UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL > Generic Tourney Forum

Old 03-19-2009, 12:01 PM   #51
Hanatori
Skippy.

Glad I'm not the only one who found some amusement in that.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:39 PM   #52
ZoraJolteon
BBCode Master

Jolteon, your movepool is lame. QC Hyper Beam, Secret Power.

Superior Christmas Banner is Superior.
Also still looking for ref with brain, although not just now due to Tyranidos running in fear.
ZoraJolteon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 05:47 PM   #53
Hanatori
Skippy.

Do I still have my 3-mover?
Old 03-21-2009, 06:13 PM   #54
Jerichi
本✚能

Why yes. Yes you do.
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 03:31 PM   #55
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

WTF, how can Octillery learn Bounce when Gliscor can't? We'll have to make do with what we have.

Sasori, if this battle is a rave, our attacks should dance, unlike Zora's Jolteon, who has four left feet. So let's dance--Sunny Day to keep the clouds from raining on your parade, then use your tail as a spring to bounce upward as she uses Secret Power, gliding towards her for a Cross Poison right in the eyes.

Hanatori: Disclaimer: Hana has no clue what a rave looks like.

Hanako: And thus, Hana is probably Doing it Wrong (C).

Last edited by Hanatori; 03-22-2009 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Gender confusion
Hanatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 03:01 PM   #56
Jerichi
本✚能

Round Fifteen
Koi: With Sasori still spinnin' right round baby right round, Jolteon takes a moment to charge a mini Hyper Beam, launching the beam at the spinning mass of sand. Before the beam impacts Sasori, though, a small beam of Fire energy wildly spirals from within the sands, spinning as it travels towards the clouds. As the beam hits Sasori in her veil, the clouds begin to part, making the Day much Sunnier, though the rays aren't particularly intense.

Koi: Sasori tumbles head-over-heels (Quark: lol), but manages to recover with only a light scorch on her hide. She does an about face as the sands slowly begin to fade, able to make out Jolteon through the dying shroud. Soon enough, Jolteon's Secret Power comes flying for her, prompting her to react with style, propelling herself skywards. With a stylish flip, she glides over the sand and towards Jolteon, claws dripping with Poison. Bearing down upon half of Zora's namesake, she Crosses her wings in an X formation, drawing them across Jolteon's face. The Eeveelution cringes, taking a few steps back; it's clear she didn't take kindly to that hit!

At the end of the round...

Pupurin: Jolteon took a hard hit and is still a good bit behind. Energy use was pretty good.

Pupurin: Sasori took a good hit but is still quite fresh. Energy use was a little higher than Jolteon's.
Old 03-27-2009, 01:26 PM   #57
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

Sasori, let us continue to dance. First, perform a roundhouse Iron Tail to sweep Jolteon off her feet, then swing your partner round and round... I mean, grab her by the tail with your Strength and slam her into the ground back-first.

Hanatori: *swinging her cotton puffs around like a cheerleader* Swing your partner round and round, then throw her right down to the ground!

Hanako: How the hell did we manage to work friggin' SQUARE DANCING into this?
Old 03-29-2009, 12:47 PM   #58
ZoraJolteon
BBCode Master

Leap through the air like a graceful ballerina, over Sasori's tail and them, also like a graceful ballerina, go for the throat with Thunder Fang, riding her like a thing... ridden... in a form of dancing... as you keep your teeth sunk in. If you get the chance, unleash a Rodstorm.

Also still looking for ref with brain, although not just now due to Tyranidos running in fear.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:00 PM   #59
Jerichi
本✚能

Round Sixteen
Koi: Switching styles for a second, Sasori sweeps her Tail gracefully as it is coated in Iron energy, attempting to smack Jolteon with her large appendage. The Eeveelution, however, will have none of that, jumping over her foe's tail with one swift movement, looking much like the Joleton on the dark Jolteon TCG card. She lands in the sand just as elegantly, but does not stay for very long as she soon bounds for Sasori, Fangs crackling with the force of Thunder. Jolteon bites firmly down upon Sasori's shoulder, and while the electricity is channeled harmlessly into the ground, some decent damage is still done from the bite. Sasori, not happy about the beast upon her neck, clamps down upon her back spikes, employing some great Strength to dislodge Jolteon's maw. With a swing, she has a short square dance with Jolteon before slamming her hard into the sand.

Koi: After a moment, Jolteon recovers, looking quite unhappy about that hit. This unhappiness is just enough to fuel her Rodstorm. She produced a flurry of metallic rods that flare from her spikes only to lodge themselves in Sasori's hide, effectively eliminating her Electrical immunity.

Quark: HANA HE HAS PUT HIS RODS IN YOU. BE CAREFUL.

Pupurin: Sasori took ok damage and used pretty solid energy. She opened the gap wider, but has now been penetrated by a series of rods that could spell a bad situation for her later.

Pupurin: Jolteon took a solid hit and used pretty good energy. However, she's eager to put those rods to use.

Quark: Oh the innuendos.
Old 04-05-2009, 06:22 PM   #60
ZoraJolteon
BBCode Master

Menstruate. Wait, no. What's the other term for it? Oh yes, Discharge. Then Secret Power.

Old 04-06-2009, 07:37 PM   #61
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

Now Sasori, a menstruating Jolteon is a very grouchy Jolteon, and that could prove very dangerous to us. Try your best to act before Jolteon and fire a Poison Jab where the Cross Poison originally hit to make her forget the pain in her back and stomach, then do what you do best and use Stand Mike to hopefully make her CONFUSED. PERMANENTLY.

Hanako: My god, Hana's using a signature move. EVERYBODY RUN! IT'S THE APOCALYPSE!
Old 04-09-2009, 06:45 PM   #62
Jerichi
本✚能

Round Seventeen
Koi: With Jolteon's rods now securely inside Sasori, Jolteon finds it appropriate to start PMSing Discharging electricity from her body. Therefore, she releases a big burst of blue bolts as Sasori attempts to counter with a Poison Jab, swiftly striking as the electricity flies every which way. Jolteon is sent tumbling across the sand from the force, but it looks like the rods have guided the volts to Sasori and... what's this? It looks like she's paralyzed!

Quark: Ooh, nasty paralysis!

Koi: With the Fly Scorpion now locked in place, it looks like there will be no PERMANENT CONFUSION, prompting Jolteon to continue with her next attack. She gathers up her Secret Power, firing it at her bound lover foe.

Pupurin: Your mind is now officially being curbstomped against the gutter wall.

Koi: ...the white beam hits her, sending her back a few feet, but results no further statuses. In fact, it does seem to limber her up a bit.

Pupurin: An unfortunate stint of bad luck has closed the gap between Sasori and her foe, and paralyzed her in the process. On the up side, her paralysis is only moderate now and her energy is still well above half. Not only that, but she won't need a rest next round.

Pupurin: Jolteon is somewhat satisfied, but looking a bit beaten, nearing half slowly. Energy use was somewhat high, and while she's over half, she will need a rest to keep up her efficient energy burning.
Old 04-11-2009, 07:04 PM   #63
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

This Engrishy shirt sums up my feelings on what just went down.

When in doubt, use the arena. Sasori, at the first opportunity you get, Screech loudly to rattle Jolteon's nerves, then trap her in a Sand Tomb.
Old 04-13-2009, 11:41 AM   #64
ZoraJolteon
BBCode Master

Take that screech like a woman, then give her a love bite with your Thunder Fang again, and hold her in your embrace to stop yourself getting pulled down by the sand.

Old 04-14-2009, 09:10 PM   #65
Jerichi
本✚能

Round Eighteen - Both the strange RNG rolls and difficult situation made this round sorta weird. Pardon any errors/anomalies.
Koi: Sasori, racked with paralysis, looks to be having trouble starting off, trying her best to let out a deafening Screech... but it seems that she's too gripped by the paralysis to effectively release the noise. Jolteon, ordered to endure the screech anyways, is a bit confused when it doesn't come, but decides after a moment that it' simply best to continue her orders. Thus, she lights her Fangs with a Thunderous power, leaping at Sasori. She bites down on the tail of the fly scorpion, doing only mediocre damage from the actual bite, but causing a flare of electricity to fly from her fangs and conduct to the rods, giving Sasori a solid shock in the process.

Koi: It seems that the shock has knocked her out of paralysis, as she jumps, suddenly much more limber. She gives Jolteon a nasty look as it tries to cling on to her tail, and tries her best to shake her off. Trying to continue with her moves, she flicks her tail violently, trying to keep connected to the ground. Jolteon is flung off, landing in the sand as Sasori forms a Sand Tomb, pumping a significant amount of Ground energy into the beach to create a swirling whirlpool of sand. Suddenly, Jolteon is pulled into the crevasse, effectively trapping her in a swirling pit.

Pupurin: Jolteon has taken some passive damage from the sand, using good energy in the process, but she's trapped in the tomb, struggling to get out.

Pupurin: Sasori's paralysis has pretty much worn off now, but she took a hard shot, still holding a small lead. She took pretty solid damage but has the higher ground. Energy use was pretty high but she's not at half yet.
Old 04-16-2009, 06:39 PM   #66
ZoraJolteon
BBCode Master

To misquote Megatron.

DECEPTICONS, MAGNETISE AND RISE UP!

Continuing the Transformers references, there's more to you than meets the eye. You have a Hidden Power.

Old 04-18-2009, 06:42 PM   #67
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

Taunt to keep Jolteon from rising above your trap, then HIT THE GROUND WITH IRON TAIL SO THE DEBRIS RAISED TOTALLY INTERCEPTS A HIDDEN POWER! leap over the waves and into the tomb, landing on Jolteon with your Iron Tail to push her further into the vortex.
Old 04-21-2009, 06:24 AM   #68
Jerichi
本✚能

Round Nineteen
Koi: Still struggling in the sands, Jolteon tries its best to activate its electroMagnetic abilities to Rise from the pits of death. Though she begins to crackle a bit, she's stopped short by an outburst from Sasori, who flings her worst insults to Taunt the Eeveelution. Surely enough, Jolteon forgets her attack, and continues her flailing and FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFing within the pit.

Koi: Trying her best to get a shot at the Gliscor, she awkwardly fires a Hidden Power in her general direction... but by the point it makes it anywhere near her, she's already taken to the air and wasn't exactly in the line of fire to begin with. Needless to say, she's gone uninterrupted as she lights her Tail with an Iron casing once again, before she slams it into Jolteon. While the elemental portion of it is resisted by Jolteon's electrical typing, it serves its purpose well, pushing her deeper into the sands and causing her to writhe more.

Koi: As the round ends, Sasori lands upon the beach, and Jolteon's Rods begin to fall from her hide, disappearing.

Pupurin: Jolteon took a good hit and some more passive damage, shifting her towards half. Energy use was moderate and she's slowly scooting towards half there too.

Pupurin: Sasori took no damage and used moderate energy.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:58 PM   #69
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

You're doing great, Sasori! Swords Dance again to supercharge your attack power for future rounds, then fire a Dark Pulse at Jolteon to keep her down!
Old 04-24-2009, 07:02 PM   #70
ZoraJolteon
BBCode Master

Dig your way through the sand for an attack while its spinning leaves it vulnerable, then take the Dark Pulse and strike back with Rodstorm.

Old 04-29-2009, 09:45 PM   #71
Jerichi
本✚能

Round Twenty
Koi: Keeping up the beat, Sasori performs yet another Dance, this one with Swords, serving to boost her attack power as she rotates rapidly. Meanwhile, right near her, Jolteon feels some relief from the sand as its tomb begins to recede, but doesn't feel like sticking around, diving under the sand and Digging through the soft ground. Sasori doesn't seem to notice the disappearance of her foe, instead flexing her wing-arms as she completes her dance. Needless to say, she's taken by surprise when the Eeveelution bursts from the ground, flinging Sasori back a bit.

Koi: The Gliscor recovers quickly, glaring Darkly at the electric mutant, sending a Pulse of malicious energy Jolteon's way. The spiky dog-thing is thrown back by the blow, skidding across the sands. She recovers a little shakily, but once she's on her feet, her quills flare up again. Suddenly, a Storm of metallic pins fly from her back. All the Rods stick themselves in Sasori once again, effectively making her vulnerable to Electric attacks once again!

Quark: A lot of dancing and insertion of things with longer length than width in this battle. And the weird thing is, they're both female.

Pupurin: Joleton took a solid shot, putting her further below half. Energy use was pretty good overall and she's panting a little as she nears half. Steel energy is getting low.

Pupurin: Sasori took a good hit but holds a decent lead now, despite being covered in rods once again. Energy use was pretty good and she's pumped up, nearing half there herself and panting a bit harder than JoltJolt.
Old 05-01-2009, 06:03 PM   #72
ZoraJolteon
BBCode Master

IMMA CHARGEIN MAH BEAM TO POWER UP A THUNDERBOLT!

Old 05-03-2009, 11:55 AM   #73
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

::prioritizes::

Let the Charge Beam hit, dodge Thunderbolt with Agility and take out your Frustration on Jolteon for sticking her rods in you again. I am such a creative attacker y/fy =D?
Old 05-09-2009, 03:59 PM   #74
Jerichi
本✚能

Round Twenty-One
Koi: With her Rods once again lodged in Sasori, Jolteon takes the newfound opportunity to fire off a Charge Beam. Sasori, though now weak to the attack, bunkers down, taking the thin beam for some good damage. Jolteon looks satisfied for sure, and seems to be charged from that attack as her fur arcs with electricity. This allows her to fire off her next attack, a Thunderbolt with a little extra oomph behind it. This time, Sasori doesn't stick around, using her Agility to zip out of the way of the bolt before arching back around to Jolteon. She glides in, and the moment she's in claw's reach, she begins to vent her many Frustrations with this match, pummeling Jolteon with a series of stings, thwaps and scratches. The Eeveelution manages to back off after about 15 seconds, but looks awfully battered... It looks like this battle is finally nearing its end!

Pupurin: Jolteon took a large amount of damage, pushing that last portion of health. However, she's gotten a boost and is awfully threatening now that her foe is stuck with rods. Energy use was pretty high and she's panting pretty well. Her energy is dipping below half further and she wouldn't mind a rest.

Pupurin: Sasori took a hard hit but is still in the lead. The gap isn't too big so she should be careful. She's also panting and now a bit below half in energy, and would also like a rest.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:51 AM   #75
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

Sasori, can we end this here? Hopefully in our favor so people don't think I suck? Put that supercharged attack to even greater use, closing the distance between you and your foe with a Double Edge and ending with Slash.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL > Generic Tourney Forum