UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2013, 06:15 PM   #3776
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue Eye View Post
Trading my Lv.1 Female Mankey to Missingno.Master for 3 Royal Gummis

--Trade Started--
Keith entered the Cable Club- as usual, Meowth was seated upon his shoulder, casting a wary and dubious glance at his trainer, wondering just what kind of Pokémon he was about to inflict upon the team this time. In Keith's hand was clutched three Gummis, all of them an identical shade of dark blue.

"Alright, spill it," Meowth said. "Wat's youse gettin' dis time?"

"You want me to spoil the surprise?" chuckled Keith.

"Yes," Meowth stated flatly. "I wants youse ta spoil da surprise."

Keith shook his head. "Nothing doing," he insisted as he approached the trade machine, and placed the trio of Royal Gummis down on his end. A simple pull of the lever later, and in their place sat a Poké Ball, which Meowth regarded warily as Keith picked it up.

"So I suppose now yer gonna send it out," Meowth said.

"See? You do know how this works," Keith grinned, throwing the ball into the air. "Go, Mankey!" he exclaimed.

In a flash of light, a small, round-ish Pokémon materialized, with long, thin arms and legs and a similarly shaped tail. In the middle of its face sat a distinctive snout. Much of its fur was a light beige, except for the hands, the feet, and the tip of the tail, all of which was brown. Keith took out his Pokédex, and pointed it at his newest Pokémon.

"Mankey, a Pig Monkey Pokémon of the Fighting type," droned the device. "Known for its superior footwork, it packs a powerful punch."

"Well," Keith smiled, as he crouched down and addressed his new Mankey. "Welcome to the team, Mankey. I'm Keith, and I'm gonna be your Trainer- GAH!" For at that moment, he had tried to give Mankey a friendly pat on the back. Clearly the wrong move to make, for this resulted in Mankey suddenly and violently trying to Scratch at Keith's face. Though her claws did make contact, the damage was mercifully minimal. Keith backed off hastily nonetheless, and as he got a better look, he could now see that Mankey was breathing heavily, a crazed look in her eyes. And then, the Pokédex spoke up again.

"Although Mankey is usually calm, it has a bad temper," it continued. "It is entirely too easy to anger a Mankey. And you will not like Mankey when Mankey is angry."

"Oh, you couldn't have said something earlier?" Keith groaned, looking back down at Mankey, just in time to see it jump up, ready for another Scratch. Keith ducked, and Mankey flew right over his head, though she landed expertly on the floor behind him. Wheeling around, Keith could see that Mankey was still ready for a fight.

"Oh, yeah, dis was a wonderful idea!!" Meowth exclaimed sarcastically. "Now wat is youse gonna do, hmm?"

"I think there's only one choice," Keith replied. "I don't think I'll be able to get Mankey back in her ball unless we battle her first."

"And just who's da unlucky one goin' up against dat ting?" Meowth asked.

At this, Keith turned to face the Scratch Cat Pokémon, a gleam in his eyes that Meowth didn't like at all. "You are," he replied simply. "I choose you, Meowth."

"WAH! Me?!" Meowth exclaimed. "Yer gonna send in a Normal-type against a Fightin'-type? Has youse lost yer mind?!"

"I have confidence in you," Keith responded.

"Ehhh," Meowth groaned, but seeing no way out of this, short of holing up in his Poké Ball (Hell, no!), he reluctantly jumped down from the safety of his Trainer's shoulder, and faced the angry Mankey.

Mankey made the first move- with a running start, she made a small jump, and lunged foot-first at Meowth, her Low Kick at the ready.

"Meowth, Scratch attack!" Keith ordered.

"Here goes nuttin'!" Meowth replied nervously, before taking a well-timed swipe at the oncoming Mankey. The speed and timing of the move was perfect- Meowth managed to not only cause some decent damage, but even threw Mankey off-course- the Low Kick missed completely.

"Nice!" Keith nodded approvingly. "Now let's try using Assist!"

"Oh, great," Meowth muttered as he raised his right front paw high up into the air, whereupon an orb of glowing yellow energy formed around it. "Wit my luck, I'll get stuck wit Malfoy's Heal Pulse or sometin'..." And then, at that moment, the glow spread to Meowth's entire body, and his hind legs suddenly acted of their own accord, delivering a swift kick to Mankey with each rear paw.

"Godric's Double Kick," Keith remarked, nodding in a satisfied way. "Had to be- that Nidoran♂'s the only thing I got with that move.

Mankey, however, was far less amused- already she was back on her feet, glaring at Meowth. "You dare hit me with a Fighting move?!" she demanded in a crazed tone. "I'm the Fighting-type of us two! That's my area of expertise and don't you forget it!!" And with that, she lunged at Meowth, ready for another Scratch.

"Iron Tail now!" Keith commanded.

Meowth jumped, spinning around as he did so, while an Iron-like shine came over his entire Tail. The oncoming Mankey was smacked hard by the Steel-type move, but as she got back to her feet, she was now looking a little tired. Her heavy breathing seemed to be coming a little more from tiredness than from anger at this point, but the look of fury in her eyes told Keith that this wasn't over yet.

"One more move should wrap this up," Keith stated. "Use Swift, Meowth!"

The charm on Meowth's head gleamed brightly, and suddenly, half a dozen stars made of pure energy materialized in the air above him. "YAAAAAAH!" Meowth exclaimed, as the stars shot off like rockets, each one pelting Mankey hard. And this time, Mankey made no effort to get back up.

"Well done, Meowth," smiled Keith, which the Normal-type took as an invitation to return to his position on his Trainer's shoulder. He was only too glad to do so, as Keith walked over to the fallen Mankey, who was looking up at him, her expression unreadable. "Mankey," Keith said, "your fighting spirit is admirable, and will definitely take you far in life. But what you need to know is who it's OK to direct your anger at, and who it's not OK to direct it at. Me and Meowth, we're on your side, see? Basically, just do as I say, and you'll get along just fine with the rest of the team." At that point, Keith crouched down and offered his hand to the Mankey. "So, what do you say?" Keith asked, a small smile on his face. "You think you can live with having to listen to me?"

Mankey did not respond right away, but maintained eye contact with Keith. This man had just defeated her, and with a Normal-type, no less. Though she wasn't very high in level, as opposed to Meowth, who was somewhat higher in level than her, she could easily tell that this had been the first time Meowth had battled under his command, or even at all. The two had been in perfect sync... Perhaps it might be worth her while to try and work with him. Of course, should her temper flare up, it's not as though she was all too level-headed in such scenarios, but hopefully that was something he'd be able to work with. Finally, Mankey gave a single curt nod, and took Keith's hand, allowing him to help her back to her feet.

Keith smiled. "Glad to have you on board, Mankey," he said. "Now, then, as far as a nickname goes... I like the sound of Molly. That work for you?"

The Fighting-type nodded once again, and raised no objections as Keith returned her to her Poké Ball. It was with a satisfied grin, an exasperated and somewhat worn-out Meowth, and most importantly, a new friend, that Keith walked out of the Cable Club.

OOC: Trading 3 Royal Gummis to EBE for his level 1 female Mankey.

*Trade Closed*
Old 12-13-2013, 09:31 PM   #3777
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon87 View Post
Trading my Level 1 male Buneary to Itzatrap in exchange for 2 Rare Candies and 3 Sky Gummis.

*Trade Begun*
Trading 2 candies and 3 Sky Gummis to Talon87 for his level 1 male Buneary.

**Trade Closed**

Thanks for the trade!

Now...

Welcome to the team, Phil! I think we officially have some business to take care of now...
Old 12-15-2013, 11:29 AM   #3778
Stark
Rainbow Badge

Trading 2 Candies to Missingo Master for Lv. 1 Male Hoothoot

Thanks! He's going to fit in with my aviary quite well.

*Trade Initiated*

-------------------------------

Trading 2 Candies to Charminions for Lv. 1 Male Gible

Thanks! I now have my set of dragons complete! At least until Gen VI comes around.

*Trade initiated*
Old 12-15-2013, 11:51 AM   #3779
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post
Trading 2 Candies to Charminions for Lv. 1 Male Gible

Thanks! I now have my set of dragons complete! At least until Gen VI comes around.

*Trade initiated*
2 Candies for Lv.1 Gible (M). Have fun!

Trade Closed
Old 12-15-2013, 11:52 AM   #3780
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post
Trading 2 Candies to Missingo Master for Lv. 1 Male Hoothoot

Thanks! He's going to fit in with my aviary quite well.

*Trade Initiated*
Trading my level 1 male Hoothoot to Stark for 2 Rare Candies.

And no problem! I have no doubt he'd fit in better there, as opposed to a team where he'd have to contend with a high-level and extremely jealous Crobat.

*Trade Closed*
Old 12-15-2013, 05:57 PM   #3781
Pest
Volcano Badge

Trading my Lv.1 Female Snover to Electric Blue Eye for 1 candy. Take good care of her!

*Trade started*
Old 12-17-2013, 04:43 PM   #3782
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pest View Post
Trading my Lv.1 Female Snover to Electric Blue Eye for 1 candy. Take good care of her!

*Trade started*

"-I never knew Shuckle berries were so good for the skin-"

*click*

"-It's time to play!!"

(Audience members): "Who's that Pokemon?!-"

*click*

Inside his room, as the sun was casting a health afternoon glow, a young trainer was laying in bed flipping through the channels of his TV, bored out of his mind. Until he finally just decided to leave the channel on a news station.

"-Thank you Jenna for that segment on Pokémon Dreams, now let's hand it over to August Storm for the weather, August?"

"Thank you Howard. If you are near or on the volcanic mountain, enjoy that nice summer weather while it lasts because a strong cold front seems to be headed your way. Having cause of a Snow Warning to go into effect. Though not abnormal this time of year, the area is. Local scientists have yet to pin point the reason as to the cause but blame global warming-"

"Pfft- snow," the trainer scuffed, turning the TV off as he lay in bed finding reason to cover himself more in blankets, shivering "Why is it so cold" he muttered out loud not noticing the puff of hot air coming out of his mouth. "Jumango must have put the AC on cold again." He whined, "Its cuz his always hot."

It became so cold for the trainer to endure that he finally decided to get up and change the thermostat. Struggling to get up the boy managed to stand despite the lack of exercise his body got in the last two weeks due to him being in an almost comatose state, having only woken a few days prior. Grabbing hold of a cane his Ghastly had left behind to aid him, Ethan with a blanket secured around him like a jacket walked out of his room wearing only a T and shorts.

In the hallway he saw multiple of stockings hung with care. Each one with the names of his teammates printed on. As well as his own and one of his lost Pokemon, Adam...

Walking down further he passed by the playroom where he found his Kangaskhan was cradling her new born in one arm while Caleb, his Teddirusa was being held in the other. As she sung softly to them both, as they were being rocked to sleep.

Past that room he reached the room where all his Pokémon tended to sleep, coming to find Jaws, now a Gabite was having a friendly sparing match with Mr.T. Though the difference in power was obvious the Gabite threw a match or two as to give the young Scraggy a little confidence boost. Something Ethan thought was unneeded…

To the right, in the study he saw Diego, now a Jellicent was reading a few books Ethan had bought him about old myths, along the wall were the two plates he was able to get for his old friend. To aid the old Pokemon in finding the secrets of the world.

Arriving in the kitchen he saw Chris, his Snivy was grabbing some milk with one vine and holding a bag of cookies with the other before setting himself down to eat while Jumango, the Munchlax was sleeping on the floor with bags upon bags of chips, cookies and treats laid scattered around him.

He passed through the living room where an elegant sparkling tree was placed, presents all around it, where he found James was scorning a green blob, a Solosis the trainer had caught a while back, for trying to get an early peek of the presents.

Having finally reached the AC near the front of the base the trainer noticed that it hadn't been touched. "50 degrees!?," that’s when he remembered what the news report had said, walking down the stairs of his base, the trainer opened the trunk of the tree and what he had found was in fact snow, with his blanket over his back, the trainer let one of his hands out and got some falling snow. "Amazing!" the trainer exclaimed. "But how?" that’s when he heard it, *sniff* *sniff*

"Sniffling?" the trainer inquired soon following the sound and walking down the hill, the sounds of sniffing getting closer and closer until the young man reached the end of the path but instead of his feet meeting the warm sand he met a lushes white beach covered in cold snow.

When he looked around he found in the middle of the stretch of land was a Snover with her back turned, seating down looking over the horizon.

"I knew it," the boy said starling the Pokémon, who got up and turned around, "You're the one whose causing this." the Snover having thought the trainer was a danger quickly blew an Powder Snow toward him, barely able to endure it Ethan slipped and fell backwards, the snow cushioning his fall. Coughing the boy got up "Hey! what’s the big idea-" noticing only now that scorch marks covering the Pokemon the boy stopped middle sentence. "You’re injured," the boy said in a softer tone. "I can help." hesitating the Snover backed up a bit getting closer to the beach, "I have a base-" the boy motioned slowly inching closer to the creature, "It's not far, I have many Pokémon I have come to find in my travels, most becoming my friends. If you don't believe me I can just go grab some medicine to cure you-"

The Snover winced from the pain, and was doing everything it could to keep conscious, until finally, she collapsed on the ground, the last thing the Pokémon saw was the trainer running toward her.

--

Inside the base the Snover woke up covered in bandages. With only one more scorch mark showing on side of her stomach.

"-this is going to sting." The boy said, before sparing a Burn Heal on the wound.

"Sno!"

"Told you. There, all done." Placing one final band aid on the patient.

When the Snover stood she felt like she was good as new. Happily dancing in front of the sparkling tree.

The trainer smiled, something he hadn't done since his Sableye had run away. But he became concerned about what might happen if this Pokémon were to go on its own again. "It’s dangerous out there-" he began to say as this grabbed the Snover's attention. "If you want, you can stay with us."

The Snover thought for a moment but couldn't quite decide, it seemed like she was ready to say "sno" when Ethan said, "If you are worried about covering us in snow, you don't have to, it seems like it only happens when you are in a frighten state. Heaven forbid if you were angry haha,"

"Sno?"

"What do you say? "

"Sno.." she said as though complementing her decision but at last said "Sno!"

"That's great!" the trainer said, "We should think of a nickname for you, hmmm" he thought for a moment, "How about I call you..Snow?"

"Sno!"

"Welcome to the team Snow!"

OoC: Trading 1 candy to Pest for her Snover, thanks!

--Trade Closed—

Last edited by Electric Blue Eye; 12-21-2013 at 06:15 AM.
Old 12-17-2013, 07:39 PM   #3783
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Trading a Lv. 1 Male Throh to Blaze for 5 Rare Candies and a Ghost Ball.

Discarding Death the Duskull's PokéBall and placing him in said Ghost Ball.

Enjoy dude, should be a nice complement for your Sawk.

--Trade Opened--
Old 12-17-2013, 07:53 PM   #3784
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Trading a Lv. 1 Male Throh to Blaze for 5 Rare Candies and a Ghost Ball.

Discarding Death the Duskull's PokéBall and placing him in said Ghost Ball.

Enjoy dude, should be a nice complement for your Sawk.

--Trade Opened--
Trading one Ghost Ball and 5 candies for Dave's Throh. Thanks man~

TRADE CLOSED
Old 12-17-2013, 08:31 PM   #3785
kaisap112
Volcano Badge

Trading Lv. 1 male Tangela to Treepandaone for 2 Rare Candies.

*Trade Started!*
Old 12-18-2013, 08:01 PM   #3786
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Trading a Level 1 female Swinub to Arc_Angel for 1 Candy.

*trade initiated*
Old 12-19-2013, 03:04 AM   #3787
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowshocker View Post
Trading a Level 1 female Swinub to Arc_Angel for 1 Candy.

*trade initiated*
Trading 1 Candy to Shadow for his Level 01 Female Swinub
Naming her Grace and placing her in this Ice Ball

*Trade Closed*
Old 12-19-2013, 06:56 PM   #3788
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith was fairly well-known for his skill with Poison-types. He had a great deal of them, and many of them were trained extremely well. Furthermore, many of them were unique in certain ways. Who else could legitimately claim to have a Qwilfish that could use Fire Spin or Dark Void, or a Venomoth who not only battled a Missingno., but emerged victorious from said battle? Or a dark grey Scolipede with blood-red eyes, AKA the single most badass mode of land transportation ever? However, there was another thing that Keith was known for, and that was his impulsiveness. Or at least, that's what Meowth was trying to convince him as he entered the Cable Club.

"I mean, come on, how many does dis make now?" the Normal-type demanded. "It ain't even dat yer not goin' fer yer type specialty, but da team's just gettin' huge now!"

"Meowth, relax," Keith stated. "You and I know perfectly well how capable I am of taking care of all my Pokémon. It's not like I go it alone, either- Gemini and Nagini are huge helps, as are Peeves and Helena. Oh, and Ginny- can't forget her, without her I wouldn't be able to keep Stewie under control."

"I dunno," Meowth muttered. "I'm tinkin' it's only a matter o' time before ya bite off more den youse can chew, ya know?"

"I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree," Keith replied with a small grin. "I appreciate the concern, Meowth, but believe me, it's not necessary. Besides which, nobody else was showing interest in the little guy, and had I not stepped in, he'd have gone to the Adoption Center, and you know how I am about that place."

"Youse gots too much of a soft spot fer dat place," Meowth stated. "It ain't like a death sentence or nuttin'."

"Still does a number on a Pokémon's self-esteem," Keith argued. "You weren't around before Hebenon and Delilah got together, you wouldn't know how he used to be. Alright, here we go," he added as he placed a light grey disc on his end of the trading machine and pulled the lever. Sparks flew from both ends of the machine as the TM for Endure was transported to the other end of the machine. Simultaneously, a Poké Ball materialized on Keith's end. Once the trade had completed, Keith grinned as he picked up the ball. He examined the sphere for a moment, and then tossed it into the air. "Paras, go!" he exclaimed.

In a flash of light, a small, orange insect materialized. It scuttled around on four small legs, and sported a pair of large claws in front. On its back sprouted a pair of tiny mushrooms, and it looked up at Keith with large eyes. "Parrras?" it said questioningly. Keith took out his Pokédex and aimed it at his new Paras.

"Paras, the Mushroom Pokémon," droned the device. "Paras burrows underground to suck nutrients from tree roots. The tochukaso mushrooms on its back absorb much of these nutrients to grow larger."

"So basically, the mushrooms just hitch a ride on Paras fer da free food," Meowth remarked. "Dat's kinda lazy if youse asks me."

Keith looked at Meowth. "Oh, yeah, because you're one to talk, right?" he replied. "You only spend half your time lying on my shoulder and the other half eating."

"Dat is not true!" Meowth exclaimed. "I'll has ya know I only spend a quarter o' my time eatin', and tree quarters o' my time on yer shoulder."

"Ah, yes," Keith rolled his eyes. "How could I have made such a mistake-"

"Hey!" came a sudden voice. Keith and Meowth looked around, but saw nothing. And then, Keith noticed that his Paras's eyes had gone blank, and its left mushroom was vibrating visibly.

"...Wat da hell?" said Meowth.

"Yeah, that's right. Who do you think you are, calling us lazy, huh?" came the voice again. Though Paras's mouth was moving, both Keith and Meowth knew that the Bug/Grass-type wasn't the one doing the talking.

"So wait, you're-" began Keith.

"Yeah, I'm one of the mushrooms. You wanna make something of it? Because I can get a Scratch attack going just like that," the mushroom threatened.

"Whoa, whoa, wait a sec," Keith frowned. "You mean to say you're taking over my Paras's mind?"

"What, you think you just randomly got some Super Paras that can magically speak English like that freak Meowth on your shoulder?" chuckled the mushroom (Meowth scowled at this, but said nothing). "Get real. Yeah, I'm taking over this guy's mind. What you gonna do about it, huh? Hey, Marv, how about you tell this guy we mean business?"

At that moment, the left mushroom stopped vibrating, and Paras's eyes lost their blank look. However, this didn't last too long- in an instant, they had gone blank again, and now the right mushroom was vibrating. "Yeah, Harry means business," came a distinctly different voice from the Paras's mouth. "See, now that we got this Paras, we're set for life, and we can do anything we feel like, you know? All we gotta do is our little mind control bit every now and again- the big bug here does all the hard work for us. It'll be a nice, easy ride to the top, and once we're powerful enough-"

Now the left mushroom started vibrating again, as the right one stopped. "Marv. Marv! You wanna shut up, huh?" demanded the mushroom apparently named Harry.

Now the right mushroom. "What's the difference?" chuckled Marv. "He's not gonna tell anybody. Who'd believe him? He claims his Paras's mushrooms got evil plans, all anyone's gonna wonder is what he's been smoking."

Back to the left mushroom. "May I do the thinking, please?" Harry asked.

Before Marv could respond, however, the blank look vanished from the Paras's eyes, and with a sudden cry of "PARRRRRASSS!", the bug host seemed to regain control. Now the Paras was looking up at Keith with a nervous look on its face. Keith turned to face Meowth, and saw a similar look of nervousness.

"Youse sure about dis?" Meowth asked nervously. "Dose mushrooms sounded kinda dangerous."

"I'm very sure," Keith nodded confidently, as he turned back to face his Paras. "Don't worry about that, Paras," he added kindly. "Believe me, it's gonna take a lot more than a pair of thuggish mushrooms to weird me out. Welcome to the team."

Paras seemed to relax a little. "Paras, Paras!" it chattered happily. "Paras Paras, Paras Paras Paras," it added in a slightly more subdued voice.

"Paras is tankin' youse fer takin' him in, and apologizin' fer his mushrooms," Meowth translated. "He says he ain't got good control over dem yet."

"Well, we'll just work on that," Keith said firmly. "Don't worry about a thing, Paras. Hmm... Marv and Harry, huh?" he chuckled. "Well, you know what? I'm gonna name you Kevin, what do you say to that?"

"Parrrras," nodded Paras in an appreciative tone.

"Oy," Meowth groaned. "I knew youse watched too much Home Alone last week."

"Hey, tell that to the mushrooms that named themselves after the Wet Bandits," Keith smirked, before returning his new Paras to his Poké Ball and walking out of the Cable Club.

OOC: Trading 1 TM Endure to MarbleZone in exchange for his level 1 male Paras. Thanks!

*Trade Commenced*
Old 12-19-2013, 07:07 PM   #3789
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
[COLOR=#944D94][SIZE=1]OOC: Trading 1 TM Endure to MarbleZone in exchange for his level 1 male Paras. Thanks!

*Trade Commenced*
Trading my Lv 1 Male Paras to Missingno. Master for TM Endure. Thanks!

*Trade closed*
Old 12-19-2013, 11:38 PM   #3790
kaisap112
Volcano Badge

Trading 2 Wereballs (1, 2) to Jerichi for his Lv. 1 female Audino.
Old 12-19-2013, 11:51 PM   #3791
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
Trading 2 Wereballs (1, 2) to Jerichi for his Lv. 1 female Audino.
Lv. 1 F Audino for 2 Wereballs

Closed.
Old 12-20-2013, 10:32 AM   #3792
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Trading Lv. 1 Shelmet to Kairne for 2x Rare Candies.

*Trade Commenced*
Old 12-20-2013, 11:52 AM   #3793
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Trading 3 Clear Gummis to Pest for 1 Rare Candy.

*Trade Commenced*
Old 12-20-2013, 11:54 AM   #3794
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Trading 3 Clear Gummis to Pest for 1 Rare Candy.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading 1 candy to Missingno. Master for 3 Clear Gummis. Thanks!

*Trade closed*
Old 12-20-2013, 11:56 AM   #3795
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Trading three Clear Gummis to Pest for one Rare Candy.

--Trade Opened--
Old 12-20-2013, 11:58 AM   #3796
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Trading three Clear Gummis to Pest for one Rare Candy.

--Trade Opened--
Trading 1 candy to DaveTheFishGuy for 3 Clear Gummis. Thanks!

*Trade closed*
Old 12-25-2013, 01:18 PM   #3797
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Trading 1 candy for Cranberry for DaveTheFishGuy's Mug of Eggnog and Cranberry Pokéblock. Thank ya, and Merry Christmas! =)

**Trade Started!**

Upon confirmation, using the Mog of Eggnog to my Drowzee Lol to teach him Metronome.
Old 12-25-2013, 01:41 PM   #3798
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Trading 1 candy for Cranberry for DaveTheFishGuy's Mug of Eggnog and Cranberry Pokéblock. Thank ya, and Merry Christmas! =)

**Trade Started!**
Trading one Mug of Eggnog and one Cranberry Pokéblock to Okiku for 1 Candy. Merry Fizzmas!

--Trade Closed--

~ Tess Edit: Cranberry Pokéblock used on 12/01/2014.

Last edited by enchantress; 01-12-2014 at 08:40 PM.
Old 12-25-2013, 05:28 PM   #3799
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Trading 3 Clear Gummis to Pest for her 1 candy.

--Trade Started--

Also..Trading Lilblue. for her uneaten (unused) Gingerbread Man for 2 candies to give to my Teddiursa, upon which, teaching him the CM CAN'T CATCH ME.

Teddiursa grabs the cookie, opening his mouth wide before taking a great big bite of the Gingerbreads head off, not realizing how old it is he makes a face of utter shock of how stale the cookie is...after dipping it in some hot coco the bear finally eats it regretting nothing as he lays down with a big ole tummy ache.

--Trade Started--
Old 12-25-2013, 05:34 PM   #3800
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue Eye View Post
Also..Trading Lilblue. for her uneaten (unused) Gingerbread Man for 2 candies to give to my Teddiursa, upon which, teaching him the CM CAN'T CATCH ME.

Teddiursa grabs the cookie, opening his mouth wide before taking a great big bite of the Gingerbreads head off, not realizing how old it is he makes a face of utter shock of how stale the cookie is...after dipping it in some hot coco the bear finally eats it regretting nothing as he lays down with a big ole tummy ache.

--Trade Started--
Trading 1x Gingerbread Man (teaches CAN'T CATCH ME to Electric Blue Eye for 2x Rare Candies.

*Trade Closed*
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records