UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL > Generic Tourney Forum

Old 02-25-2009, 03:18 PM   #26
Deebs
You sayin' I like dudes?

Send a message via Skype™ to Deebs
Jono, you need to post. You're now 40 hours into your 96 hour extension.
Deebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:38 PM   #27
Jonouchi
Boulder Badge

Probopass

Well, now I know why I hate Ludicolo so much. =/

If he comes in close, Detect and use X-Scissor. Otherwise, Swift. Dodge, if needed.

Quote:
I think it would do the world good if every political situation, from an international hostage to the breakout of a war, could be solved by a one-on-one Wii Boxing with the nation's leaders. ~DonutTrooper from Gamespot.
Jonouchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:23 PM   #28
Muyotwo
Dominator of Bike Levels

Evade this.

Surf him straight off the platform, then hit him with Waterfall, José. The only safe place is in the water, Señor Tsume.
Muyotwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 09:27 AM   #29
Deebs
You sayin' I like dudes?

Round 8

A large wave appears, and Tsume does an anime sweatdrop before it breaks over him, pushing him off the pontoon and into the water, not really able to Detect and dodge it. The Ludicolo's loving it, though, and welcomes his friend into the depths of the pool by cycling around a point and drawing up an immense amount of water, a column forming, and then arching up before falling over Tsume just as he swims back up to the surface. Tsume's pushed back down, completely shocked by what's just happened this round. He manages to come back to the surface and takes aim at his competition, but tossing and turning in the tumultuous waters and the fact he's so shaken from this round alone, a fair majority of the Swift stars miss their mark. Ludicolo ignores these for the most part; he's more concerned about how tired he's starting to feel.

Ludicolo, though with increased energy efficiency this round, looks beat and won't be able to overstay his welcome in the match much longer. Health was lightly hit again, but that won't be his problem. Tsume, meanwhile, took what added up to a major amount of damage. He's wet and pissed at the current situation. Energy use was mediocre for him, but continuing to have to swim in these crazy waters could drain him faster.
Old 03-01-2009, 04:46 PM   #30
Muyotwo
Dominator of Bike Levels

Time for a siesta, José. Just catch your breath this round.
Old 03-04-2009, 07:17 PM   #31
Jonouchi
Boulder Badge

Probopass

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno clue if this will work. But at this point, can't hurt to try.

Rock Climb on the pontoons to lift yourself back up, then Thunderbolt the water.

If for whatever reason you fail to get back up, Razor Wind instead

Quote:
I think it would do the world good if every political situation, from an international hostage to the breakout of a war, could be solved by a one-on-one Wii Boxing with the nation's leaders. ~DonutTrooper from Gamespot.
Old 03-07-2009, 07:45 AM   #32
Deebs
You sayin' I like dudes?

Round 9

Tsume looks over at his trainer. Rock Climb? On water? Unsure of how to proceed, he knows he needs to get to a pontoon, and instead spends a while maneuvering through the rough waters and climbing up onto the nearest pontoon, about 15 feet away from Ludicolo. Speaking of Ludicolo, heaving a bit from last round, he's still, conserving his energy and making it last for as long as it can. Tsume gathers his breath too, before launching it into the water. The bolt makes contact about three or four feet from Ludicolo's position, and yet again the majority of the Electrical energy is dispersed throughout the entire body, though the Lily pokemon manages to take a small amount of damage.

Tsume spent a significant amount of energy swimming and firing off another ineffective Thunderbolt. His breathing is getting harder and harder with all of these expenditures, and he, like Ludicolo is currently, should consider taking a break to reduce the rate at which he's losing energy. Health didn't get changed, still looking ragged and a tad beat. Ludicolo's still very tired, and the breaks are starting to lose their effectiveness, but he may be able to survive next round, depends on his move choices. Health doesn't matter, but it's getting closer to critical, still a ways to go.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:13 PM   #33
Jonouchi
Boulder Badge

Probopass

You know, I've been thinking hard about this...

And I've decided to back down. At this point, I feel that no matter what I'll probably lose anyway, even if I manage to KO Jose and face his next Pokemon. I also don't want to put Tsume in any more danger than he already is and continuing would just be a waste of time on my part.

So I wish for this match to end, and I really want to challenge Muyo again someday, preferably on a field where I'll have a better and more fair advantage.

Sorry, but I feel it's better to withdraw than to go in blindly struggling to use attacks in a watery area. Please try to understand. =(

Quote:
Old 03-10-2009, 06:08 PM   #34
Deebs
You sayin' I like dudes?

Jono recalls Tsume, effectively forfeiting. Muyo wins by default and will continue on to the next round of competition.

Muyo receives 2 KO's (Return=KO means Tsume was technically knocked out) and 4 TP.
Jono receives 2 TP.
I get 3 SP.

Last edited by Deebs; 03-10-2009 at 08:38 PM. Reason: D: AP Calc student cannot do basic math?
Old 03-10-2009, 08:12 PM   #35
Muyotwo
Dominator of Bike Levels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Breaker View Post
Jono recalls Tsume, effectively forfeiting. Muyo wins by default and will continue on to the next round of competition.

Muyo receives 1 KO (Return=KO means Tsume was technically knocked out) and 2 TP.
Jono receives 1 TP.
I get 2 SP.
If Tsume was technically KO'd, shouldn't I get 2 KOs and you get 3 SP?

José, mas bueno.

Jono, enjoyed it.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:38 PM   #36
Deebs
You sayin' I like dudes?

Yeah, my bad. Edited accordingly.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL > Generic Tourney Forum