UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 09-19-2019, 02:10 PM   #276
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"Speaking of the challenge, where's that girl with the Shedinja? I want to ask her a, um..." Danny scrambled for something to say. "question." he finished. "That was a weird strategy she had." he said.
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 07:27 PM   #277
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Oh, you mean Terri?" replied Gavin. "Yeah, weird pretty much sums up that strategy. Actually, most of her strategies. And most things about her, really. She's cool, though. Damn good Trainer, too- that Shedinja of hers, it's seriously good shit. That Endeavor and Shadow Sneak deal's won her a buttload of battles in Sludge Wave Colosseum, you got no idea how many times she's been up against someone who couldn't do shit to a Shedinja," he chuckled. "But yeah- she actually lives here at Sludge Wave Coast. That little building behind the Pokémon Center, looks like an ancient ruin kind of deal? That's her house," he stated. "She's probably there right about now, she usually goes home after a Colosseum challenge."
Old 09-20-2019, 11:22 AM   #278
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"Yes, Terri. Terri." Danny said, putting down his plate of food. "I'll go ask her the question now. May I be excused?" Danny asked.
Old 09-20-2019, 06:02 PM   #279
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Shit, you're in a hurry," Gavin remarked, mildly surprised by Dnany's haste to go and talk to Terri. "Yeah, I guess so, go ahead. Glad you liked. Hey, Dudley!" he called over to the Shiny Slowbro. "They're leaving now, so say goodbye!"

"Sloooow... Brooooo..." Dudley said vacantly. Whether this was in response to his Trainer's words or simply continuing whatever conversation he was having with Pokey was quite unclear.
Old 09-21-2019, 06:39 AM   #280
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

(I hatched a Litwick recently, and traded with lilbluecorsola for a Pachirisu. If you don't mind, I'll be putting Wisp and Nuzzle in the RPs now.)
After picking up all three of his Pokemon, Danny set off to Terri's house, knocking on the door, waiting for her to answer.

Last edited by CrazyCreeperKid; 09-21-2019 at 01:24 PM.
Old 09-21-2019, 10:32 PM   #281
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

(Not a problem)

It didn't take long for the door to swing open, but it wasn't Terri who was opening it. Instead, Danny was standing before the very Froslass who had been in the stands cheering for Terri back in Sludge Wave Colosseum. "Fros Froslass?" she murmured.

"Who is it, Laugh?" came a voice from inside, and moments later, Terri herself appeared beside the Froslass. "Oh, hello," she greeted Danny. "You're Danny, right?"
Old 09-22-2019, 10:09 AM   #282
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"Yes, I'm D-Danny." He stuttered. "So, can I come in?
Old 09-22-2019, 10:29 AM   #283
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Certainly," smiled Terri. She and Laugh stepped aside (floated aside in Laugh's case), allowing Danny inside. Several Pokémon could be seen in the house, with a Murkrow perched on the couch, seemingly trying and failing to irritate a Medicham sitting nearby. Chase, the Indigo Core Minior from before, appeared to have recovered quite nicely from the battle earlier, considering an indigo blur was zipping all over up near the ceiling. And Vanish, the Shedinja from earlier, was hovering silently in a corner.

"That was a good battle earlier," Terri continued. "Though I must say, Chase's Shields Down was a big help against your Hoothoot's Hypnosis. Not a lot of people seem to know that a Minior's shell protects it from status afflictions."

"Fros, Froslass fros," Laugh sighed.

"Oh, it's OK, Laugh, I'll win the next one," Terri said, kissing the Froslass on the cheek, causing the Ice/Ghost-type to smile and blush. "Oh- where are my manners? Danny, this is Laugh. You might have seen her in the stands cheering me on during our battle. Laugh, you remember Danny from that battle."

"Froslass," nodded Laugh, bowing politely to Danny.
Old 09-22-2019, 10:49 AM   #284
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"Hey, Laugh." Danny said, waving heartily. "Alright guys, make yourself at home." Danny said, releasing all his Pokemon. Clockwork perched on Danny's head once more, Nuzzle gnawing on a Yellow Apricorn, Poker kept sleeping on the ground, and Wisp hit Poker on the head repeatedly with his wand to wake it up.
"So, Terri, where do you come from?"
Old 09-22-2019, 10:56 AM   #285
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Danny sent out his Pokémon, who proceeded to make themselves at home. Terri giggled a bit at seeing a Litwick hitting Poker in the head with a wand to try and wake him up, but turned her attention back to Danny as he asked where she was from. "I'm from Alph, in Johto," she replied. "I actually designed this house to remind me of home," she added, looking around with a smile. "What about you, Danny? I think I heard Gavin saying you came from Vermilion City?"
Old 09-22-2019, 10:59 AM   #286
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"Yep, son of friends of the Gym Leader there. If my parents had their way, Lt. Surge's gym would have been a wire connecting puzzle. One word: boring. I had to fix it." Danny said.
"Ruins of Alph? Isn't that place, you know..." he began to whisper. "...weird?"
Old 09-22-2019, 12:23 PM   #287
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Terri tilted her head. "A lot of people say it's weird, but I don't see it," she said. "It has a lot of history, and there was once a time where the Unown would live in harmony with people." She sounded somewhat sad as she said this last part. "Nowadays they keep to themselves and for the most part avoid humans. And many humans think they're weird and avoid them as well. It's actually really a shame. I feel like each could learn so much from the other."
Old 09-22-2019, 12:32 PM   #288
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"I wasn't trying to be offensive...." Danny trailed off. "I feel like we could learn from Unown, it is Arceus' 1000 arms after all."
"So who was your first Pokemon? Mine was Poker here." Danny said, picking up Poker. "You see, Poker can't evolve just yet, as he swallowed an Everstone. I'm just waiting for him to puke up the Everstone, it could happen at anytime."
Old 09-22-2019, 12:45 PM   #289
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Oh, it's OK, I didn't take offense," smiled Terri. "Unown are capable of so many strange and wonderful things, but tend to either be feared for it or overlooked due to said things not translating well to a battling environment. And unfortunately, many Unown don't see the good in humanity that I know there to be," she sighed.

The subject soon changed, with Danny explaining that Poker was his first Pokémon, talking about how he'd swallowed an Everstone. That got a chuckle out of Terri. "I wish you luck in puking up the Everstone, Poker," she said to the Slowpoke. "Honestly, Slowpoke's another Pokémon that intrigues me," she remarked. "They have slow reaction time, but I've seen ones smart enough to raise the question if our perception of their intelligence is accurate. But in any case, my first Pokémon is around here somewhere. Luna?" she called.

"Swoooobat bat!" came the response from the dining room, and sure enough, a Swoobat flew in and perched on Terri's shoulder. At that moment, a telepathic voice sounded in Danny's head; Hello, Danny.

"Luna here used to belong to Keith," explained Terri. "But she, along with his Inkay and Starmie, decided they wanted to travel with me. And later on, so did both of his Ninetales. Luna was simply the first of them to make that decision. She actually had a vision of me leaving Johto for Fizzytopia, and contacted me telepathically to try and arrange for us to meet. She's really quite extraordinary even by Psychic Pokémon standards," she said, stroking the Swoobat's furry head, while Luna simply smiled modestly.
Old 09-22-2019, 12:55 PM   #290
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"Oh, hello Swoobat." Danny said. "Poker's an extraordinary Pokemon as well. His name may be Slowpoke, but he's the speediest Slowpoke who can find in the whole of Fizzytopia!"
On cue, Poker jumped into Danny's lap, licking his face with his slimy tongue. "Ewwww!" Danny laughed, then Poker proceeded to chew on the Wave Incense he was holding.
"So Terri, how did you meet Keith?"
Old 09-22-2019, 01:18 PM   #291
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Terri looked on as Poker jumped into Danny's lap and licked his face. "I see," she remarked. Then, Danny asked how Terri met Keith. "Oh- well, after I left the Ruins of Alph, I headed to Olivine City, and then from there took a ship to Fizzytopia. Once I arrived, I followed the directions Luna was telepathically sending me and I arrived at Sludge Wave Coast just in time to see Keith using an Ice Stone to evolve his Alolan Vulpix."

"Niiiiine~" came a voice as an Alolan Ninetales came walking into the room as well, as if on cue.

Terri giggled. "Yeah, of course I remember that," she said as she started petting the Ninetales. "Anyway, Luna was all set to join me, and she'd forewarned Keith about this happening, but she hadn't been able to bring herself to reveal that George and Andromeda also wanted to join me, so that came as a big surprise to him."

George is the Inkay, though he's now a Malamar, and Andromeda is the Starmie, Luna added telepathically.

"He wasn't against them coming with me, but it was understandably quite sudden, and he'd only just met me," Terri said. "We came to an agreement- we would have a battle, with me commanding George, Andromeda, and Luna against his Minun, Cryogonal, and Crobat. Once the battle was over, Keith was satisfied that they would do well with me. And we kept in touch after that. And last year, in October, Keith got both me and Gavin to come and help him get this place ready for Halloween. We all kept in touch with each other following that, and then, Keith had us over for Christmas, and offered to let us live at Sludge Wave Coast, even helped us build our houses."
Old 09-22-2019, 01:23 PM   #292
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"I see." Danny said, nodding to Luna.
"Would you ever like to have a rematch?" Danny said. "I have some Pokemon who I didn't show off in the Colosseum challenge, who are really powerful."
Old 09-22-2019, 01:36 PM   #293
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Terri's eyes lit up at the prospect. "Certainly," she replied. "In fact, I think we could have a battle right now, if of course you're ready?" she asked.
Old 09-22-2019, 01:44 PM   #294
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"Yep, definitely. I'm completely ready." Danny said.
Old 09-22-2019, 02:20 PM   #295
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Terri gave a mysterious smile. "Then follow us," she said, leading the way into the room off to the right. This room contained very little- on the north wall there was a steel door, with Unown symbols on the walls on either side. There was also some sort of station with a sliding stone puzzle on it. But Terri and Laugh were headed down the ladder that led into what Danny would see to be a large, spacious subterranean battlefield.

"Welcome to the Battle Basement," Terri said, walking across the battlefield and standing on one end. Laugh, meanwhile, floated over to the side and hovered where the referee would stand. "Is a three-on-three battle agreeable to you?" asked Terri as she readied a Poké Ball.
Old 09-22-2019, 02:56 PM   #296
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"Three on three? Fine with me!" Danny said, as he grabbed three Pokeballs, but then put them down, and let Terri pick first.
"Ladies first." He said curtly.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:12 PM   #297
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Terri gave her mysterious smile in response. "Very well, then," she said. "This will be a single battle, by the way," she added, noting how Danny had grabbed three Poké Balls at once. At that point, she threw the ball in her hand. "Zoom, engage!" she exclaimed as a Furret materialized on the battlefield, regarding Danny with evident distrust and wariness.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:51 PM   #298
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"Alright, Nuzzle, just blast him with a Thunderbolt now!"
Nuzzle jumped out of the Pokeball, immediately zapping the Furret.
Old 09-22-2019, 04:58 PM   #299
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Terri smirked. "Agility!" she ordered.

"Fur!" responded Zoom, and in seconds, she was but a striped blur, zipping all over the battlefield with increasing Speed. To say Thunderbolt missed would be an understatement.

"What do you think of Zoom's speed?" grinned Terri. "And this is only the start! Now, Zoom- Fury Swipes!"

The blur responded by closing in on Nuzzle from numerous different angles in rapid succession, delivering a ferocious swipe each time, and never once slowing down. A difficult offense to deal with, for certain.
Old 09-23-2019, 10:14 AM   #300
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"Man, that's one quick Furret!" Danny smiled.
"Nuzzle, dodge it!" Danny said, but nonetheless the EleSquirrel Pokemon couldn't really dodge the attack.
"Alright, Nuzzle, Defense Curl!" Danny said. The Pachirisu curled up, raising it's Defense.
"Now, Thunderbolt!" Danny shouted. The Pachirisu jumped into the sky, releasing a thunderbolt from its cheeks, very well zapping the Furret.

Last edited by CrazyCreeperKid; 09-23-2019 at 11:35 AM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases