UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 07-27-2009, 02:58 PM   #26
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

Send a message via Skype™ to Salamencia
Bumping for MG

WF

Yes, I am online. No, I am not ASBing currently. WF takes priority, as it tends to take up less of my time.
Salamencia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:42 PM   #27
Amras.MG
Not sure if gone...

o0 Usually the wait is about 3 days before a bump, not 24 hours XD

Turtwig starts to climb up the stairs, the little dino that could, and fires an Energy Ball at Bronzor. Bronzor gets a moderate hit due to resistance and Calm Mindage, and fires two boosted Signal Beams at Turtwig, dealing massive damage.

Turtwig used a good amount of energy, but still has quite a ways to go before it hits half. Health took a big hit, and he's now just a little above half in that regard.

Bronzor took a good hit, but health has a ways to go before becoming a concern. Energy use was very large, and is now a chunk over a Hyper Beam away from half. However, he's now out of Bug energy. All boosts are still in effect.

iamdewgong, orders please.

Last edited by Amras.MG; 07-27-2009 at 05:15 PM.
Amras.MG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 05:20 PM   #28
iAmDewgong
Rainbow Badge

Send a message via MSN to iAmDewgong
Flash Cannon his arse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosuser
Metagro├č: Male Beldum
Metagro├č is a totally metal dude. One day, Kuno's voice boomed out, "YOUR STRUGGLE TOTALLY MAKES YOU METAL." This benediction fueled Metagro├č' determination to keep struggling to the very end. In his neverending struggle to fulfill his destiny, Metagro├č sought out Morg for enlightenment. Morg looked with respect upon Metagro├č' tireless struggle and permitted him to train alongside his Magikarp. Now, Metagro├č has learned not to be mastered by its struggle, but to be the master of its Struggle.
iAmDewgong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 05:26 PM   #29
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amras.MG View Post
o0 Usually the wait is about 3 days before a bump, not 24 hours XD
Depends on the bumper.

Ok Turtwig, set up a Light Screen, then get closer to Bronzor and Giga Drain it, we'll knock it out by energy loss.

WF

Yes, I am online. No, I am not ASBing currently. WF takes priority, as it tends to take up less of my time.
Old 07-29-2009, 05:04 PM   #30
Amras.MG
Not sure if gone...

Bronzor charges up a Flash Cannon and fires it at Turtwig, who just manages to erect a Light Screen in time to block the attack. The Screen holds, and Turtwig grins evilly before using a Giga Drain on Bronzor. Although the attack is dampened by type resistances, it still manages to steal some energy and a small amount of damage.

Turtwig used a good amount of energy since the Giga Drain didn't completely counteract the Light Screen, and took no damage. The Light Screen can take maybe two more special attacks.

Bronzor used a moderate amount of energy once you factor in the Giga Drain. Health took a small dent. Energy is still a good chunk above half. Boosts are still in effect.

Salamencia, orders please.
Old 07-29-2009, 05:26 PM   #31
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

Fire a Leech Seed from behind the screen. If it comes in close, use Crunch, otherwise Synthesis.

WF

Old 08-01-2009, 02:14 PM   #32
iAmDewgong
Rainbow Badge

Thank you for patience guys.

Take the seeds and then Rollout to get them away, beat the crap out of the screen and nail him. Then give it a Hypnosis.

Quote:
Metagro├č is a totally metal dude. One day, Kuno's voice boomed out, "YOUR STRUGGLE TOTALLY MAKES YOU METAL." This benediction fueled Metagro├č' determination to keep struggling to the very end. In his neverending struggle to fulfill his destiny, Metagro├č sought out Morg for enlightenment. Morg looked with respect upon Metagro├č' tireless struggle and permitted him to train alongside his Magikarp. Now, Metagro├č has learned not to be mastered by its struggle, but to be the master of its Struggle.
Old 08-02-2009, 11:19 PM   #33
Amras.MG
Not sure if gone...

Bronzor just floats there as he is Leech Seeded by his opponent, before lowering himself to the ground and Rollouting towards Turtwig. The seeds, which didn't have enough time to completely latch on, are scraped off by the combination of Rollout and the hard wooden floor, and shrivel up, dead. Bronzor continues his extremely awkward Rollout straight through the Light Screen, shattering it like the pane of glass it is before hitting Turtwig for some mild damage. Turtwig grumbles and Crunches on Bronzor right before the steel mon gives it a taste of close range Hypnosis, sending Turtwig to dreamy land.

Bronzor used a good amount of energy and took a pretty good hit. Health and energy are still above half.

Turtwig is now asleep and used a good amount of energy. He took a small hit, and health is still above half (like energy). Neither Pokemon has much of a lead over the other.

Dew, orders please.
Old 08-03-2009, 03:10 PM   #34
iAmDewgong
Rainbow Badge

FC Shadow Ball. Then, if things get dangerous, Agility to dodge. If not, Psychic Blast.

Quote:
Old 08-03-2009, 03:58 PM   #35
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

Energy Ball to disrupt the Shadow Ball, then take the Psychic Blast and Crunch him. If you don't have enough Dark energy, then replace it with Giga Drain.

WF

Old 08-04-2009, 07:34 PM   #36
Amras.MG
Not sure if gone...

Bronzor floats over the sleeping Turtwig, and begins to Fully Charge a Shadow Ball, which he then promptly fires at Turtwig, who screams as he wakes up to massive damage being taken. Turtwig rises to his feet only to be hit by a Psychic wave, dealing some more good damage. Turtwig, super pissed off by this point, rushes over to Bronzor and Crunches him for some very good damage... it looks like that attack was critical in nature! Bronzor floats back, looking pleased with himself, although very tired.

Bronzor took a very good hit, and health is now at around half. Energy use was very high, and has dipped a good chunk below half.

Turtwig took massive damage, and is currently well into his second half of health, leaving maybe a Hyperbeam's worth left. Energy use was low, thanks to the sleepingness, but unfortunately he is now out of Dark energy.

Old 08-04-2009, 10:30 PM   #37
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

Ok Turtwig, Rock Smash on Bronzor, then Giga Drain.

WF

Old 08-05-2009, 05:36 AM   #38
iAmDewgong
Rainbow Badge

Superb going, Zorro. When he comes in to smash you, use his momentum and add some more with you're Psychic powers to throw him overboard again. If it for some reason doesn't work, try again. If it works, give it a Psychic Blast if you see him.

Quote:

Last edited by iAmDewgong; 08-06-2009 at 04:43 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:56 PM   #39
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

Bump for MG.

WF

Old 08-08-2009, 10:37 AM   #40
Amras.MG
Not sure if gone...

Sorry about shortness guys, really sick, and I can't focus very well.

Turtwig begins to charge at Bronzor, preparing to Smash his face like a Rock, and manages to hit his opponent due to Bronzor's increased weight from the previous Iron Defense. The attack deals little damage though, and Bronzor just glows and tosses Turtwig into the water again with Psychic.

Turtwig took little damage, and is pissed off. Energy use was minimal.

Bronzor used a good amount of energy and took a small amount of damage.

iamdew, orders please.
Old 08-10-2009, 06:51 PM   #41
Amras.MG
Not sure if gone...

Salamencia, you're technically in the DQ zone right now, so I suggest posting unless dew is feeling particularly nice.
Old 08-10-2009, 08:14 PM   #42
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

It's Dew's turn to order... and he's away until the 18th according to his TA post.

WF

Old 08-10-2009, 10:25 PM   #43
Amras.MG
Not sure if gone...

Ahhhh XD, got confused because of your post above mine. Pay no attention to the silly ol ref. *whistles*
Old 08-13-2009, 02:29 PM   #44
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

Heads up on my absence, just for convenience, I'm out from Friday until the 29th. Link to TA post

WF

Old 08-16-2009, 10:31 AM   #45
iAmDewgong
Rainbow Badge

Oh hai. Thanks for not DQing me. I'll have time to think on my orders a bit, it seems.

Quote:
Old 08-21-2009, 05:05 PM   #46
Amras.MG
Not sure if gone...

Dew, you still need to post in the next 24 hours, or I'm letting Salamencia free round you. Just because he's gone doesn't mean you get more time to think about orders; you have a DQ to stay in.
Old 08-23-2009, 07:14 AM   #47
iAmDewgong
Rainbow Badge

Good point.

Flash Cannon, Psychic Blast. If he comes up, that is.

Quote:
Old 08-29-2009, 05:29 PM   #48
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

Ok, the water is really getting old, so Turtwig, find the hole you used earlier, and climb back into the ship, then go up to the deck and erect a Light Screen to block the attacks.

WF

Old 08-30-2009, 05:30 PM   #49
Amras.MG
Not sure if gone...

Turtwig climbs up through the hole and back up through the ship, pausing to erect a Light Screen before it moves onto the deck. Bronzor quickly fires off a Flash Cannon and Psychic Blast, the latter of which cracks the Light Screen.

Turtwig still has slightly less than a Hyper Beam of health left, but energy use was fairly high, placing him at right about half there.

Bronzor used a very high amount of energy, and took no damage. Energy is now a very good chunk below half, but is still closer to half than none.

Old 08-30-2009, 07:00 PM   #50
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

Giga Drain twice.

WF

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL