UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Fanart & Fanfiction

Old 09-05-2013, 06:44 PM   #1
Loki
The Path of Now & Forever

Baton Pass: A Fan Art/Fiction Game

Baton Pass is a game where one each scene or chapter of the story is picked up by another member of the community (thus Baton Passed). The story can be done in any form, either through art or literature. Styles do not need to be the same, but the context should. This is fan art/fiction so you don't have to follow the Pokemon story exactly or anything.

As this is a Pokemon site and is using a Pokemon move as the title, I will start the story as following Pokemon (Fire) Red.

Spoiler: show

Mostly colored sketch, took under two hours.

Anyone may pick this up and continue the story.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 07:16 PM   #2
DaisyInari
Sarasaland represent!

Send a message via MSN to DaisyInari
Altaria Baton Get!

Hi friends this is me totally not shirking on the other drawings that I'm supposed to be doing... :'D

DaisyInari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 07:07 PM   #3
Loki
The Path of Now & Forever

Well that's quite the dead end...

Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 09:08 PM   #4
Fallen Icarus
Confident in the present

Send a message via AIM to Fallen Icarus Send a message via Skype™ to Fallen Icarus
Amazing work of art here :p

Looking towards the pitiful Digimon, Thanatos laughed.

This was not the kind of laugh you hear at family gatherings, nor was it the kind of laugh that you get after telling a funny joke. No siree. This was the kind of laugh that made you want to curl up and cry in the corner. A kind of laugh that basically said, "I win. You...LOSE." It seemed to be channeling the dead trainer's resentment... (DAMN YOU DIGIMON)

The Digimon had looked in fright at his strangely unsettling face. Now, he looked in fear at Thanatos's HUGE jaws. The jaws opened...

Wide...

and wider...

and so wide that you could fit the earth in there. Along with maybe a couple solar systems.

Salivia dripped down onto the Digimon's head. Those terrible, awful, smelly jaws closed in on his neck. Then...

Those disgusting jaws began to scan the orange figure over, like some sort of weird robot. The blue rays passed up and down the body, searching even the most privatest of spots, in hopes of acquiring data. More specifically, DNA. DNA TO TRANSFORM!

BABABABABABABAM!

Your Thanatos has transformed into a Digimon!

Wait, what's that! Your Thanatos has... lovingly jumped on the other digimon?
Old 09-28-2013, 09:23 PM   #5
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Fuck it, let's do this.

Fear etched into his eyes, Agumon stared up at the behemoth before him. He didn't know how he had gotten here but, somehow, he knew the beast that stood before him was the same being that had stood before him but a moment earlier- The one who shared his responsibility to a destiny yet unknown. A sphere of energy swelled overhead, and the dinosaur winced as he felt the overwhelming feeling of power emanating from it. Like an inverted sun, the orb's luminous white light paled to lavender as it shone on the surrounding area. He feared for himself, but a distinct blip ran through his mind, as though some sort of internal radar had alerted him to the presence of some unknown being. The reptile turned on instinct, and noticed a white-coated figure behind him. He had no time. He didn't know if it was his choice, or the absolute truth of his Vaccine wiring forcing him into action, but he ran towards the man, only one thought running through his mind- To protect.

*Haphazardly tosses Baton over shoulder*

EDIT: Damn I got shedinja'd.
...Though I guess my update still works. I'll just leave it as is?
People should watch what they enjoy regardless of what others think, even if it's a terribad guilty pleasure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppleganger View Post
Though, I also dislike the concept of lamenting the current day while wishing to re-experience the past. At least, my modern attitude is to try and make each new day magical even if it's not, since exclusively reminiscing about the past is too pathetic.

Last edited by Kindrindra; 09-28-2013 at 09:31 PM.
Kindrindra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:07 PM   #6
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

I apologize for everything about this, including but not limited to the defiling of various canons, taking too long to draw it, forgetting the symbol on Thanatos' chest...

Transcript!

Agumon: ...will Red and Professor Oak be okay in that ball, Th-Thanatomon?
Thanatos: They... won't be out for a little while, Agumon. But they will be better for it. The world is full of danger, but I will prot--
Torchic: HEY! If you have death gods with you, then you're an official death god trainer!

Consider this baton passed.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Fanart & Fanfiction