UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > The Misc

Old 06-05-2016, 09:16 PM   #1
Kadota
Pokemon Trainer

Send a message via Skype™ to Kadota
Wobbuffet 10 Things Nobody Needed to Know About Sneaze

For clarification, this is not going to be ALL ABOUT SNEAZE. That would be kind of weird. More of like random, funny or interesting facts about your life that you would like to share with the people of UPN.

Plus I mean... I've been so inactive lately, yet I've been talking to a bunch of people from UPN on the Discord and want to get involved in some way. I'll probably start up a new art thread at some point as well.

Only rule is nothing actually insulting or rude, please don't use this thread to demean yourself or other people.

But to start this off~

10 Things Nobody Needed to Know About Sneaze (And Kadota Too!)
1.Sneaze likes to snore into my ear at night. I dunno why. It's like having an airhorn blasted in your face. XD
2.We own 4 cats. Two (almost) four year old cats, Celly and Lulu (named after Celestia and Luna cuz we're nerds). Two boy kittens, an older boy (almost 7 months) named Dokka (short for Dokkaebi, meaning "booger" in Korean) and our newest kitten (almost 3 months now) named Spooks because he likes to spook the other cats. d:
3.Mine and Sneaze's fourth anniversary was this year on April 26th~
4. Me and Sneaze have no (human) children as of yet, though if we do they shall be cursed with ridiculously curly brown hair and bad eyesight. I feel bad for them already. :c
5. Sneaze works at a call center. I worked there briefly too as a temp. Oh, and our room mate who lives with us (a friend I knew for 2 years online before he moved in with us) works there too. It's a full time job and he does his very best~ :3
6. Sneaze and I met working together on the same website as chat moderators for a Brony streaming website. Man that was an interesting period in my life.
7. In continuation of 6, me and Sneaze also worked for BronyCon for a while (me for 2 years and him for 4). He was even Head of Attendee Relations for a year! Crazy times.
8. I grew up in Utah. All of my family is LDS except for me and my little brother (ChrisClark13 on here). Alternatively, Sneaze grew up in Pennsylania. (Sneaze also has a sister who lives there o: )
9. Sneaze and I both collect things that are (maybe) not normal? I dunno. I collect shot glasses (I once had a cactus shaped one from Arizona but it broke :c). Him...he collects video game stuff an one might expect. d: This includes of course Collector's edition gaming manuals. Oh! He also has a bunch of Yu-Gi-Oh! decks he's held onto for... a very, very long time (even I don't know how long).
10. For some reason, Sneaze really, REALLY hates leftovers. He'll say he doesn't, but if it's been in the fridge even one night he won't touch it. Not sure why this is, maybe he can explain it if you ask him. d:
Well, that's 10 facts about me and Sneaze that are either random, funny or interesting. Feel free to share your own~

Last edited by Kadota; 06-06-2016 at 01:30 PM.
Kadota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 10:58 AM   #2
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
*Writes down Sneaze facts*
*laughs evilly*

I err, have two turtles. The smaller of the two is strangely the dominant one.

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 10:59 AM   #3
Rangeet
Foot, meet mouth.

Send a message via MSN to Rangeet Send a message via Skype™ to Rangeet
> 6. Sneaze and I met working together on the same website as chat moderators for a Brony Streaming Website. Man that was an interesting period in my life.

Holy shit there's hope for me!
Old 06-06-2016, 11:02 AM   #4
deoxys
Fog Badge

> 6. Sneaze and I met working together on the same website as chat moderators for a Brony Streaming Website. Man that was an interesting period in my life.

I remember using said website. Funny.
deoxys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 01:35 PM   #5
Kadota
Pokemon Trainer

D'awww, turtles. :3 But yeah, the website in question still exists, it's just not the most popular anymore, though it did hold its position for quite a while. o: Me and Sneaze actually didn't talk a ton at first, then he kinda stood up for me when a bunch of shit went down (directed at me) and got me interested in talking to him more. Before I knew it suddenly we were doing really long overnight skype calls. d: (So Rangeet yes there is still hope for you~ )

Old 06-08-2016, 01:30 PM   #6
Kadota
Pokemon Trainer

Trying to keep this thread alive is gonna be a bit hard, I see :'D... then a question for anyone who sees this!

What is the first pet you ever owned (real or fictional) and what was it like for you (did they run away, die in a really weird or interesting way, etc)?

Example: First pet I ever owned was named Cinnamon, who was a guinea pig... can't remember how she died, but unfortunately I am really allergic to guinea pigs so I could only hold her if I was wearing a thick jacket or poncho... :'D

Old 06-08-2016, 01:59 PM   #7
Heather
Naga's Voice

A hamster. It broke out of its cage a lot, and one day fell in the sump pump after doing so, RIP Cuddles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 05:20 PM   #8
Zelphon
Caffeinated

My first pet was a rock. It died from being a rock.

Old 06-09-2016, 11:14 PM   #9
rotomotorz
Think ye can take me?

My first pet goldfish jumped out of the tank within three days of me owning him
{======|_|""T""|_|""r""|_|""a""|_|""i""|_|""n""|
/o--000'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'
Squad Summary

rotomotorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 05:35 AM   #10
Samayouru
Pokemon Trainer

My first pet that was actually meant for me was a kitten named Smokey. She unfortunately developed leukaemia so she had to be put down in the end.
Samayouru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 09:59 AM   #11
Lanturn
Just keep swimming x2

Not sure if it was my first, but it was a goldfish. Apparently it got hungry (even though we fed it and did all the fish stuff) and ate all the other fishes in the tank. And then subsequently died.

Man that was an extremely messed up pet.

[Current WF Adventure]
(lol totally should update these links)
Lanturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 10:11 AM   #12
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Old 06-11-2016, 11:11 AM   #13
Snorby
Snackin'

First pet was a cat named Amelia. I still have her to this day and she's the most adorable little thing on the planet.

Click on Fawful for my ASB squad summary. Other links coming soon.
Snorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 12:33 PM   #14
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Send a message via Skype™ to Whimsy
My first pet was a Staffordshire Bull Terrier named Holly. We got her as a puppy back when I was about 5~ years old or so as a sort of guard dog due to a burglary we'd suffered from a few weeks prior. She... was a handful to say the least. It took us a while to toilet train her, and she was prone to escaping and running away if left to our own devices. Heck, we nicknamed her Houdini just because she'd manage to escape by the most surprising routes. She even learned how to scale a 6 foot fence just to get out of our garden!

The poor girl had to deal with her fair share of suffering, and I'm going to be honest and say part of it was my fault. She's always been so very feisty, and would try attacking any other female dog we met on our walks which lead to battle wounds occasionally. When our second dog (a German Shepard named Zack) passed away... I don't think I'd ever saw her that down before. It's like her personality 180'd overnight. She moved on, eventually but...
When I was a young teen (so around 2008/2009), I used to stay over my uncles house and my mum asked use to look after Holly while I was there due to Holly not being able to handle the steep stairs in our house. Said uncle gave me most of the care responsibility due to him being kinda physically disabled. Honestly, I could make excuses and blame my ADHD or the circumstances that arose between myself and my uncle but the fact still remains - I neglected her, and I still feel really guilty about it. I had to feed her and walk her and bathe her and I just didn't want to do these things because I wanted to stay on my computer 24/7. It didn't help that around this time she developed a terrible case of fleas that she ended up being allergic to. They were so irritating to her that she started biting at herself and scratching her back against everything until her skin was literally raw and bloody. We couldn't leave her alone lest we return to see her reopening her scars and bleeding and whining again. She was suffering so much, and... and at some point I stopped caring. Honestly I... I actively started hating her because of all the attention she needed. She stayed in my room which meant I'd hear her biting and scratching and whining and that annoyed me so much. It got to the point where I didn't even want to look her in the eyes. She'd stare up at me with her dark, innocent eyes and I resented that. I... resented the dog I grew up with for around a decade... It pains me even now to admit that, honestly. Knowing that I was part of the reason she was suffering. My mum tried so hard to keep her clean and healthy, and there I was not even giving Holly her flea treatment regularly.

Due to the aforementioned circumstances, Holly and I had to move back in with my mum. After a few months of actual care she managed to shake off her fleas for good, her scars healed over and her fur started to grow back. And she was fine... for a while. Until she started showing signs of old age - you know, deafness, inability to control her bowels and other such pleasantries. Around this time, my mum met her current boyfriend and he moved in with his dog - a puppy named Isa. Isa was a bigger handful than Holly, both figuratively and literally. She was bigger and heavier than Holly. She also tended to fight with Holly a fair bit. It started off like the usual "two dogs playfighting" but at some point it started escalating until they were literally taking chunks out of each other. Holly could hold her own but her age wasn't helping her. This all came to a head a couple months back, shortly after we moved to our current house, where a fight they had caused us to need to take her to the vet. Holly had to be put down, and we put Isa up for adoption because we just couldn't handle her.

I... I don't miss her. I mean, deep down I do, deep down I have always loved her, even when I hated her. But she's suffered so much for so long, the only way we could spare her from any further pain was if we put her down. It was the only logical option, which is why at the time I was ok with it but...
...fuck me I'm crying now. 4 months down the line and I'm finally crying about her passing. I... I hope wherever she is now, she's not suffering any more. That's all I ever wanted for her. Even in those dark times when I was a teen - I used to imagine myself as a superhero and that she was my mascot partner that I'd brought back to life and I could talk to her and say everything was ok. I loved Holly.

I'm sorry, this ended up being much longer and much more emotional than I thought it'd be. Sorry for lowering the mood of the thread...

Spoiler: show
Fizzy Bubbles Profile/Whimlist/ASB/Wild Future
Inactive Ref, laziness op~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost™ View Post
In Mother 3 Swampy was Flint and you were Hinawa. You two were a wonderful couple. Icarus was your dog, and Toy and I were your twin sons. Well, until a dinosaur impaled you through the heart. So yes, where is he!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Panda View Post
#still
#fucking
#salty

Whimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 04:27 PM   #15
Chalis
Activating Rampage

First pet? A hamster named Blair, who who I had to give to a friend due to us travelling.

"Meteor Jam!"

Chalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 11:51 AM   #16
Beautiful Savage
Oh, hello

My first pet is the dog I have now. His name is Ghost, named after Jon Snow's direwolf because he looks just like it. Except smaller.

That being said, I've always wanted to have a cat. I love cats. But my father and sister are allergic. One day, when I have my own place, I'll adopt a kitten or something.
Old 06-15-2016, 01:36 PM   #17
deh74
Noted homosexual

The first pet that my family had while I was alive was this positively ancient cat called "Bear", and no, she was not a walking gay joke. The first pet that I myself properly had was a guinea pig named Bullseye who passed away last year, poor thing.

PASBL
The Whistling Sound of Impending Doom.

deh74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 04:02 AM   #18
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi

Location: To the world, to the world, to the world, to the world where you live
>First pet

A female rabbit named Peter Licorice... Which died of worms... Yeah...

I mean, I now have a small dog who is taken care of really well which is awesome.
Old 06-16-2016, 06:02 AM   #19
Rangeet
Foot, meet mouth.

Send a message via MSN to Rangeet Send a message via Skype™ to Rangeet
The first pet I owned was Kind, unfortunately Emi stole him :<

Last edited by Rangeet; 06-18-2016 at 12:52 AM.
Rangeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 09:04 AM   #20
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Coolz8
My first pet was a hamster. In a bout for freedom, it broke its cage open and went into what he thought was an exit pipe for hamsters, but instead was an open pipe three storeys above the ground.

Spoiler: show

--------
It would be best to confess as early as possible, to avoid any excess pain through excess attachment. Make sure you express yourself clearly, and no matter what the outcome may be, treat the other as you may treat a friend, applicable at such a stage in life.

--------

Coolz8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 11:03 PM   #21
Beautiful Savage
Oh, hello

Here's a fun fact about me. I wear a silver ring on my right middle finger which has Streetlight Manifesto lyrics translated into Hebrew engraved on it. Specifically, "When you wake up, everything is going to be fine. I guarantee that you'll wake in a better place, in a better time."
Old 06-20-2016, 11:29 AM   #22
dirkac
uhhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanturn View Post
Not sure if it was my first, but it was a goldfish. Apparently it got hungry (even though we fed it and did all the fish stuff) and ate all the other fishes in the tank. And then subsequently died.

Man that was an extremely messed up pet.
My goldfish did the exact same thing ._.

Except its air bladder also broke and as a result it somehow managed to survive five days floating sideways before dying.

I also had a guinea pig that managed to jump out of the cage and then die as it drowned in the toilet.
In the mifdle of the night.
Idek
dirkac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 04:21 PM   #23
Kadota
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
I also had a guinea pig that managed to jump out of the cage and then die as it drowned in the toilet.
In the mifdle of the night.
Idek
GUINEA PIGS ARE REALLY GOOD AT DYING. It's okay. *pat pat pat* Seems like a lot of people have experience with that here. I mean, I grew up with guinea pigs. SO MANY. And they all managed to die in really weird ways. x___x

Old 06-21-2016, 10:18 AM   #24
dirkac
uhhhhh

Yes we had a total of five guinea pigs over the years, but that was the only one that died under our care.

All other four died when others took care of them when we were on vacation ._.
dirkac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 01:50 PM   #25
Kadota
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
Yes we had a total of five guinea pigs over the years, but that was the only one that died under our care.

All other four died when others took care of them when we were on vacation ._.
:c I'm sorry... I didn't mean to bring up sad memories. I mean, guinea pigs die very easily. It's sad though regardless. *hug*

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > The Misc