UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 07-29-2009, 10:00 AM   #26
Insidious_Dreamer
Marsh Badge

Send a message via AIM to Insidious_Dreamer Send a message via MSN to Insidious_Dreamer
Staying within that DQ limit.... even though Jeri is awol...

Lili that darned dragon is not going to pull a fast one on you - Substitute and then Ice Beam her face.

Looks like I might be here to stay...

PASBL Trainer Level: 4 | 26-12-8 | 77 KO's | 199 TP | 0 SP
PASBL Referee (C+)
| Squad | League Table |

[.:Badges:.]
Reffing Badge
Onslaught Badge
Insidious_Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:53 AM   #27
Muyotwo
Dominator of Bike Levels

awol- away without leave

Jeri- has posted in trainer absences, stating he will be away for the week.

Therefore, he has leave until Austalian Sunday.

Appreciate you sticking to the DQ limit though.
Muyotwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:09 AM   #28
Insidious_Dreamer
Marsh Badge

Send a message via AIM to Insidious_Dreamer Send a message via MSN to Insidious_Dreamer
Yeah, I meant it to mean that I had seen the post he'd made and for some reason I used awol, rather than camping

PASBL Referee (C+)
| Squad | League Table |

Reffing Badge
Onslaught Badge
Old 07-29-2009, 11:07 PM   #29
Jerichi
本✚能

Round Eight - I am neither AWOL or camping. And unfortunately I have returned early.
Koi: Feeling quite confident after a successful last round, Tita gets a jump on her foe with another flap of her powerful (and somewhat ironically aproportionate) wings. The resulting gust seems to Cut the Air with a slicing blast. In response, Lili focuses, and suddenly, there seems to be two Lilis! Expending a -lot- of energy, she manages to create a double, a Substitute, if you will, to do some of the battling for her. Tita seems to take no notice of this, however, as she continues her attack unflinchingly, which the Substitute takes with little issue.

Koi: Not done quite yet, Tita swoops down upon Sub-Lili, sending a pulse of Thunder Waves upon the fake Lombre's form. Even after a significant dose of the waves, Sub-Lili seems unaffected. With Tita busy at her futile attempt at locking up the Sub, the real Lili is free to relay the orders for an Ice Beam. The double responds accordingly, popping a frosty beam into the dragon's chest. A small patch of ice forms, but the moment it appears, it already begins to melt from the heat coming from the Dragon's fiery body.

At the end of the round...

Pupurin: Decent energy use from Tita. She also took a solid hit, dropping under half by a good bit.

Pupurin: Lili burned a huge amount of energy in siphoning some off for her Sub and creating the Sub itself. Once the sub is gone, she'll have to conserve her energy to beat the Dragon, provided the Sub's energy goes to waste.
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:31 PM   #30
Muyotwo
Dominator of Bike Levels

Bump =D
Old 08-02-2009, 08:53 AM   #31
Insidious_Dreamer
Marsh Badge

Sorry Muyo, would've posted by thought against posting when too tired on Friday night, and took the gf to lovely romantic places all over the weekend - shopping malls!

Lili, darling, make him whack that sub with a Swagger, and then as he's hitting it, get him while he's off guard with a Secret Power

PASBL Referee (C+)
| Squad | League Table |

Reffing Badge
Onslaught Badge
Old 08-02-2009, 07:03 PM   #32
Muyotwo
Dominator of Bike Levels

Since Lili is kindly going out of her way to goad you into attacking, Tita, please feel free. Fire Blast the substitute into oblivion. Seeing the offending opponent disappear in a giant ball of flame should alleviate your anger issues. Relax the remainder of the round.
Old 08-02-2009, 10:11 PM   #33
Jerichi
本✚能

Round Nine
Koi: Hoping to provoke her foe, Lili orders her Sub to Swagger about a bit to show off her cocky side. As such, the Sub begins to shake and gesture. Tita clearly seems offended by the lilypad's taunts and offensive movements, and draws in close.

Quark: Not like you really have to provoke Muyo's 'mon to attack.

Koi: Though I_D's orders seem to imply that Lili-Prime is the one doing the Secret Powering, Substitute's guidelines say differently, forcing her to relay the orders to the Sub. The copy begins to gather the small beam, but before it can get very far, the massive red dragon looms over her, and with a stream of solid, splaying flame, stops her sort. The gigantic Fire Blast effectively serves its purpose, dispatching the fake with little waste, a few flames trailing past once the sub fades.

Pupurin: Technically, no energy use for Lily, but she's already looking extremely drained. She's still panting a bit but isn't feeling too awful with the Sub doing stuff for her. No damage though?

Pupurin: Tita used a significant energy and is pushing into the last portion of her energy. The good thing is, however, she's been using a lot of 1-movers, so she'll be sticking around a bit longer than her foe.
Old 08-03-2009, 03:59 AM   #34
Muyotwo
Dominator of Bike Levels

Initiative is a wonderful thing.

Tita, Thunder Wave, then keep your distance.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:00 AM   #35
Insidious_Dreamer
Marsh Badge

Hmm, bugger, I was sure the secret power would go off after he'd gone and destroyed my clone.

Lili, Swords Dance. That'll stop that silly paralysis.

PASBL Referee (C+)
| Squad | League Table |

Reffing Badge
Onslaught Badge
Old 08-03-2009, 05:20 PM   #36
Jerichi
本✚能

Round Ten - Not really since the tired Tita takes time to start the blast.
Koi: Tita, before taking ten, takes time to transfix her troublesome competitor. She releases a Thunder Wave, tenuring the plant in tingling tendrils. As the throbs of thunder try to trigger terrible paralysis, Lili reacts with a twirling twist, fighting the electric bolts with a Swords Dance. While she feels toned, it doesn't deter the tormenting status. Tita, satisfied, takes time out to collect herself.

Quark: This reffing is brought to you by the letter T.

Pupurin: Tita used a fair amount of Electrical energy but had another nice, relaxing round.

Pupurin: Lili used moderate energy, got a moderate boost, and is afflicted with moderate paralysis.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:18 AM   #37
Muyotwo
Dominator of Bike Levels

Chariot BUMP!
Old 08-07-2009, 09:20 AM   #38
Insidious_Dreamer
Marsh Badge

Dangit, Muyo's bumping me within the DQ limit... He's must be eager for the win. Not happening just yet though....

Lili, Hail. If it comes close, Facade, otherwise, Icy Wind

PASBL Referee (C+)
| Squad | League Table |

Reffing Badge
Onslaught Badge
Old 08-07-2009, 08:48 PM   #39
Muyotwo
Dominator of Bike Levels

The concept of "Bump" is to move a thread to the first page when it has moved to page 2+ to aid the desired respondent in finding the thread.

Tita, our lazy opponent fails to realize that one use of Hail does practically diddly. Hang out until she uses Icy Wind, then blow it back at her with an Air Cutter. Never rely on wind to reach a winged opponent.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:57 PM   #40
Jerichi
本✚能

Round Eleven
Koi: Lili start the round by once again dipping into her Ice reserves, chucking an orb of Ice energy skyward in order to summon some Hail. The ball enters one of the clouds and... does practically nothing. The cloud seems to expand a little and merge with one nearby, but aside from that, it seems entirely ineffectual. Lili frowns a bit, that clearly not what she was hoping for. Regardless, she shrugs, moving on to her next attack. Inhaling, she pulls another chunk from her slowly dwindling Ice reserves for an Icy Wind. Tita will have none of that nonsense, however, as she counters with an Air Cutter. The small pockets of wind effectively cut through the icy blast, delivering a solid hit upon Lili in the process.

Pupurin: Yet another one-mover for Tita has left her feeling fairly refreshed, despite being pretty tired overall.

Pupurin: Some of Lili's paralysis has worn off, but she'll still be somewhat slowed. Energy use was pretty good and she's still feeling a bit drained overall. She also took a nice hit, but isn't too close to half just yet, though definitely a ways from full.
Old 08-07-2009, 09:29 PM   #41
Muyotwo
Dominator of Bike Levels

Excellent work, Tita. Keep your distance in the air to be above any physical retaliation she may want to visit upon you and rain down a Thunderbolt onto her. Follow up with an Ominous Wind.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:05 AM   #42
Insidious_Dreamer
Marsh Badge

It should be going down fairly soon, Lili. Agility of the extended, Muyo-style. Hail afterwards.

Ah, indeed that is what the 'bump' is for. I have all my most important threads as subscriptions - my UserCP is as far as I ever have to look... lol

PASBL Referee (C+)
| Squad | League Table |

Reffing Badge
Onslaught Badge
Old 08-10-2009, 06:13 AM   #43
Jerichi
本✚能

Round Twelve
Koi: Tapping into her thunderous abilities, Tita releases another blast of negative charge, this one packing enough amperage to be considered a Thunderbolt. Lili doesn't stick around, though, scooting out of the way despite not having much Agility, evading most of the bolt but getting shocked by arcing electricity. She continues her little shuffle backwards, trying her best not to fall as she awkwardly bounces in reverse. Tita notices this strategy swiping, raising a proverbial eyebrow as she continues by flapping her wings. From her oddly sized avian appendages a ghostly, Ominous Wind is blown towards Lili. The Lombre tries her best to evade the ghastly gale, but only ends up being hit in the side by the gust, pushing her onto her back. She recovers without much problem, not exactly expecting that, but regardless, continues with her orders. Gathering another ball of ice, she chucks in into the clouds above. The previously plumped cloud above suddenly expands again as the ice enters it, and slowly, begins to produce small droplets of rain. After a short moment, this rain begins to crystallize, until becoming small pellets of Hail raining down upon the grassy field. Though Tita doesn't feel particularly comfortable, this proves to be a double-edged sword, as nothing about Lili's biology is particularly resistant to this meteorological assault.

Pupurin: Some solid energy use for Tita, as well as some passive Hail damage.

Pupurin: Lili used a good chunk of energy with that extended Agility, taking some solid damage. Paralysis has worn off.
Old 08-10-2009, 09:39 AM   #44
Insidious_Dreamer
Marsh Badge

Flash, Hidden Power

PASBL Referee (C+)
| Squad | League Table |

Reffing Badge
Onslaught Badge
Old 08-10-2009, 10:00 AM   #45
Muyotwo
Dominator of Bike Levels

Close your eyes, then interrupt the Hidden Power goingson with Earthquake.
Old 08-10-2009, 08:38 PM   #46
Jerichi
本✚能

Round Thirteen - Bonus reffing for being such fast posters! You should feel good about yourselves!
Koi: Using the strange ability for many Grass-types to essentially reverse-photosynthesize, Lili begins to glow briefly. Anticipating what's coming next, Tita immediately snaps her eyes shut, not wanting to directly witness the upcoming event. Surely enough, Lili releases a bright Flash of sparkling light, which would be quite effective to blind Nina if she hadn't closed her eyes in preparation. As the light fades, Lili begins her next attack, but Nina seems to foresee this as well, lifting herself off the ground a short ways. Just as Lili begins to charge her Hidden Power, Nina drops to the ground with great force, causing an Earthquake to rock the field. Lili quickly loses her balance, stumbling forward and haphazardly firing her attack into the ground.

Pupurin: Tita used solid energy.

Pupurin: Lili is looking worn out and is beginning to pant again. She doesn't have a lot left in her tanks and KOing the dragon through conventional means may be a bit difficult.

Last edited by Jerichi; 08-11-2009 at 06:09 AM.
Old 08-11-2009, 02:31 AM   #47
Muyotwo
Dominator of Bike Levels

Thanks for using solid energy on Tita's behalf, Nina.

How's Tita doing on energy?
Old 08-11-2009, 06:07 AM   #48
Jerichi
本✚能

I apologize profusely for the mix-up, Tita.

And she's nearing the ends of her energy, she can't KO Lili through health without SE at the moment but she can get close.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:15 AM   #49
Muyotwo
Dominator of Bike Levels

Excellent work, Tita, just keep your distance in the air.

Zero move combo, going first. S'right.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:32 AM   #50
Insidious_Dreamer
Marsh Badge

Yo Jeri, easy round for you. Since Tita's not interested in attacking you as she's too scared she's gonna use up that last little bit of energy she has and faint. Let's make it a little harder for her, Lili, Synthesis!

PASBL Referee (C+)
| Squad | League Table |

Reffing Badge
Onslaught Badge

Last edited by Insidious_Dreamer; 08-12-2009 at 10:54 AM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL