Victoria nodded and lept up on her throne "A good idea."
Becky tilted back and forth "decent enough."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Osirus nodded excitedly.

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
笥因 furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 11:57 AM   #302
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"So, how does this work?" Pomona asked Selia. "Will I need to fall asleep?"

"Not necessary," smiled Selia. "Not as long as you can recall at least a little part of your dream while awake. Just focus on that and I'll do the rest."

Pomona nodded and closed her eyes, focusing hard on the vague bits of the dream she could most clearly recall when awake. "...OK, got it," she replied.

Selia nodded back, closed her own eyes, and focused. A pink glow came over Pomona's body, but as soon as the Munna opened her mouth, the glow flowed off of the Ivysaur and into the Psychic-type's mouth. Once Selia had consumed the dream in its entirety, both she and Pomona opened their eyes.

"Well?" Pomona asked anxiously.

"Almost ready..." Selia replied, focusing intently. And then, a pinkish cloud of smoke puffed out of her nostril, billowing and growing larger as it rose into the air. Then, a bluish aura covered the Munna's body, and spread to Keith and Kawaii. This is to spare Meowth and Liliana from having to translate, the Munna told them telepathically. As long as I'm doing this, you will be able to understand what is being said. And believe me, you will want to know this. With this knowledge, Keith watched as the puff of Dream Mist grew larger still, and as images started to appear on it as though it was an oddly wispy TV screen...

Quote:
Scenes of horror, destruction, devastation. Fires burned in the distance. What few trees could be seen were charred to a crisp and completely devoid of leaves. All nearby were either dead or dying. Though the viewer's point of view seemed mostly immobile, whoever's eyes they were seeing this through seemed to be able to look around in different directions. And whoever it was gave an involuntary shudder at the sight of two dead Pok閙on nearby- a Garchomp and a Venusaur, the latter's flower burned up and charred horribly. Judging by the former's fin and the latter's flower, the Garchomp was male, and the Venusaur female.

But then, amidst the horrific scenes before them, a flash of green light- the legendary Celebi appeared out of nowhere, covered in cuts and bruises, fretting as she glanced around at the devastation all around here. She gave an audible gasp as she saw the dead Garchomp and Venusaur. "Oh, no..." she murmured. Then, however, as she looked at the screen (for lack of a better word), she looked hopeful. "Wait... that Egg..." she whispered. "Is it...?" She floated forward, scooping up the viewer, apparently an Egg, in her arms. "It is!" she murmured. "Then my mission hasn't failed! And if it continues to not fail... I can prevent all this ever from happening in the first place," she murmured determinedly. "Come on, little one," she said soothingly to the Egg in her arms. "Someone as special as you should grow up in a more peaceful time." And with that, there was a flash of green light, obscuring everything...

...and a flock of Tranquill took off in terror. They were in a lush green forest, decidedly nicer-looking than the war zone they had left behind. Celebi glanced nervously in every direction with wide eyes. And at first, she saw no one around, but then there came a bipedal creature, pink and cream in coloration, a look of concern on her face. "Oh, my," the Audino whispered. "Are you... are you the one they call Celebi?"

Celebi looked around once more, apparently wary, before nodding in response to the Normal-type's question. "I am," she replied as she floated down to the Audino. "I... I've traveled here from the future, because... well, I shan't go into detail, but suffice it to say that things turn very ugly about 2,000 years down the road... The entire Fizzytopia region, torn apart by war... It can be prevented, of course, and I intend to see to it that the events I was unfortunate enough to bear witness to do not come to pass. In the meantime, however," it added, glancing at the Egg it was holding onto, "...I could not save the parents, I am afraid, but... I was at least able to spare the Egg."

"Wow..." the Audino replied, examining the Egg. She then took hold of one of the odd string-like appendages trailing down from her ear, and touched it to the screen (again, for lack of a better word), appearing to listen intently. After a few seconds, she nodded her satisfaction and stopped. "The baby seems healthy," reported Audino. "What of your injuries, though?" she added in obvious concern for the legendary Pok閙on's well-being, as she examined Celebi's wounds.

"Your concern is appreciated, but unnecessary," smiled Celebi. "I will heal, that is not a problem. The pressing issue right now is the Egg. I was sent into the war-torn future with the specific purpose to retrieve it."

"Sent...?" began Audino.

"You see," Celebi explained, "My time traveling abilities are great fun, there's no doubt about it... but they come with responsibilities. The Original One did not grant me these powers for laughs- It sends me on missions through time."

"The Original One?" repeated Audino in wonder. "Do you mean Ar-"

"Please," interrupted Celebi, "Forgive me, but the name is not something to be spoken casually... I know what you were going to say, and you are correct. It has sent me to retrieve the Egg... it is rare It has me do that sort of thing. Sure enough, It informed me that the Egg It wanted me to retrieve was a special one."

"Special how?" Audino asked, her head tilted in curiosity.

In response, Celebi glanced warily around again before leaning in close to Audino and whispering, "This Egg will hatch into the first female descendant of the great hero Rhyperior." Audino gave an audible gasp at this news, and Celebi nodded. "I take it I need not explain the legend to you, then?" it added with a smile.

"I know it by heart," replied the Audino. "A gang of unscrupulous Pok閙on tried to strip Ar- sorry, the Original One- of Its power and use it for their own nefarious ends, after which they planned to kill It. But they were thwarted by a brave, heroic Rhyperior, who drove them away and saved Ar- the Original One, sorry. It was extremely grateful to the Rhyperior, and as his reward, It decreed that the Rhyperior's first female descendant would possess his own purity of heart tenfold."

Celebi nodded. "Yes. The Pok閙on in this Egg, if raised with loving care, will be one of the nicest, sweetest, most loving Pok閙on in the world. She will be naturally drawn towards those who are most in need of a friend, and will always be there to comfort those she cares about- that is to say, more or less everyone she meets. And given how violent, how war-ridden, how unbearable the world has become in this Egg's originally intended time, the Original One insisted I bring it to a more peaceful time before I begin to take the other steps necessary to change that future for the better. There would be no hope of her getting the loving care she needs and deserves in such bleak times."

"Makes sense," nodded Audino. "Things have been very peaceful around here lately, I think you made a good call to bring the Egg here."

"I agree," said Celebi. "It wishes, however, for the Egg to be put into the care of a Pok閙on Trainer-"

"I know just the place!" Audino interrupted, before realizing that she had interrupted. "Oh, oh, sorry," she added, sounding a bit embarrassed.

"It's not a problem," Celebi said reassuringly. "Just tell me where I should bring the Egg."

"The humans, they have this large building, I think it's called the Egg House," Audino explained. "Pok閙on Eggs are collected by humans and brought there, where they're then distributed to Trainers. That would be your best bet."

"Thank you," replied Celebi, smiling. "Do you know where the Egg House is?"

"I do," nodded Audino. "Follow me."

With that, Audino dashed through the forest, leading Celebi down a winding, twisting trail. After roughly an hour, they found themselves facing the back of a large building. Parked nearby was a large truck, and several men were carefully unloading Pok閙on Eggs of various colors from within, bringing them into the building. And then, just like that, the Egg was no longer in Celebi's arms, but was in the truck instead! In the distance, Audino and Celebi could be heard talking about how the latter froze time so she wouldn't be witnessed putting the Egg in the truck, and then everything went white as the dream concluded.

And in the wake of the dream, there was but a stunned silence, not only from Keith, but from his Pok閙on as well.

"...I heard dat legend before," Meowth spoke up, breaking the silence. "So... Pomona's not only from da future, but she's da first female descendent o' da great hero Rhyperior?"

"...I always knew Pomona was special," Keith said. "But I never would have called this," he added with a smile.
Old 09-20-2017, 12:25 PM   #303
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"But that's a bit worrying in its own right..."She heaved a huge sigh of frustration. "And the mood's dead, as well."

Glimmer approached the glass wall first, peering at its contents with a morbid sort of curiosity. "...Interesting decoration choice... This wouldn't happen to have another purpose, would it?"

'Oh.' Bell shrugged. 'That kinda sucks.'

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 12:43 PM   #304
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii shrugged "you want something to drink?".
Victoria smirked "It's our sorting room, we separate our victims parts."
Becky wobbled a bit "don't worry about me"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Kawaii watched in awe "wow, this is huge." she muttered.

Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
Old 09-20-2017, 01:01 PM   #305
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"Yes, please." Ami listened to the rain that continued to pour outside. "...I don't want just water, though.

"...Rough job," the seedot responded. "They are quite the varied bunch..."

'Um, okay then.' Bell bobbed in place in an awkward silence, really unsure of what to say beyond that.

Old 09-20-2017, 01:15 PM   #306
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii nodded and stood up "I have moo moo milk and various berry juice."
Victoria chuckled "We have a certain sense for these things."
Becky did a couple flips in the water.

Hater of loss meme
Old 09-20-2017, 01:23 PM   #307
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"I'll take a juice, please." the visitor answered. "Feel free to surprise me."

"I see..." Glimmer turned to face Victoria. "...Though I do wonder what we use it all for..."

Bell clapped his front legs. "Oh, awesome! I can't do that!"

Old 09-20-2017, 03:27 PM   #308
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii got up and pulled out two random berry juices from the fridge, she set one down in front of Ami.
Victoria shook her head "we have to feed ourselves somehow."
Becky giggled "I can teach you if you want."

Hater of loss meme
Old 09-20-2017, 03:30 PM   #309
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith scooped up his awed and amazed Ivysaur in his arms. "I always knew there was something special about you, Pomona," he smiled. "But still, wouldn't have called it being that," he added with a chuckle. "First female descendant of the great hero Rhyperior! I've heard the legends, and I've said before, 'heh, that could be Pomona', but I never seriously... Wow!"

"Saur~ Pomona smiled, hugging her Trainer with her vines.

"So there really is something to that old legend?" Liliana asked, sounding highly intrigued.

"Seems so," Keith nodded. "And y'know, this also explains what my Pok閐ex says- that Dennis is somehow Pomona's great-great-great-great uncle or something, despite being younger than her."
Old 09-20-2017, 03:50 PM   #310
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"Thank you!" Ami picked up her juice bottle and had a little bit of difficulty opening it at first. "Huh, guess these things are kinda tricky when you aren't used to them."

"...So you plan to abandon your human eventually?" Glimmer thought for a moment. "...At least the males aren't going to waste."

"You can?" Bell asked in surprise. "Um, please do!"

Old 09-20-2017, 04:05 PM   #311
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii smiled "do you need some help?"
Victoria shook her head "not me personally but a lot of our sisters are coming in wild."
Becky nodded "okay, first let's see how deep you can dive."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kawaii laugh "mystery solved then!"

Hater of loss meme
Old 09-20-2017, 04:35 PM   #312
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Yeah," Keith laughed. "Hey, Selia, thank you," he added to the Munna. "That was pretty cool."

You're very welcome, Selia responded, telepathically broadcasting her response to the room. She then turned to Kawaii. Oh, excuse me- I don't believe I got your name? she added to Kawaii.
Old 09-20-2017, 05:10 PM   #313
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"Give me a sec..." She twisted the lid one more time, causing it to give way with a sharp snap! "There we go! Thanks for the offer, though." She took a couple sips before putting the bottle down on the table. "Oh, that's pretty good!"

"...Oh, of course."
Glimmer's stoic demeaner shifted slightly for a brief moment, likely from being embarrassed about missing such a likely detail. "How silly of me." She then waddled over to the note board.

"Oh, that's easy!"
The dewpider quickly sank to the bottom of the pool, touching down with ease. "Never had a problem with doing that."

Old 09-20-2017, 06:12 PM   #314
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii smiled "yeah, my sewaddle grows the berries in her garden."
Victoria purred reasuringly "Don't worry, you are new to all this.
The memories are still sinking in."

Becky nodded in approval, "now turn around as you come up."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kawaii smiled "my name is Kawaii, I'm a friend of Kieth's."

Hater of loss meme
Old 09-20-2017, 06:25 PM   #315
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"Oh, it's freshly made?" She gave a low whistle, impressed. "Would you like some, Lapis?"

"Memories... sinking in?" She gave the purrloin a somewhat skeptical look before closing her eyes and taking something as close to a deep breath as an acorn can manage.

'Um?' Bell swam up a little and turned... to his right. 'Wait, no, that can't be it...'

Old 09-20-2017, 06:35 PM   #316
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Selia smiled. Oh, so you're Noxie's previous Trainer, then, she replied. She has mentioned you before, it's nice to finally meet you.
Old 09-20-2017, 06:54 PM   #317
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Lapis nodded and hopped forward.
Victoria rumbled in laughter "The memories of everything we have ever done will sink in because of our goddess blessing that was given to you when I chose you."
Becky giggled "You need to turn forward."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kawaii smiled "that's me."

Hater of loss meme

Last edited by kawaiiconcept; 09-20-2017 at 07:03 PM.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:11 PM   #318
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"Here you go!" Ami passed the bottle to the buneary, figuring that it would be easier for her to drink from itself.

Glimmer shuddered slightly as the tea finished its work, unaware of the true cause. "...A genuine blessing, huh? Never expected to get one of those..."

'Oh!' He attempted to do as he was instructed, but his Water Bubble held him relatively straight. 'Come ooon...'

Old 09-20-2017, 07:30 PM   #319
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Hey," Keith spoke up. "Kawaii, if you'd like, I could go to the PC real quick, bring Noxie here for a visit," he offered. "How's that sound?"
Old 09-21-2017, 10:50 AM   #320
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Lapis hopped forward and took a drink.
Victoria smiled [i]"of course, you dis-serve it."
Becky giggled "Keep practicing, you'll get it."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kawaii nodded exitedly, "sure!"

Hater of loss meme
Old 09-21-2017, 12:14 PM   #321
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Ami couldn't help but smile. "It's pretty good, huh?"

"...I see..." She opened her eyes again, and looked back up to the board, scrutinizing it thoroughly.

Bell attempted to flip again, and made it a little more forward than before. '...It's easier than I thought it would be, but...!' Just like before, his next attempt made a little bit more progress.

Old 09-21-2017, 12:37 PM   #322
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Lapis nodded excitedly and twitched her nose.
Victoria relaxed on her throne.
Becky bobbed excitedly "doing good!"

Hater of loss meme
Old 09-21-2017, 03:05 PM   #323
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Ami clapped her hands together, her face betraying her excitement over such an adorable display. "So we're on the same boat, then? Awesome!"

"...This seems to be quite the extensive list," Glimmer mused. [I]"Do we really have enough sisters to keep track of them all...?"

'Grrah!' Bell made one last attempt and flipped over successfully, only to hang upside down for a moment. 'Th-this is a little weird...'

Old 09-21-2017, 03:43 PM   #324
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Lapis nodded and her tail wiggled
Victoria smiled "We are constantly expanding and this is not the only colony on the planet."
Becky giggled and dived down to help out the spider.

Hater of loss meme
Old 09-21-2017, 06:50 PM   #325
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"Oh, come here, you adorable fluffball you!" She reached out to pick Lapis up and hug her, albeit with enough restraint to keep from knocking the juice bottle over.

"So the goddess spreads her influence..."
The seedot turned to face Victoria. "...Not bad at all."

Her efforts paid off, as Bell was soon rightside up again. 'Ow... guess I use less of my body than I thought.'

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases