UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 10-06-2010, 02:12 PM   #26
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

Hey dude she cant edit her post! she has do do her old order witch was charge!!!! so hahahaha I told you it sounded fishy to me.
Quote:
The user releases a buildup of electrical energy towards the opponent, dealing good damage. This move also has a considerable likelihood of inducing paralysis.
Witch also means she wouldn't be able just to attack as soon as she sees me she needs to charge.....

Last edited by brandan; 10-06-2010 at 02:15 PM.
brandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 06:46 PM   #27
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

The post about not editing was just for that round- I told you that in rl as soon as I posted it. >_<

As for Discharge- Watch pachirisu in the anime.
People should watch what they enjoy regardless of what others think, even if it's a terribad guilty pleasure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppleganger View Post
Though, I also dislike the concept of lamenting the current day while wishing to re-experience the past. At least, my modern attitude is to try and make each new day magical even if it's not, since exclusively reminiscing about the past is too pathetic.
Kindrindra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 08:52 PM   #28
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

Quote:
Anyway, Shadow starts the round by letting out a huge Roar as Amu closes her eyes. This leads to a very interesting situation. As I’m sure you all know, Roar is a sound based attack, and thus not blocked by closing your eyes. However, with her eyes closed, Amu has no frellin’ clue what to be scared of.
Well as I have read Shinx are more prone to sound attacks do to their sensitive hearing... with her eyes closed her hearing abillity will go even higher sinse hearing is boosted when eyes are closed. With all of hear awsome hearing she will know were I am and who did it. couse she can pin point me with her hearing. She knows were I am and hears this HUGELY boosted roar she would have been terrified! She has already closed her eyes witch means her dis charg would have not been able to be used !!!

Last edited by brandan; 10-06-2010 at 08:58 PM.
Old 10-07-2010, 11:41 AM   #29
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

...Only part of Roar is the loud noise. The main part is seeing something roaring at you and (you think) it's about to eat you.

Also, this is pokemans. Weird real-life stuff like closing your eyes to hear better doesn't really apply- that's something that humans have.
People should watch what they enjoy regardless of what others think, even if it's a terribad guilty pleasure.
Quote:
Though, I also dislike the concept of lamenting the current day while wishing to re-experience the past. At least, my modern attitude is to try and make each new day magical even if it's not, since exclusively reminiscing about the past is too pathetic.
Old 10-07-2010, 02:12 PM   #30
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

Its what all animals have....

Ill pm Jeri since we have to wait for your sis to post.
Old 10-10-2010, 05:57 PM   #31
Jerichi
本✚能

If I didn't know where a Roar was coming from, I'd be even more frightened than if I knew the source. Roar's gonna be scary either way.
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 06:14 PM   #32
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

Ty Jeri!
Old 10-12-2010, 10:04 PM   #33
Kuno Fan
Kuno > N

So do I post now? My head's still groggy from being sick... XD
If so, Amu, run at him using Crunch, and while you have him, use Discharge!
Kuno Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 10:20 PM   #34
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

Counter, Dig to avoid discharge and hit.
Old 10-14-2010, 06:44 PM   #35
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

HAPPY
B-DAY
EEVEE248
Old 10-19-2010, 01:54 PM   #36
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Round 6: Counterin'... Right?

...For some reason, I get the strangest feeling both of you forgot to read the attack descriptions this round.

As the round starts, Amu opens her maw, and charges towards Shadow. Shadow simply stands there and begins to glow with red light.

Kobani: 2.

The light grows brighter and holds. Ignoring this strange change, Amu Crunches down into Shadowís arm, injecting dark energy through the light and into his flesh, holding on as per his trainerís orders. This does some good damage, though it is resisted. Shadow simply takes the attack, and the red energy blazes under Amuís teeth, Countering the blow before fading away. However, Amu keeps her hold as, well, the biting component of Crunch does pretty negligible damage in the first place. Shadow now finds himself in a dilemma. He beings to try to Dig away, but with only one arm to do the work, and with Amu having a firm hold on him... the going is slow, to say the least. Shadowís annoyance turns to horror as Amu begins to shimmer, before Dischargeing electrical energy straight from her body into his.

Kobani: 1. Err...

And, on top of having being electrocuted and having a girl clinging onto his arm (though some may enjoy that), Shadow finds himself Paralyzed... AGAIN!
As the round ends the ground begins to glow pinkish, and both pokemon wince. It seems both of them have had their feet Burned.

Yin: Hiya. Iím a Togetic now.
Anyway, Amu is... at the halfway point. Shadow is a good ways into his Final Quarter. Beep beep beep.

Yang: Shadow is a good ways into his second HB. Now, if he got Last Resort, that would have potential. But he doesnít. Amu is a little ways into her fourth HB.

Kobani: Shadow is paralyzed, and they both have burned feet.

Ran: Shadowís Swords dance boost is starting to fade, but he still has it.

Lily: I warned you. The point of no return has been passed. Kinís insanity has been unleashed. Itís so hot your pokemonís feet have been burnt just by standing on the ground. Oh, yeah. Distance is pretty much non-existent. Amu has her teeth in Shadowís arm. And I know brandanís going to ask which one. I donít know. It likely doesnít matter, as you can just use the other one.

North & South: brandan first, Eevee second, letís gogogo!
Quote:
Old 10-19-2010, 02:16 PM   #37
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

point blank facade! St agility away from her next attack!
Old 10-25-2010, 05:16 PM   #38
Kuno Fan
Kuno > N

While your teeth are in his arm, double Fire Fang!

Last edited by Kuno Fan; 10-25-2010 at 05:21 PM.
Old 10-26-2010, 12:29 PM   #39
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Ho-oh Round 7: Round of I really should be reffing my other match but this will be quick so

As this round starts, Shadow gets ready to take advantage of the RNGís hate of his trainer, planning to drop his Facade and strike. Unfortunately, he finds moving difficult, due to being paralyzed. Any other round, this wouldnít of had too much of an effect. Unfortunately, this happens to be the one round where it will spell doom. Amu, with her teeth already buried in Shadowís arm, once again charges her Fangs with energy. but this time of the Firey variety. Heating her mouth in the already hot climate causes some discomfort for Amu, but it is nowhere near what Shadow feels. Finding himself assaulted with heat in the already hot climate, and with Amuís teeth buried into his arm, he finds it too much and topples.

North & South: Shadow is unable to battle! brandan, your next pokemon, please!

Yin: Amu wasnít hurt by shadow, but the heat is starting to get to her. Sheís dipped a way into the third quarter.

Yang: Amu is a very good amount into her third quarter.

Kobani: Amuís feet are still burned. And are they burning...

Lily: Well, brandan. Letís see which of your pokemon your are willing to next send into the HEAT CHAMBER OF DOOM?!
...Err...
Quote:
Old 10-26-2010, 02:32 PM   #40
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

Kigi (put him on the dock so his feet don't burn!) stay on the dock and st agility away from her attacks!
Old 11-05-2010, 04:50 PM   #41
Kuno Fan
Kuno > N

Discharge so he can't ESCAPE!!!!
Old 11-15-2010, 11:04 AM   #42
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Round 8: Brains. You are both suddenly using them.

Well, hiya people. Sorry for the long wait.

Anyway, as this round starts, brandan selects his next pokemon- Kigi, the Ralts. A fearsome (hahaha) opponent. Only time will tell if brandan has outgrown his Ďlift everything with Psychicí phase.

SnIpe: Hmm. Some interesting facts we got here.
Quote:
Ralts: (Psychic) Ralts's empathic abilities make it very in touch with its opponent. Attacks that deal with the opponents mental state are more effective. Teleporting also requires slightly less energy as well.
Anyway, brandan uses the Ďtargeted releaseí feature, releasing Kigi onto the dock to prevent burnage. Huh. Didnít think you guys would be able to do that. Anyway, he sits there and waits- Being on the dock and all, I suppose it feels like heís on a tropical retreat. Hmm. I think I just came up with a new arena. Anyway, Amu gives her trainer a withering look before making her way over to the dock, feet burning every step of the way. Finally, she gets to the dock, and once again begins to glow with electricity. Kigi doesnít seem to stressed about this, and begins to loosen his muscles up. Amu then Discharges the electrical energy, and Kigi attempts to get out of the way with a burst of Agility.

Kobani: 10.

Luckily, he doesnít trip. However, attempts is the operative word- The widespread attack still strikes hims for good damage.

Kobani: 1. Hey...

...Are you f*cking kidding me. The fearsome Ralts is paralyzed. That Shinx is a menace.

Yin: The walking with burnt feet didnít do Amu any good- sheís a good way into her third quarter. Kigiís about halfway done his first quarter.

Yang: Amu is a good way into her fourth HB. Kigiís barely used any energy.

Kobani: ...Kigi is paralyzed. Seeing as heís a psychic type, it hopefully wonít be as bad as it was for Shadow.

Lily: Well. That was a display of brains I hadnít expected. ~1.5m away.

North & South: Eevee first, brandan second, letís gogogo!
Quote:
Old 11-15-2010, 03:38 PM   #43
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

Not my turn to order.....

Last edited by brandan; 11-15-2010 at 04:38 PM.
Old 11-15-2010, 04:46 PM   #44
Kuno Fan
Kuno > N

Okay, let's do this thing! Amu, start with Swagger then close in on him with... Crunch.

Mwah Ha Ha
Old 11-15-2010, 05:09 PM   #45
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

Well lets see.... Send a Psychic at it while it moves weirdly . Then another before it gets to you for the crunch.
Old 11-24-2010, 05:20 PM   #46
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Round 9: The fall of empress hax

The round starts with Amu Swaggering around, subjecting Kigi to some nasty smack-talk about their trainer. Naturally, Kigi is pissed as all get out about this, and proceeds to smack up Amu in return.

Kobani: 3. Then 32.

Err... or not. It doesn’t seem like he plans on doing what his trainer wants. Instead, he begins to charge his fist with Fire, likely planning to Punch his target. Unfortunately, due to the whole paralysis thing, he’s kinda slow to do it. This gives Amu plenty of time to Crunch down on him. Kigi winces and drops his attack, but not before he wacks the side of Amu’s head. The heat-intensified blow, well, hurts. Then, he prepares to attack again...

Kobani: 6.

And this time, succeeds, launching a wave of Psychic energy. This, coupled with the heat, the burns, and all that good stuff, means that it’s finally time for the hax0r Shinx to go down.

North & South: Amu is unable to battle! Eevee, your next pokemon, please!

Yin: Kigi is almost halfway into their second quarter.

Yang: Kigi is a small way into his second HB.

Kobani: Kigi is still a little paralyzed, but not as much as before.
Quote:

Last edited by Kindrindra; 11-24-2010 at 05:22 PM.
Old 11-28-2010, 08:24 PM   #47
Kuno Fan
Kuno > N

'Kay, let's go Joker! (You did great, Amu) Avenge Amu with Flamethrower! Then crush him with Crush Claw!

and the art thread that i'll be trying to breathe life back into lol

Last edited by Kuno Fan; 11-28-2010 at 08:26 PM.
Old 11-29-2010, 01:21 PM   #48
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

Yaaaaaaa..... NO! When the fire on Jokers back ignites Psychic to lift it up and drop it in the waters. Then to be evil drown it with thunder wave as long as you can for maximum payback Kthnxbye.
Old 12-02-2010, 11:28 AM   #49
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Round 10: Buuurn it up!

Well then. With Amuís defeat, Eevee has selected Joker (who now has a bio) to champion her side. The newcomer seems to quite like the weather, an observation that causes the ref to hold his head in horror, earlier thinking neither battler had brought a fire-type. This could be ugly.

SnIpe: Well. Thatís a substantial characteristic.
Quote:
Cyndaquil: (Fire) Cyndaquil is the most agile of the Cyndaquil family. Cyndiquil, Quilava, and Typhlosion can control whether their flames are ignited at any one time. When not ignited, they take less damage from water attacks, as there is no flame for the water to hit. However, they cannot use any fire attacks if their fire is not ignited. Igniting gives them their normal weakness to water, but allows them to use fire attacks. Igniting does not count as a move, and happens automatically when the Pokemon is ordered a fire attack. However, de-igniting counts as a move. They will automatically de-ignite if they fall asleep.

Anyway, being fresh and having priority, Joker starts off by quickly igniting his back flame. Planning on a watery demise, Kigi taps into brandanís favorite move, using his Psychic powers to begin to lift his opponent into the air. Joker gives Kigi a look that seems to say Ďlolnoí, before he unleashes a torrent of fire onto his opponent with all the force of a Flamethrower. Surprised, Kigi promptly drops Joker back onto the ground as he starts to feel his face. Seems his face has been burned! Getting his troll face on, Joker rushes forth with his Claw glowing with energy, before bringing it down and Crushing Kigiís head (figuratively, of course).

Kobani: Heads.

And makes his already burned head sore. Might wanna guard that head, Kigi... Kigi ends the round with a bit of payback, sending Waves of Thunderous energy running over his target, which locks Joker up in Paralysis. Status are flying, eh?

Yin: Kigi is almost done their third quarter. Uh-oh. Joker took little to no damage.

Yang: Kigi is about done his second HB. Joker is done his first HB.

Kobani: Kigiís head is burned, Joker is paralyzed. Both donít look that happy.

Flora: Kigi has used about a fourth of their Electric energy.

SnIpe: Joker is ignited.

Lily: .6m/2 feet. CLOSE COMBAT TIME!

North & South: brandan first, Eevee second, letís gogogo!
Quote:
Old 12-05-2010, 10:24 PM   #50
brandan
The Lord of the Derp

FacadeX2 if the lava storm or other speaciel HB move use Light screen.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL