UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 11-09-2010, 09:37 AM   #1
ZoraJolteon
BBCode Master

UPN PASBL: [email protected] vs Rangeet

Legends speak of a man. A man blessed with great wisdom, patience, and perhaps most importantly, a lifetime of experience working with young children, some of whom had mental conditions. That man may be the one who would be prepared to take on the task of reffing such a battle, in which herp clashes against derp for maximum burr.

Brandan. Rangeet. Your staple tactics of wait until it's done then triple x4 Thunder are worthless to you here.

PREPARE YOUR ANI

Also, stats.

3v3
Slapstick
Return=KO
96 hr DQ

DBZ Desert (Outdoor. Advanced Arena for Outdoor Battles): Basically, the Pokémon battle in the usual arena characters in DBZ always seem to fight in: a desert-like environment with large rocky plateaus and mountainous rock formations jutting out of the sand. The Pokémon start out on one of the many rocky plateaus or part of the mountainous formations. The plateaus are situated about 25 to 50 feet above the sands and it would be very deadly for a Pokémon to fall off and kill his or herself. Sandstorms kick up from time to time, lasting as long as the usual Sandstorm attack and just a bit weaker. Some Onix, Geodude, Graveler, Golem, and Machops live in the surrounding mountain formations and may attack if provoked. Ground and Rock-type Pokémon get a power boost and boulders can be lifted by Pokémon with enough strength to lift and use them.
Special Rules: Wild Pokémon, Terrain Edge, Easily Destroyed, Sandy, Deadly.

"It would be very deadly for a Pokémon to kill themselves"? This description sounds like it was written by one of you.

Squad from Rangeet.
ZoraJolteon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 09:45 AM   #2
Rangeet
Foot, meet mouth.

Send a message via MSN to Rangeet Send a message via Skype™ to Rangeet
Brandan, you have annoyed me long enough. To hell with triple Thunder, I don't need that to beat someone as fail as you. I wish you the very worst of luck.

Lvl 1 M Butterfree(HanaStu)
Lvl 1 M Gastly(The Undertaker)
Lvl 1 M Kecleon(The Power of Jeri)
Lvl 1 M Elekid(Stone Cold Steve Austin)
Lvl 1 M Squirtle(Triple H)
Lvl 2 M Gyarados(JOOOOOOOOOOHN CENA!)

Let's do this shit.
Old 11-09-2010, 01:38 PM   #3
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

Shadow Level 2 Male Riolu April,17

My first pokemon, he was cought after my home town school sent kids to the safarie zone. We were not suppost to go catch pokemon becouse this we were here to learn about them, so on are way to our we and the saw a raffle for free 10 tickets into the park. Our whole class enterd becouse the teacher did't think we would win. After going into the park and viewing tons of pokemon we went back to the biulding to get ready to go home. A guy in the class saw a poster with th names of the winners and he was on it. Turned out 0f the 20 with us 10 of us were going the class had won them all. sadly i did't win but when the kids whent to collect their prize the owner saw that halph had to stay out so he gave the kids who didnt win 10 balls and we could go in. we all were overjoyed an ran in not caring what are teacher was saying. Opon entering we all scaterd and i whent to the patch of grass right next to the hills and I saw a riolu battling some guy who kept throwing stones and then pokeballs and never catching the thing. The guy used 15 of his thirty balls before giving up. Well me being me throw a rock then a saffarie ball at it like the guy i faild. The riolu turning to me started to come at me! Thinking I do not wana be mauld I kept throwing the safferie balls at it on my nineth the pokemon was caght at first I thought wooooooot im not going to die and began to run away then I reilised I cought my first pokemon!!! I ran back and picked up my prize and sent it out and I named him shadow. He seemed to like that name and came over to be and what looked like a hand shake so i reached down and got a thunder punch in my gut with a look on his face siad as clear as day "NEVER THROW A ROCK AT ME AGAIN" trust me i never did. Later he fell in love with Nex Tsumi.

kigi Level 1 Male Ralts Febuary,11

My lived changed after I got pokemon there was more responsibilty. One day my dad gave me a pamflit about breast inlargment looking up to him puzzled he saw his mistake quickly taking it away and giving me a simlier one saying the other one was for my mom,the panflit was about the daycare peaple in the next town and their yearly discotion to new trainers about raising pokemon. I grabbed my bike and I was off. Saddly there was a grand festival becouse there was a contest going on in the town when I got there. So I whent and picked up some mini doughnuts and gave two to me two to shadow and 2 to peaches. We whent on a rollercoster and were going on anther ride when I saw the time I had to ride the bike as fast as I could to the day care for i had three mins.. I got there with not a second to lose when I got in i saw the Dare care ppl with only one other guy! Turned out evey one else had stayed at the fair, me and the other guy stayed and learnt what the couple had to say after the lesten they gave us each a book on pokemon and what they need. Then to thank us gave us each a pokemon egg. so i biked home going to the pokemon center to see how to hatch it ( sadly that was the first chapter in the book HOW TO TAKE CARE AND HATCH EGGS) when i walked up to the counter with the egg it started to hatch! I almost dropped it in surprise it came to be a male ralts the trainer behide me then sent out a kadabra and it just started looking at ralts i looked at the poor child seeing its eyes twitch! i tried to intervine the kadabra from what he was doing but was to late. i asked the trainer what he did and he said to ask ralts! I was astatick and said why would I do that then a vioce said 'couse the guy just gave me the memeries of him learning to talk, and use psichick powers witch tought me how to use them! I looked at ralts and he just smilled so I got him his check up and baby shots sinse i was at the pokemon cente. Becouse of his telepathy he has become my translater for my pokemon sinse the second day i had him and he told me that shodow was feeling sick from eating a stale pizza. He named himself Kigi the week ater he was born to make himself feel tough.

Smash Level 1 Male Mudkip May,15

smash was givin to me as a starter pokemon when i started out as a pokemon trainer. I tried to say that I had pokemon, but they said to take him do to tradition. Smash is energetic and quick and really hates ppl or really likes them. Smash is second in charg under shadow do to his cleverness. (Serisly he would be captin but figerd second was better same type of power less responibility). No matter the proplem or enemy smash always trys to fight his way to victory.

Fiducia Level 1 Female PikachuJuly,19

Shortly after my departure from home I was walking along the beach when I saw a Pikachu swimming in the waves. To test out smash for the first time I sent him out into the water to see if fighting in water gave him enough of an edge to over come his weakness. Well it started of bad for me since the Pikachu constitly hit Smash with Thunder and due to the water never missed! luckly near the end of the fight as a last ditch affert to win I used whirlpool when what should have been the finishing thunder I told Smash to jump out of the water and use iron tail on her. Strangly Smash was able to get out of the way of the bolt but due to the whirl pool the thunder was sucked to the bottem of the whirlpool right whan the Pikachu hit it and Smash with his iron tail witch KO'd the Pikachu. I cought her and found out unlike the rest of my guys dosn't have loads of proplems.(just my like eh?) luckly she can take most of the trash from my guys (and me) her beat friend is with Kigi due to the fact that he tries to install fear into everybody he knows. She like him due to the fact she found out why he does it it even surrprised me. Gallade but dreads evolving into Kirlia becouse what guy whants to look like a chick? (well alot do but not kigi he will loath it). She has a eye for design and promises she will help kigi with his proplem. Involved with Orcus Inferno. No Signature Move

Extraho astrum Level 1 female Dratini January,21

The tail of a pink boat with a yellow stripe.

Our tale starts The first summer of my journey. Me and the squad were chilling at the beach. I was reading (SHOCKER!) on a beach chair with Novo, Kigi and Peaches were making sand castles, Fiducia and Smash were surfing, Shadow and Nex Tsumi were making out on at the picnick they were having. Well to our luck "we are better the every one" rich kids came to the beach and set up a turny as a prize they were giving away their out dated boat to the winner. their out dated boat was unbelievable! Air coditioning in every room, 1 master bedroom, and on the lower deck 20 rooms with only beds and dresser(brasicly big closets). A kitchen dinning room, living room and deck. Well the turny was open to all and I joined. I won (My god these ppl were dumb! I sent out Fiducia and the sent out a Wingull and said mist to defog! Ya you se my point...) Well we got the boat and I decided to paint it from white and assign rooms. Well after the first day every one got their own rooms except Shadow and Nex Tsumi (SHOCKER...Again!) Well we painted the rooms and mine the last thing was the out side me and the guys wanted black with a blue stripe, the girls wanted a pink boat with a yellow stripe. We set up a board in the kitchen and put our ideas why witch color was better. After an hour of Arguing and getting no were we went to the deck to take a brake and do some Wailord watching, instead we saw a group of Dratini. we were watching what, wonderful water world! So I said I would catch one! I mad smash Iron tail the last Dratini to swim by and the fight began. I won after type spanning Blizzard a bunch of times. When we brought her aboard I named her Extraho astru! We brought her to the kitchen for a snack and she saw our board, she looked at it for a moment and said "I think I like the pink boat." Then her and all the girls did their shriek. That is the tale of how I got a pink boat with a yellow stripe. No Signature Move

Orcus Inferno Level 1 Male Growlithe September,26

Well me and the team were walking through a field. When we came by a traveling market, I went to look at the Poke supplies. I gave each of my Pokes some of our daily winnings and said go splurge. After stocking up on supplies I went to collect my team. Every one had bought sweets and cola, except Fiducia. She had bought a cola and a bottle of perfume. Made from sweet scent and aromatherapy. She used a little as it was costly, but Shadow's super smelling made her almost unresistable, luckily Fiducia gave some to Nex tsumi. Well the scent was mild enough to walk around with only Shadow really affected and not the wild Pokemon, but not to all Pokemon! A Growlithe was strolling in bushes when like Shadow their dog side was able to pick up the scent. Well he was hooked He then sought after the scent, We had made it to an amusement park by a hotel so as I booked us in. I gave my team got some more money to go have fun. Well the Growlithe had followed us their. As my team went in the park he stopped Peaches. He told her he was wild and didn't use money but wanted to get in. He asked if she could have a mock battle and she could use pay day so he could get in. Peaches never needed an excuse to hit stuff so she agreed. After taking a beating he had some cash and went in. Following his nose he found Fiducia, Shadow and Nex Tsumi. They were at the Ferris wheel and Nex Tsumi and Shadow were boarding. Fiducia on the other hand wasn't aloud on as it is a two seating ride. Seeing his chance the Growlithe walked up and bought two tickets and offered Fiducia, the other ticket. She agreed. So it turned into a double date. After about an hour Shadow,Nex Tsumi, and Fiducia were out of cash and were going to go back to the hotel, the Growlithe however stropped them saying he had plenty left for a few more hours (Peaches did more then her fair share....) He bought their supper, and were off to the games, more junk-food and rides. Well after awhile I got worried, Being me I did the lazy way of getting to them. Got kigi to scan the park, then teleported there. We found them leaving the tunnel of love riding on Luvdisc ships. Shadow and Nex Tsumi were the first to come out. (making out like always) What I didn't Expect is Was Fiducia coming out with a Growlithe.(who were also making out). Well when I told Fiducia it was time to go she gave him a kiss and come to leave. Well Growlithe didn't like that and got to fight. Well thinking this was a fight sent out Peaches, who instantly recognized Growlithe. Luckily Kigi was out due to the teleport, and was able to do his job. She looked right at me and asked "Why do you want me to beat on him more?" All I did was say More.....? She explained she helped him get in with pay as he was wild. The moment Fiducia heard he was wild she asked if he could come along. Then she got all the Pokemon to do there pleading big eye thing. All except Nex Tsumi who looked right in my eyes and said. "He comes, or parts of you stay. Your call." So I named him Orcus Inferno. they two happy couples cheered and started kissing. Then I noticed My new dog wasn't a baby Pokemon.... So all I said was "Teleport." Kigi being Kigi knew what to do. With a flash of light we were in front of a building. Orcus Inferno asked if we were at the hotel. "Read the window" was my response. Kigi cleared his voice and said. Neuterings, 100 dollars each. I looked at both my Pups, covering there spots with their paws nodding their heads. They got the picture.

Kigi go! Rule 19
brandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 09:10 PM   #4
Rangeet
Foot, meet mouth.

HanaStu, let's do this shit.

Whip up a Twister. NOW WE NEED JUST TWO MORE! Then while it's recovering, blast it with String Shot. Lots and lots of it.
Old 11-09-2010, 10:31 PM   #5
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

Good luck!

Well stop it dead in the air with a Thunder wave killing the Twister. Then go for a Thunder bolt!
Old 11-10-2010, 12:07 AM   #6
ZoraJolteon
BBCode Master

Brandan releases a Ralts. It's called Kigi. Or kigi. I dunno if that's intentional and it's supposed to begin with a lowercase letter, or it's just standard Brandan writing skills. Looking at the bio, probably the latter.

Not wanting to be outdone in the erroneous naming stakes, Rangeet shows his skill by releasing a Pokémon called Hana that in't a member of the Hoppip line. How mad.

The match is started off in a predictable fashion, as HanaStu uses the staple move of Twister. kigi tries to counter with a Thunder Wave, however by the time the tendrils are up and heading towards his opponent, the winds hit him, causing his concentration to vanish, and the electricity along with it. Rangeet wished his opponent the worse of luck, and it seems that for now that wish is coming true, as the Twister hits Ralts in the weak spot for massive damage.

Pushed back, but not entirely off the plateau by the winds, kigi steadies himself and proceeds with his Thunderbolt, destroying the incoming String Shot and hitting HanaStu super effectively. But not in the weak spot. Or in such a way as to cause paralasis.

Ralts holds the health lead, but is behind in energy, in paticular, it's unlikely we'll see any more Electric attacks from him. Although maybe he can deal some super effective Flying damage if he can pick up the air with psychuck and throw it at Butterfree.
Old 11-10-2010, 01:07 AM   #7
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

Quickly Encore String shot then Double team

Last edited by brandan; 11-10-2010 at 01:15 AM.
Old 11-10-2010, 01:15 AM   #8
Rangeet
Foot, meet mouth.

USE STRING SHOT IF HE WANTS YOU TO USE STRING SHOT! USE IT AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT!

Last edited by Rangeet; 11-10-2010 at 02:07 AM.
Rangeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 02:06 AM   #9
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

Yo I Rangeet I changed my orders before you posted pls change them
Old 11-10-2010, 02:09 AM   #10
Rangeet
Foot, meet mouth.

Changed orders.
Old 11-10-2010, 01:57 PM   #11
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

I want him to do it three times
Old 11-11-2010, 01:20 AM   #12
Rangeet
Foot, meet mouth.

All the better for you to get stuck and not able to Double Team with!
Old 11-11-2010, 10:00 PM   #13
ZoraJolteon
BBCode Master

HanaStu uses String Shot and squirts his sticky white goo all over kigi. How erotic. kigi is so hard right now, and gives as much of an Encore as he can muster with his hands all sticky. HanaStu spurts out even more goo with another String Shot. kigi wants to turn this into a gang bang, so tries to Double Team HanaStu. However with his body covered in all of HanaStu's ejaculate, he just ends up toppling over. This excites HanaStu and he blows his three mover and String Shots again.

kigi is coated in so much sticky white goo he can hardly move. Will Rangeet take advantage with a Double Bug Buzz or a Fully Charged Shadow Ball? Will Brandan psychuck the goo back at Rangeet?

Also, semen.
Old 11-11-2010, 10:19 PM   #14
Rangeet
Foot, meet mouth.

Since you have a refractory period now, get behind him and start charging an FCSB. Keep being behind him. He can hardly move. Then of course when fully charged smack him.

Last edited by Rangeet; 11-11-2010 at 10:25 PM.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:46 PM   #15
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

yes I cant do any thing oh wait yes I can. When he gets behide you Teleport out of the goo (Take advantage of you SC) and on Buterfrees back and Fire punch him were his wings come in contact with his back!!!!
Old 11-11-2010, 11:50 PM   #16
Rangeet
Foot, meet mouth.

>Teleport onto HanaStu's back

MmphgiggleioshdfiuasAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A no
Old 11-11-2010, 11:56 PM   #17
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

Yep HanaSTU is like 2.5 times larger the Kigi and fully evolved and he weigh like 5 pounds I can easly do it.

Last edited by brandan; 11-12-2010 at 01:18 AM.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:58 PM   #18
Rangeet
Foot, meet mouth.

Hahaha you actually don't get the point. I'll wait for Zora to ref.
Old 11-13-2010, 10:37 PM   #19
ZoraJolteon
BBCode Master

HanaStu flutters over the quivering mess of goo, getting himself a fair distance behind kigi and beginning to charge a Shadow Ball.

Readers may be interested to know that Ralts is a Psychic type, and furthermore, one who isn't paticularly concerned with what it can see. Thus kigi has no problems Teleporting behind HanaStu, and grabbing onto his back. The startled Butterfree blows his load early, the partially charged Shadow Ball flying into the empty mass of hardened goo.

Readers may also be interested to know that Ralts are not paticularly well known for their physical prowess, and the beating of HanaStu's wings combined with the strain from his last attack causes kigi to almost instantly lose his grip and fall to the ground. Well, the big rock high above the actual ground.

Kigi would try throw himself at Butterfree using psychuck and punch, but the round is over already, so he doesn't.

Everyone used stupidly large amounts of energy to deal no damage!
Old 11-14-2010, 01:01 AM   #20
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

Send two Psychic wave forms at him!
Old 11-14-2010, 01:24 AM   #21
Rangeet
Foot, meet mouth.

Take Psychic, Signal Beam, take Psychic, Signal Beam.

Last edited by Rangeet; 11-14-2010 at 06:10 AM.
Old 11-15-2010, 02:01 AM   #22
Rangeet
Foot, meet mouth.

Ps. Zora, before you put LOL RANGEET CHANGED HIS ORDERS AFTER KNOWING IT WAS STUPID, let it be known I did it to prove I really wasn't trying until he challenged me.

Also, brandan? You're fucked.
Old 11-15-2010, 10:05 AM   #23
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

Im not a mirror Rangeet. Srry.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:13 AM   #24
Rangeet
Foot, meet mouth.

I'm only raping you figuratively to this point. Don't make me do it literally.
Old 11-15-2010, 03:35 PM   #25
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

I'm out thinking you. I wasted your three-mover, rid you of ghost energy. I will strategies your down fall and you shall see oh yes you will. (song reference) Hit me with your best shot, put up your dukes lets get down to this. (lol)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL