UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 10-11-2009, 12:44 AM   #26
M. M.
Wai Hello Thar

Send a message via AIM to M. M. Send a message via MSN to M. M.
Get into the ditch to avoid the Mud Slap and then use Swagger to prevent it from using Toxic.
M. M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:34 AM   #27
Joshua
Rainbow Badge

Ralts begins the round by reaching down and scooping up some of the mud from her makeshift seat from before, and proceeds to sling it at Garnet. The Kabuto is attempting to waddle around like a Psyduck, and the mud slaps into his shell for a strange sound, but little damage, and the confused Pokemon ignores it.

Undaunted, Ralts begins to draw on potent poisonous powers, using her energies to summon and spit a Toxic at Garnet. However, the Kabuto somehow manages to waddle out of the way, still confused.

Ralts took no damage, used some energy.

Garnet took minor damage, used minor energy.

Attacks from the trainer who's Kabuto is waddling around like a Psyduck please.
Joshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 01:55 PM   #28
M. M.
Wai Hello Thar

Lol that was funny Joshua, anyway:

Garnet just take a deep breath and relax for a moment then try your best to capture Ralts in a Rock Tomb.
Old 10-12-2009, 06:22 AM   #29
Yougirasu
In Uguu we trust

While it's resting, go for the Toxic one more time. Should you avoid the rock tomb use Will-o-wisp, if not just relax. We'll need all the energy we can muster if it should hit.
Yougirasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:38 AM   #30
Yougirasu
In Uguu we trust

Bumping so the ref might notice.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:40 PM   #31
Joshua
Rainbow Badge

Apologies for delay.

Garnet stops his waddling for a moment as he seems to hear his trainer's commands, and as Ralts proceeds to try and call another Toxic, the fossil Pokemon pumps his energies into the earth, a Rock Tomb erupting around Ralts. The Toxic goop splats against the rocky prison, and Ralts simply stops to relax as ordered, while Garnet seems to return to his waddling.

Ralts took some damage (adjusting for Toxic damage I forgot about last round, sorry), used good energy.

Garnet took no damage, used good energy. He's not as confused anymore, but is still waddling around.

Attacks from Yougirasu please.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:16 AM   #32
Yougirasu
In Uguu we trust

Okay Ralts, here's the plan, wait as long as you dare before using Teleport to try and bring yourself to the far end of the ditch (close to Kabuto) and then fire off a Signal Beam.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:10 PM   #33
M. M.
Wai Hello Thar

Wait for it to burst out then sock it with a Skull Bash followed by an Ice Beam.
Old 10-20-2009, 08:28 AM   #34
Joshua
Rainbow Badge

Ralts sits patiently, entrapped in the Rocky Tomb as she obeys her trainer's orders. Time passes, and Ralts can't hear any offensive movements from outside, so she goes ahead with the plan, focusing on the area she had viewed before, and expends a large amount of energy to Teleport to the makeshift cleft at the end of the ditch, behind Garnet.

Garnet, at this point, hears noises behind him, and turns around to investigate, and is promptly greeted by a Signal Beam, the bug typed attack smacking him in the face for good damage, but also serves to clear up the remainder of his confusion.

Garnet's eyes glow white at this point, and the same aura begins to form over his armoured head. Dropping to all... six(?), Garnet motors along the grassy plain, his Skull Bashing into Ralts for heavy damage. As the psychic type recovers, Garnet fires off an Ice Beam, which strikes Ralts in the shoulder, which causes some mild freezing and very good damage. She cringes once again from Toxic, which is growing stronger.

Ralts took very heavy damage this round, plunging her under three quarters and a long way towards half, a few good attacks will drag her under half. Her energy use was very large, dropping her further under the half line but still a ways to go before critical.

Kabuto took good damage this round, dragging him under the halfway line. He used a very very large amount of energy this round, still a ways from half though.

Attacks from mewmaster007 please.
Old 10-20-2009, 05:15 PM   #35
M. M.
Wai Hello Thar

Start out with an Aqua Jet and then hit it with a Water Gun.
Old 10-20-2009, 05:52 PM   #36
Yougirasu
In Uguu we trust

Okay Ralts. Let's have some fun, since I don't quite know how this will turn out, use Ice Punch while it's using aqua jet and then follow it up with Swift.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:25 AM   #37
Joshua
Rainbow Badge

Garnet takes a few moments to regain his breath, while Ralts waits patiently for her opponent to make his move. After he has regained his breath, Garnet proceeds to turn around, and fire a powerful stream of water straight at the grassy ground, powering his Aqua Jet straight towards the Ralts.

Ralts, in response to her trainer's commands, charges icy energy to her fist, ready to swing. However, Garnet is moving along too fast, and Ralts is unable to swing in time as the almost 12 kilograms of fossil Pokemon slam into Ralts for very good damage.

Kabuto lands awkwardly on the grassy lawn, getting control of his center of gravity as Ralts rights herself. Both Pokemon turn around and let loose their respective attacks, the Water Gun blasting through the majority of the Swift stars to smash into Ralts for good damage. The remaining Swift stars strike at Garnet, who's rock type reduces the damage taken to minor. Ralts tremors as the Toxic tears through her system even more.

Ralts took a large amount of damage this round, dropping her under the half line in health. Her energy use was good, still a ways from critical.

Kabuto took minor damage, and used significant energy this round, a couple of good attacks will take him under the half line.

Old 10-23-2009, 10:16 AM   #38
Yougirasu
In Uguu we trust

Okay Ralts, I promise I'll make it easy for you next round. But for now, start off with a Thunderpunch (not sure on the amount of elec energy you have, but it should be enough for that) and then since the arena's really quite wet, use Mud Slap.
Old 10-24-2009, 09:00 AM   #39
M. M.
Wai Hello Thar

Screech to throw it off and then Rollout.
Old 10-29-2009, 03:56 PM   #40
Yougirasu
In Uguu we trust

Bumping, again.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:36 AM   #41
Joshua
Rainbow Badge

Major apologies for the delay.

Ralts begins by charging the remainder of her electrical energies to her fist, ready to charge straight at her fossil foe with her Thunderpunch. Garnet, however, doesn't like the idea of being walloped by thunderous powers, and so unleashes a devastating Screech, which wails throughout the arena. Ralts is understandly thrown about in shock, and the electricity fades from her fist as she loses concentration.

Ralts focuses back on the task on hand, crouching down and scooping up some mud from the wet soil beneath her. Garnet, however, in the meantime, has attempted to curl into a strange form of ball, and he begins a wonky sort of Rollout towards Ralts, who throws the Mud towards the oncoming Kabuto. However, due to the momentum of the moving fossil, all it does is make a Slapping sound, before Garnet slams into Ralts, knocking her down and dealing good damage in the process.

Ralts took good damage this round, used a very good amount of energy, which drops her just at the critical stage of energy. Her electrical energy is drained completely.

Kabuto took no damage, used very good energy, dropping him just under the half line on energy.

Attacks from mewmaster007 please.
Old 11-04-2009, 02:32 PM   #42
M. M.
Wai Hello Thar

Let's try out a simple and relaxing round. Use a single Earth Power and then get out of the way of attacks if you can.
B- Ref Grade
Old 11-04-2009, 05:22 PM   #43
Yougirasu
In Uguu we trust

Ralts, we're going to have to take things seriously easy now.
Kick it off with a Toxic and if you feel you have enough energy use a Confusion
Old 11-05-2009, 08:24 PM   #44
M. M.
Wai Hello Thar

I meant to say this in my post but I forgot:

I don't know if you planned on adding it to your next reffing but I think you forgot to apply Toxic last round, Joshua.
B- Ref Grade
Old 11-16-2009, 07:26 PM   #45
Joshua
Rainbow Badge

I am a terrible ref, so very sorry for the delays, again. Also, my apologies, I did forget Toxic last round, will add it in this round.

Ralts is still panting somewhat as the round begins, which gives Garnet the opening to begin to flood the ground beneath him again with ground typed energies. Ralts takes a few moments to channel poisonous energies, but it seems Garnet is just a tad faster, the Earth Power causing the lawn beneath Ralts to slam into her, sending her flying a few feet and dealing her some significant damage, her Toxic sent flying in the wrong direction.

Rising back to her feet, Ralts is still panting somewhat, as Garnet braces himself to dodge. Choosing to conserve her energy levels, the round comes to an end as Ralts screams from the resulting Toxic damage, and falls to one knee.

Ralts took major damage this round (adjusted for two Toxic damages), dropping her to just under the critical line of health. Her energy has been conserved a little bit, she's probably got enough juice left to wield maybe four good attacks or so.

Garnet avoided damage this round, leaving him a very good bit under the half way line. His energy use this round was significant, dragging him further under half.

Old 11-18-2009, 11:29 AM   #46
Yougirasu
In Uguu we trust

Well, I'd say that it's a very good job that I'm going first because I didn't notice that this thread had been updated, since I have a new job which meens loads of work now. Also, it's very good because I plan to do something very risky but hopefully the bad streak will end and with everything going on combined it should have a decent chance.

... Ralts, use Destiny Bond!

Spoiler: show
PASBL: TL3, 15W/8L/1D, 42 KO's, 95TP, 14.75 SP.

*Certified Ref. Grade: B-*

The Team of Yougi.
24 - 22
21 - 1
4 - 2
Old 11-18-2009, 09:44 PM   #47
M. M.
Wai Hello Thar

Swords Dance.
B- Ref Grade
Old 11-19-2009, 06:44 PM   #48
Yougirasu
In Uguu we trust

Quick question towards our ref, what happened to that future sight I ordered and you reffed as happening? It's been a large number of rounds since then and it just seemed to dissapear into limbo.

Spoiler: show
PASBL: TL3, 15W/8L/1D, 42 KO's, 95TP, 14.75 SP.

*Certified Ref. Grade: B-*

The Team of Yougi.
24 - 22
21 - 1
4 - 2
Old 11-25-2009, 08:22 AM   #49
Joshua
Rainbow Badge

... Dear God, that's terrible. Yougirasu, I am so sorry I forgot about that, I feel like I've done a terrible job reffing this for the two of you. Please accept my apologies, will explain how I've dealt with this problem at the end of the reffing.

Ralts, in desperation, pools her remaining energy to fool with the very threads of fate itself, collapsing to one knee in near exhaustion as she entwines her Destiny to Garnet's, effectively bonding them together. The Kabuto, in the meantime, has simply been dancing away with Swords, but it's all for naught it seems, as the round ends, and the Toxic spikes through Ralts' system once again, her scream chilling to the very bone as she trembles in agony, before collapsing to the ground, taken out.

Garnet watches his foe, before he feels a strange sensation in his body. Without warning, his eyes close, and he too slumps to the ground, KO'ed by the power of Destiny Bond.

Neither Ralts nor Garnet can continue to battle!

Right, so this is how we do things at this point. As mewmaster007 was the last trainer to order, he will now send out his second Pokemon. Yougirasu will send out his second and attack, mewmaster attacks, etc.

Note: I was going to have a delayed Future Sight arrive very late, but Destiny Bond seems to have made that pointless. It should have arrived in the middle of Garnet's 'Psyduck waddling', but I can't edit it in without changing the course of the round. Just pretend it arrived this round. Again, many apologies.
Old 11-25-2009, 08:51 PM   #50
M. M.
Wai Hello Thar

Draco, you're up.
B- Ref Grade

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL