UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON

Old 10-05-2016, 01:43 PM   #201
GrJackass
Night Man

I wouldn't mind a couple of trades if anyone is interested.

I want red exclusives. I would like manky and growlith for sure (the earlier the better for growlithe). Syther and Electabuzz if you got em. hell why not an oddish and ekans while we're at it.

i got vulpix, sandshrew, meowth, bellsprout already. I'm working on magmar and pinsir. should have them soon.

”Fee, fie, foe, fum the End are Near at thou Bobbum. Time me open Bobbum Van trunk, for ruin Bobbum wif Equipmunk.”
GrJackass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 02:01 PM   #202
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Hate to break it to you, but trading between the Generation I VC releases is local wireless only, not online.
Old 10-05-2016, 02:14 PM   #203
GrJackass
Night Man

that is absolutely the worst

”Fee, fie, foe, fum the End are Near at thou Bobbum. Time me open Bobbum Van trunk, for ruin Bobbum wif Equipmunk.”
Old 10-05-2016, 02:17 PM   #204
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

I got to agree with that. I'd have loved to be able to do online battles with a team full of glitch Pokémon, personally.
Old 10-05-2016, 03:41 PM   #205
GrJackass
Night Man

i know! why is everything /poison in this game? ground and psychic clean up

Old 10-05-2016, 03:43 PM   #206
GrJackass
Night Man

plus i have kadabra, haunter, machoke and graveler all ready for evo but no one to evolve them with. it's like middle school all over ;-;

Old 10-05-2016, 09:39 PM   #207
GrJackass
Night Man

Is it true when sun and moon comes out that there will be a way to transfer poke from red and blue?

Old 10-05-2016, 11:51 PM   #208
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrJackass View Post
Is it true when sun and moon comes out that there will be a way to transfer poke from red and blue?
"Once Pokémon Bank has been updated, you'll be able to use it to transfer Pokémon you've caught in the Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console versions of Pokémon Red, Pokémon Blue, and Pokémon Yellow into your copy of Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon." - http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-vi.../pokemon-bank/

"With Pokémon Bank you'll be able to transfer the Pokémon you've caught in Pokémon Red, Pokémon Blue, and Pokémon Yellow to the upcoming Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon video games! [...] Using Pokémon Bank, you'll be able to transfer Pokémon you've caught in the Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console versions of Pokémon Red, Pokémon Blue, and Pokémon Yellow into your copy of Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon." - http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-ne...turn-to-kanto/

They honest to God repeat it twice in a (nearly) row in the second article. I have my doubts about how many times the final draft was proofread before it went up live ...

This news all came out in February 2016, so I'm fairly certain that it doesn't run afoul of our no-Sun & Moon-spoiler policy on the forum. We knew about this three months before we even knew what animals the three starters were going to be. Enjoy!
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 01:44 AM   #209
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Well, I'm all set for Bank's impending update on the VC end of things. Mew, check. Missingno., just in case, check. Small army of level 100 Fissure Machamp, check.
Old 07-14-2019, 12:56 AM   #210
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Well, I'm all set for Bank's impending update on the VC end of things. Mew, check. Missingno., just in case, check. Small army of level 100 Fissure Machamp, check.
...This post did not age well.

Anyways, I have seen fit to bump this thread, and what better way to make this sucker rise from the dead than with a Gen 1 mono-Ghost playthrough, in which I prove that "Gen 1 mono-Ghost playthrough" is not necessarily synonymous with "Gengar solo run"? This is something I'm attempting on Blue Version, and I am currently up to Vermilion City. When all is said and done, the team will consist of three Pokémon, not including HM users. Here's the team thus far;

Gastlv lv. 18
~Night Shade
~Confuse Ray
~Lick
~-

Gengar lv. 24
~Seismic Toss
~Lick
~Confuse Ray
~Mega Punch

I plan to continue this tomorrow (and considering the manner in which I'm playing it, probably conclude it tomorrow as well). Or... well... later today, I guess, since it's after midnight. You get the idea- sometime before Monday.
Old 03-27-2020, 11:37 AM   #211
gooieka
Banned

Yeah, I got Red version because lolMankey. Never actually played proper gen 1, so this is fun. Got to Pewter City so far, and then started grinding on the Kakuna in Viridian Forest.
gooieka is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON