UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 08-31-2009, 03:22 AM   #51
iAmDewgong
Rainbow Badge

Send a message via MSN to iAmDewgong
Could I get an update on my type energy reserves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosuser
Metagro├č: Male Beldum
Metagro├č is a totally metal dude. One day, Kuno's voice boomed out, "YOUR STRUGGLE TOTALLY MAKES YOU METAL." This benediction fueled Metagro├č' determination to keep struggling to the very end. In his neverending struggle to fulfill his destiny, Metagro├č sought out Morg for enlightenment. Morg looked with respect upon Metagro├č' tireless struggle and permitted him to train alongside his Magikarp. Now, Metagro├č has learned not to be mastered by its struggle, but to be the master of its Struggle.
iAmDewgong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 02:52 PM   #52
Amras.MG
Not sure if gone...

You have a Medium Charge Shadow Ball of Ghost energy left and no Bug Energy. Also, maybe 4 more uses of Faint Attack for Dark Energy. All others are at their max considering unfamiliarity.
Amras.MG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 02:57 PM   #53
iAmDewgong
Rainbow Badge

Thank you.

Light Screen the draining, Zorro. Then Psychic Blast x2.

Threemover.

Quote:
Metagro├č is a totally metal dude. One day, Kuno's voice boomed out, "YOUR STRUGGLE TOTALLY MAKES YOU METAL." This benediction fueled Metagro├č' determination to keep struggling to the very end. In his neverending struggle to fulfill his destiny, Metagro├č sought out Morg for enlightenment. Morg looked with respect upon Metagro├č' tireless struggle and permitted him to train alongside his Magikarp. Now, Metagro├č has learned not to be mastered by its struggle, but to be the master of its Struggle.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:08 PM   #54
Amras.MG
Not sure if gone...

Bronzor hastily sets up a Light Screen, which Turtwig then attempts to Giga Drain around, but the first one fails, so it cancels the second one as well, spending little energy. Bronzor then moves the Light Screen up and out of the way so as not to crack it, and unleashes a double Psychic blast, dealing lots of damage to Turtwig and sending it crashing down the steps. Turtwig attempts to get up, but slumps to the ground, KOed.

Turtwig is unable to battle! Salamencia, please send out your next Pokemon!

Bronzor used a boatload (HA) of energy, and is now bordering critical. No damage was taken, and he has an undamaged Light Screen to use.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:25 PM   #55
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

Send a message via Skype™ to Salamencia
Ok, I think it's time for Scyther's debut

Start out with a Swagger, then take its attacks, and if it's still able to fight, use X Scissor.

WF

Yes, I am online. No, I am not ASBing currently. WF takes priority, as it tends to take up less of my time.
Salamencia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 11:52 PM   #56
iAmDewgong
Rainbow Badge

Zorro, marvelous going. Seeing as you're almost dead I don't think you should be affected by the swagger. If you aren't, take a rest. If you are, however, Ancientpower x2.

Quote:
Old 09-03-2009, 09:34 PM   #57
Amras.MG
Not sure if gone...

A large mantis Pokemon, Scyther, appears on the battlefield in a flash of red light, and the battle continues! Scyther Swaggers haughtily at Bronzor, who is too pissed off to Rest, opting instead to rush at Scyther, hitting him with an Ancient Power for a lot of damage. Scyther then slashes Bronzor with an X-Scissor, before being hit by another Ancientpower, although that one wasn't as powerful as the first, as Bronzor faints from energy loss.

Bronzor is unable to battle!

Scyther took an excellent amount of damage, and his health is now a very nice chunk above half. Energy use wasn't too high, and isn't a problem at the moment.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:40 AM   #58
iAmDewgong
Rainbow Badge

Good going Zorro. Return, boy.

Elixir, rock the houses. Give your opponent a Charge Beam before sending over a well-timed Secret Power.

Also:

Elixir - Male Duskull, lvl 1

Elixir is a party boy. The reason for this is that he noticed that neither Elixirs or Ethers are in the stores. Thus, he decided that everyone should be able to get a little bit of Elixir! Hahah!

Special Training: SingStar

Every party needs music, and thus, Elixir can use Sing.

Quote:
Old 09-04-2009, 10:07 AM   #59
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

Great... Elixir can use Charge Beam... that's just more typespam to harrass me... (Note to self, Scyther needs a type change)

Ok Scyther, we'll fight dirty too. Light Screen to block the attacks, then Night Slash to fight back.

WF

Yes, I am online. No, I am not ASBing currently. WF takes priority, as it tends to take up less of my time.
Old 09-07-2009, 11:43 PM   #60
iAmDewgong
Rainbow Badge

Slight bump

Quote:
Old 09-11-2009, 08:12 PM   #61
Amras.MG
Not sure if gone...

The theme for today is QUICK REFFING YAY

Duskull is summoned out and quickly fires off a Charge Beam. Scyther, however, manages to erect a Light Screen, blocking both the Charge Beam and the next Secret Power. Scyther than uses Night Slash on Duskull for some very good damage.

Scyther took no damage and used a very good amount of energy. He has around 3 Night Slashes of Dark energy left. The Light Screen can take about a Thunderbolt worth of special energy before it cracks.

Duskull used a fairly large amount of energy and took a large amount of damage. Has about 4 Charge Beams of Electric energy left.

Salamencia, orders please.
Old 09-12-2009, 04:23 AM   #62
iAmDewgong
Rainbow Badge

Duskull is ethereal. Night Slash should like fly trough?

Quote:
Old 09-12-2009, 03:32 PM   #63
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

Quote:
Because of its sneaking nature, Duskull will be considered about 40% solid and visible when it is stationary. When it moves, its form becomes ethereal and harder to see and can pass through any object. This makes Duskull appear to teleport from one place to another. Duskull moves slightly faster than Gastly. Duskull is more likely to be hit by surprise physical attacks while he is stationary (about 50%).
Not necessarily, I'm not sure what attacks an ethereal ghost can perform either, so it might have had to gone solid. But MG, can we have some clarification?

Anyway, Scyther, orders are as follows. Move the Light Screen for an Air Slash, then Night Slash if it turns solid. Otherwise, another Air Slash. Try and keep behind your screen as much as possible.

WF

Last edited by Salamencia; 09-12-2009 at 03:37 PM.
Old 09-13-2009, 03:48 AM   #64
iAmDewgong
Rainbow Badge

I'll wait for MG before orders. Sorry for being bitchy Sal

Quote:
Old 09-13-2009, 08:07 AM   #65
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

There's no rush, MG's posted in the TA anyway, I just figured that my orders won't change really.

WF

Old 09-13-2009, 10:17 AM   #66
Amras.MG
Not sure if gone...

Night Slash coats the slashing-implement with Dark energy; it wouldn't matter if Duskull was ethereal or not because there is Dark energy involved.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:28 AM   #67
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amras.MG View Post
Night Slash coats the slashing-implement with Dark energy; it wouldn't matter if Duskull was ethereal or not because there is Dark energy involved.
I have to say I still agree with Dewgong on this, it should have at least avoided some of the damage.

WF

Old 09-13-2009, 11:30 AM   #68
Amras.MG
Not sure if gone...

Well, that 40% is also still a CHANCE. Doesn't mean it's going to happen exactly like that.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:34 AM   #69
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amras.MG View Post
Well, that 40% is also still a CHANCE. Doesn't mean it's going to happen exactly like that.
Is it? Doesn't sound like it, but I'll go with that for now... my orders remain the same.

WF

Old 09-14-2009, 10:24 AM   #70
iAmDewgong
Rainbow Badge

So reffing stays?

Quote:
Old 09-14-2009, 02:21 PM   #71
Amras.MG
Not sure if gone...

Indeed it does.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:41 AM   #72
iAmDewgong
Rainbow Badge

Faint Attack trough the screen, Dusk, and nail him. Then Sing.

Quote:
Old 09-16-2009, 07:08 PM   #73
Amras.MG
Not sure if gone...

Scyther uses Air Slash to hit Duskull for some good damage before Duskull tricks Scyther and manages to smash through his Light Screen, hitting Scyther for some okay damage. Duskull then starts to Sing, but is unable to get off the attack completely, as Scyther quickly Night Slashes him due to the ghost turning solid. Scyther does however, look drowzy... it will be easier for him to fall asleep in the future and reaction time is down.

Scyther used a very good amount of energy and took a mild hit. Has maybe 2 more Night Slashes of dark energy left.

Duskull used a good amount of energy and took a lot of damage, which is now approaching half quickly.

Dew, orders please.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:01 AM   #74
iAmDewgong
Rainbow Badge

Sing some more. If he is asleep, then Dream Eater. Confuse Ray if sing doesn't work.

Quote:
Old 09-17-2009, 10:52 AM   #75
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

Swagger straight off the bat to hopefully stop him singing. Then use Swords Dance, followed by Night Slash if he's solid, Air Slash if he isn't.

Potential 3-mover confirmed.

EDIT: I realised when I was looking through this battle to check if I'd used my 3-mover, my Turtwig set up a Stealth Rock. MG, can you factor in some damage on Elixir for that?

WF

Last edited by Salamencia; 09-17-2009 at 10:56 AM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL