UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL > Suggestions and Inquiries

Old 03-31-2009, 09:43 AM   #1
iAmDewgong
Rainbow Badge

Send a message via MSN to iAmDewgong
2nd Squad-question

As the newbie I am, I have yet to have a match. Therefore, I believe I could change my squad around as I want to...? Since I can't see how it would affect anything.

If not, I want to restart xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosuser
Metagro├č: Male Beldum
Metagro├č is a totally metal dude. One day, Kuno's voice boomed out, "YOUR STRUGGLE TOTALLY MAKES YOU METAL." This benediction fueled Metagro├č' determination to keep struggling to the very end. In his neverending struggle to fulfill his destiny, Metagro├č sought out Morg for enlightenment. Morg looked with respect upon Metagro├č' tireless struggle and permitted him to train alongside his Magikarp. Now, Metagro├č has learned not to be mastered by its struggle, but to be the master of its Struggle.
iAmDewgong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 09:57 AM   #2
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Your allowed to drop pokemon and pick pokemon up whenever you want, however if you have a match with a squad you can't bring in the new team untill your next match ;)
Treepandaone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:12 AM   #3
iAmDewgong
Rainbow Badge

Cyndaquil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treepandaone View Post
Your allowed to drop pokemon and pick pokemon up whenever you want, however if you have a match with a squad you can't bring in the new team untill your next match ;)
Woot, for no SP or no anything?

Quote:
Metagro├č is a totally metal dude. One day, Kuno's voice boomed out, "YOUR STRUGGLE TOTALLY MAKES YOU METAL." This benediction fueled Metagro├č' determination to keep struggling to the very end. In his neverending struggle to fulfill his destiny, Metagro├č sought out Morg for enlightenment. Morg looked with respect upon Metagro├č' tireless struggle and permitted him to train alongside his Magikarp. Now, Metagro├č has learned not to be mastered by its struggle, but to be the master of its Struggle.
Old 03-31-2009, 12:51 PM   #4
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

No SP charge.
Treepandaone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:13 PM   #5
Jerichi
本✚能

When you level up, though, you must submit new Pokemon at level 1 then have them in battles either on or below their level in Equilevel or without equilevel to get them to your level. You can also spend SP to level them then. However, you're free to make as many squad changes as you want.

気紛れを 許して 今更なんて思わずに急かしてよ
もっと中迄入って あたしの衝動を 突き動かしてよ

asbwffb

[jerichi]
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:41 AM   #6
iAmDewgong
Rainbow Badge

That's great. Thanks, thanks

Quote:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL > Suggestions and Inquiries