UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 01-28-2009, 05:55 AM   #1
Insidious_Dreamer
Marsh Badge

Send a message via AIM to Insidious_Dreamer Send a message via MSN to Insidious_Dreamer
Bulbasaur UPN PASBL: treepandaone vs electivire165

Welcome my good friend, and perhaps someone i'll become better friends with over the course of this match. This here is the Parking Lot. It's junky, full of old cars and new ones, and I'm crap at describing, so here's what the PASBL Site says.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PASBL Site
Parking Lot (Outdoor Custom Arena): Basic Concrete (Outdoor) arena with the special rule Easily Destroyed (The Cars) in effect. The following rules are recommended, but not required. Twilight, Night fight (Both have � the normal amount of cars), Break of Dawn (� the amount of cars), Ridiculously Easily Destroyed (The Cars. Replaces Easily Destroyed), Onlookers (some in cars), Weather (any). May not have Announcer, Battle Platforms, Grandstand, Onlookers, Stadium. Other optional special rules may be used if they do not conflict with these restrictions and the required special rules.
We'll be adopting the Night Fight option because it's awesome.

Ok, so here we are battling under these conditions:
3 vs 3
72HR DQ
Slapstick rules
Return= KO
Parking Lot

And of course, the order, posted here more for electivire's sake, I assume:
electivire posts his squad of 6 Pokémon
TP1 posts his Squad of 6 and sends one out
electivire sends out a Pokémon and attacks
TP1 attacks
I do awesome reffage
TP1 attacks
electivire attacks
I do more awesome reffage
electivire attacks
an so on ad infinitum

HEAL!

Looks like I might be here to stay...

PASBL Trainer Level: 4 | 26-12-8 | 77 KO's | 199 TP | 0 SP
PASBL Referee (C+)
| Squad | League Table |

[.:Badges:.]
Reffing Badge
Onslaught Badge

Last edited by Insidious_Dreamer; 01-28-2009 at 06:03 AM.
Insidious_Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 06:08 AM   #2
electivire165
Pokemon Trainer

Thanks for taking this Insideous_Dreamer, anyway my squad:
Lv.1 Male Corphish-Claw,
Sigless

Lv.2 Female Sneasel-Renegade
Sigless.

Lv.1 Male Spoink-Porky
Sigless

Lv.1 Male Snadshrew-Slasher
Sigless

Lv.1 Female Magby-Flare
Sigless

Lv.1 Male Treecko-Kamakaze
Sigless.
electivire165 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 06:16 AM   #3
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Thanks for taking I_D, good luck electivire.

Snowball: Level 3 Male Togetic
Snowball was a Togepi that Misty’s Togetic saved in the Mirage Kingdom. Because of this it has an ever dying love for all things sacred, and was taught how to battle by Misty’s Togetic. In mirage kingdom Togepi learned to do all kinds of things that a normal Togepi would be able to do. When I found Togepi, the king of mirage kingdom realised that it wanted to explore the world and battle. Once it was with me, I discovered the move when it was using Metranome
Special Attack: Tri-Blade
Once Togepi was with me we discovered its love for nature burned in its heart and had learnt a new move, Tri-Blade. Togepi charges up special grass energy into three small, razor leaf sized blades and fires them in a triangle, one burning, one frozen and one pulsing with electricity. When the move hits they make a small explosion as the elements come together, throwing the opponent back a few feet. It uses 1.2x the energy of Leaf Blade and does the same damage of Leaf Blade, but has an added 10% chance to burn, freeze, or paralyze.

WTFalcon – Level 2 Female Swablu
WTFalcon was born in a lake, peaceful and surrounded by grass Pokémon. This place was untouched by human hand until I came along. While I didn’t want to disturb this natural beauty, I was looking for a powerful Tangrowth, I wanted to capture it. I was by a waterfall, when a wild Leafeon attacked me, causing me to release my Electrike. Its shiny colours attracted this nearby Swablu, and when it got close, the Leafoen attacked Swablu. But Turbo Charged was quicker, and saved Swablu from coming to any harm. The Swablu was grateful, and wished to come on my journey, and after seeing the move that it had learnt from a Tropius I decided to allow it to come.
Special Attack: Solar Meteor
WTFalcon uses Sunny Day, and then darts up high into the sky. At the peak of the flight, WTFalcon charges a Solarbeam, then arcs downwards. Releasing the built-up energy, WTFalcon turns into a meteor as the powerful solar energy streams past it. By the time WTFalcon hits, she is travelling extraordinarily fast, making the attack hard to dodge. However, the long flight downwards and the tunnel-vision effect of the attack mean that it can be dodged beforehand. The damage is equal to a Solarbeam at point-black range in addition to the force of impact. It also creates a semi sphere of energy about a meter across as the solar energy is suddenly released at once. WTFalcon suffers recoil to three quarters a double edge for the speed she is travelling at, as well as using this as a two move combo. This may not be used in a three move combo.

Morzilla: Level 2 Female Vulpix
When Morzilla was young, she was an evil pokemon after being experimented on by Team Rocket. When Ash took them down in Mossdeep city, they sent her off in a rocket to cover their tracks. 1 Year later, while I was in Mossdeep, a meteor crashed down to earth, glowing purple-pink and exploded on impact. Inside was a Vulpix, and it was very inured at that. As people rushed to help the poor creature, it panicked, and launched a powerfull pink attack at them, making everyone fly backwards. After a while everyone gave up on Vulpix, tired of getting of being blasted around, but not me, I stayed on the scene until it fainted, and rushed in with a hyper potion and saved it. Vulpix Decided that my determination made it believe in me, and after reading my thoughts it trusted me.
Special Technique: The Psychic Provence
While in space, Vulpix collided with light energy in space, causing great power, but also great pain. The effect of the light energy is that Vulpix is now part physic with all the implications, plus a 2x weakness to Bug. She loses all of her Ghost and Dark attacks (Confuse Ray, Payback, Grudge, Dark Pulse, Spite, Ominous wind and Psych Up), and gains, Psychic, Dream Eater, Calm Mind, Psybeam and Psycho Cut.

Overload – Level 3 Male Electabuzz
I found overload in a Yanmega nest, and quickly saved it, taking it to professor oak for treatment as most Pokémon suffer great illnesses while at other Pokémon’s nests and sometimes even die. A couple of days later a massive group of 100 strong Yanmega stormed the laboratory looking for Overload, I got in the way of Overload to protect him, only to suffer the consequence of a Bug Buzz in the face. Overload then stepped in and saved me, and talked to the Yanmega about how he was concerned for my safety. When everything had calmed down, Yanmega used their psychic energy to talk to me, saying that they found Overload as a helpless baby, and even though Electric and Bug types were enemies, they could change the view of one Pokémon, they may settle the rivalry between the two in the forest, saving millions. This is why they were so concerned for its wellbeing when they discovered it missing.
Special Technique: The Bug Drug (typing)
It seems that they had spent many, many years teaching it how to become part bug type and hoped that he would be the savoir for many of the forest’s bug type Pokémon. They also realized that while this was a great honour, this was also a great struggle for Overload, and let him go with me on a Pokémon adventure, as long as he came back every once in a while.
Elekid is now part bug, with all the implications. Overload has also learnt how to use Bug Buzz, Tail Glow, Silver Wind and Pin Missile and has also lost Protect, Light Screen, Thunderbolt, Frustration, Psychic, Magnet Rise, Barrier, Helping Hand and Façade. Due to him being part bug type, he also has an additional 2x weakness to Ice.

UFOwned - Level 2 Genderless Magnemite
Magnemite was a pokemon I caught on my adventures in New Mauvile, it was the leader of a pack that went crazy at the thought of humans taking over their space, and so to calm down the Magnemite I had to catch it.
Special Defense: Thunder Wall
Thunder Wall is a move that me and UFOwned have been training to do ever since we saw Ash’s Pikachu. Thunder Wall is a thunderbolt that is coiled round to trap the opponent. The electric is easily breakable through any attack higher than a Head butt, but the move has a twist. Breaking through warrents a 30% chance of heavy paralysis. The move is at 1.2x the energy of a thunderbolt, and can be used once per battle. The attack does the same as a 0.5x a Thundershock when broken through.

Turbo Charged - Level 2 Female Shiny Electrike
Turbo charged is a rare Pokémon indeed. I found it by a lake, trying to catch magikarp to eat; its coat glimmered among the sunlight. When I got to battling it I was amazed at its beauty.
Special Technique: The duty of a beauty
Because she is so alluring, there is a 5% chance that a male opponent will become infatuated with Turbo Charged in any round of battle with her. This infatuation works just as though Electrike used Attract, so the effects and limitations of Attract still apply. Because of its beauty, it doesn’t like using ugly attacks and so has lost: Oder Sleuth, Roar, Toxic, Fustration and swagger

Time for snowball to take the stage.
Treepandaone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 06:22 AM   #4
electivire165
Pokemon Trainer

Best of luck to you TP1, Renegade, your up! Start things off with a Fake Out! then go in for a quick Ice Punch!
Old 01-28-2009, 06:28 AM   #5
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Take the fake out, sweet kiss, then nasty plot up
Old 01-28-2009, 07:01 AM   #6
Insidious_Dreamer
Marsh Badge

Send a message via AIM to Insidious_Dreamer Send a message via MSN to Insidious_Dreamer
Bulbasaur Round 1: OMG! SUPER FAST MUCH?

Two PokéBalls are released and two forms appear on the field. One is a Togetic, whom have had the pleasure of meeting one before, and her name is Snowball. The other is that from the newcomer, a Sneasel by the name of Renegade.

The fight begins as the Sneasel breaks the stare ... of DOOM! ... with a Fake Out and runs straight at the Togetic, so fats she takes the small hit. Snowball brings out the big guns and freaks the hell out of the Dark/Ice-type with a Sweet Kiss. The lovely little love hearts fly all over the place, a few of which hit Renegade on the head. Unfortunately, Renegade completely forgets to use his next move, being confused and all that jazz. To finish the round, Snowball Plots the death of the Sneasel in many Nasty ways.

Snowball barely used any energy, but is just below her opponent. She took a very small amount of damage. Still early game. Renegade used slightly less energy than his opponent, but is now confused. He took no damage.

PASBL Referee (C+)
| Squad | League Table |

Reffing Badge
Onslaught Badge
Old 01-28-2009, 07:54 AM   #7
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Flash, then keep it up with a flamethrower.
Old 01-28-2009, 05:13 PM   #8
electivire165
Pokemon Trainer

Use Dubleteam to create abit of confusion, dodge the flamethrower and use Ice Beam.
Old 01-28-2009, 06:58 PM   #9
Insidious_Dreamer
Marsh Badge

Bulbasaur Round 2: I Like Cars

In future, just so you know, electivire, a 'dodge' is considered a move and ur order would be a three-mover. I'll assume you mean to try and get out of the rode of the flamethrower, and just so you also know, the natural dodge in the ASB is a 5% chance.

Sneasel has no idea what a Double Team is at the moment, and gets totally stunned with a Flash from [/b]Snowball[/b], the light ricocheting off the cars and making it even brighter in the dark of night. With that, it makes it easier for the Togetic to get in a good attack, and she picks Flamethrower, melting a nearby car as well. The flames leap outta her mouth and cover the Dark/Ice-type. He screams in pain, however, his eyesight has now returned and he's no longer confused. This gives him a perfect shot at an Ice Beam. The blue beam jags across the sky and hits ... RNG ... dang... one of the wings of the Togetic. She falls from the sky, as the ice covers her wing somewhat. She falls through the windscreen of another car and the impact hurts but breaks the ice.

Snowball took some good SE damage there and is perhaps a Tackle below her opponent health-wise. Energy usage is still ok. Renegade feels like he was out-done this round, but his health is better than his opponents. Energy is about the same as well.

PASBL Referee (C+)
| Squad | League Table |

Reffing Badge
Onslaught Badge
Old 01-28-2009, 07:17 PM   #10
electivire165
Pokemon Trainer

Ok, Detect any attack that the Togetic tries, then hit him hard with Crush Claw!
Old 01-29-2009, 03:14 AM   #11
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Use encore on that detect, then yawn, if hes looking at us trying to detect our movements, he'll fall right into our trap.
Old 01-29-2009, 07:33 AM   #12
Insidious_Dreamer
Marsh Badge

Bulbasaur Round 3: I Detect Something...

Renegade starts by being careful and spends a heap of energy trying to Detect his opponent's move. The first move that Snowball tries is an Encore, however, while the Detect is in place, the Dark/Ice-type sees all and understands what is happening, and the encore has no effect. The, the Detect fades and the Crush Claw begins. The Sneasel runs in and takes a swing at the Togetic, dealing some good damage, leaving a mark on her hide. The Flying-type, however, Yawns and the Sneasel can't help but walk straight into a pink cloud which makes a satisfying 'pop' before inducing some drowsiness all over him.

Renegade will fall asleep sometime next round, and he has taken no damage this round, leaving him still above his opponent, muchly. Energy-wise, he used a truckload, leaving him in that state where he looks like he might be tiring soon. Snowball took a good hit, putting her closer to the half-way point, but her energy is ok still and she's not really feeling tired yet.

PASBL Referee (C+)
| Squad | League Table |

Reffing Badge
Onslaught Badge
Old 01-29-2009, 08:57 AM   #13
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

When he falls asleep, Dream Eater, then Drain Punch
Old 01-30-2009, 02:50 AM   #14
electivire165
Pokemon Trainer

before u fall asleep, hit it with toxic, then a nice big ice punch.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:58 AM   #15
Insidious_Dreamer
Marsh Badge

Bulbasaur Round 4: Nitey-Nite.... Not!

Snowball waits like a hound for the little Sneasel to go to sleep, but gets spattered in the face with a Toxic, her only saving grace is that she didn't get it in her mouth. Then, the lovely little Dark/Ice-type smiles and falls blissfully asleep, unaware of the pain he's about to receive. Renegade begins to dream, so Snowball uses her Dream Eater powers on him and drains him of some energy which wakes him up. So much for the blissful sleep. The two face each other and then run at each other, each with different angry looks on their faces and different attacks in their arms. One is green and the other is light blue. The Ice Punch and the Drain Punch hit each other, causing both Pokémon to fall backwards.

Snowball has recovered a heap of energy and a little health, but that last hit took her below the half-way point. Her energy is way up though, now still feeling fine and not tired. Renegade used a ton of energy and had some stolen as well. He is very tired, and is breathing heavily as a result. His health took another hit, but is still above his opponent by about a Thunderpunch or so.

PASBL Referee (C+)
| Squad | League Table |

Reffing Badge
Onslaught Badge
Old 01-30-2009, 07:06 PM   #16
electivire165
Pokemon Trainer

Swagger, then Rest up.

EDIT:Is the Togetic poisoned?

Last edited by electivire165; 01-30-2009 at 07:10 PM.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:12 PM   #17
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Dream eater when he falls asleep, then Fire Blast

Last edited by Treepandaone; 01-31-2009 at 05:50 PM.
Old 02-01-2009, 07:54 AM   #18
Insidious_Dreamer
Marsh Badge

Bulbasaur Round 5: Eat My Dreams!

Renegade starts with a Swagger, dancing around and creating a little anger in the Togetic, making her not want to use defensive moves, then he goes and has a Rest, falling peacefully asleep. Once he’s asleep, Snowball feels nasty and goes and Eats a Dream from the little Dark/Ice-type, making him wake up instantly, every disgruntled. When the half-asleep state sorta disappears from the Sneasel, he’s too late and sees a massive flying kanji of red-ness heading at him. The Fire Blast whacking him for awesome SE damage.

Renegade is not feeling very good, taking a massive hit and heading quickly for the critical place. However, his issue is probably more with his energy levels, since more was stolen just now, making him breathe so heavily, he looks like he may not make it through the nest round. Snowball used more energy than she gained this round, which begins to have her breathing a little heavier again. She took no damage and this leaves her just below half-way in that department.The poison will take a while to seep into the system.

PASBL Referee (C+)
| Squad | League Table |

Reffing Badge
Onslaught Badge
Old 02-01-2009, 08:13 AM   #19
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

2x Signal Beam

Last edited by Treepandaone; 02-01-2009 at 10:43 AM.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:26 AM   #20
electivire165
Pokemon Trainer

use double team and then hit it hard with blizzard.

EDIT: Re-did the move.

Last edited by electivire165; 02-02-2009 at 03:49 AM.
Old 02-02-2009, 07:58 AM   #21
Insidious_Dreamer
Marsh Badge

Bulbasaur Round 6: Double Beam

Snowball start off with a Signal Beam (no wonder I got confused earlier...) and fires the green thing off at the Dark/Ice-type, who manages to pull off a Double Team and the only clone that was created gets vaquished by the attack. Snowball tries again, with a second Signal Beam, and the arena is filled with the beginnings of a [b]Blizzard[/]b, but then the wind just dies down and Renegade can be seen collapsing under his own.

Renegade is unable to battle!

Snowball used some good energy this round, putting her back in that place or worry, making it hard to tell whether she'll make through the next round or not. Her health is still just below half-way.

PASBL Referee (C+)
| Squad | League Table |

Reffing Badge
Onslaught Badge
Old 02-03-2009, 04:41 AM   #22
electivire165
Pokemon Trainer

Ah well not a bad try for our very first battle Renegade, Claw! Strut yourstuff!!! Now use Bubblebeam, and then use Double Team.

Last edited by electivire165; 02-03-2009 at 04:45 AM.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:56 AM   #23
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Take the attacks, its not a bother, then Rest up

Last edited by Treepandaone; 02-03-2009 at 08:01 AM.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:34 AM   #24
Insidious_Dreamer
Marsh Badge

Bulbasaur Round 7: Claw-ing His Way Back

Claw, a male Corphish takes the place of the Sneasel, and the battle continues. First with a Bubblebeam that hits home and causes a little slippery patch underneath where the Togetic was flying. Then, Snowball, worried about her energy issue, goes to have a Rest behind a nearby car. Claw creates himself a single clone and wauts for the round to end.

Claw is feeling fine, and fresh outta tha 'Ball. Especially in health where he's taken no damage, and barely any energy. Snowball is happily asleep, gaining energy fast. Her health is still just below half-way.

PASBL Referee (C+)
| Squad | League Table |

Reffing Badge
Onslaught Badge
Old 02-03-2009, 10:48 AM   #25
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Widespread swift, Magical leaf if it stays far away, Sweet kiss if it comes close.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL