UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 07-17-2010, 02:21 AM   #26
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

Send a message via AIM to Handymankg2 Send a message via MSN to Handymankg2 Send a message via Skype™ to Handymankg2
Mind putting a figure to whereabouts his health is?
Handymankg2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 03:52 PM   #27
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

Send a message via AIM to Handymankg2 Send a message via MSN to Handymankg2 Send a message via Skype™ to Handymankg2
Bump, since you're around now.
Old 07-26-2010, 04:55 PM   #28
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Sorry. Death's health is very close to 3/4s.

[i can't believe all of the things they say about me]
Copygoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 11:24 AM   #29
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

Facade x2. If he snaps you out of confusion, Dark Pulse instead of the second facade..
Old 07-27-2010, 04:37 PM   #30
Firewater
Volcano Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Firewater
hm.

Screech to stop one Facade, Fire Blast him on the second one.
Old 07-27-2010, 05:43 PM   #31
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Round 6: Confusaddled

KK. Short round, eating dinner soon.

DEATH is ordered to Facade, but the RNG is all "lolno," so he doesn't, which means Magmortar doesn't need to Screech. Luckily, Dusknoir remembers the second half of his orders, so closes in for a Facade but is stopped short by a Fiyah Blast, the giant fire kanji knocking him away. Magmoratar pants a bit, needs a break.

Miss Douse: DEATH is running at about 1/2 health, perhaps a bit more, and his energy is between 1/2 and 3/4s.

Mr. Boss: Magmortar is between 1/2 and 3/4s, perhaps a teeny bit less. His health is approximately 3/4s.

Last edited by Copygoo; 07-27-2010 at 05:54 PM.
Old 07-27-2010, 05:47 PM   #32
Firewater
Volcano Badge

um, I kind of disagree that I'm at 1/2 energy at this point.

I've used a Fire Blast, Smog, Fire Spin, Sunny Day x2, Double Team, Confuse Ray, Lava Plume, Calm Mind, Rock Smash and that's it.

can you explain how I'm at 1/2 energy from that?

anyway, Hothead, Flamethrower him, then Smokescreen.
Old 07-27-2010, 05:53 PM   #33
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Sorry, was rushing. I'll edit now.

Old 07-28-2010, 02:52 AM   #34
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

Trap him in another Rock Tomb (He's tired, his reactions will be slow). Then Rock Slide it down on top of him.
Old 07-28-2010, 06:58 AM   #35
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Round 7: Rocks RAWK

Magmortar begins taking a deep breath before pointing up his gun-arm to fire a Flamethrower, but DEATH quickly summons a Tomb of Rocks from the ground, which pull up and smother Magmortar just as he fires, so he instead sprays fire all over the rock in front of him and around the tomb. A normal Pokemon would find it unbearably hot, but Magmortar is chilling just fine. Magmortar looks around, because obviously he won't Smokescreen himself but he WILL wait 13 seconds for an FC Shadow Ball to hit him the the face. DEATH grins, and rises high into the air before slamming into the ground at an angle that causes the Rocks to Slide inward, crushing Magmortar and smothering some of his flames to deal fairly high damage. Death shudders as the light poisoning takes its course.

Miss Douse: Magmortar took fairly high damage and used up very good energy. DEATH took mild damage and used up considerable energy. Rock energy is gone.

Mr. Boss: Magmortar will have trouble getting those rocks off of him in the position he's in.

Last edited by Copygoo; 07-28-2010 at 03:40 PM.
Old 07-28-2010, 08:00 AM   #36
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

Earthquake to shake the rocks around and cause pain. If he manages to escape the rocks, Rock Slide him down again. Otherwise, set a Future Sight up again.
Old 07-28-2010, 03:27 PM   #37
Firewater
Volcano Badge

...well, Magmortar, Teleport out, landing behind him if you will. Chill a bit, before using Sunny Day.

also, how does Flamethrower use more energy than a Rock Tomb and Slide, and shouldn't Dusclops be out of rock energy, since he isn't a rock type?
Old 07-28-2010, 03:38 PM   #38
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

FFFFFFF

I guess this match hates me. I seriously apologize. Editing...again Dx

Will ref within the next 3 hours, I need to go make dinner. >>

Last edited by Copygoo; 07-28-2010 at 03:43 PM.
Old 07-28-2010, 03:43 PM   #39
Firewater
Volcano Badge

no problem- but i think Handy gets a re-order
if he wants it.
Old 07-28-2010, 03:43 PM   #40
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

Can I edit? I basically just want to get rid of the rock slide part as I didn't know I'd run out. I guess Dusclops might just assume that he should do Future Sight anyway, if so, ignore this.
Old 07-29-2010, 09:22 AM   #41
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Round 8: *blip*

New Avatar Series

Spread the word, guys. Also, no problem Handy.

DEATH begins by slamming into the ground, disturbing the rubble of rocks and causing whatever was still standing after the Rock Slide to collapse. Not realizing Magmortar, in the meanwhile, had expended a significant amount of energy to teleport away, DEATH fires a beam of psychic energy up for unknown reasons. Magmortar chills for a bit, allowing himself to rest after that draining move, before firing a beam of fire energy up into the air, which disperses and heats up the battlefield. DEATH whips around after seeing the beam, and realizes that Magmortar was behind him pretty much the whole time.

Miss Douse: No health changes. Both used up large amounts of energy.

Mr. Boss: The Sunny Day is powering up the flames on the field, and there is a big pile of rocks. The two are 2-3 meters apart.

Old 07-29-2010, 04:25 PM   #42
Firewater
Volcano Badge

hm, let's see.

Smokescreen, back the hell up so it can't find you. then just chill out, dodge anything stronger than a Night Shade though, no 3 mover. If he Swaggers you, then um, Fire Spin the entire general area.
Old 07-30-2010, 01:46 AM   #43
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

Ominous Wind to blow the smokescreen back, as well as force the dodge. Follow with FC Shadow Ball, as he doesn't want to waste the three mover.
Old 07-31-2010, 08:53 AM   #44
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Round 9: COPY IS STRESSED

My little brother has the worst friend over right now. Spoiled, annoying, self-absorbed asshole. I apologize if my reffing is particularly hateful. Also, I found out recently that my reffings have been seriously flawed. I've been reffing everything less powerful than they should be, and I'm sorry.

Magmortar starts by emitting Smoke from his gun-arm and running as fast as he can backwards. DEATH will have none of this Screen, however, and takes a deep breath before emitting a purple, Ominous Wind. This blows pretty much all of the Smokescreen back into Magmortar's face, who uses Agility to dodge the attack. Magmortar then just chills in the smoke, but meanwhile, DEATH has been charging up A LAZAR an FC SHADOW BALL!!!111one!! growing it to massive proportions before firing it at the vulnerable Magmortar. SHABANG! Goes the Shadow Ball, dealing a major hit. The ghostly winds erupt from the ball, but dissipate by the time they reach DEATH. Luckily for Magmortar, the winds blow away the Smokescreen. DEATH shudders from poisoning.

Miss Douse: DEATH took light damage but used up some severe energy, a bit more than between 1/2 and 1/4s. Magmortar took crazy damage, a good bit above 1/4 health now. Energy use was light, though, and is a moderate bit below 1/2 health.

Mr. Boss: They are pretty far apart now, ~20 meters or so.

If I did something wrong, please tell me, because I am confused with reffings right now.

Old 07-31-2010, 11:21 AM   #45
Firewater
Volcano Badge

doesn't make sense- I mean if Magmortar is still attacking when the Omnious Wind is fired, how does he dodge it at all? And another thing, I figure that Omnious Wind is weaker than Night Shade, which is the strength of move at minimum that i told him to dodge...

So what I'm saying is that Magmortar shouldn't have dodged the Omnious Wind, because 1 he was in mid attack, and had no time to, and secondly, because the wind was weaker than what I told him to dodge... or something.
Old 07-31-2010, 11:33 AM   #46
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

I don't think I agree with the not dodging thing. With the smoke, Magmortar wouldn't have been able to see what attack was coming his way, only that it was an attack, so he would've dodged. Besides, I reckon it'd be difficult to work out if a move is stronger than a night shade or not when it's coming towards you at a speed, so I agree with Magmortar dodging to be on the safe side.
Old 07-31-2010, 11:46 AM   #47
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

I miscommunicated. I meant that Magmortar let out all of the smoke and THEN moved back, not at the same time. I thought that was what you meant. Also, like Handy said, I think someone would dodge to be on the safe side rather than take an attack if they were unsure.

Old 07-31-2010, 11:57 AM   #48
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

Shadow Punch into Psychic Wave.

Last edited by Handymankg2; 07-31-2010 at 12:01 PM.
Old 07-31-2010, 12:54 PM   #49
Firewater
Volcano Badge

hm, Mimic Shadow Ball, and use the strongest one you can manage after he's done with his attacks.
Old 07-31-2010, 07:42 PM   #50
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Round 10: We Cheat off the Other Person's Test And Get A B-

If Shadow Punch is ranged, tell me and I'll edit.

DEATH begins by swiftly crossing the field, charging Shadows in his fist, ready to Punch. Meanwhile, Magmortar has been recalling the last move DEATH used; Shadow Ball. As a grin crosses its face, it seems Magmortar has learned to Mimic Shadow Ball. By now, however, DEATH has reached Magmortar, and deals a good hit with its attack. DEATH follows with a Psychic Wave, the pink arc forcefully slamming into Magmortar and knocking him to the ground, dealing very good damage. Magmortar smiles, as if hiding his own secret, and gets up. He points his gun-arm at DEATH, who tilts his head questioningly. A small black ball forms just outside of the gun-arm, slowly growing bigger and bigger until reaching maximum size. DEATH, meanwhile, has been thinking "Oh holy mother-" and gets ready to dodge, since he knows the attack is coming. but suddenly a giant hand descends from the heavens. Muyo has interfered! Muyo's hand grabs DEATH and locks him in place because those are the rules of ASB and Muyo will have nobody disobeying retardidiot rules. The Shadow Ball reaches complete size and Magmortar fires his FC SHADOW BALL!!!111one1!! Causing a big supereffective boom and dealing very good damage to Magmortar as well, due to the winds emerging from the eruption. As the purple gases clear, it appears DEATH is still alive because of partial dodging, but shudders with poisoning and some extra poisoning because I forgot to mention it in some rounds. DEATH clings on to...life, however.

Miss Douse: Magmortar is really low on energy, and is somewhere between KO'd and 1/4s energy, maybe a few clicks lower. Health is really low too, and is barely hanging on in that respect. DEATH is a considerable bit above dead.

Mr. Boss: ...Nothing. Well, I guess the ghost winds put out some of the fires.

If Shadow Punch is ranged, then I need to edit Magmortar's health. Also, I don't blame Handy if he hates me.

Last edited by Copygoo; 07-31-2010 at 08:06 PM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL