UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 09-03-2010, 08:18 PM   #151
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

Send a message via Skype™ to Salamencia
I assume I've preserved the 3 mover then?

Prima, back into the battle. Ice Punch is, I fear, the only way to go right now. Follow with another Ice Punch.

WF

Yes, I am online. No, I am not ASBing currently. WF takes priority, as it tends to take up less of my time.
Salamencia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 05:07 AM   #152
Mercutio
Banned

Hmm. Toxic, Dig.
Mercutio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 02:14 AM   #153
ZoraJolteon
BBCode Master

Of course.

Back comes Prima, ready to go. For the third time.

She begins by charging one of her arsearms with Ice, rushing at Slashy McGee, who is able to spit a Toxic over her before getting Punched in the face.

Slashy McGee bends over to begin digging the third world's shortest tunnel™, but gets struck by another Ice Punch on his back, dealing a tiny amount of damage to Prima as she scrapes her arsearm on one of his quills, but the damage to her foe is far more significant, as he flops over, unconcious.

Slashy McGee is unable to battle! Kush, please send out one of the two 'mon you sent out before!

Prima is almost exactly where she was when she last got recalled, with over a quarter of her health gone, but thanks to amount of time she's spent in her ball, she's still comfortably above three quarters in terms of energy.
ZoraJolteon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 02:24 PM   #154
Mercutio
Banned

Damn, being only partially ice I was hoping you'd survive that. Ah well, return Slashy, you did pretty well.

Gogo... Er... Ruby, why not, use Psychic then Bubblebeam.
Old 09-05-2010, 02:41 PM   #155
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

Yeah, in hindsight Ice Beam was probably a better choice, although sig-boosted Ice Punches are still going to hurt.

So I herd u want MOAR typespam? Pursuit to charge through the Psychic and strike for light, sig reduced but still SE damage. Then Thunderbolt just because. Finish up with Seed Bomb.

That's 3, I believe.

WF

Yes, I am online. No, I am not ASBing currently. WF takes priority, as it tends to take up less of my time.

Last edited by Salamencia; 09-05-2010 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Changed my mind on the final SE attack.
Old 09-05-2010, 02:50 PM   #156
Mercutio
Banned

Kush in forgetting about both sig and Pursuit shocker.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:13 AM   #157
ZoraJolteon
BBCode Master

Back comes Ruby. I think Kush has already guessed how this is going to pan out, so lets make it as brief and painless as possible.

Starmie uses Psychic. 'Lolufail' says Aipom, as it sets off in Pursuit to avoid taking any damage.

Aipom uses Thunderbolt, Starmie strikes back with Bubblebeam. Then it gets hit by a Seed Bomb to complete the typespam triple and dies.

Ruby is unable to battle! Kush, please send out Phantasmic!

Prima has a bit over half her health remaining. Phantasmic has a bit under half. Who will reign supreme?
Old 09-06-2010, 08:44 AM   #158
Mercutio
Banned

Well that was a fail on my part combined with cheapness from you Sally. Ah well.

Phantasmic, they're tired, stay high and use Thunderbolt. Then dodge anything SE. Up to 3.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:59 AM   #159
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

I figure the only way I stand a chance is by being cheap and forcing you into a 1v1. I will need a shower to wash away the sin.

Screech to disrupt Phantasmic, then Fire Punch if you can reach. If not, just relax.

WF

Old 09-08-2010, 02:23 AM   #160
ZoraJolteon
BBCode Master

Phantasmic comes back, and starts things off with a Thunderbolt, while Prima tries Screeching at it, but fails to stop the attack.

Charging her arsearm in Fire, she leaps up to deliver a Punch, but the RNG is on Kush's side as Phantasmic is able to USE DODGE IT IS THE BEST ATTACK EVER.

Prima still has the health lead, but the gap between them has narrowed. Meanwhile, many rounds of rest means Phantasmic has half its energy remaining.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:39 AM   #161
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

How am I doing for Fighting energy?

Sunny Day, then Fire Punch if you get a clear shot.

WF

Old 09-08-2010, 11:31 AM   #162
Mercutio
Banned

Thunderbolt. Flash Cannon as he jumps for the punch.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:28 AM   #163
ZoraJolteon
BBCode Master

Prima makes it a Sunny Day, then she gets hit by a Thunderbolt. She tries to use a Fire Punch, but just gets smacked back by a Flash Cannon.

Prima is now into the final quarter of her health. She has all her fighting energy remaining, because that's how it works, I assume.
Old 09-10-2010, 05:41 AM   #164
Mercutio
Banned

Wow, Ambipom's movepool isn't actually as good as I assumed it was. The things you learn.

Phantasmic, I appear to have ballsed this up as badly as that Tdos match. Thunderbolt, Discharge.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:05 PM   #165
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

Which is why I decided punch attacks needed a boost, because that's just about all she can use for variety.

Desperate times. Fake Out, then Dynamicpunch, and a Fire Punch to finish. If you can't manage Fire Punch. then Mega Punch.

WF

Old 09-12-2010, 12:13 AM   #166
ZoraJolteon
BBCode Master

Leaping up for a quick Fake Out, Prima's inability to defy gravity prevents her from immediately following through with a punch, as she falls back down to earth, giving Phantasmic the time to launch a Thunderbolt.

Prima gets knocked down, but she gets up again, you're never gonna keep her down. Except the several times she was previously kept down by paralsis, they might count. Swinging her arsearm around, she lands a Dynamicpunch, dealing massive damage and leaving Phantasmic slightly confused, causing its Discharge to be erratic, something further aggrevated by the rising temperatures as Prima manages to avoid the worst of the damage. Then Prima doesn't do anything else because Sally's used two three movers already.

Prima is staying alive by a thread. Phantasmic also has low health, although it could survive a decent neutral hit. Prima doesn't have the type energy for a supereffective hit, and looking at her movepool tvtropes/soyeah...
Old 09-12-2010, 10:26 AM   #167
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

Mega Punch x2. Not that you'll get a chance for the second, but I might as well order it.

WF

Old 09-12-2010, 06:51 PM   #168
Mercutio
Banned

Swift x2.
Old 09-14-2010, 05:35 PM   #169
ZoraJolteon
BBCode Master

>They feel the need to ask if I'm going to ref with ludicrous speed!

Prima uses Mega Punch!

But wait, what's this?

Spoiler: show

GOOD LORD! THAT DISPLAY OF PUGILISTIC PROWESS APPEARS TO HAVE KNOCKED THAT POOR CHAP FOR SIX WITH A CRITICAL HIT!

O MAI LAWD, IS DAT SUM NEED TO BUT WAIT SUM MOAR, FOR IT APPEARS THAT PHANTASMIC IS STILL CLINGING TO LIFE!

So it fires off a Swift and Prima dies.

Prima is unable to battle! Salamencia has no more remaining Pokémon! This match's winners are Kush and Phantasmic!

Kush gets 4KOs and 8TP
Sally gets 4TP
I get 5SP for LUDICROUS SPEED.
Old 09-14-2010, 05:40 PM   #170
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

>Illumise and Abomasnow

Were I not overjoyed with this battle ending, I'd tell you you have terrible taste. But it was a great battle, Kush, and thanks for the fairly quick reffings Zora. Now to go and edit the Summary post to show that I'm slowly getting worse again.

WF

Old 09-14-2010, 06:02 PM   #171
Mercutio
Banned

Yay. Sally, I thought you would win at multiple times. Especially after the whole Ruby fainting thing. Great fight, rematch some time.

Thanks Zora, lovely as usual.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL