UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League

Old 01-22-2021, 09:06 AM   #26
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves

Raid Boss Golett
★★★

Health Gauge: 20%
Shields Up: 0
Status: Defences -1 (shield break), Safeguarded (2 Turns Remaining), Grassy Terrain (2 Turns Remaining), Sandstorm (3 Turns Remaining)
KO Count: 2.

Trainer Recovery Summary

King Ghidorah, Ducklett: Cheer

Lil'twick, Morelull: 237 HP

Lil'twick, Morelull: Mega Drain

Lil'twick, Morelull: 295 HP

Raid Boss Attack Summary

Attack 1: Focus Punch (150 BP)

SpinyShell, Fizzytopian Bulbasaur: 282 HP HP

Attack 2: Max Phantasm (140 BP)

Missingno. Master, Nickit: 0 HP

The raider's defence fell!

The raiders are buffeted by the sandstorm!
The raiders are healed by the Grassy Terrain!

Raid Challengers

Missingno. Master, Nickit: 0 HP (Must wait 1 Round to recover)
King Ghidorah, Ducklett: 300 HP {Mystic Water} (Fully Recovered)
Lil'twick, Morelull: 295 HP (Def -1)
SpinyShell, Bulbasaur-F: 170 HP (Def -1)

The fallen Ducklett's trainer delivers a cheer that helps to soothe much of the Morelull's wounds as it tops itself off of the boss while the dynamaxed Bulbasaur gets off one last botanic blast and the Nickit follows up with a resultant Assurance that brings the dynamax boss low, the titan visibly sagging, but the raid boss isn't out of the fight just yet. With incredible force the Golett slugs the dynamaxed pokemon with a resisted yet still respectably painful focus punch, before burying the injured Nickit under a phantasmal assault that knocks the fox out cold, before recovering a little health from the terrain as the sandstorm nullifies the raider's own boosts, though with Ducklett's return it seems the battle won't run for too much longer.

Dynamax Initiative: Expired.

• Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • When issuing an attack, please state the attack's unbuffed Base Power (BP).
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $250 may be collected for responses of 250 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Monday, 25th January to place your order.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 09:11 AM   #27
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Liquidation (85 BP + Mystic Water)
Old 01-22-2021, 10:05 AM   #28
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Golett's aim was not at its best this time around- both hits it landed were resisted, though the first instance of this, Gavin had something to say about. "Whoa, what the fuck- that's just outright cheating!" Gavin exclaimed. "We've been pummeling the shit outta that thing, how's it gonna land a Focus Punch anyways?!"

"Nick Nickit!!" Gonzap barked in agreement.

Gavin opened his mouth to add something more, but closed it as Golett turned on Gonzap. This time, what followed was a Max Move, and the Ghsot-type one from the looks of things. The type matchups involved here meant Gavin wasn't too worried, but that soon changed as he saw his Shiny Nickit totally knocked out in the aftermath of the Max Phantasm. "...Ah, fuck, I should've healed her," groaned Gavin, holding out the Nest Ball. "Get back now, Gonzap!" he declared, withdrawing the Dark-type. Once she was back in her ball, Gavin could see and feel the Dynamax Energy swirling around the Nest Ball. "Ah, yeah, that's what heals her, right?" Gavin murmured. "In the meantime, let's see..." he added, glancing around, eventually settling on the sight of the Morelull. "...alright, yeah, let's try this," he stated. "I think Keith just said I gotta take aim like I'm friggin' Buzz Lightyear- ho, boy, yeah, there we go!" he laughed as he shot off a bundled beam of Dynamax Energy from the Wishing Star in his Dynamax Band, right at the Morelull with the intent of healing it up. "OK, that's pretty damn cool," he grinned, before turning his attention back to the Nest Ball, ready to throw it once he could be certain its occupant was good as new.

OOC: Cheering to heal Sprinkles the Morelull.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 01-22-2021 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 11:06 AM   #29
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
My total lack of attack power will save us! Go, Mega Drain (40 BP)!

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 01:08 PM   #30
SpinyShell
Cascade Badge

Giga Drain (75 BP)
SpinyShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 01:37 PM   #31
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves

Raid Boss Golett
★★★

Health Gauge: 0%

Raid Challengers

With one final assault, the botanic assault overwhelms the Golett as it shrinks back down to regular size and topples over defeated, giving one final twitch as it attempts to get back up but ultimately failing to do so. Without warning, the Golett suddenly vanishes in a plume of dust and is replaced mysteriously with a package of rewards for the raiders.

For their part in defeating the Raid Boss Golett, the raiders are awarded the following:

• 20 Watts
  • x1 TR Shadow Ball
  • x2 Kasib Berries
  • x1 Shuca Berry
  • +3 levels to all participating pokemon, +6 if under level 30.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 01:41 PM   #32
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post

Raid Boss Golett
★★★

Raid Challengers

With one final assault, the botanic assault overwhelms the Golett as it shrinks back down to regular size and topples over defeated, giving one final twitch as it attempts to get back up but ultimately failing to do so. Without warning, the Golett suddenly vanishes in a plume of dust and is replaced mysteriously with a package of rewards for the raiders.

For their part in defeating the Raid Boss Golett, the raiders are awarded the following:

• 20 Watts
  • x1 TR Shadow Ball
  • x2 Kasib Berries
  • x1 Shuca Berry
Claiming! Sprinkles goes from Lv. 15 to Lv. 21

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 02:28 PM   #33
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Quote:

Raid Boss Golett
★★★

Raid Challengers

• 20 Watts
  • x1 TR Shadow Ball
  • x2 Kasib Berries
  • x1 Shuca Berry
Collecting. Thanks!
Old 01-22-2021, 02:40 PM   #34
SpinyShell
Cascade Badge

Quote:

Raid Boss Golett
★★★

Raid Challengers

• 20 Watts
  • x1 TR Shadow Ball
  • x2 Kasib Berries
  • x1 Shuca Berry
Collecting. Thanks everyone.

Bookkeeping:
  • Umbra: lvl. 11 --(+6)--> lvl. 17
  • Kasib berries: 2 --(+2)--> 4
SpinyShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 08:27 PM   #35
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

Raid Boss Golett
★★★

Raid Challengers

• 20 Watts
  • x1 TR Shadow Ball
  • x2 Kasib Berries
  • x1 Shuca Berry
"Ah, shit, don't tell me we ain't even gonna get a chance at landing the finishing... gaaaah," Gavin grumbled. While he stood around waiting for Gonzap to be healed, his allies had banded together and landed the final blows of the raid. The Golett returned to its normal size and vanished, just as the last traces of Dynamax Energy faded away from the Nest Ball in Gavin's hand. And then, without warning, said Nest Ball popped open, and with a swirl of sparkles, the Shiny Nickit reappeared, glancing around. "Yeah, no, it's over, Gonzap, they finished it off while you were healing up," said Gavin.

"Nickit..." sighed Gonzap.

Gavin tilted his head, looking at Gonzap. The Shiny Nickit was hanging her head low, and even as Gavin approached, she seemed unwilling to look up at him. "Gonzap. What's wrong?" Gavin asked. "You do realize we won, right?"

"Niiiickit," Gonzap murmured, still looking down.

"...Is this because that big lug knocked you out with a Ghost move?" Gavin speculated out loud. "Hey. That ain't nothing to be ashamed of. What, you think I'd be all upset with you over something like that?" After a few moments of silence, Gavin's eyes widened. "...shit, you actually do think that, don't you?" he murmured. At this point, he scooped the Shiny Nickit into his arms. She still did not meet his gaze, as though fearful of what she'd see. "Gonzap, I dunno when I ever gave you the impression that I'd expect nothing but perfection outta you, but that ain't the case at all," he said gently.

"...Niiiickit?" murmured Gonzap, finally looking at Gavin, and seeing the look she was getting from him, with 100% less disappointment than she had been fearing. "Nickit?" she said hopefully.

Gavin grinned. "You were great out there, girl," he said. "Why would you think otherwise? What, you fainted once against that thing? So what? You got better, right? Lemme guess- you used to have another Trainer, didn't see things the same way as me?"

"Niiickit," nodded Gonzap sadly. It still pained her to think back at it, not even knowing what she'd done to elicit such ire from that Trainer. The best she ever came up with was the simple fact that she existed.

"Well, listen good, OK?" said Gavin. "Whoever that Trainer is, they don't know what they missed out on. You helped us beat that Golett. That was your Howl powering everyone up. Your Assurance kicking its ass six ways from Sunday. Your Skitter Smack and Throat Chop breaking down those shields. You kicked ass today," he grinned. "You're fucking awesome, and don't let anyone tell you different. Look- we'll train more, OK? And next time, you'll be the one to land the finishing blow. Might not even faint once!"

"Niiiickit!" Gonzap barked happily. She then wriggled out of Gavin's grip, running out into the dried-up lakebed, facing where the Golett had stood. "NICK NIIIIIIIIIIIIICKIIIIIIIIIIIIT!" she howled, a declaration of victory that echoed all around. Gavin grinned with pride in his Pokémon, though this look very quickly turned to a look of surprise as, amid the triumphant howling, Gonzap started glowing!

"Holy shit!" Gavin murmured.

As the previous howls continued to reverberate all around, Gonzap changed shape, mainly by getting bigger. She sprouted a tiny mustache, and her tail grew longer, until finally, Gavin could see the Gonzap had become. "Vuuuuuuuuuuuul!" she continued to howl. "Vul vuuuuuuuuuuuuul!"

"Aw, fuck, yeah!" Gavin exclaimed, already taking out his P*DA and opening the Strategy Memo.

"Thievul, the Fox Pokémon. The evolved form of Nickit. Type: Dark," droned the device. "Secretly marks potential targets with a scent. Follows the scent to the target, which it then robs."

Gavin walked up to Gonzap. "Now that's what I'm talking about," he grinned. "See? We won, and you even evolved! Now I'm even more sure you're gonna kick ass next time. What do you say we go home now, Gonzap?" he asked.

"Thie thie!" barked Gonzap happily. With nothing more needing to be said, they walked back to Sludge Wave Coast, side by side, Gavin more than willing to tell anyone who would listen (and several people who wouldn't) just how well his Shiny Thievul had done against the "overgrown dirt clod" they'd just gone up against. And Gonzap loved every second of it, loved having a Trainer who actually thought she was worth bragging about.

*Obtained 20 Watts!*

*Gavin obtained a TR33 Shadow Ball!*

*Obtained 2 Kasib Berries!*

*Obtained the Shuca Berry!*

*Gonzap was elevated to level 18!*

Quote:
What? Nickit is evolving!

...!

Congratulations! Your Nickit evolved into Thievul!

*Gonzap learned Thief!*
And y'know what? Using my new TR on my freshly-evolved Shiny Thievul.

*Gonzap learned Shadow Ball!*

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 02-09-2021 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League