UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 07-30-2010, 02:50 PM   #51
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Round 13: I Refuse to say, "ITSAJET"

So uh. I found out how screwed up my perception of attack power is in relation to a HB. I apologize. I was reffing everything way weaker than the should've been.

Two flashes of red light and Whoop is returned, instead replaced by Snowball the Togetic. The fwuffy bird thing expends some dark energy to make a Nasty Plot of their opponent's downfall, when suddenly the Rock tomb Slides out. It seems Meditite had been pounding the ground to maneuver the rocks toward Snowball. Meditite, however, forgot to account for the rocks behind her, which knocked into her to deal moderate damage. Snowball (who I presume was released in the air) takes a few hits from boulders that successfully got up into the air, but mostly dodges the ground-based attack. Snowball follows up by Slashing the Air with a wing, creating an arc of wind that flies at Meditite, dealing a significant boosted supereffective hit. Meditite does not flinch, however, and zooms forward with a glowing Dynamicpunch. Meditite only clips the Togetic who was in the air. However, this still causes an explosion which deals...uh...damn it. More unspecified damage moves. Well, Snowball takes very good damage, and RNG sez that it also gets confused.

Miss Douse: Snowball is nearing 3/4s health already and is confused. She/he used up a fairly high amount of energy. Meditite also took a lot of damage, but is still a bit better off than Snowball. Meditite used up substantial amount of energy.

Mr. Boss: I forget. Where are we fighting? Oh yeah, the swamp.

Oh, and for posterity, Copygoo wants to know how much you guys would ref a Charge Beam doing in relation to a HB. Like, .5 HB or something, because he feels like he's still screwing up.

[i can't believe all of the things they say about me]
Copygoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 03:28 AM   #52
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

Send a message via AIM to Handymankg2 Send a message via MSN to Handymankg2 Send a message via Skype™ to Handymankg2
Focus Blast while it's confused. Follow with a Psychic Wave.
Handymankg2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 05:49 AM   #53
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Fly away from the Focus Blast and then come back down on him. Take the Psychic Wave and then Full Charge Shadowball
Treepandaone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 09:09 AM   #54
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Round 14: Flyyyyyyy~~~ or don't.

Meditite starts by charging up a powahfal Focus Blast. Snowball is all, "HERPDERPFLURRRRRR" and so doesn't follow the first half of her orders. Meditite fires the attack, which crashes into Snowball and deals a large amount of damage. The confusion knocked out of her, Snowball follows up the second part of her orders, allowing Meditite to fire a Psychic Wave. The pink arc slams into the Togetic, dealing even moar damage. Togetic glares down upon Meditite and begins charging up a black ball in front of herself. It begins to get bigger and bigger, before reaching full size. In the meantime, Meditite has been readying herself to dodge Snowball's FC Shadow Ball. As Snowball fires the attack, Meditite takes a diving roll to the side, still taking a major supereffective hit from the explosion and winds. Some of the winds also clip Snowball, dealing very good damage. Both are panting as the purple winds clear.

Miss Douse: Poor Snowball. She's already below half health by quite a bit. Energy use was also quite high, a bit below 3/4s now, and she needs a break. Ghost energy is pretty much gone. Meditite took powerful damage as well, about 1/2 health. Energy use was quite high, a moderate bit below 3/4s. Meditite needs a break.

Mr. Boss: Big bangs are big. And stuff.

Old 08-02-2010, 06:25 AM   #55
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Ominous Wind. Follow it up with Air Cutter
Old 08-02-2010, 06:56 AM   #56
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

Send a message via AIM to Handymankg2 Send a message via MSN to Handymankg2 Send a message via Skype™ to Handymankg2
Aura Sphere to blast through the Ominous Wind. Psychic to slam Snowball into the ground when it tries to use Air Cutter.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:13 AM   #57
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Round 15: :D

Short round, having a busy day.

Both combatants tired, Snowball starts by flapping her wing-thingies and blowing a pitiful Ominous Wind. Meditite counters by tiredly charging up an Aura Sphere. The attack does dissappate some of the wind but Meditite still takes good supereffective damage. The Aura Sphere strikes Snowball for significant damage. Snowball rears back her wing, but Meditite's eyes glow blue with Psychic power, smashing Snowball into the ground for very good damage.

Miss Douse: Snowball took more scary damage, nearing critical already. Energy use was relatively light, Ghost energy is totally gone, needs a break though. Meditite took a good hit, below 1/2 health now. Energy is nearing 1/2, Meditite really really needs a break.

Miss Mud: Still nothing special.

Old 08-02-2010, 11:38 AM   #58
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Energy is nearing a half? He's used Rock Slide, Dynamic Punch, Focus Blast, Psychic, Aura Sphere, Psychic. Each two moves with no breaks, despite 'needing a break'

And yet Togetic needs a break, despite not actually performing Air Cutter last round.
Old 08-02-2010, 12:02 PM   #59
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

Focus on Dodging this round. If you're swagger, you shouldn't be pissed enough not to dodge, as it only makes you more likely not to obey me. However, if you do insist on attacking if your swaggered, a single Vacuum Wave will suffice.
Old 08-02-2010, 12:08 PM   #60
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

An ordered dodge is like, what, 10% or something. Show him who can only use the RNG when in a bad position with a Ancientpower to the face and then follow it with a Flamethrower.
Old 08-02-2010, 02:41 PM   #61
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treepandaone View Post
Energy is nearing a half? He's used Rock Slide, Dynamic Punch, Focus Blast, Psychic, Aura Sphere, Psychic. Each two moves with no breaks, despite 'needing a break'

And yet Togetic needs a break, despite not actually performing Air Cutter last round.
I was definitely off on the Togetic thing. Don't know what went through my mind when I said he was only nearing a half, tho. I'll fix it in this round.

Meditite is ordered to dodge, but she certaintly hopes she won't have to because she is damn tired. Snowball, in the meantime, charges in glowing brown with an Ancientpower. Meditite tries to get away but fails, taking a solid resisted hit. Togetic follows up with another Nasty Plot boosted special attack, this time a Flamethrower. I apologize to Treep because my inconsistent reffing caused me to forget the Nasty Plot earlier in the Shadow Ball among other things, and Meditite should've have lower health. The extra damage from past attacks will be accounted for here. The Flamethrower scorches Meditite, dealing powerful damage but not giving a burn.

Miss Douse: Togetic took no damage, energy use was pretty significant though. Meditite is below 1/2 energy, and accounting for past reffing mistakes, Meditite has now entered below critical health.

I have some questions for you guys about different reffing stuff, would you be willing to answer?

Old 08-02-2010, 04:08 PM   #62
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Yeah sure, VM it to me if you want some answers. I may not be the best person to ask, but I'm pretty technichal when it comes to these things. Jeri's another one to ask if you need help; he's always available as well.

Can I ask how far apart Meditite and Togetic are?
Old 08-02-2010, 04:32 PM   #63
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Roughly 2-3 meters.

Old 08-02-2010, 05:17 PM   #64
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Send him down a Twister. Once that's done, go for another Air Cutter.
Old 08-02-2010, 05:32 PM   #65
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

Psychic Wave to break through the twister and hit him ASAP, or hit him when he's charging if possible. Follow with Aura Sphere ASAP.

Hopefully, since Meditite did like, nothing last round, he should be fairly prompt. If not and I'm knocked out, damn, but I won't give up without a fight. Huzzah for slight confidence.
Old 08-02-2010, 07:49 PM   #66
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Round 17: I'll try not to be

biased because I want Handy to apply for GLdom.

Snowball starts by flapping her wings in hopes of creating a Twister when suddenly a pink arc of Psychic energy from the rested Meditite slams into the Togetic for very good damage, interrupting the attack. Meditite starts focusing her fighting energy into an Aura Sphere. Snowball rears her wing back, planning to create an Air Cutter. Both attacks fire, creating a partly Nasty Plot boosted explosion between them. Both Pokemon fall to the ground with swirly eyes as the explosion clears.

Meditite and Snowball are unable to battol! Now, who goes first? Treep, right?

Miss Douse: Nothing to report here.

Miss Mud: Or here.

So, who goes first now?

Old 08-03-2010, 12:35 PM   #67
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:
If both Trainer's Pokémon are KO'ed in the same reffing round then:

- The last trainer who attacked (Trainer 2) sends out another Pokémon
- The other trainer (Trainer 1) sends out another Pokémon and orders an attack
- Trainer 2 orders an attack
- Referee refs
and so on.
Nope, Handy does.
Old 08-03-2010, 12:51 PM   #68
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

Gorgon, don't let me down girl.
Old 08-03-2010, 01:26 PM   #69
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

aNOOBis, take the stage!

Rock Tomb. Metal Sound if it gets out / isn't in the tomb, Earthquake if it is.
Old 08-03-2010, 01:35 PM   #70
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

Psychic to smack him face down into the ground when he tries to stomp for rock tomb. Sing him to sleep afterwards.

I like this match-up.
Old 08-03-2010, 09:03 PM   #71
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Round 18: LOL NOOB or not

Treep returns Snowball, instead replacing it with Anoobis the Lucario. Handy repeats the ritual, replacing Meditite with Gorgon the prostitute hooker crossdresser Jersey Shore dirtbag Jynx.

Anoobis starts by slamming down to summon a Rock Tomb. Anoobis has initiative, so Gorgon cannot hit him soon enough to stop him, but does land a strong actually not supereffective hit, knocking Anoobis back a meter or two. Gorgon tries to Sing Anoobis to sleep, but the sound is muffled by the tomb and Anoobis is relatively unfazed, slamming the ground once again and collapsing the tomb on Gorgon in an Earthquake, dealing powerful supereffective damage.

Miss Douse: Gorgon is below 3/4s by a good bit, while Anoobis is at about a good bit above 3/4s. Gorgon's energy is about between 3/4s and perfect. Anoobis's energy is lower than Gorgon's, but not quite at 3/4s.

Miss Mud: Gorgon = under rocks.

Old 08-05-2010, 06:34 AM   #72
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

Apologies, I thought I'd done this yesterday. It was a bit busy. Is Jynx really silly enough to sing to a sound preventing tomb. .-.

Teleport out and away from the rocks. Psychic Wave him once you have done.
Old 08-05-2010, 06:27 PM   #73
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Charge up an Aura Sphere and launch it when Jynx has teleported. The whole 'can't miss' thing should be enough to see you through. Then Flash Cannon through the wave. If you think you can manage it, Stone Edge to finish but if not, a Blaze Kick will suffice.

Three Mover Confirmed.
Old 08-05-2010, 07:24 PM   #74
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Round 19: *blip*

We start as Gorgon focuses her energies for a moment before Teleporting out of view and reappearing... (RNGing for this) right behind Anoobis. Anoobis had been readying his Aura Sphere, which he fires, but is confused to see it curve around mid-flight and shoot past him, slamming into Gorgon and knocking her to the ground, causing her to suffer significant damage. Gorgon gets up and fires a Psychic Wave, while Anoobis creates an orb of bright, Flashy steel energy and Cannonballs it toward Gorgon. The attacks collide, but the more powerful Psychic attack wins out, hitting Anoobis for reduced minor damage. Anoobis then gets revenge by slamming the ground once more, summoning up a Stone with a sharp Edge that he sends flying at Gorgon, dealing crazy supereffective damage. Gorgon collapses to the ground, eyes in swirls.

Gorgon is unable to battol! Treep and Anoobis are the winners!

How I see it;

Jynx's health lost already: ~1.2

Aura Sphere: ~.65

Supereffective Stone Edge: ~2.2 HB

Total health lost: ~4.05 HB

If I've got something wrong tell me. Otherwise....

Treep gets 3 KOs and 6 TP
Handy gets 3 TP
I get 3.75 SP.

Old 08-06-2010, 01:04 AM   #75
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

Ah well. 'twas to be expected, just not that early into using Jynx.

Good match Treep. See you all after my holiday.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL