Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 01-06-2011, 11:52 AM   #51
Selena
Aroma Lady

Fine I'll post in the refqueue...

B- grade ref.
Quote:
Originally Posted by empoleon dynamite View Post
Shouldn’t the Hoff be doing something if he’s still around? I have strict rules about leaving the pool, and I’m sure vanishing the pool out of existence breaks those rules in some way :P
Selena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 12:32 PM   #52
Breeder KJ
Cascade Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Breeder KJ
For Freakin real? UGH this is crap!!!
Old 01-06-2011, 12:40 PM   #53
Selena
Aroma Lady

We can also cancel if you wish.

B- grade ref.
Quote:
Shouldn’t the Hoff be doing something if he’s still around? I have strict rules about leaving the pool, and I’m sure vanishing the pool out of existence breaks those rules in some way :P
Old 01-06-2011, 12:48 PM   #54
Breeder KJ
Cascade Badge

let's see if we can get Dave first...
Old 01-07-2011, 03:47 PM   #55
Mercutio
Banned

Oh my God how can you people only be on Round 5? Jeez.
Mercutio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:24 PM   #56
Mercutio
Banned

Pikachu Round 5 ... again

Christ Milo, don't be such a douchebag. It's not your fault because these reffings are a bit inconsistent but if you do this to me in the same waythere will be no mercy :p

Also we're going again from Round 5's orders. You shall get reorders yes indeed. Also how can Minetales possible be doing this badly?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeder KJ View Post
Nasty Plot then Extrasensory
Quote:
Originally Posted by milotic111 View Post
Let go and set up a reflect wall to send the extrasensory beam back right at her. Assuming letting go didn't count as a move (it shouldn't), finish the round with another Facade.
Kush in having to rescue a match shocker. With Belsprout wrapped around Eos's mouth like something out of the Johto era, the fire type is not best placed to attack. Thus, she uses Nasty Plot, gaining herself a large boost to special attack that will surely help to make up for the health gap in later rounds. She follows with Extrasensory, which Belsprout attempts to counter with Reflect. Apparently people seem to have forgotten that the two are right next to each other, and thus Belsprout is unable to counter in time, taking the attack square in the stomach/mouth and feeling mighty unhappy about it. Belsprout feels understandably shite about this, bringing a limb around for a strong Facade that hits Ninetales right in the face. As the round ends, the two are quite close together, Ninetales is beginning to get vision back and there's a crazy clown man running around the coconut shy.

Ninetales is approaching 1/4 health, a smallish way above this marker. In terms of energy, one Extrasensory remains and she's reasonably tired and a good bit below 1/2. Plot boost makes her very dangerous all of a sudden.

Belsprout is below 1/4 health by a very small amount, though avoided any extra effects of Extrasensory. Another Facade brings energy almost to 1/2, though not getting to use Reflect means psychic energy is still there.
Old 01-08-2011, 06:52 AM   #57
Selena
Aroma Lady

I actually wasn't asking for a rereffing because of reflect. I just wanted to know WHY it missed, and then move on. I hate to admit it, but this makes more sense.

Frustration, facade.

B- grade ref.
Quote:
Old 01-08-2011, 07:53 AM   #58
Mercutio
Banned

Yeah, had you gotten reflect up in time, it would have hit Eos.
Old 01-08-2011, 02:37 PM   #59
Breeder KJ
Cascade Badge

oh sweet zombie jesus am I glad you took over Kush!!

Use two Flamethrowers
Old 01-09-2011, 10:51 AM   #60
Mercutio
Banned

Round 6

The ASB Jesus is here for all of his followers

The fresher, Nephantes the Belsprout uses Frustration. This fight isn't going massively terribly for him, in that Milotic is yet again making a Fire type sweat with a Grass type, but the hit is still respectable. Eos returns fire with a strongly boosted Flamethrower, which needless to say is enough to end this fight. Yes,

Nephantes is unable to battle

Eos is under 1/4 health by a small bit.
Old 01-09-2011, 11:12 AM   #61
Selena
Aroma Lady

Darn, I should have brought Tangela and Treecko...

Go Exeggcute, double psychic wave in quick succession to finish off Eos. Should you meet a new friend, replace the second one with hypnosis.

B- grade ref.
Quote:
Old 01-09-2011, 02:50 PM   #62
Breeder KJ
Cascade Badge

Use Faint Attack then Fire Blast
Old 01-13-2011, 03:21 AM   #63
Selena
Aroma Lady

Bumb to remind myself it still is here.

I'm starting to see a pattern.

B- grade ref.
Quote:
Old 01-13-2011, 09:54 AM   #64
Mercutio
Banned

It's been less than a week. You do not bump refs within a week unless you want to be unpopular.

So, new out for Milotic, our aspiring Australian, is an unnamed Exeggcute. Very cool, though pretty much the worst defensive combination in existence. Ah well.

Exeggcute starts us off with a Psychic wave. The attack slams into the tired Eos for nice damage, but it leaves the Ninetales a fraction of health away from fainting. This allows the Fire type to utilise a sinister move, Faint Attack catching the eggs off guard. they quickly retaliate with a Psychic, this one definitely overkill, enough to destroy Eos and put an end to her fight once and for all.

Eos is unable to battle

Exeggcute is a good bit over 3/4 health. Energy wise, a solid amount used, already a very good bit down.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:43 AM   #65
Selena
Aroma Lady

I didn't bump you, just a reminder for myself, I know you are/were busy with an essay and stuff...

B- grade ref.
Quote:
Old 01-13-2011, 12:54 PM   #66
Breeder KJ
Cascade Badge

you did bump the ref. when you bump a thread you're basically trying to get the attention of the person who's turn it is. If you need to be reminded that it's here, do what the rest of us do and subscribe to the thread.

Diana come one out and use Ice Punch followed by Signal Beam.
Old 01-13-2011, 04:40 PM   #67
Selena
Aroma Lady

Subscribe? How do you subscribe? I seriously was bumping it to remind myself.

Use psychic wave to keep him from ice-punch, reflect wall to send that buggyness back to him.

B- grade ref.
Quote:
Old 01-13-2011, 04:42 PM   #68
Breeder KJ
Cascade Badge

top of the thread. thread tools, subscribe, instant notification
Old 01-14-2011, 08:37 AM   #69
Mercutio
Banned

Round 8

Subscribe. Set it to instant email notificationn. Any time anything happens, you automatically know about it.

New out for KJ is a Meditite, Diana. One can only presume that it learns bug moves or something.

Diana starts with an Ice Punch, attempting to strike for partially effective damage before Exeggcute can counter. Moving quickly, she nearly gets there before Exeggcute blasts her with Psychic, knocking her on her butt. Clearly Milotic is learning why psychic types are cool. Dusting herself off, Diana fires a Signal Beam. At close range, this hits before Exeggcute is able to counter. This sends the eggs into a frenzy of pain, but they realise that the round is over and thus don't waste energy on Reflect.

Exeggcute is a good bit over 1/4 health. There is a reason we do not see many Exeggcute around. Energy wise, that round was nice, still bove 3/4.

Diana is a good bit over 3/4 health. 2/3 Ice and 1/2 Bug remains. they are quite close.
Old 01-14-2011, 09:04 AM   #70
Selena
Aroma Lady

Sleep powder, selfdestruct if it worked, hypnosis if not.

B- grade ref.
Quote:
Old 01-14-2011, 04:12 PM   #71
Breeder KJ
Cascade Badge

Magic Coat and another Signal Beam
Old 01-16-2011, 10:40 AM   #72
Mercutio
Banned

Round 9

Exeggcute uses Sleep Powder, attempting to send Diana to sleep. The dual type counters with Magic Coat, managing to erect (lol) her shield before the majority of the spores get into her lungs. She's a little drowsy, leaving her momentarily vulnerable, but Exeggcute has to decide what to do. Sleep hasn't really worked... so... yeah, should really use Hypnosis, right? This happens, but Diana fires another Signal Beam. The end result is two pokémon lying on the floor of te arena. One of these is a sleeping Meditite. the other is a fainted Exeggcute.

Exeggcute is unable to battle

Diana's asleep, having used good energy. No bug remains.
Old 01-16-2011, 12:50 PM   #73
Selena
Aroma Lady

Go Snover, sheer cold to head into blizzard. Burn three to dodge fire with agility if you have to.

B- grade ref.
Quote:
Old 01-16-2011, 02:55 PM   #74
Breeder KJ
Cascade Badge

Sleep Talk then if you wake up use Pain Split, if you don't wake, forget about it.
Old 01-18-2011, 06:21 PM   #75
Mercutio
Banned

Round 10

So, last up for Milo is Snover. KJ appears to be out of fire types but still, this is a fairly shitty move defensively. We'll see how it goes. At the moment it's a fun one for Snover, who opens up with a Sheer Cold. Diana attempts to counter with Sleep Talk but the hugely unreliable attack pulls a 39 out of its ass and fails spectacularly. Consequently, the fighting type takes an idiotic amount of damage and wakes up. Wakes up a lot. Snover uses Blizzard, dealing yet more icy damage to Diana, who responds with Pain Split. The round ends before too much of a drain can be initiated, mainly because of the numbness.

Diana is a good bit over 1/2 health and is severely numb. Quite tired but not too bad.

Snover is pretty damn tired already but can still fight. Nearing 3/4 energy. Health wise, at 3/4.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL