UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 12-05-2010, 11:40 PM   #51
Kuno Fan
Kuno > N

?What? Ah, well. Joker, shoot another Flamethrower while you're up close!

and the art thread that i'll be trying to breathe life back into lol

Last edited by Kuno Fan; 12-05-2010 at 11:42 PM.
Kuno Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:59 PM   #52
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Round 11: FLAMING RAEG!

Kigi starts the round by getting a little payback, playing up a Facade of rage, before striking Joker and knocking them up the dock a good ways. However, this knocks the Paralysis right out of Joker (not that it would of affected his next move), prompting Joker to quickly retaliate by Throwing Flames from his mouth. Kigi ponders over his owners orders, decides that flamethrower is not a HB level move, and takes the hit (Lava Storm, brandan? Thatís HEATRAN EXCLUSIVE).

Kobani: 6

No more burns for Kigi. Kigi puts on the RAEG fuel again, charging and striking Joker with his Facade going strong. Joker then simply relaxes in the sunshine, having only been ordered to use a one-mover.

Yin: Kigi has reached critical stages. That isnít good. Joker has taken quite a bit of damage- moving into their second quarter.

Yang: Kigi has reached the halfway point. Joker is about halfway into their second HB.

Kobani: Kigi. Still burned.

Lily: About 1.3m/4 feet away. Joker is on the beach, Kigi is on the dock, if just barely, eyeing the sand funnily.

North & South: Eevee first, brandan second, letís gogogo!
People should watch what they enjoy regardless of what others think, even if it's a terribad guilty pleasure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppleganger View Post
Though, I also dislike the concept of lamenting the current day while wishing to re-experience the past. At least, my modern attitude is to try and make each new day magical even if it's not, since exclusively reminiscing about the past is too pathetic.
Kindrindra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 11:40 PM   #53
Kuno Fan
Kuno > N

Double Crush Claw! Let's finish this!

Old 12-12-2010, 03:10 AM   #54
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

Yes You still havent told him to de-ignight...... Good

Stay back on the dock edge and when the little ball of fire gets close safe gaurd to stop his attack and push it into the ocean! When it gets out to carry out the second Order use Hypnosis and put him to sleep. Then as it sleeps Full Charged SHADOW BALL!.
brandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 03:39 AM   #55
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Round 12: This is why you listen to Lily.

Lily: I would like to take this opportunity to complain how a lot of people seem to ignore me. This is the THIRD time that I can recall. Oh, well- karma strikes. I should call up karma some time- seems like a nice person.

...Lily aside, letís get on with the round.
Anyway, Joker raises his Claw to the skies, charging it with energy before rushing forth, intending to Crush Kigi. However, Kigi makes use of one of the best moves in the PASBL, creating a dome of energy, pushing Joker back and Safeguarding himself from damage. However, as Lily pointed out, the safeguard could in no way of pushed Joker into the water, as Joker had his back to the beach. Joker then charges his Claw with energy once again, except this time he actually succeeds in striking his target, Crushing Kigiís last traces of health out of him.

North & South: Kigi is unable to battle! brandan, your third and final pokemon, please!

Yin: Joker took no damage this round.

Yang: Joker is a good way into his third HB.
People should watch what they enjoy regardless of what others think, even if it's a terribad guilty pleasure.
Quote:
Though, I also dislike the concept of lamenting the current day while wishing to re-experience the past. At least, my modern attitude is to try and make each new day magical even if it's not, since exclusively reminiscing about the past is too pathetic.
Old 12-12-2010, 09:16 PM   #56
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

Stay back on the dock edge and when the little ball of fire gets close safe gaurd

...... I think this should be fixed.
Old 12-12-2010, 10:11 PM   #57
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

You did stay there- You were on the edge of the dock that was connected to the BEACH. Not the side that lead to the ocean. I thought that the 1m away part and Cyndaquil on the beach made that rather clear- Unless you thought that the dock was less than 1m long. But that would be silly.
Quote:
Old 12-14-2010, 11:01 PM   #58
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

Ill go with my pickachu Thunder to thunderbolt
Old 12-20-2010, 08:58 PM   #59
Kuno Fan
Kuno > N

Uh, you just used that in the sun... ? Whatevs.

Joker, use Eruption and finish the round with Smokescreen!

Old 12-21-2010, 04:41 AM   #60
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Round 13: THE SMOKESCREEN WHITEOUT!

I see you both have colors. Splendid. Eh, I do like blue. Speaking of colors...

brandan puts all his faith into Fiducia, his female Pikachu, to lead his squad to victory (oh, I just crack myself up). Is this faith well-placed, or will Fiducia fall to the Jokerís trump card? Weíll just have to see.

SnIpe: ...I canít believe the SC actually says that. Wow.
Quote:
The most popular Pokemon, Pikachu is the most agile of its evolutionary line, if not the fastest. Pikachu have sensitive hearing, at the expense of increased vulnerability to sound attacks.
The first thing Fiducia notices is that the sand under her feet is hot. VERY hot. As annoying as this is, she prepares to give her opponent a walloping, blasting a column of lightning into the air, which quickly comes down with a crash of Thunder. Though... well, a good amount of the attack diffracts away, striking the ground near Joker. Oops.

Kobani: 9

Moving right along, we have Joker attacking... Yikes. Joker bends over before causing the flame on his back to Erupt, launching a stream of fire and- somehow- rocks, searing Fiduciaís front. Oh, god. Seriously? She has a stomach burn. Fudicia goes for some payback, launching a Bolt of electricity with a Thunderous roar. This being fired straight, a lot less of the move is diffracted away before the attack strikes, and the attack hits dead on. Joker suddenly shifts gears, going into a more defensive approach, exhaling a Smokescreen that the ninjas of old would be proud of. As the round ends, Fiducia winces at the heat of the sand.

Yin: Joker took some good damage, knocked a way past the halfway point. Fiducia is a good way into her first quarter.

Yang: Joker has just passed the halfway point on energy, too. Fiducia has come out firiní the big guns, and is a good way into their second HB.

Kobani: Fiduciaís stomach is burnt, and her feet are lightly burnt. She doesnít seem too happy about it.

Lily: Well. Things have gotten interesting. The battlers are about 3m/10feet away, with the pier roughly halfway between them, though a bit closer to Fiducia. Also, thereís a smokescreen. Duh. Disregard the refís Pokemon Stadium-obsessed title.

Quote:
Old 12-22-2010, 11:55 PM   #61
Kuno Fan
Kuno > N

Well, this is interesting. Let's try blasting this with another Smokescreen and follow with a Flamethrower!

Old 12-23-2010, 02:52 AM   #62
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

Yes this is

Well Agility into the water to cool your burns

when you see the fire surf! Thats right hang ten all the way through the flames to hurt that fire freak Wave of water +fire=....

(the water should also cool the sand so I can stand without getting burned)
Old 01-05-2011, 12:07 PM   #63
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

Third page again Kin your getting slopy
Old 01-06-2011, 11:21 AM   #64
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Round 14: California Girl

Aka, one of brandanís crazy ideas actually works.

As the round starts, Joker exales another plume of Smoke, adding to the Screen of it obscuring sight. Now itís less like a ninja scene and more like a night-fight scene. As he does this, Fiducia utilizes her natural Agility to shoot into the water. She doesnít get quite the cool respite she was hoping for, as the water is somewhat warm, but the water on her burns does feel great. Joker then blinks at confusion at being ordered to attack blindly, but does so anyways, Throwing a pillar of Flame into the cloud of smoke where he thinks his opponent is. Thank god that stuff isnít explosive. Anyway, Fiducia luckily sees the fire shooting through the air somewhat to her side, and taps into a move that has always been hard to obtain for the pikachu line- She taps into the power of water, bending the Surf to her will, forming it into a tall wave... and riding on it! Using the flames point of origin as an indicator, she rides the wave towards the beach, before sending it crashing down onto Joker, causing him to take great damage. Results?

Yin: Joker took great damage, though it was lessened by the distance from the origin of the wave. Heís started his final quarter. Fiducia didnít take any damage this round.

Yang: Joker is a very good way into his fourth HB. Fiducia is done her second HB.

Kobani: Fiduciaís burns are rather soothed, and the water under her feet is currently protecting her from the sandís heat. Joker is rather wet.

Flora: Fiducia has used half her water energy.

Lily: Oh, that was a cool move. The two battlers are within punching distance. Unleash the close combat!

North & South: brandan first, eevee second, letís gogogo!
Quote:
Old 01-06-2011, 11:45 AM   #65
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

To the left we see the rare and elusive Kins reffing.
Toureast#1 Take a picture of the reffing dear
Toureast#2 *click*

Hide in the smoke and blast it with a thunder bolts if it comes after you.
Old 01-10-2011, 11:32 AM   #66
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

In effert to get this battle moving I will post a dq to the you in 24hrs. I just want to keep this going.
Old 01-10-2011, 05:46 PM   #67
Kuno Fan
Kuno > N

Sorry 'bout the wait....

Let's be da' ninjas, Joker, and issue yet another Smokescreen that is followed by Crush Claw!

Old 01-11-2011, 04:12 AM   #68
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Round 15: Yang called. He wants his sig back.

Fiducia starts the round by simply turning and hiding herself in the smoke, likely trying to waste her going-first round. And then WTFAMIREADING, Joker exhales ANOTHER Smokescreen. Thank god this isnít Smog, or we would have gaseous dynamite *cue musical break*.
Anyway, Joker rushes into the smoke to find Fiducia...

Kobani: 84. Yes, we used 100 as the max, for once.

...And doesnít find her. Lame round is lame.

Yin: No damage either way.

Yang: Smoker Joker used a bit of energy, putting him a bit over a very good way into his fourth HB.

Lily: The water on the sand has pretty much all evaporated. Get ready to feel the burning again next round.
...What? How far apart are they? I HAVE NO CLUE IN FRELL. STINKING SMOKESCREEN.
...But I can tell you the smokescreen is about 4.6m/15feet across. Itís big, alright.

Quote:
Old 01-11-2011, 11:12 AM   #69
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

Your forgeting the sun can't warm the ground as the Black smoke will take the heat not the white sand.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:32 PM   #70
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

Your going to keep making me do this arn't you?

24Hr DQ notice.
Old 01-15-2011, 10:45 PM   #71
Kuno Fan
Kuno > N

Flame Wheel to blaze through our smoky performance and follow with Rollout!

Old 01-15-2011, 10:50 PM   #72
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

Well lets use are SC. Listen to where the fire type is and blast it with a thunder. If its still alive KO it with thunder bolt.
Old 01-26-2011, 12:12 PM   #73
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Round 16: You run around, I run around...

So, let’s get back to this ASTOUNDINGLY FAST MOVING MATCH. ASTOUNDINGLY.

Eevee starts the round off by making like a contest and going for a combination, having Joker surround himself in a Wheel of Flame, racing through the smoke. Meanwhile, Fiducia uses her sensitive hearing to her advantage, listening carefully for the location of her target.

Kobani: 94. Great. Just perfect.

...And Joker goes almost totally in the wrong direction, finding himself running out of the smoke cloud. Meanwhile, Fiducia is busy trying to figure out where her opponent is, as finding a moving target in the dark isn’t the easiest thing she’s ever done. Unperturbed, Joker uses his momentum to spin himself into a ball, Rolling full-out back into the cloud.

Kobani: 93. *Twitch*

...And misses his target. Again. And, due to the odd nature of Rollout, he doesn’t stop rolling, and beings rolling around in circles, waiting for his next order. Unfortunately for him, this circle rolling is a lot easier for Fiducia to hear, and she blasts off a pulse of Thunder up into the air. The electricity diffracts somewhat as it enters the intense sunlight, but this turns out to be to Fiducia’s advantage, as the lightning bolt strikes down into the center of the circle Joker is making, the electricity diffracted from the main bolt striking Joker for good damage.

Kobani: Back to 0-10 for status conditions. 9. Wait, WHAT?

And failing to paralyze him, leaving Joker to keep going in circles. Hearing this, Fiducia launches off a Bolt of... Thunder (no, not really).

Kobani: 1-3, for this. Oh, 3. Damn, this is taking a while.

...And misses him. RAEG. END THIS STINKING MATCH ALREADY.

Yin: Fiducia still took no damage. On the other hand, Joker has been beat down into critical. Won’t take too much to finish him off.

Yang: Joker is a good way into his fifth HB. He’s been around WAY too long. Fiducia is a very good way into her third HB.

Lily: The smoke is starting to dissipate. A little. Still 4.3m/14feet across. Damn, we need some wind here.

North & South: brandan first, Eevee second, let’s gogogo!
Quote:

Last edited by Kindrindra; 01-27-2011 at 04:27 PM. Reason: RNGEEE
Old 01-26-2011, 02:55 PM   #74
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

Before I order she would know he is still alive.
1. She could still hear him rolling.
2.You never called him fainted.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:46 PM   #75
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

1) She could still hear a noise of some sort. What said noise meant is questionable if you can't see.

2) That is breaking the fourth wall. Shh.
Quote:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL