UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 08-15-2010, 09:18 AM   #1
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

UPN PASBL: Dave vs. Kush in an epic BRITISH BATTOL

Miss Douse: Welcome one and all to the London Underground Railway! We're going to have a super long match, a 6 v 6, between Davie and Kush! Stats for the match are as follows.

Quote:
DaveTheFishGuy (c) vs Kush (a)
6 v 6
Singles
Return = KO
Equiall
72 hr DQ
London Underground: Battle takes place on a standard underground carriage. The carriage is roughly three metres in diameter (height and width) and is several times this length. It’s set out like a standard carriage, and is in the middle of a set of five carriages travelling on the Central Line. The train can be broken quite easily and will come to a stop if severely damaged. There are other trains moving around the system as well. Depending on the time of day, there may be passengers travelling in various quantities. Dengerous battling will cause them to panic.
Special rules: Easily destroyed, Artificial Lighting.
Optional special rules: Passengers (Midnight (no passengers), Off peak time (a medium amount of passengers), Peak time (Many passengers)), Mornington Crescent (The trainers and referee engage in a game of Mornington Crescent, calling a move each set of orders/reffing. The train will be immediately moved to this location and continue doing whatever it was doing e.g. moving, stopping, exploding. Any ruleset may be used).
Mr. Boss: Pip pip da doodly doo and all that, wot!

Miss Douse: That'll get very annoying, very fast. So GOGOGO 6 v 6!

WAIT! I have a question. What the hell is Mornington Crescent?

[i can't believe all of the things they say about me]
Copygoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 09:34 AM   #2
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Thanks for taking this, Copy. Hopefully any British references won't get too lost on you.

As for Mornington Crescent, You'll have to ask Kush or Elsie, as I'm not too sure myself >.>;;

Good luck Kush, this has been a while coming. You reffed my first ever match, and I've reffed quite a few of yours, but this is the first time we've met on the field (or train) of battle. I'm sure this will be fun, good luck to you.

Anyways, Team Dave, uplevelled, evolved, and alllllllllllllllllllll aboarrrrrrrrrd!

Level 4:

Quoth: Male Honchkrow
Honchkrow: (Dark/Flying) Honchkrow have influnece over Murkrow. If Honchkrow is fighting a Murkrow, the Murkrow will be more reluctant to damage it.
Dark types can see in the dark. They prefer to fight at night, however light does not adversely affect them.
Flying Pokémon, with a few exceptions, all fly. Those who cannot are faster and more agile in their chosen mode of transportation.
Bio: Having woken up after a night camping, I found a few precious things missing. Using Harbinger's sharp nose to find the theif, a Murkrow who had a penchánt for shiny objects. After returning the objects, the Flying-type offered to guide us out of the forest, before asking to come along with us. After capturing him, it was obvious that the Murkrow was both a hesitant battler, and a fan of poetry. Putting him through Vulgaris' boot camp to bolster his confidence, his battling skills improved, though he remained flighty. He also named himself after a poem featuring a creature quite like him, while also using that creature's catchphrase for his own special move. Since evolving, his confidence has gone through the roof thanks to his pimpin' fresh plumage, though he'll still prefer to turn tail against a severely advantaged foe.

Special Attack: Nevermore! (DK):
Due to his obsession with 'The Raven' by Edgar Allen Poe, Quoth developed this move. Quoth builds up an aura of Dark energy around his body, a la Pursuit or Assurance, then screeches loudly, which has a good chance, depending on the opposing Pokémon, of shocking them, making them flinch and holding them still, similar to the effect of a Glare. As he screeches, Quoth builds the aura into a Shadow Ball-esque sphere, then fires it at the opponent, where it expands, surrounding the target in Dark energy. Quoth then concentrates, and banishes the last used move from the opponents memory, decreeing that it shall use the move Nevermore. This move will not work for moves of the opponents type, and the effect lasts 3-4 rounds. Quoth cannot make a Pikachu forget Thunderbolt, but can make a Meowth forget Water Pulse, or a Squirtle forget Ice Beam. This attack consumes the energy of Fire blast. As a result, Quoth loses access to the moves Assurance, Night Shade, Screech, Mean Look and Torment, and can only use Nevermore! once per match.

Level 3:

Branchi: Male Gastrodon
Gastrodon: (Water/Ground) Gastrodon has two different forms, although they are not different from each other other then looks. Gastrodon move at a decent speed on land, and a respectable pace in the water, though they prefer shallow, slow water to deep, fast currents. Gastrodon are coated with a slimy substance, which makes them harder to grab. They are also able to stick to the ground. Any weight attack used against them will when stuck will have them considered to be double their weight.
Water Pokémon are able to hold their breath under water. The time varies, from about half an hour to one hour for reptilians and mammals, and indefinitely for fish and squid like Pokémon. They are also, generally, good swimmers.
Ground Pokemon are considered to be immune to electricity while standing on the ground. If a Ground Pokemon is in the air, they take 75% the normal damage from electric attacks. If a ground type is wet, electric attacks affect it normally (unless the Pokemon is naturally wet/slimy, like Quagsire).
Bio: Found washed up on a beach, this exotic blue sea slug seemed hungry. After attempting to feed him (begrudgingly in Porosus' case), he adapted to the normal food supplies our team had to offer, and he joined the squad. Branchi's a cheery little guy, but it wasn't until he battled a trainer's Tentacool that I realised he has a sinister side, as he effortlessly absorbed a Poison Sting attack and shot it right back. Turns out that in the wild, he ripped the tentacles right off them for defense.

Special Technique - Cnidosacs:
Like some of his real-world counterparts, sea slugs such as Glaucus atlanticus, Branchi can absorb extra parts from his opponent and use them to his advantage. In his case, Branchi is capable of absorbing a wide range of projectile attacks. Special sacks (Cnidosacs) containing the absorbed projectile then appear on his back, allowing him one 'sorta free' use of that move against the opponent, sorta free meaning that it costs none of that moves type energy, but does use 50% general energy to fire. 'Absorbing' the attack counts as a move, and costs the energy the absorbed attack would take to use. He absorbs the attack through the skin, so he can only absorb small attacks. These are: Attack Order, Bullet Punch, Bullet Seed, Ice Shard, Pin Missile, Poison Sting, Razor Leaf, Rock Blast, Seed Bomb, and Spike Cannon. Branchi can have no more than one Cnidosac loaded at any one time. Whenever Branchi absorbs a projectile, he takes 50% of the damage it would normally deal.

Yadokari: Male Slowking
Slowking: (Water/Psychic) A Slowking is given increased power by its Shellder. Its Shellder also acts as an additional pair of eyes, which are oriented behind the Slowking. A Slowking has a higher attack than a Slowbro, but a lower defense. The Slowpoke family is the slowest of all Pokemon families, and will usually move last under normal circumstances.
Water Pokémon are able to hold their breath under water. The time varies, from about half an hour to one hour for reptilians and mammals, and indefinitely for fish and squid like Pokémon. They are also, generally, good swimmers.
Psychics are considered to automatically be familiar with psychic abilities. Thus, they can use Psychic to move and toss Pokémon. If facing a non-bug, non-dark opponent, psychics can sense their opponent somewhat, making accuracy reducing attacks less effective.
Bio: Walking beside a pond, I found a Slowpoke blocking the path ahead. After asking it repeatedly to move, it just wouldn't. Seeing no other alternative, I caught it. Much later, after realising he'd been captured, Yadokari became rather approachable, but most of the other Pokémon who tried to converse with him ended up just scratching their heads. Turns out that he had probably the slowest reactions possible. This doesn't stop his determination in battle though. He's also one of the few Psychic-types that Dendrobat warmed up to, quite a rarity.

Special Resistance - Uhhh... what?:
Yadokari has extremely slow reactions, even for a Slowpoke. Because of this trait, he doesn't feel pain right away, instead being deferred for 3 - 5 seconds, depending on the intensity of the move used against him. Intimidating or Confusing moves have little to no effect on him, depending on the user. Due to this, however, he has trouble tracking opponents if they're on the move, and has close to zero chance of hitting a moving target, unless they're heading straight toward him, or he's using a wide-angle attack such as Surf or Psychic (Wave form).

Neonleo: Male Luxray
Luxio: (Electric) Luxray's hearing is more sensitive than normal, at the expense of making it more vulnerable to sound attacks.
Electric types, in general, prefer areas where their electric attacks are most accurate. Thus, while hot temperatures don’t bother them, the fact that heat refracts electricity doesn’t appeal to them.
Bio: Having heard something as I set up camp, I sent out Harbinger to investigate. A scuffll followed in some bushes, before a series of electric and firey bursts issued forth. Running to check, I saw Harbinger battling a little Shinx, who had been tracking us to swipe food. I managed to capture him, which my Houndour seemed to approve of. Neonleo soon fitted in, missing the same sort of pack lifestyle as Harbinger, and the two bonded closely. He always seemed to be a bit skittish, though that seems to have been reduced following his evolution, as he is now a confident Luxio. He loves the night, thanks to his species family's ability to see in X-Ray. One night, as he was focusing on something, he generated a burst of radiation which zapped where he was looking. Through focusing this power, he managed to wield it as a move.

Special Attack - Overexposure (EL/PO):
Overexposure fires a beam of concentrated X-Rays from Neonleo's eyes, appearing similar to Hidden Power. The beam is made up of electricity, as well as radiation, and deals both electric damage of a Thunderbolt, and poison damage of half a Poison Jab. Due to the radioactive nature of the attack, it has a 30% chance to poison the target, and a 10% chance to badly poison (a la Toxic). The attack consumes the energy of 1.5x Thunderbolt of Electric energy, and 50% of Neonleo's Poison energy, so he can only use this move twice per match. Due to learning this move, Neonleo cannot use Toxic, Hidden Power, Spark, Thunderbolt, Flash, Magnet Rise or Swift.

Basil: Male Arbok
Arbok: (Poison) An Arbok is a fairly intimidating Pokemon. Against a Pokemon that would reasonably be afraid of an Arbok, an Arbok’s fear-inducing attacks are more effective. Its poisons are also slightly more potent than normal. Arbok can see in the dark. Finally, Arbok can hold their breath under water for up to half an hour.
If not completely immune, poison types are highly resistant to poisoning.
Bio: While walking at night before setting up camp, we heard a strange rattling sound. Neonleo tried to find it, before being attacked by a fast strike from an Ekans. The Luxio moved to attack, but found himself paralyzed by the serpent's powerful and specific venom, though this didn't stop him blasting him with a Discharge. Shaking off the venom, he engaged the reptile properly, managing to defeat him. Noting the peculiar venom properties exhibited by the Poison-type, I captured him. Basil tries to remain unnoticed, and likes the company of fellow toxic Pokémon Dendrobat and Sludgella. His radical venom has undergone further development, and is now a strain that catches even other Poison-types off-guard.

Special Training - Neurotoxin:
All of Basil's attacks that have a chance to poison will no longer inflict lasting damage, but instead will have a 20% chance to induce mild paralysis on the target, the venom that is delivered disrupting the target's motor functions for 1-3 rounds at the ref's discretion. Where the attack landed determines how long it takes for the paralysis to take effect, like Toxic. The paralysis will not affect energy attacks, only physical movements. Basil can only use Neurotoxin once per opponent in each match, once activated, the opponent will develop an immunity to it until the end of the battle. All of Basil's 'chance to poison' attacks get this 20% chance to paralyze, but cost 1.2x normal energy. This list is: Gunk Shot, Poison Fang, Poison Jab, Poison Sting and Poison Tail. Basil can no longer use Toxic or inflict normal Poison, but lacking the natural immunity, he can now be Poisoned as any other normal type would.

The Librarian: Male Primeape
Primeape: (Fighting) Mankey and Primeape interpret being stared in the eyes a challenge to their authority. Thus, any eye contact attacks an opponent uses will raise Mankey or Primeape's attack power and energy use for the next two rounds. During these two rounds, Mankey and Primeape will attack the one who did the staring incessantly, and will ignore any orders to attack something else.
Fighting Pokemon train extensively, more than any other Pokemon type, which gives them slightly greater endurance and energy.
Bio: Once a wizard in the Library of Unseen University, Ankh-Morpork, the Librarian found himself one day transformed into a Mankey by a series of extremely powerful spells. In a bid to try to reverse this condition, he ran away in a bid to gather knowledge. One day, he came across me, and stole all my books. I again enlisted Harbinger's sense of smell, and tracked him down. He seemed defensive, but I offered him what he wanted: travel and books. As such, he settled into the role of a Mankey, battling for me, but only training about half as much as the others, spending the rest of the time reading. When he does train, he does so with Dendrobat and Sally, helping them spar. However, his major quibble is not staring-- it's getting in his personal space. Seriously, don't. You have been warned. He'll employ quite an effective defense.
Sig Pending Approval

Hope I've covered my bases.

Fizzy Bubbles - Cable Club Post - Wild Future

Spoiler: show

Various awesome artstuffs by DaisyInari

DaveTheFishGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 11:45 AM   #3
Mercutio
Banned

Steelix Mornington Crescent.

A few things strike me. You're both fails for not knowing about MC, for one thing, so let's just not bother. Another is that we should pick a passenger level, and I choose Off Peak (a medium amount of passengers). The last is that I like your squad, especially the Librarian for the dual reasons of Prattchet reference and being a Primeape (next fighting type I will get). Also Arbok is cool.

Thanks Copygoo. I know little about you. Um. Go team Copy?

Thadius (Level 3 shiny male Gardevoir); Legend tells of a warrior psychic so strong and powerful that he could not be defeated by any means in the old world. His name was the Norseman, or simply Thadius, and he was in tune with the nature of his icy homeland. The tales tell of breathtaking feats of ice magic and battles that could be heard from many miles away. Of course, what the legends didn't say was that this warrior was a pokemon, or that he wasn't even part fighting. Through the ages, his bloodline has survied, migrating and shifting with the ice as a millennial went by. I had the fortune to find a descendant of this noble line, and to battle and capture it. The Ralts I found was gifted with alternate coloration, and his icy color betrayed his icy heart and soul. The force with which this warrior battled, without actually moving around a great deal, amazed and astounded me and will be of great use in days to come. It is surely time for the name of Thadius to be heard in the halls of great kings! Or the TO, whichever.
Sig Trait: "You're as cold as ice" (Ice); Thadius is Psychic/Ice, with all associated weaknesses and resistances, having kept the traits of his ancestors running through his veins. These traits include the ability to use Ice Beam and a sure footedness when walking around on icy surfaces. Used to the warm fireside after a bloody day, and aware of the need to keep as cold as the mountains of old, Thadius may not use any fire or grass typed moves. In addition, such is the faith that he has in his own self that he may not use Safeguard. Thadius is 10% slower than normal in terms of moving around on foot, though his reflexes are still as keen as ever.

Tilly (Level 3 female Steelix); Tilly was always happier as an Onix, feeling more comfortable with her rocky attacks and rocky hide than with a shiny and conspicuous coat of metal. But, the metagame of the ASB (4x weaknesses are bad) forced her to grow up, confront her insecurities and evolve into a more powerful and less vulnerable form. Though now a Steelix, she never quite lost her attachment to the rocky element and as such her energy rates are slightly different from normal.
Sig trait: "We're gonna rock the hell outta you"; Tilly's Rock typed attacks cost her 20% less energy to use (in terms of general energy, not specific rock typed energy). Conversely, her Steel typed moves cost 20% more in the same manner. She cannot use Flash Cannon or Gyro Ball.

Branch (Level 3 male Grovyle); My Grovyle has undergone a reawakening. Gone is the persona of 'Sid', the sullen and heartsick Grovyle of old. In its place is Branch, who is essentially the pokémon version of a stereotypical hippie with a touch of John McClane thrown in for good measure. While he's pretty easy going and laid back, he's tuned into the patterns of Mother Earth and this new awareness has made him seem slightly aloof to a few members of my squad. His link to the forces of nature also allows him to make use of a particular move, which he uses in battle to show the folly of abusing nature for your own ends without first considering the implications.
Sig move: "Blame it on the Weatherman"; Branch can use the move Weather Ball, owing to his affinity for nature. However, he cannot use any Steel typed attacks as these are too akin to the destructive nature of mankind. He also cannot use the pollution like Toxic.

Ruby (Level 3 genderless Starmie); Caught in the moonlit night at the start of my journey, Ruby was always certain to be a powerful pokemon for me. Ruby has learned to blast its opponents into smithereens with its powerful moves and is not someone to take lightly, well adapted for the competitive scene. In fact its entire makeup is geared towards the competitive battling side of ASB, though that weakness to Shadow Ball still needs dealing with.
Sig training: "Thunderbolts and lightning, very very frightening"; Ruby's Thunderbolt and Ice Beam moves are 1.25x more powerful at no additional energy cost. Such a brutal moveset has left Ruby somewhat lacking in the mind over matter department and Ruby is 'unfamiliar' with Psychic typed moves and be considered a non psychic type for the purposes of energy (it will be able to run out of Psychic energy).

Greg (Level 3 male Electabuzz); Sometimes I wonder why Greg first appeared to us. I think he was attracted to the charge coming off of Phantasmic's training sessions. Whatever the reason, he came charging into our campsite and started laying the smack down on everything in sight. Luckily Marus was on hand to roast him with a flamethrower, and we prepared to move on, but on closer inspection I decided to capture this unusual specimen. He's generally pretty sound, and very reliable in battle, but he does go crazy when he sees the colour red, as specified in his species characteristics. Luckily he's familiar enough with the various members of my squad to be able to work as normal with them in double battles, and won't react at all to them however red they are.
Sig Ability: "Fists of answers"; Greg can charge his punching attacks with extra energy, causing them to do more damage. Said attacks are charged with additional typeless energy equal to a Mega Punch, causing additional typeless damage equal to 10% of the base power of the move. Said addition does not take into account any boosts Greg may have, but is added once boosted damage has already been worked out. Charging his punches so causes Greg to take 10% recoil damage, and in realistic matches will make his fists slightly sore for a round. This bonus cannot be applied to any attack which is of greater power than Thunder Punch.

Sophie (Level 3 female Kecleon); Sophie, her first owner tells me, was always into her TV. She loved watching old shows, films, any genre would do. However, she always loved the films depicting legends, filling her with expectations of what might be one day her destiny. Chief amongst these films was Pokemon 2000, The Power of One. The colours of the legendary birds, so strong and majestic, inspired her greatly and she found herself compelled to harness their likeness for her very own. Such determination worked like a charm and she became able to tap into the colours they exemplified. This had one or two side effects however.
Sig trait: "The Power of One"; Sophie's stripe has become a shade of purest white and her yellow trim has become a dark purple. Due to her love of the majestic legendary birds, she has learned to tap into the power of their signature colours and, by tuning this into the types she is most familiar with in battle, she has learned to use their spirit to aid her. Sophie may change her stripe's colour from White to the following colours: Red (Fire type), Yellow (Electric), and Pale Blue (Ice). Changing colour counts as a move, costing the same amount of energy as 3x Camoflage. Upon doing so, Sophie gains an additional pool of energy relating to that colour's type, equal to the standard amount she would have for that element normally. Feedback from this energy can be painful however and whilst using another colour, Sophie is considered 2x weak to that colour's type. Sophie may change back to white at any time without counting as using a move, costing the energy of a Camoflage to do so, bnut may not change into another colour in the same round. She may not change from one non white colour to another non white colour without first reverting to pure white. To clarify, were Sophie to turn her stripe red, she would essentially have twice the normal amount of fire energy by virtue of having 2 fire type pools and would be weak to fire typed attacks. Sophie may not use the moves Camoflage, Hidden Power or Double Team, may only use 3 extra pools per match and may only use each individual pool a maximum of 2 times.

Thadius, I call on you. You know what to do.
Mercutio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 12:05 PM   #4
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

And this is where I kick myself for not bringing Houndour/doom. Ah well. Let's see, Quoth's weak to Ice, Branchi can't do much, Neonleo would do better against a later 'mon, and Basil and the Librarian will fall to inevitable PsySpam.

So let's have a Psychic Showdown! Yadokari, I call upon your royal retardation! I gather the Royals don't usually venture onto the tube, so this should be fun for the commuters.

Start off with a Yawn, then take the time to think up a Nasty Plot. If you get any incoming Thunderbolts, refract them and punish with Flamethrower.

Old 08-15-2010, 12:17 PM   #5
Mercutio
Banned

Taunt. Pain Split if they Flamethrower, Psych Up if they plot.
Old 08-15-2010, 05:17 PM   #6
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Ah, and I fuck up instantly. Keep forgetting Gardevoir gets Taunt, even though I know Gallade does. Now to hope and pray that my ULTRA-RETARDED sig reactions work out.

Damn you Kush d:

Old 08-15-2010, 05:21 PM   #7
Mercutio
Banned

Protip: don't get me to actually read your sigs before I lose the chance to edit my orders :P
Old 08-15-2010, 06:56 PM   #8
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Round 1: Chugga chugga choo!

This is your conductor and train driver, Copygoo, speaking. We will be taking two unplanned stops today to pick up two trainers that will be having a battle in our very train. If you find yourself under assault, please vacate to the next carriage. Thank you, and have a nice day.

As the train screeches to an unplanned halt, our resident fish guy Dave boards and takes his seat, trying to look inconspicous. He waits patiently for the train to come to another halt. Peeking out the open door, he motions over the single man in the terminal, Kush. Both takes places at each end of the carriage. Nearby onlookers stare with curiousity, before Kush and Dave each pull out a Pokeball. Everyone is quick to gather their belongings and flee to the next carriage. Kush sends out Thadius, the chilly male Gardevoir. Dave responds with Yadokari, an ultra retarded Slowking whom I have fought before as a Slowpoke.

Hello, Kush, Dave. It's Copygoo, your ref for now. There are cameras positioned in all of the carriages, so I can see what you guys are doing. Ready, start!

Thadius begins by unleashing into a plethora of insults and Taunts meant to anger Yadokari. However, Yadokari's reactions are much too slow, and so he fires a formidable Yawn before realizing what Thadius had said. Thadius's eyes droop, but he is still awake. Yadokari opts for his more direct and painful option, breathing out a big Flamethrower. The attack torches Thadius, dealing a load of damage, but Thadius narrows his eyes and begins a nasty Pain Split. For the first couple of seconds, Yadokari just stares and drools, but suddenly starts to feel the suffering. Luckily, the health difference between them wasn't as major as it was in other matches I've seen Pain Split used.

Miss Douse: Thadius's health is above 3/4s due to that Pain Split, as if he had taken a normal not supereffective Flamethrower. His energy is a good bit above 3/4s, also because of the Pain Split. Yadokari used up very good energy, health at the same as Thadius's.

Mr. Boss: Other than the fact that we are in a train and all that, Yadokari is over his taunt.

Old 08-16-2010, 05:53 AM   #9
Mercutio
Banned

Secret Power. Pop any Shadow Balls with Psychic,
Old 08-16-2010, 06:05 AM   #10
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Nasty Plot up after the beam. Then use another Flamethrower.

Dohoho

Old 08-16-2010, 03:12 PM   #11
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Round 2: I think I'll make every round called "DURRHURRHURR"

Thadius forms a beam of Secret, normal energy and Power and fires it at Yadokari, who takes the hit. Not like he wouldn't have anyway. The attack would have confused and retardified Yadokari, but, you know. He's already retarded. So Yado stares into space and drools for a second or two before expending some Dark energy to think of some Nasty Thoughts Plots. His special attack highly boosted, Yadokari takes another deep breath and exhales one more boosted Flamethrower. However, with less Fire Energy due to already using Flamethrower, it isn't as powerful as it should be. The attack still scorches Thadius, however.

Miss Douse: Thadius took another big hit, health around the area between 1/2 and 3/4s. Energy use was good, at about 3/4s now. Yado took no damage, used up considerable energy.

Mr. Boss: Yadokari has a big Special Attack boost. Orders from Dave.

Old 08-16-2010, 03:16 PM   #12
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Secret Power his frosty arse straight back. Then Signal Beam, but if you see a big-arse Shadow Ball coming you way, pop it with Psychic.

Old 08-16-2010, 03:17 PM   #13
Mercutio
Banned

Psych Up. Thunderbolt.
Old 08-17-2010, 05:08 PM   #14
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Round 3: DURRHURRHURR

Thadius starts by Psyching Up, connecting to Yadokari's mind in an effort to copy his Special Attack boost. Which he does do. Thadius begins to drool. What the? Uh oh. It seems Thadius has ALSO copied Yadokari's retardedness. That will probably last for a couple of rounds and dissipate when his Nasty Plot boost does. Yikes. I wonder what it's like to become an idiot? Well, anyway, Yadokari fires off a boosted Secret Power beam, smacking Thadius for considerable damage. Thadius counters by pulling electricity from his body and firing it at Yadokari, a boosted Thunderbolt. The powerful attack fries Yado, but he isn't fazed for a long enough time that he can't fire back with a boosted Signal Beam, also doing a considerable amount of damage but not as much as Thadius's Thunderbolt.

Miss Douse: Thadius took high damage, now at about between 1/4 and 1/2. Used up large energy, a considerable bit above 1/2. Electric energy is at 1/4. Yadokari took a crapload of damage, Energy use was very good, now a considerable bit below 3/4s.

Mr. Boss: Thadius has a Sp. Attack boost. Also, he's retarded. ololol

Old 08-17-2010, 05:14 PM   #15
Mercutio
Banned

Lol. Signal beam then Shock Wave. If a light screen emerges, switch to Thunder Punch.
Old 08-18-2010, 04:00 AM   #16
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Bide.

Old 08-18-2010, 04:18 PM   #17
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Round 4: Tut tut, I'm charging a laser.

For a few seconds, both of them just sit there, when Thadius draws up some bug energy to fire it in a multicolored Signal Beam, while Yado buckles down and Bides his time, taking the full brunt of the Nasty Plotted attack. Thadius follows up by taking the last of the electrical energy (roughly) and sending it out in a Wave. The attack Shocks Yado for very good boosted damage, but he ignores the pain. Yado ends the round by gathering up the energy fired at him and unleashing it in a electric-buggy boosted Bide beam. Thadius can't dodge bcoz retard and small space. Thadius stands for a few seconds with a stupid look before falling over.

Thadius is unable to battol! Kush, your next Pogeryman and ordez please!

Miss Douse: Yadokari took a major amount of damage there, around 1/4 due to typespam. Energy use was quite high, at 1/2.

Old 08-18-2010, 05:59 PM   #18
Mercutio
Banned

Greg, Thunderbolt. If they switch out Secret Power second.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:06 AM   #19
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Great job Yadokari, thanks for your efforts, but let's take some set-up time here. Return.

Branchi, time for your debút! Because obvious choice is obvious.

Stockpile some energy, before splattering him with a Mud Bomb.

Old 08-21-2010, 02:11 PM   #20
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Round 5: A bonus no more

Fack. I lost my reffing bonus. This will be short because I'm depressed now.

Greg and Branchi appear, typespam abilities are obvious. Greg fires a Thunderbolt, does nothing. Branchi Stockpiles. Greg fires a Secret Power, does good damage. Branchi fires a Mud Bomb, dealing considerable damage.

Miss Douse: Greg took considerable damage, used good energy. Branchi took good damage, used up considerable energy.

Mr. Boss: Branchi has a Stockpile.

Old 08-21-2010, 05:22 PM   #21
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

You shoulda been faster :O

Muddy Water. If it Bides or uses similar protective bollocks, then Curse up, but if not then Mud Bomb.

Old 08-21-2010, 05:37 PM   #22
Mercutio
Banned

Hmm, Skull Bash through and use Dynamic Punch.
Old 08-24-2010, 02:59 PM   #23
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Round 6: Darn that Skull Bash

Sorry gaiz. Would've reffed yesterday, but my mother prevented me from going on the computer for any long period of time.

Branchi fires a Muddy Water at Greg, the brown and dirty water surely going to muck up his eyes, when Greg tips his head for a Skull Bash. Due to the close quarters, he doesn't have enough time to block all of the attack, but deflects most of it, ramming into Branchi for large damage. Branchi counters by barfing up a Mud Bomb at Greg, who is struck before he can do anything, and takes good damage. His eyes also get mucked up, but he swings a Dynamicpunch anyway, knowing good well where Branchi is. The attack does considerable damage and causes an explosion that tears a good-sized hole in the side of the train, easily big enough for Branchi or Greg to jump through.

Miss Douse: Branchi took a lot of damage, out of his first quarter and a considerable amount into his second. Energy use was considerable. Greg took very good damage, light amount into his second quarter. Energy use was quite high, nearing 3/4, if not at it.

Mr. Boss: Oh look, a hole in the train. Now don't go tossing each other out there, you hear me? :7D

Miss Douse: What is THAT smilie?

Mr. Boss: It's a guy with a moustache! Isn't it obvious? Orders from Kush!

Old 08-24-2010, 07:54 PM   #24
Mercutio
Banned

Heft the bastard out with Strength. Follow through a few seconds later, keeping distance.
Old 08-25-2010, 02:36 PM   #25
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Thank God for species chars.

You're hard to grab, so hopefull he'll fumble enough for you to land a Body Slam. If you're atop him, then pump him a-full of Earth Power, but if it failed Rangeetishly, Mud Bomb.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL