UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 11-22-2016, 11:36 AM   #276
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Keith smiled back. "Alright, then, follow me," he said, leading the way out of the kitchen and down the hall. "Now, when you entered the Pokémon Center downstairs, you probably saw what looks like an aquarium off to the left, right? Well..." As he spoke, he pushed open the door to another room, this one containing little more than a large swimming pool. "...it's not so much an aquarium, so much as it is, we have windows in one side of our indoor pool," he finished. A Dragalge was swimming under the water, while a Feraligatr was lazily floating on the surface.

"Ah, yeah," nodded Cyanide. "Hermione's kind of a know-it-all, but I haven't let that annoy me since I first tried her cooking. I don't know how a Weedle can be one of the best damn cooks I've ever known, but she managed it somehow." She gave a small grin. "Wanted to see me, though, huh? Can't argue with that."
Kawaii waved to the two pokemon inside the pool. She didn't have any water based pokemon yet, she might adopt one later, however.
Frieghya smiled at her friend "I can't wait to try her cooking." the young Eevee swayed her tail "Of course I wanted to see you, you're one of my friends here in Fizzytopia. So what have you been up to?"

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 05:51 PM   #277
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

The Feraligatr lazily waved back at Kawaii, and the Dragalge leapt up out of the water, landing gracefully on the floor before the two Trainers. "So that's Gold, my Feraligatr," Keith said. "And this Dragalge here is Neville," he added, gesturing to the Poison/Dragon-type. "He's one of my strongest Pokémon."

"Galgeeeee!" Neville replied happily, looking at Kawaii.

"Oh, yeah, Hermione's cooking is insanely good," nodded Umbreon. "My Trainer's got a bunch of Pokémon that normally eat stuff like Weedle, and they're all agreed that Hermione's cooking tastes way better than Hermione herself would. Even Fang over there, and that guy ain't picky when it comes to eating bugs. And then Cotton joined the team, and somehow Hermione's cooking got even better since that Swirlix started working with her." As she spoke, a Roserade entered the room, and was tending to the Carnivine's wounds, concern evident on her face. Cyanide grinned again as Freighya referred to Cyanide as a friend. "Eh, not much," she replied. "Basically what you just saw- I've been doing a little training, practicing with my attacks. What about you, you been up to anything lately?"
Old 11-22-2016, 11:56 PM   #278
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
The Feraligatr lazily waved back at Kawaii, and the Dragalge leapt up out of the water, landing gracefully on the floor before the two Trainers. "So that's Gold, my Feraligatr," Keith said. "And this Dragalge here is Neville," he added, gesturing to the Poison/Dragon-type. "He's one of my strongest Pokémon."

"Galgeeeee!" Neville replied happily, looking at Kawaii.

"Oh, yeah, Hermione's cooking is insanely good," nodded Umbreon. "My Trainer's got a bunch of Pokémon that normally eat stuff like Weedle, and they're all agreed that Hermione's cooking tastes way better than Hermione herself would. Even Fang over there, and that guy ain't picky when it comes to eating bugs. And then Cotton joined the team, and somehow Hermione's cooking got even better since that Swirlix started working with her." As she spoke, a Roserade entered the room, and was tending to the Carnivine's wounds, concern evident on her face. Cyanide grinned again as Freighya referred to Cyanide as a friend. "Eh, not much," she replied. "Basically what you just saw- I've been doing a little training, practicing with my attacks. What about you, you been up to anything lately?"
Kawaii nodded a hello to Nevile "Its nice to meet you Nevile." she turned to Kieth "He looks very strong indeed."
Frieghya shrugged "not much eather. It does seem that we might have an adventure opertunity soon though." she glanced at the carnivine "is he going to be ok?"

Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
Old 11-23-2016, 12:23 AM   #279
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Galge! Dragalge!" Neville smiled in response to Kawaii.

"Thanks," Keith replied. "I still remember when he was just a little Skrelp, trying to get stronger. I remember the day he evolved."

"Oh, yeah, he'll be fine." nodded Cyanide. "This ain't even the worst that's happened to him, apparently. He claims that one time he was hunting some other Trainer's Venipede, when one of the Venipede's teammates, a Rattata, knocked her out of the way, got caught in Fang's mouth. Then the Rattata evolved and kicked Fang's ass with Flame Wheel. Besides, his girlfriend's over there taking care of him. That's Aria, by the way."
Old 11-23-2016, 01:13 AM   #280
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
"Galge! Dragalge!" Neville smiled in response to Kawaii.

"Thanks," Keith replied. "I still remember when he was just a little Skrelp, trying to get stronger. I remember the day he evolved."

"Oh, yeah, he'll be fine." nodded Cyanide. "This ain't even the worst that's happened to him, apparently. He claims that one time he was hunting some other Trainer's Venipede, when one of the Venipede's teammates, a Rattata, knocked her out of the way, got caught in Fang's mouth. Then the Rattata evolved and kicked Fang's ass with Flame Wheel. Besides, his girlfriend's over there taking care of him. That's Aria, by the way."
Kawaii smiled at Kieth "you are so close with all of your pokemon. It's wonderful. so, where to next?"
Frieghya giggled as she waved to Aria "I would have loved to see that. So, feel like showing me around some of your favorite rooms?"

Hater of loss meme
Old 11-23-2016, 02:44 AM   #281
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Heh, I try," replied Keith modestly as he led the way out of the pool room, and into the living room, where he'd emerged from to call off Ginny. Inside, Meowth was snoozing on the couch while a commercial for Pansear Pizza Parlor played on the TV attached to the wall, and in the aquarium, a Blue-Striped Basculin swam around.

"Sure,," nodded Cyanide. "Though you're looking at one of 'em right now," she added. "Keith set up the Battle Room here for Pokémon battles." She led the way out the door, down the hall, nd through a doorway across from the stairs. "This is the library," she added. "I don't read much, but it's always nice and quiet if I ever don't want to be disturbed."
Old 11-23-2016, 12:10 PM   #282
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
"Heh, I try," replied Keith modestly as he led the way out of the pool room, and into the living room, where he'd emerged from to call off Ginny. Inside, Meowth was snoozing on the couch while a commercial for Pansear Pizza Parlor played on the TV attached to the wall, and in the aquarium, a Blue-Striped Basculin swam around.

"Sure,," nodded Cyanide. "Though you're looking at one of 'em right now," she added. "Keith set up the Battle Room here for Pokémon battles." She led the way out the door, down the hall, nd through a doorway across from the stairs. "This is the library," she added. "I don't read much, but it's always nice and quiet if I ever don't want to be disturbed."
Kawaii giggled, "is meowth asleep most of the time?" she asked Kieth. Her voice low to avoid waking the sleeping cat pokemon.
Frieghya nodded "I get that. I would rather learn by expirience than books."

Hater of loss meme
Old 11-23-2016, 12:41 PM   #283
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Not as often as you'd think," Keith replied. "You'd be surprised how often he'll sleep at night instead of during the day. No, sometimes he just needs a nap. when we're just hanging out at home like this- usually if I'm out anywhere, he's right there with me, sitting on my shoulder. He actually hates being in his Poké Ball," he stated. "Won't go into it unless it's an emergency."

"Yeah," nodded Cyanide. "Of course, Hermione likes to learn from both- this room is more or less her own personal library."
Old 11-23-2016, 01:06 PM   #284
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
"Not as often as you'd think," Keith replied. "You'd be surprised how often he'll sleep at night instead of during the day. No, sometimes he just needs a nap. when we're just hanging out at home like this- usually if I'm out anywhere, he's right there with me, sitting on my shoulder. He actually hates being in his Poké Ball," he stated. "Won't go into it unless it's an emergency."

"Yeah," nodded Cyanide. "Of course, Hermione likes to learn from both- this room is more or less her own personal library."
Kawaii nodded "Frieghya's the same way, she never liked being inside her pokeball." the young trrainerr smiled at the thought.
Frieghya twitched her ears "Ive herd a lot about Hermione. Kawaii has been watching video of her battle all week. Im actually kind of excited to meet her later."

Hater of loss meme
Old 11-23-2016, 02:10 PM   #285
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"I kinda got that feeling from her," Keith nodded. "I got other Pokémon that like to spend more time out of their Poké Balls than in them, but Meowth's the only one of mine who outright refuses to go into his unless it's an emergency." As Keith was speaking, his hat began to change shape, very slowly and very subtly. The cowboy hat began to change its shape and coloration, more closely resembling a gigantic cheeseburger than any sort of headgear, and Keith, if the way he continued talking was any indicator, was totally unaware that this was happening.

"Ah, yeah, I've seen those videos," nodded Cyanide. "She ain't bad in battle. Knows way more moves than your average Weedle. Only Weedle I know of that can use Ice Beam."
Old 11-24-2016, 02:34 AM   #286
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
"I kinda got that feeling from her," Keith nodded. "I got other Pokémon that like to spend more time out of their Poké Balls than in them, but Meowth's the only one of mine who outright refuses to go into his unless it's an emergency." As Keith was speaking, his hat began to change shape, very slowly and very subtly. The cowboy hat began to change its shape and coloration, more closely resembling a gigantic cheeseburger than any sort of headgear, and Keith, if the way he continued talking was any indicator, was totally unaware that this was happening.

"Ah, yeah, I've seen those videos," nodded Cyanide. "She ain't bad in battle. Knows way more moves than your average Weedle. Only Weedle I know of that can use Ice Beam."
Kawaii looked intently at Kieth's head, "um, I don't think you put on your hat." she said nodding to Kieth's head.
Frieghya nodded "very inspiring for sure. Anywhere else you want to show me?"

Hater of loss meme
Old 11-24-2016, 11:55 PM   #287
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"What? Of course I put on my-" Keith began, before reaching up and feeling a gigantic cheeseburger where his iconic Mega Hat usually sat. His look of confusion turned to a strange combination of amusement and exasperation. "Jack," he said. "Where's my Mega Hat?"

As he said this, the gigantic cheeseburger on his head started laughing uncontrollably and started glowing, losing all shape. It oozed down to the ground, and the glowing faded, revealing the culprit to be a Ditto, jiggling as he laughed hysterically.

"Well, that there is Jack, my Ditto," Keith said to Kawaii, as though this sort of thing was a common occurrence in his life. "He loves pranks. Usually harmless ones, of course. Which is why I'm sure my Mega Hat is perfectly safe. Right?" he asked, direction the question to the Normal-type who was still trying to stop laughing.

A few moments later, Jack managed to calm down. Once he did, he Transformed, taking on the perfect likeness of his Trainer. "Relax, man, it's fine," Jack assured Keith. He reached under the coffee table and pulled out the very hat he had been impersonating, handing it to his Trainer. Keith smiled as he accepted the hat, admiring it for a moment, particularly the Key Stone set into it, before placing the hat on his head.

"Oh, definitely," said Cyanide, now leading the way downstairs. "I dunno if swimming's your thing, but you gotta check out my Trainer's indoor pool."
Old 11-25-2016, 01:18 AM   #288
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
"What? Of course I put on my-" Keith began, before reaching up and feeling a gigantic cheeseburger where his iconic Mega Hat usually sat. His look of confusion turned to a strange combination of amusement and exasperation. "Jack," he said. "Where's my Mega Hat?"

As he said this, the gigantic cheeseburger on his head started laughing uncontrollably and started glowing, losing all shape. It oozed down to the ground, and the glowing faded, revealing the culprit to be a Ditto, jiggling as he laughed hysterically.

"Well, that there is Jack, my Ditto," Keith said to Kawaii, as though this sort of thing was a common occurrence in his life. "He loves pranks. Usually harmless ones, of course. Which is why I'm sure my Mega Hat is perfectly safe. Right?" he asked, direction the question to the Normal-type who was still trying to stop laughing.

A few moments later, Jack managed to calm down. Once he did, he Transformed, taking on the perfect likeness of his Trainer. "Relax, man, it's fine," Jack assured Keith. He reached under the coffee table and pulled out the very hat he had been impersonating, handing it to his Trainer. Keith smiled as he accepted the hat, admiring it for a moment, particularly the Key Stone set into it, before placing the hat on his head.

"Oh, definitely," said Cyanide, now leading the way downstairs. "I dunno if swimming's your thing, but you gotta check out my Trainer's indoor pool."
Kawaii giggled, "Hi jack. It's nice to meet you. Even if our meeting was a bit odd." She turned to Kieth. "I'm assuming he does this often?"

Frieghya nodded vigorously, "If I hadn't found out about evolving via happiness I would have most definatly chosen a vaporeon as my final evolution." the normal type was practically wriggaling with excitement.

Hater of loss meme
Old 11-25-2016, 01:34 AM   #289
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Constantly," grinned Keith. "Transform is a move with a lot of potential for pranks, and Jack does not waste that potential by any means. I first found him in the Coins for Prizes shop- he Transformed into me, made me think I was looking into a mirror, and then slowly changed the nose so it looked more like a Tamato Berry."

"Heh, yeah, I remember that," grinned Jack. "Good to meet you, Kawaii," he added. "Any friend of Keith's is cool with me."

"I've never been much of a swimmer myself, but I gotta admit, it's usually a pretty nice place to relax," stated Cyanide. As she spoke, she led the way down the stairs and into the hallway.
Old 11-25-2016, 02:05 PM   #290
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
"Constantly," grinned Keith. "Transform is a move with a lot of potential for pranks, and Jack does not waste that potential by any means. I first found him in the Coins for Prizes shop- he Transformed into me, made me think I was looking into a mirror, and then slowly changed the nose so it looked more like a Tamato Berry."

"Heh, yeah, I remember that," grinned Jack. "Good to meet you, Kawaii," he added. "Any friend of Keith's is cool with me."

"I've never been much of a swimmer myself, but I gotta admit, it's usually a pretty nice place to relax," stated Cyanide. As she spoke, she led the way down the stairs and into the hallway.
Kawaii nodded, "well as long as he's not hurting anyone." She looked around one last time, "where to next?"

Frieghya followed her dark type friend to the pool. It was deeper than she expected. There were already two of Kieth's pokemon swimming in it.

Hater of loss meme
Old 11-25-2016, 06:39 PM   #291
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"That ain't a problem, believe me," stated Jack. "I like to have my fun, but I draw the line at actually hurting anyone, y'know? So, Kawaii, has this guy been telling you all the awesome stuff he's done in the... you been a Trainer for what, twelve years now?" the Ditto asked Keith.

"Sounds about right," Keith nodded. "And no, Jack, you know I don't brag about the things I've done."

"Damn right I know," nodded the Ditto. "Well, lucky for you, I'm more than willing to do the bragging on your behalf," he grinned. Before Keith could respond, Jack turned to Kawaii. "So a few years ago, this guy takes a boat to the Cascadia islands, right? Big island chain in this region, very popular with Trainers from what I hear. Anyways, so he goes to this big island, Aduro Island-"

"Jack," Keith interrupted. "As flattered as I am by your high opinion of what I've done, that's a pretty long story. If you insist on telling it, maybe you could at least ask if our guest is willing to listen to the whole thing?"

"...Ehh, you got a point," conceded Jack. "So, what do you say? You got time to hear the story?" he added to Kawaii.

"Pretty cool, huh?" smirked Cyanide. "It actually didn't used to be this deep, not until Keith renovated the place, put in that Pokémon Center downstairs. You notice how you probably saw stuff swimming around through half the windows downstairs? You were seeing right into the pool," she explained. "I never been down there myself, but apparently you get a good view into the Pokémon Center if you swim down to the bottom."

At that moment, the same Feraligatr from before rose to the surface of the water, lying on his back once more. "Hey, Cyanide," he called. "Who's your friend."

"This is Freighya," replied Cyanide. "Freighya, this is Gold, Keith's Feraligatr."

"Nice to meet ya," called Gold from across the pool.
Old 11-26-2016, 01:41 AM   #292
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
"That ain't a problem, believe me," stated Jack. "I like to have my fun, but I draw the line at actually hurting anyone, y'know? So, Kawaii, has this guy been telling you all the awesome stuff he's done in the... you been a Trainer for what, twelve years now?" the Ditto asked Keith.

"Sounds about right," Keith nodded. "And no, Jack, you know I don't brag about the things I've done."

"Damn right I know," nodded the Ditto. "Well, lucky for you, I'm more than willing to do the bragging on your behalf," he grinned. Before Keith could respond, Jack turned to Kawaii. "So a few years ago, this guy takes a boat to the Cascadia islands, right? Big island chain in this region, very popular with Trainers from what I hear. Anyways, so he goes to this big island, Aduro Island-"

"Jack," Keith interrupted. "As flattered as I am by your high opinion of what I've done, that's a pretty long story. If you insist on telling it, maybe you could at least ask if our guest is willing to listen to the whole thing?"

"...Ehh, you got a point," conceded Jack. "So, what do you say? You got time to hear the story?" he added to Kawaii.

"Pretty cool, huh?" smirked Cyanide. "It actually didn't used to be this deep, not until Keith renovated the place, put in that Pokémon Center downstairs. You notice how you probably saw stuff swimming around through half the windows downstairs? You were seeing right into the pool," she explained. "I never been down there myself, but apparently you get a good view into the Pokémon Center if you swim down to the bottom."

At that moment, the same Feraligatr from before rose to the surface of the water, lying on his back once more. "Hey, Cyanide," he called. "Who's your friend."

"This is Freighya," replied Cyanide. "Freighya, this is Gold, Keith's Feraligatr."

"Nice to meet ya," called Gold from across the pool.
Kawaii nodded "I guess, though having you transformed to look like me is kinda strange. I'll get used to it." she said studying the ditto version of her.

Freighya waved her tail in greeting, "nice to meet you too gold" She called and lay down at the water's edge to put one paw in the water. She glanced at her friend, "You seem to get along with gold ok." the normal type remarked.

Hater of loss meme
Old 11-27-2016, 03:46 AM   #293
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Alright," grinned Jack. "Let's get right to it," he added. Keith led the way into the living room, offering Kawaii a seat- he and Jack were in agreement that they should all be sitting down during this, considering the length of the story. Once they were seated, Jack continued. "OK, so, like I said, he arrives on Aduro Island, right? Biggest island in the chain, and it used to be constantly getting bigger, in fact. So yeah, he's with his Nidoking, and they come across this reporter guy who's trying to film some documentary on a bunch of Magcargo, and the dummy doesn't even notice that he's got his camera right up in their faces, he's pissing them off, and once they start attacking, Keith steps in, starts to battle the Magcargo. Only thing is, more of them start coming in, so they cut the battle short and haul ass outta there, right? Eventually they come to a stop- and apparently they was running so far they'd have had a couple weeks' head start on the Magcargo, easy- and the reporter dude explained that the Pokémon on the island been acting strange, and he didn't just mean a pair of camera-shy Magcargo, either. They went their separate ways after that, though not before he gives this guy a tip on where to go to start looking for valuable stuff in the mountains- treasure, gems, all that good stuff. So he heads out there, and he's got Meowth out and on his shoulder like usual, and they go into a cave and look up- apparently there's a whole buttload of gems and valuable shards and whatnot makin' up the ceiling of the cave. They're thinking they're filthy stinking rich at this point, and then there's an earthquake, and the cave starts to collapse. Big rock lands right behind them, they wind up taking off even further into the cave by accident."

"It startled us," Keith said. "We were gonna make a break for the exit, but the rock fell right behind us, our first instinct was to take off running in the opposite direction, which just happened to take us further in."

"Yeah, so they navigate through the falling rocks. This guy takes a few boulders to the shoulders, but nothing serious. He got half-buried under a pile of rocks, but his Hariyama cleared 'em out, while Meowth there fought off a Torkoal who was going on about this 'great one' that didn't like intruders in his mountain," Jack continued. "Anyway, the rocks get cleared, some Doduo comes out of nowhere, helps Meowth finish off the Torkoal, so this guy gets on this Tauros he used to have, and they ride further in, following the Doduo. They outrun the cave-in, and they end up in some freaking huge cavern within the volcano." He paused to take a breath, as he'd barely paused at all telling the story so far.

"Ehh, he's OK," agreed Cyanide. "Gets on my nerves sometimes when he's all happy and dancing around and stuff, but overall I don't mind the guy. So, Freighya, what about you?" she asked. "You got any teammates yet?"
Old 11-27-2016, 02:01 PM   #294
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
"Alright," grinned Jack. "Let's get right to it," he added. Keith led the way into the living room, offering Kawaii a seat- he and Jack were in agreement that they should all be sitting down during this, considering the length of the story. Once they were seated, Jack continued. "OK, so, like I said, he arrives on Aduro Island, right? Biggest island in the chain, and it used to be constantly getting bigger, in fact. So yeah, he's with his Nidoking, and they come across this reporter guy who's trying to film some documentary on a bunch of Magcargo, and the dummy doesn't even notice that he's got his camera right up in their faces, he's pissing them off, and once they start attacking, Keith steps in, starts to battle the Magcargo. Only thing is, more of them start coming in, so they cut the battle short and haul ass outta there, right? Eventually they come to a stop- and apparently they was running so far they'd have had a couple weeks' head start on the Magcargo, easy- and the reporter dude explained that the Pokémon on the island been acting strange, and he didn't just mean a pair of camera-shy Magcargo, either. They went their separate ways after that, though not before he gives this guy a tip on where to go to start looking for valuable stuff in the mountains- treasure, gems, all that good stuff. So he heads out there, and he's got Meowth out and on his shoulder like usual, and they go into a cave and look up- apparently there's a whole buttload of gems and valuable shards and whatnot makin' up the ceiling of the cave. They're thinking they're filthy stinking rich at this point, and then there's an earthquake, and the cave starts to collapse. Big rock lands right behind them, they wind up taking off even further into the cave by accident."

"It startled us," Keith said. "We were gonna make a break for the exit, but the rock fell right behind us, our first instinct was to take off running in the opposite direction, which just happened to take us further in."

"Yeah, so they navigate through the falling rocks. This guy takes a few boulders to the shoulders, but nothing serious. He got half-buried under a pile of rocks, but his Hariyama cleared 'em out, while Meowth there fought off a Torkoal who was going on about this 'great one' that didn't like intruders in his mountain," Jack continued. "Anyway, the rocks get cleared, some Doduo comes out of nowhere, helps Meowth finish off the Torkoal, so this guy gets on this Tauros he used to have, and they ride further in, following the Doduo. They outrun the cave-in, and they end up in some freaking huge cavern within the volcano." He paused to take a breath, as he'd barely paused at all telling the story so far.

"Ehh, he's OK," agreed Cyanide. "Gets on my nerves sometimes when he's all happy and dancing around and stuff, but overall I don't mind the guy. So, Freighya, what about you?" she asked. "You got any teammates yet?"
Kawaii nodded slowly, listening intently to the story. She gasped at the appropriate times. When Jack paused she looked very eager for more.

Frieghya nodded, "Yep, though I haven't gotten to know them very well yet." She paused swishing her paw in the water. "Eleven the meditite and Erin the aron both went imeadiatly into the day care, and the newest eddition Baku the Drowzee is always asleep." the normal type shook her head slowly.

Hater of loss meme
Old 11-27-2016, 09:56 PM   #295
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"So anyways, they're in this cavern, right? Big place. It's got these lava pits scattered all over, but yeah- they follow Doduo, and they come to none other than Kyle, that same reporter guy from before. Turns out it's his Doduo. And there's this pack of Heatmor cowering behind his legs, with a pair of Magmar advancing on them. So Keith here uses his Tauros to battle them, but get this- first, he uses his Pokédex, finds out that one of the Heatmor's got Flash Fire, and has the Tauros copy it with Role Play. And they manage to beat one of the Magmar, with the help of Doduo and the leader of the Heatmor pack, and at this point the other Magmar's looking ready haul ass and get outta there, when this huge rock falls on it from above..." Jack shuddered a bit. "Geez... I almost wish Transform didn't give me a bit of his memories- it weren't a pretty sight. But yeah, anyway, between that, this booming voice that called the Magmar a weakling or something, and from what Meowth was able to learn from the Heatmor pack, turns out Mt. Aduro was ruled over by some big, powerful bully of a god what called himself 'the great one'."

"Total jerk," Keith nodded. "And that's putting it mildly."

"So yeah, turns out that great one, he didn't like certain kinds of Pokémon, and that included Heatmor. That pack of Heatmor? Last of their kind in the mountain, and the great one wanted them wiped out, too. So this guy here," he said, gesturing to Keith. "He's so moved by all this he decides on the spot he's gonna help the Heatmor out however he can, so they set off to seek out the great one. There was two paths they could take to go further in, but one had all these jets of fire shooting in every direction. For obvious reasons they passed on that one, went to the other one, but that weren't much better- it was full of Smog and Poison Gas. The great one had lined the walls of that tunnel with..." Jack paused, looking slightly nauseated. "...Gimme a minute here," he murmured. Keith nodded understandingly.

"We had a Drowzee on the team once," said Cyanide. "Somnus was his name. I'm guessing he and Baku had different Abilities, since Somnus's was Insomnia. Guy was a friggin' glutton, too. Spamming Hypnosis left and right just to get some dreams to snack on. But anyway, you'll get to know your new teammates sooner or later, I'm sure," she said.
Old 11-27-2016, 11:47 PM   #296
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
"So anyways, they're in this cavern, right? Big place. It's got these lava pits scattered all over, but yeah- they follow Doduo, and they come to none other than Kyle, that same reporter guy from before. Turns out it's his Doduo. And there's this pack of Heatmor cowering behind his legs, with a pair of Magmar advancing on them. So Keith here uses his Tauros to battle them, but get this- first, he uses his Pokédex, finds out that one of the Heatmor's got Flash Fire, and has the Tauros copy it with Role Play. And they manage to beat one of the Magmar, with the help of Doduo and the leader of the Heatmor pack, and at this point the other Magmar's looking ready haul ass and get outta there, when this huge rock falls on it from above..." Jack shuddered a bit. "Geez... I almost wish Transform didn't give me a bit of his memories- it weren't a pretty sight. But yeah, anyway, between that, this booming voice that called the Magmar a weakling or something, and from what Meowth was able to learn from the Heatmor pack, turns out Mt. Aduro was ruled over by some big, powerful bully of a god what called himself 'the great one'."

"Total jerk," Keith nodded. "And that's putting it mildly."

"So yeah, turns out that great one, he didn't like certain kinds of Pokémon, and that included Heatmor. That pack of Heatmor? Last of their kind in the mountain, and the great one wanted them wiped out, too. So this guy here," he said, gesturing to Keith. "He's so moved by all this he decides on the spot he's gonna help the Heatmor out however he can, so they set off to seek out the great one. There was two paths they could take to go further in, but one had all these jets of fire shooting in every direction. For obvious reasons they passed on that one, went to the other one, but that weren't much better- it was full of Smog and Poison Gas. The great one had lined the walls of that tunnel with..." Jack paused, looking slightly nauseated. "...Gimme a minute here," he murmured. Keith nodded understandingly.

"We had a Drowzee on the team once," said Cyanide. "Somnus was his name. I'm guessing he and Baku had different Abilities, since Somnus's was Insomnia. Guy was a friggin' glutton, too. Spamming Hypnosis left and right just to get some dreams to snack on. But anyway, you'll get to know your new teammates sooner or later, I'm sure," she said.
Kawaii nodded understandingly. She listened intently to the ditto's story. It was amazing at what Kieth had faced and come out to tell the story. She glanced at the clock hastly, wondering if lunch would be ready soon and hoping it wouldn't interrupt the story.

Frieghya tilted her head curiously "what happened to him?. I can definatly sense a different personallity to Baku, she seems more relaxed and curious than anything." the normal type stood up and shook off her paw ready for wherever Cyanide wanted to go next.

Hater of loss meme
Old 11-28-2016, 12:57 AM   #297
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Jack had regained his composure enough to continue the story. "...Dead Koffing and Weezing," he said. "Hundreds of them. The Heatmor were all poisoned by the time they realized this, but Meowth had been able to cover his face in time, and Keith, well..." He trailed off, glancing at Keith.

"It's a long story as to why, one I don't feel like going into detail on at the moment, but I can't be poisoned," Keith explained.

"So yeah, Keith sends out his Vileplume, who heals the Heatmor with Aromatherapy as they get through the tunnel. And then they come out in this big room, they gotta cross this big pit of lava, and there's these rocks rising up out of the lava and falling back in, like some sort of video game puzzle, y'know? So Keith brings out his Nidoking, who uses Confusion to get the Heatmor across, but by then poor Godric's exhausted, can't do the same for Keith and Meowth. So they try crossing on the rocks, and they work together, with Meowth telling Keith if the next rock rose up behind him. Only once they made some decent progress, it all just stopped- the rock they was on stayed in midair, and no other rocks came up. Then the great one spoke to them again, told Keith to sacrifice something as a tribute and agree to leave, and his life would be spared. So this guy instead, he sends out his Weezing, and floats the rest of the way across on Gemini and Mustard. They're damn lucky, too- Weezing ain't made to support humans in flight."

"I really owe my life to Mustard- that's the smaller head," Keith nodded. "Gemini didn't have that last bit of strength to carry us to safety, but Mustard managed it somehow."

"So yeah, they gets to safety- well, I use the word 'safety' pretty loosely, because as it turns out, defying a powerful volcano god has its disadvantages. Who'd have guessed? Anyways, he made the rock they were on crumble away. Keith, Meowth, Gemini and Mustard, they was able to get to safety, and so were... most of the Heatmor. Two of them wasn't so lucky. They fell into the lava."

Keith gave a small sigh. "I still think about that sometimes," he admitted. "I mean, I promised to protect all of them, y'know?"

"Hey, look," Jack said. "If the memories I'm going off of here are accurate, there wasn't nothing you could've done."

Cyanide gave a small sigh. "Alright, well, you know how there's the PC storage system? Lets Trainers store their Pokémon that they don't have on hand with them at the moment? Well, at one point, it allowed for unlimited Pokémon. And Keith's a real 'gotta catch 'em all' type of guy, so this team's seen a pretty wide variety of Pokémon. Only thing is, few years back, the Elite Four up and announce that they're changing it so each Trainer only gets, like, 44 slots of storage space to start with. Having powerful enough Pokémon unlocks extra slots, but nowhere near as many as Keith would've needed to keep everybody. He had to make some tough choices, find homes for a lot of his Pokémon. Somnus was just the tip of the Bergmite- there was Ron, he's a Sawk, but quite frankly, I don't miss him. Guy considers himself a real ladies' man, thinks he's so smooth, and can't take a hint that's not in the form of an attack. And even then that's no guarantee. Lemme see... there was Nitro the Voltorb and Cadmium the Klink. Those two were pretty good friends, though unfortunately I don't think they went to the same Trainer. I never knew 'em too well. Then we had Blackbeard the Chatot. Now him I liked- he liked to annoy Meowth," smirked the Umbreon. "Lemme see... yeah, there was Hannah, a Qwilfish- she's actually the younger sister of the Qwilfish Keith's got now. And there was Vernon, he's a Tauros... I think that's everyone Keith had to find new homes for," she stated.
Old 11-28-2016, 01:41 AM   #298
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
Jack had regained his composure enough to continue the story. "...Dead Koffing and Weezing," he said. "Hundreds of them. The Heatmor were all poisoned by the time they realized this, but Meowth had been able to cover his face in time, and Keith, well..." He trailed off, glancing at Keith.

"It's a long story as to why, one I don't feel like going into detail on at the moment, but I can't be poisoned," Keith explained.

"So yeah, Keith sends out his Vileplume, who heals the Heatmor with Aromatherapy as they get through the tunnel. And then they come out in this big room, they gotta cross this big pit of lava, and there's these rocks rising up out of the lava and falling back in, like some sort of video game puzzle, y'know? So Keith brings out his Nidoking, who uses Confusion to get the Heatmor across, but by then poor Godric's exhausted, can't do the same for Keith and Meowth. So they try crossing on the rocks, and they work together, with Meowth telling Keith if the next rock rose up behind him. Only once they made some decent progress, it all just stopped- the rock they was on stayed in midair, and no other rocks came up. Then the great one spoke to them again, told Keith to sacrifice something as a tribute and agree to leave, and his life would be spared. So this guy instead, he sends out his Weezing, and floats the rest of the way across on Gemini and Mustard. They're damn lucky, too- Weezing ain't made to support humans in flight."

"I really owe my life to Mustard- that's the smaller head," Keith nodded. "Gemini didn't have that last bit of strength to carry us to safety, but Mustard managed it somehow."

"So yeah, they gets to safety- well, I use the word 'safety' pretty loosely, because as it turns out, defying a powerful volcano god has its disadvantages. Who'd have guessed? Anyways, he made the rock they were on crumble away. Keith, Meowth, Gemini and Mustard, they was able to get to safety, and so were... most of the Heatmor. Two of them wasn't so lucky. They fell into the lava."

Keith gave a small sigh. "I still think about that sometimes," he admitted. "I mean, I promised to protect all of them, y'know?"

"Hey, look," Jack said. "If the memories I'm going off of here are accurate, there wasn't nothing you could've done."

Cyanide gave a small sigh. "Alright, well, you know how there's the PC storage system? Lets Trainers store their Pokémon that they don't have on hand with them at the moment? Well, at one point, it allowed for unlimited Pokémon. And Keith's a real 'gotta catch 'em all' type of guy, so this team's seen a pretty wide variety of Pokémon. Only thing is, few years back, the Elite Four up and announce that they're changing it so each Trainer only gets, like, 44 slots of storage space to start with. Having powerful enough Pokémon unlocks extra slots, but nowhere near as many as Keith would've needed to keep everybody. He had to make some tough choices, find homes for a lot of his Pokémon. Somnus was just the tip of the Bergmite- there was Ron, he's a Sawk, but quite frankly, I don't miss him. Guy considers himself a real ladies' man, thinks he's so smooth, and can't take a hint that's not in the form of an attack. And even then that's no guarantee. Lemme see... there was Nitro the Voltorb and Cadmium the Klink. Those two were pretty good friends, though unfortunately I don't think they went to the same Trainer. I never knew 'em too well. Then we had Blackbeard the Chatot. Now him I liked- he liked to annoy Meowth," smirked the Umbreon. "Lemme see... yeah, there was Hannah, a Qwilfish- she's actually the younger sister of the Qwilfish Keith's got now. And there was Vernon, he's a Tauros... I think that's everyone Keith had to find new homes for," she stated.
Kawaii looked quite eager for jack to continue his story.

Frieghya looked saddened "thats awful, im sorry you lost so many pokemon close to you."
the eevee looked around, desperate to find something to cheer up her dark type friend. "How about you show me your absolute favorite place in the base."

Hater of loss meme
Old 11-28-2016, 02:38 AM   #299
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"...So anyway, Keith continues on, only to meet up with Kyle again. Only it turns out the great one made him the same offer, and he took it- he had to stop Keith from progressing in order to spare his life. So Keith had Meowth try and stop Doduo from attacking without actually hurting it while he tried to talk Kyle out of this. He managed to stop them, but they wouldn't come with him, so they just stayed there in the tunnel while he went on to, like, the heart of the volcano. And then, this big-ass Magmortar crawls up out of the lava, and Keith sends out his Hariyama to battle it. And I mean, this Magmortar was huge. It towered over them all, the Hariyama included- and Hariyama ain't tiny. But yeah- the battle started off a bit rocky, but once Flame Body burned Helga, her own Ability kicked in- Guts. Then she was able to paralyze Magmortar with a Force Palm, follow up with Smelling Salts, and finish it off with Brine. And then... Well, and then came the great one himself. You ever hear of the legendary Heatran? That's who the great one was."

"And he too was massive," Keith added. "If you check your Pokédex and see how tall Heatran are said to be, this one was way bigger."

Cyanide gave Freighya a small smile- she figured the change of subject was to try and cheer her up, which she had to admit she appreciated. "Alright," she agreed. "C'mon." She led the way back into the hall, and back towards the stairs. Instead of going up them, however, Cyanide led Freighya through a doorway and into the dining room. Nobody else was in there, and there was just the table, some chairs, and several windows letting natural sunlight into the room. "You almost never see anyone in here," stated Cyanide. "Not unless Keith's having, like, a lot of guests over for dinner all at once or something. Which makes it perfect for whenever I need a little alone time. Especially at night- I get the moon coming in through that window," she grinned. "I just lie down on the table- Keith's cool with it, thankfully- and just relax in the moonlight. Surefire way to help me relax."
Old 11-28-2016, 12:02 PM   #300
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
"...So anyway, Keith continues on, only to meet up with Kyle again. Only it turns out the great one made him the same offer, and he took it- he had to stop Keith from progressing in order to spare his life. So Keith had Meowth try and stop Doduo from attacking without actually hurting it while he tried to talk Kyle out of this. He managed to stop them, but they wouldn't come with him, so they just stayed there in the tunnel while he went on to, like, the heart of the volcano. And then, this big-ass Magmortar crawls up out of the lava, and Keith sends out his Hariyama to battle it. And I mean, this Magmortar was huge. It towered over them all, the Hariyama included- and Hariyama ain't tiny. But yeah- the battle started off a bit rocky, but once Flame Body burned Helga, her own Ability kicked in- Guts. Then she was able to paralyze Magmortar with a Force Palm, follow up with Smelling Salts, and finish it off with Brine. And then... Well, and then came the great one himself. You ever hear of the legendary Heatran? That's who the great one was."

"And he too was massive," Keith added. "If you check your Pokédex and see how tall Heatran are said to be, this one was way bigger."

Cyanide gave Freighya a small smile- she figured the change of subject was to try and cheer her up, which she had to admit she appreciated. "Alright," she agreed. "C'mon." She led the way back into the hall, and back towards the stairs. Instead of going up them, however, Cyanide led Freighya through a doorway and into the dining room. Nobody else was in there, and there was just the table, some chairs, and several windows letting natural sunlight into the room. "You almost never see anyone in here," stated Cyanide. "Not unless Keith's having, like, a lot of guests over for dinner all at once or something. Which makes it perfect for whenever I need a little alone time. Especially at night- I get the moon coming in through that window," she grinned. "I just lie down on the table- Keith's cool with it, thankfully- and just relax in the moonlight. Surefire way to help me relax."
Kawaii gasped, "wow Heatran! That must have been terrifying."

Frieghya nodded "It must be pretty relaxing." Frieghya smiled at her friend. The normal type was happy that her dark-type friend had cheered up a bit. She felt kind of guilty that she had asked such a sensitive question.

Hater of loss meme

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases