UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON

Old 05-20-2011, 11:48 PM   #1
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

Togepi Kecleon's (a.k.a. Jeri's) Egg Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by /vp/
Welcome to Kecleon's Egg Roulette! This GTS Distribution will be giving out a slew of random eggs (currently, only Kanto 'mon are available) to anyone with a DS, Gen IV game, and a Wi-Fi connection for use in-game or in a casual competitive setting. Every 'mon in the eggs will have one special Egg move (or a few TMs or late level moves for the Genderless and Male Onlys and Bounce for Magikarp) and fairly high IVs. Be aware, however, that, while I have tried to make them as legitimate as possible, they are still unlikely to pass legitimacy tests. Some inconsistencies in PIDs that I may have missed and the unavoidable "Met at Level 0" glitch due to them being Eggs transferred via GTS will likely cause them to fail said tests. I, personally, recommend them for use in a run-through (some of which will be detailed later!)

Instructions:
1) Get a copy of Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold or SoulSilver
2) Go to Wi-Fi Settings (main menu)
3) Set Auto Obtain DNS to NO
4) Set your Primary DNS to 98.251.63.1.
5) Save and exit
6) Go to the GTS (Jubilife in DPPt, Goldenrod in HGSS) and enter with a full team
7) Receive egg!

All Eggs should hatch in only about 200 steps. If they don't, please tell me and which Pokemon it yields!

Because this is high stress on my computer (and I have to get up in the morning), I'll only be running this for a few hours. Act fast!

As this is a Beta test of this Roulette, it's not quite done yet (I've only managed to edit base forms of the first 150 and there are gaps where there are babies). As such, please download these 'mon, but be aware that there may be some kind of error. If there is (e.g. Egg with a nickname, wrong ability, illegal combination/move/ability, other misc. problem), please report it so it can be fixed for the full distro later this week. Possibly during the course of the event, I'll be slowly adding in Johto Pokemon until I clear the full list. When I have the whole thing done (hopefully by Sunday, though more likely next week some time), I should have everything up and running with every 'mon. [Note: I've never distributed anything off this computer, so if it doesn't work at first, give me a little while to work out the bugs. I've been successfully withdrawing, but it works a lot different when you're on your own system than remotely.]

That being said, I've hidden a couple of surprises in this Roulette. If you find either of them, take a picture and post it!
So I'm testing out this Egg Roulette if any of you are interested. It's a bit barebones at the minute and probably a little messy, but I'd like some input if you don't mind. I'll be running this again later this week if you miss this one. I'd recommend downloading these onto a non-main cart first as the Pokemon might not be so legit. I'd also recommend using these Pokemon to run a Nuzlocke or something - that's what I plan on doing later.

Oh, and, remember, if you want to do regular Wi-Fi stuff, clear the DNS outy of your settings.
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 01:03 AM   #2
Weebos
TOO SLOW! LOL

Send a message via AIM to Weebos Send a message via MSN to Weebos
I would try this, but I didn't bring my 4th gen games with me this weekend ;;
I hope it goes well.

Trainer Level 5 - KOs:106 TP:274.5 SP:7.5 C+ Referee
Fighting Gym Leader
39 - 23 - 13
Weebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 01:49 AM   #3
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

It got off to a bad start with some trolls trying to accuse me of BadEgg distribution, but once that was done it seems to have become a success.

私のことを消して本気で愛さないで 恋なんてただのゲーム 楽しめばそれでいい
閉ざした心を飾る 派手なドレスも靴も 孤独の友達

asbwffb

[jerichi]
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON