UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-22-2024, 02:31 PM   #451
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Lil'twick - Please Reply in Sandybrown

You wait as the man in the devil outfit walks out of view, seeing him turn a corner before safety backing away, mindfully being aware to be careful not to step over the toes of your companions, you continue to crotch down until you turn around swiftly only to smack your face on the pants leg of a clown- your heart nearly feels like it’s’ about to leap out of your shirt, only to quickly realize what you smacked was nothing more than a large wooden cut out of a display, the kind you put your head into the hole in order to take a commemorative photo.

You take a moment to collect yourself, wishing to soon be reunited with your medic when your Scraggy and Mimikyu grab your attention pointing at a couple of trailer carts towards the side of the rest of the circus, you also see fire being thrown into the air from the direction the ‘Devil Man’ had been, the fire being spewed firing back out to the direction of the same path he took coming back to you all, so not wanting to waste any time and with no other alternative your little troop makes a break for the trailers, ducking into the shadows as well as trying to avoid any form of confrontation.

You see shadows approaching and make for the closest trailer pray it’s unlocked, open the door and duck right inside hoping no one else would be inside, you take a breath before turn around, instantly you see a large desk, stacks of boxes, papers and a name plate that reads ‘Haly Berry, Ring Master’, it may have been too dark to notice but you entered the trailer of the main person that ran the circus, you also start to notice a bit more using the ‘flashlight’ feature of your phone to get a better look around.

Behind the desk, you see a pin board that had pictures attached, among them were of the ‘freaks’ that made the circus their home, the first, was a muscle man, he was able to hold a bench which contained a pair of twins in ballerina outfits on each end, the fire breathing devil man you must have passed by, an exotic game’s tamer, a clown in a white suit in colorful polka dots but in the photo for some reason the face was obscured and of course the ring master, in a red suit and top hat.

Of course that didn’t explain much as to what could’ve happened to the two ‘space’ related Pokémon that had been ‘pulled away’ let alone why you had encountered an Ultra Beast completely out in the middle of nowhere.

Soon your Mimikyu pulls at your pants leg and you notice right away the trailer had an adjacent door which lead to who knows what…you creep in slowly and see it’s just a store room but find on the ground a black folder, you pick it up and discover the front read, ‘Confidential, for Fizzytopian Government Officials Eyes only!’ just before you take a look, you hear the front of the trailer door open! Quickly you must find a place to hide or better yet, leave unless you were interested in finding out who was coming in, you look around and your options were a closest, a large chest that read ‘costumes’ and a small window that you could manage to squeeze through and finally you could confront whoever it was about to discover you, you had less than sixty seconds to decide.

Saito - Please Reply in Royalblue

This was it the final stand, Delibird drawing from all the god like power that could even rival a mega, dug into his sack of infinite possibilities and come out with the ammunition necessary that could keep the beast at bay, squawking to get help to clear a path from his companions…

Kecleon came out of hiding and opened his mouth to create a Screeching annoyingly harsh noise that lowered the beasts’ defenses. Once it had the beast where it needed it to be, with a wave of the wand, he created a gust of powerful propelling wind that pushed the sky serpent from Crunching on the ‘insects’ below him, eating nothing but air, pushing him against the large rock wall behind it, pinning him with no place to escape. Allowing every one the time they needed to join in on the attack.

Tropius tossed a Seed Bomb as the foreteller Oricorio peered into the future wishing to lay a Helping Hand and Acrobatically tossed the ‘ball’ thrown to her to redirect the attack on to the beast dealing some super effective damage though freeing it from the ‘storm’, letting enough wiggle room to move it’s body out of the situation.

Delibird threw the ‘missiles’ into the air as they encircled around it’s body like a radiant rays of a sun backdrop.

Tropius flapped her wings and as Ledian focused in on her bug energy to create a tornado of Leaves and Silver Wind into a flurry of the Storm they were brewing. The missiles of the Pins encircling around the penguin but just before the combination could be complete, the defensive knight of the type crackled a Shock of Wave that kept the beast from completely freeing itself.

The Vulture didn’t want to be left out of the game and concentrated in on the flying energy, harnessing it into her large wings and aimed herself like rocket at the storm.

Setting herself in the eye of the storm, the gale of wind with the combination of the attacks whirling around before finally converging onto the intended target, Gyarados was pummeled by the combined attacks that swirled in an almost never ending cycle, leaving it in scars and cuts, it was too much for even the Princess and her retainer to watch, in the end, he was their friend.

After the storm blew over, the Gyarados looked beyond exhausted but the dark aura of the mega form fiend was not through, at least that’s what his roar said.

Just before the beast could aim his next attack the bird that had been honing in her power flew straight into the sky surrounding itself in intensifying bright light blue aura, once the aura flared up, the Mandibuzz that circled back and at top speed aimed directly at the beast that needed to be taken down.

To all those present, the move looked to be the final straw needed to take down the almighty mega Gyarados, cutting it down in size, the Gyarados roared once more as the shadow of aura lifted and hung into the sky before scattering into the wind…the sky serpent fully spent, had its whole body fall, finally having its head smack the ground in a loud, ground shaking THUD.

The Powerful Dark Aura Shiny Mega Gyarados has been quelled…

The atmosphere had grown silent as your group slowly moved in to check on the serpent that had the red coloring of its scales leave, Corsola was the first to approach her old friend to check on his condition, “Rest...” then turning her attention to everyone else around, “Everyone, it looks like the worst is finally over and while it might not mean a whole lot coming from me, I thank you for all the trouble everyone has gone through to save my friend.”

The battle was over and everyone that had fallen in battle could be revived by Kecleon from items he could get from his bag, Charizard’s group slowly came to, with the leader looking around the area and putting the clues together, he grunted in an approval sort of way, before the Princess came to a large part of the ritual rock that was used to bring ‘the beast’ to life.

Speaking of those that had brought it to life had all but flown the coop...with it all said and done, those in attendance were done with the last hurdle of their mission, it was time to say your goodbyes before returning back to where this whole adventure started from.

The team has earned the following levels, plus a number items that had been dropped by those that originally brought the beast to life.

--

The following Pokemon have earned a level increase:
Delibird + 3
Skarmory + 3
Tropius + 3
Ledian + 4
Oricorio + 4
Mandibuzz + 4

Rawst Berry, Aspear Berry, Chesto Berry, x2 Tumblestones, Medical Leeks, Mago Berry, Nanab Berry, x2 Silken Thread, Flying Gem, Hearty Grain, Remedy

Found in the bag was about $12,500 in cash…
Electric Blue Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 05:15 PM   #452
Alilatias
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue Eye View Post

This was it the final stand, Delibird drawing from all the god like power that could even rival a mega, dug into his sack of infinite possibilities and come out with the ammunition necessary that could keep the beast at bay, squawking to get help to clear a path from his companions…

Kecleon came out of hiding and opened his mouth to create a Screeching annoyingly harsh noise that lowered the beasts’ defenses. Once it had the beast where it needed it to be, with a wave of the wand, he created a gust of powerful propelling wind that pushed the sky serpent from Crunching on the ‘insects’ below him, eating nothing but air, pushing him against the large rock wall behind it, pinning him with no place to escape. Allowing every one the time they needed to join in on the attack.

Tropius tossed a Seed Bomb as the foreteller Oricorio peered into the future wishing to lay a Helping Hand and Acrobatically tossed the ‘ball’ thrown to her to redirect the attack on to the beast dealing some super effective damage though freeing it from the ‘storm’, letting enough wiggle room to move it’s body out of the situation.

Delibird threw the ‘missiles’ into the air as they encircled around it’s body like a radiant rays of a sun backdrop.

Tropius flapped her wings and as Ledian focused in on her bug energy to create a tornado of Leaves and Silver Wind into a flurry of the Storm they were brewing. The missiles of the Pins encircling around the penguin but just before the combination could be complete, the defensive knight of the type crackled a Shock of Wave that kept the beast from completely freeing itself.

The Vulture didn’t want to be left out of the game and concentrated in on the flying energy, harnessing it into her large wings and aimed herself like rocket at the storm.

Setting herself in the eye of the storm, the gale of wind with the combination of the attacks whirling around before finally converging onto the intended target, Gyarados was pummeled by the combined attacks that swirled in an almost never ending cycle, leaving it in scars and cuts, it was too much for even the Princess and her retainer to watch, in the end, he was their friend.

After the storm blew over, the Gyarados looked beyond exhausted but the dark aura of the mega form fiend was not through, at least that’s what his roar said.

Just before the beast could aim his next attack the bird that had been honing in her power flew straight into the sky surrounding itself in intensifying bright light blue aura, once the aura flared up, the Mandibuzz that circled back and at top speed aimed directly at the beast that needed to be taken down.

To all those present, the move looked to be the final straw needed to take down the almighty mega Gyarados, cutting it down in size, the Gyarados roared once more as the shadow of aura lifted and hung into the sky before scattering into the wind…the sky serpent fully spent, had its whole body fall, finally having its head smack the ground in a loud, ground shaking THUD.

The Powerful Dark Aura Shiny Mega Gyarados has been quelled…

The atmosphere had grown silent as your group slowly moved in to check on the serpent that had the red coloring of its scales leave, Corsola was the first to approach her old friend to check on his condition, “Rest...” then turning her attention to everyone else around, “Everyone, it looks like the worst is finally over and while it might not mean a whole lot coming from me, I thank you for all the trouble everyone has gone through to save my friend.”

The battle was over and everyone that had fallen in battle could be revived by Kecleon from items he could get from his bag, Charizard’s group slowly came to, with the leader looking around the area and putting the clues together, he grunted in an approval sort of way, before the Princess came to a large part of the ritual rock that was used to bring ‘the beast’ to life.

Speaking of those that had brought it to life had all but flown the coop...with it all said and done, those in attendance were done with the last hurdle of their mission, it was time to say your goodbyes before returning back to where this whole adventure started from.

The team has earned the following levels, plus a number items that had been dropped by those that originally brought the beast to life.

--

The following Pokemon have earned a level increase:
Delibird + 3
Skarmory + 3
Tropius + 3
Ledian + 4
Oricorio + 4
Mandibuzz + 4

Rawst Berry, Aspear Berry, Chesto Berry, x2 Tumblestones, Medical Leeks, Mago Berry, Nanab Berry, x2 Silken Thread, Flying Gem, Hearty Grain, Remedy

Found in the bag was about $12,500 in cash…
The beast was felled. The group gave the Princess the time to reunite with her friend that she no longer recognized, their thoughts briefly turning to the mysterious interlopers who had fled the scene. Their plans were dashed, but the threat they posed to this land would remain. Mandibuzz, Ledian, Tropius and Skarmory thought to search for them, but it took everything to struggle through their paralysis to join in the final assault that laid the rampaging Gyarados low.

"It appears the task of apprehending those vagrants may not fall to us," Mandibuzz regretfully sighed. Even Oricorio could not divine anything about that group, for she could only peer into the past, not far into the future. Not even her mentor Meiru could achieve such a feat, not that she would attempt to, as the Xatu would be concentrating on guiding Saito and the rest of the party that remained with him above all. They thought about questioning Charizard's group, as they certainly seemed to possess advance knowledge of the vagrants planning something up here beforehand. Oricorio quickly asked Delibird for the One-Shot Orb that she was tasked to deliver to them, and handed it to the Charizard. "I know not if this is still necessary, but we were asked by the shopkeeper in town to give this to you to begin with. I did not foresee that our journey would spiral into all of this happening here..."

Meanwhile, the Kecleon and little Delibird were sorting through all of the items that the vagrants left behind, perhaps searching for any clues about them, and restocking their wares. They certainly did leave behind a treasure trove of items that would surely surprise Saito and all the others once they would reunite. As Delibird stuffed everything into his bag, he found the strange shell that brought him to the Mystical Realm. He believed he was simply here to exchange what he saw as little more than a trinket for a useful treasure to help Saito, and in turn assist the rest of the party in finding the rest of Delibird's friends from his prior life.

"We all heard the Princess' story earlier," Oricorio started to say as the Kecleon as they looked over to the crestfallen Corsola, certainly blaming herself for all that had happened, even if all of this was somehow preordained. "Once the Princess and her retainers return to her homeland, she may decide not to ever visit this surface world ever again. You might be able to cheer her up somehow. Surely there's something you possess that would make for a suitable souvenir?"

To Delibird, memories that persist through the ages were certainly more valuable than any physical item that he would handle as a former Treasurer. He approached the Princess at the ritual rock, holding the shell previously gifted to Saito for helping a different community of seafarers at the faraway Tranquil Lagoon, intending to pass it to her crown of coral. He wondered if she wished to accept this gift, while contemplating if there was anything that could be done for her now Gyarados friend.

OOC: Claiming the levels and items, many thanks!
Alilatias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 07:16 PM   #453
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

With everything said and done, Delibird produce’s an orb that was set to take you all back home…or at least relatively close to it, back to the underground Pokémon only society built by Pokémon for them, a mystical realm where no human lived in.

Before you do however it looked like there were a few Pokémon that wished to say something to your group even if they themselves had only hoped on this crazy ride by happenstance.

With the help of Kecleon’s stash he was able to revive those that fallen in battle, including the fire starter guild that made it to the top of the mountain before anyone else. While the rest of the crew were getting assessed the lead Charizard wanted to make it a point to thank you all, “I underestimated you guys, not only were you able to stand your ground over near impossible odds but you were able to overcome them- you have my respect.” It was then that you realized that originally the second part of your crew’s mission was to bring the ‘One Shot Orb’ to the group in order for them to use it on their mission to stop those that came to resurrect the Beast. “You guys really went ahead and didn’t even use the orb that could have ended the battle quicker…you guys are no joke!” The Kanto Fire Starter laughed before slamming the back of the Santa lookalike Penguin’s back, almost causing him to fall over before thinking it wise to hand it to them, since you no longer were in need of it.

In return the Charizard decided to hand you an item of his own back to you…x1 Heart Scale.

With respect you waited for an appropriate amount of time as you witness the Princess tearfully hugging the Krabby that had been revived, thanking him for his selfless act of bravery. Then proceeding to be grateful that Gyarados had calmed and returned back to them, she wiped her tears and turned away for a second to do so as she noticed you approaching her. “Words can’t express the gratitude I feel towards you all for everything you guys have done, I really wish I could reward you…” but then to be presented with a gift of her own instead, the treasure that was the sole reason you had come to the Mystical Realm to sell and quite possibly the catalyst for your group to have partaken in such a long journey, “My word, it’s beautiful…are you sure you’d want to just give this away, I need to reimburse you somehow.”

“Speaking of.” The large blue and white serpent rose partly from the ground, it’s towering body still something to behold, commanding both power and respect.

It was hard to believe this was the same Magikarp you have saved from those bullies, “I have you all to thank as well, if I hadn’t been so weak none of this might’ve happened, you even protected the Princess when I turned against you all, there’s only one thing I can do to atone for that.” He bowed his head, “Please allow me to join your team and make amends for what I have put you all through.”

“W-wait!” Corsola cried out, “B-but you were freed, not that they aren’t a trust worthy lot but if you go with them...what if I never see you again.”

“I’m sorry Prin-”

“Address me as Sis- no, your Big Sis!”

“W-wait, you knew?”

“On some kind of level, I think I’ve always known that you were my brother.”

They stared at each other a good long while in silence, ultimately the Princess shook her head and nodded.

“I’ll visit again, but this is just something that I have to do.” The Gyarados said before turning back to you guys, Hey! Gyarados wants to join your team!
Will you accept Gyarados as a member?

Once you’ve made your choice, you’d be transported back to where this all had started...
Old 04-02-2024, 09:27 PM   #454
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Jirachi And I snuck in through the garden gate

Quote:
Lil'twick - Please Reply in Sandybrown

You wait as the man in the devil outfit walks out of view, seeing him turn a corner before safety backing away, mindfully being aware to be careful not to step over the toes of your companions, you continue to crotch down until you turn around swiftly only to smack your face on the pants leg of a clown- your heart nearly feels like it’s’ about to leap out of your shirt, only to quickly realize what you smacked was nothing more than a large wooden cut out of a display, the kind you put your head into the hole in order to take a commemorative photo.

You take a moment to collect yourself, wishing to soon be reunited with your medic when your Scraggy and Mimikyu grab your attention pointing at a couple of trailer carts towards the side of the rest of the circus, you also see fire being thrown into the air from the direction the ‘Devil Man’ had been, the fire being spewed firing back out to the direction of the same path he took coming back to you all, so not wanting to waste any time and with no other alternative your little troop makes a break for the trailers, ducking into the shadows as well as trying to avoid any form of confrontation.

You see shadows approaching and make for the closest trailer pray it’s unlocked, open the door and duck right inside hoping no one else would be inside, you take a breath before turn around, instantly you see a large desk, stacks of boxes, papers and a name plate that reads ‘Haly Berry, Ring Master’, it may have been too dark to notice but you entered the trailer of the main person that ran the circus, you also start to notice a bit more using the ‘flashlight’ feature of your phone to get a better look around.

Behind the desk, you see a pin board that had pictures attached, among them were of the ‘freaks’ that made the circus their home, the first, was a muscle man, he was able to hold a bench which contained a pair of twins in ballerina outfits on each end, the fire breathing devil man you must have passed by, an exotic game’s tamer, a clown in a white suit in colorful polka dots but in the photo for some reason the face was obscured and of course the ring master, in a red suit and top hat.

Of course that didn’t explain much as to what could’ve happened to the two ‘space’ related Pokémon that had been ‘pulled away’ let alone why you had encountered an Ultra Beast completely out in the middle of nowhere.

Soon your Mimikyu pulls at your pants leg and you notice right away the trailer had an adjacent door which lead to who knows what…you creep in slowly and see it’s just a store room but find on the ground a black folder, you pick it up and discover the front read, ‘Confidential, for Fizzytopian Government Officials Eyes only!’ just before you take a look, you hear the front of the trailer door open! Quickly you must find a place to hide or better yet, leave unless you were interested in finding out who was coming in, you look around and your options were a closest, a large chest that read ‘costumes’ and a small window that you could manage to squeeze through and finally you could confront whoever it was about to discover you, you had less than sixty seconds to decide.
All he wanted to do was scream. Cry out in fear, anger, or hell even in pain. Yet he knew better than that. Even if the clock was tick-ticking away. Before his body would be trying to actively kill him. Before his scarred lungs would be coughing out air. This was way more than what he needed to do but damn it. He was here now and he was going to get murdered by a fucking clown.

Still, he didn't give a rat's ass about government secrets. He needed his goddamn medical Pokemon or he was going to die. Where in Arceus's name did Voyager end up wandering to? All he wanted was to enjoy a night under the starry skies. That's it. Not have to deal with some asshole who almost ran him over. Not deal with a GOD DAMN ULTRA BEAST. Not be in some devil's circus. He was not having fun. He was not having a good time. And now he was going to fucking die.

He saw the window and knew that was most likely his best of escape. Well. Here goes nothing. He mustered what strength he had left to try and pry the damn thing open. Hopefully, he could squeeze through and not hack up his lung at the same time. Yeah. That most assuredly was going to work. No matter, he wasn't going to deal with some murder clown. So, he went to the window and tried his best to pry it open.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 04:39 AM   #455
Alilatias
Boulder Badge

Quote:

With everything said and done, Delibird produce’s an orb that was set to take you all back home…or at least relatively close to it, back to the underground Pokémon only society built by Pokémon for them, a mystical realm where no human lived in.

Before you do however it looked like there were a few Pokémon that wished to say something to your group even if they themselves had only hoped on this crazy ride by happenstance.

With the help of Kecleon’s stash he was able to revive those that fallen in battle, including the fire starter guild that made it to the top of the mountain before anyone else. While the rest of the crew were getting assessed the lead Charizard wanted to make it a point to thank you all, “I underestimated you guys, not only were you able to stand your ground over near impossible odds but you were able to overcome them- you have my respect.” It was then that you realized that originally the second part of your crew’s mission was to bring the ‘One Shot Orb’ to the group in order for them to use it on their mission to stop those that came to resurrect the Beast. “You guys really went ahead and didn’t even use the orb that could have ended the battle quicker…you guys are no joke!” The Kanto Fire Starter laughed before slamming the back of the Santa lookalike Penguin’s back, almost causing him to fall over before thinking it wise to hand it to them, since you no longer were in need of it.

In return the Charizard decided to hand you an item of his own back to you…x1 Heart Scale.

With respect you waited for an appropriate amount of time as you witness the Princess tearfully hugging the Krabby that had been revived, thanking him for his selfless act of bravery. Then proceeding to be grateful that Gyarados had calmed and returned back to them, she wiped her tears and turned away for a second to do so as she noticed you approaching her. “Words can’t express the gratitude I feel towards you all for everything you guys have done, I really wish I could reward you…” but then to be presented with a gift of her own instead, the treasure that was the sole reason you had come to the Mystical Realm to sell and quite possibly the catalyst for your group to have partaken in such a long journey, “My word, it’s beautiful…are you sure you’d want to just give this away, I need to reimburse you somehow.”

“Speaking of.” The large blue and white serpent rose partly from the ground, it’s towering body still something to behold, commanding both power and respect.

It was hard to believe this was the same Magikarp you have saved from those bullies, “I have you all to thank as well, if I hadn’t been so weak none of this might’ve happened, you even protected the Princess when I turned against you all, there’s only one thing I can do to atone for that.” He bowed his head, “Please allow me to join your team and make amends for what I have put you all through.”

“W-wait!” Corsola cried out, “B-but you were freed, not that they aren’t a trust worthy lot but if you go with them...what if I never see you again.”

“I’m sorry Prin-”

“Address me as Sis- no, your Big Sis!”

“W-wait, you knew?”

“On some kind of level, I think I’ve always known that you were my brother.”

They stared at each other a good long while in silence, ultimately the Princess shook her head and nodded.

“I’ll visit again, but this is just something that I have to do.” The Gyarados said before turning back to you guys, Hey! Gyarados wants to join your team!
Will you accept Gyarados as a member?

Once you’ve made your choice, you’d be transported back to where this all had started...
As Delibird packed away the Heart Scale and moved to give the strange shell to Corsola, Oricorio and the rest of the group continued speaking to the other team. "Well, to be fair," Ledian started, "We didn't really come here looking for a fight. We were not even aware that a land such as this without any humans still existed."

"Are you aware of the world of humans?" Oricorio began to explain. "Our group of six are among an even larger group accompanying a strange human who calls himself Saito, who many believe to be our trainer. However, he exercises little control over us, as his own situation is complicated. I imagine Saito would be just as lost wandering these lands, as he already is among his fellow humans. Our young Delibird decided to venture away from the group to trade a pretty seashell for something that would be of greater use to our group, but he noticed a strange portal and snuck the rest of us in through these human contraptions called Pokeballs. I've yet to see another in these lands, so I suppose visitors such as we are extremely rare."

"The rest of our group are much more combat-ready than we are!" Mandibuzz bragged. "Those cultists may have escaped our clutches this time, but one day we may yet return with everyone else to help you rout them for good! Considering what happened at the Archipelago a few weeks ago, we are now 2 for 2 in thwarting the plots of strange individuals in creepy robes!"

Tropius finally brought up, "We were supposed to reunite with the others long ago. I wonder if Saito is going to come look for us instead? He may not care to act the role of a trainer, but he will worry for us all the same."

As the rest of the group continued sharing stories with Charizard's group and Kecleon, young Delibird held out the shell to the Princess. He finally began to speak. "Pray accept this, your Grace, and listen to my story. Long ago, I once served as a Treasurer for a glorious kingdom not unlike the one you surely hail from. We protected a princess every bit as brave as you. I have no memory of what befell the kingdom, only that it took us all in the end when we made our last stand to defend our princess. I know not why I remember such things, but the human that I now travel with in this era had found two friends who also possess the same memories. At the very least, I am glad that we were able to save you and your kingdom from a similar fate. If my liege were here, they would surely propose an alliance. For now, I shall settle for this victory."

Turning to the Gyarados, the young Delibird began to consider his request. "My old self would have refused, arguing that your days would be better spent training to become a royal guard by your sister's side. However, this kingdom has an unknown enemy that is still at large, and we know not if they can call forth the same power that nearly consumed this realm against your will once more. So... Come with us, and hone your skills by preying upon those who seek to plunge other realms into darkness. Prepare for the day that we may yet deal the final blow to those who have wronged you and your sister. The Princess yearned to see the world, but perhaps you hold the same desire, do you not? You may speak of all we've seen together, whenever we are free to return."

Delibird awkwardly held out an outstretched flipper, even if he was somewhat aware that the Gyarados probably wasn't able to physically return the gesture. He mused, "Saito and the others will surely be surprised. I thought I would only be able to trade this shell for baubles, but it has instead led us to new allies. How fortuitous..." As he awaited a response from the Princess and the Gyarados, a stray thought entered his mind. "I wonder if you too have found your way into this era, Princess Meloetta? Once I have gathered as much of our friends and forged as many alliances as I can, we shall scour the lands in search of our old kingdom - and you."
Old 04-03-2024, 11:05 PM   #456
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Saito- Please Reply in Royalblue

Gyarados bows as the penguin’s flipper touches his forehead, Corsola gets teary eyed again, but her smile tells she’s happy for him- though obviously a little sad. Her retainers, Corphish and Krabby try their best to comfort her. “He’ll be a fantastic warrior.” Corphish says, followed by Krabby, “And when he returns, who knows where fate will take them, but we’ll be here when he does.”

Behind the scenes’ Saito’s group and those that joined in on the mini celebration talk shop, in the end those that wished to return do and those that still felt like they could be useful offered their services, like the Fire Starter Guild, with the lead Charizard, Blaziken, Typhlosion making a vow to your group that they’ll make certain to bring the Princess and her group back home safely, without fail.

“Good bye little brother! I’ll be sure to let the whole Kingdom know of the Beast that was felled by the brave warriors of the human realm and how on that day they made a powerful ally!”

“Good luck to you brave warriors and well tiding’s to the rest of your journey.” Charizard roars.

As the Delibird group gathers consisting of the Gyarados, Kecleon, the little red and white penguin pulls out the Escape Orb and lifts it before the whole group’s surroundings get covered in a mystical power and transports them all back to the market place…

While it felt like instant travel, it took a while for you all to return and so when the spell that allowed you back dispersed you find yourself surrounded by Pokémon that live in the very society that you so happened to save, “Hurray to the Hero’s return!” they begin clapping in praise for your victory, well this was unexpected and in the crowd you catch a familiar face- the Kecleon shop owner pushing through the group, “Brother!”

“Brother!” Both Kecleon’s embrace each other, the Kecleon you saved even dropping the bag he was carrying in the process.

“To the Hero’s that felled the BEAST!” You were shocked by the reception, you question how they could’ve been told of your heroics to which one of the attendance lets you guys know, “They sent a Pelipper mail service notice.”

With all this applause, Kecleon address you while still holding on to his brother, “Come with us!”

They guide you away from the rest and goes to his shop prepared to buy the item you had originally set out to sell only to be told you had given it away- even he was a bit taken back, knowing its value. He laughs but not in a mocking sort of way but instead in a way he just couldn’t believe, “You guys sure are different, here.” He says handing you a bag of cash, “Your reward for saving my brother,” it was $12,500 and was the compensation for completing such a taxing mission. “Oh by the way, the Princess sent a package on ahead. She added a note attached addressed to your group.”

“To the brave warriors, please take this valuable Royal treasure for everything you’ve done and even things I’m sure we were unaware of you having done for the good of Pokékind…I know this will end up aiding you all on the journeys yet to come.”

Once the package was opened your group was mesmerized by the glimmering Gyaradosite Mega Stone gifted to you.

With your adventure now complete, you would be able to return back to the human world through the same way you got in, through the same portal but before you do make sure to offer the Gyarados a pokeball to secure them for instant mystical travel.

*Congratulations, you have recruited, befriended and made an important contract with one Lv.20 Male Gyarados!*

Saito it’s been a pleasure, with your next reply your adventure has finally come to an end! Enjoy the rest of what Fizzytopia has to offer.
Old 04-04-2024, 04:46 AM   #457
Alilatias
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Saito- Please Reply in Royalblue

Gyarados bows as the penguin’s flipper touches his forehead, Corsola gets teary eyed again, but her smile tells she’s happy for him- though obviously a little sad. Her retainers, Corphish and Krabby try their best to comfort her. “He’ll be a fantastic warrior.” Corphish says, followed by Krabby, “And when he returns, who knows where fate will take them, but we’ll be here when he does.”

Behind the scenes’ Saito’s group and those that joined in on the mini celebration talk shop, in the end those that wished to return do and those that still felt like they could be useful offered their services, like the Fire Starter Guild, with the lead Charizard, Blaziken, Typhlosion making a vow to your group that they’ll make certain to bring the Princess and her group back home safely, without fail.

“Good bye little brother! I’ll be sure to let the whole Kingdom know of the Beast that was felled by the brave warriors of the human realm and how on that day they made a powerful ally!”

“Good luck to you brave warriors and well tiding’s to the rest of your journey.” Charizard roars.

As the Delibird group gathers consisting of the Gyarados, Kecleon, the little red and white penguin pulls out the Escape Orb and lifts it before the whole group’s surroundings get covered in a mystical power and transports them all back to the market place…

While it felt like instant travel, it took a while for you all to return and so when the spell that allowed you back dispersed you find yourself surrounded by Pokémon that live in the very society that you so happened to save, “Hurray to the Hero’s return!” they begin clapping in praise for your victory, well this was unexpected and in the crowd you catch a familiar face- the Kecleon shop owner pushing through the group, “Brother!”

“Brother!” Both Kecleon’s embrace each other, the Kecleon you saved even dropping the bag he was carrying in the process.

“To the Hero’s that felled the BEAST!” You were shocked by the reception, you question how they could’ve been told of your heroics to which one of the attendance lets you guys know, “They sent a Pelipper mail service notice.”

With all this applause, Kecleon address you while still holding on to his brother, “Come with us!”

They guide you away from the rest and goes to his shop prepared to buy the item you had originally set out to sell only to be told you had given it away- even he was a bit taken back, knowing its value. He laughs but not in a mocking sort of way but instead in a way he just couldn’t believe, “You guys sure are different, here.” He says handing you a bag of cash, “Your reward for saving my brother,” it was $12,500 and was the compensation for completing such a taxing mission. “Oh by the way, the Princess sent a package on ahead. She added a note attached addressed to your group.”

“To the brave warriors, please take this valuable Royal treasure for everything you’ve done and even things I’m sure we were unaware of you having done for the good of Pokékind…I know this will end up aiding you all on the journeys yet to come.”

Once the package was opened your group was mesmerized by the glimmering Gyaradosite Mega Stone gifted to you.

With your adventure now complete, you would be able to return back to the human world through the same way you got in, through the same portal but before you do make sure to offer the Gyarados a pokeball to secure them for instant mystical travel.

*Congratulations, you have recruited, befriended and made an important contract with one Lv.20 Male Gyarados!*

Saito it’s been a pleasure, with your next reply your adventure has finally come to an end! Enjoy the rest of what Fizzytopia has to offer.
While the rest of the group was certainly enjoying the attention, the stoic Delibird was simply nodding through it all. "Rather impressive that word of these events has already spread throughout these lands. My old kingdom did not have such an efficient system. I will have to speak to Arcleryn on this matter, once it is time for us to find the kingdom and rebuild." Looking at the Princess' gift and to the Gyarados now hovering over the group, the Delibird quickly fashioned a rope that would tie it to the Gyarados' crown.

"The power I feel from this..." the Gyarados muttered.
"The aura is the same as when you were forced to bear your power against us on the mountain," Delibird explains. "I do wonder why the Princess possessed such a treasure? At the very least, this will control and seal that power until it is needed. The human we travel with will most likely be the one to call it forth, unless we decide to borrow the ring that controls the stone ourselves."
"What can you tell me about this human? I have only heard of their existence, powerless beings who have ensured their place in their world by maintaining a realm of peace and forging alliances with our kind."
"I am afraid that I cannot really say. My old kingdom had humans among our number as well, but Saito is very unusual. Most other humans we've observed seek to prove their strength through us, and not much else. He has little interest in such things, even lending an ear to our own concerns, hence why he and the rest of the party allowed us to venture to this realm on our own. I have heard that this sort of arrangement would be unheard of among other humans and their parties."

Oricorio approached the two with a message. "We should be departing soon. I know not how, but I sense Saito and the others' presence nearby. It would be highly unfortunate if he were to accidentally stumble into this realm and possibly beset by our unknown foes. You should get our Pokeballs ready."

Delibird sighed. "Very well. It is fortunate that I thought to pack an extra one for our new ally." He pulled out a Lure Ball, waving it in front of the Gyarados. "This strange human contraption will allow you to travel the lands with ease. You would be confined yet concealed within, but still aware of all that happens outside. Most humans discourage making our presence known by escaping at will, but Saito will not mind if we perceive a threat nearby and act accordingly."
"It cannot be any worse than the ritual that drove me to madness."
"Good answer, and very fair. Before we do this... Do you have a name that you wish to be known by?"
"I suppose... Varis shall do."

Delibird smiled as he threw the Lure Ball into the air, landing on the Gyarados' forehead and taking him inside. All of the nearby Pokemon stare in awe as the rest of the party save for Delibird himself withdraw into their own Pokeballs as well, never having seen such a sight before. With a wave and a hero's farewell, the little bird who called himself a Treasurer began venturing towards the same landmarks that he remembered upon entering this realm, and before long...

...He stumbled directly into a human's legs, landing on his tail. Looking up, he found Saito and the Xatu known as Meiru peering down at him.

"There you are! It's like you appeared out of thin air," Saito observed. "Actually, what happened to you? Your feathers tell me you've been in a few rough fights, and the size of your bag... Meiru followed your trail here, and then it just... Ended."

Delibird quickly began rummaging through his bag for a scrap of paper, though he hesitated to write anything on it, on account of being entirely unsure where to even begin. He concluded that he would need some kind of journal to properly explain all he wished to convey, much like what Saito carried and maintained himself.

"We should seek shelter before we get thrown into accidental conflict among this crowd," Meiru warned as several trainers began yelling at Saito to get out of the way, threateningly brandishing their Pokeballs at that, for he was holding up one of the lines to the stalls. Delibird sensed that the Gyarados who now called himself Varis was about to burst out of his Pokeball to warn these other humans away from conflict, but he quickly squawked in his own language, "Not now!" Of course, Meiru noticed Delibird speaking to a Pokeball that was previously vacant, now sensing a new presence within it, but she decided not to pursue the subject as Saito bowed and apologized to the other trainers before he, Meiru and Delibird left the stalls.

---

The group had since found a Pokemon Center, spacious enough for the entire party to be out and about. And the party was certainly intimidated by the Gyarados that towered above them all. Only the Aerodactyl that had been reborn during Saito's own journey back to New Fizz City seemed unfazed, and the group that accompanied Delibird was also surprised to see such a fearsome Pokemon.

"I... I need an explanation," Saito gasped. "But I don't know if I'll even understand it."

Delibird proceeded to spend the next hour recounting what happened in the strange realm of Pokemon that was somehow hidden between those market stalls, from the Kecleon's request all the way to the group thwarting the cultists' plans, saving the Princess, and gaining a new ally in Varis. Of course, Meiru had to painstakingly translate it all for Saito to understand.

"That is quite the journey you had. I'd be foolish not to believe you, considering my own circumstances. If you feel that you're ready to return to that realm and hunt down the foes who escaped, let us all know and we'll come with you. Unless I'm not allowed to accompany you into that strange realm, in which case, I and a few of our group will await news of your success nearby. But for now..."

"Our next plans, correct?" Meiru questioned.

"Yes. Lune and Solasta are urging us to accompany them to the Starshard Field in the Desert of Cups while we are all in this realm. They have been silent throughout our journey and had not asked anything of us before arriving to this city, so they likely sense something there that is related to their arrival to this world. As we have no other immediate concerns, we will spend the next week preparing to venture into the desert with the two of them leading us. Do any among us have other plans?"

It was at this point that Delibird slammed a pamphlet down on the table, describing the recently reopened Treasure Park. He specifically pointed out the Fogbound Lake. Arcleryn the Decidueye, Citra the Sirfetch'd, Mystra the Castform, Reina the Lapras, and Manectric gathered behind Delibird, signaling their intent to accompany the treasurer on his next journey.

"They believe that someone tied to their secret may be hiding among the foggy shores," Meiru explained. "Manectric is not one of their number as far as that secret goes, but we've seen Citra and Manectric riding together as warrior and steed."
"Alright. When we're done making our preparations, let us wish for success in our endeavors when it is time for us to depart on our separate journeys once more," Saito declared.
Meiru added, "We should have a plan on reuniting after the fact as well. After we set out, we should return here within a week if we can. If one group returns and there is no word of the other within another day, the group that arrived first should seek out the missing."

Pleased with the future plans, much of the group returned to their Pokeballs as Saito and Meiru sought out an inn to retire for the day...

OOC: I had a lot of fun with this, and many thanks for taking on this experimental Pokemon-only adventure!

Last edited by Alilatias; 04-05-2024 at 03:07 AM.
Old 04-05-2024, 04:58 AM   #458
Alilatias
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
The Desert of Cups

Named for the rolling dunes, this place serves as a harsh environment for the nomadic peoples who call it home. Yet, from its pure white sand and perfect view of the stars, many travelers come to marvel at the beauty of this desert at night. And every desert has its oasis, and this one serves as one of the most magnificent in all of Fizzytopia. (Please respond in SandyBrown)

Starshard Field: North of the Oasis the environment becomes arid as the sand turns from its pearl white to pink. Pure, concentrated stardust, this place commonly is the sight of meteor impacts and star storms. Various Pokemon with ties to the stars make their home here, as well as a tribe of nomadic astrologians who observe the cycle of stars. This is the place for those who love the stars or want an otherworldly sort of adventure.
Under the cover of night, among the dunes of pink stardust glittering under the moonlight, the native Pokemon of these deserts would be treated to an unusual sight. A Lunatone and Solrock hovering in the air, with a young human man and a Xatu following closely behind them. The Lunatone and Solrock were quite radiant, even among their kind, for the Lunatone possessed icy blue eyes, and the Solrock was of a fiery crimson red. They were all here on a mission, though they were not exactly on the same page.

The human known as Saito had never experienced the desert before. Though he was worn out, he didn't dare display that to the Lunatone and Solrock, who called themselves Lune and Solasta, respectively. He and the rest of the party had pledged their assistance to the stellar visitors' cause, after all. Even if they weren't exactly sure what Lune and Solasta expected to find here. But making sure that they would be protected from any mishaps during their search was the least the party could do, for all Lune and Solasta had done on the group's behalf without any word of protest prior to this. Or if they did protest at all, Meiru the Xatu may have decided not to convey any of that to the rest of the party.

"Meiru..." Saito started to wonder. "Have Lune and Solasta mentioned anything more about themselves and their current objective?"

"There is a minor detail," Meiru started to explain telepathically. "To remind you of their situation, the two of them had arrived to this world among many others during a star shower some millennia ago, but during their descent, something collided with them that sent them flying towards different unintended destinations. We found Lune in that Adoption Center, and while seeking to reunite Lune with its lost partner, we succeeded in plucking Solasta from the pages of history at the Djinn's Archives. And now, we are here among these stardust fields today to seek out a third companion."

"That doesn't seem like a minor detail to me," Saito pointed out.

"They are unsure if their companion is here, let alone if it still among the living. In fact, they requested our presence specifically because it is entirely possible that the event that split them apart was not something accidental. They fear that something may have followed them here to this world, seeking out the third member of their group. The worst case scenario is that it is something that was pursuing them across the countless realms beyond this world, and if we were to encounter that beast, it would be a threat far more dangerous than anything we had ever faced before. The cultist who tried to take you at the Tranquil Lagoon would be a mere gnat, compared to what Lune and Solasta are thinking of. Peering into their thoughts now, or at least as much as they allow me to, I wonder if they are beginning to reconsider our presence here."

Saito declared, "On one hand, you might be right in that they might wish for us to turn back and let them conduct their search by themselves. On the other hand, I don't believe they would have asked us to accompany them, if they thought the rest of us to be incapable of helping them in this endeavor at all. They've been moored in this world without any help for who knows how long. If their feared foe catches up with us, let us see if we have the power to defend this world and ensure that they won't have to flee any longer!"

The Lunatone and Solrock suddenly froze in the air, turning around to meet Saito's gaze. Though the two stone-faced Pokemon were as expressionless as ever, Saito could sense a sort of... Gratitude from them?

"When you stumbled into this time only a few months ago, the rest of us could scarcely believe that you would go out of your way to lend your ear to all of our concerns," Meiru mused. "You are very much like a trainer of this era now, no matter how much you try to deny it, regardless of how much the thought of ordering the rest of us into combat displeases you." The Xatu perched on the Lunatone, of which Lune and Solasta turned around to resume their search in the meantime. She continued conveying her thoughts to Saito. "As for their missing companion... They call it a prince of the stars, in exile from a world since destroyed, and Lune and Solasta took it upon themselves to protect it from the one responsible. We would know this prince as a Cosmog, and they imagine that the rest of us would recognize it or their feared foe immediately, as either of them would be far unlike anything that belongs to this world. It has been so long since the arrival of the three stellar travelers that anything may have happened to their missing companion, so any clue will be valuable."

(Finally expending the first of my 3 Legendary Adventure slots to pursue the end goal for one of my party's three major story arcs - locating Cosmog.)

(Meiru/Xatu will also have an Amulet Coin equipped for the duration of this adventure.)

Last edited by Alilatias; 04-05-2024 at 01:25 PM.
Old 04-12-2024, 02:56 PM   #459
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Naru-

The Celebi glares at you, unhappy it was chosen. It turns its head from you and crosses its arms. It was, after all, still part of the fae. You had come here, asking for something. Asking for its services. And it was expecting payment of some kind. Payment upfront. You blink for a second before the king speaks one last time.

"Your payment will be the trip, young one. Though, here," the king snaps, and you see a Togekiss fly on over. The Pokemon produces two things, a small donut for the Celebi, and a feathered charm for you.

"Wear this. It'll allow you to have, let's say, an in-body experience while traveling through your past. I have a feeling you need to reap what you sow. Just watching it grow isn't enough for you."

You watch as the Celebi happily eats the donut, before nods. It then looks at you, and the charm in your hands. Mustering its power, the time fairy creates a shimmering portal behind it. It then grabs ahold of you and drags you in. You watch as the court disappears, and the last thing is Vinny's lithe form jumping after you. This was it, the start of your journey.

You soon find yourself sitting on something soft. A bed. You look around, a tad bit confused. This was a hotel room. You could see Vinny look at you, also confused. You then catch sight of yourself and see it for yourself. You were back as a teenager again. The toils of time and drugs no longer affect your body. It was... eerie. You then look out the window and see a shimmering ocean before you. You see a large coral reef and the setting sun. Right. You were back in Kyushu, after all these years.

"Hey, Isaac!" you hear someone shouting, knocking rapidly on the door. You recognize the voice, it is him. Still a higher pitch. Still upbeat. Yet, you notice that the Celebi was gone. Guess you'd need to find it to continue your 'trip'.

"Isaaaaaaaaac?" you hear him shout, sounding a bit more hesitant.

What do you do?
Something about hearing the words 'in-body experience' made Isaac shiver, but nonetheless, there was no turning back now. He had made his choice, no matter the consequences. Isaac slides the feather charm over his head, watching as the Celebi happily devours the donut that it had been presented. After a few moments, it nods, a shimmering portal appearing behind it, it dragged Isaac in, with Vinny hopping in hurriedly behind him.

---

It was black. But gradually he could feel his body adjust again. A softness enveloped him, it was plush, cashmere, and it was warm. Isaac sat up, seeing Vinny beside him... but something was off. She looked... spry, younger, the bags under her eyes had dissipated, her muscles seemed looser, and she just looked happier. Isaac felt a pit forming in his stomach, he looked around, realizing he was in a hotel.

"Le..." Vinny's eyes widened, looking him up and down. She looked frightened, entire body stiff as she stared at him.

"Vin, what's wrong..? Is there something on my face?" Vinny gestures towards a mirror to the side of the bed, her eyes still wide. Isaac's expression slowly shifts to join her. It was eerie. He was quite a bit younger, back in his teenage years, back in... Kyushu. "Oh no..." Isaac breathed out, slumping back on the bed.

He was sixteen again, it was 2012 and he was back here... back where everything went wrong. He took a deep breath, looking over himself for a few moments. It was strange seeing himself like this. Patchy facial hair, a teenager still learning how to grow it, curly and fluffy hair, brighter eyes --- no remnants of his drug use. He sighed.

Then, the knocks started... and he could hear his voice. It was higher, but still unmistakably him. Isaac took a deep breath. Was he really ready for this? Was he truly willing to go through all this again? He looked around, hand tense on the door handle. The Celebi was gone, so he was stuck in this place regardless. He stared at the door handle for a bit longer.

He could fix it this time, maybe... maybe he could save them.

He opened the door, seeing Kyle, the young and vibrant Kyle he had fallen for. He smiled seeing him, his vibrance was catching. Isaac stared at him for a few moments at the door, taking him in.

"Hey... Kyle." Isaac smiled, it was one of the first times he felt he had done so without forcing it in a long time. "Sorry, I guess I... I guess I fell asleep." He chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

Love, I don't want you to change
Take me far away / Let me go

─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───
fizzy bubbles last.fm steam carrd
Naru is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles