UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 07-29-2009, 10:13 AM   #26
Insidious_Dreamer
Marsh Badge

Send a message via AIM to Insidious_Dreamer Send a message via MSN to Insidious_Dreamer
Bulbasaur Round 4: Muyo Tactics

lol, I only made that remark since he's fighting to keep the gym match I have with Weebs atm, but he fails to ref at any decent speed and it's kinda frustrating for me...

To begin with in this round, Omicron starts spending a heap of energy in a Charge Beam and sends it on it's crackling way towards the little Misdreavus. Of course, when there is a Muyo match, everyone watches the fight coz that's normal and what we do is we copy Muyo tactics in our own matches, though I fail to see how using the Reflect (Wall) was his idea unless it came from the 4x weakness z0mg thread. This is what happens, and with a bunch of energy spent to create the golden shield, the Beam is rebounded off the wall, dissolving it upon rebound completion - it gives no benefit to the Baltoy and the reflected attack doesn't hit it's owner (darn RNG). With no shield to block the Psybeam, Mable moves in a more Agility-like fashion in order to dodge the psychic attack, but manages to not quite be fast enough from that last attack and gets half hit, landing on the ground. She gets back up, but is clearly battered.

Mable took that glancing blow and is close to her half-health, but not quite. Energy was large, well passed the decent way into the first half mark. Omicron took no damage fortunately and is at last round in that regard. Energy was not as large as the opponent's, but just past that decent mark into the first half.

Looks like I might be here to stay...

PASBL Trainer Level: 4 | 26-12-8 | 77 KO's | 199 TP | 0 SP
PASBL Referee (C+)
| Squad | League Table |

[.:Badges:.]
Reffing Badge
Onslaught Badge

Last edited by Insidious_Dreamer; 07-31-2009 at 10:25 AM.
Insidious_Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 05:44 AM   #27
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

Send a message via AIM to Handymankg2 Send a message via MSN to Handymankg2 Send a message via Skype™ to Handymankg2
Reflect Wall should of reflected the charge beam. Even if it makes no difference to the battle, it would still be nice to see.
Handymankg2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 10:26 AM   #28
Insidious_Dreamer
Marsh Badge

Send a message via AIM to Insidious_Dreamer Send a message via MSN to Insidious_Dreamer
Oh right, lol silly me.. Thanks handyman

PASBL Referee (C+)
| Squad | League Table |

Reffing Badge
Onslaught Badge
Old 08-10-2009, 02:27 PM   #29
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

Send a message via AIM to Handymankg2 Send a message via MSN to Handymankg2 Send a message via Skype™ to Handymankg2
Confuse Ray, hopefully it will hit this time. Follow with some Toxic.
Old 08-10-2009, 02:38 PM   #30
Lonely Cubone
Gee, Brain...

Send a message via MSN to Lonely Cubone
Close your eyes during the Confuse Ray. When you feel the Toxic on you, open them again and then FC Shadow Ball.

Sorry.
Lonely Cubone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 11:35 AM   #31
Insidious_Dreamer
Marsh Badge

Bulbasaur Round 5: Frustrated As Hell

Mable starts with a Confuse Ray, but finds that it's a little difficult to get it to work when the darn Baltoy is closing its eyes. The Ghost-types gives it up, frustrated as hell and spits a Toxic muck all over the Ground/Psychic-type. This alerts it to open it's eyes again and go for the FC Shadow Ball approach. The ball of Ghost-ly proportions, size and shape appears and is released, canning the Misdreavus something fierce. Rolling backwards through the air she hangs on, by the skin of her non-ethereal body.

Mableis seriously pissed and has barely any, if any at all, health left. Energy is so totally fine in comparison, it's not worth mentioning. Omicron took no damage, will feel that Toxic soon, and it's energy level is creeping up on the halfway mark.

PASBL Referee (C+)
| Squad | League Table |

Reffing Badge
Onslaught Badge
Old 08-12-2009, 12:50 PM   #32
Lonely Cubone
Gee, Brain...

I must have been in a real bad mood when I ordered that. Sorry Mr. Handy.

Finish her with a Psybeam, then take a break Omi.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:48 AM   #33
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

Destiny Bond.
Old 08-21-2009, 10:21 AM   #34
Insidious_Dreamer
Marsh Badge

Bulbasaur Round 6: Into Submission

As Mable prepares a Destiny Bond, Omicron sends out waves of Psy-energy and the pulsating feel of them forces the Misdreavus into submission.

Mable is unable to battle! Ur next 'mon please handy.

Omicron took no damage this round apart from the Toxic damage which puts him well into his first half. Energy past halfway now.

PASBL Referee (C+)
| Squad | League Table |

Reffing Badge
Onslaught Badge
Old 08-21-2009, 10:53 AM   #35
Lonely Cubone
Gee, Brain...

*Insert Phew here*
Old 08-21-2009, 01:35 PM   #36
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

Damn. Posting to say I've seen, orders to come soon.
Old 08-22-2009, 11:49 AM   #37
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

Walter, come on out. Use Water Sport to get the arena wet, then freeze Omicron with an Ice Beam. Hopefully the water will enhance the freezing.
Old 08-22-2009, 02:12 PM   #38
Lonely Cubone
Gee, Brain...

I was hoping you'd go for Wailmer next, he's awesome.

You can afford to take the hit Omi, just take advantage of the worsening Poison with a Facade.
Old 08-24-2009, 07:53 AM   #39
Insidious_Dreamer
Marsh Badge

Bulbasaur Round 7: A Wailmer Of A TIme

Not sure how a Wailmer is gonna fair on the Clay arena, but it seems you have an answer for this already...

Walter is named by losing the 'im' and adding 't'. He is the replacement for the recent Mable, and the match continues with his arrival on the scene. Almost as soon as he gets out on the field does he cover it in water with a Water Sport, having a Wailmer of a time doing it. He then takes his eyes off the ground and into something else Ground-like, his opponent. He doesn't like the floating target and spits out an Ice Beam. Omicron take the hit like a ..... an 'it' (genderless sucks for finding the right words) and finds that he can't move now he's totally frozen over.

Omicron took a serious hit this round and is now a good bit into its second half, including Toxic damage. Energy basically wasn't used. Walter is fighting-fit and has only used a good bit of energy. No damage as of yet.

PASBL Referee (C+)
| Squad | League Table |

Reffing Badge
Onslaught Badge
Old 08-24-2009, 09:46 AM   #40
Lonely Cubone
Gee, Brain...

Oh super.

Have a go at Rapid Spinning your way out of the Ice. Whether or not that works, lets have a Sunny Day.
Old 08-24-2009, 09:57 AM   #41
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

Blast him away with Hydro Pump as soon as he finishes his Rapid Spin. Rain Dance to counter his sunny day.
Old 08-26-2009, 10:49 AM   #42
Insidious_Dreamer
Marsh Badge

Bulbasaur Round 8: Wreck Havoc

Had to happen, LC... you took a head-on attack that always freezes when it hits. Pity my rng screwed you over with the full-body freeze.... sorry about that.... still hilarious though....

Omicron spins like crazy to try and get rid of the ice encasing it at the moment. Even though it does sort of melt the ice somewhat, the Rapid Spin definitely doesn't free it from its cage and allows the Wailmer to wreck havoc on it with a Hydro Pump which does the ob the Rapid Spin had started and melts the rest of the ice. The Ground/Psychic-type takes a feffload of damage, and stays floating. Save me from writing much, a Sunny Day from one end and a Rain Dance from the other. Nothing changes in the weather for the match. The Baltoy glows purple.

Omicron doesn't want to take any more hits at all, the Toxic hasn't killed him yet. Energy is fine in comparison. Walter used a good deal of energy and is a decent way into his first half. He took no damage this round.

PASBL Referee (C+)
| Squad | League Table |

Reffing Badge
Onslaught Badge
Old 08-26-2009, 12:27 PM   #43
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

Icy Wind. Hopefully with the fact you're soaking wet and the fact it's super effective it will finish you. Use a Water Pulse if it doesn't finish it.
Old 08-26-2009, 03:06 PM   #44
Lonely Cubone
Gee, Brain...

Light Screen to block the attacks and then use Explosion.

Hands up who didn't see that coming.
Old 08-26-2009, 03:14 PM   #45
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

*Puts hand up* I should really check movesets before ordering.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:11 AM   #46
Insidious_Dreamer
Marsh Badge

Bulbasaur Round 9: BOOM

*Puts hand up* Only to join the club, though. Of course I saw that coming. I've seen to much ASB, lol. Funfun...

Walter goes with a Icy Wind, only to have it marred by a Light Screen from the waning Baltoy. Angered, the Wailmer tries a Water Pulse and it also gets chewed up by the screen, though it disappears soon after that attack leaving Omicron free to do its worst. Which is, of course an Explosion. Yep, that's right, BOOM! The result is a dead Baltoy, but I think we knew that. The Water-type is hurting bad.

Omicron is unable to battle! Ur next, please LC...

Walter is now well into the first half of health from that bang. Energy usage was high again, heading for well into the first half.

PASBL Referee (C+)
| Squad | League Table |

Reffing Badge
Onslaught Badge
Old 08-28-2009, 11:47 AM   #47
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

Come on LC...send out Cubone or Gligar...you know you want too...
Old 09-02-2009, 05:19 AM   #48
Lonely Cubone
Gee, Brain...

This match is so old I don't even own a third of my original squad.

Omicron, another great job, return.

Elvis, lets return this blubbermouth to sender! (Male Level 2 Nidorino)

Being on land, it'll have a bit of trouble avoiding our attacks Elvis, so lets soften him up with a Horn Attack and then a Poison Jab for starters.
Old 09-02-2009, 05:29 AM   #49
Handymankg2
It's the yearly visit!

I think I own two of my current squad still. xD

I know the water isn't particullary deep, but you can still manage a Dive to dodge the horn attack, right? While underwater, Whirlpool the Nidorino.
Old 09-02-2009, 11:09 AM   #50
Insidious_Dreamer
Marsh Badge

Bulbasaur Round 10: Elvis Has Returned!

Elvis has returned! The king of rock has graced us with his presence today! Will he sing us one of his all-time favs? NO. He's a Nidorino, and their singing is beyond reparable.

Starting with a Horn Attack, the 'rino gets in first for some good damage. That large overgrown, ridiculously heavy Wailmer didn't really know what hit him. The attack wasn't so strong though and the Water-type can still go on. Where is the water in a Clay arena? I don't know, but even though the animé has shown Whirlpool a plethora of times with Dawn's Piplup, I am forced to go by the Site's descript which details the 'mon swimming around them in circles, something the Wailmer can't do in a Clay arena... Thus, the Poison-type gets full reign over how he performs his next move. And it's a Poison Jab, the attack not actually poisoning, but dealing some good damage as the horn of the 'rino is ploughed into the side of the tough-skinned Walter for a second time.

Walter took some strong damage this round, past the halfway mark from those two attacks. Energy is wasn't really used much. Elvis used a good deal of energy and is a good way into his first half. He took no damage and is on perfect still.

PASBL Referee (C+)
| Squad | League Table |

Reffing Badge
Onslaught Badge

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL