UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 10-03-2010, 06:14 PM   #1
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

Lucario Breeder KJ vs. moviezakeil Thats about it...

Quote:
4 vs 4
48 DQ
Equlevel
Slapstick
Return=KO
Clay Arena

The match is between two peeps i Don't no, so lets change this. As the challenger of the match moviezakeil will post his six 'mon. Breeder will then choose his six then pick his 'mon. moviezakeil will choose his and order. Then Breeder will counter. This will go on till one of of you is out of usable 'mon or DQ'd.

SO LETS GO!
*edit* srry forgot color :3
brandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:51 PM   #2
moviezackiel
Boulder Badge

Male Chimchar (Level 1)
Chimchar is so laid back. He just wants to play and doesn't care for battling but when he gets mad watch out he will tear you to pieces.

Male Treecko (Level 1)
Treecko is basically a loner. He likes to be by himself but he has lots of friends. When he is battling he shows his happy colors.

Male Pikachu (Level 1)
Pikachu will stand by my side no matter what. He is also a very strong battler. He doesn't want to be a Raichu like other Pikachu.

Male Squirtle (Level 1)
Squirtle has lots of energy and high cardio. In battles he will dish out attacks till you are down.

Male Ryhorn (Level 1)
Ryhorn is pumped up on strength and defense. Watch out for this calm Pokemon. He may be calm but if angry will lash out.

Female Eevee (Level 1)
Eevee loves contest and will battle to win. She is probably my cutest Pokemon and my most devoted.
moviezackiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 12:11 AM   #3
Breeder KJ
Cascade Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Breeder KJ
Rose: Level 1 Female Roselia (Grass/Poison) As a rose plant, Roselia emanates a soothing scent constantly that acts much the same way as Sweet Scent. Its effects are potent in close quarters, but quickly lose strength outside of a foot from it.

A somewhat vain yet polite Pokemon. As my very first Pokemon, given to me by my parents, Rose and I are close. She has shown a great deal of interest in Contests and the beautiful techniques the contesting Pokemon use. She hangs out with Morpheus a lot and likes to show him how to be elegant in battle. She always pairs up with Morpheus when I ask them to get ready for battle training.
Sig Pending

Nyx: Level 1 Female Venonat (Bug/Poison) Venonat have a sort of radar vision, which allows them to see almost completely around themselves. Venonat are considered to be familiar with psychic abilities, and can use Psychic to lift Pokemon. Venonat can see in the dark.

A very calm and modest Pokemon. The forest around my home town has a myth associated with it. The myth of the Guardian Venomoth. This Venomoth has enhanced psychic powers to protect the sleeping Pokemon at night and anyone who would come to forest at night with an ill will in their heart would be punished by Venomoth. While trying to prove my mother wrong about this myth I met Nyx, whose psychic powers also seemed to be enhanced.
Sig Pending

Eos: Level 1 Female Vulpix (Fire) as foxes, Vulpix and Ninetales are more inclined to combat by deception. They can go twice as far while invisible using Faint Attack, Confuse Ray is more effective, and their Double Team produces one additional copy. Vulpix and Ninetales have sensitive hearing, at the expense of greater vulnerability to sound attacks.

A very quiet and faithful Pokemon. I discovered Eos in an abandoned temple to the Fire spirits outside my home town. Apparently there was once an old religion devoted to "The Trinity of Power", with the legendary Pokemon Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos being depicted as the messengers of the three spirits of Fire, Ice, and Electricity. Eos firmly believes in the power of the Fire spirit because it had provided for her in the temple. I convinced her to come with me on my journeys, and she prays with Fluffers and Sugar everyday.
Sig Pending

Diana: Level 2 Female Meditite (Fighting/Psychic) Meditite meditates constantly, and therefore has a very sharp mind. This makes it far more resistant to mind-altering statuses. Meditate and Calm Mind are slightly more effective.

A calm and even tempered Pokemon. I met Diana after journeying through the mountains of Asia, where I found her in a Pokemon Psy Chi Training School. Wild Fighting and Psychic Pokemon from all over the area had come to learn the ways of the Psy Chi. Diana was one of the instructors, after I used Drift to defeat her in battle, she agreed to come with me to learn more about Pokemon Battling with a Trainer. She meditates with Athena daily.
Sig Pending

Shocker: Level 1 Female Trapinch (Ground) Trapinch is a great digger and can do so with ease and speed. It also digs relatively silently and is hard to detect when underground. Its large jaws make its biting attacks more effective. Trapinch can see in the dark.

A loud and confident Pokemon. I met Shocker while adventuring through the deserts of Africa. She helped me and my Pokemon find an oasis when we'd run out of water. This particular oasis was being over run by a gang of particularly mean Cancnea, but with help from me and Prince, she was able to drive them out of the oasis and make them apologize for being mean to other desert Pokemon. She decided to come with me once she saw that the Cacnea weren't going to rise again. When we battled she used a very interesting move combination that we've since worked on. Whenever I let her out for training with the others, she just goes underground and stays there.
Sig Pending

Prince: Level 2 Male Prinplup (Water) The Prinplup family have a layer of fine down covering them, enabling to easily survive freezing and even hot temperatures.

A proud and headstrong Pokemon. On a trip my family took to the Northern Seas, I met Prince. He was in a gang of Prinplups who were terrifying the local Pokemon. After Rose and I won a battle against him, he agreed to come with me, so he could learn to become a stronger Pokemon.
No Signature Move

For the purpose of this battle all my mon are level 1 but they keep their evo (mike if you need to push your guy's evos back up I have no problem with this)

Alright we'll start strong with Eos!!

Last edited by Breeder KJ; 10-04-2010 at 12:20 AM.
Breeder KJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 04:50 PM   #4
moviezackiel
Boulder Badge

Come out Eevee

Use Iron Tail then attack with a Skull Bash
Old 10-04-2010, 04:55 PM   #5
Breeder KJ
Cascade Badge

Eos use Faint Attack then Extrasensory!
Old 10-04-2010, 08:01 PM   #6
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

Two spot lights shine down on two people walking to their spots. The trainer and breeder enter the ring. Who will win, the breeder who trys to make the perfect 'mon or the trainer who trains from the Pokemon he catches? They show their pokes and Breeder sends out Eos: Level 1 Female Vulpix. In return Movie sends out a nameless Female Eevee (Level 1) (Surprise not a type spammed squirtel!!!) She starts right of the bat by slamming her tail that is hard as iron on Eos head dealing moderate damage. For some reason this has confused Eos as she starts running around chasing her tail! Eevee lifts her head and laughs evilly at her luck. BOOM! Out of no were a surge of dark energy hits Eevee in the chin sending her backwards dealing moderate damage. She looks up to see Eos had only faked it to faint attack her (clever little bugger)! Eevee hating the trick gets up to bash her skull into her opponent. Eos seeing this coming sends out an extrasensory at her opponent. witch hits Eevee dead on dealing moderate damage, and it has seem to caused the poor Eevee to flinch and her attack to stop just short of her opponent. They stand a foot apart.

Shadow: Well Eos took a good hit and it took her to almost quarter of her first hyperbeam. Her energy used was decent. Boy do I love a good cat fight!

Nex Tsumi: *charges up a full charged Shadow ball and smashes Shadow with it.(shadow on the floor twitching) Hmmf looking at other women! Well my fellow Eevee is at half her first hyperbeam. Her energy is near to perfect.

Breeder your turn.
Old 10-04-2010, 08:07 PM   #7
Breeder KJ
Cascade Badge

Alright use Confuse Ray, then follow with a Dark Pulse!!
Old 10-05-2010, 04:14 PM   #8
moviezackiel
Boulder Badge

Use another Agility to dodge Confuse Ray then after Dark Pulse use a Skull Bash
Old 10-05-2010, 06:49 PM   #9
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

Srry I didn't, post this an hour ago when I did it then went out for dinner.

Well now are clever little fox begins the round by sending a confuse ray at at Eevee. Well it turns out Eevee also has some smarts and uses her Agility to side step the ray. Well the fox Then responds by sending a Pulse of dark energy at Eevee. Eevee just grins and bares it and lets see if she flinches...
8! No she has not!
Eevees head glows white as she jumps at her opponent Smashing her Skull into Eos for heavy damage.

Shadow: Well Eos has took a really good hit and is now at the at her last quarter of her first HB. Energy is a little past her first HB.

Nex Tsumi: EEVEE POWER! well the nameless Eevee (really give them nicknames) has now tied the match up. Taking good damage is only a little less health then Eos. Her energy however is a little better,but only by a bit.

Movie your up
Old 10-06-2010, 03:34 PM   #10
moviezackiel
Boulder Badge

Eevee use Quick Attack then if she tries an attack use Agility and if she doesn't use Dig
Old 10-07-2010, 02:55 PM   #11
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

*BUMP*
Old 10-07-2010, 03:02 PM   #12
Breeder KJ
Cascade Badge

Counter Quick Attack with Heat Wave. Then wait for her to Dig and use Agility to dodge

i never got an e-mail saying that either of you posted...weird...
Old 10-07-2010, 11:43 PM   #13
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

Well The round starts of fast As the Eevee start with a Quick attack Well Eos try's to counter with Heat Wave, but Eevee sees this coming since she is using faster then agility speed she turns left just passing the wave. Eevee then runs straight into Eos for light damage. Now we play the waiting game! Nothing happens for a while so Eevee begins to dig! This time Eos turn to dodge with a burst of agility!

Shadow: With the light hit on her she is equal to Eevee in health. She is now starting Her second HB

Nex Tsumi: Well no damage was dealt! Energy is in the last of her first HB. About half of her ground energy is gone, so is almost half her steel as I forgot to tell you in the first reffing.

Last edited by brandan; 10-27-2010 at 03:18 PM.
Old 10-07-2010, 11:50 PM   #14
Breeder KJ
Cascade Badge

Extrasensory then Energy Ball!!
Old 10-09-2010, 08:27 AM   #15
moviezackiel
Boulder Badge

Agility to dodge Extrasensory then after Energy Ball use Skull Bash

BTW I told Eevee to only use Dig if Eos didn't attack and it did with Heat Wave
Old 10-09-2010, 03:19 PM   #16
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

You were in the middle of an attack so you said wait for her to attack thus you had to wait for the next attack.
Old 10-09-2010, 05:37 PM   #17
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

Well Eos starts the round by shooting another extrasensory the beam is sent at Eevee that dodges it by showing more agility (Really guys there are more attacks the agility!) Eos then makes a energy ball of grass energy. Eevee just closes her eyes and takes the hit. In return Eevee's head glows white and delivers a skull bash to eos.

Shadow: Eos is now on her 75% of her second HB. She is on the mid-point of her second HB.

Nex Tsumi:Eevees health is at her second HB. She is at her 75% of her second HB.

Last edited by brandan; 10-27-2010 at 03:18 PM.
Old 10-09-2010, 07:49 PM   #18
moviezackiel
Boulder Badge

Use Dig again then attack with a Skull Bash
Old 10-09-2010, 08:51 PM   #19
Breeder KJ
Cascade Badge

After Dig, use Confuse Ray. If it works, use Dark Pulse. If it doesn't, use Quick Attack to dodge the Skull Bash.
Old 10-10-2010, 04:36 PM   #20
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

Well Eevee thinks it is best to dig another tunnel, dig the tunnel before the Vulpix comes... Well the little Eevee digs up and hits Eos for a nice hit. Well the stand eye to eye so Eos takes the time to send a Confuse Ray witch makes Eevee simply stare up at the sky looking for the cloud people.... Well Eos then sends a pulse of dark energy at Eevee. Eevee gets hit dead on. Looks like she still can't stop looking for the cloud peaple and the round comes to a end.

Shadow: Eos took a good hit and is now at the mid-way point of her second HB. Her Energy is at mid-way point on energy.

Nex Tsumi: Eevee took good damage and again is equal to Eos She sadly is still Confused. She is at her mid-way point of her second HB.

Breeder your up.

Last edited by brandan; 10-27-2010 at 03:19 PM.
Old 10-10-2010, 04:43 PM   #21
Breeder KJ
Cascade Badge

TWO FIRE BLASTS!!! MUWAHAHAHA!!!
Old 10-11-2010, 06:14 PM   #22
Breeder KJ
Cascade Badge

I'm going to post my response to your message here brandan so that both of you can see what my response it.

Brandan, according to the rules. He has 48 hours to respond to this battle before I have the right to ask for a DQ KO. This does not mean that I'm going to request a DQ KO just because he's outside time limit. That being said, this is not me being mean. I say this with the intent to help you become a better ref.

Movie. Yes, it is considered good etiquette to keep the pace of the battle. However, life happens and some of us (myself included) need to do things like work, school, and oh ya know keeping up our social lives. I always ask for a 48hr DQ because if it takes you more than a week to respond then I can reasonably ask for a DQ. Again that being said, life happens and if you need to take a break always post your Absence in Trainer Absences
Old 10-11-2010, 06:58 PM   #23
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

I sent the message couse of what you tyed not a dq notice only keeping you guys up to date that is all.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:59 PM   #24
moviezackiel
Boulder Badge

Dodge the first blast withAgility then Dig before the second
Old 10-11-2010, 07:01 PM   #25
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

Srry again was to let you guys know it whent to the second page as you know out of sight out of mind. reffed

Well Eos sends out a blast of fire. Well for Eevee the cloud peaple have to wait as she side steps out of the way of fire with her agillity. (SHOCKER!) Well before the Eos can start her second att. Eevee begins to dig! Why? her masters wishes Dig before the second! Well She pops from the ground and hits Eos for an OK hit. Now bieng EXTREMLY close as Eos Lets off her second FIRE BLAST, Eevee doesn"t even have time to blink before the fires of hell engolf her, like hell it BURNS.

Shadow: Yaaa... well Eos is at the last quarter of her second HB. Energy is at the mid-piont of her fifth HB.

Nex Tsumi: The BBQ Chicken Eevee is at the mid-point of her third HB. Energy She is now starting her Third HB. She is burned, were ahhh every were.....

Last edited by brandan; 10-11-2010 at 07:54 PM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL