same level as his ice reserves.

Cordon the Skorupi (Male)
Skorupi: (Poison/Bug) Skorupi is adept at digging and can stay underground for longer than other non-Grounds.

No sig.

Ashe the Duskull (Female)
Duskull (Ghost) Though it can become solid, Duskull is nearly always ethereal. Though rather slow, it makes up for this with a fantastic ability to hide, able to reside in walls and other solid objects for a little longer than other ghosts and able to pass through thicker walls.

No sig.

Constantine the Grovyle (Male)
Grovyle: (Grass) Thanks to the small hooks on their feet, Grovyle are able to scale most vertical walls. Grovyle cannot be intimidated easily, and are therefore more resistant to Fear-inducing attacks. When low in health, Grovyle's grass type attacks get a small boost in power. Grass types enjoy both bright sun and rain. Rainstorms will heal them slightly every round the rain falls.

No sig.
Concept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 06:56 AM   #3
Selena
Aroma Lady

Tropius: Level 4 male Tropius (up-level)
Bio: Tropius grew up together with Snover on the mountain, while Snover liked the hot springs more, Tropius prefered the white cold snow. Due to spending most of his life in the snow, he has become more resistant to the cold.
Sig:
Ice cold: Due to the reasons above Tropius only takes 300% damage from ice attacks.
Jeri: Approved.

Lombre level 3 male lombre
Sig move: Siesta,
Lombre is Mexican, it sleeps through all sound based attacks and it's going to be harder to wake him up with other attacks, needing twice the power.

Exxegcutor level 3 female Exxegcutor (thank you equal)
Bio: to come
Sig: As it's stated in the SC that Exeggcute is knocked out when all of the eggs are, I want to make good use of that. See this as Exeggcute having a perpetual painsplit between them. So Exeggcute can let one of the eggs take an attack as a move by breaking that link. The egg takes 1/n (n being the number of eggs left) of the current health and energy levels of Exeggcute, which are lost if the egg is knocked out. Also for each egg that is knocked out, the power of offensive moves decrease by 1/6. So if 3 eggs are knocked out, attacks from Exeggcute will be doing only half the damage.
If the attack doesn't KO the egg, Exeggcute will spend 3-5 seconds (depending on how much health the egg has left, more health=less time) to pain split the damage between them and reestablishing the link(this will cost no energy, just time), being immobilized while that happens. If it does KO the egg, the remaining eggs will also need to reestablish the link, but then it takes only 2 seconds. During this time they are also more vulnerable to attacks that hit all eggs at the same time (like blizzard), dealing 2 times the total damage.
Only attacks that can be reasonably blocked by one egg can be blocked, like beams and physical attacks. More widespread attacks like blizzard, icy wind, flamethrower to some extend, and shadowballs shadow wind can't be blocked or only partially. When these attacks hit when they are fully separated (so not rebinding, see above), they hit each individual for the full damage of that (part of the) attack, which may lead to an OHKO.
When she evolves into Exeggutor, she will drop one of her heads like in rollout to take the attack. And the attack drop won't effect stomp.

This can be used 3 times, whether the egg is knocked out or not.

Pluisje: Level 3 female albino Lopunny (thank you equal)
Bio: Pluisje is an albino, it has a white coat and deep red eyes.

Sudowoodo: Level 3 female Sudowoodo
Sig pending (type addition with grass)

Metal: Level 3 metang.
Obtained after I found him almost drowing in the sea. I saved it's live, but it got a bit rusty.
Sig: Rust
Due to the rust it takes only 150% damage from fire attacks (rust being burned iron, wich can't burn anymore ect). It also left it more brittle and it will take 10% more damage from physical attacks.

Let's start neutral here, go Pluisje.

B- grade ref.
Quote:
Originally Posted by empoleon dynamite View Post
Shouldn’t the Hoff be doing something if he’s still around? I have strict rules about leaving the pool, and I’m sure vanishing the pool out of existence breaks those rules in some way :P
Selena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 07:04 AM   #4
Concept
Archbishop of Banterbury

It's equi-level, not equi-all, but we can switch it to equiall I guess.

Jasper. You're seeing a lot of combat lately. Icy wind to confuse ray.
Old 02-06-2011, 07:09 AM   #5
Mercutio
Banned

If we're doing Equiall, do me a favour and edit your squad? I will forget owing to stupidity.
Old 02-06-2011, 07:12 AM   #6
Concept
Archbishop of Banterbury

None of my squad changes at equi-all 3.
Old 02-06-2011, 07:12 AM   #7
Mercutio
Banned

Righto. Levelling protocol a gogo. Milo, try reading. Words often give you valuable information :p
Old 02-06-2011, 07:13 AM   #8
Concept
Archbishop of Banterbury

Both squads are as they should be for equiall 3, Kushty, it's fine.
Old 02-06-2011, 07:14 AM   #9
Selena
Aroma Lady

It said equal in the challenge, read the first post. Seeing your reaction I guess it was a typo...

Bounce over the icy wind and hit him, use magic coat to send the confuse ray back at him.

B- grade ref.
Quote:
Shouldn’t the Hoff be doing something if he’s still around? I have strict rules about leaving the pool, and I’m sure vanishing the pool out of existence breaks those rules in some way :P
Old 02-06-2011, 07:15 AM   #10
Mercutio
Banned

Totally forgot Seadra was TL4. Kush is also stoopid it seems.
Old 02-06-2011, 07:15 AM   #11
Concept
Archbishop of Banterbury

It says equal-level, ie equilevel, not equal-all ie equiall. But it's fine, let's just change it.
Old 02-06-2011, 07:16 AM   #12
Selena
Aroma Lady

Then I'm just stupid, I thought that meant Equiall at level-3.

B- grade ref.
Quote:
Old 02-06-2011, 07:17 AM   #13
Concept
Archbishop of Banterbury

Yeah, weird phrasing because I copypasted the challenge from one of FW's. Sorry about that.
Old 02-06-2011, 07:40 AM   #14
Mercutio
Banned

Round 1

Edited

In appeasement for spamming up the thread with stupidity, a quick reffing ensues. A levelling sqad chosen, Concept's chosen representative is Jasper, a Psyduck. From Milo, a Lopunny, who in a break from tradition Milo has actually nicknamed: Pluisje. Interesting. Let's check the 'dex.
Quote:
Psyduck: (Water) While Psyduck are perceived to be idiotic, it’s a somewhat unwarranted perception. The Psyduck family is considered to be familiar with psychic abilities, and can use Psychic to lift Pokemon. While Psyduck isn’t as fast or agile as Golduck is, its psychic abilities become more powerful as its pain increases.

[Water]: Water Pokemon are able to hold their breath under water. The time varies, from about half an hour to one hour for reptilians and mammals, and indefinitely for fish and squid like Pokemon. They are also, generally, good swimmers.
Quote:
Lopunny: (Normal) Lopunny is able to jump much higher than the typical Pokemon. Its Charm, Attract, and similar attacks are more effective than normal.

[Normal]: Normal types can use the greatest variety of attacks in the league: they pay for this, however, by having less type energy. They are resistant to nothing, and are weak to Fighting, taking double damage
What spectacular workmanship these LOs give us.

Starting out with one of his familiar elements, Jasper uses Icy Wind, blowing a gust of cold air towards the Normal type. With a good distance involved, however, Plusje is able to use her better than the average bear Bounce to avoid the damage, landing with a smack on Jasper's head before jumping off and facing her opponent from a metre's distance. Jasper is irked, using Confuse Ray. Before it can succeed, Pluje uses Magic Coat. A quick check of S/I reveals she actually can learn the move, meaning that Jasper takes a bucket load of confusion to add to his retarded appearance. Good going.

Jasper is a good bit below perfect health, Lopunny being good at bouncing and heavier than Psyduck. Ice is down a little but there's more than two Blizzards to go. Ghost fuels three Confuse Rays. Confused.

Plusje is undamaged. She used good energy and is a little below Jasper.

They're a metre apart, nearish to a pontoonlake.

Apologies for derp.
Old 02-06-2011, 07:45 AM   #15
Selena
Aroma Lady

Zap him with thunder, follow with sky uppercut to smack him into the pooltoon.

B- grade ref.
Quote:
Old 02-06-2011, 08:23 AM   #16
Concept
Archbishop of Banterbury

Use your psychic powers to shove her fighting charged fist into her own face, then give her a dynamicpunch, preferably to bamph her into a pooltoon.
Old 02-06-2011, 05:10 PM   #17
Mercutio
Banned

Round 2

With Jasper confused, it comes as absolutely no surprise that Plusje presses the button marked "typespam" and burns him to a crisp. The electricity crackles through his veins but he doesn't get paralysed, fortunately. Lopunny charges in and uses Sky Uppercut, attempting to send her opponent flying. Jasper uses Psychic to try and send her fist back on herself. This works, in the sense that the fighting typed energy fizzles out as Lopunny punches herself, but her momentum carries onwards and upwards and she ends up stomping all over Jasper in a fun little dance manoeuvre. Jasper follows with a Dynamic Punch, slapping a slipper or whatever into Plusje's body for heavy damage. No confusion, though.

Jasper took a harsh lot of damage and is below 1/2 by a small amount. Fighting energy fuels two Focus Punches, Psychic a little more, and general energy is getting down already.

Plusje is a little over 1/2 health. Fighting energy is basically gone, a Brick Break in the tanks. Electricity is gone.

One movers please.
Old 02-10-2011, 07:07 AM   #18
Mercutio
Banned

Concept, you just ordered against me :p
Old 02-18-2011, 10:23 AM   #19
Selena
Aroma Lady

You have till Tuesday or this will be canceled. You were on to post in the TO, so you should be able to post Lopunny raping orders.

B- grade ref.
Quote:
Old 02-18-2011, 11:15 AM   #20
Concept
Archbishop of Banterbury

TO posts take all of five seconds, orders take thinking.

I'll do it tomorrow, my schedule is freeing up somewhat now.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:54 AM   #21
Mercutio
Banned

lolConcept.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:55 AM   #22
Concept
Archbishop of Banterbury

And by tomorrow I clearly meant four or five days time.
Old 02-22-2011, 09:19 AM   #23
Mercutio
Banned

In a few days time I will allow Milo to cancel this without asking your permission. Careful now.
Old 02-22-2011, 02:04 PM   #24
Concept
Archbishop of Banterbury

Toss him in a pool with your psychic powers, then send an ice beam after him.

Last edited by Concept; 02-22-2011 at 02:08 PM.
Old 02-22-2011, 02:13 PM   #25
Selena
Aroma Lady

While he struggles with your superiour weight (more than 1.5*) disrupt his concentration with the new toned down shadow ball (MC if Kush refs the HB level one), finish the round with another sky uppercut to knock him into a pool. Even if you're low on fighting, the punch and angle should be enough to send him flying.

B- grade ref.
Quote:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL