UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 07-14-2010, 08:37 AM   #26
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Ride a toxic Surf into him while he's running, we should be faster but if not we'll just keep up and the surf width will stop him turning. Then if you can see him, Water Pulse. If not, Rest yourself/
Treepandaone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:44 AM   #27
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Round 6: Minotaur clicked Run! Minotaur got away safely!

Round 6 begins with Minotaur turning tail and disappearing into the marsh. Whoop valiantly forms a Surf in the water he's in, attempting to follow but he soon encounters a mess of large cypress trees, because you know, he's in a swamp. Safe to say, it appears Whoop's surfing dreams have been cut short as the huge wave crashes into the tangle of trees and Whoop falls to the ground, suffering some mild damage as recoil. Both cannot see the other due to the dense fog and the significant distance from each other, so surprisingly, they simultaneously curl up on the ground for a well-deserved Rest.

Stats?

Miss Mud: Both are regaining energy at a fast rate, and will wake up next round. Only Whoop suffered any damage this round.

[i can't believe all of the things they say about me]
Copygoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:54 AM   #28
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

When you wake up, Rain Dance. If you see him, launch a Water Pulse into him but if not another Rain Dance to speed up the rain.
Old 07-22-2010, 08:47 PM   #29
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Handy?
Old 07-23-2010, 11:35 AM   #30
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

Send a message via AIM to Handymankg2 Send a message via MSN to Handymankg2 Send a message via Skype™ to Handymankg2
Shout a Taunt through the mist, then move out of the way if you see water pulse coming. Generally, though, just keep energy light.

Sorry, didn't realise it was my turn to order. .-.
Handymankg2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 10:28 PM   #31
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

I'll be done with vacation in two-three days, reffing then.

Sorry.

Old 07-24-2010, 05:36 PM   #32
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Round Flibberflabber Boringness

Eh. I have time. Gogogo reffaging.

Miss Mud: Our round is stalled for a couple of seconds as the two Pokemon wake up, refreshed and raring to go. Whoop starts by shaking his rump in a Dance probably meant to summon Rain. What moves! Knight's got skills... *stares at Whoop dreamily*

Miss Douse: Err, right. Must be the type similarities. Well, just as he finishes his dance a bark of Taunts comes out of the fog. Translator device please?

Quote:
Minotaur: Yo mother****** I did yo sister but she was a total-
Miss Douse: Shut that off, now! Good lord. Well, safe to say Whoop is pretty PO'd right now, skipping right ahead to the attack. A Pulse of Water, or not water, is created in front of him. The energy is fired off into the mist, the RNG saying...

Me: ...56. Hell naw.

Miss Mud: Meaning that the orb of water energy simply splashes against a tree, not even in the direction of Minotaur. It also seems that clouds have begun to gather and drizzle a light rain. That will probably pick up in the rounds to come. As our round comes to a close...

Me: Both gained major energy from the rest, Whoop using up very good energy of that, however. No health changes. They still don't know where the other is, and are pretty far apart. Rain will pick up in a few rounds if not cancelled out.

Old 07-26-2010, 06:03 PM   #33
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Bump for Handy Andy. ;p
Old 07-27-2010, 07:48 AM   #34
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

Send a message via AIM to Handymankg2 Send a message via MSN to Handymankg2 Send a message via Skype™ to Handymankg2
Sorry for the wait. If I go over 24 hours, feel free to message me.

This has pretty much proved why I shouldn't try and fight better battlers than me. ;p

Just wait out the round. If he comes in for a physical attack, Take Down. If he launches any ranged attacks, Agility to dodge. Either way, finished with Supersonic.

No three movers. I suck.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:59 AM   #35
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Flash to find out where he is. If you find him, Water Gun to trigger the Agility. If not, another Rain Dance to bring the rain.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:24 AM   #36
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Round 8: In which we still cannot find each other.

Minotaur begins by anticipating attacks when he suddenly sees a Flash of light in the distance. It seems Whoop has tried to find Minotaur, but only illuminated the fog and nearby trees more. Even worse, it seems like he has given his (rough) position away to Minotaur! Seeing as his plan failed, Whoop decides to speed up the rain with another Rain Dance, starting to shake his booty like they do on Shakeabooty 7. The rain begins to become heavier and is starting to drive away some of the fog, though it won't all be away for a few rounds. Minotaur, convinced that his opponent is not going to attack, emits a Supersonic sound. However, the distance between the two and the amount of trees between them muffled the sound, so Whoop is only lightly confused. Stats?

Miss Douse: HERPDERPDURRRRRRRRR

Miss Mud: RAGLFRAGLAGL

Me: Err, right, confusion. Well, energy cost for Minotaur was moderate, and for Whoop is was very good. No health changes, and the rain is starting to pour down hard.

Old 07-27-2010, 09:54 AM   #37
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Earthquake to knock him off his stride. You'll hear a big thump when he goes down so just approach where he is, keeping some cool distance.
Old 07-28-2010, 09:06 AM   #38
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

You know his general direction and he's lightly confused, so he should be intimidated enough by a Roar which'll let him know how you're about to attack. Follow by finding and showing him your Superpower.
Old 07-28-2010, 01:21 PM   #39
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Round 9: Scary Monster is Scary

Whoop is ordered to create an Earthquake; the RNG says yes, so he hops up and down, smashing the ground. However, the distance between the two plus the wet, marshy, muddy ground reduced the usefulness of the attack, so it did shake up the area around Minotaur but failed to trip him up. Minotaur responds with a powerful Roar, slightly weakened when it eventually got to Whoop but he got the message. WHUMP. WHUMP. WHUMP. Whoop could hear Minotaur's feet pounding the earth, getting even more scared, and by the time the fearsome dino-thing emerged from the trees Whoop lets out a shriek of fear. How un-knightly. Whoop desperately tries to get away, but Minotaur surges forward, grabbing with strength like a Superpower and slamming Whoop to the ground as Whoop slowly gets up for large damage.

Miss Mud: Whoop is a considerable bit above 1/4 health naow, while Minotaur still hasn't taken a hit. Both are approximately at the same health. Whoop is nearing 1/4s energy, while Minotaur is somewhere around 1/2 energy.

Miss Douse: Whoop is scared silly. But at least they're together now. However, Minotaur is panting a lot, and needs a break.

Old 07-28-2010, 01:35 PM   #40
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

Huzzah for being risky.

He's scared silly of you, so he shouldn't be immediate in his attacking. Take a short break (but remain looking scary/angry, shouldn't be too hard) and then Megahorn as soon as you're able, and follow it with another bellowing Roar.
Old 07-28-2010, 06:02 PM   #41
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

That's the third Roar he's used, so presumably you're less scared and he'll be doing fuck all for a while so Muddy Water his eyes. If that stops him from Megahorning then just take a break but if not, Earth Power to knock him off his stride when he's running towards you.

Don't worry about the roar, after four, if you're still scared shitless then I'll be worried.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:47 AM   #42
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Round 10: Rawr?

Minotaur begins by doing nothing, just panting and trying to catch his breath. Subsequently, he looks less fearsome enough for Whoop to get his wits about him and create a beam of muddy water and send it shooting at him. The attack smacks Minotaur for substantial supereffective damage, but does not get in his eyes. Minotaur then angrily charges forward, his horn glowing with bug energy, to smash into Whoop. Whoop, however, will have none of this, and shoves significant earth energy into the ground to erupt the soil around Minotaur just as he is about to hit Whoop. Minotaur takes some large supereffective damage thar, and tries to retaliate with a roar. Whoop is not really perturbed, however, due to the Law of Diminishing Returns and the beating Minotaur took.

Miss Douse: Minotaur is looking beat up; he's almost KO'd, most definitely in the critical. Energy was better this round though, somewhere atwixt 1/2 and 1/4. Likely a bit higher that that. Whoop took no damage this round, but his energy is a substantial bit in the critical.

Mr. Boss: We're on the wire, folks. How will this end?

Old 07-29-2010, 12:19 PM   #43
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

He's big, unmissable and in critical. By my magical calculations, you should have just enough to KO him by account of 6 = 4 and what-not.

Muddy Water once more at his body, as to not miss more. Follow up with Mud Bomb. If he tries to agility out of it, Swagger to replace the first.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:20 PM   #44
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

You're quite close together, and he'll be slowed by the lack of energy. We might just pull this off. We'll see.

Supersonic. Should allow you enough time to Megahorn, and finish with a Thrash.

Three mover confirmed. Fingers crossed.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:02 PM   #45
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Round 11: Is it? It is!

Whoop begins by taking a breath and preparing to shoot some Muddy Water at Minotaur to end this; however, Minotaur takes the time Whoop hesitated to emit a Supersonic sound, confusing Whoop. Unfortunately for Minotaur, however, the RNG sez that Whoop pulls though with his orders, firing off the gunk. Minotaur collapses to the ground, finished.

Minotaur is unable to battle! Handy, your next Pokemon and orders, please!

Whoop is almost totally out of energy, but has used up his only Rest. How will this turn out, I wonder?

Old 07-29-2010, 03:39 PM   #46
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

Ah, you did the best you could Nidoking. Sorry for allowing you to be put in that type disadvantaged situation.

Meditite, let's give us some more practice with psychics. Swagger to make him use up the last of his energy. If treep decides to change Pokemon, meet the newcomer with a Psychic Wave.
Old 07-29-2010, 04:21 PM   #47
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Nah, I hate that tactic.

Rock Tomb
Old 07-29-2010, 05:50 PM   #48
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Round 12: A Vengeful Defeat

Meditite joins the field, then proceeds to make very vulgar poses in a Swagger. Whoop takes the bait and uses Rock Tomb, smothering the Meditite. Whoop grins as he knees buckle and he falls to the ground.

Whoop is unable to battle! Treep, your next Pokemon and orders please!

Meditite used little energy, took no damage, but is trapped.

Old 07-29-2010, 06:02 PM   #49
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Sorry Handy, the typespam pokemon calls out to me.

Snowball; take the stage!

Nasty Plot. If he comes out, give him an Air Cutter. If not, Future Sight
Old 07-30-2010, 02:42 AM   #50
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

Oh thank goodness. I thought you were going to use Rotom.

Rock Slide outwards to hit Togetic. Take Air Cutter, follow with Dynamicpunch.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL