UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON

Old 05-26-2011, 05:25 PM   #1
Lindz
Kuno's Wife

Chansey Unfinished Business

When moving on to the next best thing we sometimes leave stuff behind. What things in past PKMN games are left for you ta do?

Ruby: Transfer Pidgeot & Jolteon to complete the national 'dex. Gotta catch Southern Island Latias. Win all contests!

Fire Red: Need to throughly explore the Sevii islands since there's still random trainers and items out there waiting for me. Gotta catch Articuno, Zapdos, Suicune and Mewtwo. Complete the Fame Checker. Run through all 4 Trainer Tower challenges. Transfer Lugia over to complete the national 'dex.

Leaf Green: Catch Mewtwo & Entei. Complete the Fame Checker. Transfer Lugia over to complete the national 'dex.

Emerald: Gotta catch Regi trio & Southern Island Latios. Beat the Battle Frontier (ya right). Run through all 4 Trainer Hill challenges. Gotta definitively beat Steven (I have before but always reset after). Gym Leader rematches to.

Box: Deposit 1499 PKMN from 1 game to get Surfin' Pichu egg... @_@

Shadows of Almia: Beat "Palkia in Haruba Desert!?". Complete the browser!

Guardian Signs: Beat 4 download missions! Complete the browser!

D/P/Pt/Hg/Ss/B/W: ...???

After all that of course I'll still need ta wipe each old game clean to send my in-game teams into the future for preservation!

Last edited by Lindz; 05-26-2011 at 05:51 PM.
Lindz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:46 PM   #2
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Too many things to mention. For me, the most common thing is a breeding experiment.

In Ruby, it was my quest for the Golden Vulpix. I have one and a half boxes full of Vulpixes with decent IVs as a result.

Then in Emerald, it was trying to breed a Xatu with two 31s for IVs with each of the four main competitive natures (Jolly, Adamant, Modest, Timid) with Synchronize for his ability. With specifics like those, you can imagine I had a lot of Natus! And indeed I do: two-thirds of a box filled with meh Natus. (Never even got one single 31/31 Xatu with a desirable nature! hahaha)

The other most common task left undone is raising an ultimate team and getting everyone together on one gamepak. I still have some elites stuck on Ruby "in case I ever play it again" (wtf, Self!?). Ditto for Emerald and Pearl. HeartGold is my current main and it has some pretty good guys but it doesn't have everyone I've raised properly.
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:54 PM   #3
Lindz
Kuno's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon87 View Post
and getting everyone together on one gamepak. I still have some elites stuck on Ruby "in case I ever play it again" (wtf, Self!?).
Oh ya thats something I need to do to! But with so many things left undone I'm hesitant to leave my old games/trainers crippled in terms of transportation and helpful legendary catchers. Don't get me started on the breeding either! I got tons of hatched Shroomish sitting there in PKMN Box and can't remember if they're good or bad or what just that I never did raise the perfect on I wanted to among many others ;.;
Lindz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 12:01 PM   #4
Weebos
TOO SLOW! LOL

Send a message via AIM to Weebos Send a message via MSN to Weebos
It's largely catching some legends in my games.
Oh, and transferring all the requisite dudes to complete the National Dex in White.
There is also completing Pokemon XD and Colosseum again for the umpteenth time.
My standards for pokemon quality have risen with each new generation, so a lot of pokemon I would have transferred over previously are left to rot in their games.

Trainer Level 5 - KOs:106 TP:274.5 SP:7.5 C+ Referee
Fighting Gym Leader
39 - 23 - 13
Weebos is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON