UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2021, 07:01 PM   #1
Sneaze
Mrow?

Kecleon Fizzy Frost Fest!

Fizzy Frost Fest

Soft street lights shone in the night through the first falling snows in many places throughout Fizzytopia this year, with citizens across the great region settling in by the fire as night air took on the familiar chill of Winter. Of course, this came with a familiar sound for many a resident, whether by radio or accompanied by the soft glow of their television screen. ”Good evening Fizzytopia. This is Dawn Hattennborough with your evening news, coming to you live from New Fizz City.” The woman’s hair of silver blue accentuated the falling snow just outside the station window, but her on-camera smile served to warm any room with a television tuned in to the channel. ”We’ve got flurries across this great land of Fizzytopia, so those of you with young ones be sure to look out for school closures in the morning. And those of you without, get a cup of hot cocoa ready because we’ve got our first guest of the winter coming to you live after a successful expedition just earlier this year just after the weather report.” A quick infographic pops onto the screen, a black silhouette of a man with a large white question mark at the center and the words ‘SURPRISE GUEST?’ plastered across the image.

After a not-so-brief break to the weatherman, who’s report was, shocking to exactly nobody who had functioning eyes, that there was snowfall predicted for Fizzytopia for the foreseeable future, the camera cuts back to find Dawn Hattennborough sipping softly at a cup of hot cocoa of her own. Setting the mug down gently and dabbing the small amount of whipped cream away from her lip, the woman looks into the camera before reading from her prompt. ”Welcome back. For those of you just joining us, we’re expecting our first guest tonight any moment now. Let’s see if we can get him on the line.” The screen splits to reveal a fuzzy camera connection before clearing up a moment to show a man in a messed white lab coat with a pile of papers strewn atop a desk behind him, not even looking at the camera facing him. Rather, his mop top of brown hair was stuck outside of the window of what appeared to be a mountain base camp overlooking several small towns, flakes of pure white snow collecting atop his head. His thick glasses were pressed firmly into the binoculars he held in front of him, meticulously scanning over the hillsides in a deep focus.

”Professor Palm?” the woman questioned into her mic impatiently, a small vein slowly peeking its way through her make-up across her forehead as the man did not respond. ”PALM!” The sudden shout caused the man to fumble his binoculars a moment, catching them before returning to camera. ”Sorry! Sorry! I simply can’t take my eyes away from the snows outside!” The man turned towards the camera, shuffling his papers together frantically for a second. ”And neither should any of you viewers!” ”Oh? And why should they be watching the snow when they can tune in here and catch every interesting bit of news as it breaks?” The woman immediately quips, giving the comment a bit of a chuckle.

”Why? Why!?” The man practically lost it as he dug through the paper pile, producing a myriad of pictures of what appeared to be no more than a loose collection of shadows. ”It’s winter, is why!” Dawn simply rolled her eyes as subtly as she could on camera before the Professor could explain himself further. ”We’ve had reports coming in for years of an unknown Pokemon, no more than a few blurred pictures here and there of the culprit. Sneaking into villages during the holiday and stealing away gifts left out for children before disappearing into the cold without a trace!” ”You couldn’t possibly be talking about-” ”Grinchleon! They exist out there, all over Fizzytopia, but nary a sight of them is made outside of this time of year! People laughed them off as mere myth for years, but with communications bringing us closer and closer together in this great nation, this is our year to finally capture them on film, to learn about them!”

”Oh come now, Professor, surely you have a more specific location than ‘All of Fizzytopia’ to find these Pokemon.” ”I assure you, Miss Hattennborough, I do mean all of Fizzytopia. And if all of you viewers go out and look, I’m sure we can spot more than just a Grinchleon in all the territory we’ll cover.” Dawn Hattennborough looked shocked at the statement. ”You mean to tell my viewers you’re looking to find not one, but possibly multiple Fizzytopian regional variants?” ”That’s right Dawn! This is a call to action! Put down your remotes and pick up your cameras, your sketch pads, your binoculars!” The statement swiftly reminds the man that he was no longer looking through his own, causing them to pick them back up and swivel around to stare out into the night once more.

”You heard it here first, everyone. Be on the lookout for elusive Fizzytopian regional variants in whatever way you can this winter.” The woman then simply winks at the camera in an end to the segment. ”Right after our show, of course.”

~~~~~~~~~~
  • This event is an ART CONTEST which will have two separate categories, with each category having a winner and a runner-up, who will be granted prizes at the end of the contest. Unfortunately, we are unable to run an RP event with this particular FFF, so we do apologize to anyone who may have been looking forward to such an event.
  • ART CONTEST RULES:
    • The goal of this contest is to imagine what a regional Fizzytopian variant will look like, which can take its locale from anywhere within Fizzytopia but with the general theme of Winter or Winter Holidays, as well as to imagine the regional Fizzytopian variant for Kecleon, aka Grinchleon.
    • The winning submissions will be considered Fizzytopian regional variants, so they must adhere to the following guidelines:
      • Each entrant must be based off of an existing Pokemon and follow the standard anatomy and physiology of that species.
      • The size and scale of the variant must be relatively similar to the existing species, but bodily proportions may be different as long as they don’t unreasonably detract from the original design of the species.
      • Creating a split or new evolution of a Pokemon that does not currently exist is not permitted. You may change the method in which the Pokemon evolves, otherwise it will default to its standard mechanic.
      • The entrants must fit the theme of Winter or Winter Holidays, or be an imagining of Fizzytopian Kecleon, aka Grinchleon. The most important thing is the justification of how the entrant inhabits any given winter environment in Fizzytopia so all types are permitted as long as they can be explained.
    • Feel free to come up with your own localized nickname for your regional variant! (Aside from Grinchleon entrants)
    • Please give a small Pokedex-style description of your entries and explain how they fit the theme! Make sure to include a fleshed out movepool so that we can push the winners to a live state as soon as possible!
    • You may design a signature Custom Move unique to your entrant’s species. Signature move may be reviewed or balanced once the contest is over.
    • Artwork submitted must be your own creations or edits; any medium is allowed as long as it is your own work!
    • The mods may request changes to entries prior to voting in order to keep within the spirit of the theme if we feel an entrant may be straying from the theme of the contest. Where possible, these requests will be minor (such as clarification of Dex entries or movepools) and are solely to ensure a smooth transition of the Pokemon into the game should it win.
    • The deadline to submit your artwork is the end of December 24th, 2021, to which community voting will commence. Voting will be held as a run-off vote for each of the two categories.
    • The final results as well as prizes will be announced on January 1st, 2022!​ There will be one winner and one runner-up for the Grinchleon category and one winner and one runner-up for the Winter or Winter Holiday theme.
    • Note that you can only win in a single category, and should any one person win in both categories the winning entry for that person will be determined by which entry got the highest ranking votes during voting.
    • All previous winners of Fizzytopian regional variant contests within one calendar year are unable to participate in order to prevent a single person from designing the majority of Fizzytopian forms over the lifespan of the game.
Old 11-24-2021, 07:52 PM   #2
Sneaze
Mrow?

Grinchleon Sightings:
Fizzytopian Kecleon - The Jack Frost Pokemon (Grinchleon)
by Lil'twick
Fizzytopian Kecleon - The Heart Thief Pokemon (Grinchleon)
by Slash
Fizzytopian Kecleon (Grinchleon)
by Jahotsafits

Other Winter Form Reports:
Fizzytopian Sinistea - The Hot Chocolate Pokemon (Chocoster)
Fizzytopian Polteageist - The Hot Chocolate Pokemon (Cocoageist)
by Lil'twick
Fizzytopian Trapinch - The Volatile Pokemon
Fizzytopian Vibrava - The Airlift Pokemon
Fizzytopian Flygon - The Sky Hook Pokemon
by PippiTallsocks
Fizzytopian Spiritomb - The Marshmalcontent Pokemon
by Ironthunder
Fizzytopian Eevee - The Festive Pokemon (Yulevee)
Fizzytopian Vaporeon - The Cocoa Pokemon (Chocoleon)
Fizzytopian Jolteon - The Decorated Pokemon (Lightreon)
Fizzytopian Flareon - The Jolly Pokemon (Santeon)
Fizzytopian Espeon - The Guiding Star Pokemon (Starreon)
Fizzytopian Umbreon - The Snack Pokemon (Cookieon)
Fizzytopian Leafeon - The Poison Berry Pokemon (Holleon)
Fizzytopian Glaceon - The Caroling Pokemon (Singeon)
Fizzytopian Sylveon - The Giftwrapping Pokemon (Gifteon)
by Missingno. Master
Fizzytopian Sudowoodo - The Aluminum Tree Pokemon (Lumiwoodo)
by blu3shift
Fizzytopian Noibat - The Howling Wind Pokemon (Snobat)
Fizzytopian Noivern - The North Wind Pokemon (Norvern)
by sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Fizzytopian Falinks - The Chorus Lights Pokemon (Falalalinks)
by OkikuMew
Fizzytopian Numel - The Dormant Pokemon
Fizzytopian Camerupt - The Snowcapped Pokemon
by ShadowDRGN
Fizzytopian Litwick - The Dim Spark Pokemon (Lonelite)
Fizzytopian Lampent - The Team Rocketeer Pokemon (Glimmistar)
Fizzytopian Chandelure - The Celebration Pokemon (Spritacular)
by Raves
Fizzytopian Croagunk - The Frigid Frog Pokemon (Cryogunk)
Fizzytopian Toxicroak - The Bitter Cold Pokemon (Frosticroak)
by Heather
Fizzytopian Fennekin - The Snow Fox Pokemon (Scrimmekin)
Fizzytopian Braixen - The Rink Sports Pokemon (Puxen)
Fizzytopian Delphox - The Body Check Pokemon (Delphockey)
by Slash
Fizzytopian Aron - The Campfire Pokemon
Fizzytopian Lairon - The Hot Meal Pokemon
Fizzytopian Aggron - The Furnace Pokemon
by Jahotsafits
Fizzytopian Loudred
Fizzytopian Exploud
by CyberBlastoise
Fizzytopian Rowlet - The Downy Pokemon (Snowlet)
Fizzytopian Dartrix - The Cold Feather Pokemon (Frostrix)
Fizzytopian Decidueye - The Cold Hunter Pokemon (Deciduice)
by Sneaze
Fizzytopian Probopass - The Northern Lights Pokemon (Vallapass)
by Median Dia

Last edited by Sneaze; 12-24-2021 at 07:13 PM.
Old 11-24-2021, 08:57 PM   #3
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
I present to you, Hot Chocolate Fairies!

Fizzytopian Sinistea (Chocoster): The Hot Chocolate Pokemon
Typing: Fire/Fairy
Abilities: Weak Armor, Flame Body (HA)
Pokedex Entry: Small fey spirits inhabiting holiday mugs, Fizzytopian Sinistea seek out lost children in the snow to provide them warmth and comfort.

Level-up Moveset:
1 Ember
1 Harden
6 Aromatic Mist
9 Sweet Scent
12 Draining Kiss
18 Protect
22 Marshmallow Wall
24 Sucker Punch
30 Heal Bell
36 Flamethrower
42 Nasty Plot
48 Moonblast
54 Burn Up
60 Shell Smash

Move Tutor Moves:
After You
Burning Jealousy
Explosion
Gunk Shot
Heat Wave
Helping Hand
Iron Defense
Knock Off
Metronome
Mimic
Misty Explosion
Skitter Smack
Sleep Talk
Snore
Softboiled
String Shot
Sucker Punch
Trick

TM/TR Moves
Ally Switch
Baton Pass
Charm
Dark Pulse
Dazzling Gleam
Draining Kiss
Endure
Facade
Fire Blast
Fire Spin
Flamethrower
Foul Play
Frustration
Gunk Shot
Heat Wave
Helping Hand
Hex
Hidden Power
Imprison
Metronome
Mystical Fire
Nasty Plot
Payback
Play Rough
Protect
Psychic
Psyshock
Rest
Return
Round
Scald
Shadow Ball
Sleep Talk
Sludge Bomb
Snore
Stored Power
Substitute
Sunny Day
Trick
Will-o-wisp
Wonder Room

Fizzytopian Polteageist (Cocoageist): The Hot Chocolate Pokemon
Typing: Fire/Fairy
Abilities: Weak Armor/Flame Body (HA)
Pokedex Entries: Disguised as snowmen in the snow, these Pokemon act as beacons of warmth for travelers who have lost their way.

Level-up Moveset:
Evolve Mystical Fire
1 Aromatic Mist
1 Draining Kiss
1 Ember
1 Harden
1 Strength Sap
18 Protect
22 Marshmallow Wall
24 Sucker Punch
30 Heal Bell
36 Flamethrower
42 Nasty Plot
48 Moonblast
54 Burn Up
60 Shell Smash
66 Eruption

Move Tutor Moves:
After You
Burning Jealousy
Explosion
Gunk Shot
Heat Wave
Helping Hand
Iron Defense
Knock Off
Last Resort
Liquidation
Metronome
Mimic
Misty Explosion
Skitter Smack
Sleep Talk
Snore
Softboiled
String Shot
Sucker Punch
Trick

TM/TR Moves
Ally Switch
Baton Pass
Charm
Dark Pulse
Dazzling Gleam
Draining Kiss
Endure
Explosion
Facade
Fire Blast
Fire Spin
Flamethrower
Foul Play
Frustration
Giga Impact
Gunk Shot
Heat Wave
Helping Hand
Hex
Hidden Power
Hyper Beam
Imprison
Light Screen
Metronome
Mystical Fire
Nasty Plot
Overheat
Payback
Play Rough
Protect
Psychic
Psyshock
Reflect
Rest
Return
Round
Safeguard
Scald
Self-Destruct
Shadow Ball
Sleep Talk
Sludge Bomb
Sludge Wave
Snore
Stored Power
Substitute
Sunny Day
Trick
Will-o-wisp
Wonder Room

Custom Move:
Marshmallow Wall (Fairy, Status)- The Pokemon surrounds itself and its allies with warm, fluffy marshmallows, stabilizing them in place. This reduces damage from opposing spread moves by 20% for the next five turns.

Been brainstorming this all year! Love hot chocolate, love the line, love snowman mugs, and wanted my Birthday Pokemon to be compatible with my team. Tried to keep the moveset and abilities with those thematics in mind. That's pretty it. Hope you all enjoy!

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 11-26-2021, 03:10 PM   #4
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

F.Trapinch, the Volatile Pokemon
Ability: Aftermath/Arena Trap
Type: Steel
Dex: due to its cold blooded nature, it must be kept warm at all times. it is usually kept communally in a hot spring by it's parents.
Ed's notes: This Trapinch is usually found within a family group of Fizzytopian Trapinch, Vibrava, and Flygon. As standard Trapinch is an exotherm, this variant has had to adapt to the cold peaks where it makes its home. internally, a mix of volatile chemicals stew while it stands motionless, building the necessary ingredients for evolution. its hair is coarse and hydrophobic, and on closer inspection, each hair is hollow, similar in appearance and function to Beartic fur. Its body seems to be extremely hard, heavy, and metallic, the only movable part of its body seeming to be its mouth, which it uses to clamp on to the stirrup like feet of Fizzytopian Vibrava and the similar tail 'stirrup' of Fizzytopian Flygon when a new nest must be found.
Warning: DO NOT SHAKE, DANGEROUS. if jostled too aggressively, this pokemon will emit a noxious and caustic gas from it's mouth, burning those it comes in contact with and rendering the air unbreathable.
Learnset:
- Harden
- Poison Gas
- Bide
- Bite
36 Self Destruct
46 Explosion

F.Vibrava, the Airlift Pokemon
evolves from Fizzytopian Trapinch @ l.35
Ability: Levitate
Type: Steel/Fire
Dex: Fizzytopian Trapinch latch onto its feet when a family needs to move. its legs have tensile strength augmented by metal fibers in its food.
Ed's Notes: Fizzytopian Vibrava and Flygon seem to seek out springs to nest in near deposits of ferrous rock containing iron and flint. They often consume these along with a diet of wood products. They do give off a pleasant warmth to the touch, and I theorize that the creature has evolved some sort of internal furnace and burns the flammable material left over after digestion as fuel to keep itself warm. again I attribute this to adaptation of desert built physiology to find a niche in cold mountain peaks. Fizzytopian Vibrava seem quite friendly to humans, one even having approached me and offered a ride above the peaks, dangling from is slack but strong legs and feet. I suspect that the metal and mineral rich diet of theirs contributes the production and utilization of some sort of organic flexible steel, allowing these creatures to lift human beings and offspring alike with little strain, despite the apparent lack of active musculature in their limbs.
Learnset:
- Sonicboom
- Steel Wing
- U-Turn
- Ember
4 Powder
7 Quick Attack
10 Faint Attack
13 Flame Charge
17 Safeguard
21 Steel Wing
25 Air Cutter
29 Will-o-Wisp
34 autonomize
35 Overheat
39 Iron Tail
44 Roost
49 Heat Wave
55 Hyper Beam

F.Flygon 'Flurrygon', the Sky Hook Pokemon (or the Ice Rescue pokemon. Idk. let the pokemon profs decide :P)
Evolves from Fizzytopian Vibrava @ l.45
Ability: Levitate
Type: Steel/Fire
Dex: It is constantly on the lookout in the air. it has even been known to approach lost humans in the snow and fly them back to its nest or warm them with is body heat
Ed's Notes: Fizzytopian Flygon are extremely agile, quick, and enduring flyers, hardly ever touching down. In my time observing them, I saw only one individual touch down one time, to consume the charcoal from a tree it doused with fire a few miles away from its nesting group. Like Fizzytopian Vibrava, they radiate heat, but much warmer, especially from their midsection, giving credence to my theory that they have an internal furnace of sorts to stave away the cold. They are very helpful and anxious creatures, one trying to "rescue" me as i observed it no less than three times, proffering its tail and even once attempting to put the 'stirrup' in my mouth,as if I were one of its young! I attribute this instinct to the fact that their offspring are immobile and quite fragile, so dangers must abound. their wings seem to contain metallic structures similar to Fizzytopian Vibrava, giving them a frighteningly sharp edge as well as wonderful flexibility and strength. If one could befriend and capture one of these beasts, cold and frozen lands would be no great barrier even in the most adverse conditions.
Learnset:
- Sonicboom
- Steel Wing
- U-Turn
- Ember
4 Powder
7 Quick Attack
10 Faint Attack
13 Flame Charge
17 Safeguard
21 Steel Wing
25 Air Cutter
29 Will-o-Wisp
34 Autonomize
35 Overheat
39 Iron Tail
44 Roost
45 Magma Plume
49 Simple Beam
55 Heat Wave
60 Hyper beam
68 Boomburst

Last edited by PippiTallsocks; 01-10-2022 at 02:43 PM.
Old 11-29-2021, 05:14 PM   #5
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder

Fizzytopian Spiritomb: The Marshmalcontent Pokemon
(Left is base, Right is shiny.)
Type: Ghost/Fairy
Ability 1: Pressure
Ability 2: Flame Body
Ability 3: Prankster
Pokedex Entry: Gathering around and possessing the countless marshmallows discarded for spending too much time in the flames' warm embrace or simply lost to the wind while half-melted in warm beverages, these souls are known to be less spiteful than their Sinnoh counterparts. These lighter-hearted creatures can often be found hiding within snowmen's heads, only to burst out and terrify passers-by. Unlike their spectral counterparts, the face of a Fizzytopian Spiritomb is entirely comprised of possessed, molten marshmallow.

Level-Up Moves
1 Night Shade
1 Baby-Doll Eyes
5 Astonish
10 Spite
15 Ember
20 Shadow Sneak
25 Will-o-Wisp
30 Crafty Shield
35 Confuse Ray
40 Burning Jealousy
45 Shadow Ball
50 Moonblast
55 Hex
60 Inferno

Move Tutor moves
Burning Jealousy
Flamethrower
Foul Play
Lash Out
Misty Explosion
Nightmare
Poltergeist
Spite

TM moves
Attract
Calm Mind
Curse
Dazzling Gleam
Double Team
Facade
Flamethrower
Flash
Giga Impact
Hex
Hyper Beam
Imprison
Incinerate
Infestation
Nasty Plot
Payback
Phantom Force
Protect
Quash
Rain Dance
Rest
Retaliate
Rock Tomb
Round
Shadow Ball
Shock Wave
Snarl
Snore
Substitute
Sunny Day
Swagger
Taunt
Thief
Torment
Toxic
Wonder Room

TR moves
Ally Switch
Calm Mind
Dazzling Gleam
Endure
Flamethrower
Foul Play
Nasty Plot
Play Rough
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Taunt
Trick
Uproar

Egg moves
Destiny Bond
Disable
Draining Kiss
Foul Play
Grudge
Imprison
Pain Split
Old 11-29-2021, 07:21 PM   #6
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Hee-ho! Here's my Jack Frost (the legend overall) inspiried Grinchleon!

Fizzytopian Kecleon (Grinchleon)- The Jack Frost Pokemon
Type: Ice/Fairy
Abilities: Snow Cloak/Prankster (HA)
Pokedex Entry: Bitterness from being isolated from civilization has caused Grinchleon to adapt to its home, taking on an icy vestige. Its now mischievous, tricky demeanor has caused it to become associated with the legends of Jack Frost. Incases its claws, ears, and tail with icicles, slinking through towns and icy caves as icicle linings to play pranks on people and charm them away for brief companionship.

Level-up Moveset:
1 Ancient Power
1 Astonish
1 Crafty Shield
1 Lick
1 Scratch
1 Synchronoise
1 Tail Whip
1 Thief
4 Bind
7 Ice Shard
7 Draining Kiss
10 Fake Out
10 Icicle Spear
15 Aurora Beam
19 Frigid Rake
24 Screech
25 Slash
30 Camoflauge
33 Icicle Crash
37 Substitute
43 Play Rough

Egg Moves
Camouflage
Disable
Dizzy Punch
Fake Out
Foul Play
Fury Swipes
Haze
Icicle Crash
Magic Coat
Mist
Nasty Plot
Power-Up Punch
Recover
Skill Swap
Steamroller
Snatch

Move Tutor Moves
After You
Ancient Power
Aqua Tail
Bind
Body SLam
Counter
Defense Curl
Double-Edge
Drain Punch
Dynamic Punch
Endure
Focus Punch
Foul Play
Fury Cutter
Headbutt
Ice Punch
Icy Wind
Iron Tail
Knock Off
Last Resort
Low Kick
Magic Coat
Mega Kick
Mega Punch
Metronome
Mimic
Mud-slap
Psych Up
Recycle
Rock Slide
Role Play
Rollout
Seismic Toss
Shock Wave
Skill Swap
Sleep Talk
Snatch
Snore
Stealth Rock
Steel Roller
Substitute
Sucker Punch
Swagger
Swift
Thunder Punch
Thunder Wave
Trick
Triple Axel
Water Pulse
Wonder Room

TM/TRs
Aerial Ace
Attract
Aurora Veil
Avalanche
Blizzard
Brick Break
Brine
Captivate
Charge Beam
Confide
Cut
Dazzling Gleam
Dig
Double Team
Drain Punch
Draining Kiss
Endure
Facade
Flash
Fling
Focus Punch
Frustration
Grass Knot
Hail
Hidden Power
Hone Claws
Ice Beam
Ice Fang
Ice Punch
Icicle Spear
Iron Tail
Light Screen
Natural Gift
Play Rough
Power Whip
Power-Up Punch
Protect
Psych Up
Rain Dance
Recycle
Rest
Retaliate
Return
Rock Climb
Rock Slide
Rock Smash
Rock Tomb
Round
Secret Power
Shadow Ball
Shadow Claw
Shock Wave
Skill Swap
Sleep Talk
Snatch
Solar Beam
Stealth Rock
Strength
Stomping Tantrum
Substitute
Swagger
Thief
Thunder
Thunder Fang
Thunder Punch
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Trick Room
Water Pulse
Work Up

Custom Move-
Frozen Rake (Ice/Physical/80 BP)- Grinchleon wraps its icicle-covered tail around its foe, giving them a "hug" before raking its tail across the foe. This shreds through the opponent, lowering their defense stat.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 11-30-2021, 04:10 PM   #7
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Yulevee, the Festive Pokémon

Yulevee, the Festive Pokémon. An Ice type. After the infamous Rudolph the Red-Nosed Stantler raid battle on Saccharine Island, in which the island's Power Spot seemed to have been brought to life via Christmas magic as opposed to the usual Dynamax Energy, the leftover traces of Christmas magic seeped into a clutch of Eevee Eggs not too far away. When the Eevee hatched the very next day- Christmas Day- the magic had transformed them into nothing that had ever been seen before. Unseen by anyone on the island, the Eevee set off for colder climates, with thicker, fluffier fur and more of an affinity for the winter weather conditions than Normal Form Eevee. They were taken in by the people of a small town in northern Fizzytopia, and went largely undiscovered by the rest of the world until the following year, until the famous news team of Diana Macks and Marv Liss came across a colony of these so-called Yulevee living in this small village, and began to investigate and study them, as well as their numerous, equally festive evolutions, each one embodying a different aspect of the holiday season.

Type: Ice

Dex entry 1: Although its mane looks icy, it is soft and warm to the touch. While in battle, however, the mane radiates frigid energy.

Dex entry 2: Traces of Christmas magic altered the already unstable DNA of a number of unhatched Eevee Eggs. Yulevee possess unshakably cheerful demeanors.

Ability 1: Refrigerate
Ability 2: Protean
Hidden Ability: Snow Warning

Lv. 1: Tackle
Lv. 1: Play Nice
Lv. 1: Tail Whip
Lv. 6: Quick Attack
Lv. 10: Bite
Lv. 13: Swift
Lv. 17: Refresh
Lv. 20: Weather Ball
Lv. 24: Copycat
Lv. 28: Yawn
Lv. 30: Festive Pulse
Lv. 34: Double-Edge
Lv. 37: Focus Energy
Lv. 42: Baton Pass
Lv. 45: Last Resort
Lv. 50: Trump Card

Egg moves:
Present
Captivate
Double Kick
Mud-Slap
Stored Power
Tickle

Evolves into;
  • Chocoleon when a Water Stone is used.
  • Lightreon when a Thunder Stone is used.
  • Santeon when an Ice Stone is used.
  • Starreon when a Shiny Stone is used.
  • Cookieon when a Fire Stone is used.
  • Holleon when a Dusk Stone is used.
  • Singeon when a Moon Stone is used.
  • Gifteon when a Leaf Stone is used.

Chocoleon, the Cocoa Pokémon

Chocoleon, the Cocoa Pokémon. A Water and Fire type, and an evolved form of Yulevee. Chocoleon's body is comprised chiefly of chocolate, and while it is usually perfectly solid, it can increase its body temperature to melt itself as a defense against predators. To those who have earned its trust, it will produce exquisitely delicious chocolate, marshmallows, and candy canes- the makings of the most perfect mug of hot cocoa you have ever tasted in your life.

Type: Water/Fire

Dex entry 1: Normally docile, it turns aggressive towards those who try to eat it. Trainers who earn its trust, however, are treated to delicious chocolate.

Dex entry 2: In battle, it uses its naturally delicious scent to draw its opponent in and lower its guard before striking mercilessly. It can produce ingredients for a perfect cup of hot chocolate.

Ability 1: Sweet Veil
Ability 2: Sticky Hold
Hidden Ability: Gooey

Evo: Water Gun
Lv. 1: Quick Attack
Lv. 1: Swift
Lv. 1: Refresh
Lv. 1: Weather Ball
Lv. 1: Copycat
Lv. 1: Yawn
Lv. 1: Double-Edge
Lv. 1: Focus Energy
Lv. 1: Baton Pass
Lv. 1: Last Resort
Lv. 1: Trump Card
Lv. 6: Ember
Lv. 13: Flip Turn
Lv. 17: Sweet Scent
Lv. 20: Flame Burst
Lv. 24: Acid Armor
Lv. 28: Scald
Lv. 34: Heat Wave
Lv. 37: Cotton Guard
Lv. 42: Milk Drink
Lv. 45: Hydro Pump
Lv. 50: Overheat

Lightreon, the Decorated Pokémon

Lightreon, the Decorated Pokémon. An Electric and Steel type, and an evolved form of Yulevee. The living embodiment of the iconic Christmas tree. Lightreon's star-shaped head glows brightly when it attacks. It is most proficient at using moves that involve light, but if it needs to get physical, it can repel opponents with the sharp metallic needles covering its body. The colorful orbs decorating its body glow in a beautiful way at night.

Type: Electric/Steel

Dex entry 1: Its preferred battle style is to blind and confound with flashes of light. Opponents that get close anyway will be repelled by sharp needles.

Dex entry 2: At night, the orbs on its body glow various different colors, as does its star-shaped head. Observing an entire pack of Lightreon on a cold winter night is an unforgettable experience.

Ability 1: Iron Barbs
Ability 2: Illuminate
Hidden Ability: Lightning Rod

Evo: Thunder Shock
Lv. 6: Branch Poke
Lv. 13: Shock Wave
Lv. 17: Flash
Lv. 20: Pin Missile
Lv. 24: Confuse Ray
Lv. 28: Flash Cannon
Lv. 34: Rising Voltage
Lv. 37: Dazzling Gleam
Lv. 42: Power Gem
Lv. 45: Signal Beam
Lv. 50: Wood Hammer

Santeon, the Jolly Pokémon

Santeon, the Jolly Pokémon. A Fire and Ice type, and an evolved form of Yulevee. Speculated to be a leader among Yulevee and its evolutions. Santeon's icy powers are at odds with its warm demeanor and fluffy fur. Its tail is built like a sack, and it carries food and objects it finds in the tail to give to those in need. Its distinctive cry sounds like a deep, booming, jolly laugh. An excellent judge of character, it knows at a glance if someone is bad or good.

Type: Fire/Ice

Dex entry 1: Unfailingly warm and friendly, it gives the food it carries to those in need. The sacklike tail has sparked speculation as to a possible relation to Delibird.

Dex entry 2: Possessing keen intuition, this Pokémon can tell if someone is bad or good at a mere glance. Although it is not aggressive, those it deems bad feel immense shame anyway.

Ability 1: Thick Fat
Ability 2: Infiltrator
Hidden Ability: Fluffy

Evo: Ice Shard
Lv. 6: Ember
Lv. 13: Icy Wind
Lv. 17: Present
Lv. 20: Hypnosis
Lv. 24: Flame Charge
Lv. 28: Bestow
Lv. 34: Heat Wave
Lv. 37: Celebrate
Lv. 42: Rock Climb
Lv. 45: Moonblast
Lv. 50: Blizzard

Starreon, the Guiding Star Pokémon

Starreon, the Guiding Star Pokémon. A Psychic and Flying type, and an evolved form of Yulevee. With the wings that grew out of its legs, Starreon can fly at great altitudes with ease. It is active at night, and when it soars through the night sky, only the brilliantly shining orb on its tail is visible. When it comes across those who are lost at night, it uses psychic power to determine where the person is trying to go, and uses the light of its tail to guide the person safely there.

Type: Psychic/Flying

Dex entry 1: Though it merely looks like a bright star in the night sky, those who see Starreon's tail light feel calm and reassured.

Dex entry 2: Soaring silently on its four wings, it uses the light on its tail to guide lost travelers to their destination. Keen psychic ability allows it to know said destination without fail.

Ability 1: Illuminate
Ability 2: Dazzling
Hidden Ability: Friend Guard

Evo: Confusion
Lv. 6: Wing Attack
Lv. 13: Psybeam
Lv. 17: Flash
Lv. 20: Air Cutter
Lv. 24: Spotlight
Lv. 28: Psychic
Lv. 34: Air Slash
Lv. 37: Wish
Lv. 42: Dazzling Gleam
Lv. 45: Tail Glow
Lv. 50: Night Daze

Cookieon, the Snack Pokémon

Cookieon, the Snack Pokémon. A Dark and Fairy type. Similarly to Chocoleon, Cookieon embodies an iconic holiday snack- in this case, the cookies, the dark temptation of anyone unfortunate enough to be dieting around the holidays. It uses an internal flame to generate an alluring aroma that brings to mind a bakery. It fuels this internal flame by consuming berries, and can subtly alter the scent based on what it eats. When its shell crumbles away it generates a doughlike substance, then uses its internal flame to bake it into a new shell, which has the side effect of generating an alluring and appetizing aroma. In battle, it will lure in opponents with a sweet scent, then draw power from its stash of berries to attack. Bits of its shell fall away, and though the shell, ears, and tail can fall off in battle, they grow right back, and the shed parts taste absolutely delicious.

Type: Dark/Fairy

Dex entry 1: It has a knack for drawing power from berries. It can use this power to attack in battle, or to generate a different mouthwatering aroma.

Dex entry 2: Don't be alarmed if its ears or tail fall off- they grow back. Furthermore, the ears and tail, when shed, can be consumed as a tasty snack.

Ability 1: Sweet Veil
Ability 2: Cheek Pouch
Hidden Ability: Weak Armor

Evo: Payback
Lv. 6: Draining Kiss
Lv. 13: Incinerate
Lv. 17: Sweet Scent
Lv. 20: Stuff Cheeks
Lv. 24: Natural Gift
Lv. 28: Play Rough
Lv. 34: Decorate
Lv. 37: Moonblast
Lv. 42: Heat Wave
Lv. 45: Shell Smash
Lv. 50: Foul Play

Holleon, the Poison Berry Pokémon

Holleon, the Poison Berry Pokémon. A Grass and Poison type, and an evolved form of Yulevee. Although it looks adorably festive, approach with caution- the leaves are sharp and highly poisonous. The berries growing on its body can be picked and eaten, but are just as poisonous as the leaves. Though it is content to simply lounge around and look decorative, it will attack viciously if provoked sufficiently.

Type: Grass/Poison

Dex entry 1: The leaves and berries are both extremely poisonous, so approach with caution. It is not a social Pokémon, but it respects those who show respect for its boundaries.

Dex entry 2: It will not make the first move nor instigate a fight, but if it is sufficiently provoked, it will fly into a rage and attack without letup.

Ability 1: Poison Point
Ability 2: Merciless
Hidden Ability: Chlorophyll

Evo: Leafage
Lv. 6: Poison Sting
Lv. 13: Razor Leaf
Lv. 17: Toxic Spikes
Lv. 20: Venoshock
Lv. 24: Slash
Lv. 28: Leaf Blade
Lv. 34: Cross Poison
Lv. 37: Baneful Bunker
Lv. 42: Poison Jab
Lv. 45: Night Slash
Lv. 50: Wood Hammer

Singeon, the Caroling Pokémon

Singeon, the Caroling Pokémon. An Ice and Normal type, and an evolved form of Yulevee. Singeon's melodic voice enraptures all who hear it. They travel in packs on cold winter evenings, singing in harmony, usually ending up with a great number of Pokémon following them, entranced by the singing. Once they realize this, they continue to sing, happy to have an audience.

Type: Ice/Normal

Dex entry 1: They travel in packs and sing in harmony. Their thick, fluffy fur keeps them warm even on cold winter nights.

Dex entry 2: The markings on its tail differ among individuals. Singeon with the same tail markings travel together and sing the same song.

Ability 1: Soundproof
Ability 2: Fur Coat
Hidden Ability: Cloud Nine

Evo: Echoed Voice
Lv. 6: Round
Lv. 13: Hold Hands
Lv. 17: Sing
Lv. 20: Synchronoise
Lv. 24: Charm
Lv. 28: Chatter
Lv. 34: Hyper Voice
Lv. 37: Sparkling Aria
Lv. 42: Heal Bell
Lv. 45: Boomburst
Lv. 50: Perish Song

Gifteon, the Giftwrapping Pokémon

Gifteon, the Giftwrapping Pokémon. A Fairy and Grass type, and an evolved form of Yulevee. A generous yet prideful Pokémon, Gifteon will happily give presents to anyone it meets, but only once it has adequately wrapped it. Its ribbons, bows, and tail leaves can all be plucked out painlessly- they grow back within minutes, and can be used as gift wrap. Typically, a pack consists of several Gifteon led by a single Santeon, and the Gifteon wrap the presents that the Santeon intends to give out. In battle, it can use the tail leaves to defend against attack- even though it can pick them with ease, they are surprisingly resilient.

Type: Fairy/Grass

Dex entry 1: Generous yet prideful, it will gladly give gifts to all it meets- but only once said gifts have been properly wrapped.

Dex entry 2: It won't accept anything that hasn't been gift-wrapped, including its own food. However, it will gladly help in the wrapping of items intended for itself.

Ability 1: Tangling Hair
Ability 2: Wonder Skin
Hidden Ability: Filter

Evo: Fairy Wind
Lv. 6: Vine Whip
Lv. 13: Wrap
Lv. 17: Draining Kiss
Lv. 20: Razor Leaf
Lv. 24: Celebrate
Lv. 28: Present
Lv. 34: Decorate
Lv. 37: Leaf Tornado
Lv. 42: Helping Hand
Lv. 45: Play Rough
Lv. 50: Leaf Blade

Signature move:
Name: Festive Pulse
BP: 90
Accuracy: 100%
Classification: Special
Effect: Only works if used by Yulevee or its evolutions. Changes type to match the user's primary type. Side effect depends on the user.
If used by Yulevee: Boosts one of the user's stats by one stage at random, excluding accuracy and evasiveness.
If used by Lightreon: 30% chance to confuse the target.
If used by Santeon: 30% chance to put the target to sleep.
If used by Chocoleon: 30% chance to burn the target.
If used by Starreon: User draws in enemy attacks for the remainder of the turn.
If used by Cookieon: Target's evasiveness is lowered by 1 stage.
If used by Holleon: 30% chance to badly poison the target.
If used by Singeon: Target's Attack is lowered by 1 stage; Is a sound move.
If used by Gifteon: Target is bound- trapped in battle and subjected to residual damage for the next 2-5 turns.

Within the spoiler tag below is contained MT info for Yulevee and its evolutions;

Spoiler: show
MT moves

For Yulevee and by extension all evos:
Mud-Slap
Ice Beam
Icy Wind
Triple Axel
After You
Body Slam
Covet
Defense Curl
Double-Edge
Endeavor
Endure
Helping Hand
Headbutt
Heal Bell
Hyper Voice
Last Resort
Mega Kick
Mimic
Psych Up
Recycle
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger
Swift
Terrain Pulse
Uproar
Iron Tail
Water Pulse

Specific to Chocoleon:
String Shot
Burning Jealousy
Flamethrower
Heat Wave
Bind
Aqua Tail
Dive
Flip Turn
Liquidation

Specific to Lightreon:
Signal Beam
Electroweb
Magnet Rise
Rising Voltage
Shock Wave
Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
Counter
Giga Drain
Grassy Glide
Seed Bomb
Synthesis
Worry Seed
Drill Run
Swords Dance
Meteor Beam
Iron Defense
Iron Head
Steel Roller

Specific to Santeon:
Coaching
Flamethrower
Heat Wave
Bounce
Ally Switch
Magic Coat
Magic Room
Trick
Wonder Room
Ancient Power

Specific to Starreon:
Signal Beam
Shock Wave
Thunder Wave
Air Cutter
Defog
Dual Wingbeat
Roost
Sky Attack
Tailwind
Ally Switch
Dream Eater
Expanding Force
Magic Coat
Role Play
Skill Swap
Telekinesis
Trick
Zen Headbutt
Meteor Beam

Specific to Cookieon:
Bug Bite
Dark Pulse
Foul Play
Sucker Punch
Scale Shot
Misty Explosion
Counter
Burning Jealousy
Flamethrower
Heat Wave
Seed Bomb
Scorching Sands
Rock Slide
Stealth Rock
Iron Defense
Iron Head

Specific to Holleon:
Fury Cutter
Foul Play
Knock Off
Lash Out
Outrage
Counter
Spite
Giga Drain
Grassy Glide
Seed Bomb
Synthesis
Worry Seed
Stomping Tantrum
Swords Dance
Corrosive Gas
Gastro Acid
Gunk Shot

Specific to Singeon:
Counter
Iron Defense

Specific to Gifteon:
String Shot
Knock Off
Misty Explosion
Seismic Toss
Giga Drain
Grassy Glide
Seed Bomb
Synthesis
Worry Seed
Bind
Block
Telekinesis
Iron Defense

And within this spoiler tag is TM/TR compatability for Yulevee and its evolutions;

For Yulevee and all evos:
Crunch
Fake Tears
Snarl
Thief
Charm
Sunny Day
Detect
Curse
Shadow Ball
Dig
Mud-Slap
Aurora Veil
Blizzard
Frost Breath
Hail
Ice Beam
Ice Fang
Icicle Spear
Icy Wind
Attract
Baton Pass
Bide
Body Slam
Captivate
Confide
Defense Curl
Double-Edge
Double Team
Echoed Voice
Endure
Facade
Focus Energy
Frustration
Headbutt
Helping Hand
Hidden Power
Hyper Voice
Mega Kick
Mimic
Natural Gift
Nature Power
Pay Day
Protect
Psych Up
Rage
Recycle
Retaliate
Return
Round
Safeguard
Secret Power
Skull Bash
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger
Swift
Take Down
Tail Slap
Uproar
Weather Ball
Work Up
Toxic
Cosmic Power
Light Screen
Reflect
Rest
Stored Power
Iron Tail
Bubble Beam
Rain Dance
Water Gun
Water Pulse

Specific to Chocoleon:
Megahorn
Breaking Swipe
Dragon Tail
Misty Terrain
Blaze Kick
Fire Blast
Fire Fang
Fire Spin
Flame Charge
Flamethrower
Flare Blitz
Heat Wave
Incinerate
Mystical Fire
Overheat
Will-O-Wisp
Bullet Seed
Mud Shot
Giga Impact
Hyper Beam
Sweet Scent
Smart Strike
Dive
Hydro Pump
Liquidation
Muddy Water
Scald
Surf
Waterfall
Whirlpool

Specific to Lightreon:
Megahorn
Pin Missile
Charge Beam
Eerie Impulse
Electric Terrain
Electroweb
Electro Ball
Shock Wave
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Thunder Fang
Thunder Wave
Volt Switch
Wild Charge
Zap Cannon
Dazzling Gleam
Counter
Revenge
Bullet Seed
Energy Ball
Giga Drain
Grass Knot
Grassy Terrain
Leaf Blade
Leaf Storm
Magical Leaf
Mega Drain
Seed Bomb
Solar Beam
Solar Blade
Drill Run
Spikes
Cut
Flash
Giga Impact
Hyper Beam
Razor Wind
Swords Dance
Poison Jab
Power Gem
Flash Cannon
Iron Defense
Iron Head
Iron Tail
Smart Strike

Specific to Santeon:
U-turn
Dazzling Gleam
Draining Kiss
Misty Terrain
Play Rough
Blaze Kick
Fire Blast
Fire Fang
Fire Spin
Flame Charge
Flamethrower Flare Blitz
Heat Crash
Heat Wave
Incinerate
Mystical Fire
Overheat
Will-O-Wisp
Aura Sphere
Reversal
Acrobatics
High Horsepower
Giga Impact
Hyper Beam
Rock Climb
Strength
Ally Switch
Future Sight
Magic Room
Power Swap
Skill Swap
Speed Swap
Teleport
Trick
Trick Room
Wonder Room
Heavy Slam

Specific to Starreon:
Silver Wind
Dazzling Gleam
Mystical Fire
Will-O-Wisp
Aura Sphere
Acrobatics
Aerial Ace
Air Slash
Brave Bird
Defog
Fly
Hurricane
Roost
Sky Attack
Energy Ball
Grass Knot
Solar Beam
Flash
Giga Impact
Hyper Beam
Razor Wind
Whirlwind
Agility
Ally Switch
Amnesia
Calm Mind
Dream Eater
Future Sight
Guard Swap
Imprison
Magic Room
Power Swap
Psychic
Psychic Fangs
Psychic Terrain
Psyshock
Psywave
Skill Swap
Speed Swap
Telekinesis
Teleport
Trick
Trick Room
Wonder Room
Zen Headbutt
Power Gem
Flash Cannon
Steel Wing

Specific to Cookieon:
Fury Cutter
Payback
Quash
Snarl
Snatch
Taunt
Thief
Throat Chop
Play Rough
Blaze Kick
Fire Blast
Fire Fang
Fire Spin
Flame Charge
Flamethrower
Flare Blitz
Heat Wave
Incinerate
Mystical Fire
Overheat
Will-O-Wisp
Aerial Ace
Pluck
Bullet Seed
Leaf Blade
Seed Bomb
Sand Tomb
Spikes
Cut
Giga Impact
Hyper Beam
Sweet Scent
Rock Blast
Rock Polish
Rock Slide
Rock Tomb
Sandstorm
Smack Down
Stealth Rock
Stone Edge
Iron Defense
Razor Shell

Specific to Holleon:
Fury Cutter
Pin Missile
X-Scissor
Brutal Swing
Payback
Play Rough
Counter
Revenge
Aerial Ace
Bullet Seed
Energy Ball
Giga Drain
Grass Knot
Grassy Terrain
Leaf Blade
Leaf Storm
Magical Leaf
Mega Drain
Seed Bomb
Solar Beam
Solar Blade
Spikes
Stomping Tantrum
Cut
False Swipe
Flash
Giga Impact
Hyper Beam
Razor Wind
Roar
Strength
Sweet Scent
Swords Dance
Cross Poison
Gunk Shot
Poison Jab
Sludge Bomb
Toxic Spikes
Venom Drench
Venoshock
Psycho Cut

Specific to Singeon:
Bug Buzz
Beat Up
Counter
Cut
Encore
Giga Impact
Hyper Beam
Roar
Screech
Calm Mind

Specific to Gifteon:
Fury Cutter
Dazzling Gleam
Draining Kiss
Misty Terrain
Play Rough
Seismic Toss
Submission
Bullet Seed
Energy Ball
Giga Drain
Grass Knot
Grassy Terrain
Leaf Blade
Leaf Storm
Magical Leaf
Mega Drain
Power Whip
Seed Bomb
Solar Beam
Solar Blade
Flash
Giga Impact
Hyper Beam
Strength
Calm Mind
Psychic
Psyshock
Psywave
Telekinesis
Iron Defense

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 12-11-2021 at 01:37 PM.
Old 12-01-2021, 12:06 AM   #8
blu3shift
Cascade Badge

"LUMIWOODO," the Aluminum Tree Pokémon ("aluminum"/"illuminate" + "Sudowoodo")

STEEL/ELECTRIC

Evolves from Bonsly if it learns Flash.
Can be bred from a Sudowoodo or Lumiwoodo holding a Fizzytopian Essence.
Bonsly can be bred if Lumiwoodo is holding a Rock Incense.

---

DEX ENTRIES:
This Pokémon uses the razor-sharp barbs that cover its body to disguise itself as a tree to ward off predators. If attacked, it will shine its lights brightly to distract its enemy as it runs away.

Some Lumiwoodo have brightly-colored coats. This appears to be an adaptation to the growing popularity of unnaturally-colored artificial trees among the Fizzytopian populace.

Historical evidence suggests that the Fizzytopian tradition of displaying trees in the home at the end of the year began with Sudowoodo hiding in buildings during the harshest months of winter.

---

Lumiwoodo's physiology differs greatly from regular Sudowoodo. It mimics coniferous trees instead of Sudowoodo's deciduous, and its body composition is more lightweight, wiry, and metallic compared to its rock-based counterpart. They tend to be less combative and rely more on moves that don't cause them to come in direct contact with the enemy, however they will put up a fight if needed—the steel "ornaments" or "berries" hanging from its hands are very durable and can easily knock out an enemy if needed.

The standard green Lumiwoodo and its shiny form can be spotted in tundras and mountainous areas year-round. All forms of Lumiwoodo can also be found in urban areas during late fall and most of winter.

Lumiwoodo is based on artificial Christmas trees. Its Steel typing and "barbs" come from aluminum Christmas trees, billed as a space-age alternative to natural ones during the first half of the 1960s before quickly losing popularity. The use of artificial trees, however, endure to this day, and are commonly manufactured in several different colors which are referenced in Lumiwoodo's variants.

---

ABILITIES:
Iron Barbs / Illuminate / Rattled (hidden)

LEARNS:
0 Pin Missile
1 Copycat
1 Fake Tears
1 Flail
1 Low Kick
1 Mimic
1 Flash
1 Autotomize
12 Block
19 Feint Attack
20 Shock Wave
22 Tearful Look
25 Flash Cannon
28 Sucker Punch
33 Counter
40 Double-Edge
48 Steel Beam

EGG MOVES:
Lumiwoodo shares its Egg Move pool with Sudowoodo.

MT MOVES:
After You
Block
Body Slam
Counter
Covet
Defense Curl
Double-Edge
Dynamic Punch
Earth Power
Endure
Explosion
Focus Punch
Foul Play
Headbutt
Helping Hand
Iron Defense
Ice Punch
Low Kick
Mega Kick
Meteor Beam
Mimic
Psych Up
Rock Slide
Role Play
Rollout
Seismic Toss
Self-Destruct
Sleep Talk
Snore
Steamroller
Stomping Tantrum
Substitute
Sucker Punch
Swagger
Thunder Punch
Uproar
Wild Charge

TMs:
Attract
Body Press
Body Slam
Brick Break
Bulldoze
Calm Mind
Captivate
Confide
Counter
Curse
Defense Curl
Dig
Double-Edge
Double Team
Dynamic Punch
Earth Power
Earthquake
Endure
Explosion
Facade
Fake Tears
Fling
Focus Punch
Foul Play
Frustration
Hail
Headbutt
Helping Hand
Hidden Power
Ice Punch
Iron Defense
Leaf Storm
Low Kick
Mega Kick
Mega Punch
Mimic
Natural Gift
Nature Power
Power Gem
Power-Up Punch
Protect
Psych Up
Razor Leaf
Rest
Return
Rollout
Round
Secret Power
Seismic Toss
Self-Destruct
Sleep Talk
Smack Down
Snore
Stomping Tantrum
Strength
Substitute
Swagger
Taunt
Thief
Thunder Punch
Torment
Toxic
Uproar

Last edited by blu3shift; 12-01-2021 at 12:12 AM.
Old 12-07-2021, 04:38 PM   #9
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

Snobat, The Howling Wind Pokemon

Type: Ice/Dragon
Abilities: Infiltrator, Levitate
Hidden Ability: Snow Cloak
Dex Entries:
Snobat is a nervous Pokemon that prefers hiding to fighting, and will often roll itself in snow as a disguise. If threatened, it will launch itself at an attacker with blinding speed and splatter snow on any potential predators.

Though timid, Snobats are highly territorial, and can often be seen scuffling with one another over pieces of territory. They use their weak wind manipulation to hurl bits of snow at each other until one backs off, having lost the fight. The victorious Snobat will let out an earsplitting cry similar to the whistling of wind to signal its newly claimed land.

Level-Up Moves:
1 Powder Snow
1 Screech
1 Supersonic
1 Tackle
4 Gust
5 Ice Fang
12 Howl
13 Bite
16 Wing Attack
18 Defense Curl
23 Air Cutter
27 Roost
28 Dragon Claw
31 Razor Wind
32 Avalanche
35 Tailwind
36 Air Slash
52 Dragon Rush​

Egg Moves:
Defog, Dragon Rush, Outrage, Icicle Crash, Mimic, Tailwind​

Tutor Moves:
Defog, Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, Dual Wingbeat, Icy Wind, Hyper Voice, Ominous Wind, Outrage, Sky Attack, Snatch, Triple Axel, Tailwind, Uproar, Knock Off

Evolves at level 48 into...

Norvern, the North Wind Pokemon

Type: Ice/Dragon
Abilities: Infiltrator, Levitate
Hidden Ability: Snow Cloak
Dex Entries:
If you should see a lone snowman in a winter forest, walk away. Norvern pile snow onto themselves as a disguise to lure in unwary prey, who rarely escape once they fall for the trap. Extremely effective hunters, Norvern use their powerful wind manipulation to immobilize and weaken their prey before they swoop in with their serrated talons to finish the job.

Norvern are highly skilled at flying, so much so that they rarely even flap their huge wings. Instead, they push themselves along at blistering speeds by manipulating the freezing air around them, barely making a sound as they fly at incredible speeds through the trees.

Norvern are solitary Pokemon whose territories span miles and miles of land. If you trespass onto a Norvern's territory, you will know by their fearsome howl, often compared to the sound of an oncoming blizzard.

Level-Up Moves:
0 Dragon Pulse
1 Powder Snow
1 Boomburst
1 Gust
1 Dragon Rush
1 Moonlight
1 Screech
1 Supersonic
1 Tackle
5 Ice Fang
12 Howl
13 Ominous Wind
16 Wing Attack
18 Agility
23 Air Cutter
27 Roost
28 Dragon Claw
31 Razor Wind
32 Avalanche
35 Tailwind
36 Air Slash
51 Windburn Whip​

Egg Moves:
Defog, Dragon Rush, Outrage, Icicle Crash, Mimic, Tailwind​

Tutor Moves:
Defog, Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, Dual Wingbeat, Icy Wind, Hyper Voice, Ominous Wind, Outrage, Sky Attack, Snatch, Triple Axel, Tailwind, Uproar, Knock Off

Windburn Whip (Ice-Type, Physical, 75BP, 90% accuracy)
The user bends freezing wind to its will, hurling it like a whip towards the opponent. This may cause a burn(10% chance) or a Defense drop(30% chance).

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
Old 12-12-2021, 10:29 PM   #10
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Fizzytopian Falinks - Falalalinks
Chorus Lights Pokémon

Type: Electric/Normal
Abilities: Own Tempo / Illuminate
Hidden Ability: Dazzling

Pokédex Entry:
Grown in the colder and darker northern climates, these Falinks have adapted by blending in holiday trees and warming and lighting themselves by sapping the power from the decorations. While their feeding habits often caused higher electricity bills for tree owners, their presence is still welcomed due to their charming illuminations and soothing songs they add. When threatened, through precise teamwork, they sync up their flashing lights and singing to ward off their enemies.Their leader, called the conductor, waves its long, thin horn to direct and unify the movements, attacks and performance of the five others, named performers. The conductor also puts its shields together to form a book, using it for notes and instructions for their chanting.

Level Up Moves:
1 Thundershock
1 Metronome
5 Sing
10 Flash
15 Echoed Voice
20 Spark
25 Round
30 Eerie Impulse
35 Dazzling Gleam
40 Thunder Wave
45 Spotlight
50 Lucky Chant
55 Perish Song
60 Sparkling Hymn

MT Moves:
Coaching
Hyper Voice
Laser Focus
Shock Wave
Uproar
Signal Beam
Heal Bell
Swift
Metronome
Sleep Talk

TM/TR Moves:
Acrobatics
Bide
Calm Mind
Captivate
Charge Beam
Confide
Curse
Double Team
Echoed Voice
Electric Terrain
Electro Ball
Encore
Endure
Facade
Flash
Flash Cannon
Focus Energy
Frustration
Hidden Power
Horn Drill
Hyper Voice
Light Screen
Metronome
Mimic
Natural Gift
Power Gem
Play Rough
Protect
Psych Up
Psywave
Rage
Reflect
Rest
Return
Roar
Round
Screech
Secret Power
Sleep Talk
Sandstorm
Snore
Solar Beam
Substitute
Sunny Day
Swagger
Take Down
Taunt
Thunderbolt
Thunder
Torment
Toxic
Tri Attack
Uproar
Volt Switch
Wild Charge
Will-O-Wisp
Wonder Room

Custom Move: Sparkling Hymn (Electric/Special/60 BP) A spectacular show of sparks and cheerful singing. Attacks all opponents, and has a 20% chance raising the user’s and its allies’ Special Attack by one stage.

Art || FB || WF || Tumblr

Last edited by OkikuMew; 12-13-2021 at 06:56 AM.
Old 12-21-2021, 03:49 PM   #11
ShadowDRGN
Cascade Badge

Merry Fizzmas, and to all a good sprite! I hope you enjoy my first-ever Fizzy Form submission.

Fizzytopian Numel
The Dormant Pokemon

Type: Ice/Ground
Ability 1: Simple
Ability 2: Thick Fat
Ability 3: Truant (Hidden)

Pokedex Entries
Ver. 1: These Numel once lived in the crater of an active volcano, but eventually the mountain stopped producing magma. In order to survive without a steady source of magma, the Numel became dormant, too.
Ver. 2: Numel subsists off the volcanic minerals in its habitat, which it converts into magma using the tremendous pressure inside its body. The quantity is too small to enable it to use Fire-Type moves, however.
Ver. 3: This Pokemon is usually quite sedate, but its body will rapidly heat up if irritated. Numel's favorite way of calming itself is to attack the source of its anger with a flurry of half-melted snow.
Ver. 4: There is a ceremony where humans will tie ropes around this Pokemon's hump on New Year's eve. It's said that the ropes will store good fortune inside Numel's body, but you will only receive its blessing if they remain intact for an entire year.

Moveset
Level-Up Moves
01 - Growl
01 - Tackle
05 - Powder Snow
08 - Focus Energy
12 - Magnitude
15 - Aurora Beam
19 - Amnesia
22 - Avalanche
29 - Lucky Chant
31 - Take Down
36 - Yawn
40 - Earthquake
43 - Ice Beam
47 - Double-Edge

TM/TR Moves
Attract
Blizzard
Bulldoze
Confide
Dig
Double-Edge
Earthquake
Echoed Voice
Facade
Frost Breath
Frustration
Hail
Hidden Power
Ice Beam
Nature Power
Protect
Rest
Return
Rock Slide
Rock Smash
Rock Tomb
Round
Sandstorm
Scald
Secret Power
Sleep Talk
Snore
Strength
Substitute
Swagger
Toxic

Tutor Moves
After You
Body Slam
Defense Curl
Double-Edge
Earth Power
Endure
Headbutt
Icy Wind
Mimic
Mud-Slap
Rock Slide
Rollout
Sleep Talk
Snore
Stealth Rock
Substitute
Swagger
Iron Head

Fizzytopian Camerupt
The Snowcapped Pokemon

Type: Ice/Ground
Ability 1: Anger Point
Ability 2: Solid Rock
Ability 3: Serene Grace (Hidden)

Pokedex Entries
Ver. 1: Camerupt's body is highly adapted to its frigid environment, allowing it to produce plenty of magma even on a strict diet. However, those adaptations means its hide is less resistant to heat, limiting the power of its Fire-Type attacks.
Ver. 2: Unable to erupt as a Numel, the pressure within this Pokemon's hump forced it to grow taller and tougher as it evolved. Its hump never splits into two, out of fear that it might snap the rope bound to its body.
Ver. 3: Though its body is always bubbling with magma, Camerupt is chilly to the touch, and is passive toward humans. Push it to the point of anger, however, and it won't be just a snow pile you're buried under.
Ver. 4: These Pokemon are considered sacred due to the spirits of good fortune that inhabit its body. If you harm one needlessly, it's said that you will be cursed with 36 misfortunes in the next year.

Moveset
Level-Up Moves
01 - Rock Slide
01 - Fissue
01 - Lava Plume
01 - Growl
01 - Tackle
01 - Powder Snow
01 - Focus Energy
12 - Magnitude
15 - Aurora Beam
19 - Amnesia
22 - Avalanche
29 - Lucky Chant
31 - Take Down
39 - Yawn
46 - Earthquake
56 - Ice Beam
59 - Eruption

TM/TR Moves
Attract
Aurora Veil
Blizzard
Bulldoze
Confide
Dig
Double-Edge
Double Team
Earthquake
Echoed Voice
Explosion
Facade
Flash Cannon
Frost Breath
Frustration
Giga Impact
Hail
Hidden Power
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Nature Power
Overheat
Protect
Rest
Return
Roar
Rock Polish
Rock Slide
Rock Smash
Rock Tomb
Round
Sandstorm
Scald
Secret Power
Sleep Talk
Snore
Stone Edge
Strength
Substitute
Swagger
Toxic

Tutor Moves
After You
Body Slam
Defense Curl
Double-Edge
Earth Power
Endure
Headbutt
Icy Wind
Mimic
Mud-Slap
Rock Slide
Rollout
Sleep Talk
Snore
Stealth Rock
Stomping Tantrum
Substitute
Swagger
Iron Head

Last edited by ShadowDRGN; 12-21-2021 at 04:08 PM.
Old 12-22-2021, 06:02 PM   #12
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
LONELITE

The Dim Spark Pokemon

Type: Fire
Abilities: Anticipation/Damp/Hustle (HA)

Pokedex Entries:
1: Lonelite is perpetually downtrodden over its inability to light its fuse. It yearns to one day be able to fly freely through the skies and bring joy to others.
2: Its fuse glows as it tries to exert energy to light it up. Its finlike arms aren't very suited to steering it even if it did manage to take off.
3: The most Lonelite can muster is a few errand, short-lived flames. It uses what little heat it can produce to try and signal for Glimmistar.

Research Notes and Observations:

Lonelite appears to be a pokemon based off the celebratory tradition of fireworks, launched to usher in a new year. Its tail serves as a rudimentary fuse, yet it always seems to be damp from being dragged across the ground. Determined to one day fly, it tries to show around trainers and passersby to hope they have something to allow it flight, if only for a few seconds. As this pokemon matures, it finds itself more and more capable of drying its tail, until one day when that fuse finally sparkles to life. At that point, one of two scenarios will occur: either the Lonelite will have absorbed enough energy around it to blast off and subsequently evolve, or it will unceremoniously self destruct in a flashy, yet invariably fatal display.

Moveset

Natural:

- Tackle
- Smokescreen
4 Ember
8 Mud-Slap
12 Tearful Look
16 Headbutt
20 Wish
24 Spark

Evolves to Glimmistar via Level Up with Spark.

TM/TRs

Attract, Bide, Confide, Curse, Double Team, Drill Run, Echoed Voice, Embargo, Endure, Fake Tears, Frustration, Guard Swap, Gyro Ball, Headbutt, Helping Hand, Hidden Power, Incinerate, Misty Terrain, Mud-Slap, Protect, Rage, Rest, Return, Shock Wave, Sleep Talk, Snore, Sunny Day, Swift, Toxic.

Egg Moves

Acid Armor, Recover, Double Hit, Strength Sap, Mirror Coat.

Tutor Moves

Shock Wave, Burning Jealousy, Spite, Drill Run, Mud-Slap, Endure, Helping Hand, Hyper Voice, Snore, Substitute, Swift.

GLIMMISTAR

The Team Rocketeer Pokemon

Type: Fire/Fairy
Abilities: Shield Dust/Dazzling/Heatproof (HA)

Pokedex Entries:
1: Within its thin yet strong limbs it carries a pair of lucky Lonelite. It flies through the skies and shares the joy it has absorbed with them to nurture them. On occasion they will take Dreepy for a short flight while their parent rests.
2: Glimmistar's body is full of joyous energy it absorbs from onlookers. It billows sparkling smoke from the pipes on its head and performs intricate moves in the skies.
3: Sometimes this pokemon will appear at children's parties and blow its smoke down upon the birthday child. Those dusted by it are almost assured to have bright and memorable childhoods.

Research Notes and Observations:

Compared to the streamlined form of Lonelite, Glimmistar's body is much stockier and built more for manoeuvrability than for speed. Their orblike form is built to contain as much joyous energy as possible, which is converted into the smoke that billows from its base as well as the pipes on its head, which resemble the romman candle fireworks often sold in Yupien City during the festive season. Unlike its Unovan counterpart, Glimmistar feeds off excitement and positive energy from people and pokemon, which it coaxes out through many of its displays. Without a doubt though, its mobility is greatly supported by the two Lonelite it holds in each modified fin, which appear closer to ribbons it can control. These Lonelite feed off of Glimmistar who provides them with the sensation of flight they wish for, before dropping them off and searching for another pair to brighten the day of. Some discussion from professors in other regions note that Glimmistar is similar to a form of clay urn filled with gunpowder often used in religious celebrations, and indeed these particular ones seem particularly resistant to heat.

Moveset

Natural:

Evolve Fairy Wind
- Tackle
- Smokescreen
- Ember
- Quick Attack
- Shock Wave
- Headbutt
- Wish
- Spark
24 Fly
28 Mist
33 Flame Burst
37 Will-O-Wisp
42 Extreme Speed
46 Explosion
54 Dazzling Gleam

Evolves to Spritacular by Trading with Bright Powder.

TM/TR Moves

Defog, Acrobatics, Aerial Ace, Ally Switch, Attract, Bide, Brutal Swing, Captivate, Charm, Confide, Curse, Dazzling Gleam, Defense Curl, Detect, Double Team, Draining Kiss, Drill Run, Echoed Voice, Embargo, Endure, Explosion, Facade, Fake Tears, Fire Blast, Fire Spin, Flame Charge, Flamethrower, Flash, Fly, Frustration, Guard Swap, Gyro Ball, Headbutt, Helping Hand, Hidden Power, Incinerate, Light Screen, Misty Terrain, Mud-Slap, Mystical Fire, Overheat, Pay Day, Power Swap, Protect, Rage, Reflect, Rest, Return, Rollout, Secret Power, Self-Destruct, Shock Wave, Sleep Talk, Snore, Solar Beam, Stealth Rock, Substitute, Sunny Day, Swift, Teleport, Thunderbolt, Toxic, Will-O-Wisp.

Tutor Moves

Signal Beam, Knock Off, Magnet Rise, Shock Wave, Thunderbolt, Misty Explosion, Burning Jealousy, Flamethrower, Heat Wave, Defog, Tailwind, Spite, Drill Run, Mud-Slap, Body Slam, Covet, Defense Curl, Endure, Explosion, Helping Hand, Hyper Voice, Last Resort, Self-Destruct, Snore, Substitute, Swift.

SPRITACULAR

The Celebration Pokemon

Type: Fire/Fairy
Abilities: Shield Dust/Dazzling/Levitate (HA)

Pokedex Entries:
1: The crown atop its head amplifies the force of its launched fireworks from the holes in its top. This pokemon's propensity for creating big bangs puts it at odds with Togekiss.
2: Seeing Spritacular performing a show is breathtaking, and crowds will turn up by the hundreds to watch one displaying its skills. There have been a few cases where people have passed while spectating, their hearts giving out to sheer joy.
3: When two Spritacular greet each other, they launch a vast number of sparks and fireworks around. Their courtship rituals are among the most incredible sights in the region.

Researcher Notes and Observations:

Spritacular forgoes the transport of Lonelite and are fully mature joybringers who feed off the enjoyment of others. Their faces are constantly smiling cheerily as they manipulate the air around them with their four ribbony tendrils wrapped around the neck like scarves, igniting the air with fey energy. They appear to be similar to batteries of fireworks, with their signature peaked crests flanked by a silvery crown. These crowns amplify the launch force of its fireworks which fly forth from the glowing orifices on its crest, while its pipelike arms end in a pair of branches which belch plumes of smoke and glitter. Being near these plumes will bring a smile to the face of even the most dour of people, and its displays of its skills are spectacular to behold. Of great interest is its signature technique, wherein its largest opening launches a sparkling missile into its target. As well as posing tremendous power, the missile sprays sparks everywhere in a manner akin to Flame Burst, though it appears that fairy pokemon are able to absorb the energy from these rendering them harmless. Spritacular are naturally a very cheerful and entertaining pokemon, and several have been seen during new year celebrations to usher in the next year with a literal bang, although when in the presence of Chandelure their happy demeanour evaporates to give way to righteous anger.

Moveset

Natural:

Evolve Showstopper
- Spotlight
- Moonblast
- Discharge
- Flash Cannon
- Haze
- Tackle
- Smokescreen
- Ember
- Quick Attack
- Shock Wave
- Headbutt
- Wish
- Spark
24 Fly
28 Mist
33 Flame Burst
37 Play Rough
42 Extreme Speed
46 Explosion
54 Dazzling Gleam
59 Shell Smash
63 Burn Up

Showstopper (120 BP, Fairy, Special) - The user launches a large firework at the target which explodes spectacularly. The spraying sparks damage all other non-Fairy pokemon on the field for 1/8th of their max HP.

TM/TR Moves

Defog, Acrobatics, Aerial Ace, Ally Switch, Attract, Bide, Brutal Swing, Calm Mind, Captivate, Charge Beam, Charm, Confide, Curse, Dazzling Gleam, Defense Curl, Detect, Double Team, Draining Kiss, Drill Run, Echoed Voice, Egg Bomb, Embargo, Endure, Energy Ball, Explosion, Facade, Fake Tears, Fire Blast, Fire Spin, Flame Charge, Flamethrower, Flash, Flash Cannon, Fly, Focus Blast, Frustration, Giga Impact, Guard Swap, Gyro Ball, Headbutt, Helping Hand, Hidden Power, Horn Drill, Hyper Beam, Incinerate, Light Screen, Magical Leaf, Misty Terrain, Mud-Slap, Mystical Fire, Overheat, Pay Day, Play Rough, Power Swap, Protect, Psychic, Psyshock, Rage, Reflect, Rest, Return, Rock Polish, Rollout, Safeguard, Screech, Secret Power, Self-Destruct, Shadow Ball, Shock Wave, Skull Bash, Sky Attack, Sleep Talk, Snore, Solar Beam, Solar Blade, Stealth Rock, Substitute, Sunny Day, Swift, Teleport, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Toxic, Tri Attack, Volt Switch, Wild Charge, Will-O-Wisp, Zap Cannon.

Tutor Moves

Signal Beam, Knock Off, Electroweb, Magnet Rise, Shock Wave, Thunderbolt, Misty Explosion, Burning Jealousy, Flamethrower, Heat Wave, Vacuum Wave, Air Cutter, Defog, Sky Attack, Tailwind, Spite, Seed Bomb, Drill Run, Earth Power, Mud-Slap, Body Slam, Covet, Defense Curl, Endure, Explosion, Helping Hand, Hyper Voice, Last Resort, Self-Destruct, Snore, Substitute, Swift.
Old 12-22-2021, 10:36 PM   #13
Heather
Naga's Voice

Cryogunk: The Frigid Frog Pokémon

Type: Ice/Poison
Abilities: Ice Face
Hidden Ability: Ice Face
Dex Entries:

1 (Frozen): A small population of Croagunk forced to face a harsh winter in a dense forest adapted by beginning to produce a more aqueous toxin. The freezing of this toxin protects Cryogunk from the cold, and serves as armor in battle.

1 (Thawed): The vivid coloration of Cryogunk's unfrozen body serves to warn would-be predators of its potent toxicity. if that fails, it will attempt to hide in the snow to regenerate its icy shell.

2 (Frozen): The frozen shell of this Pokémon is actually made out of an aqueous toxin it produces. Like water, it expands when frozen, leading Cryogunk's cheek sacs to grow when it freezes.

2 (Thawed): While unfrozen, Cryogunk are surprisingly agile, and adept climbers. They will hunt very actively for bugs in the underbrush and lower branches of trees until it becomes too cold to continue.

Evolves at Level 37 into...

Frosticroak, The Bitter Cold Pokémon

Type: Ice/Poison
Abilities: Ice Face
Hidden Ability: Ice Face
Dex Entries:

1 (Frozen): Frosticroak assumes this pose whilst frozen in order to protect its vulnerable throat from having its contents shattered by opportunistic attackers. If it's shell is forcibly broken, it will spit the still-frozen contents of its throat at its attacker.

1 (Thawed): Frosticroak's stiff red knuckles are covered in small perforations that allow the Pokémon to spray its signature toxin at foes in directed streams. The holes also ensure that these otherwise impermeable knuckles are coated in said toxin when Frosticroak freezes once again.

2 (Frozen): The pose Frosticroak makes when frozen makes it almost impossible for predators to carry it off in this state, as it is too awkward to fit in most beaks. As such, many smaller bug Pokémon hide underneath its haunches to escape notice, only to be eaten by Frosticroak when it emerges from its shell.

2 (Thawed): Being powerful leapers and adept climbers, Frosticroak is easily capable of setting upon its Bug Pokemon prey well before it's noticed, and will leap to attack bird Pokémon that attempt to eat its young.

With the original species not really having much if any difference at all in its Moveset between evolutionary stages besides the exact levels (which to my knowledge doesn't factor in FB), I have elected to condense to one moveset listing to keep everything easy on the eyes. Assume move sanity where unclear (ie, any move learned by any method can also be obtained by any other non-Level Up method, even if I forgot to specify it).That said:

MOVES

LEVEL UP:
1 Astonish
1 Mud-Slap
1 Poison Sting
1 Hail
8 Powder Snow
12 Flatter
15 Pursuit
16 Icicle Spear
17 Feint Attack
20 Venoshock
24 Ice Shard
24 Haze
29 Mud Bomb
32 Ice Beam
36 Nasty Plot
37 Brumal Blight
36 Toxic
43 Sludge Bomb
47 Belch
48 Blizzard

EGG:
Acupressure, Bullet Punch, Avalanche, Cross Chop, Drain Punch, Dynamic Punch, Fake Out, Feint, Headbutt, Me First, Meditate, Quick Guard, Liquidation, Freeze Dry, Wake-Up Slap

TUTOR:
Bounce, Triple Axel, Dark Pulse, Drain Punch, Dual Chop, Focus Punch, Foul Play, Fury Cutter, Gunk Shot, Headbutt, Helping Hand, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Knock Off, Lash Out, Low Kick, Mud-Slap, Role Play, Sleep Talk, Snatch, Snore, Spite, Sucker Punch, Super Fang, Thunder Punch, Vacuum Wave, Counter, Dynamic Punch, Endure, Mega Kick, Mega Punch, Rock Slide, Substitute, Swagger

TM/TR:
Assurance, Attract, Baton Pass, Bounce, Blizzard, Brick Break, Bulldoze, Captivate, Confide, Dark Pulse, Dig, Double Team, Drain Punch, Earthquake, Embargo, Encore, Endure, Facade, Fling, Focus Blast, Focus Punch, Foul Play, Frustration, Gunk Shot, Hail, Helping Hand, Hidden Power, Ice Beam, Ice Punch, Ice Fang, Icy Wind, Liquidation, Low Kick, Mega Kick, Mega Punch, Nasty Plot, Natural Gift, Payback, Poison Jab, Protect, Rain Dance, Rest, Retaliate, Return, Revenge, Rock Climb, Rock Slide, Rock Smash, Rock Tomb, Round, Screech, Secret Power, Shadow Ball, Sleep Talk, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Snatch, Snore, Strength, Substitute, Sunny Day, Swagger, Taunt, Thief, Thunder Punch, Torment, Toxic, Venom Drench, Venoshock, Work Up, X-Scissor, Counter, Dynamic Punch, Fury Cutter, Headbutt, Mud-Slap

Signature Move: Brumal Blight (Poison/Special/40 BP)
The user spits a glob of its chilled aqueous toxin onto the enemy, dealing damage, with a 30% chance to leave the target Poisoned. In Hail, this move's power is doubled, and it gains a 10% chance to leave the target Frozen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Old 12-22-2021, 11:52 PM   #14
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Grinchleon

Fizzytopian Kecleon (Grinchleon)
The Heart Thief Pokemon
Height: 3'3.4"/1.0m
Weight: 39.7lbs/18 kg
Gender Ratio: 50% Male/50% Female
Egg Group: Field

Type: Ghost/Fairy
Abilities: Oblivious/Simple
Hidden Ability: Serene Grace

HP: 60
Atk: 110
Defense: 40
Sp Atk: 90
Sp Def: 60
Speed: 80

Sw: As it grows close to others, the heart outlines on its chest fill. When all three are full, it is capable of great surprise feats of strength.

Sh: It is naturally inclined against friendship, but becomes fiercely loyal to those who can open its heart. Even then, it will never lose its natural impishness.

BD: This Pokemon slips into houses around the winter holidays, to steal away presents. A grand gesture of love can cause it to give them back.

SP: It can instinctively blend its skin's colour to hide among things like snow and shadow. It enjoys stealing prized possessions and playing tricks on people.

Level-up moves:
- Covet
- Spite
- Fairy Wind
- Lick
- Frustration
4 Bind
7 Shadow Sneak
10 Hone Claws
13 Heart Stamp
16 Slash
18 Natural Gift
21 Ominous Wind
25 Shadow Claw
30 Crafty Shield
33 Play Rough
38 Sucker Punch
42 Substitute
46 Naughty or Nice*
50 Moonblast

Signature move: Naughty or Nice:
Naughty or Nice
Fairy
Physical
80 BP
Move has a 50/50 chance of turning up either "Naughty" or "Nice".
If move is "Naughty", it has a 20% chance to lower the target's Defense and Special Defense stats by 1 stage each.
If move is "Nice", it has a 20% chance (rolled separately for each Pokemon) to raise its own and its allies' Attack and Special Attack stats by 1 stage each.

May affect anyone adjacent to the user
Does not make contact
Affected by Protect
Not affected by Magic Coat
Not affected by Snatch
Affected by Mirror Move
Affected by King's Rock

EM, MT, TM/TR moves:

EM:
Camouflage
Disable
Dizzy Punch
Fake Out
Grudge
Icicle Crash
Nasty Plot
Recover
Parting Shot
Phanton Force
Power-Up Punch
Present

MT:
After You
Ancient Power
Aqua Tail
Bind
Block
Body Slam
Bug Bite
Burning Jealousy
Corrosive Gas
Counter
Covet
Dark Pulse
Defense Curl
Double-Edge
Drain Punch
Dream Eater
Dynamic Punch
Endure
Fire Punch
Flamethrower
Focus Punch
Foul Play
Fury Cutter
Giga Drain
Gravity
Gunk Shot
Headbutt
Heal Bell
Helping Hand
Ice Beam
Ice Punch
Icy Wind
Iron Tail
Knock Off
Lash Out
Last Resort
Low Kick
Magic Coat
Mega Kick
Mega Punch
Metronome
Mimic
Misty Explosion
Mud-Slap
Ominous Wind
Pain Split
Poltergeist
Psych Up
Recycle
Rock Slide
Role Play
Rollout
Seismic Toss
Shock Wave
Skill Swap
Skitter Smack
Sleep Talk
Snatch
Snore
Spite
Stealth Rock
Stomping Tantrum
Substitute
Sucker Punch
Superpower
Swagger
Swift
Swords Dance
Terrain Pulse
Thunder Punch
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Trick
Triple Axel
Uproar
Water Pulse
Wonder Room
Zen Headbutt

TM/TR:
Acrobatics
Aerial Ace
Assurance
Attract
Avalanche
Beat Up
Bide
Blizzard
Body Slam
Brick Break
Brutal Swing
Calm Mind
Captivate
Charge Beam
Charm
Confide
Cosmic Power
Counter
Crunch
Curse
Cut
Dark Pulse
Dazzling Gleam
Defense Curl
Dig
Double Team
Double-Edge
Dragon Breath
Drain Punch
Draining Kiss
Dream Eater
Dynamic Punch
Embargo
Endure
Facade
Fake Tears
Fire Blast
Fire Punch
Flamethrower
Flash
Fling
Focus Energy
Focus Punch
Foul Play
Frustration
Fury Cutter
Future Sight
Giga Drain
Grass Knot
Gunk Shot
Headbutt
Helping Hand
Hex
Hidden Power
Hone Claws
Ice Beam
Ice Fang
Ice Punch
Icy Wind
Imprison
Incinerate
Iron Tail
Leech Life
Low Kick
Mega Drain
Mega Kick
Mega Punch
Metronome
Mimic
Misty Terrain
Mud-Slap
Mystical Fire
Nasty Plot
Natural Gift
Nature Power
Nightmare
Payback
Psycho Cut
Phantom Force
Play Rough
Pluck
Power Whip
Power-Up Punch
Protect
Psych Up
Psychic Fangs
Quash
Rage
Rain Dance
Recycle
Rest
Retaliate
Return
Revenge
Reversal
Rock Climb
Rock Slide
Rock Smash
Rock Tomb
Rollout
Round
Scary Face
Screech
Secret Power
Seismic Toss
Shadow Ball
Shadow Claw
Shock Wave
Silver Wind
Skill Swap
Skull Bash
Sleep Talk
Snarl
Snatch
Snore
Stealth Rock
Stomping Tantrum
Stored Power
Strength
Submission
Substitute
Sunny Day
Superpower
Swagger
Swift
Swords Dance
Tail Slap
Take Down
Taunt
Telekinesis
Thief
Throat Chop
Thunder
Thunder Fang
Thunder Punch
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Torment
Toxic
Tri Attack
Trick
Trick Room
Water Pulse
Weather Ball
Will-O-Wisp
Work Up
Zap Cannon
Zen Headbutt

Old 12-23-2021, 12:21 AM   #15
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Scrimmekin, Puxen, Delphockey

Fizzytopian Fennekin (Scrimmekin), Braixen (Puxen), and Delphox (Delphockey)

Scrimmekin -Level 16-> Puxen -Ice Stone-> Delphockey

Fizzytopian Fennekin (Scrimmekin)
The Snow Fox Pokemon
Height: 1'3.7"/0.4m
Weight: 20.7 lb/9.4 kg
Gender Ratio: 87.5% Male/12.5% Female
Evolution: Fizzytopian Braixen at level 16

Abilities: Slush Rush/Rock Head
Hidden Ability: Pickpocket

HP: 50
Atk: 62
Defense: 60
Sp Atk: 45
Sp Def: 30
Speed: 60

Sw: It is known to slam into mountain travelers from behind, and steal their food as they try to get up. Such victims will often only see it as a blue and red streak.

Sh: It enjoys playing with the berries it eats, batting them around to slide on slick ice.

BD: An extremely cunning Pokemon. It will often lay traps for predators, luring them to trees about to explode from frozen sap.

SP: It hardens its ice mask by headbutting frozen trees. Sometimes it gets the icicles on its head stuck in the trees, and has to regrow them.

Level-up move list:
- Scratch
- Tail Whip
5 Powder Snow
10 Howl
14 Ice Shard
17 Retaliate
20 Low Sweep
25 Lucky Chant
27 Hail
31 Icicle Crash
35 Wild Charge
38 Parting Shot
41 Double-Edge
43 Aurora Veil
46 Close Combat
48 Blizzard

EM, MT, TM/TR moves:

EM:
Freeze-Dry
Haze
Head Smash
Ice Ball
Jump Kick
Quick Attack
Submission
Wish

MT:
Ally Switch
Block
Body Slam
Coaching
Counter
Covet
Defense Curl
Double-Edge
Electroweb
Endeavor
Endure
Foul Play
Headbutt
Helping Hand
Hyper Voice
Ice Beam
Icy Wind
Iron Tail
Last Resort
Low Kick
Mimic
Mud-Slap
Rollout
Sleep Talk
Snore
Spite
Stomping Tantrum
Substitute
Sucker Punch
Superpower
Swagger
Swift
Vacuum Wave
Water Pulse

TM/TR:
Agility
Ally Switch
Attract
Aurora Veil
Avalanche
Beat Up
Bide
Blizzard
Body Slam
Bubble Beam
Captivate
Charm
Close Combat
Confide
Counter
Curse
Cut
Defense Curl
Defog
Detect
Dig
Double Team
Double-Edge
Echoed Voice
Electroweb
Embargo
Endure
Facade
Fake Tears
Flash
Focus Energy
Foul Play
Frost Breath
Frustration
Grass Knot
Hail
Headbutt
Helping Hand
Hidden Power
Hone Claws
Hyper Voice
Ice Beam
Icicle Spear
Icy Wind
Iron Tail
Light Screen
Low Kick
Low Sweep
Mimic
Mud-Slap
Natural Gift
Payback
Play Rough
Power-Up Punch
Protect
Quash
Rage
Reflect
Rest
Retaliate
Return
Rock Climb
Rock Smash
Rock Tomb
Rollout
Round
Safeguard
Scary Face
Screech
Secret Power
Skull Bash
Sleep Talk
Snore
Stomping Tantrum
Substitute
Superpower
Swagger
Swift
Tail Slap
Take Down
Taunt
Thief
Torment
Toxic
Water Gun
Water Pulse
Wild Charge
Work Up

Fizzytopian Braixen (Puxen)
The Rink Sports Pokemon
Height: 3'3.4"/1.0m
Weight: 32.0 lb/14.5 kg
Evolution: Fizzytopian Delphox via Ice Stone

Hidden Ability: Pickpocket

HP: 69
Atk: 90
Defense: 70
Sp Atk: 59
Sp Def: 48
Speed: 83

Sw: The short stick stuck in its tail is tempered with extreme cold. It is this Pokemon's greatest weapon.

Sh: It can form skate-like blades under its feet. These lightly freeze thr ground under it, allowing them to glide quickly over most surfaces.

BD: During mountain snowstorms, it engages in hit and run tactics to wear down prey. It is extremely quick and sure-footed.

SP: It is easily goaded into attacking. It can glide across the ground at high speeds to chase down those that anger it.

Level-up move list:
Evo Storm Throw
- Powder Snow
- Scratch
- Tail Whip
11 Howl
14 Ice Shard
18 Retaliate
22 Low Sweep
27 Lucky Chant
30 Hail
34 Icicle Crash
41 Wild Charge
45 Parting Shot
48 Double-Edge
51 Aurora Veil
53 Close Combat
55 Blizzard

EM, MT, TM/TR moves:

EM:
Freeze-Dry
Haze
Head Smash
Ice Ball
Jump Kick
Quick Attack
Submission
Wish

MT:
Ally Switch
Block
Body Slam
Coaching
Counter
Covet
Defense Curl
Double-Edge
Drain Punch
Dynamic Punch
Electroweb
Endeavor
Endure
Foul Play
Fury Cutter
Grassy Glide
Headbutt
Helping Hand
Hyper Voice
Ice Beam
Ice Punch
Icy Wind
Iron Head
Iron Tail
Knock Off
Last Resort
Low Kick
Mega Kick
Mega Punch
Mimic
Mud-Slap
Psych Up
Recycle
Rollout
Seismic Toss
Signal Beam
Sleep Talk
Snore
Spite
Stomping Tantrum
Substitute
Sucker Punch
Superpower
Swagger
Swift
Swords Dance
Thunder Punch
Throat Chop
Triple Axel
Uproar
Vacuum Wave
Water Pulse
Zen Headbutt

TM/TR:
Aerial Ace
Agility
Ally Switch
Attract
Aurora Veil
Avalanche
Baton Pass
Beat Up
Bide
Blizzard
Body Slam
Brick Break
Brutal Swing
Bubble Beam
Bulk Up
Bulldoze
Captivate
Charm
Close Combat
Confide
Counter
Curse
Cut
Defense Curl
Defog
Detect
Dig
Double Team
Double-Edge
Drain Punch
Dynamic Punch
Echoed Voice
Electroweb
Embargo
Encore
Endure
Facade
Fake Tears
False Swipe
Flash
Focus Blast
Focus Energy
Foul Play
Frost Breath
Frustration
Fury Cutter
Grass Knot
Hail
Headbutt
Helping Hand
Hidden Power
Hone Claws
Hyper Voice
Ice Beam
Ice Punch
Icicle Spear
Icy Wind
Iron Head
Iron Tail
Light Screen
Low Kick
Low Sweep
Mega Kick
Mega Punch
Mimic
Mud Shot
Mud-Slap
Natural Gift
Payback
Play Rough
Power Swap
Power-Up Punch
Protect
Psych Up
Quash
Rage
Recycle
Reflect
Rest
Retaliate
Return
Reversal
Rock Climb
Rock Smash
Rock Tomb
Rollout
Round
Safeguard
Scary Face
Screech
Secret Power
Seismic Toss
Skull Bash
Sleep Talk
Smart Strike
Snore
Speed Swap
Stomping Tantrum
Strength
Submission
Substitute
Superpower
Swagger
Swift
Swords Dance
Tail Slap
Take Down
Taunt
Thief
Throat Chop
Thunder Punch
Torment
Toxic
U-Turn
Uproar
Water Gun
Water Pulse
Weather Ball
Wild Charge
Work Up
Zen Headbutt

Fizzytopian Delphox (Delphockey)
The Body Check Pokemon
Height: 5'3"/1.6m
Weight: 90.4 lb/41.0 kg

Type: Ice/Fighting
Hidden Ability: Reckless

HP: 85
Atk: 114
Defense: 100
Sp Atk: 69
Sp Def: 62
Speed: 104

Sw: It uses a subtle magic to increase its strength and speed. For most of them, this is entirely subconsious, as most are unaware of it.

Sh: It can cloak its stick in a layer of ice to improve its striking power. It is very skilled in using the stick to attack.

BD: Its face mask is made of thin but extremely durable ice. In the wild, they test their masks' strengths against each other by butting heads.

SP: If well trained, this Pokemon can overcome its proneness to anger. It can make a very loyal guardian for children.

Level-up move list:
Evo Cross-Check*
- Storm Throw
- High Jump Kick
- Powder Snow
- Howl
- Brutal Swing
- Scratch
- Wood Hammer
- Switcheroo
- Tail Whip
14 Ice Shard
18 Retaliate
22 Low Sweep
27 Lucky Chant
30 Hail
34 Icicle Crash
42 Wild Charge
47 Parting Shot
51 Double-Edge
55 Aurora Veil
58 Close Combat
61 Blizzard

Signature move: Cross-Check:
Cross-Check
Ice
Physical
90 BP
User takes recoil damage equal to 1/4 of the damage done to the target. This move has a 50% chance to lower the target's Speed one stage.

May affect anyone adjacent to the user
Makes contact
Affected by Protect
Not affected by Magic Coat
Not affected by Snatch
Affected by Mirror Move
Affected by King's Rock

EM, MT, TM/TR moves:

EM:
Freeze-Dry
Haze
Head Smash
Ice Ball
Jump Kick
Quick Attack
Submission
Wish

MT:
After You
Ally Switch
Aqua Tail
Block
Body Slam
Coaching
Counter
Covet
Defense Curl
Double-Edge
Drain Punch
Drill Run
Dual Chop
Dynamic Punch
Electroweb
Endeavor
Endure
Flip Turn
Focus Punch
Foul Play
Fury Cutter
Grassy Glide
Headbutt
Helping Hand
Hyper Voice
Ice Beam
Ice Punch
Icy Wind
Iron Defense
Iron Head
Iron Tail
Knock Off
Laser Focus
Lash Out
Last Resort
Liquidation
Low Kick
Mega Kick
Mega Punch
Metronome
Mimic
Mud-Slap
Outrage
Pain Split
Psych Up
Recycle
Rock Slide
Role Play
Rollout
Seismic Toss
Signal Beam
Sleep Talk
Snatch
Snore
Spite
Stealth Rock
Stomping Tantrum
Substitute
Sucker Punch
Superpower
Swagger
Swift
Swords Dance
Telekinesis
Thunder Punch
Throat Chop
Trick
Triple Axel
Uproar
Vacuum Wave
Water Pulse
Zen Headbutt

TM/TR:
Aerial Ace
Agility
Ally Switch
Assurance
Attract
Aura Sphere
Aurora Veil
Avalanche
Baton Pass
Beat Up
Bide
Blizzard
Body Slam
Body Press
Breaking Swipe
Brick Break
Brine
Brutal Swing
Bubble Beam
Bulk Up
Bulldoze
Captivate
Charm
Close Combat
Confide
Counter
Curse
Cut
Darkest Lariat
Defense Curl
Defog
Detect
Dig
Double Team
Double-Edge
Drain Punch
Drill Run
Dynamic Punch
Echoed Voice
Electro Ball
Electroweb
Embargo
Encore
Endure
Facade
Fake Tears
False Swipe
Flash
Flash Cannon
Focus Blast
Focus Energy
Focus Punch
Foul Play
Frost Breath
Frustration
Fury Cutter
Giga Impact
Grass Knot
Guard Swap
Hail
Headbutt
Helping Hand
Hidden Power
High Horsepower
Hone Claws
Hydro Pump
Hyper Beam
Hyper Voice
Ice Beam
Ice Punch
Icicle Spear
Icy Wind
Imprison
Iron Defense
Iron Head
Iron Tail
Leaf Blade
Light Screen
Liquidation
Low Kick
Low Sweep
Mega Kick
Mega Punch
Metronome
Mimic
Mud Shot
Mud-Slap
Mystical Fire
Natural Gift
Nature Power
Outrage
Payback
Play Rough
Poison Jab
Power Swap
Power-Up Punch
Protect
Psych Up
Psycho Cut
Quash
Rage
Recycle
Reflect
Rest
Retaliate
Return
Revenge
Reversal
Roar
Rock Blast
Rock Climb
Rock Slide
Rock Smash
Rock Tomb
Rollout
Round
Safeguard
Scary Face
Screech
Secret Power
Seismic Toss
Skull Bash
Sleep Talk
Smart Strike
Snatch
Snore
Speed Swap
Stomping Tantrum
Stone Edge
Strength
Submission
Substitute
Superpower
Swagger
Swift
Swords Dance
Tail Slap
Take Down
Taunt
Telekinesis
Thief
Throat Chop
Thunder Punch
Torment
Toxic
Trick
U-Turn
Uproar
Water Gun
Water Pulse
Weather Ball
Wild Charge
Work Up
Zen Headbutt

Old 12-23-2021, 01:09 PM   #16
Jahotsafits
Cascade Badge

Flairon Line

A Warm Reception

Deep in the mountains where man has not set foot in decades resides an old mining town that is not quite abandoned until a lost trainer began trekking up the mountain in a harsh blizzard that made sight all but close to impossible. The trainer’s body chilled to the bone and grew weaker with each passing step into the frigid tempest. Their breath became more and more shallow and less and less warm until they fell, hardly able to move. They gazed out into the woods trying to continue crawling when an orange light appeared in the distance. The light grew bigger and bigger as the ground began to shake slightly as if something massive was making its way over and with each thud, the air grew warmer and the surrounding snow began to melt and the sounds of many lighter footsteps along with it.

When the trainer came too they found themselves in an old dilapidated building with this strange but familiar pokemon and surrounded by numerous other pokemon who seemed to be taking shelter from the storm as well.

The largeish pokemon then spoke, clarifying what it was as it looked around. “Agggrooon” and with that, there came some clattering as what seemed like a stove moved closer and a small collection of strange-looking Aron came over toting various berries and another stove-like lairon game over with a few pots and bowls.

The trainer slowly and carefully gets into a sitting position and the other pokemon stir as well, looking concerned with the exception of a few select pokemon who remained asleep. Another set of heavy footsteps also comes over and hands over some blankets and very old clothes. This Aggron was surprisingly cold with only a slight heat inside compared to the burning furnace before the group that remained stationary. The colder Aggron seemed to smile and headed towards Larrion and Arron who seemed to be now filling an old pot with water and a stray Pawniard was cutting up berries on a table nearby by the light of another happy little Arron.

Upon completing the task at hand the berries were at this point placed into the water and Aggron hoisted it onto the back of a lairon whose back began to go glow with heat. Periodically the Aggron would mess with the pot by adding random herbs and roots that were lying around making the aroma of the simple soup better with each passing minute.

The trainer takes the time to change into the old but dry clothes and look around the room seeing the elaborate series of pipes and exhaust that seem to lead back the unmoving Aggron who at this time opened its hatch and placed some wood into its stomach adding more fuel to the fire.

The pokemon cooking, Agron, then made a hand motion and the various pokemon in the old hall began to move about gathering trays, bowls, and cups and presenting them to the cook who smiles at the trainer becoming them to come over and hands them a big helping of soup and directs them to the table to sit and eat.

This entire encounter seemed strange to the young trainer as normally Agron seemed to be fairly violent and territorial, but these pokemon seemed to be friendly and quite hospitable and the other pokemon seemed very cheerful and content to be around the little tribe.

The soup itself was simple but hearty, putting lots of warmth and merriment into the otherwise exhausted and starved trainer. And when the young man had eaten his fill he began to nod off rather happily.

The next sounds that stirred the young fellow were the chirping of some birds and the beams of sunlight that shone down onto their bundled face. Looking around there were still in that large great hall but the pokemon had wandered away leaving a still-warm bowl of soup behind and the charred footsteps that lead from where the blazing Aggron once stood.

The Idea

Throughout time humans have been plagued by the cold that winter brings. Accordingly, fire has been a deciding factor in survival along with cooperation/ teamwork. As time marched on so did man’s taming of fire and the concept of togetherness during the harshest time of the year.

We started out gathering by simple and wild bonfires that turned to campfires that were used in large gatherings to cook and see during the harsh deadly nights. Then next the tribes of man slit into smaller groups called families and they further tamed the fire making stoves and chimneys to heat and cook and not so much longer they made the furnace and way down the line the AC units.

Oftentimes as resources were scarce the communities would resort to various soups and stews to tide them over and warm the very cors of their bodies a practice that is still very much helpful in the modern age. Furthermore, regardless of religious preferences, they all tend to have this idea of togetherness, warmth, and community/ familial togetherness. These concepts are what inspired my regional forms for the Aggron line because despite the cold unforgiving nature of winter society finds a way to pull together and persevere.

The Pokemon:

Fizztopian Aron: The Campfire Pokemon

Fire/Steel
Height 1'04"
Weight 132.3lbs
The difference in the diet has led these Aron to approach humans who have used them for warmth and merriment.

Fizztopian Lairon: The Hot Meal Pokémon

Fire/Steel
Height 2'11"
Weight 264.6lbs
The holes on its back act as eyes on a stove and the middle doors can hold small treys for cooking.

Fizztopian Aggron: The Furnace Pokemon

Fire/Steel
Height 6'11"
Weight 793.7lbs.
Found in abandoned mining towns and villages in the frozen mountains, Fizztopian Aggron Acts as the heater for the entire building when the joints on its back are connected fully.

Normal:

Shiny:

Abilities:
Flame Body, Sap Sipper, Rock Head

Custom Move:
Soup's On- 85 BP/ 100 Acc/10 PP; This move is Fire and Water Type simultaneously. When used on an ally, it restores half of their HP instead.

Move Pool

Last edited by Jahotsafits; 12-23-2021 at 01:16 PM.
Old 12-23-2021, 05:43 PM   #17
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

Alright my turn for a character. I decided to go with making a Loudred and Exploud into the Nutcracker but I didn't want that to be the only inspiration, so I also took the line "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire" as well as an old wood stove we used to have. I ended up not going Whismur mostly because I didn't know what to do with it, but here we go.

Fizzytopian Loudred:

Type: Fighting/Fire
Evolves from Whismur Lv. 20 knowing Bullet Seed
Ability: Strong Jaw/ HA: Harvest

Fizzy Version: This Pokemon has an intense hatred of Alolan Raticate. It will challenge them unprovoked.

Bubbles Version: The nuts that it carries have a high nutritional count and it will happily share them after warming them up.

Movepool:

Level up:
1 Bite
1 Astonish
1 Pound
1 Bullet Seed
1 Ember
Evo. Bite
15 Arm Thrust
15 Smokescreen
23 Flame Charge
29 Fire Fang
36 Nut Smash*
43 Shell Smash
50 Close Combat
57 Pyro Ball

Egg Moves: Same as Whismur

TM/TR
Mega Punch
Mega Kick
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Thunder Punch
Solar Beam
Screech
Fire Spin
Dig
Light Screen
Reflect
Safeguard
Self-Destruct
Thief
Rest
Snore
Protect
Scary Face
Icy Wind
Attract
Rain Dance
Sunny Day
Will-O-Wisp
Facade
Helping Hand
Fake Tears
Fling
Revenge
Brick Break
Weather Ball
Bullet Seed
Rock Blast
Payback
Drain Punch
Thunder Fang
Fire Fang
Low Sweep
Round
Retaliate
Mystical Fire

Swords Dance
Body Slam
Flamethrower
Ice Beam
Blizzard
Low Kick
Focus Energy
Fire Blast
Tri Attack
Substitute
Reversal
Sludge Bomb
Endure
Sleep Talk
Crunch
Shadow Ball
Uproar
Heat Wave
Blaze Kick
Hyper Voice
Overheat
Bulk Up
Close Combat
Flare Blitz
Seed Bomb
Focus Blast
Energy Ball
Zen Headbutt
Work Up
Heat Crash
Psychic Fangs
Body Press

Move Tutor:
Block
Drain Punch
Endeavor
Fire Punch
Focus Punch
Heat Wave
Helping Hand
Hyper Voice
Ice Punch
Icy Wind
Laser Focus
Low Kick
Recycle
Seed bomb
Shock Wave
Snore
Super Fang
Superpower
Thunder Punch
Uproar
Water Puse
Worry Seed
Zen Headbutt

Fizzytopian Exploud

Evolves from Fizzytopian Loudred at level 40
Ability: Strong Jaw/ HA: Harvest

Fizzy Version: In order to keep its jaw strong, this Pokemon will hunt wild Forretress to chew on. The steel coating does not seem to bother it.

Bubbles version: Despite the hot temperatures inside of its mouth and belly, its hard skin is cool to the touch.
Movepool:

Level up:
1 Crunch
1 Bite
1 Ice Fang
1 Fire Fang
1 Thunder Fang
1 Astonish
1 Pound
1 Bullet Seed
1 Ember
Evo. Bite
15 Arm Thrust
15 Smokescreen
23 Flame Charge
29 Fire Fang
36 Nut Smash*
45 Shell Smash
54 Close Combat
63 Pyro Ball
72 Seed Bomb
81 Giga Impact

Egg Moves: Same as Whismur

TM/TR
Mega Punch
Mega Kick
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Thunder Punch
Solar Beam
Screech
Fire Spin
Dig
Light Screen
Reflect
Safeguard
Self-Destruct
Thief
Rest
Snore
Protect
Scary Face
Icy Wind
Attract
Rain Dance
Sunny Day
Will-O-Wisp
Facade
Helping Hand
Fake Tears
Fling
Revenge
Brick Break
Weather Ball
Bullet Seed
Rock Blast
Payback
Drain Punch
Thunder Fang
Fire Fang
Low Sweep
Round
Retaliate
Mystical Fire

Swords Dance
Body Slam
Flamethrower
Ice Beam
Blizzard
Low Kick
Focus Energy
Fire Blast
Tri Attack
Substitute
Reversal
Sludge Bomb
Endure
Sleep Talk
Crunch
Shadow Ball
Uproar
Heat Wave
Blaze Kick
Hyper Voice
Overheat
Bulk Up
Close Combat
Flare Blitz
Seed Bomb
Focus Blast
Energy Ball
Zen Headbutt
Work Up
Heat Crash
Psychic Fangs
Body Press

Move Tutor:
Block
Drain Punch
Endeavor
Fire Punch
Focus Punch
Heat Wave
Helping Hand
Hyper Voice
Ice Punch
Icy Wind
Laser Focus
Low Kick
Recycle
Seed bomb
Shock Wave
Snore
Super Fang
Superpower
Thunder Punch
Uproar
Water Puse
Worry Seed
Zen Headbutt

New Move: Nut Smash (Fighting): The user chomps hard on the walnut in its mouth causing the pieces to shatter and fly at the opponent. Deals Super Effective damage to Grass type Pokemon. Affected by Strong Jaw

Fizzy Bubbles

PASBL
Old 12-24-2021, 01:56 AM   #18
Jahotsafits
Cascade Badge

Kecleon Grinchleon

Dex Entries:

Entry One:
You're a mean one, Kecleon
You really are a heel
You're as cuddly as a Cacturne, you're as charming as huntail, Kecleon
You're a bad nanab in a burnt vat of curry!

Entry Two:
You're a Garbodor, Kecleon
Your heart's an empty hole
Your brain is full of Dewpider,
you've got Stealth Rock in your soul, Kecleon
I wouldn't touch you with a thirty-nine-and-a-half-foot pole!

Entry Three:
You're a vile one, Kecleon
You have Durants in your smile
You have all the tender sweetness of a seasick Croconaw, Kecleon
Given a choice between the two of you, I'd take the seasick Croconaw!

Entry Four:
You're a foul one, Kecleon
You're a nasty-wasty Skunky
Your heart is full of unwashed socks, your soul is full of Muk, Kecleon
The three words that best describe you are as follows, and I quote
"Stink, stank, stunk!"

Redacted Entry A:
You're a rotter, Kecleon
You're the king of sinful sots
Your heart's a dead tomato splotched with moldy purple spots, Kecleon
Your soul is an appalling dump heap overflowing with the most disgraceful
Assortment of deplorable rubbish imaginable mangled up in tangled-up knots!

Redacted Entry B:
You nauseate me, Kecleon With a nauseous super "naus"!
You're a crooked dirty jockey and you drive a crooked hoss, Kecleon
You're a three-decker Vileplume and Parasect sandwich with Jellicent sauce!

Normal:

Shiny:

Type: Dark/Poison
Abilities: Pick Pocket, Sheer Force
Grinchleon Moveset:
(Lv. -) Ancient Power
(Lv. -) Astonish
(Lv. -) Lick
(Lv. -) Scratch
(Lv. -) Belch [Synchronoise]
(Lv. -) Tail Whip
(Lv. -) Thief
(Lv. 4) Covet [Bind]
(Lv. 7) Feint Attack
(Lv. 7) Shadow Sneak
(Lv. 10) Feint
(Lv. 10) Fury Swipes
(Lv. 15) Poison Tail [Psybeam]
(Lv. 24) Screech
(Lv. 25) Slash
(Lv. 30) Camouflage
(Lv. 33) Night Slash [Shadow Claw]
(Lv. 37) Substitute
(Lv. 43) Sucker Punch
(Lv. 44) Present

Last edited by Jahotsafits; 12-24-2021 at 02:26 AM.
Old 12-24-2021, 02:49 PM   #19
Sneaze
Mrow?

Snowlet, the Downy Pokemon

Type: Ice/Flying
Abilities: Snow Cloak, Fluffy
Hidden Ability: Ice Body

Dex Entries
Entry 1: Adapted to the cold environment of the harsh north, Fizzytopian Rowlet is covered in thick down to keep itself warm and hidden. On a quick glance, one might mistake a motionless Fizzytopian Rowlet as simply a pile of freshly fallen snow.

Entry 2: As soon as it hatches Fizzytopian Rowlet begins densely packing any snow and ice it can find into the shape of a large, sharp snowflake, which it uses for protection and will keep for life. As every Fizzytopian Rowlet's snowflake is a different shape, it is unknown whether this shape is simply made up on the spot, or if it is the same shape as the first proper snowflake the Pokemon sees.

Level-Up Moves
01 Growl
01 Powder Snow
01 Tackle
06 Astonish
08 Peck
12 Iron Defense
14 Ice Ball
16 Gyro Ball
18 Foresight
18 Freeze-Dry
21 Pluck
24 Swords Dance
27 Sucker Punch
29 Fury Attack
30 Leaf Blade
33 Feather Dance
36 Brave Bird

Egg Moves
Baton Pass, Confuse Ray, Curse, Defog, Double Team, Haze, Knock Off, Metal Claw

Tutor Moves
Covet, Defog, Dual Wingbeat, Hail, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Sky Attack, Snore, Worry Seed

Machine Moves
To be decided by community review

Evolves at level 17 into...

Frostrix, the Cold Feather Pokemon

Type: Ice/Flying
Abilities: Snow Cloak, Fluffy
Hidden Ability: Ice Body

Dex Entries
Entry 1: Upon evolution, Fizzytopian Dartrix develops a number of black feathers, creating a speckled appearance over its body that helps to hide the Pokemon while in motion during snowstorms. It is known to collect the first fallen leaf it finds and craft it into an accessory, so the ties that Fizzytopian Dartrix wear can take on a miriad of shapes and colors.

Entry 2: As the dart-like feathers Dartrix usually throws are often not durable enough to withstand strong winter winds, Fizzytopian Dartrix packs its feathers with thick snow and ice, using the skills it learned as a Rowlet to craft small daggers that it weilds with skill. While it will still throw these daggers on occasion, it prefers to throw snowballs at its prey first, in order to gauge reaction times and movement patterns.

Level-Up Moves
01 Astonish
01 Growl
01 Powder Snow
01 Peck
01 Tackle
12 Iron Defense
14 Ice Ball
16 Gyro Ball
19 Foresight
20 Freeze-Dry
24 Pluck
30 Swords Dance
33 Fury Attack
35 Sucker Punch
40 Leaf Blade
45 Feather Dance
50 Brave Bird

Tutor Moves
Covet, Defog, Dual Wingbeat, Hail, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Sky Attack, Snore, Worry Seed

Machine Moves

Evolves at level 34 into...

Deciduice, the Cold Hunter Pokemon

Type: Ice/Steel
Abilities: Snow Warning, Refrigerate
Hidden Ability: Steely Spirit

Dex Entries
Entry 1: It packs snow onto its wings to help insulate its warmth, giving it a sheen as it moves about, but weighing it down heavily and preventing proper flight. The down surrounding its legs and making up its cloak is collected from Fizzytopian Rowlet upon their evolution and incorporated into Fizzytopian Decidueye's form. The more down a Fizzytopian Decidueye has, the more successful it has been in raising a family.

Entry 2: Strong winter winds cause Fizzytopian Decidueye to be unable to hunt in the same manner as their cousins of other forms, due to the brittling of feathers and and the inability to grow the leaves that would typically be used as string. Instead, Fizzytopian Decidueye tightly pack snow and ice around their strongest feathers, forming blades strong enough to rend through even the toughest hides, while reinforcing their talons and beaks with the same durable ice. While most Fizzytopian Decidueye tend to make a number of smaller swords, the species has been known to carry any variety of crafted weaponry. It uses these blades to swoop down on its prey from atop tall trees or from high rooftops.

Level-Up Moves
00 Sacred Sword
01 Astonish
01 Growl
01 Blizzard
01 Powder Snow
01 Peck
01 Smart Strike
01 Iron Defense
01 Metal Sound
01 Tackle
01 U-Turn
14 Ice Ball
16 Gyro Ball
19 Foresight
20 Freeze-Dry
24 Pluck
30 Swords Dance
33 Fury Attack
37 Sucker Punch
44 Leaf Blade
49 Feather Dance
55 Brave Bird

Tutor Moves
Covet, Defog, Dual Wingbeat, Hail, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Laser Focus, Skitter Smack, Sky Attack, Snore, Steel Beam, Tailwind, Triple Axel, Water Pulse, Worry Seed

Machine Moves

Custom Move:
Downy Layer (Ice, Status)
The user coats itself or an ally in a thick layer of down, granting them resistance to Ice and Fire attacks for three rounds.
Z Effect: Raises the Defense of all allies by 1 stage after use.

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut

Last edited by Sneaze; 12-24-2021 at 03:25 PM.
Old 12-24-2021, 06:57 PM   #20
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Fizzytopian Probopass (A.K.A. Vallapass), the Northern Lights Pokemon. Fairy/Steel. It has the Dazzling and Ice Body Abilities, as well as Snow Warning as its Hidden Ability.

Pokedex Entry: It uses its unique Mini-Noses to weave ribbons of light in defense of the clan. Attacks that pass through them are said to take on supernatural qualities.

Research Notes:
According to various ecological studies, there was a boom in the beldum and metang populations of Fizzytopia several thousand years ago. Faced with this this sudden threat of extinction, several nosepass populations literally followed their noses to migrate northward. This worked exceptionally well at thwarting their predators, since the extreme cold disrupted the line's magnet-reliant communication and seized up metang's joints to the point of becoming unusable.

Though their new environment separated the nosepass from the Earth's strong magnetic field that typically facilitated their evolution into probopass, it was not without its influence. Seeing how the planet's protective layer created beautiful displays of color inspired them to experiment with their own budding magnesis, eventually giving rise to a variant that could bend light rather than move metal. Combined with gradual- if perhaps a little odd- adaptations to the harsh climate, this new skill proved quite effective in protecting the clan and allowing them to thrive.

So effective at standing their ground are they that it said that Fizzytopian probopass successfully repelled Scandia's first attempts at raiding the Region. So impressed by their stalwart resistance and atypical beauty both were the surviving raiders believed that they had encountered the warrior spirits that deliver the most worthy of fighters to the great hall of heroes upon their death. It was for this tremendous honor that they were first called by the name Vallapass, which has endured through history just as they endure the arctic fearsome storms.

Level Up Learnset:
(Evo) Valkyric Volley [Tri-Attack]
(Lv. -) Block
(Lv. -) Gravity
(Lv. -) Iron Defense
(Lv. -) Magnet Bomb
(Lv. -) Magnet Rise
(Lv. -) Aurora Veil [Magnetic Flux]
(Lv. -) Tackle
(Lv. -) Wide Guard
(Lv. 4) Harden
(Lv. 10) Rock Throw
(Lv. 10) Smack Down
(Lv. 13) Crafty Shield [Thunder Wave]
(Lv. 16) Rest
(Lv. 18) Rock Blast
(Lv. 19) Aurora Beam [Spark]
(Lv. 22) Rock Slide
(Lv. 25) Power Gem
(Lv. 31) Dazzling Gleam [Discharge]
(Lv. 34) Hail [Sandstorm]
(Lv. 37) Earth Power
(Lv. 40) Stone Edge
(Lv. 43) Lock-On
(Lv. 43) Moonblast [Zap Cannon]
(Lv. 50) Body Press

Signature Move: Valkyric Volley- Steel, Special. 35 BP/95 Acc/15 PP. The user fires a trio of dense energy shots from different directions at the target. This attack also deals Ice Type damage if Aurora Veil is active on either side of the field.
Old 12-24-2021, 07:10 PM   #21
Sneaze
Mrow?

Entries are now closed for this FFF art contest. Voting can begin now. Please submit your votes to all three of Sneaze, Lil'twick, and Prof.Enigma. When voting, remember to rank all of the entries from first to last, with Grinchleon Sightings and Other Winter Form Reports in separate lists. The winners will be chosen by ranked run-off style voting, so it is important that you rank every single choice.

The full list of entries is as follows:

Grinchleon Sightings:

Voting will end at 11:59:59 GMT, Friday, December 31st, after which the winners will be announced for each category.

Old 12-31-2021, 07:27 PM   #22
Sneaze
Mrow?

As the sun sets on the holiday season, Fizzytopians gather around their televisions to hear the upcoming announcement from Professor Palm. The broadcast goes live with simply a small fire in the background to light the room before the good professor wanders in from off-screen, clutching a pile of reports. The man sits down in a large, comfortable chair before composing himself despite his clear enthusiasm and addressing the camera.

"Hello, one and all," the man states as he rifles through the reports. "I'd like to thank every single one of you for your various sightings of potential Fizzytopian forms throughout this great land of ours, and for the confirmations provided of these reports by a number of citizens." He reaches for a small remote, pressing a button that warms up the television above the fireplace, flickering on with what appears to be video footage from an alleyway within New Fizz City. "It is my pleasure to show you the first confirmed sighting, and capture, of a Fizzytopian Kecleon."

After a moment, a shadow moves into view, revealing a small form lurking in the alley, slowly stepping into the light...

It is not moments after the creature appears that a nearby door flings itself open, a Pokeball launched at the Kecleon before landing on the ground with a firm click.

"This footage has been brought to us by Jahotsafits, who has not only spotted this elusive Pokemon, but managed to add it to his team as well!"

Cycling through his papers, he sets most aside before clicking on the remote once more, revealing a highly decorated village out on a hillside, "And of course, with everyone out there, we managed to spot an unexpected Fizzytopian Form in plain sight!"

The recording zooms in for a moment, revealing...

A Fizzytopian Falinks, slowly sucking away the energy of the decorated trees, a soft hymn floating through the tranquil air as the group recharges. That is, until the camera is placed gently on the ground and a Pokeball flies through the air to capture the Fizzytopian form.

"A Falinks, completely adapted to blend in with the bright holiday lights from which the group feeds! Just look how the conductor leads the performers in happy song with its shields combined into a lovely little songbook! We'd like to thank OkikuMew for providing us this sighting, and congratulate her for capturing the newly confirmed Fizzytopian form!"

"What an amazing showing of Pokemon we have found, even if many of the reports put in could not be confirmed at this time." The man sets his paper down, revealing a few small scraps remaining in his hand. "But! Thanks to your diligent efforts and the sheer number of people out there looking for these Pokemon, we have one more video to show you."

One last time, the television changes, this time to slightly grainy footage of a forested mountainside, before quickly panning to a sudden motion...

The sudden turn startles a small group of avians, causing a Fizzytopian Rowlet to chirp out in alarm before a Fizzytopian Dartrix begins pelting snowballs towards the camera operator. As the cameraman recovers from the volley, a Fizzytopian Decidueye emerges from the treetops before scooping up its young and vanishing into the blizzard it seems to summon with its very steps.

"Sadly, the Fizzytopian Rowlet and its evolutions shown in this video could not be captured, but these interactions are all the proof we need to show that they do exist. Thanks to Sneaze for providing this footage, even if he couldn't land one of these forms on his team just yet."

The man puts his remaining papers away, and addresses the camera directly once more. "Thank you all once again for your hard work finding these Pokemon. We have sent out a token of our gratitude for everyone who has sent in a report, as well as additional rewards for those willing to confirm these sightings. Good night, and Happy New Year!" And with that, the report clicks off, and regularly scheduled programming continues.

REWARDS
Grinchleon Sightings:
  • Jahotsafits' entry will be added to the list of Fizzytopian Regional Variants after community review, at which point he may add the new Fizzytopian Kecleon to his team.
  • Leo receives 5 Rare Candies as the Runner-Up, as well as 1 Fizzytopian Essence for participation
  • Slash receives 1 Fizzytopian Essence for participation

• OkikuMew's entry will be added to the list of Fizzytopian Regional Variants after community review, at which point she may add the new Fizzytopian Falinks to her team.
  • Sneaze's entry will be added to the list of Fizzytopian Regional Variants after community review, however, as Runner-Up, he will not immediately receive the new Fizzytopian Rowlet immediately after review. He is granted 1 Fizzytopian Essence for participation
  • All other entrants are granted 1 Fizzytopian Essence for participation

Voting:
Everyone who voted will receive 1 Rare Candy for voting on the Grinchleon submissions, and 1 Rare Candy for voting on the Other Winter Form Reports. The full list is as follows:
  • biggggg5: 2 Rare Candies
  • blu3shift: 2 Rare Candies
  • CyberBlastoise: 2 Rare Candies
  • CrazyCreeperKid: 2 Rare Candies
  • GeminiSpark: 2 Rare Candies
  • Heather: 2 Rare Candies
  • Ironthunder: 2 Rare Candies
  • Jahotsafits: 2 Rare Candies
  • Lil'twick: 2 Rare Candies
  • Lilboocorsola: 2 Rare Candies
  • Marion Ette: 2 Rare Candies
  • Median Dia: 2 Rare Candies
  • Missingno. Master: 2 Rare Candies
  • OkikuMew: 2 Rare Candies
  • PippiTallsocks: 2 Rare Candies
  • Prof.Enigma: 2 Rare Candies
  • Raves: 2 Rare Candies
  • ShadowDRGN: 2 Rare Candies
  • sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat: 2 Rare Candies
  • Slash: 2 Rare Candies
  • Sneaze: 2 Rare Candies
  • Zelphon: 2 Rare Candies
  • Zorchic: 2 Rare Candies

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records